toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Kieth ** helped by deleting unneeded files to speed up my computer. He worked with me for several hours and a few phone calls to find and correct many problems. He also explained how to download pictures from my Iphone onto a file in the computer. His service was very helpful, courteous and prompt. I will recommend you to my friends.

Hierarchy went nuts. Walter was very prompt, polite, patient, knowledgeable and he fixed my computer. Thank goodness. He helped me understand what he did and the changes he made. He made recommendations and then helped me understand how to use the improvements. Thank you so much.

My Computer Works

Thank you Barbara for your great review! We are so happy that we are the company you can rely on!

Original review: March 18, 2017

I was having an email problem; went to see the Geeks; they couldn't fix it. They checked my hard drive and said everything was good. They couldn't fix my email problem because they don't work on Microsoft at the store; they would have to come to my house for an additional $100!!! I contacted My Computer Works. They were absolutely the best. Their fees are very responsible; their technician was knowledgeable; and my computer was fixed in no time. Not only did they fix it, they found malware; tuned up my computer and it runs much faster. I highly recommend using this company.

I've been using My Computer Works for at least a year now. Some of the issues I had were pretty simple and I knew what to do. But when I couldn't think of a solution, I call them. They instruct me on what I should do, then I follow and it solves the problem. Sometimes, the solution took a little longer for some of the problems that I had, but they always solved them. However, I had issues with my computer being a little bit slow and freezing recently. I had them look at it before, but they can't figure it out either. Everyone told me there was nothing wrong with it but it kept freezing. The guys at My Computer Works were very helpful, though, and they went through everything that they can go through. But the freezing issue was evidently something that was hiding 3,000 feet deep. Otherwise, my experience with them has been very positive in every way and I'm very happy. That's why I try to get other people to go on My Computer Works too.

You are going to love this outfit! It took a while, but it was well worth the wait. These folks are so very thorough and I couldn't be happier! My computer acts like it's new!. I've tried company's that aren't here in the U.S. and have been disappointed, you won't be sorry signing up with My Computer Works.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Computer Works?

Easy to understand instructions given, Explained issues completely. Went through preventive options in a thorough manner. Returned calls in a timely manner. Patient with me as I try to follow instructions. Recommended that should update more frequently. Good advice. Will use again.

I've been receiving service from this company for a number of years now, and it is always outstanding. The office staff is courteous and efficient. Their techs respond quickly and pinpoint the problem right away. They are very knowledgeable at what they do. Before you know it they have your computer up and running with no problem. For what they do, I think their prices are also very reasonable. I feel so comfortable knowing they're there. I consider them to be my lifeline and I would recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone.

Your company and your employees are absolutely FANTASTIC!! I could not get your return calls for some odd reason when I called for help but your wonderful staff hung with me for 2 days and we prevailed! Everyone who I had contact with were delightful and kind. And as usual my virus was fixed with incredible speed along with a thorough computer checkup. Ryan was my technician and I rate him as intelligent and talented in the computer field. Thank you all again!

Each technician has listened attentively to my concerns and helped remedy any issues expeditiously. I was paying too much for an anti-virus and anti-malware program and the team at My Computer Works helped install a much better solution. I highly recommend their service to anyone that relies on a functioning and secure computer every day.

I have been with My Computer Works (MCW) since 2008 and it was the best decision I ever made. The technicians are professional and very skilled and able to perform great service in correcting, updating, and fixing all problems associated with computers. Most enjoyable is not staying on the phone once they are connected to the computer. They will call back once the problem is solved. Great company and I recommend MCW to anyone who needs pros. to help in keeping your computer free from viruses and computer problems.

I'm one of the original customers of My Computer Works. And I never have to worry about my computer. Sometimes there are longer waits than others but I understand that and with the exception of one person many years ago who I wrote in about, everybody's been really awesome. They've also been very patient. I don't need to sit and watch the mouse twirl around, so I always ask them to do their thing and call me back and they do. Some of them have worked past 10:00 at night and I've reminded them that I hope they're getting paid for overtime. But I guess they were in the middle of something and didn't want to leave it. And I appreciate that a lot. However, I don't know if the backup thing has been worth anything to me. I feel like it's a waste of money but I'm afraid to not do it. And I know there are a lot of cheaper products out there than a $120 a year. But I have recommended them.

