4.63/5
  • 1 star
Based on 436 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Finance of America Reverse is one of the premiere reverse mortgage lenders in the United States. Since 2003, FAR has been providing homeowners age 62 and older with the financial independence they deserve while preparing for or during retirement. By utilizing home equity for a retirement asset, these savvy homeowners are able to strengthen and lengthen their retirement plans.

Finance of America Reverse Video
Finance of America Reverse Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 2, 2017

1000 Finance of America Reverse Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

One of Finance of America Reverse's salesmen, Matt, caught on to my husband's search on the internet for reverse mortgages and that's how we found out about them. Matt is extremely nice. He is young but he is so attentive and helpful during the whole time that we were applying in getting the loan. My husband has always been concerned about my ability to live without him. His father died at 41, left four children under 18. And his mother struggled for the rest of her life really, so he did not want that to happen to me. We were not terribly in debt or anything like that, but he just wanted to make sure that all of the loans that we had were paid off. And that I would be able to live in a home if something happened to him.

If we had asked a question in the afternoon and Matt didn't have time in the office, he would make time in thy evening to call us back. He would just go out of his way to make sure that everything was going right. We also had other people that we talked to. A lady, like a counselor, made sure that we knew what we were doing, which most of the time we don't.

The only problem that we have is right now, we had applied for the remainder of the money that we would be able to take out of the fund this year. And we have written a letter and sent it. And we never heard back. And then my husband finally called and they said, “You didn't specify exactly how much money", to which my husband answered, “He did know but I didn't have access to that". So then, we faxed them a letter and that still didn't help, and we're still waiting for our money. It has been a week and a half, and there were certain things that needed to be paid because of this. They have not called us, so it's been very frustrating with that. They have not called us. I don't understand that because it's our money. And I don't understand why they are dragging their heels on it. But, that's the only frustrating thing that we have really had. I need to call Matt.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I talked to my brother and decided to use a reverse mortgage so I went on the internet to search for reverse mortgage companies. I tried the one with Tom Selleck. They’re supposed to send me something in the mail, but they never did. I talked to a second person, and they said, I had to wait till next year. And then, I discovered Finance of America. I talked to their rep and gave me enough information. He told me that I have to keep up the home insurance and pay the taxes, and the employed insurance, and stuff like that. And I could save to pay the mortgage back every month. If I want to, I don’t have to pay anything. I thought it was too good to be true at first until I went through the process.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I had a good talking experience with Finance of America. And they were not pushy and were absolutely the most none abusive people I talked to. Our loan officer was great and more willing to talk to me instead of at me. He was interested in my family life, how I was doing personally, physically, mentally, and everything around me. He put himself in my situation. It was easy to make a decision with him because he put everything out in order for me. He even had texted me a thing that showed me all my options and then went over them one by one with me.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Our house needed a lot of work so we were reading up on reverse mortgages to see what they were. Finance of America Reverse was the first company we looked into and the officer we worked with was very nice. He was returned phone calls and kept us informed on what was going on. He also talked us through what the reverse mortgage involved and how long about it would take. It was a very good experience.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I wasn't getting enough finances because of divorce and getting a reverse mortgage seems like a nice thing to do. I researched Finance of America Reverse and talked with some people that had done it. And it just seemed appropriate so I went ahead. They knew exactly what they were talking about and they were upfront. And any questions I had they answered them to my satisfaction.

The finance officer that helped me was just absolutely great. She didn't try to skirt around things and she would call and keep me updated on how things were going. She would explain stuff and if she had any doubt she would go to her boss or the people above her. And she usually had kind of everything taken care of. They gave me a lot of insight into exactly what was going on and the benefits. They had details down. I was apprehensive on doing the mortgage for a while and they talked with me. They explained stuff to me that I had misinterpreted and I just felt very comfortable with working with them. I would recommend them to anybody.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finance of America Reverse?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

