1.10/5

503 RiteAid Pharmacy Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I came to the RiteAid pharmacy store #10464, and was told it would take 2 hours to fill my script because I don’t come here often and he has stuff to do. I called the 800 RiteAid to lodge a complaint, I feel I’m being discriminated because I’m ** and have a script for pain medication. I’ve been here and had prescriptions filled in the past and never had an issue. I will be contacting an attorney and have my daughter as a witness to what the pharmacist said.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I received a call from corporate RiteAid informing me of a recall due to possible contaminants in a product I purchased a few months ago. There was no instruction on providing a refund. When I took the product back to RiteAid the counter checkout attendant did not care to hear the message I offered to play her from my phone nor knew anything about the recall. She went and took the matching product off the shelf, and decided the amount to give me in a gift card which was less than my purchased price.

I did not give a gift card to my store to RiteAid when I made the full price purchase. The attendant was uninterested. The whole ordeal has left me with no medicine that was prescribed by my dr, and only a gift card to a store that continues to sell their own recalled items. I have no use for a gift card to RiteAid, it handled this so poorly I would not trust them on anything else.

Get expert buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I purchased Dr. Scholl's orthotic inserts from RiteAid. RiteAid sent me an email asking me to review my purchase. I gave my honest review. My review stated that after wearing the inserts for a couple weeks my feet hurt worse than ever and I started to have severe knee pain which I never had before. I actually lost two days because I had to stay off my feet because of the knee pain. I stated that the Dr. Scholl's orthotic inserts are a dangerous scam. After sending in my review RiteAid sent an email back to me saying my email has been mediated and will not be printed. This is a blatant cover up of a bad product. Something has to be done, this product should be removed from the shelf and RiteAid should be held responsible for trying to cover up a seriously bad product.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I dropped 2 rolls of film with 24 exposures off and was charged $28 for one roll and $11 for the other... not sure why one was so much more than the other but they were rolls from the same camera... will never use their photo lab again that's for sure.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Let's start I've been going to RiteAid for 2 years. The first year seemed to be fine. Then they changed pharmacists then everything went from bad to unbearable. I take numerous medications unfortunately. Two are narcotics the rest are not any better but not controlled. It started with asking them if it would be possible to make sure my medicine was ordered or ready before the fill date. I had never had issues before but now I had to drop off the meds then wait a week or more if they were not in stock. This put me behind over a week each month. Eventually causing issues with my doctor. My doctor finally wrote out one script for all my meds to be filled on the same day.

I called my insurance and my doctor was aware two of them were being filled 3 days early. It was a last ditch attempt to get me on a one day fill. I go in drop off the script. They FINALLY HAVE ALL of my meds available. I was so happy. But the pharmacist came out, "BTW RiteAid has a 3 day fill policy." Regardless of what my doctor wants or what my insurance approved they REFUSED to give me my meds written for that date of fill. I explained because of RiteAid incompetence I was having to do this. I can't pre-order my own meds. They caused my meds to be filled repeatedly late every month when a year before it was never an issue. I asked the pharmacy if they could hold the meds until "RiteAid" deemed me worthy to give me my meds. He said NO that if the meds were out when they went to fill I would have to wait for re order starting this gross negligence to start all over.

In the meantime I have to be sick, lose money, time and potentially my doctor because RiteAid is God of their universe. When I was about to leave the tech had me "confirm" my address on a paper that said annual review. I laughed. I stated, "You review me?" "How dare you!" I won't be returning not now or ever. I have found a pharmacy who has NO issue doing what is necessary for my health. And working within the law by communicating between my doctor, insurance and myself. It seems this should be an illegal practice on so many levels. When did pharmacies become doctors and the DEA. If we all are doing the right thing the right way RiteAid should simply do their job and fill the medication. The amount of times I had to go through being embarrassed and humiliated in front of people and hours spent trying to fix it, I now have extreme panic attacks every time I have to deal with my medication.