My Computer Works

Yay! Thank you so much for the great review Joe. We are so happy that you finally got the help that you deserved :)

Original review: March 2, 2017

A couple of years ago my computer crashed and I had reached the end of my rope trying to deal with local "fixers" who were glad to take my money but did not or could not get my computer up and running again. I happened upon MCW almost by accident (on the internet) and decided to give them a try almost as a last resort. They were very courteous, patient, and enthusiastic and had a "can do" attitude from the very beginning. They took care of my problems in an efficient and professional manner. I really like the fact that they cleaned things up for me by working in the background and not involving me in a lot of technical jargon which I would not have understood anyway. I have recently renewed my service with them because now, My Computer (finally) Works!

This particular request for service concerned downloading pics from my android phone. It was always a problem for me but the tech knew exactly what to do. It was a simple solution, but that's not what the tech did best: HE DID NOT MAKE ME FEEL STUPID. In fact he explained that my frustration with the question was very common. My grown kids think I am a dinosaur. I came to know computers and mobile devices very late in my life and the learning curve is steep and high. All the techs at MCW have been great. Been using them for almost 10 years now. I recommend them highly.

My Computer Works

We will make sure to tell him that! Thank you for the wonderful review Wilma. It was very kind of you!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

Walter not only has the tech skills, but also has excellent communication skills. He listened to me about what I needed & gave me several simple tips that will enable me to work on my laptop faster. Even bookmarked his tips so I could look at them later.

My Computer Works

Wow! We are overwhelmed by how amazing this response was! Thank you for taking the time to really review our company. We will always continue to strive for excellence and a better response time.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

All the things you have on your computer that you could lose make this kind of a service a very valued one. I've been a subscriber with My Computer Works for almost four years and they've been good to me for a long time. I had a pop-up window of my computer that said I had a Zeus virus. I worked from home so I didn’t want to have any risks. I went ahead and called My Computer Works. It wasn’t a full-blown virus but they cleared all the things that could potentially accumulate on my computer so that I wouldn't have a virus that would shut down my computer. The tech was on the computer for a little while, but by the time he was done, everything was good.

Some of the computer techs are more personable than others while some are very introverted. Then there are others that are a little bit more talkative. But I can be fine with somebody that doesn’t talk a lot and somebody that does as long as they get the problem fixed. They do seem to have a multilevel tech. There are some techs that are more experienced than others and sometimes it looks like they're working on my issue maybe while they're uploading an update or a new driver on my computer. They might be working on somebody else’s is what it looks like, just because sometimes I saw my screen kind of sit for a little bit.

They got a broad range of hours so that’s good. But as their business picks up and gets busier, sometimes you might have a longer wait which would be the only downfall. But they try to make it within an hour. Overall, for the money, you can't beat what services you're getting from them.

My Computer Works

Thank you so much for your review Joan. We really appreciate the kind words and are so glad that you got the help that you needed!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

MCW turned out to be the greatest place to help me! The first tech got it started to fix my computer and the second tech the next day finished it up... all my computer connection with the internet! They were very knowledgeable and knew what they were doing. And American!... Lol.

My Computer Works

We are so glad that you were able to fix your issue with us Peg. Thank you for the amazing review and we would more than happy to help you any time you need.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

Clogged printer - When I called they got back to me in minutes. After trying several things that didn't work I was asked to hang up while he researched the problem. When he called back he walked me through the solution to the problem, patiently and kindly. Since I am not comfortable navigating computer issues, I was especially appreciative of the nonjudgmental support.

My Computer Works

We are so happy that you're satisfied with with our services Marilyn. Thank you for your amazing review!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I've been having My Computer Works for five years. I just had them check everything for me. I had a specific problem that they needed to look at and they fixed it. The techs are knowledgeable and they do a good job. However, they're getting so busy that the queue is around 20 people and I'm lucky if I get called the day I tell them about the problem. But mine isn't always that critical so I can live with it. I hope they don't raise the price though. I'm at $29.95 a month and that's year after year. Also, I'm a realtor so they help me with stuff like that too. I am very satisfied and I would tell anybody to use them. I always tell people that I have help when I need it.

One of the files on my computer got corrupted somehow and I had no idea how or why. In order for several of my programs to work, I have to be able to connect to Microsoft which it wouldn't do. I went through everything I could think of from turning the computer off to turning it back on but it didn't work. I contacted Microsoft to see if they would help me fix it and they wanted $40 before they would even talk to me. That was not right. I called My Computer Works and I asked if they could fix it. It took the technician 15-20 minutes and he fixed it.

I've had this service for many years and this is the second time that I contacted My Computer Works for some kind of problem that I couldn't figure out how to fix. They always figure it out and are always nice when I call. They come down to my level and I get a kick out of watching them work mainly because all the things that I did. The tech went through the same process such as trying to hook up and he couldn't hook it up. He had to go somewhere else to hook it up. But the point is they were so sweet to me. Never once do I ever get any kind of hint of irritation with my stupidity. They have a sense of humor and they wanna help. I've never had a bit of trouble with My Computer Works. I keep telling my brother that it's the best thing since cherry pie and that he should get it.

