4.98/5
Based on 332 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that TechSupportExpert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will not only obtain top quality, hassle free service, but at a low cost. Our team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact us today to learn more about our services.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 16, 2018

448 Tech Support Expert Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Barry deserves more money and a promotion. I wish that I had an employee of his caliber. You could not find anyone more personable. Pleasure to deal with this company and will tell my friends so that they can use it as well. Thanks once again for all of your help and I hope that you have a great day - cheers.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Today I contacted Tech Support Expert because my Hp office jet pro 6978 printer would not scan. Besides fixing the scan issue the agent also cleaned out other areas of my computer that were failing and I was not aware of. I am satisfied with the service I received today and signed up for Tech Support Expert from Chris **. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I purchased an HP 7155 printer yesterday. I had a difficult time trying to get any help to try and start-up my printer. I spent hours on the chat and also I spent lots of time on the phone with no results. I did find out how to call hp to get help. I called them. Chris ** I talked to on the phone and he was a great help. He took me through the program and got my printer working and also did some work on my computer to get it up to par and erased some things that were necessary. Thank you for your help like a Tech Support Expert.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I'm very pleased with the work that Chris ** has done for me. Last month I called Tech Support Expert and Chris showed me what was wrong with my pc and my printer (HP Officejet 4652), also told me how much it would cost. I called him back, this month and Chris fixed it for me. I recommend tech support expert to my friends and family also.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I was having difficulty with my HP scanner and Printer but Chris with Tech support Expert got me fixed. He was very patient with me and most especially with my computer which had many issues. Chris spent over 2 hours after he took control of my computer and got all my problems solved to be able to scan wireless and put me a shortcut on my desktop. He made it easy. After he saw all the problems he then gave me a firewall for a year for my protection. Thank you Chris ** and Tech Support Experts.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Very helpful person to deal with. All my issues were dealt with and results were as good as expected. Pleasure to deal with this company and will tell my friends so that they can use it as well. Thanks once again for all of your help and I hope that you have a great day - cheers.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

My experience was extremely helpful, I would recommend to my friends and colleagues. I was just having issue with my printer was not working. Then Tech Roney helped me about it and he fixed my printer issue and also he checked I wasn't having security on it too. He provided the security too.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I called for Tech Support Expert for OfficeJet Pro printer and Chris helped me by installing the printer. He fixed my computer and installed Firewall. He gave me a lot of knowledge about my computer. I'm very happy with the services. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Good service. Easy and efficient. Thank you! Tech Support Expert have helped me with my problem and I have been with them for 4 years now. Any time I need help I can rely on them. It's good to have their service so that I can call them and get help whenever I need it.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Today I spoke with and worked with Barry at Tech Support to "clean" up my computer as I was fairly certain that through some fault of my own I had been hacked. He was professional, efficient, and thorough. I am very satisfied; I would advise anyone needing computer support to be the one to initiate the call and DO NOT accept any unwanted calls.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I am a returning customer from 2015. Each call for service was completed to my complete satisfaction. I would gladly recommend this service to any family member or friend. Communications with the agent are always clear and professional. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I spent three hours trying to fix the problem of my printer and computer and was not having results. I contacted Tech Support Expert and the service provided was excellent!! The Tech was polite and very helpful! I would definitely call back! I would also recommend this service to my family and friends!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Great customer service. I got an issue with my printer and then Technician Roney was there. He helped me out with my printer issue. He connected it for me and he also tested it before leaving the remote of the computer. Everything was working fine.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Thanks Tech Support Expert for all the work that you have throughout the years to solve my Computer problems every time I called your Tech Support Company. I would highly recommend your services to anyone who is going to have any issues with their computer or printer. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Jerry was very professional in solving my computer problems. I have an HP printer but never used the scanner. The service that was purchased approx. two years ago was bogus. He cleaned up my computer, installed the program to scan and we tested it which worked completely. I now can save $$$ by scanning and emailing documents when necessary. It was a pleasure to work with Jerry.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

Jerry took a lot of time to help us today get a new printer set up wireless in the house. He also cleaned two PC's. He was knowledgeable, courteous, and patient. He did not stop until everything was done and made sure we were satisfied. He gave us his 800-number if we need help and made sure we understood everything he had done. Thank you Jerry!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Barry did a terrific job. Getting not only the printer but also he fix my computer issues which we found. He was very quick with the work and I am totally pleased with the way technician explained me. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Barry was great! Very professional. I was facing the problem with the printer connectivity and the technician was good in helping me out. I would recommend the services to family and friends taken by the technician. Very friendly in nature.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

My printer was not printing from applications. Roney checked my system and cleaned up the logs, junk etc then reconfigured the printer. It works fine now. Apparently the connections were not properly installed and he took care of those issues. I appreciate his help.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Chris ** was a wonderful help when I phoned to see about cartridges being installed. He noticed many errors and problems with my computer, so explained the problems and had me take the gold program. Tech Support received good work from Chris **. Thank you.!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Thank you for all your help!! I called to Roney for the help of my printer which is HP Envy 4522 and Roney helped me out with it and he connected it for me on wireless and showed me and tested it before leaving. Everything was working fine. I am happy with it...

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Roney did an excellent job of helping with my problem. Would not hesitate to call him back. I called him. I was having some issue with my printer. He just fixed it and also provided me support for the future if in case I get any issue will help me out with that.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

Barry was very quick and wonderful to the service. I was facing an issue with the printer and was not able to printer but Barry helped me with my printer so effectively that my printer is working now. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members. Thank you Barry!!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

Today I had problems with my printer. Chris resolved problem very professionally. Will recommend this gentleman to friends. Tech Support Expert are good in the computer and they know what they are doing. They guided me thoroughly about my computer throughout the call.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Service was quick and concise. Technician Jerry was most helpful and went to extended lengths explaining about the scams that are currently on the internet and how not to get taken advantage of. I would recommend Tech Support Expert to anyone who has a problem with their computer.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Roney did an excellent Job... Was very thorough. Better than my typical HP experience. There were multiply issues and he was very knowledgeable. I called him and he just fixed my printer related issue and my printer is working all good now. I am happy with his support and his effort which he did to fix it.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Ok. Good. I was facing issue with my printer which was HP OfficeJet 6600. I was not able to scan and print from it but Tech Roney Helped me to fix my issue. He spent around 4 hours to fix my issue. Finally everything got fixed and I am quite happy with his support.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Technician Jerry was very courteous and professional. He explained the whole procedure very well. I really appreciate the work which he has done. I will be mentioning and recommending this service to friends who need this. Thanks Tech Support Expert.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Called with printer problem, to Tech Support Expert, Chris ** quickly diagnosed computer corruption to total of 3,303 and began restoration process. Chris recommended a Firewall had to be installed to be out on the internet. He recommended McAfee because it is compatible to my computer and Windows operation 10. Thanks Chris ** & TSE.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Took care of the problem. Work on it until the problem was resolved. I called to Tech Support Expert for my issue with my printer which is Hp Envy 4520 all in one printer was not able to connect it. Tech Roney take care of it for me and also give me print out before leaving..

Tech Support Expert Company Information

techsupportexpert.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use