Call toll free
4.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that TechSupportExpert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will not only obtain top quality, hassle free service, but at a low cost. Our team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact us today to learn more about our services.

568 Tech Support Expert Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 29, 2019

I was using Bask and I was pleased with them but when my computer crashed and got a new one, they erased me from their system even though I told them I plan on being back, and they lost all my backup. They didn’t have it and that made me mad enough. I fired them. Otherwise, I like them very much. So then, I simply searched for somebody else and I decided to use Tech Expert. I looked online and I compared them with others. I signed up with them and on the same day, they patched me over to someone to go through my computer and we tried to get everything we could. My old computer crashed but it was under warranty so, I got my money back on it and bought another one at Sam’s.

When I found out the problem, I wouldn’t back up and I had to go buy my old computer back. I took it to Best Buy and they downloaded just about everything. They missed a few things, before I ever called a tech or anybody else to put me back online, but it went well. I've only asked Tech Expert to come clean me up twice. I'm almost 80 years old so, I'm not that proficient and I need a lot of common sense and common language help when I call in. I haven't had problems yet, but both times, the accents of the people were a little bit difficult for me, but they were calm and cool and courteous. I went with Bask because I had friends who’ve used them and the reps all spoke Southwest English, which is my type. I have no trouble understanding Tech Expert reps but I've tried other services where I just said, “Folks, you get me somebody I can understand or can understand,” and I've done that.

The other people keep up with this stuff but us, older people, when we have a problem, we just want it fixed. Sometimes, we don’t know how to describe it very well. Generally, I have a list of what I want them to do. I use Excel and Word a lot. When I open it up, I want everything there that I had before. Sometimes, for instance, I have to ask for a homepage which gets everything at the top for auditing and changing and modifying. Now, we've got that problem with Excel and they didn’t get that done. I like to use New Time Roman and I want everything opened up. I got it for Word, but I didn’t get it for Excel. Those things were an annoyance to us because we just wanna get it done and go about our business. I've gotta go back in and ask for the same thing again, and I don't know whether that’s my computer converting back on its own.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Raj from Tech Support Expert did an amazing job of diagnosing my old computer, advising me what to buy and then cleaning up the mess that the vendor who sold me the new computer created in their expensive set up of my new machine. He and everyone else I've worked with here is highly skilled in their computer skills and also able to communicate with clients. Thank you so much for being there for me!

Original review: July 17, 2018

My computer while only a year and a half old complete crashed and died. Nothing I tried would start it up again. I got no help for the people I bought it from, and all seemed lost... until I found Tech Support Expert on consumeraffairs.com. After reading their info and reviews, I took a chance and was very glad I did. I worked extensively with Chris ** who showed me a great deal of patience, respect, and valuable information. Although things were a mess he stay with me throughout the process and kept his word on everything he said he would do, even calling back repeatedly on time as agreed. I had a great experience and would strongly recommend Chris and his company to anyone having serious computer problems but little experience in solving them. WELL DONE!

Original review: July 10, 2018

Problem with windows-10 computer - I could not have had a better experience. First, I only hear with a Cochlear implant. Chris ** was very understanding and patience, speaking slowly and clearly. He was able to solve all the problems I was experiencing with both the computer and scanner. He explained how to scan a document and send it to the computer after installing the proper files to the printer and computer so everything is now compatible. I asked him about installing a firewall after discovering I did not have one. He also did that for me. He told me about the service plan I could purchase which I did. He then printed a copy for me to have. He is very knowledgeable and never got flustered. Thank you Chris.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Barry was very helpful. I gave him an unusual challenge dealing with a smart card reader that is not commonly used, and he did not stop working until he figured it out. I had already spent hours on the issue myself, and was getting very frustrated. I am very impressed with his expertise and persistence. He definitely solved the problem a lot faster than I would have. I would definitely recommend Tech Support Expert to my friends and family!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: May 30, 2019

I found Tech Support Expert online and they were recommended by one of the consumer websites I was on. The people I was speaking with were very calm with people, especially me when I was challenged with my computer. I found that some things were changed in my system which kind of made me wonder if there was gonna be any impact on my machine or my files, like I should probably know about that in advance. Nothing major happened, but I noticed some things that has changed since we did work on my system. It would be good to know the time frame when they do certain things. For example, they were cleaning my machine and it took them four hours, and I had no idea that I was gonna be out of pocket for that long.