We wanted to have some money on hand to start and enjoy life a little bit and we wanted to do some home repairs. We’re going on a trip and I wanted new windows and floors for a long time and Finance of America Reverse made it possible. We’re very satisfied with them so far. The people have been so nice. They are very polite, answered all my questions because I was very leery and he assured me that any question I had was not a dumb question and not to feel uncomfortable. It really helped a lot because we had to take an over-the-phone understanding of what exactly it is. Now I know they’re going to hold some money back because of a few things that needed done and so we’re working on getting those done.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

We had some things that we wanted to get done with the house. We wanted to take some equity out of the home. It's a fairly new home but it needed some painting and just general maintenance. And financially we thought a reverse mortgage was our better option. We both know we want to stay here as long as we can. I did a search of who was the best at providing reverse mortgage and Finance of America was in the top five.

One of the biggest things why I selected Finance of America was the lady that I talked to initially. She was one of the first to call me because I asked for quotes She, by far, had the most complete presentation of any of them. She was just awesome and the rates were good. The loan officer always followed up with emails when she would tell us stuff. She was just so efficient and completely gave us all the information that we needed so much more than anyone else. She was personally a very accommodating person. I really liked her demeanor and personality. She was just really exactly what we needed and she did exactly what she said she would. We had all the information and she said we'd close within 30 days. Then we closed within two weeks.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

We dealt with another company before and they didn’t do anything, so we just dropped them and went with Finance of America Reverse. I couldn’t be any more satisfied with their loan officer. The way he handled things and kept things going impressed me the most. He just went over all of pros and cons of the reverse mortgage, told us how everything worked, and was real upfront about the whole thing, so we thought it was our best interest to go with that route.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

The girl from Finance of America Reverse called and asked me if I’d be interested in doing a reverse mortgage. She said I could live in the house until I died, and that it would still be my house. I told her I wasn’t interested at that time, but I have to think about it. So, she called back three months later and I decided to go ahead and do it. It sounded like a good deal, but in the end, it never came out right.

They were the ones that paid my mortgage and my line of credit off that I had with Deutsche bank, which was totaled $38,000. The house was appraised at $130,000 and I was supposed to have it set up where they were going to pay my taxes and my insurance out of the money I had coming. But I noticed that they’re charging me for insurance. And when I checked the other day to see what my line of credit was with them, after all was said and done, it was $126.00. Initially, they talked like I was going to have a big line of credit since I only owed less than $40,000. But now they're saying that I don’t have any line of credit at all. It was $74,000 that was going to be left over from paying the loan off and I don't know where all that money is.

I’ve talked to my banker about it and he said that’s impossible. I also played gold with the fellow that teaches real estate law and I gave him the contract to look at. Just by glancing at it, he asked how many people were at the closing and I said there were two, me and the notary public. He said he didn't think they could do that. And the more people I talked to and asked questions about the contract, the more I find out that it’s not right.

This has only been going on for four months and I called the agent that dealt with me through Finance of America. She wasn’t in the office so the rep I got gave me a number to call that was her boss. I haven’t called him yet because I was waiting to get back with some other people that were checking into the contract for me. In fact, my bank and the real estate professor that teaches law was going to do some checking for me. But they don’t think it’s right and the way it was described to me is not what it was supposed to have been.

While we were processing the reverse mortgage, my agent connected me to the right people that got things taken care of. When I had to do take a correspondence course for the HUD, it was hard to find somebody in the state of Indiana. I called some people here in Indiana but they wouldn’t do it because they wouldn’t accept any clients outside their county. My agent told me that I could put that on the closing cost and it was going to be extra an $125. That had to be paid before my account would go to closing and she paid $125 of the appraisal. So they were nice people to talk to but I think I got screwed. It would be my own fault because I didn’t read every word in the contract that I signed. Still, I’m not very happy with Finance of America Reverse.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I sent personal information to six different reverse mortgage companies and the lady who contacted me from Finance of America Reverse was awesome. When she called me, she answered all my questions and she knew exactly what she was talking about. She told me that she’ll be with me every step of the way, and she did. She kept in contact with me at least every couple of days and left me knowing where we were at and what they needed if they needed anything else. Even as much as if someone else was going to call me and ask me for something, she would let me know. I was never lost or confused.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

