ES Solar

Sunlux

Sunlux Reviews

Get Started

About ES Solar

ES Solar is a solar installer based in North Layton, Utah. It offers services across the state.

ES Solar Reviews

Stars Rating

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ES Solar?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ES Solar?
      Verified purchase
      Installation & Setup

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2024

2019 They installed 53 panels on my old roof without warning me and I had leaking problems. Two roof companies said that this roof is over 20 years old and that there is rotted wood up there... Now they want to twist my arm to buy a solar battery and take care of the roof and gutters. They offered to sign a $60,000 loan, which then became $52,000 overnight when I refused – That's $8,000 less! What a joke... and that's without any details about what exactly they will do, what kind of shingles they'll use, or anything else. Or, I have to pay $200 per panel, which amounts to about $11,000. It's a lot of money, but it's not worth going to court, even though it seems like a good case! So, just stay away and choose a reputable company.

Find a Solar Energy partner near you.

ES Solar service areas

ES Solar is available in the following states:

• Utah
        • Idaho
        • Wyoming
        • Texas

Average solar cost by service area

Solar panel costs vary based on your location and other factors. The map below shows average overall prices in ES Solar’s service areas to give you a general idea of what to expect. Your specific energy needs, panel efficiency and other variables could make your costs higher or lower than these averages.

Note: Costs in this table are average costs for the state and do not represent specific company pricing. "Average cost after ITC” reflects the cost after receiving the full 30% solar investment tax credit (ITC). “Estimated net savings” is the average amount residents in that state will save on electricity over 25 years, including their cost of installing a solar energy system.

» HOW MUCH? Solar panel costs in Texas