RiteAid Pharmacy

RiteAid Pharmacy

3.9/5 (408 ratings)

About RiteAid Pharmacy

RiteAid Pharmacy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RiteAid Pharmacy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RiteAid?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I have been with Rite Aid 14 yrs, and they saved me money by suggesting my prescriptions be filled for a 3 month period. Also been extremely helpful with question, concerns, and contacting my Doctor!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I have been going to my local RiteAid since it opened some 15 years ago. They always have what I'm looking for. The shelves are always stocked and easy to find. The pharmacy tech know me by name....

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

RiteAid's location is casually ok, but not great compared with CVS being more comfy when entering. Few pharmaceuticals within logically are not that friendly which lowers my interest within.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Rite Aid pharmacists (in Lee, NH) have always been very professional, helpful, informative, and efficient. That store also has some of the best clearance sales I've ever come across at any Rite Aid.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Last of the old time pharmacies. Still make compound drugs. Delivery. Bill once a month. Have about everything in a small store. Great customer service!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I have an uncommon medication that I use daily. Rite Aid orders my prescription ahead of time then they text me when it's ready for pick up. This way, I never miss a dose.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Aisles are organized; sales associates are available and knowledgeable and check out is a smooth transaction. Rx can be picked up/dropped off at a drive thru. Stress free experience.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

RiteAid pharmacy is the only pharmacy I have used in the last 10 years. All employees, and especially the pharmacist make all their customers feel like family. I know I will always get great advice.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

We have been with them for several years now and have been satisfied with the services that we receive with them. We have taken advantage of the services provided and it works for us.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

Even though Rite Aid is a big store, I always get a small store feeling. I like that. So much to choose from and a high degree of professionalism, but never impersonal.

RiteAid Pharmacy Company Information