I will be seeking counsel on this since it seems to only happen at certain stores. I found another RiteAid who said that the pharmacist can make exceptions and call my doctor which this pharmacist couldn't. He can go to school for this but has lost the ability to pick a phone up and punch in my doctors phone number. And I was always made to blame and made ashamed because I took narcotics. I follow everything my doctor tells me to a T but somehow I'm less human and have no feelings or that thief better than how treatment causes me severe anxiety and low self esteem. They don't have the right just like some doctors do. Please do your homework on the place and the pharmacist before you go. Or a simple medication refill can change into a nightmare.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RiteAid?

Original review: June 11, 2018

It is 6:19 PM And I've just got off the phone with someone by the name of **. I initially called to confirm if I was able to load my prepaid card if it’s listed on the Green Dot money system. I beg you to please pull that call and listen to the way he treated me. He claimed to be the store manager when I requested to speak with a manager because of the way I was being treated. So I am not sure if ** was even his real name. But I selected the general question option when I called in if that helps.

Each time I asked about loading my pre-paid card he just kept repeating Green Dot cards as if he was attempting to belittle me or make me feel like a fool. The customer service was so horrible and instead of showing empathy and offering me a resolution, he continued to only advise what he can’t do or what he doesn’t know versus looking into the issue and providing genuine customer service, especially from my manager standpoint. I would like this to be a formal complaint against this specific store manager. The store in Sandy Springs, GA 30328. I believe the address is 1100 Hammond Dr.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Recently had experience with broken ribs from severe bronchitis, and was prescribed extremely strong **-based cough medicine. The Rx was dropped off at Local Rite-Aid at 2 pm, and I was asked if after 5 pm would be satisfactory for pickup! I agreed, knowing that it would likely be later than that before I could come back. I returned at 7:30, picked up several Rx, and headed home, ready to take my cough syrup. However, on arriving, found that particular Rx was not in the package, and called back to Rite-Aid! They very lamely indicated that they had more complications for filling the Rx, and I would need to come back to get that one! When I returned, they were asked about the problems and why the RX was not ready, and started carrying on about the complications (though it was a commercially packaged Rx, and only needed to be entered into their system).

No apologies for having to return, even though they were severely delinquent in getting it done, plus, seemed like I was getting the evil eye for having a narcotic cough syrup! Not the first time I have had problems with Rite-Aid taking overly long filling Rxs, but they seem to specialize in incompetence at the Steptoe/Gage store in the Tri-Cities, WA. It only took them 7 tries to get my current address corrected on my orders (transferred them from another pharmacy when TriCare changed providers), and they used an old address that was bad, from 14 years before! Most of the staff lasts less than 60 days, as they have so many problems with their PR, that the pharmacy staff seems to get tired of dealing with the customer's complaints and the inadequacies of the pharmacy! They aren't totally useless, they make a great BAD example!!!

Original review: April 24, 2018

Since summer 2016, this store's pharmacy has consistently complicated very commonly prescribed, usually well-stocked pharmaceuticals without verifiable cause. Each excuse issued offers completely different tales. Pharmacist blames pharmaceutical warehouse in Massachusetts for failing to deliver medications. No follow-up is provided. Cannot imagine what would be so difficult involving filling simple and regular prescriptions once per month. But, if these are complicated for this particular pharmacy, one cannot imagine the situation for those suffering serious medical problems who need weekly or daily prescriptions.

Moreover, this particular store alleges merger with Walgreens. However, nothing has changed at all except that customers cannot access managing Rite Aid web account. Walgreens denies this merger and does not officially recognize this Rite Aid store #10287 as a Walgreens. Recent media reports claim Albertson's is merging with Rite Aid but not Walgreens. Employees and manager cite district management issues as a problem. The unnecessary confusion or imposed complications are leaving customers without answers involving medications and refills. Have witnessed several customers enter the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions, some can barely walk, only to be frequently turned away by pharmacist. Have not seen this in most contemporary pharmacies in the US. Unusual.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I’ve been contemplating leaving a review of this but I’ve had it! I had been with RiteAid since 2012 and had a wonderful pharmacist for many years and then she left but I still had one other pharmacist there that had been just as helpful so I was grateful. So fast forward about 6 month and a manager or 2 had come and gone during this time. Then on November 1, 2017 everything changed for me! The pharmacist called and told me, VIA VOICEMAIL, that my next fill, it would be the last time they would be filling my prescription for my medication. I received 5 different reasons as to WHY this was happening and ALL were indeed different! No one was on the same page. I couldn’t even get local corporate manager to return my call. I took it in stride since the holidays were approaching and I needed to focus on my family not debating RiteAid, who is supposed to be about the customer if I’m not mistaken?

