toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was having some problems with a program so I called My Computer Works. There's a time limit on how long you can be on hold with them. They were going to call me back. I went into the queue and could go online and see where I was in the queue. I had to leave so I couldn't stick around for it so I cancelled. I called the next day and I got in within a fairly short time. They logged on, helped me go through the program and the problem that I had was taken care of. I've never worked with anybody in the computer business that treated me as well.

My Computer Works is there when I need them and I have been a customer for a number of years. Every time I called, I have been pleased with everyone. They call me back although sometimes I have to wait a number of hours but that's better than calling the computer geeks and wait for two days. They fix the issues of the computer, then it works. If I didn't have them, I'd have to adopt an eight-year-old because he knows everything about computer that I don't know at 81 years old. During this age, old technology has passed us by. I'm so glad that I've found them. They do a great job.

My Computer Works has an amazing staff - from the office personnel to the techs who fix computer problems. They are incredibly professional, knowledgeable, caring and thorough. It is easy to reach them. The response time is very quick (for my membership, 30 minutes max.). I've been a customer for almost seven years. I highly recommend this company.

Took their monthly service and have used them twice since started. They cleaned up and restored my computer (took all day) and it works like new! They took the time to go through all my work related and personal functions I use all the time. I would highly recommend them.

I was having issues with my emails being reversed on my computer and my IPad not having printing abilities even though it did last month. Cody was very patient and was able to fix both. If you have any more questions you can call me at the phone number I left in the queue.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Computer Works?

I appreciate the prompt and friendly service given to this old lady who doesn't really understand the new technology. Face to face, you might laugh at my ignorance, but on the phone you are just helpful and accommodating. Keep up the good work. Bless you all!

Are you open this holiday? Why am I listed in the queue if you're not open? Why don't you answer your phone or have a message saying whether you're open? Why was I in the queue for hours and never contacted? Why doesn't the website say whether you're open that day? You say 8 am to 10 pm (but no time zone) but you don't answer the phone. My next contact will be to cancel my membership.

My printer were broken, The computer tech repaired online which took 45 min... He also check for service my system for bugs, and he updated my system, which I needed because I have not had the service since Jan 2016.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The techs from My Computer Works are absolutely outstanding. They’re always able to help. When I've requested for service, my experience has always been very pleasant and prompt. They call me back within an hour. Recently, my machine got infected with some virus and they took care of it for me. Their tech was very knowledgeable and he was able to fix my machine and get me on the road again.

I have been with My Computer Works for a number of years. I called a while back with trouble @ a very nice man took over my computer @ less than an hour he had things going really great. I am so glad to have them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had My Computer Works install Malwarebytes for me, and then I asked them for a couple of other gizmos, and it was all good. Their representatives have always been excellent. When I request for service, the timeline varies because they’re busy when I call in. I got to wait my turn. But the service has always been excellent that's why I stick with them.

We have had both the onsite and remote techs work on repairing some chaos in two different computers. The remote techs have been excellent, patient, knowledgeable and thorough. The On-site tech was the same but we felt there was little need to have spent the money charged for this service, since it was redone and completed better by the two remote techs. We find the company very helpful generally and would recommend them to our friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I have software problems, I usually get ahold of My Computer Works. Also, I picked up a new desktop this year and they helped me set it up. I’m 78 and I didn’t grow up with computers, and the people at My Computer Works have taught me a lot. In a lot of cases, I can help myself and if I can’t, I get on the phone and I set up that they call me within the hour. They are fantastic. I'd recommended them.

This past experience was my third time using Computer Works to clean up a slow computer. Each time has been a positive experience, and seemed to correct the problems I was experiencing. They are easy, convenient to deal with as I schedule a time and they have been there when the time came. Easy to talk with and they help you understand items in the unit not needed etc. Would recommend to anyone!

I needed Windows 10 removed from my computer and re-install a previous Windows in order to do work with my job. Crystal walked me every step of the process and help me understand my best options for getting the work done.

So, when I called My Computer Works (before signing up), the "sales" person was explaining all the benefits of membership. He explained that although only 1 computer would be covered, my smartphone and tablet would be covered for support also. Let me be clear, he was very adamant that they could help with these devices. I found out later that just this one additional benefit came at an additional $10 a month. So last night I decided to try their smartphone support. About 3 days prior to this, my daughter had done a reset on her phone to clean it up. She was left with a little problem when making phone calls, the screen would just go black and not come back if no one answered.

I sent my support request one evening. First of all the technician calls me at 7:00 in the morning (WHO DOES THAT?? ), and no, I did not indicate this was a priority request :-)) and just leaving a message wasn't enough for this person. No, he called 3 more times, before I finally was awake enough to answer the phone.

After explaining the problem, he seemed perplexed and reiterated that it shouldn't be doing that (duh) and perhaps it is a setting (another duh?). So, in an effort to give him some time to research the problem, I asked if he could check some things out and call me back. He simply stated that there was nothing he could do and I should attempt another reset. Thanks. Later that morning, I did a Google search and found the answer in the first result (I guess I should've done that first (my duh!).

Very reliable service! Expert techs and very friendly staff at Computer Works. Anytime that I call, it takes 1-3 hours for them to reply back and fix any problem. Give them a try. I've been with them for almost three years now.

My Computer Works (MCW) have always been professional, courteous and willing to assist me with any and all of the computer problems I may have. MCW will walk you through their set up, very patient with this limited computer skilled person!! Have been with MCW for several years, initially, they corrected a major virus my computer had (took a couple of days). Highly recommend this group for your computer needs.

I've been a subscriber of MCW for at least 5 years-maybe more. Whatever problem that I have had with my computer always got fixed. As I write these words, I'm a little amazed myself at those words. I can't think of many services or companies that always fix whatever is wrong. The techies and other personnel have always been easy to deal with. I recommend My Computer Works 100%.

I believe I've been with My Computer Works for ten+ years now. I typically have to call them 2-4 times a year for different issues. Every time they have been able to resolve the problem and provide helpful advise. Not only do they fix the problem, they typically review my system to make sure it is running efficiently. Excellent value for the money as I know it would cost me 3-5 times as much...and the downtime is minimal. One of the few companies I would recommend to anyone!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My Computer Works helped me three times. The first two times were critical and the third time is a platform issue. They solved it all and they are scarily efficient. It was fast and I was not used to fast service. With my hosting company I get up at 2:00 in the morning and call them, because that's when the techs are available, so that's no fun. My Computer Works is a good system. Their reps were perfect. They were courteous and knowledgeable. It's a big surprise to me that there is an actual company that does stuff because I've been accustomed to relying on local geniuses to help. They work in a business-like way, and it's a wonderful service. I’ve known about LogMeIn and it’s tough to know who you’re gonna let in to your computer. But with My Computer Works, I have not had a single security concern, and they’ve performed very, very well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

They're very professional, friendly, and courteous at My Computer Works. They know what they're doing and it takes a little bit of time to do it, but they usually get back to you within an hour. They take care of the issues and they explain things very well. I haven't had any issues with my computer since the last two times that they looked at it. It was an excellent experience and I would recommend the company to anyone.

My Computer Works just hooked up my new multi-use, wireless printer. The technician was fantastic in explaining everything and not giving up when roadblocks popped up. And she did fixed everything remotely. In short, my monthly fee is well worth it as I use the company often, saving hundreds of dollars per year.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

About three weeks ago I got a scam announcement that said that my computer was infected with a Trojan and that I needed to call them. It had an 888 number there which is toll free but I did not call them. I instead called My Computer Works and they got right back to me within about an hour. The rep said that they've seen the exact same one before. It's performed in the country of India by some people that just roam around looking for victims. He also told me that one of his clients, some elderly woman, unfortunately went ahead and called them. They were the nicest people and were very polite and they ripped her off all of her money out of her checking account. She was naive enough to give them the passwords for her checking account. So he said they're glad I didn't do that. I told him that's why I'm paying for their service because I don't know what's real and what's not real regarding computers. I'm pretty uneducated about those.

However, I thought of dropping the service about a year ago. When I called, the woman on the line there said it might be good for me to call them quarterly, if not, more frequently and have them do what they call a tune-up. They can scan everything for malware, viruses and other things and eliminate them. She also said she realized I didn't have the skills to do that. So I've been doing that and really, my computer has been working a lot better since then. I'm happy with the service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Sometimes my computer’s working really slow or it's doing something it's not supposed to do so I call My Computer Works. They check it, find all the viruses and fix whatever the problem is. I have the plan that they call up to make an appointment and they call me the next day. Usually, someone calls me back within an hour to make the appointment. It depends on how busy they are. Sometimes I get service the same day if they're not too busy which is okay too. At any time I worked with technicians from the company, they knew what they're doing and they were quick about it too. Sometimes it took a couple of hours because they had to wait in between screens to change and when they were checking for viruses. But they're great to call back and explain what's wrong and what they did to fix it.

Recently, I turned my computer on and the screen lit up with the HP sign and little circles were going round and round. But it then went into a black screen and I couldn’t sign in. The first time I called about this problem, the technician told me that it had something to do with Microsoft’s new way of updating the computer. Supposedly, it was fixed, but it happened again the next day. When I called back, the second guy said it had nothing to do with the updating but with Windows 10 messing up the computer. He went in and changed things around so that Windows 10 won't screw up my computer again. He said he was going to talk to our technicians and tell them what he found the problem to be. Everything’s fixed. The computer runs a little bit slow like he said it would but that's okay. I'll recommend My Computer Works to anybody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've always had good support and assistance from My Computer Works. If I call on a weekday morning at 7:00 or 8:00 o'clock in the morning, I can't always get what I would call an immediate response just because they're busy. However, I've never been in a situation where I'd have to have something done at that immediate minute or I was gonna die. So from that point of view, any waiting time has not been an inconvenience and that helps. Any issue has always been resolved remotely. There's always been a level of improvement with the performance of my computer. There hasn't been any issue after I've had them, and I didn't get off and say, "Oh gee, it's not working," or "Gee, I have to call them back."

MyComputerWorks.com "ALWAYS" solves any and all computer problems that I have AND ALL their techs have English as their first language. I can call them for ANY computer problem and they CHEERFULLY (and in English) assist however they can.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a problem with my computer and Matt from My Computer Works went above and beyond the call of duty getting it fixed for me. He was very articulate, very patient, and was very determined to solve the problem. And he did and so I have absolutely no complaints. Recently, I could not get to Yahoo! and they kept telling me that my username was issued to some other name so they wouldn't let me in. I called My Computer Works and I was surprised that I got in so quickly. It usually takes longer because the reps are busy but I had somebody within two hours of my initial request.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a tune-up every six months with My Computer Works. They are topnotch across the board. My Computer Works took on a major problem when I first hooked up with them. So far, my computer's running better.

From the owner of the company Luke Ford to the many technicians - most recently Ryan, Allen & Hayden - they give exemplary customer service. They immediately connect and will work for days if necessary to resolve your problem. Incredible!!!

My Computer Works Company Profile