The agent I was dealing with at Finance of America Reverse was good. I had to have one to keep my house payment off. I had several companies calling me, but I went with them because there were no add-ons. If he couldn't make it, he'd call somebody else. The guidance was excellent. The agent was straightforward and he's really good - he has been doing this job for 10 years. I've recommended them to some other people I know who has been thinking about reserve mortgages. They did a very good job. I just didn't really like the appraisal that we got for our house, 'cause it would be better than that. I'm still studying on that one. Nevertheless, it's just great.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I had some credit cards that I needed to pay off. I spoke to Reggie from Finance of America and he was not pushy and was really nice. He answered every question I had and it was almost like I knew him personally. He listened carefully, was honest, and didn't try to give me a whole spiel about how wonderful they are. The entire process took 30 days and it was quicker than what I thought. They said that I had to do the accounting certificate which went easy. Then I had to have the house surveyed and appraised. Finance of America provided those people. The appraiser was a stickler and Reggie helped me with that. There were some areas that weren't painted and he wanted me to redo the ceiling and paint all of that. It was cosmetic stuff. It has been humorous, but Reggie was really good at talking me through that. I was very satisfied overall.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I had heard about reverse mortgages from a friend and I liked what she had to say, so I decided to call Finance of America Reverse and get some information for myself. They sent me some information through the mail that I could read, so I didn’t need to hurry in making a decision. I was given time to review and think about the information that they gave me. Then the rep called me and did a very good job of answering the questions that I had at the time. So, I picked Finance of America Reverse over other mortgage companies.

The loan process wasn’t a rushed through ordeal. The loan officer was very informative, thorough and understanding, and took quite a bit of time with me, and didn’t rush me through the questionnaire. But the process took me a while because, when I first applied for the reverse mortgage, I wasn’t eligible for it. So, the loan officer called me several times to go over things with me. When I finally became eligible, the loan officer called me back and things went rather smoothly.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I was trying to get my debt down and the guy from Finance of America Reverse that I talked to gave me straight answers so I opted to get a reverse mortgage from them. More than anything else, we’re not talking about a big amount of money and they were still able to answer questions in there when I needed to talk to them. They were very good and the guidance they provided were pretty accurate since I had done a lot of research before we started this process. There was a lot of confusion about some of the debt that I was carrying that changed the numbers around and that was disappointing. But that wasn’t their fault, it’s just the regulations. All in all, my experience was better than I'd expected.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I wanted to reserve some money for emergency fund. I got a reverse mortgage and among more than 10 companies, I went with Finance of America Reverse since I liked their service, the response when I called, the answers to the questions, and the program. I also like the loan officer who's a very responsible person, very knowledgeable, and always answered my question. She's very good and I will purchase from her again if there is a chance.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I’m 78 and I wanted to make sure that the property I live in would continue to be available to me based on reasonable requirements such as insurance, taxes, and maintenance. I got interested in a reverse mortgage and I wrote a letter to Finance of America Reverse asking for more information. I also spoke with several other companies and I was really unhappy with the attitude and the information that I received from them. And I found a wonderful person working for Finance of America. And I became impressed by her kindness and her background and experience. She informed me that she had actually completed the process for her own property. So, it was kind of neat. I established a relationship with her which I continue to really appreciate and enjoy. I sensed her honesty and her interest in sharing her experience with me. And I decided I wanted to stay with her company.

She was very interested in what motivated me and what things I could benefit from and how it would help me or give me more peace or assurance of things. She wanted to know my background and how it would fit in the program and all those things that seemed to demonstrate her interest in me as a potential customer more than just a casual acquaintance for the purpose of earning a commission. And she was knowledgeable. She could describe the program and she helped me understand what I could and should expect. There are some consequences but she gives the details of how the program works and I could feel free to ask her anything. But she was very happy to answer my questions in a very kind and understanding way and helped me to understand what I was doing and to confirm that it was what I wanted to do.

I got the basic questions and answers, but there were some follow-up questions. I’m kind of accustomed from my business background that when you make your sale, you give somebody a copy of the receipt. And it concerned me a little bit because I signed my house away and I really wanted to know that whoever was going to be my contact, that they could tell me what was the balance of my account. I was also interested in knowing if I was I going to be paid right way in the event I was interested in withdrawing some money. As it turned out, I needed to process a request and it was paid in a couple of weeks, which was pretty timely.

I wasn’t desperate for the money but I was interested in the process. And so, it would have been nice to get that assured because I really had to wait for it to play out. But it’s all been excellent and I'm glad I did it. And may everybody find somebody as nice as my consultant. I was able to work through everything pretty well to a reasonable end with her expertise. When I was younger and hiring people to help me do things with the businesses I was in, I would’ve liked to have run across Carol because she did an excellent job.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I tried to get in touch with Finance of America Reverse directly because I couldn’t get back with Amy, the gal that I was dealing with. After we were all done, I wanted to get back and tell her what a great job she’d done. As a matter of fact, I even made up a thing on email and sent it out to them but I haven’t got any response.

I initially started out with a company called AAG who is a competitor but I fired them because they’ve done such a lousy job and they’ve strung me along for five weeks. I'm 81 years old and I don’t have too much time to be dragging my feet around here and I let them know that, but it didn’t seem to make any difference to them. So I went to somebody that took that into consideration. I still wanted to follow through with my plan to do what I wanted to do and when I was online, I happened to see Finance of America Reverse's thing. I did a little research on them and they were very good with their references. So I took a chance and I called. Amy happened to be working that Sunday and she answered the phone.

I told her what was going on, that I had the house evaluated and I paid for it. I asked if they were going to turn that house evaluation over to the others because that's what AAG told me, and she said they were not going to do that. She said by law AAG had to give me the evaluation if I requested it. She knew they couldn’t keep it. So, we used the same assessment because it's current and for her business. After that, she worked her tail off and kept me well-informed on everything that was going on. Whether I asked or not, she let me know via emails and she's done a very good job. As a matter of fact, when we got ready to finalize everything, my wife and I went up to her place and we took her out to lunch as a show of appreciation.

All the people that she had helping her do these things were also very compliant with everything because I've got one large, humongous living trust and that thing had to be xeroxed. It was part of the deal and I didn’t want to fool with it but they took care of that. That was teamwork right there. Everything went as prescribed and I'm happy and satisfied. I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I wanted to make sure that my home was secure for me to live in, for as long as I wanted to. So, I checked on a website that was offering information on reverse mortgages, and Carol from Finance of America Reverse was the first person to call me and offer information. She was very knowledgeable, courteous, available to answer questions, and available to answer questions. However, the process is very overwhelming. It’s a major financial commitment, and is a lot to absorb. So, it requires somebody who has a great deal of patience to explain and perhaps, repeat the explanation because it’s so different than normal real estate transactions that somebody has dealt with in their lifetime. Other than that, I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Using some of my equity rather than dying with it seems good. I talked to a consultant who looked over everything, and they thought that the rates and everything with Finance of America Reverse were already pretty good by industry standards. I had excellent interactions with the loan officer who always seemed positive and helpful. His responses were very timely, he was very specific with his requests, he was on top of things, and he acted like somebody who needed to close the deal in the next two days. I felt very confident that I was dealing with a good outfit and the consultant had positive vibes. Everything worked good.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Somebody told me that Finance of America is a good company. I already decided to do a reverse mortgage so they talked me through all the possibilities of it. My loan officer was fabulous, easy to talk with and kind. It was a really good experience all the way around.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

We were having difficulty making payments on credit cards and for auto repairs and other bills. We’ve been trying to sell an extra piece of property that we have, which is a valuable piece of property, but we weren’t getting any offers. We needed to wipe out some credit cards and have a little cash left to add to our savings so that we could be more comfortable in our retirement, so we decided on getting a reverse mortgage as part of our retirement plan. At first, we were going to use AAG for our reverse mortgage, but I wasn’t happy with what we were going to get in cash from them. Then I learned that there were a lot more lenders out there, aside from AAG, so I got on the internet and Finance of America Reverse was one of the first ones that popped up. We contacted a representative of Finance of America in August and we got excellent service, and we were really happy with them.

