Neiman Marcus

• 4%
  • 6%
  • 69%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Neiman Marcus?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Neiman Marcus?
    Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed July 18, 2024

I ordered a baby blanket for my daughter as a gift. They sent her a wrong blanket. I contacted them about it. They said I can return it (no exchange), but the inconvenience of it all... asking my daughter (who is very pregnant) to get a box, go to the post office and return the item. I guess her time and effort for this company is free. Why can’t you send the correct item or refund me for OUR EFFORTS!

Price

Reviewed June 24, 2024

I bought 3 of your expensive cashmere sweaters that never stops pilling. Now I know why you push the combs. I spend 20 minutes combing them out every time I want to wear them and by the end of the night they need to be combed out again. It's embarrassing wearing these sweaters and I have had these less than a year. The sweaters are on their way to Goodwill. If I had known they were made in I would have never have purchase them from sub quality supplier. You paid for cheap labor and sell at a high price. They say you get what you paid for which in this case I did not. Never again.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 21, 2024

If I could give zero stars I would. Worst experience ever. I ordered my husband a perfume for Father’s Day. It didn’t come on its delivery due date. It did come on Father’s Day. When I opened the box the perfume wasn’t inside only samples. I contacted them via their chat the CSR said “I can see your package was delivered.” We again explained yes we have the box but the item isn’t in the box and was informed that it will take 3 days to look into this. The next day I got a phone call asking me what had happened (so the CSR never reviewed our chat). We explained again that we never got the perfume. We even sent photos. She said, "We will need to look into it again." Nobody has made contact with us since. Today I chatted in asking for an update. The person said I had to call the store. The perfume is at the store. It was never put into the box. I call the store and have to explain what was going on and the CSR was not helpful at all.

I had to ask for the manager. Finally we explain what had happened. She confirmed the perfume is still at the store and will mail it to us. Understand that mistakes happen. The customer service I experienced was horrendous. Each person we chatted and spoke to made us repeat over and over what was going on. Placed on hold without even saying they were placing us on hold. Nobody called me or chatted me they found the perfume and was would mail it I had to do all the work. The CSR would sigh and talk over me. I have worked in call centers and customer service my entire life they need to get better quality control standards.

Overall if they were sincere it would have made the experience better. This was my first time ordering and I will never order from them again.

Customer Service

Reviewed June 17, 2024

I ordered perfume that I never received, so when I called customer service they said that I gave received it which I did not and then called again the answer was the claim department said on their end the case was closed. That I have received my order. So now I’m stuck paying $300. For something that I did not receive.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 24, 2024

Horrible customer service dealing with a return. Every associate along the way was rude and unhelpful. With so many options and other stores to buy from, I will never buy anything from Neiman Marcus again.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedOnline & AppEase of Use

Reviewed May 16, 2024

I am incredibly disappointed with Neiman Marcus's customer service. I recently had an order canceled, and the lack of communication was frustrating—no updates or notifications about the cancellation at all. When I reached out to resolve the issue, I provided my order number, expecting a swift resolution. Instead, I was met with endless requests for additional information to verify my identity—everything from my shipping address to, quite literally, the size of my toe. As someone who works in customer service, I know firsthand that an order number should be sufficient to address any concerns. At my company, we require just the order number to quickly solve customer issues, often within seconds.

The return portal on your website is another major problem. It’s riddled with errors and incredibly difficult to navigate. It seems like nothing on your end is designed with customer convenience in mind. To add to my frustration, my last purchase from Neiman Marcus was over a year ago. Now I remember exactly why I stopped buying from your company. This recent experience just reinforces my decision to take my business elsewhere.

Sales & MarketingOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed April 9, 2024

The worst service experience I have ever had. I purchased the item on NM website and soon later the item was returned. I waited for almost one month for a refund, but I didn't get it. When I called the company, they told me that the refund was already issued two weeks ago. I told the representative I didn't get it and my bank confirmed that there was no any refund into my card that I used to purchase the item. NEIMAN MARCUS website is a scam. Be aware. They will steal your money.

Reviewed April 1, 2024

I purchased an expensive bottle of cologne (Molecule 01) in March.. It is not easy to find so I was excited to find it on the Neiman Marcus website. It was advertised as new and not a tester, but when I opened the box there was no plastic cap on the bottle. When I sprayed it, the cologne was nothing but alcohol water... No fragrance at all. I will never buy anything else from the Neiman Marcus online store again.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 1, 2024

I wish I could give it a zero. My recent in store experience was really really bad. I went to buy a shoe and they had their shoe and bag event day. Nobody would attend to us even though there were few available associates. So I finally asked an associate for help, I can’t believe how rude he was to me and he abruptly just left in middle of a conversation. Then started approaching other customers who were **. These Sales Associate made it pretty obvious that they are only interested in customer who are **. I felt I was mistreated because of skin color. I wonder if the store instruct the associates to behave that way? In today’s day and age I feel everyone should be treated with respect irrespective of their skin color.

Reviewed March 7, 2024

Do not shop here. They charged me before the order shipped (said they would not), and then it was put on backorder. So I am assuming they charged me for a product they did not have. Every single time I inquired about my order, they lied about it being shipped. Absolutely terrible company. Don't waste your time or money.

Neiman Marcus Company Information