4.98/5
Based on 340 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that TechSupportExpert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will not only obtain top quality, hassle free service, but at a low cost. Our team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact us today to learn more about our services.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 20, 2018

490 Tech Support Expert Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 9, 2018

I am very pleased with Chris's knowledge and his ability to diagnose my computer problems. I will try to make less errors so it will continue to work. Chris is very polite and easy to work with! Tech Support Expert has definitely fixed the problem. Thank You.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Barry was perfect and great help. I was facing an issue with the printer which was not working with past one week. But the technician helped me to fixed that issue and now the issue is fixed. I would recommend the services to all who need the support and not computer literate.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Tech Support Expert is excellent, the staff is very knowledgeable and I have spoken with ALL TECHNICIANS many times and They are very polite, courteous and professional and has always corrected any problem I have ever had with my computer. I strongly recommend Tech Support Expert to anyone that want excellent service.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Barry was very helpful and was having a lot of patience. I was facing a problem with the printer but the tech guy diagnose the problem and fixed it for me. I would recommend the services from Barry to my friends and family members. I really liked the service.

Original review: March 2, 2018

Very friendly and patient with people, would highly recommend. I have been getting service for 3 to 4 years and am very satisfied with the service. Thanks Tech Support Expert for providing us such a good support throughout the years for our computer. We would definitely looking forward for more quality of support in future!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: March 1, 2018

Today called for printer installation and problems occurred and the technician Chris was most helpful in fixing the issues with the computer system. After the technician was finished with making corrections to the computer system the computer work as well as the printer. Thank you for your help.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

Barry was very polite and very efficient. I was facing a problem while setting up the printer and was unable to do that. But the tech guy helped me for setting up the printer on wireless. I would like recommend the services to my friends and coworkers. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Barry was an excellent technician and very patient. He is very knowledgeable. My printer was not working on the computer actually it was not communicating but the tech guy diagnose the problem and fixed. I would recommend the services to friends. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

I was extremely satisfied with the support this gentleman provided me. He was very helpful and professional and resolved my problems right away. I would highly recommend your services to family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers without hesitation. Thanks very much for the great work you did.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

I was having some printing issues and called for help. Roney served my needs with great work. I will use them again if needed in the future. He just informed me about the future issue if I will get any problem he will take care of it for me free of cost for complete 01 year time..

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Gabriel was absolutely fantastic! Very professional and expert in dealing with all the issues that arose. I will highly recommend his services to all my colleagues and friends. I requested assistance with printer setup, and the service received covered more than that requested: computer clean-up, removal of infections and software update, all in addition to the original request of the printer setup. I am so delighted!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Very pleased. Roney took care of it all and my computers are back in business! Roney took care of my Outlook issue and folder sharing issue. I called him and then he worked on my both computer for more than 3 hours and fixed it for me. He is very courteous throughout the call.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Excellent Customer Service from Dan ** and fast response. I am so very pleased with the service already and expect great response time. Excited to recommend their services to anyone. Best customer service from Dan and am anxious to do business very soon.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Roney has been a wonderful support and help for my problem. He was very patient with me and extremely courteous. I am very pleased to have worked with him. I was having issue with my router so he fixed it for me and also advised me for the future issue if I face any problem will fix it for me...

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Called to set up printer and was told drivers needed to be repaired in order to install printer. Was told I needed firewall protection as my computer was compromised. I purchased lifetime firewall protection. I would definitely recommend Tech Support Assist to anyone that needed their help.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I had difficulty with my fax function on my HP Printer. There seemed to be cross-wiring difficulties, landline difficulties and carrier service stoppage involved. My session with your technician "Dan" lasted about three hours before completely coming to understand exactly what was happening and enabling me to scan, print and access my land-line.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Dan was excellent. He encountered a few issues which were likely due to the age of my computer but he was very professional in resolving the problems. He was patient, clear in his instructions to me, and helpful in suggesting what I should do to improve my MacBook Pro performance. Dan should get a promotion.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Got scammed with another company yesterday and you people Tech Support Expert helped get my computer back on track. Got one year support and would recommend it to friends and family - Chris ** educated me a lot about Windows 10 and walked me through the problems. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Mike ** or are you on her computer and today also go okay. I am happy with the help I got with my computer Today. Tech Chris ** helped me to installing the security on my MAC and will call back when I need it again. And I thank full to Tech Support Expert.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Barry was very helpful. Discovered things on the computer that I didn't know what was happening. He helped get my printer working when it took me all day to set up. He had very nice manners. He fixed the machine and installed my new printer, explaining as he went what he was doing.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I called for Tech Support because my printer wouldn't work. The tech looked at it and found many problems. He fixed the machine and installed my new printer, explaining as he went what he was doing. The tech Chris was thorough in his repair. The computer works fine now.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Called today for help with a printer problem. Was helped by Chris ** from Tech Support Expert. He was patient and thorough. Able to completely and satisfactorily fix the issue. I will use this service again in the future. I have other computers at home and will contact Chris again.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Tech Support staff are very knowledgeable and well experienced. They are very courteous and a pleasure to work with. I would certainly recommend Tech Support to anyone. I have been with them for the past 4 years and have not had anything other than great service.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Barry was very helpful and professional. I was extremely satisfied and would recommend him to all my friends and family. I was facing an issue while doing the scanning from the printer to computer but it got fixed. He was very knowledgeable and very quick to fix the issue. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I have had a very enjoyable experience. Jerry is very knowledgeable, and patience. I feel a lot safer under this program. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone having issued with their Computer and printers. And I am looking forward for Good Support in Future. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Jerry assisted me with printer connectivity, installing McAfee and cleaning up my existing files. He provided exemplary service, he was very patient with me and explained each step fully as we moved through the process. I would recommend his service to others.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Technical support from Barry exceeded all of my expectations. He solved the printer problems I encountered plus he discovered and fixed other problems that were complicating the performance of my computer. I would definitely recommend Barry to other users who are encountering computer problems.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Barry was very terrific, very professional and certainly courteous. I was having problem setting up the printer but the technician helped me with that. He was very knowledgeable and very quick to fix the issue. I would recommend the services of Barry to my friends and family members.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Jerry was patient, clear, and very helpful. We spent about 90 minutes together and he never once showed any exasperation with my inability to navigate my iMac. So many thanks to him. I definitely would recommend this service to anyone with any computer/printer problem.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Wonderful professional and patient help for solving all problems with setting up my new printer. Help with HP ink order. I got issue with printer and Tech Roney Helped me with it. Tech Support Expert did very good job for me and advised me for the future support too...

Tech Support Expert Company Information