It was my biggest challenge that they were not upfront about cost, so I had no idea what I was gonna be charged. I understand that sometimes it’s hard to know but if they could let the customer know along the way, that would be helpful. I still need some support. There was an outstanding issue but I wasn’t willing to pay above and beyond what I knew what I was gonna be paying at that point and they didn’t address it.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I am not very good at computers and I was having some problems and I needed it cleaned up. I took the first person that I ran across and I went with Tech Support Expert. I was told to call in once a month to get my computer cleaned up. I needed the help and I got it.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Having Tech Support Expert has been okay so far. I've had a couple of their customer service personnel and had one problem their techs fixed. Everything was good and I'd recommend them.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Rob was great in locating and fixing my computer. Five stars! He determined that my Google Chrome was working and that I had five different foreign address logged onto my computer. He talked me through the whole process of cleaning my computer and fixing it to working order.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Chris ** was beyond belief WONDERFUL!!!! We were unable to connect our computer to the printer. He had extraordinary patience and spoke me through every step clearly and concisely. Having dealt with other tech support people in the past, he ranks high above anyone else.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I called this company based on reviews. Chris was very knowledgeable and was able to fix my issue. I do think their fee was a bit high. I didn't understand the fee structure. That being said, I would recommend using these guys to help fix your computer.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Windows-10 computer fixed. Always helpful, reliable and trustworthy. :) I've been using TechSupport Expert for over a year now and each time I need them I get a very friendly, knowledgeable tech. Chris is more than a tech support guy, he's more like a friend who makes sure all is working and taken care of.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Worked with Dan of Tech Support Expert on my annual computer update. Spoke about a misunderstanding on my park about pricing etc. but Dan respectfully handled the issue. From now on I believe my computer will work more effectively. Thanks, Dan.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Barry is absolutely amazing. I have done remote support with many techs but Barry went so much farther and worked faster than any I have ever used. He cured my printer and router issue, then cleaned up 40,000 error messages, deleted old files and cleaned up my whole system!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

HP Laptop Computer Support - I started with a problem of being scammed by another company for internet security. I went to ConsumerAffairs, did a survey and Tech Support Expert came up as best to serve my needs. I received a call within 1 hour from TeeJay and we discussed what had happened and TeeJay provided a solution which we implemented. At this point I feel he was professional and gave me a quality experience.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Windows 8.1 computer display issue - I changed my primary display monitor settings and had a blank screen. The computer would start, but it took Chris from Tech Support Expert to "see" the screen and fix the settings for me. He did it first try. Highly recommend!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Barry has been very helpful, informative & patient. My last experience not with this company (was a scam situation & Barry helped me regain my Trust in this type of company). I would highly recommend Barry & his company (Tech Support Expert) for future service!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Fabulous experience! The best ever tech support in the 40 years I've been a computer user. Barry was patient, personable and well-informed AND fixed the problems I was having. Will tell others about it. Yes, I certainly will recommend your service to family and friends.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I am with Tech Support Expert from last year. They helped me with all my needs on my computer, fixed all problems and today did very professional work. Very happy with job well done. I will recommend this company to all my friends and in my family.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Today I received helped from Kamel, who install the printer properly and had the patience to fix my Adobe. I was nice and polite and would recommend without a doubt this support. Thank you Kamel for everything, I know now that I can do my work knowing if anything goes wrong I can connect technical support and they will fix the problem.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Called with a problem of spoof gmails. Tj fixed that problem very quickly and then he took on cleaning up the drives which had not been looked at for probably 5 or 6 years. All is now working better than it has in years.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Dan with Tech Support Expert, was extremely helpful in setting up our printer and fixing a lot of issues we had with our computer. He spent a lot of time and patience with me. Thank so much for the help.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Chris fixed my problem with computer printing and security. Thank you so much. My computer had stopped working on problems. I also had update problems that are now fixed. This tech support service really helped and I would recommend it to my friends.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I called with a printer/scanner problem and the able assistant, Chris, identified problems with my computer. He spent much time clearing the problems with the computer which allowed the printer/scanner to work properly. He also advised a protection system to add and also installed it. Chris was very helpful and courteous - I would recommend his, your, service to others.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Called for help installing a new printer. In the process we found Errors and Warnings. Chris was able to clean up 3 of our computers and also add a firewall to our network. The process took about two hours but we feel comfortable with our computers now. Thank You Chris.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Great experience. Would highly recommend them. 5 stars. I was looking for a computer expert and I found them on the internet. They were very good at their job and made me feel safe. Will use them from now on.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Tech Support was very nice and patience with me and very fast. With clean up of the computer and network settings and with information and I would recommend this services to my friends and family members who need computer help.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Tech Support did a remote on my PC today to fix bugs and other issues causing problems in my OS. This is the first time to use Tech Support Expert for remote services. They worked efficiently and professionally. I appreciate them.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I was happy with language made clear, verification of id, and was patient. Tech Support was helpful in answering my questions, and providing me with information. I would recommend to my friends and Family.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Brother printer software installed and computer cleanup - TeeJay was excellent! Very helpful and extremely diligent in trying to correct my issue. He did not give up on the problem and solved the issue as best he could with my tired, old computer which is way out of date. My new printer prints!! I would highly recommend this service :).

Tech Support Expert expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TechSupportExpert provides remote computer assistance IT support for residential customers and small business owners. The company offers service for Microsoft and Apple software as well as hardware support for Macs, PCs, printers and routers. TechSupportExpert has been in business since 2000 and is part of E4site Inc.

• Plans: TechSupportExpert offers four plans with varying levels of support for different numbers of devices. Service and support plans start at $99.

• Expert help: The TechSupportExpert team has professionals with Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco certifications. They are trained to provide enterprise-level support to residential clients and small business owners.

• Backup: TechSupportExpert provides backup support to ensure their customers don’t lose access to their important files.

• Free diagnosis: Consumers who are experiencing computer problems can call TechSupportExpert to have their problem diagnosed remotely for free. Once the problem is determined, consumers can choose whether or not to sign up for a TechSupportExpert plan.

• Best for: TechSupportExpert is best for residential customers, small business owners and those who work from home.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs