RiteAid Pharmacy

RiteAid Pharmacy

3.3/5 (1338 ratings)

About RiteAid Pharmacy

RiteAid Pharmacy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RiteAid Pharmacy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RiteAid?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

The pharmacist looks for the best deals on our prescriptions so if there are coupons that will make them cost less than our insurance she uses them to bring down our costs. Plus they are fantastically

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I have been with Rite Aid 14 yrs, and they saved me money by suggesting my prescriptions be filled for a 3 month period. Also been extremely helpful with question, concerns, and contacting my Doctor!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I have been going to my local RiteAid since it opened some 15 years ago. They always have what I'm looking for. The shelves are always stocked and easy to find. The pharmacy tech know me by name....

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

RiteAid's location is casually ok, but not great compared with CVS being more comfy when entering. Few pharmaceuticals within logically are not that friendly which lowers my interest within.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Rite Aid pharmacists (in Lee, NH) have always been very professional, helpful, informative, and efficient. That store also has some of the best clearance sales I've ever come across at any Rite Aid.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Last of the old time pharmacies. Still make compound drugs. Delivery. Bill once a month. Have about everything in a small store. Great customer service!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I have an uncommon medication that I use daily. Rite Aid orders my prescription ahead of time then they text me when it's ready for pick up. This way, I never miss a dose.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Aisles are organized; sales associates are available and knowledgeable and check out is a smooth transaction. Rx can be picked up/dropped off at a drive thru. Stress free experience.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

RiteAid pharmacy is the only pharmacy I have used in the last 10 years. All employees, and especially the pharmacist make all their customers feel like family. I know I will always get great advice.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

We have been with them for several years now and have been satisfied with the services that we receive with them. We have taken advantage of the services provided and it works for us.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

Even though Rite Aid is a big store, I always get a small store feeling. I like that. So much to choose from and a high degree of professionalism, but never impersonal.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

I use Rite Aid because it is close to home and my insurance recognizes it as preferred. The pharmacist are friendly and helpful. It isn't a large pharmacy so occasionally they have to order my refills.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

I haven’t used them to fill prescriptions just to buy non prescription items, so I don’t know how they would compare with CVS or Walgreens pharmacies, neither of which I would recommend at all.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

The pharmacy that I go to at RiteAid is exceptional. The pharmacist always answers my question and I can rely on him and his advice. The service is always fast, it’s professional.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I like my local RiteAid where I get Wellness points that provide discounts on later purchases, and it has an ice cream counter, and friendly staff.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

Staff is usually somewhat friendly but uninterested and unengaged. Like they just don’t care. It’s best not to need anyone who works there unless it’s a question about where something is.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Whenever I need a prescription filled, my local Riteaid pharmacy helps me quickly and makes things easy for me. They are very friendly and professional. They have convenient hours.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Though I've moved from the area in which this pharmacy is located, I continue to utilize their services. Over the years a comfort level developed based on their extraordinary staff and service.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Friendly staff, helpful pharmacy staff (fast fill times, great communication, offer to deliver meds for free in times of COVID, etc.), great supply of everything you could need, from liquor to food!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

They typically fill my prescriptions with no issues. The Rite Aid in my neighborhood only carries $5000 worth of medicine in their pharmacy. Certain meds have to be ordered which is a pain.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

So sad most of them have/are closing or being bought by Walgreens. Rite Aid was my go-to over the other competing pharmacies (CVS/Walgreens).

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

The store is well designed, well stocked and all employees are very helpful. The pharmacists are exceptionally helps at all times. I have also taken advantage of their Redi-Clinic.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

The pharmacists at Rite Aid are super helpful. My prescriptions are almost always ready on time, and if they are not, it's just a small waiting period. Store is always clean and instructions are clear.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

Rite Aid is definitely tops in prices, merchandise available! The problem here in Rockaway Beach, NY WALGREENS bought the local two stores that were available to us.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

I find the pharmacists at Rite-Aide to be very knowledgeable and very helpful. They are also some of the most friendly people on earth!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

The store is kept really clean, and that puts me at ease as soon as I walk in. There are usually staff at work throughout the store, and they are helpful about finding the item/s needed.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

Their staff is wonderful. They're always ready to help. They have everything I need including vitamins, supplements, soaps, shampoos and other health and beauty aids.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I'm glad they don't yell out my prescription for ** like other pharmacy company has before. I appreciate the HR that Rite aid conducts.. Very professional.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

The pharmacist are very helpful and they don't make you wait for as long when picking up your prescription. They also will warn you about medicine interactions.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

My husband and I have been Rite Aid customers for 15+ years. I appreciate that their pharmacy has great customer service, the pharmacist and staff are very helpful with questions etc.

RiteAid Pharmacy Company Information