Call toll free
4.96/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM PST. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that Tech Support Expert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will obtain top quality, hassle-free service at a low cost. Their team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact them today to learn more about their services.

570 Tech Support Expert Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 2, 2019

I called this company based on reviews. Chris was very knowledgeable and was able to fix my issue. I do think their fee was a bit high. I didn't understand the fee structure. That being said, I would recommend using these guys to help fix your computer.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Windows-10 computer fixed. Always helpful, reliable and trustworthy. :) I've been using TechSupport Expert for over a year now and each time I need them I get a very friendly, knowledgeable tech. Chris is more than a tech support guy, he's more like a friend who makes sure all is working and taken care of.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Worked with Dan of Tech Support Expert on my annual computer update. Spoke about a misunderstanding on my park about pricing etc. but Dan respectfully handled the issue. From now on I believe my computer will work more effectively. Thanks, Dan.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Barry is absolutely amazing. I have done remote support with many techs but Barry went so much farther and worked faster than any I have ever used. He cured my printer and router issue, then cleaned up 40,000 error messages, deleted old files and cleaned up my whole system!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Windows 8.1 computer display issue - I changed my primary display monitor settings and had a blank screen. The computer would start, but it took Chris from Tech Support Expert to "see" the screen and fix the settings for me. He did it first try. Highly recommend!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Barry has been very helpful, informative & patient. My last experience not with this company (was a scam situation & Barry helped me regain my Trust in this type of company). I would highly recommend Barry & his company (Tech Support Expert) for future service!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Fabulous experience! The best ever tech support in the 40 years I've been a computer user. Barry was patient, personable and well-informed AND fixed the problems I was having. Will tell others about it. Yes, I certainly will recommend your service to family and friends.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I am with Tech Support Expert from last year. They helped me with all my needs on my computer, fixed all problems and today did very professional work. Very happy with job well done. I will recommend this company to all my friends and in my family.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Today I received helped from Kamel, who install the printer properly and had the patience to fix my Adobe. I was nice and polite and would recommend without a doubt this support. Thank you Kamel for everything, I know now that I can do my work knowing if anything goes wrong I can connect technical support and they will fix the problem.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Called with a problem of spoof gmails. Tj fixed that problem very quickly and then he took on cleaning up the drives which had not been looked at for probably 5 or 6 years. All is now working better than it has in years.

Tech Support Expert Company Information