Then today it came to my attention that Walgreens had purchased several RiteAid stores and this has been going on since 2015 apparently but about a month ago this article was written - **. So now it sort of makes some sense but still all the pieces don’t fit for me. Not sure what to make of all this but I do feel betrayed by RiteAid. I have had the SAME medications prescribed to me for the last 7 years and the manner in which this was handled by RiteAid is flat out inhumane. Bottom line I am in shock that we, the American public, RiteAid customers, have not been made aware of this transition. It saddens me that we as human beings seem to have forgot about human kindness.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I purchased the product at RiteAid in February at the Transit and French location in Depew, NY. I bought it because it was less expensive than Australian Dream, and it contained the same ingredients, but when I got it home I realized why it was cheaper. It was extremely watery, unlike Australian Dream, and it barely worked. I said in the message to them, "had I known I would have just paid more money and got the Australian Dream." Anyway, CVS has their own generic version of Australian Dream and it was EVERY bit as good as the brand name. A man from the number 1-855-314-1850 called me back and got my name and address and said he'll send me a replacement jar in about 5 -6 business days. It never came.

I called back weeks later and he called back, and said their records showed they had sent it, and this time they'd send it by UPS, so they could track it. It never came. By the way it was the same man that called me back both times. It says the product is made in India, and the man sounded like he was most likely from India. Is RiteAid able to monitor activity that is happening outside the United States? This is a major corporation, and when I call, it sounds like a home answering machine. Something is amiss.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I'm on controlled medication for a psychiatric disorder, and it's important that I don't miss pills. In spite of my insurance company and my doctor telling them to fill my prescription before I run out, RiteAid has refused to do so on more than one occasion, saying I must exhaust my supply first!! This is wrong on many levels, the least not being they are not following doctors orders. They have caused me needless anxiety, and also multiple instances of severe symptoms of no pills.

Original review: March 8, 2018

They have messed up my Rxs so many times that I have changed pharmacies! They have given me the wrong medicine. They've given me the wrong dosage of medicine. They have given me the wrong instructions. They messed up my medicine so I ran out of medication and had to do without for the rest of the month because my insurance company wouldn't pay for it a second time. It was CLEARLY their mistake, but they still wouldn't make it right. Instead I just had to do without the medicine, just because the pharmacy didn't read the prescription correctly from the doctor! That as my breaking point! Absolutely pathetic excuse for a pharmacy! They don't care about people at all anymore!! My experience was at the Uhrichsville, OH location!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I've been trying to get the local RiteAid store in my West Greenwich Village area on Hudson Street in New York City to stock **. But even though I officially filed a complaint on February 1, 2018 regarding no one helping me with this request no one is acting on my complaint again. Who is the area manager for Greenwich Village? I need a phone number for the New York City area manager and not the store manager.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

My grandboy just had surgery. We took the prescription to RiteAid to have it filled on the way home. We were told it would be 2 hours before they would fill it. He is in pain now from being cut on. He has to hurt for 2 hours to get his meds. To top it all off the lady was rude about it. We got the prescription back and took it elsewhere. Got it filled a lot quicker.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

When my doctor filed my prescription for filling in name brand this store has an agreement with our insurance to fill them. I am told that the store provider doesn’t carry the name brand. I had my doctor try again and they have fifty. They again said their provider doesn’t carry them. I am a disabled Veteran in a wheelchair and they again say their provider doesn’t carry them. The doctor wrote another script to get the remainder in generic which will cost another copayment. The managing pharmacist ** told me to call the doctor for the prescription.

Though by the AG’s office regulations the pharmacy was to reply to my doctor. My wife doesn’t have the time for running around for scripts and this pharmacy at 670 Parkway Road in Ewing NJ. who isn’t following the NJ AG rules and basically treated me as he was in control and will do as he feels with a disabled Veteran. I don’t have a ton of money to pay for something twice. Please note the pharmacy does not care about persons in need of their medication. He needs to be investigated for following rules and giving wrong information.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

On Nov 30th I ordered a scooter for my handicapped daughter. I have spent hours on the phone almost daily to no avail. Today I received an email from their supervisor stating some company was trying to contact me to deliver the scooter and that they had tried contacting me for three days. Not true. No one has called. No one has come to my door. I never have been contacted ever for a delivery. They just come to my door or leave a card. We have been home wait for the item. This is the second time they have told me that same story. Also they changed my order number again. This is the third time.

I would need another page to tell you all the excuses. Does anyone know how to contact the President of RiteAid? This has been a horrific experience to say the least. I will never order from them again!! This needs to be taken higher up but I haven’t been able to contact a higher official yet. Now tomorrow I’ll call and they will tell me the above which is a lie but the took out 970 dollars out of my account the next day. That was no problem. Nov. 30 to Dec 5 and still no scooter!!!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I had a refill due on 12/30/2017, but was told that it could not refilled until 12/31/2017. In the past I have had to go without my meds for several days, up to almost 2 weeks, because, **, has her own set of rules. I have been diagnosed with MS and several other conditions that come with MS. I have complained about this to the store and corporate to no effect. This store is located @ 1350 West D Street North Wilkesboro, NC. I have been shorted on pills, told some of my meds would have to be ordered, it's just one excuse after another. I have been going to this same store for over 3 years and I am fed up. Something really needs to be done with this store. I am quite sure that I am not the only one here where I live to have complaints with this store.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Rite Aid 65th and Franklin Cleveland's Westside - My family has been using this Rite Aid for 3-4 years now, & it's one staff member that keeps an unpleasant attitude. Long story short that same unpleasant clerk released 60 ** to my minor daughter, & had the nerve to have an attitude with my daughter when she wasn't sure how to sign for the drugs. They think I'm going to leave this situation alone... NOT. My name is Annette. My mom and daughter's name is Denise **. It happened 12/17/2017. I was supposed to pick it up for my mom. She got permission from another pharmacist for me to pick it up, & they said yes as long as I knew her info & had ID., still didn't ask my minor daughter for any of that.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I bought a shirt on 12/18/17 and had to return it. When I got home I realized they had never given me back my original receipt. Nicole was the cashier and is also the (worst) manager. I spoke to her on the phone and she said they keep the original receipts and will not give it back. When I told her I needed it for my tax records, she basically told me I was out of luck. When I told her she couldn’t keep my receipt, she hung up on me. And when I asked for her boss, she would not give it to me. I called the pharmacy and they would not give me the person who heads up the store and its managers. She was very rude upon checkout and even worse when I tried to get my receipt back.

I think there is something very bad going on there. They have it and won’t give it back!! The date of inquiry is 12/20/17 @ 12:30pm, cashier # **. The transaction number of my new purchases is **, but that is not the transaction of my original receipt. Also, there was a transaction on 12/18 that occurred right after I was there and I did not make it. I’ve heard complaints before and believe that someone should investigate and rule out that there is no credit card fraud happening internally. If I could have complained to their manager, I would. But they have refused to give me any information.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

While refilling a prescription, I saw a sign at the pharmacy counter stating that opiate prescriptions will only be filled by "special order." When I asked the pharmacist, about it, he said it could take up to three days! This is BS. When you have post-surgery or post-dental pain, you need medication IMMEDIATELY! Not in two or three days. This is not the law, it is RiteAid overreaction on RiteAid's part. Please make sure you complain to both the local pharmacy, and corporate management.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Took a prescription in to be filled on a Friday. Come Tuesday when I called to inquire they never bothered to call me to let me know my doctor would need to call my insurance to update authorization. Got this handled ASAP. Called RiteAid back to fill the prescription on Monday. Cold is it follow up everyday up to Thursday to find out that each day they still needed to order the prescription. After a week of running out of a much-needed prescription and getting nowhere with the pharmacy on filling it all they can tell me is our supplier keeps failing to put it in our order of the day. And of course each time they supposedly put in the order it takes 3 days.