I'm glad that I ran across My Computer Works. I got infected and they came and took care of me. I find it very pleasant working them because instead of conversing via email, we can talk on the phone. Usually, whenever they want to get on the computer, they’ll call me and I'll go through the routine and let them connect to my computer. Then they’ll call me whenever they're done and will disconnect. I can stay and watch them if I want, but I usually don’t because what they do is way over my head. I may not understand all of it but at least they explain it to me. They're very talented individuals and they're very personable. Whenever I put in a question or comment for assistance, I'd get a response no longer than 24 hours. I still have that pop-up from Malwarebytes. I was told to go ahead and close it. It was a glitch that they hope to get taken cared of. But my computer has been running just great as far as viruses are concerned.

My Computer Works

Thank you so much for the kind review Debra. We are more than happy to hear that our services went perfectly for you :)

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

This was the second day in a row that I contacted MCW. I was as pleased with the results today as I was yesterday. Walter was my tech both days. He handled things in a professional and friendly manner. My issues were resolved and I was also shown how to do a few things on my computer that I had not done before. Each issue was addressed so that I could easily understand them.

Thank you for helping me get my online teaching job last week! Boy, we went through a lot as my previously unused laptop had so many issues. You all walked me through and held my hand. I lost files, folders, couldn't make a video, had camera problems, trouble with Windows 8, etc... etc... Whew! But I did get the job but only because I have MCW by my side! What are you waiting for? If computer technology gets you down, believe me, you have come to the right place! Thanks also to Whitney who is very cheery when you call in!

My Computer Works always does a great job. It's very convenient that they don't have to send somebody to come over. They can do the job through remotely connecting with my machine. Recently, I called them because I kept getting this malware pop-up and I wasn't sure if it's something they did or installed or not. They said it was them and their technician updated my machine. He looked around and made sure everything's okay and there were no viruses or anything. He's very friendly and even though I don't speak his language, he pretty much understood what I was talking about. He does this and that, and he calls back. It didn't take too long and most of my calls are like that. And everybody always seems very knowledgeable so I don't ever doubt any of their capabilities. I have recommended them though some people are a little leery of the connect to the internet thing.

My Computer Works

Thank you Rich for your kind words about our company! We are happy to have amazing customers like you :)

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

This group of technicians are simply fantastic!! I have relied on them on multiple occasions and have never been let down by any one of them. Also they provide excellent customer service and sales support. I really can't imagine not having their services available to me. A very satisfied customer!!

I was pleasantly surprised at the response and professionalism of the tech who helped fix my computer (Malware on computer.) Many thanks and I will be recommending you to everyone I know. In the past when I have had this same problem, I inadvertently contacted the number that came up on the screen and little did I know it was a scam. Thanks for your help.

Matthew was VERY courteous and helpful. We were able to restore our E-mail and even improve the delivery. Since becoming a customer, we have had VERY GOOD service with minimal wait time. I would recommend MCW to anyone looking for a GREAT computer service.

My Computer Works is a very good company and we've been with them for our two computers for 15 years. My wife and I enjoy their services but sometimes we get frustrated because they're busy and really slow calling back. Still, generally, one call takes care of any problem that we have. The majority of the techs are easy to understand but humans are humans so there are ones who are a little difficult to work with once in a while, but they'd get a high mark overall.

In our last experience, I was having problems with my emails in my Outlook being routed to the wrong location and were automatically being dumped into the junk file. The tech looked at it and advised me that my problem was I was making too many special rules and it was overwhelming the system. So, I erased all my special rules and hit junk when the emails come through and that was easy to fix and quick. So at any rate, they're a terrific service and I'd recommend them.

We recommend My Computer Works to any of our friends who mention computer problems, including one who joined up with MCW just last week. She was very pleased about MCW fixing her computer, and signed up for the top rate.

I have worked with their remote techs for years and find them knowledgeable and courteous. I love that they can connect remotely and assist me with my computer. What a time to be alive. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

My Computer Works

Thank you so much for the kind words Mary. We are so happy that you were satisfied with the work our company did for you!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

Somehow my Microsoft Solitaire Collection Games quit electronically contacting Microsoft -- which is required to play the games. I tried everything I could think of to reconnect but couldn't and Microsoft wanted $40 just to listen to my problem! I contacted My Computer Works and they fixed my problem in short order! And without additional charges! THAT's why I can feel good about recommending MCW to my family and friends!

My Computer Works Company Profile