4.52/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

154 Timex Watches Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

It takes them too long to deliver the watches. 18 days to be exact since the order. I had to return the products since they didn't arrive in time for the day I needed. They charged me for return shipment.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Inflexible policies plus they make it difficult to return items. Purchased a watch and 2 days later they send me a 30% off voucher. I called to ask for a price adjustment, and customer service refused. The item hadn't even shipped yet. This is ridiculous in this day and age for an online retailer. When I tried to return the item, following their own attached invoices instructions to use the enclosed return label, I had to email Timex just to find out they don't actually provide you with a return label. Stay away, at least from their online store!

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Affordable price range with styles competitive with the highest priced brands. Durable and dependable over years of service without need for repair. Recommend for any age and lifestyle.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

The only problem with my Timex watches is that I can't for the life of me get the back's back on after changing the battery. But everything else about the watches are perfect!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Timex has always been my favorite brand of watches. The slogan "it takes a licking and keep on ticking" is true. They are well made, stylish and so affordable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timex Watches?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

My Rolex Red Submariner was being tuned up so I bought a Timex. It ran better than my Rolex. When Rolex came out I put the Timex in my drawer - forgot about it. About two years later I found it still running at the right time. Can’t beat that baby.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I have bought Timex watches in the past going back to when I was a teenager. I have always had a good experience with my Timex watch including the band. The Timex watch band I have now works just great. It is very flexible and it has a very nice look to it. I recommend the Timex watch for durability and dependability.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I worked construction and always wore a Timex watch. I have never had one fail on me and with the price range they are cheap enough to have more than 1. They keep great time and are very reliable. Batteries are easy to change, too.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Timex is a trusted, reliable brand, although I do believe that their quality has declined over the years. They could have more of a presence in today's market if they updated the brand.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I own many expensive elegant watches. My local “authorized” dealer, Tourneau, recently left my area, so I’m back to my old Timex. Easy battery replacement for about $10.00. Timex, takes a lickin’ and keeps on ticking. Fancy watches are sitting in a cabinet.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

A good value for the money. You want to have a trustworthy watch without laying out a lot of money. Timex watches are a durable, and easy to access watch. Usually available when you need it at a local Target or box type stores. A great first watch for younger kids and a great durable watch for older athletes or college kids.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I received a Timex watch with a pattern of tulips on the watch face as a present about 20 years ago. It’s held up beautifully over time, only needing the battery occasionally changed, and the wristband replaced every several years as I wear it often. My husband likes Times Explorer watches a lot; however, the quality seems to have declined in recent years. They just don’t hold up as well as they used to. His last maybe two or three years nowadays; I remember when they could “take a licking and keep on ticking” 10+ years.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Great work watch- durable and waterproof. Illuminating face made it easy to see in dim lighting. Easily visible second hand. Also, watch band easy to change increasingly versatility.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Timex for me is a tried true brand, long lasting, performs perfect. It was my first watch at 18 years old as a gift from a friend in 1976. It had a beautiful cream color leather band and a clear gold face and 3 black hands (two for the hour one for the minutes). Just set the time and it tells the correct time until the battery needed changing.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

My husband purchased this watch for my birthday in 2003 and I have not had any problems with it. I've changed the battery once, in 2012. It still looks new. I love it.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I love Timex. It’s a great brand name with great quality. I never had a problem with any of their watches telling time except a battery problem which is no problem at all since I know how to change most watch batteries on my own.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I actually loved the wind up Timex but you stopped making them. I had a couple of wind ups and they are still working from the 1960s. The battery ones only last as long as the battery does and then it costs you $12.00 to change every battery. Wish I could get a wind up again.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

The Timex watch has been an inexpensive durable watch that will last generations. They are stylish and have interchangeable bands. There wind up and digital models for both old school and the younger generation.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I really have had no issues with the few Timex watches I own. They keep time and two of them are waterproof. The look of the waterproof ones is a little more bulky than a fashion watch but I have several watches to wear for fashion.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I enjoyed my Timex. It seems like it ran forever, and I never had a problem with it. I mean it would rewind itself by the movement of my arms movement. I really enjoyed that watch and I think I will buy me another one soon too.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I've had more expensive watches but they don't last any longer, some even last less long! There are so many different possibilities to select from when you look at Timex watches. Always easy to find one I like; sometimes I have trouble deciding which I like the best! They are a great product.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

My Timex has endured throughout the years. It's been reliable, sturdy and not that expensive. I only change my watch battery twice a year. I love my watch!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

The Timex watch is good and dependable and the price is reasonable. I have had mine for 15 years and it has been dropped numerous times, I have only changed the wristband once and new batteries.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Timex has gone up in price and that keeps me from getting a new watch every other year. However they seem to keep on ticking. Also, I like that on a Timex you can have both date and month.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

This watch has been GREAT!!! I have replaced band and batteries but not one dime on repairs in over ten years. I would buy another in a minute, but this watch is running too well.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Someone bought a cheaper Timex model for me and I didn't notice anything shady when it came out of the box. The watch worked while I used it. However, it is sitting in my garage so I don't know if it still works.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

"Takes a licking and keeps on tickin'." I am 64 years old. Always have a Timex. For the money I would put it up against any watch around for double the price. Durable. Accurate. Attractive. I own others but my go to is Timex.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

For the price you can't beat the product. You can wear it, if you accidentally break it you can afford to replace it. Average product in the price allows you to have several Watson once 40 running casual when dressing even a pocket watch and you can do this on an average man salary.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Great watch for looks and stands up to working while wearing it. Also nice watch for everyday wearing. Also able to wear while playing sports and swimming.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I wore this watch brand for many years and did not have any problems. The casing looked very nice. I would not hesitate buying another one.

Timex Watches Company Information