Here I am on the 11th day still waiting to get my prescription filled and waiting for them to tell me that the deadline in which they could fill the prescription from when my doctor wrote it has expired. I just want to know who I can call. Somebody really needs to be held accountable. All they can say is, "I am so sorry for the inconvenience". This is just ridiculous as I lay in bed for 7 Days in agonizing pain because of their negligence.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

My problems with RiteAid go back to 2003 when my father was a cancer patient. The oncologist wrote a script for a drug, and when I arrived home with the script, the drug was similar in name to the what the doctor ordered but not the correct med. I immediately returned to the pharmacy and spoke to the pharmacist who nearly fainted and exclaimed, "I almost killed him." Over the years there have been minor mistakes here and there, but recently the errors have escalated to the point where I may have to file a complaint with the state. My mother receives incorrect doses, she is shorted pills, and then they lie and say we must have lost them, or that they did a pill count of the store and all the meds were there. They also try to blame the doctor's office for not correctly ordering meds. All lies on their part, and they are extremely rude and defensive. The Feds should be investigating their practices.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I have had nothing but problems with this pharmacy. Every time I call in a refill they give me the wrong info which makes have to do their job for them. They also give me the wrong items when called and now I have go there a second time to get the right refill and they blow it off like it’s nothing. For example "Oh I guess they did the wrong thing" or "I guess they didn't check this or that". One too many mistakes for my liking. I could see a mistake here or there but continually? Really? This is a big chain and you would think that they have credible employees at the pharmacy dept. but they don't and I'm tired of listening to their excuses like it's nothing for them but it's something for me because now I have to do their job for them as well.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

A woman turned on me while I was shopping on said, "Shoplifter." She stands me down. I was the customer a security guard helped her and they screamed at me until I was confused and embarrassed. They were pushing and pulling at me until I forced my way past them and cut my hand. Gang of employees jumped me. 4102 RiteAid Pharmacy October 15, 2017 5:30 am, one male dressed in security guard gear, two women & I was a regular shopper.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Each month there was an issue getting prescription refilled. RiteAid always shifted the blame to my physician's office or insurance company, which is the largest in the world. I spent many hours each month on the phone to RiteAid, my physician's office and insurance company. After much research on my part it always came back to being the fault of RiteAid. My physician's office records telephone calls. When the nurse replayed the call she had with the RiteAid tech for my physician I'm told that this proved the RiteAid tech was dishonest.

My final straw with RiteAid was when one of the workers in the Hazel Green, AL pharmacy made remarks to me about my physician and his nurse questioning their competency and then bashing my insurance insinuating that it's substandard. I was without medication often because of the incompetence of RiteAid, NOT my physician or insurance. I asked to speak to a manager and was told that none were available and was hung up on. I did contact them again and spoke with a manager and MUCH LATER, after I had most likely forgotten more of the details I had someone from their higher management call me and was given all the customary apologies etc however I have since taken my prescriptions elsewhere and have not experienced any issue getting my prescriptions on time. I still have the same physician and same insurance. This serves as future proof that the issue was with RiteAid the whole time.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

Today visited store 00819 to purchase Curel Hydra Therapy lotion as well as other items. There was a $2.00 coupon on the bottle of lotion as well, I had a $4.00 coupon. I presented the cashier with my Plenti card as well as the 4.00 coupon. During the transaction, while the register read 6.63. The cashier was attempting to take off the coupon. She then told me I could not use both coupons, I told her I didn’t see why since I had before in this exact store. She called for assistance. Theresa came to the front took the coupons and in a RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL manner stated, "You cannot use both of these coupons, they are both manufacturer's coupons and you can only use one." I told her, "I have had no problem, using both in the past in this store, why is this a problem now."

She stated I NEVER DID IT. "YOU WILL HAVE TO DECIDED WHICH COUPON YOU WANT TO USE." I of course chose the 4.00 coupon. She then realized the cashier had not even rang up the Curel lotion prior to attempting to utilize the coupons. Instead of apologizing that this was an error, she asked for the Plenti card, which I had provided at the beginning of the transaction. Another error on the cashier's part. Theresa snatched the card out of my hand, so RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. I informed her she should never snatch anything out of anyone’s hand...

