2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.41/5

Timex Watches Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timex Watches?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timex Watches?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Timex has always been my favorite brand of watches. The slogan "it takes a licking and keep on ticking" is true. They are well made, stylish and so affordable.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

My Rolex Red Submariner was being tuned up so I bought a Timex. It ran better than my Rolex. When Rolex came out I put the Timex in my drawer - forgot about it. About two years later I found it still running at the right time. Can’t beat that baby.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I have bought Timex watches in the past going back to when I was a teenager. I have always had a good experience with my Timex watch including the band. The Timex watch band I have now works just great. It is very flexible and it has a very nice look to it. I recommend the Timex watch for durability and dependability.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I worked construction and always wore a Timex watch. I have never had one fail on me and with the price range they are cheap enough to have more than 1. They keep great time and are very reliable. Batteries are easy to change, too.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Timex is a trusted, reliable brand, although I do believe that their quality has declined over the years. They could have more of a presence in today's market if they updated the brand.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I own many expensive elegant watches. My local “authorized” dealer, Tourneau, recently left my area, so I’m back to my old Timex. Easy battery replacement for about $10.00. Timex, takes a lickin’ and keeps on ticking. Fancy watches are sitting in a cabinet.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

A good value for the money. You want to have a trustworthy watch without laying out a lot of money. Timex watches are a durable, and easy to access watch. Usually available when you need it at a local Target or box type stores. A great first watch for younger kids and a great durable watch for older athletes or college kids.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I received a Timex watch with a pattern of tulips on the watch face as a present about 20 years ago. It’s held up beautifully over time, only needing the battery occasionally changed, and the wristband replaced every several years as I wear it often. My husband likes Times Explorer watches a lot; however, the quality seems to have declined in recent years. They just don’t hold up as well as they used to. His last maybe two or three years nowadays; I remember when they could “take a licking and keep on ticking” 10+ years.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Great work watch- durable and waterproof. Illuminating face made it easy to see in dim lighting. Easily visible second hand. Also, watch band easy to change increasingly versatility.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Timex for me is a tried true brand, long lasting, performs perfect. It was my first watch at 18 years old as a gift from a friend in 1976. It had a beautiful cream color leather band and a clear gold face and 3 black hands (two for the hour one for the minutes). Just set the time and it tells the correct time until the battery needed changing.

Timex Watches Company Information