toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My Computer Works

Thank you so much for the kind review Debra. We are more than happy to hear that our services went perfectly for you :)

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

This was the second day in a row that I contacted MCW. I was as pleased with the results today as I was yesterday. Walter was my tech both days. He handled things in a professional and friendly manner. My issues were resolved and I was also shown how to do a few things on my computer that I had not done before. Each issue was addressed so that I could easily understand them.

Thank you for helping me get my online teaching job last week! Boy, we went through a lot as my previously unused laptop had so many issues. You all walked me through and held my hand. I lost files, folders, couldn't make a video, had camera problems, trouble with Windows 8, etc... etc... Whew! But I did get the job but only because I have MCW by my side! What are you waiting for? If computer technology gets you down, believe me, you have come to the right place! Thanks also to Whitney who is very cheery when you call in!

My Computer Works

Thank you Rich for your kind words about our company! We are happy to have amazing customers like you :)

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

This group of technicians are simply fantastic!! I have relied on them on multiple occasions and have never been let down by any one of them. Also they provide excellent customer service and sales support. I really can't imagine not having their services available to me. A very satisfied customer!!

I was pleasantly surprised at the response and professionalism of the tech who helped fix my computer (Malware on computer.) Many thanks and I will be recommending you to everyone I know. In the past when I have had this same problem, I inadvertently contacted the number that came up on the screen and little did I know it was a scam. Thanks for your help.

Matthew was VERY courteous and helpful. We were able to restore our E-mail and even improve the delivery. Since becoming a customer, we have had VERY GOOD service with minimal wait time. I would recommend MCW to anyone looking for a GREAT computer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Computer Works?

We recommend My Computer Works to any of our friends who mention computer problems, including one who joined up with MCW just last week. She was very pleased about MCW fixing her computer, and signed up for the top rate.

I have worked with their remote techs for years and find them knowledgeable and courteous. I love that they can connect remotely and assist me with my computer. What a time to be alive. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

My Computer Works

Thank you so much for the kind words Mary. We are so happy that you were satisfied with the work our company did for you!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

Somehow my Microsoft Solitaire Collection Games quit electronically contacting Microsoft -- which is required to play the games. I tried everything I could think of to reconnect but couldn't and Microsoft wanted $40 just to listen to my problem! I contacted My Computer Works and they fixed my problem in short order! And without additional charges! THAT's why I can feel good about recommending MCW to my family and friends!

My Computer Works

Wow Josef thank you so much for your kind words! We LOVE our loyal customers and appreciate how you make our business run smoothly. :)

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I have been a customer of MCW for over 3 years & I am very pleased with the service they provide. The technicians are very professional & know how to address the issues. They solved my problems with clear understanding of what is required & do it efficiently. I have no hesitations of recommending MCW to my friends with confidence. They are a very professional organization.

My Computer Works always helps me fix my problems. They are wonderful. They do great work and I love them. I wouldn't be paying $50 a month if I weren't happy.

Made sure my security was up to date and thoroughly cleaned my system and made some adjustments. They did an excellent job. They responded and called me on time.We spoke by phone several times to make sure all the problems were taken care of. All of the work was reviewed at the end to make sure the system worked well.

My Computer Works

HI Mary! Thank you so much for your kind review! We are sorry for the wait and thank you for your constructive review to help our company.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I like My Computer Works and hope they stay in business forever. When I have called them, the representative was nice. He explained everything and fixed what I wanted. However, I always have to wait for them to get through their list but it wasn’t too bad.

MCW has always come through for me in a timely, professional and courteous manner!!! I've had some very pleasant, interesting conversations with various technicians; how many techs are employed at MCW, and what are the minimum qualifications in terms of previous experience, as well as number of years?

One very important issue for myself, is that I've been advised management does not push their techs for 'speed'!

My computer was showing a message of "could not plug in." It looked to me like a big problem, but thanks to My Computer Works team it was solved and I got back an upgraded computer that can "plug in." Special thanks to the technician who worked with me.

My Computer Works is a very responsive company with a staff that is always helpful and makes sure all my concerns have been answered. They make sure the safety and security of my computer is up to date and are willing to share their thoughts on computer upgrading or recent computer hackings.

I am always satisfied with the results I get from My Computer Works personnel. They are thorough, polite and fix the problem I am having. My only problem is they take so long getting back to me from the initial call. THANK YOU.

My Computer Works have all just been unbelievable. They're very easy to contact and their techs don't make you feel like an idiot when you ask questions. They have kept my computer humming ever since I have been with them. It's just a satisfied feeling that I don't have to worry about anything. I would recommend them to anyone.

My PC was all screwed up from me trying to correct a small problem I created. Your company did in a small amount of time what others I've spoken to did in a short time. I'd like to be able to use the same password on all my software but it won't let me.

I was having some problems with a program so I called My Computer Works. There's a time limit on how long you can be on hold with them. They were going to call me back. I went into the queue and could go online and see where I was in the queue. I had to leave so I couldn't stick around for it so I cancelled. I called the next day and I got in within a fairly short time. They logged on, helped me go through the program and the problem that I had was taken care of. I've never worked with anybody in the computer business that treated me as well.

