toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I've owned and used and upgraded various PCs since 1982. I know hell of a lot, but I don't know everything. My long-time computer guy is no longer able to do his thing due to a stroke, so I surfed around here and there to find someone to assist me. The first guy they sent was a really good guy and he tried hard (I know because I was here the whole time) but he got stuck and after 2+ hours on a late Friday he left, puzzled.

So I called My Computer Works to talk about it. The guy I talked to was great and he offered me a big discount on the charges right off the bat. I said "Ehhnn", so he offered to send someone else to deal with it. The other guy came, and the guy he sent and I worked it out and got it done. I'm satisfied, big time. So I had 2 two-hour+ visits and was charged for only 1 visit. And I didn't have to go round and round with the guy about it. They could have been ** and charged me for two visits. So it turned out well, eventually. Yeah, I would use them again.

My Computer Works

You're so welcome! Thank you for this kind review, we really appreciate it.

Original review: March 31, 2017

I have called My Computer Works for everything from "I can't get my computer to come on" to "How do I email a picture" and found every tech both willing and able to take care of my problems with a good attitude. Thank you guys.

I have been with My Computer Works for several years now and wouldn't live without it. They have helped me with several issues that I never would have done alone. They transferred all my data to a new computer and are always courteous and helpful. I told my whole office about them at a staff meeting a couple weeks ago because they are so reliable. The only problem I have ever had is that they are very busy sometimes and it takes a little longer to get help.

My Computer Works

Thank you Tom for your amazing review! We are glad that we are able to always get back with you quickly and fix your issue.

Original review: March 30, 2017

Tried several other online support groups for my in home computer. I use my unit for investing, personal banking, communications. Always important. Sometimes URGENT! Probably like most of you. Previous providers were very difficult to get service when needed. Then, if I ever got connected with a tech, competence varied. My Computer Works is reliable, quick to respond, competent and courteous. Not the cheapest but a great example of getting what you pay for.

My computer was running slow. I called My Computer Works and the rep took information and said a tech would call me back in an hour. The tech called me back within an hour, and she's been pleasant and knowledgeable. She cleaned my computer and checked to see if there was anything else. She also made suggestions and stayed 15 minutes past her go-home time. My computer became better and faster than it was before. It didn't keep dropping the internet and I didn't have to keep rebooting it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Computer Works?

My Computer Works

We will make sure to tell him that! Thank you Patty for the nice review :)

Original review: March 29, 2017

One of my computers was locked due to a hacker and the other computer just needed cleaned up. Keith ** was AWESOME! He was very helpful. Keith explained things when I didn't understand. He told me when and why he was doing things. Keith gave me time to ask questions. Keith even helped me out with a problem with AT&T. I would recommend you to my family and friends. Thank you.

The experience was very beneficial to the problem that I had with an inoperative Photoshop program. The problem was solved in a very efficient way and done in a very pleasant and cooperative manner. I will use the company again with any problems that exist.

My Computer Works

Thank you for being a loyal customer with us Robert! We are pleased to help you with any of your computer issues.

Original review: March 28, 2017

Every time I have ever called for support, I have never had a problem. I am so glad I use your service. I've used your service for 2 years and have never had a problem. I am so pleased to have your protection.

My Computer Works

There is nothing that makes us happier than a loyal customer that is happy with our service! So thank you for being as great as you are.

Original review: March 26, 2017

I have been a customer for over 5 years. Computer Works has saved me almost every time I call. The techs are knowledgeable and are located in Arizona. Besides knowing hardware, they help with software problems, which I use the most. Lately I was having Excel problems, and they worked with me until we resolved the issues. They are expensive, but their service is worth every dime. I have lifetime support on my PC from where I purchased, but will not get rid of Computer Works.

I had a problem where I couldn't print and the guy from My Computer Works fixed it in just a few minutes. He remoted in and fixed the problem. It worked fine after that.

My Computer Works

Wow Daniel! Thank you so much for the kind review, we will make sure to tell our techs that you were happy with them!

Original review: March 22, 2017

I was having issues with the startup time for my laptop. I called My Computer Works for assistance. The tech got online with my computer and worked for over 2 hours in finding and correcting issues. He provided excellent explanations for what the issues were and how I could avoid recurrence. Everyone who has a computer should use Computer Works for tech support.