She tried to say she didn’t, however you know when someone snatches something out of your hand. She then with the store crowded made an announcement that people cannot use two manufacturer's coupons on one item, that cashiers are to ensure they remember that. This is a training item, that should be gone over in a meeting not on the floor when the lines are long to try to create a problem. I left the store knowing I was contacting the corporate office as this store needs customer service training in the worse way before you lose more customers.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I have coming to this one Rite Aid for pain management because I am told not to shop around but every month when I have the same prescriptions that need refills in 30 Days this one store fails to remember after I have told repeatedly it won’t happen anymore. Another month where I had to go without pills because they didn’t remember.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Without conversation or consultation, I was administered a flu vaccine for senior citizens to which I am having a severe reaction. My husband, a just couple of months younger (I just turned 65) was administered the normal vaccine, with appropriate information. I resent being deemed undeserving of a choice, and having that choice made for me by the calendar and by someone who is unaware of my health history. If Rite Aid wishes to serve women after they reach age 65, perhaps they should invest the time to speak to them.

I called the pharmacy the next day, and was told that there is indeed a choice of 2 vaccines for someone my age, but they made that choice for me, and I should just put ice on my arm and be quiet while they make the decisions about my health care. FYI I am not doddering old woman, I am a working college professor accustomed to being consulted about matters relating to my body.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I have always liked shopping Rite Aid until 2 weeks ago. I normally shop at the store. Unfortunately this time I had my grandson and was unable to do so. I placed an order online. I received an email confirmation that my items were shipped. I tracked the order and it showed an address in another state. I immediately called Rite Aid and explained it to the customer rep. She laughed and told me I would receive my order that she has received calls like this all day and it was a tracking error but I would receive it.

I kept an eye on the tracking details and it showed delivered to the address in another state. I contacted Rite Aid again and was told it was delivered to the wrong address. I explained that I needed the items that I paid for. I then received an email stating that they are resending the order but it is in my hands now if I don't receive them pretty much my loss. I can't explain how angry that made me. As of today I have yet to receive my items. I feel like Rite Aid is scamming people who order online. It pretty much feels like I have been robbed and nobody cares. I would never recommend ordering from Rite Aid online to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I have used Rite Aid for a year and have been dissatisfied with their service from the beginning and will be changing pharmacies soon. They have lost refill requests numerous times and always blame it on the doctor's office who are adamant that they sent the requests in. I have been in the store at their posted 9 AM opening time 3 times and all 3 times they have been between 6-8 minutes late opening. This morning I was told by a sales associate that the pharmacist won't open until he has some help. OK, the help was 5 minutes late - that's not my problem. My time is as valuable as theirs. If your posted opening time is 9 AM, that's when you open - not at 9:06 or 9:08. It also takes much too long to get waited on in the store and particularly in the drive thru. As stated, I will be changing pharmacies soon and cannot recommend Rite Aid.

RiteAid expert review by ConsumerAffairs

RiteAid has grown to become the third-largest drugstore chain in the United States. Operating mainly on the east coast, it provides multiple pharmacy services, both in-store and online. Services include prescription refills and transfers, one-trip refills, home delivery, Medicare Part D plans and specialty pharmacy services.

• Online prescription refills: Customers can create an online account profile that includes their personal information, doctor information and prescription details. Once logged in they can manage prescription refills by scheduling ongoing orders that tailor to each individual's treatment plan.

• Specialty pharmacy services: RiteAid offers online delivery, prescription scheduling and financial help for consumers with specialty pharmacy needs. They are accredited to distribute specialty medication and advise customers on diseases such as cancer, HIV/AIDS and cystic fibrosis.

• OneTripRefills: For consumers who want to order their prescriptions online and pick them up at the nearest store, RiteAid offers OneTripRefills. OneTripRefills allows pharmacists to schedule all of a customer's prescriptions to be delivered at once, simplifying their pickup schedule.

• Prescription reminder services: RiteAid will help customers manage their prescriptions by sending reminders by email, text or phone when prescriptions are due for a refill or ready for pickup.

• Accreditation: RiteAid is accredited by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, ensuring it distributes prescription drugs safely. The URAC also accredits RiteAid’s specialty pharmacy practices.

• Best for: customers needing a convenient way to manage multiple prescription schedules.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs