Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.75/5

My Computer Works! ...Does yours?

My Computer Works, Inc. is a leading provider of help desk and personal technology support services for thousands of consumers and small businesses nationwide. The company's friendly, patient and professional U.S.-based technicians are available 7 days a week to solve your problems immediately.

With a number of affordable options, including one-time support and unlimited support memberships, everyone should be able to say: "My Computer Works! Does Yours?"

View More View More

My Computer Works Reviews

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I was having issues with my Computer. I could not get connected to the Internet. This was happening for Three days. I then decided to call My Computer Works for some help. I first talked to Bo and he told me that they could correct any issues that I was having with my Computer. He explained the cost and time frame to get my computer up and running. Then Anthony was my Tech & did a very excellent job for me. All is well!!!

Original review: July 30, 2018

Cleaning up my computer of viruses. I had a good experience with Anthony. He was quick and very professional. He added other ad blockers to my computer to help alleviate this problem. I am told if I ever have a problem I can call them or send a message through my messenger and they will contact me which is good.

Original review: July 15, 2018

I have used MCW before. I knew that Tech support would be able to help me. Anthony was very helpful and was able to fix my problem (Outlook stopped working) and made sure that malware was removed from the computer and did a cleanup.

Insufficient response received
    Original review: June 29, 2018

Don't use this service. I called because I was having a problem with my computer. The man on the phone said they had two payment options. I picked $24.95 month. He said I could try service for 30 days. He never mentioned a contract for one year or I would never have used the service. The first time I spoke with a tech he had my computer working then about a week later it was back to the way it was. Try calling them and nobody ever answers the phone. Think they are working out of their homes.

I wasn't with the service a month and called to cancel and of course nobody answers the phone so I left a message to cancel the account. I get an email from them stating I was on a contract and to cancel is going to cost $609.00. I couldn't believe it. Every time I called again no answer but get an answer machine. I called my bank to have them stop the payment to them. Now they are calling and leaving messages so again I called and again no answer. I never committed to any contract. Also they never fixed my computer.

Original review: June 29, 2018

Gianni worked through a difficult windows reset and did his job extremely well. His knowledge coupled with his friendly attitude and patience are a true benefit to your company. I would highly recommend your company to a friend experiencing computer problems.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Computer Works?

Original review: June 15, 2018

I was thoroughly pleased with the professionalism and dedication that Anthony showed when dealing with my problem. He was able to educate me regarding some of the terms and support provided by your company. The name really fits My Computer Works. Based on the support I received today, next week I will be contacting your sales department to inquire whether or not you offer a yearly plan. Excellent work.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I made an appointment for 10:00 to repair my laptop. This company has my phone number and email address. Nobody showed up, Nobody called to cancel, nor was there any email saying they could not come. I waited ALL day. I called around 3:00 and was transferred to some guy named Sylvester. I left a msg., cat never called back. I called again at 4:30 and was told nobody was coming, maybe they could come Monday, this was Thursday. I was given a ridiculous excuse for the no show, I told them I was not interested. Wasted day. Nobody could call, text, email... nothing. What a joke, call anyone else, this company SUCKS!!!

Original review: April 24, 2018

Company will not stop billing me $39.99 every month. I received help one time from My Computer Works. The tech helped and was nice. Never paid any attention that they were charging me every month and I never spoke to them after the first time. This has been going on for over a year! I have called the company three different times and asked them to QUIT billing me. I have also asked that they return my money that was charged after the first session. I just saw that they charged me for April...

Updated on 04/29/2018: I never received one minute of computer assist from your company after the initial session! These hours you state are a total fabrication! As of last week the company has refunded my $39.95 from 04’17 through 12’17. Thank you for that.

Resolution response: April 24, 2018

MyComputerWorks refunded my "set-up" fee and my first months payment - and rightly so.

I will change my rating of their customer service when they decide to edit their marketing material so it more accurately reflects their claims, i.e., "Unlimited Training and Education". The aforementioned claim lacks qualifying statements for the consumer to make a truly informed decision. I chose their product with this advertised feature PRIMARILY in mind. "Training" did not enter into my experience. That, by default, certainly cancels out "Unlimited".

Original review: April 23, 2018

This company states it will walk you through the process by tutoring you on a list of programs "and more". I called twice. The first was to remove bugs. The second experience was excellent... but the third time - the truth came out. I asked for some direction on how to negotiate Google sites - (which, by the way, is designed for average computer Joe's to use, which I am not one). The "expert" tech, after about 5 minutes, realized he wasn't quite the "expert" the company postured him to be, he then checked with Damon, the senior tech "expert" who arbitrarily decided that asking for direction to negotiate Google sites falls under believe it or not, ready? "Web Design"! That was a weak sauce, phony-baloney move... so much for tutorials. What was even more pathetic is the "expert" tech attempted to conflate helping me with a few steps with Google sites - with writing computer code! Absurd.

I'm sure they have other packaged answers at the ready for other basic things that their "experts" are ignorant of... What was amusing about it all is that my initial Google site was set up a few years ago by college kid majoring in history! This is classic bait and switch. I've requested my $99.00 "set-up" fee to be refunded to my account with no response. I'll be making it a point to continue to warn more consumers about My Computer Works' slimy tactics. Unless they change their modality, they'll go into the heap with all the rest of the false advertisers who defrauded their customers. I will now be on the warpath because of these jokers!

Original review: April 12, 2018

I'm very happy with my first experience with my computer works remote tech support. Anthony was really great. He was patient very considerate and worked for hours cleaning up my computer. His attitude was wonderful despite my computer constantly disconnecting from the internet when he was working on it, and he resolved the disconnect, finally!

My Computer Works Company Information