4.57/5

67 Timex Watches Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Bought aboard carnival cruise...sun power...crap. Stopped working a week after purchase. Won’t ever purchase Timex again regardless of price or who the retailer might be.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

Reliable. Purchased because it was the most cost effective solution to meet my buy objectives. Used indoor/outdoor all year long. Not a perfect wrist fit due to material used in wristband but light enough to not be noticeable. If you want of add-on features and networked kink this watch is NOT for you.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I like the Indiglo which glows at night but watch bands are very sharp. Trying to undress band got caught in my clothes and cut me quite deep not long ago.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I have been a user of Timex wrist watch for quite a few years and its accuracy has been incredibly above average. However, I have had to purchase a new watch every few years because the watch band falls apart. I happen to be one of those people who likes to have a wrist watch on my left wrist all the time. I know this is why the wristbands deteriorate. I have told myself that because I love the watch so much - I will put up with its wristband deterioration rather than switching to a different product.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

Timex is a great and durable watch. I have owned many over the years and still wear one every now and then. They are simple, take a licking and keep on ticking. They are economical and very versatile, dress up and or dress down, high quality as well!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timex Watches?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Very reliable product. I wear the watch for sports activity and it is very durable. In addition some of the features, such as illuminating dial comes in handy in the darken steam room.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Bought one at Wal-Mart and it has the date to show. Well a few months later it quit changing the date. Can't fix it. $38!! Will buy a quartz watch next time.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

My very first watch was a Timex and ever since then anytime I have the opportunity to purchase a watch it usually is a Timex. It has always proven to be durable and reliable and in 50 years that has still remain the truth.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Early in life I always wore a Timex. They lasted, seemingly, forever and were always cost-effective. Only later, as I matured and could afford an upgrade did I leave the brand.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I started buying Timex watches many years ago for the Indiglo feature. Timex was the first, and perhaps still the only watch which has this. I have a large and a small watch and I wouldn't be without them. When I travel there is sometimes no watch or clock in the room and I rely on my Timex to check the time and see how much longer I can sleep. Very useful also at movies, concerts and evening meetings. The watches have been completely reliable.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Use to get Timex watches from the Clay County Fair in Sept. in Spencer, Iowa. Would cost reasonable. The last two years they have not been able to get Timex so that ended the cheap watches for me and now go to Walmart. Last a long time, I am wearing a Timex now.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I haven't bought a watch in ten years, but Timex was a good product because it was waterproof and shock resistant. I have not tried the other brands because I liked Timex.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

A great watch for the price. I would buy another one. Before I would consider a higher priced timepiece. Even the strap is fantastic. Best benefit is if it is stolen or lost not too expensive to purchase another one. Just recently at a restaurant my watch brought the eye of a customer who was wearing a Rolex and he was extremely voiceful of how beautiful my watch was and wanted to know what brand. He could not believe it was a Timex.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Before my Apple watch my Timex was on my wrist when I ran. Well worth what I paid and lasted a long long time. The band wore out before the watch. I had several Timex watches.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

My Timex watch was a Birthday gift. The quality was awesome. It was a nice size, which made the watch easy to see. I liked the leather wrist band. The battery lasted for approximately 4 years. It was a great watch.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

First good watch I ever had. Got it in early 60's had it for years. I still got it, sentiment, simple dependable Timepiece. I'm not sure it cost ten bucks.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I love Timex brand because they have a range in pricing from very affordable to expensive to suit varied economic situations. Most of the watches I have purchased from this brand have been very durable and user friendly, meaning I could change the batteries myself when necessary.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

My two Timex watches still ticking after 20 years and keeping accurate time. They are durable watches and come in a variety of types. They take a lot of abuse, and still keeping time on time.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I needed a watch with a 2nd hand for my CNA program. Timex was a perfect watch to take pulse and blood pressure readings. It had a white leather band and a button to light up the watch face at night. But the leather band ripped. Still, it kept really good time.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

This brand has always been very good for me... I am really rough on jewelry. I am outside a lot... Working. I have put my Timex through heck. The old saying is true about this brand. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking... Thank you Timex for holding up so well.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Very impressed with my Timex, I love the Indiglo feature, it doesn't look too gaddy, feels comfortable on wrist and very easy to see dial. Just a great watch for not a lot of money.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

The watch was purchased for my husband who was in the hospital. He needed the large face, night light on numbers. He died within 6 months and enjoyed the features to the end. I wear it now. When my friends see and admire the watch, their invariable comment is "are those things still being made?" (Thank you Walmart).

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Timex is a very dependable watch. The watch I bought was a wind-up watch. I would recommend this watch to just about anyone who doesn't like to replace batteries.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Timex... takes a licking, and keeps on ticking! True story! Timex is the only watch brand that is affordable enough to get them in all styles and colors. The bands are interchangeable as well as the batteries.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

They have come a long way from the watches 30 years ago. Keeping up with style and products last which is great. Price wise I wouldn't repair this watch if it needed it as you could purchase another and save the hassle.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I have owned a variety of watches and I have found Timex to be the most durable and reliable. They are not always the most fashionable but they get the job done at a good price.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I have purchased Timex for years and have 3 right now - "keeps on tickin'" - Great styles and "pretty" fair prices. What can I say? They are great watches...

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I sent Timex the exact Timex watch I had on when while driving my tractor around the farm. A piece of barbed wire came up a whipped across my wristwatch breaking the crystal, etc. And the Timex saved my wrist from injury!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

My Timex watch lasted so long that I had to keep finding bands as I wore them out yet the watch was still running. I’m very rough on watches and up until I got a Timex, I would easily destroy a watch in 6 months. My oldest Timex is 13 years old.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

Years ago I had a Timex pocket watch which cost about $8. I used to carry it on construction sites in my watch pocket in my pants. I had a watch fob with a bulldozer medallion. It had a glow in the dark hands and numerals. It was a great watch for my purpose.

Timex Watches Company Information