Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.97/5

159 Timex Watches Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

It takes them too long to deliver the watches. 18 days to be exact since the order. I had to return the products since they didn't arrive in time for the day I needed. They charged me for return shipment.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Inflexible policies plus they make it difficult to return items. Purchased a watch and 2 days later they send me a 30% off voucher. I called to ask for a price adjustment, and customer service refused. The item hadn't even shipped yet. This is ridiculous in this day and age for an online retailer. When I tried to return the item, following their own attached invoices instructions to use the enclosed return label, I had to email Timex just to find out they don't actually provide you with a return label. Stay away, at least from their online store!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Affordable price range with styles competitive with the highest priced brands. Durable and dependable over years of service without need for repair. Recommend for any age and lifestyle.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

The only problem with my Timex watches is that I can't for the life of me get the back's back on after changing the battery. But everything else about the watches are perfect!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Timex has always been my favorite brand of watches. The slogan "it takes a licking and keep on ticking" is true. They are well made, stylish and so affordable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timex Watches?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

My Rolex Red Submariner was being tuned up so I bought a Timex. It ran better than my Rolex. When Rolex came out I put the Timex in my drawer - forgot about it. About two years later I found it still running at the right time. Can’t beat that baby.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I have bought Timex watches in the past going back to when I was a teenager. I have always had a good experience with my Timex watch including the band. The Timex watch band I have now works just great. It is very flexible and it has a very nice look to it. I recommend the Timex watch for durability and dependability.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I worked construction and always wore a Timex watch. I have never had one fail on me and with the price range they are cheap enough to have more than 1. They keep great time and are very reliable. Batteries are easy to change, too.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Timex is a trusted, reliable brand, although I do believe that their quality has declined over the years. They could have more of a presence in today's market if they updated the brand.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I own many expensive elegant watches. My local “authorized” dealer, Tourneau, recently left my area, so I’m back to my old Timex. Easy battery replacement for about $10.00. Timex, takes a lickin’ and keeps on ticking. Fancy watches are sitting in a cabinet.

Timex Watches Company Information