toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech Support originally worked with me through some problems and made my computer safe. When I had a problem with my printer, they also got it working. They did a good job and I didn't have any problems, but when I did, they were always available.

Hello All. 1st time user - extremely impressed - very comprehensive - it was very time consuming for Dan but he was extremely patient and professional. I will recommend Tech Support Expert to all my friends. I am very satisfied. Thanks.

Tech Support Expert was good, have some unresolved issues. However, these issues could have been created by iYogi, because they would re-occur. Tech Support Expert installed McAfee and hopefully problems will be reduced or cease to occur. Cost for protection was better than competition.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a great experience using this service. I used them in the past year when I had trouble with my computer. And in my recent trouble I had. Dan was very helpful and patient with me, he explained everything to me that was wrong with my computer. Now it is up and running great!!! Thank You for the wonderful service!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have Bitdefender on my computer and I once had support on it, but it was a one-time thing. To my understanding, it was not ongoing. I signed up thinking it was a one-time payment for a couple of years but I got a fee of $19.99 every month from Tech Support.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a good experience at this time. Computer was very slow. It was cleaned up in a timely matter. Was done by McAfee and had signed up for future use. Tech Support Expert technical support had also provided me a good discount as I was with them from last 2 years. I will definitely recommend them to all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have enjoyed working with Jerry. He was very polite & very patient with me. I appreciate his service. I will definitely refer your company to friends and family. Thank you for all the time you have spent with me. Tech Support Expert Technical Support wishing you more success and love for future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Barry ** was very helpful in getting our computers back online. He removed all the viruses in both our computers and was very informative in explaining what he was doing... GREAT JOB!!! I would recommend his services to everyone we know. He was very patient and helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with the Tech Support Expert technical support was excellent. The technician corrected my problem without any further issues to address and got my computer back to usable condition. I would highly recommend this company for online technical service. Also, for the membership cost I received software to protect against virus and malware disruption. Worth the cost of the support.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Found tech person Barry ** very helpful. Very happy with the service. I would recommend service to other people. My experience was excellent! Everything was explained to me and I would HIGHLY recommend his services to a friend! I've used this service in the past.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been very happy with the tech support expert technical support. I have used them in the past and am now using them again. Very patient and good advice. They will be calling tomorrow to work on my husband and son's computer also. I hope they will be able to help them also.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Dan was very helpful in cleaning my computer as well as upgrading my printer drivers. He also install McAfee anti-virus software for three years. Tech Support Expert have been there for me for on year. I would recommend tech Support to other businesses.

Tech Support Expert

Hi Georgene , thank you so much for taking time in sharing your experience and recommending us! We are happy to hear we have been helpful when you needed us. All the support technicians go through regular training's so that they are up to date with the latest advancements in computer technology changing everyday. Please give us a call any time we can help, and we will be there. Always happy to help!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Tech Support Expert technical support, Jerry spent an hour and 45 minutes to walking me through a problem I was having in printing a very important document and also he walked me through a setting of an account that I could use to back my PC up monthly and also he walk me through for your technical support service as I found Tech Support Expert technical support a lifesaver. I would recommend this service to anybody. Your Support team is very knowledgeable. Looking forward for your good support for coming year. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My computer was in bad shape so I contacted Tech Support Expert. So far, they have been knowledgeable and friendly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Computer and printer help - Dan did well on solving our problems! Computers had many viruses and other problems. Because of Dan's efforts we purchased the maintenance program your company offers. We will periodically contact him to have our computers checked and cleaned as necessary.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jerry is very good Tech support and I recommend him highly at Tech Support Expert. Jerry has serviced my computer since 2015. These guys helping me from last 1 year or more. And I am very happy with the services.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Hi, Tech Support Expert. It was fine working with them. They helped me to fix my PC and devices past 2 years. I would highly recommend tech support expert to everyone whoever face issue with the computers. I would wish all good things for all the techs especially Jerry!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very helpful and answered all my questions. Was very easy to understand and I am very happy with the results. My printer was not working and now I'm back in business. I have been needing tech support and security but didn't know how. Thank you...

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Installation assistance for install of Bitdefender and computer cleanup. The Tech was very good for communicating and for callback with any problems that came up during the install and clean up for my computer. I would recommend him for all my friends for assistance.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience was excellent! Everything was explained to me and I would HIGHLY recommend his services to a friend! I had an issue with my printer in the past tech support. Expert technician Vikram helped me to fix it, no charge. Then we had conversation again on 11th January 2017 where I signed up support for my computer and printer for one year thanks!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I can't say enough of how wonderful my experience was. I called because I needed help installing a new fax machine I purchased. The technician ** had so much patience with me. It took a total of five hours. Mr. ** took time out of his evening with such a pleasant aura and demeanor that he did not mind staying on the phone to take care of our issues. He explained himself very well when he was guiding us through the steps. Mr. ** is very well spoken. He was an AWESOME REP... Will recommend him to anyone that has an issue with their HP device. You should have more representatives like him. He is a very a dedicated and hard worker. Thank you so much for your time and your service. Now I can relax, thanks to Mr. **. Thank You.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found the service to be extremely helpful. Vikram was wonderful. Very patient and helpful with all questions and helped me clean up my computer. I look forward to working with him again in the future with installation of computers and printers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

MY experience with the Tech Support Expert was excellent. And the tech Jerry was very pleasant and I enjoyed the conversation and support very much. I would definitely like to recommend to anyone. I wish many success and phenomenal growth in future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am very glad with the technician. He is a very good and understanding, very patient, good. I have a great experience with technician Vikram. Whenever I will have any problem with my devices I only want you. Technician was very friendly throughout the call. Highly appreciated.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jerry was patient, especially since I'm a senior citizen who's hard of hearing. At first, I had a trust issue. His actions made me feel secure. It feels good to know that I can call on my own personal technician to help me when problems occur with my computer. Thank you, Jerry for everything you did today.

Tech Support Expert

Hi Robert, thank you so much for taking time in sharing your experience and recommending us! We are happy to hear we have been helpful when you needed us. Our regular Tune-ups are definitely an excellent way to maintain your computer's performance and that's what we recommend to all our customers to give us a call once every 30 -45 days to avail the service. Please give us a call any time we can help, and we will be there. Always happy to help!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I have been a customer of Tech Support Expert for over 3 years and they have provided me with great service every time I needed them. At one time they helped me with a scam on my computer and because of them I was able to get my money back. I will highly recommend them anybody who would want a support group.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tech Support Expert, The experience was very good and helpful for the issue in the past and today as well. The tech Jerry explained the thing very well. The Tech Support Expert services was good so I would like to recommend it to anybody. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called Tech Support and Kamal work with me with a trouble with my printer. As always he help me and had the patience to work with me and solve the problem right away. Thanks again to tech support and to all those that run the extra mileage to leave a satisfied customer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was afraid this call was like many others who just want money and is a scam for the computer. I was happy with the technician who explained what I had done in the past and what needed to be done. I hope to enjoy the months ahead with your services.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am very satisfied with the help I received with my computer. The technician was very friendly and helpful. I was getting security warning every time I used the computer causing problems with processing my information. Computer was running slow and sometime not at all.

Tech Support Expert Company Profile