Josh, the loan officer, was very friendly and informative, and he answered all of our questions and then some. He gave us an estimate of the cash that we could get from using their company and it was three times more than what we could get through AAG. That sounded too good to be true, but it turned out to be right on the money. Then we encountered something else that we thought might be going wrong. Josh said that they would probably have to pay our property taxes because it was going to be due in less than 90 days. So, we asked him if we would then be getting $3,000 less in cash, but he said, “No. We’ll just got cut our fees more and we’ll take care of it.” They paid our property taxes and we still got the amount that he had quoted to us initially.

We only had one confusing aspect of the whole process when the notary was out here and some of the numbers weren’t the same as what Josh had emailed to us. But he had given us his cell phone number and we were able to call him at home. He was available and he answered our questions. Josh was great and we’ve already recommended him to my sister-in-law. We don’t have children and grandchildren, so we’re not trying to leave a big legacy to anybody in need when we die and we just want to be comfortable, and it's the same way with my sister-in-law.

I have a couple of girlfriends who said at lunch that they didn’t want to do a reverse mortgage since it was just a scam, but I told them that it’s a good deal. One of them commented that her co-worker was probably going to lose her house since she got a reverse mortgage and she can’t keep the house up because her husband’s not working, so the mortgage company is going to take the house, kick her out, and put her out on the street, unless she gets the house painted. I pointed out that they can’t do that and the only way they can take her house is if she doesn’t pay her property taxes and keep up the mortgage insurance.

Before we got our reverse mortgage from Finance of America, we had to go through counselling with somebody that’s independent of them. There’s a whole list of FHA-approved companies that counsel consumers and the latter must first get a certificate that they've gone through counseling before they can get a reverse mortgage. So, my friend's co-worker couldn’t have gotten a reverse mortgage unless she’d gone through counseling and then she would have known that wasn't true.

The people at Finance of America explained things well and followed through on their promises, and there was no pressure. The loan process went very smoothly and everything worked out all the way through. It was a speedy process whereby we received all that we could have asked for and more and it was a better experience than we expected to have.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I've had to quit work in 2003 to be a caregiver for my mother. She was almost bedridden at that time and she passed away in 2003. I worked for 11 years so my savings were about down and I wanted to stay at her house that she and my daddy paid for. But it's too expensive to sell or move and rent is 500 a month. I couldn’t afford to buy a new house and I got to the point where I needed to do something. I happened to see Finance of America Reverse on TV and I called. The young man I spoke with was very congenial and we got along real well. He was so sure what I needed to do and how to do it, which made it easy for me. It kind of worked out. I tried AAG a year ago and the gentleman I spoke with was very firm and conceited.

Everything went well with Finance of America Revers until they started dealing with the banks in Atlanta. I signed and filled out papers to tell them to send the installment checks by wire to the banks. It was supposed to be automatic deposits and the first bank they dealt with sent the check by FedEx to my mailbox. It went to another house three blocks away and I was lucky that I got it. It's a very large deposit. So my financial consultant changed banks but I don’t know yet. There's going to be another couple of months where I can get the next installment. So hopefully, it's corrected and it'll be going to the bank and not to the neighbor next door. Other than that, I'd recommend my financial consultant. In fact, two neighbors have already considered contacting him if they decide they would do the same thing.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I wanted to get my credit cards all paid off. I didn't want to go into retirement with over owed credit cards. I've seen Finance of America Reverse on TV and took their number down. Their loan officer worked with me and he seemed to know what he was doing. He told me everything I wanted to know. I enjoyed talking and working with them.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I liked Katie’s sweet demeanor. She was my loan officer at Finance of America Reverse and when she said that getting a reverse mortgage was the best way to go, I took it for granted and followed her advise. The appraiser who came out here was kind of a smart-alecky guy. He knew he had the upper hand all the way, that I was at their mercy and whatever they say my house was worth, that’s what it’s going to be. That may or may not be true or factual, but that’s what it is and he let me know that that’s what he thought about it. But other than that, everything was fine and my experience was satisfactory.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I had a previous reverse mortgage through Finance of America's previous company, Reverse Mortgage, and then we refinanced with the same salesperson who was very helpful. They seemed to have the best deal, and an average low percentage rate is one of the items.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