My Computer Works tried to figure out why I was losing the internet and they took care it. They were pretty punctual and have been pretty good thus far. I haven't had any issues since and my machine seemed to be working fine. I've been happy overall with their services.

Kieth ** helped by deleting unneeded files to speed up my computer. He worked with me for several hours and a few phone calls to find and correct many problems. He also explained how to download pictures from my Iphone onto a file in the computer. His service was very helpful, courteous and prompt. I will recommend you to my friends.

My Computer Works

Thank you so much Regina! We take pride in our patient and polite techs so thank you for acknowledging that.

Original review: March 20, 2017

Hierarchy went nuts. Walter was very prompt, polite, patient, knowledgeable and he fixed my computer. Thank goodness. He helped me understand what he did and the changes he made. He made recommendations and then helped me understand how to use the improvements. Thank you so much.

My Computer Works

You're right Scott! It is as easy as that to get some help from our company :) thank you for the kind review.

Original review: March 19, 2017

I do all my financial stuff on my computer so I got to have a computer all the time. My Computer Works has always been fast at getting back to me and once their technicians take remote access to the computer, they're never on it very long. They've put a timer on the screen and while they're working, you can see how much time is going left. So they're real good, which is why I have an account with My Computer Works for $39.95 a month. It's well worth it and I'd recommend it to anybody. If I have anything wrong on my computer, I simply call them and see it's already paid for, so they'd go ahead and remotely access my computer, clean it up and get rid of the virus. They've resolved my computer issues every time, and they've got all the contents of my computer on one of their servers so if my computer crashes I'll never lose anything. And they monitor my computer too. I've got Malwarebytes on it and a virus protection.

My Computer Works

Thank you Barbara for your great review! We are so happy that we are the company you can rely on!

Original review: March 18, 2017

I was having an email problem; went to see the Geeks; they couldn't fix it. They checked my hard drive and said everything was good. They couldn't fix my email problem because they don't work on Microsoft at the store; they would have to come to my house for an additional $100!!! I contacted My Computer Works. They were absolutely the best. Their fees are very responsible; their technician was knowledgeable; and my computer was fixed in no time. Not only did they fix it, they found malware; tuned up my computer and it runs much faster. I highly recommend using this company.

I've been using My Computer Works for at least a year now. Some of the issues I had were pretty simple and I knew what to do. But when I couldn't think of a solution, I call them. They instruct me on what I should do, then I follow and it solves the problem. Sometimes, the solution took a little longer for some of the problems that I had, but they always solved them. However, I had issues with my computer being a little bit slow and freezing recently. I had them look at it before, but they can't figure it out either. Everyone told me there was nothing wrong with it but it kept freezing. The guys at My Computer Works were very helpful, though, and they went through everything that they can go through. But the freezing issue was evidently something that was hiding 3,000 feet deep. Otherwise, my experience with them has been very positive in every way and I'm very happy. That's why I try to get other people to go on My Computer Works too.

After calling other computer repair services listed in the yellow pages and either not getting through or being placed on hold for extended periods, I finally called My Computer Works and requested assistance. My computer was slow to turn on, slow to upload files and documents, I was constantly receiving Blue Screen Stop Codes and at other times it would lock up and I had to turn it off for a while.

My Computer Works came through, and after 4-5 hours of technical work, they got my system up and running like a race horse. Now it doesn't take forever to power up and navigate between screens and the like. So far I haven't had any Blue Screens and I honestly don't believe that I will. My Computer Works technicians were great. They were polite, courteous and definitely focused on the task at hand. I will be with My Computer Works for a long time.

Switched service from old laptop to new one. As always, techs were great to work with and helpful. I have used this service for about 4 yrs now and have been bailed out a few times when things were bogging down. I am very pleased with the service.

