Call toll free
4.97/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tech Support Expert is ready to assist any of your technical issues Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM PST. Offering a wide array of support, Tech Support Expert can handle anything from router or printer issue, to a slow PC or virus removal. You can rest assured that Tech Support Expert is ready to tackle the problem. When you contact Tech Support Expert, you will obtain top quality, hassle-free service at a low cost. Their team of experts is ready to assist you and fix your technical issues in as little as one day. Contact them today to learn more about their services.

Tech Support Expert Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I am with Tech Support Expert from last year. They helped me with all my needs on my computer, fixed all problems and today did very professional work. Very happy with job well done. I will recommend this company to all my friends and in my family.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Today I received helped from Kamel, who install the printer properly and had the patience to fix my Adobe. I was nice and polite and would recommend without a doubt this support. Thank you Kamel for everything, I know now that I can do my work knowing if anything goes wrong I can connect technical support and they will fix the problem.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Called with a problem of spoof gmails. Tj fixed that problem very quickly and then he took on cleaning up the drives which had not been looked at for probably 5 or 6 years. All is now working better than it has in years.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Dan with Tech Support Expert, was extremely helpful in setting up our printer and fixing a lot of issues we had with our computer. He spent a lot of time and patience with me. Thank so much for the help.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Chris fixed my problem with computer printing and security. Thank you so much. My computer had stopped working on problems. I also had update problems that are now fixed. This tech support service really helped and I would recommend it to my friends.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech Support Expert?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I called with a printer/scanner problem and the able assistant, Chris, identified problems with my computer. He spent much time clearing the problems with the computer which allowed the printer/scanner to work properly. He also advised a protection system to add and also installed it. Chris was very helpful and courteous - I would recommend his, your, service to others.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Called for help installing a new printer. In the process we found Errors and Warnings. Chris was able to clean up 3 of our computers and also add a firewall to our network. The process took about two hours but we feel comfortable with our computers now. Thank You Chris.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Great experience. Would highly recommend them. 5 stars. I was looking for a computer expert and I found them on the internet. They were very good at their job and made me feel safe. Will use them from now on.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Tech Support was very nice and patience with me and very fast. With clean up of the computer and network settings and with information and I would recommend this services to my friends and family members who need computer help.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Tech Support did a remote on my PC today to fix bugs and other issues causing problems in my OS. This is the first time to use Tech Support Expert for remote services. They worked efficiently and professionally. I appreciate them.

Tech Support Expert Company Information