Tech Support Expert

Tech Support Expert Reviews

About Tech Support Expert

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM PST. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that Tech Support Expert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will obtain top quality, hassle-free service at a low cost. Their team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact them today to learn more about their services.

Tech Support Expert Reviews

Stars Rating

• 61%
  • 39%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Reviewed Oct. 31, 2018

Raj from Tech Support Expert did an amazing job of diagnosing my old computer, advising me what to buy and then cleaning up the mess that the vendor who sold me the new computer created in their expensive set up of my new machine. He and everyone else I've worked with here is highly skilled in their computer skills and also able to communicate with clients. Thank you so much for being there for me!

Reviewed Oct. 15, 2018

Fabulous experience! The best ever tech support in the 40 years I've been a computer user. Barry was patient, personable and well-informed AND fixed the problems I was having. Will tell others about it. Yes, I certainly will recommend your service to family and friends.

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2018

I am with Tech Support Expert from last year. They helped me with all my needs on my computer, fixed all problems and today did very professional work. Very happy with job well done. I will recommend this company to all my friends and in my family.

Reviewed Sept. 20, 2018

Today I received helped from Kamel, who install the printer properly and had the patience to fix my Adobe. I was nice and polite and would recommend without a doubt this support. Thank you Kamel for everything, I know now that I can do my work knowing if anything goes wrong I can connect technical support and they will fix the problem.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2018

Called with a problem of spoof gmails. Tj fixed that problem very quickly and then he took on cleaning up the drives which had not been looked at for probably 5 or 6 years. All is now working better than it has in years.

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2018

Dan with Tech Support Expert, was extremely helpful in setting up our printer and fixing a lot of issues we had with our computer. He spent a lot of time and patience with me. Thank so much for the help.

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2018

Chris fixed my problem with computer printing and security. Thank you so much. My computer had stopped working on problems. I also had update problems that are now fixed. This tech support service really helped and I would recommend it to my friends.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2018

I called with a printer/scanner problem and the able assistant, Chris, identified problems with my computer. He spent much time clearing the problems with the computer which allowed the printer/scanner to work properly. He also advised a protection system to add and also installed it. Chris was very helpful and courteous - I would recommend his, your, service to others.

Process

Reviewed Aug. 30, 2018

Called for help installing a new printer. In the process we found Errors and Warnings. Chris was able to clean up 3 of our computers and also add a firewall to our network. The process took about two hours but we feel comfortable with our computers now. Thank You Chris.

Reviewed Aug. 30, 2018

Great experience. Would highly recommend them. 5 stars. I was looking for a computer expert and I found them on the internet. They were very good at their job and made me feel safe. Will use them from now on.

Reviewed Aug. 17, 2018

Tech Support was very nice and patience with me and very fast. With clean up of the computer and network settings and with information and I would recommend this services to my friends and family members who need computer help.

Reviewed Aug. 17, 2018

Tech Support did a remote on my PC today to fix bugs and other issues causing problems in my OS. This is the first time to use Tech Support Expert for remote services. They worked efficiently and professionally. I appreciate them.

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2018

I was happy with language made clear, verification of id, and was patient. Tech Support was helpful in answering my questions, and providing me with information. I would recommend to my friends and Family.

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2018

Brother printer software installed and computer cleanup - TeeJay was excellent! Very helpful and extremely diligent in trying to correct my issue. He did not give up on the problem and solved the issue as best he could with my tired, old computer which is way out of date. My new printer prints!! I would highly recommend this service :).

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Kamal was excellent dealing with my very slow computer. He is very calm speaking, very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend Kamal and your Tech Support Expert to anyone with computer issues. I was referred to Tech Support Expert by a friend. I will be calling him to Thank him.

Customer Service

Reviewed July 17, 2018

I am with Tech Support Expert from last 3 years and very much like the services. Every time I call my issue always get resolved fully without any wait timings. I do recommend this company to everyone who need help with their computers.

Punctuality & SpeedStaffProcess

Reviewed July 17, 2018

My computer while only a year and a half old complete crashed and died. Nothing I tried would start it up again. I got no help for the people I bought it from, and all seemed lost... until I found Tech Support Expert on consumeraffairs.com. After reading their info and reviews, I took a chance and was very glad I did. I worked extensively with Chris ** who showed me a great deal of patience, respect, and valuable information. Although things were a mess he stay with me throughout the process and kept his word on everything he said he would do, even calling back repeatedly on time as agreed. I had a great experience and would strongly recommend Chris and his company to anyone having serious computer problems but little experience in solving them. WELL DONE!

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Barry was exceptionally patient and supportive. He walked me through everything that he was doing. I had connection issues, which he worked out for me, while keeping me informed. Because of his expertise, I was compelled to subscribe to your services. I will be recommending your services to all of my contacts, with computer issues.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Barry was very wonderful. My husband had the services with Tech Support Expert since 2015 and now I had renewed my plan with them because they provide very good service and never forget you. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Problem with windows-10 computer - I could not have had a better experience. First, I only hear with a Cochlear implant. Chris ** was very understanding and patience, speaking slowly and clearly. He was able to solve all the problems I was experiencing with both the computer and scanner. He explained how to scan a document and send it to the computer after installing the proper files to the printer and computer so everything is now compatible. I asked him about installing a firewall after discovering I did not have one. He also did that for me. He told me about the service plan I could purchase which I did. He then printed a copy for me to have. He is very knowledgeable and never got flustered. Thank you Chris.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Barry was very helpful. I gave him an unusual challenge dealing with a smart card reader that is not commonly used, and he did not stop working until he figured it out. I had already spent hours on the issue myself, and was getting very frustrated. I am very impressed with his expertise and persistence. He definitely solved the problem a lot faster than I would have. I would definitely recommend Tech Support Expert to my friends and family!