My Computer Works is there when I need them and I have been a customer for a number of years. Every time I called, I have been pleased with everyone. They call me back although sometimes I have to wait a number of hours but that's better than calling the computer geeks and wait for two days. They fix the issues of the computer, then it works. If I didn't have them, I'd have to adopt an eight-year-old because he knows everything about computer that I don't know at 81 years old. During this age, old technology has passed us by. I'm so glad that I've found them. They do a great job.

My Computer Works has an amazing staff - from the office personnel to the techs who fix computer problems. They are incredibly professional, knowledgeable, caring and thorough. It is easy to reach them. The response time is very quick (for my membership, 30 minutes max.). I've been a customer for almost seven years. I highly recommend this company.

I had an excellent experience with My Computer Works. I'm not very bright so I screw up the computer a lot and all I have to do is call them and tell them what my computer will or won't do. They'd call me right back to set up the time and they'd go into it remotely and fix it. It's wonderful. My computer is just like before that computes for me every after MCW finishes with their service. Their rep was pleasant and easy to talk to. I tell people if they need tech support that's the place. They charge a buck a day, they're open 24/7 and they always get the work done. I'd recommend them to anybody.

My Computer Works

Thank you Janice for the great review! It fills our hearts when we receive a review stating that computer runs like new again. Our hard work is worth it for people like you!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

Took their monthly service and have used them twice since started. They cleaned up and restored my computer (took all day) and it works like new! They took the time to go through all my work related and personal functions I use all the time. I would highly recommend them.

My Computer Works

Thank you R.G. for reviewing us and rating us so well! We are more than glad that we could help you with the struggles of Windows 10 and Outlook! You're as sweet as a the cookies that we saved!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

About a month ago, I had my computer switched from a 7 to a 10, a new series of AOL software that I'm on. I'm not happy with the 10, but My Computer Works was very good in getting me set up with it. I had a problem with not being able to get my list of my mail people from the first computer to this one. And so they had to end up putting me into Outlook. Now, I'm working on it, sending out information to people from that list. Another little problem I’ve had was that I wasn't able to go to the icon that automatically sets me into the list for some reason whether there's a glitch or something in the way when it was set up in my computer. So I had to make phone calls. They did get that corrected and very efficiently, so I was very happy with them. They really saved my cookies plenty of times.

What they've done is really good. It's just frustrating trying to get used to the 10 version versus the 7 that I used to have. I'm 70 years old and I never had computers in college so I had to pick up as I go along. But over the years, I've called My Computer Works on a lot of different occasions and they've been able to solve every issue I come up with.

My computer was starting to run slow and I was going to go back to school online. So I called My Computer Works and Sean went through my computer and found a couple of things that needed to be fixed and updated so that the computer ran faster. Sean is the one that I went to the very first time and if at all possible I get him. But all of them have been nice but Sean is my favorite. I ran into a situation where my computer was still under warranty but Toshiba didn't want to recognize it. So Sean got on a conference call with Toshiba and made them send a box where I could send my computer back to them and fix my computer, still under warranty. So even in a difficult situation, My Computer Works people talked for me in the conference call.

I've not had any problem with my computer being back to where I wanted it to be. When I request for a service, they get back to me as fast as possible. I call in and tell them that I need a tech and then the next tech available calls within an hour or two and then what I need done gets done. They realize that different people have different computer abilities. I use mine for school, and even though I can do a lot with it, it still scares me. They understand that and work with me with that. I love them. I plan on continuing being with them until I'm no longer in school and I would recommend them to anyone.

I was having issues with my emails being reversed on my computer and my IPad not having printing abilities even though it did last month. Cody was very patient and was able to fix both. If you have any more questions you can call me at the phone number I left in the queue.

I appreciate the prompt and friendly service given to this old lady who doesn't really understand the new technology. Face to face, you might laugh at my ignorance, but on the phone you are just helpful and accommodating. Keep up the good work. Bless you all!

Are you open this holiday? Why am I listed in the queue if you're not open? Why don't you answer your phone or have a message saying whether you're open? Why was I in the queue for hours and never contacted? Why doesn't the website say whether you're open that day? You say 8 am to 10 pm (but no time zone) but you don't answer the phone. My next contact will be to cancel my membership.

My Computer Works

Thank you James for this wonderful review! We are happy to hear we could repair your printer and computer! We'd love to help you out whenever you need it.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

My printer were broken, The computer tech repaired online which took 45 min... He also check for service my system for bugs, and he updated my system, which I needed because I have not had the service since Jan 2016.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The techs from My Computer Works are absolutely outstanding. They’re always able to help. When I've requested for service, my experience has always been very pleasant and prompt. They call me back within an hour. Recently, my machine got infected with some virus and they took care of it for me. Their tech was very knowledgeable and he was able to fix my machine and get me on the road again.

My Computer Works Company Profile