There might be a few things that Finance of America Reverse needs to improve upon. When you start to selling and doing things with older people, and you're dishing them out with all that paperwork and so much of the stuff you don't get a chance to go over, and if you go over it, you don’t really understand all of it. So, you find yourselves just signing papers whenever you get to that part. Maybe they explained it to the best of their ability but some people just don't catch on to certain things as fast as others.

One of the things that needs to be looked at when you are borrowing money on your property and going to this is the one-year thing for withdrawals. They put it into whatever you want to put it in. You ought to be able to go in there and get that money, all of it or parts of it. I can't see why it wants a year to go, because is it going to help you out when you're working on a project that cost more than what your situation is? And you can't go back to them and get it out until your anniversary. That stinks. You have to go borrow money from somebody else and wait on it. That's not cool. For instance, I was supposed to get money to put a roof on my house and do all of that. But I couldn't get off enough money, and the guy who appraised my property didn't give a good appraisal. I got the same appraisal from a tax assessor. So, why should I have to get them $500 or $600? I’m dissatisfied because I already know what the city appraised my property for.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I wanted a lock-in so I could quit worrying about what my wife wouldn’t have to deal with if something happened to me and she could stay in the house the rest of her life if she wants to. One of our friends who I was dealing with about another mortgage adjustment told me about Finance of America Reverse and I called them, and it went as clean as a pot. The loan officer was very personable. Everything was explained including the ins and outs, options, calling and getting the pre-something done with government people. That went well and we met all the appointments right on time. The process took probably some time but that was all along the plus side. All was a good experience and I loved it.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I wanted to keep the house that I’m in and my children didn’t want to move it when I was done. So, the next thing for me to do was to help my financial situation out by using a reverse mortgage. The lady from Finance of America Reverse that I was speaking to was fantastic and unbelievable. She’s a doll. When we got done, we spent a rosy because she worked her tail off on this. Right now, they’re holding money out to pay the taxes real and I’ve been waiting to make sure they get paid or don’t get paid then I would call and talk to them. But I was extremely happy with Finance of America. If I decide that I want to pull the house back into my name, all I got to do is pay the loan back and the interest. I would use them over anybody else even if it was more expensive for me to use them.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I’ve talked to a Finance of America Reverse rep named Jim and another gentleman from another company. We were back and forth and I was trying to see who could give me the best deal. I got passed on from one rep to another in the other company, but with Finance of America, Jim stayed with me throughout the whole process. It was a more personal experience and I liked the personability. Also, we have a relative who is in real estate and we counseled with him a little bit and he agreed with the direction we were going. Jim said the same things to us that our relative did. I’ve already recommended him them to several different ones and if I hear somebody in a little problem, I’d tell them to call Finance of America.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Marla from Finance of America Reverse was wonderful. She claimed she put in the notes, "Do not call or send anything to mom's address." But there're so many fools in the world that just don't care. And that's the way things are done nowadays. They kept calling and sending things to my mother. When the first check was finally sent, I called. I said, "Marla, I have not received the check." She looked and told me that they took it to the wrong address. It took us three days to find it. It was on the back of a refrigerator, behind an orange juice and a Federal Express envelope. My mom has dementia. They also sent to my mother some very important paperwork that I needed back and we found it in the recycling bin. I was so aggravated.

I liked Marla and anybody I'd talk to. But there were six different signings I had to do. And the last one, they went to my mom's house to ask, and she didn't know what was going on. Why couldn't they get all their crap together in one shot like they’re supposed to? They kept coming over with another piece of paper. I'm not happy about it. But I'm over it. I would never use them again.

Finance of America Reverse Company Information