4.98/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that TechSupportExpert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will not only obtain top quality, hassle free service, but at a low cost. Our team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact us today to learn more about our services.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 22, 2017

360 Tech Support Expert Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Barry was very helpful and patient walking me through the process. I appreciate the help and look forward to further help if we have another problem. I would recommend Barry and his tech support to my family and friends. Answered all of the questions I had and all around a good help. Great Job done by Barry!!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I Called Tech Support Expert to fix my HP Printer Issue for my iPad And my PC. The tech worked on it for almost 2 hours and everything went very well. Finally it got to work. So I am happy and satisfied with the work and looking forward for future support which I signed up for next 6 months. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Barry was helpful and courteous. I was having problem with printer and the technician helped me out to fix that problem. I would recommend definitely the services to my friends and family members. The technician was very polite to help the old man… Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Yes I have had a great experience with Barry. He is friendly and has contracted all my problems. Technicians here are very polite and quick to service you and they always call you back if we missed. Very nice to work with. That way they helped me to fix my issue. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Printer support - Barry was extremely helpful, courteous, professional. I highly recommend. I was having a lot of trouble doing it myself and he explained clearly what has to be done. Nice job done by tech and I am very satisfied with the services. That way they helped me to fix my issue. Thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

The Services was very good and Satisfied. And they resolved my problem for my Computer and Printer. Looking forward for a good and quality support in future. And I will use your services in future if I have any other issues with my computer and printers.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Barry did fix my printer problem and computer print spooler stopped. He spent a lot of time with me, pleasant and polite. I felt confident to go ahead and speak to one of their tech support technicians and they did not disappoint. My laptop is working better than ever and I am extremely satisfied with their services. Thank you so much!!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

The Tech was very patient and very helpful to fix the printer issue. He explained everything completely and very pleasant to work with. I would like recommend to anyone who is having the printer or computer issues. We signed up for the one year support plan and we hope that we will get the quality of support every time that we got today. Looking forward for the Future! Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

The technician are very helpful (COMPUTER CLEANUP). I have been getting help me last 3 year and never regretted. Tech Support Expert have been always getting help me. So I would recommend Tech Support Expert to everyone who need help with computer and are not aware of many things about computer.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

The tech that helped me in the chat box was professional and very informative. Based on what she (Alice) told me I felt confident to go ahead and speak to one of their tech support technicians and they did not disappoint. My laptop is working better than ever and I am extremely satisfied with their services. Thank you so much!!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Could not get the internet connected. Technician spent hours helping me. The computer is working great. Very happy and Satisfied with the services! The way tech Jerry helped me was great. I would recommend the services to anyone who is having the computer challenges. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Ross helped with cleaning up my computer and then installed my software. I expected that he would clean up the computer, but I was pleasantly surprised that he helped me install my software as well. He was thorough and made sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I appreciate all his help.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Problem with printer was resolved and McAfee security was installed by Dan. Dan was very helpful and very polite. I really enjoyed working with him. I would work with Dan and his company Tech Support Expert in future. I will definitely recommend their services to my friends.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Very friendly services. I have been with Tech Support Expert from last 3 years and never faced any trouble with their services. The service of Tech Support Expert is quite fast and never regret signing up for the support with these guys. Would recommend the services to anyone with computer and needing help.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Kamal was outstanding! He was able to clean my computer and explain the issues (downloading attachment error) whereas last night I spent 2 hours with a different tech and company and they were unable to resolve. Great job Kamal. I am keeping your extension for future use and also did a great job upselling programs!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Personal Computer And Connected Devices - The Services was very satisfied. And the tech Jerry was able to solve my problem to my satisfaction. And they solved my problem was fixed at one phone call. And signed up the one year support plan with them. And would like to recommend this services to anyone. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I call in today to Tech Support Expert to get my software update, had my Flash driver install, Microsoft Words update, even I have already got my window upgraded but still the things was not working and I really thankful to Chris **. He fixed everything which I needed.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I have been a customer for 4 yrs of Tech Support Expert. Technicians here are very polite and quick to service you and they always call you back if we missed. Very nice to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for help on your computer.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

The Technician Jerry was very knowledgeable and helpful to solve my printer issue. I was having a lot of trouble doing it myself and he explained clearly what has to be done. Nice job done by tech and I am very satisfied with the services. That way they helped me to fix my issue. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Fast, efficient service with minimum sales pitch. Very pleased to have professional assistance after more than a few hours of frustration. Technician was very good at explaining the process as well as being patient with a frustrated consumer. Thank-you Jerry, it was a pleasure working with you. :) You were very kind.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Very helpful. This made life much easier. I was having no luck before talking to technician getting my router working. His help made all the difference and everything is working great now. I would to recommend this service to anyone who is having the computer and Router issue. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Problem with getting the printer to respond to computer after several attempts. I contacted Tech Support Expert, and discussed situation and received help in fixing the problem and connecting. I have some concerns about cost and turning my computer over to others, however I expressed my concern, and talk with Dan about concerns and he assured me, this is apart of receiving help. Thanks, I appreciate your help.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Barry was wonderful. Very helpful and patient, went above and beyond to help me with my printer and other issues. I would definitely recommend Barry to anyone. He was able to fix all my issues. He made me understand. Very nice guy. I enjoyed while working with him. Great job done and keep it up!!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

The technician, Barry, went over and above helping me with the printer and advising me on other problems. I will call on him in the future. He was very informative and thorough in cleaning up my PC. I am very pleased with the tech support. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I got Tech Support Expert when needed help with my Microsoft product. I have been with Tech Support Expert from last three years and they have helped me every time I faced any issue with my devices. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone with computer.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

The help that I received from the Tech Support Expert was satisfaction. I spoke to Roney tech technician. He mentioned about the plan to me and also give me advise for the monthly basis plan for the future so that I can take help in future if in case I get any issue.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Great service, quick response. I spoke to Roney. He just fixed my issue very quickly. He also mentioned me that if in case he face any issue with his devices in future whether it will be computer, printer, routers and cell phone he will take care of it for me. Thanks Roney for his support.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Excellent service. I have been with tech support expert from last few years. They have helped me with repeaters security camera systems port forwarding and maintaining computers and printers. Very friendly technicians. Would like to recommend their services to anyone in need of computer assistance.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Google Chrome not working - I had a problem with my computer so I called and was helped by a very nice and knowledgeable gentleman. This is not the first time I needed your help because I am a technical "idiot" so I appreciate your service a lot. The people are very polite and patient so of course I would recommend your service in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Printer and computer support - Very quick and first class service especially from Berry. I would gladly recommend the company and Berry to my best friends and family. I have been getting the service for over a year from Berry and he always exceeding my expectation. Love to have him on my side knowing I can count on him.

Tech Support Expert Company Information