I recently was having problems getting the pages lined up on my screen the way I wanted them. It was an incredibly simple, elementary problem. But I'm not a computer gal so I didn't know how to do it. They were very patient with that and that's not the kind of service that I necessarily get from other places that want you to leave the computer with them and they'll fix the problem for you. So, they educate you on how to use the computer, in addition to the technical issues. The work they perform is excellent. My computer stays up and running and functional. I'm thrilled because I got tired of going to local people that just can't work on it immediately. I paid for the "come within half an hour" service and it's definitely worth the extra $10. They have it so I don't have to wait.

I absolutely recommend them to all my friends and family. Years ago, their techies got so overburdened that at that time, they weren't calling me back within the hour. But that only lasted for a couple of months. They didn't know Windows was going to come out with a new version and they have not hired enough staff for that. I've worked with the company for 5 years and they have grown and matured and adapted and improved their service.

You are going to love this outfit! It took a while, but it was well worth the wait. These folks are so very thorough and I couldn't be happier! My computer acts like it's new!. I've tried company's that aren't here in the U.S. and have been disappointed, you won't be sorry signing up with My Computer Works.

Recently my terminal wasn't working and I called My Computer Works to do that. The guy noticed that it was pretty slow and took some time to fix that. Somehow, we got the computer running. However, I need to call them again and again to get some more changes. My computer's running slow right now but I'm sure they would solve that, although I have to be home for a day to make that happen. I'm impressed with how long they can spend a case. Sometimes they spend an hour and a half getting my computer fixed. They're always busy and getting service is never instant. But I clean more and I'm on a level where they promised to call back in a half hour, although sometimes it's more than that, but it doesn't bother me. So far, I've gotten very good service from them and I'm glad I got them. I hope the prices don't go up, though.

I was having problems with my computer staying on and My Computer Works cleaned it up for me. Requesting for the service was pretty easy. The service guy that came out was really good. He was friendly and knowledgeable enough. He got right on it and did a great job. My computer is now a lot better than what it was.

I have a Mac and I also have a PC that operates like a virtual PC within that Mac. I had a problem with the slowness of the PC side and so I contacted My Computer Works to fix it. Getting someone from their company to remote in or come and fix my computer was easy. Also, the quality of their work was excellent and their techs were very qualified. They were able to solve the issues I had for the most part.

When my printer wasn't working right, My Computer Works resolved the issue. I don't know enough about techs if they could be done faster but they always get the job done. It's always done remotely. If they have people scattered around the country, that's good to know because sometimes there's a wait but the thing comes out and says, "You are number 17 in the queue." So, they make you aware that there might be a wait and that's not so bad. The performance of my computer has always been good after repair. The techs that I deal with on the phone are always very polite and professional without being overly formal. They're friendly and they're good people.

Easy to understand instructions given, Explained issues completely. Went through preventive options in a thorough manner. Returned calls in a timely manner. Patient with me as I try to follow instructions. Recommended that should update more frequently. Good advice. Will use again.

I've been receiving service from this company for a number of years now, and it is always outstanding. The office staff is courteous and efficient. Their techs respond quickly and pinpoint the problem right away. They are very knowledgeable at what they do. Before you know it they have your computer up and running with no problem. For what they do, I think their prices are also very reasonable. I feel so comfortable knowing they're there. I consider them to be my lifeline and I would recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone.

Your company and your employees are absolutely FANTASTIC!! I could not get your return calls for some odd reason when I called for help but your wonderful staff hung with me for 2 days and we prevailed! Everyone who I had contact with were delightful and kind. And as usual my virus was fixed with incredible speed along with a thorough computer checkup. Ryan was my technician and I rate him as intelligent and talented in the computer field. Thank you all again!

My printer went offline and I didn't know what to do. And so, I called up My Computer Works and they fixed it for me remotely. I'm very slow with technology and they seemed very patient with me. I also appreciate that they allowed me to be stupid about the technology. They took care of me without making fun of me.

My Computer Works

Thank you Marty for the great review. We are so glad that our tech could make sure your computer was running faster :)

Original review: March 6, 2017

Requesting a service took a matter of minutes from the time I called in until I got a rep. I had him call me back and then he took control of the computer. My computer was really slow in the startup and in changing programs. So the guy in Computer Works did a review of the scan of the startup programs and took some things out. I had a couple of programs there which I didn't know that I didn't need, he identified them and took them out. So the computer works very well now.

My Computer Works Company Profile