Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.30/5

158 Timex Watches Consumer Reviews

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

The Timex watch is good and dependable and the price is reasonable. I have had mine for 15 years and it has been dropped numerous times, I have only changed the wristband once and new batteries.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Timex has gone up in price and that keeps me from getting a new watch every other year. However they seem to keep on ticking. Also, I like that on a Timex you can have both date and month.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

This watch has been GREAT!!! I have replaced band and batteries but not one dime on repairs in over ten years. I would buy another in a minute, but this watch is running too well.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Someone bought a cheaper Timex model for me and I didn't notice anything shady when it came out of the box. The watch worked while I used it. However, it is sitting in my garage so I don't know if it still works.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

"Takes a licking and keeps on tickin'." I am 64 years old. Always have a Timex. For the money I would put it up against any watch around for double the price. Durable. Accurate. Attractive. I own others but my go to is Timex.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timex Watches?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

For the price you can't beat the product. You can wear it, if you accidentally break it you can afford to replace it. Average product in the price allows you to have several Watson once 40 running casual when dressing even a pocket watch and you can do this on an average man salary.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Great watch for looks and stands up to working while wearing it. Also nice watch for everyday wearing. Also able to wear while playing sports and swimming.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I wore this watch brand for many years and did not have any problems. The casing looked very nice. I would not hesitate buying another one.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

In my mind, the Timex brand is comparable to *any* high-end watch product; it is very accurate, it is attractive, very durable and most of all (and most significant for me) it is quite affordable, as opposed to many high-end watch products. Although I currently don't wear a watch and probably won't ever wear one again, if I did desire to own a watch again, my first brand choice would be Timex.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

My only complaint is that the watch sometimes changes time zones. It is hard to change the watch to the correct time zone. Otherwise, a good product.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Decent watches from a time tested brand. Reliable, solid and as accurate as brands that cost many times more. Lots of styles available for all tastes and needs.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

Very durable, true to description i.e. waterproof, nightlight, etc. Price is commensurate with quality. Available anywhere in a wide variation of colors and techno improvements.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I've had higher-end watches but I always go back to Timex. The last time I was looking for a watch I wanted something specific - I had several features I had to have and I found it in my Timex. They're a long-standing brand that's always a classic and they last forever. I will probably always own a Timex or two.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Since becoming a nurse > 50 years ago, I have relied on Timex watches for both professional and personal uses. It's never failed to provide good service.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

For the money this brand is great. I've owned 5 or 6 in my lifetime and I like the expedition series. Just a simple watch. I guess they could make the leather bands a little better.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I have Timex Watches from 20 years ago or more, all they need are batteries. I love my Timex watches. I give them as gifts, keepsakes, anniversaries just about any occasion. Each one has a special memory. It's a gift you can keep on giving.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

My father was a bridge painter. His support cable gave way many years ago & got caught on his watch. He was a big man. The watch held him long enough to be rescued. It was a Timex. Customer for life???

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

For the price you can't beat a Timex. I have owned expensive watches. You can lose an expensive watch just as quick as a Timex. Why pay more when the watches are just as good.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I bought the Timex because it is inexpensive and face is easy to read (for a senior). I like that it lights up in the darkness (I sleep with it), it's waterproof (in the shower), and uses a battery that lasts a long time.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I bought a Timex watch for my son's first dive trip. It was one of 2, my Seiko that didn't flood - did it have all the bells and whistles, no, but it worked.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I've had numerous Timex watches over the years. They are dependable, but I wish there was a better selection of styles and features. The price is reasonable and they last quite a while.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I have had several Timex watches over the years, I always had the water proof as I worked with water. They held up well and did not need new batteries but once every 4 years. I would get a new one after the waterproof had worn out. Repairing them was about the same price range as a new one. Pricing was good, depending on what type of watch you wanted.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I grew up with Timex watches through the 70's, 80's and 90's, Timex is an outstanding US brand. Like the old saying it takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I concur. Also during the 2000's when I was in the United States Coast Guard for over thirty years, I have traveled with Timex, in the air, on the sea, and land, through many states, islands and over seas, South America. I need to buy another one, looking right now. Timex to me is number one.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

They were very good watches. Took a licking and kept on ticking. Not a lot maintenance on the watches. Also, the bands were comfortable and interchangeable.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Timex overall is my favorite brand due to price, durability, and styles. I am totally satisfied with Timex warranties, also because they are affordable I can own several styles to fit all occasions.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I have several older Timex chronograph watches and all work magnificently. The biggest issue as with all non run of the mill watches is finding a good jeweler to change the batteries. Mall kiosk sales people are not in this league. I rate my individual Timex chronograph watches alongside of my Seiko flight chronographs and Citizen “Blue Angels” chronographs in durability. Price be damned.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Timex was durable, inexpensive watch that the average Joe could count on. Not anymore and the Timex customer service is almost none existing. You can also get a better price from a Timex watch carrier than from Timex. But I warn you Timex, if Timex takes leaking yes it will stop ticking.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Each watch of Timex I have owned outlasts the battery. Not real keen on using it in water after replacing a battery. Don’t trust the seal after watch battery replacement.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I have a drawer full of Timex triathlon sports watches. Most of them work but the band broke and Timex changes design so often that you can’t get a replacement band. Without that issue, I would give them a 5 for their sports watches.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I believe that Timex has one of the best watches for the price than most watches. Timex is also durable. If I had to buy a watch for a decent price it would have to be Timex.

Timex Watches Company Information