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Mr. ** patiently worked with me on 3 different installments to remedy the numerous problems I was having with my old laptop. I am 61 years old and not as tech-savvy as many, but Chris never belittled me or made me feel that I should be knowledgeable. Thanks!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Barry was very good and helpful. We were facing an issue with the changing of wireless password but the tech guy helped me with that. I am satisfied with the work. I would recommend the services to my friends and family members. Thank you.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Barry was very helpful and patience over the call. I was facing the problem with the slow computer and also was not able to access online banking but the technician diagnosed the problem and fixed it. I would recommend all my friends and family members if they are looking for any technical assistance on the computer.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Barry was very helpful and patient. I was not able to connect the printer to computer as it was not communicating but Barry diagnosed the problem and fix it. Not connecting to printer, I would recommend the services to my friends and family members.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Dan ** was very patient with me as I was having a difficult time understanding what was going on with my computer. I am grateful for his help. Happy my computer and printer are now working. Plus I now will use him as my technical support person. Thank you!!!

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaff

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Barry was very supportive and patient during the process of helping me to install my printer. He was very informative and helped me to learn a lot. I would definitely recommend your services to others. He was good over the call and patience. Thank you.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Barry was very understanding with my hearing impairment and very patience with my responses and catering to a senior citizen. I was facing a problem with the printer which was old but the technician guided me very well. Also the technician security on my computer for the future protection.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Barry was patience and understanding and was not in hurry. I was facing a problem with the printer. Actually my printer was working fine but it was not from couple of days but the tech guy helped me with that. I am thankful to him.

Reviewed June 15, 2018

I called for HP printer to get some technical support on my printer. Chris ** was my technician that took care of my problem. He did a very good job in solving my problem. He also handled other issues that he pointed out to me. So I was satisfied with his work. Thanks for your help.

Punctuality & SpeedStaffReliability

Reviewed June 12, 2018

The problem was diagnosed as a printer driver issue, and unresponsive system due to unresolved errors within the Windows 10 software. All issues were resolved, security software upgraded to McAfee virus plus. Chris ** was very helpful and quick. Thank you for the tech support expertise.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Barry was very most clear and concise with his instructions and informations. I was facing the printer problem and i was unable to connect due to some damaged ink cartridges which was not the issue to be solved bit its working clearly now. I am happy and satisfied with all the efforts.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Barry was very helpful and I would recommend to my friends and family members. I was facing a problem with the printer setup but the technician helped me with all his patience. Also he clean up my computer and taught me few lessons for the computer. Thank you.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Outstanding help provided by Dan! He spent a long time helping to correct problems created by some spammers. Thank you for your excellent customer service and care! I am most grateful for the help I have received and will indeed recommend Tech Support Expert.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Could not use scanner. Tee Jay and crew remove infected items in a timely manner and handled the installation of security software. I am very pleased and I am willing to recommend this service to friends and family. I would look for future services.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

I was scammed by another - now non existent company - so a little uncomfortable. Teejay set me at ease right away. I had 2 issues & he patiently fixed & explained what he was doing. I like that I have his number close my & a shortcut icon on my screen. The plan I took was well explained and an invoice copy sent. Thanks for being so professional.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

I am very pleased with the assistance and cooperation in resolving the many issues my computer HAD. Dan was most helpful and successful in resolution or the troublesome issues. I used them twice and am now a monthly member for the upkeep and of my electronic equipment. I have HAPPY COMPUTER DAYS. THANKS.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

When I called I had no idea that I would receive such complete and courteous service. I would highly recommend this company for any computer service and Chris ** was wonderful!!! Not only was my printer problem solved my computer was renewed to the original wonderful capacity.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Always have good results when using this company, very happy. Always fast in their service work. Technicians are very nice and extremely polite. Glad I can call this company, Tech Support Expert, when needed. Thanks.

Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Called owing to not being able to print from laptop. They sorted out details, cleaned up problems and installed 360 Total Security protection. Also set up HP printer to wireless. The printer is talking to the computer now and I am happy and satisfied.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed May 31, 2018

I called for help setting up my printer and scanner on my MAC computer and Teejay was very helpful and even recommended additional clean up so that my computer would function better. Very satisfied with the services. I'll recommend this service to my friends and family.

Process

Reviewed May 30, 2018

We needed to install a printer which we could not and antivirus software was installed too. The whole process was done by Mr. **/Tech support Expert so smoothly and with a professional manner. I would recommend this com. to friends and family.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Fantastic customer service! Polite, personable, patient & very professional. Answered all questions in the most efficient manner. I would highly recommend to anyone needing tech support with hook up of computer & printer issues. Thank you again! A truly satisfied customer!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Barry was very helpful, knowledgeable and did the work efficiently. My issue was the lack of a driver, so I thought, for my ancient printer. The printer is now working, both as wifi driven and with cable if needed. I would recommend the services to my family and friends.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

I was very satisfied and my problem was solved professionally and got my computer cleaned up. The printer and computer are talking to each other now and few other problems are fixed. I will recommend these services to my friends.