Louis Vuitton

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to LV store for repair but person in charge of repair said they do not have manual to fix leather part. She suggested I go to third party repair shop and fix it there but also said Louis Vuitton does not spare parts. What the **!!!

I end up calling LV customer service advisor (Tiffany) but they could not help because they are only allowed to repair functional parts. I asked if there is any other alternatives but she said could either keep it as is or throw it away. Nothing they can do for any nonfunctional part of sunglasses. I am going to end up throwing away now over $600 sunglasses because of less than $10 parts.

Louis Vuitton exchange and refund policies suck. They wouldn't exchange a refill perfume I purchased on their website just because simply I unwrapped the plastic cover from the box. Very disappointing that LV's client services and exchange policies don't meet the standard of the name brand.

Me and my girlfriend were out with friends one night. Drinking and having a good time, when a friend of mine (boy) mentioned a Louis Vuitton purse for his mom. My girlfriend responded by saying she wished he was her boyfriend. Real hilarious right? I went into their store to look at bags. I couldn't believe the price tag. They must sell their purses with thousands of dollars of gold inside to ask for such crazy prices. I proceeded to see a doctor. Not because I was shocked about the price, but to sell one of my kidneys. After the operation and the weeks of painful recovery, I went in to finally purchase the bag of her dreams. It turned out I still did not have enough money. I decided to sell my car, a 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST. It was a wonderful vehicle, but nothing compared to my girlfriend's happiness. I finally got her this purse, AND SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT.

Great bags, expensive but worth the money. The are not indestructible so take care of them always. I saw many bad reviews about the bags and I can only disagree with them because I only have great experiences with my bags. I have: Neverfull MM in Monogram, Speedy 30 Azur, Speedy 30 Ebene, Speedy B 25 monogram, Pouchette NM Ebene, Lockit pm monogram, Cabas Rivington, Galliera PM monogram, Josephine Wallet, Key Pouch monogram.

I don't tend to baby my bags and they look great after years of use. But please do not expect an expensive bag to be indestructible. If you let your dogs chew them or your 3-year kid play with a scissor close to your handbag, guess what??? They will be destroyed. I saw many pictures of handbags that look like the were left in a car for hours and then people complain about the look of their bags. I can only say I love Louis Vuitton.

Today Louis Vuitton is no longer a brand for elites and select. Of course demand is one of the best thing a brand can desire but satisfying this demand at what cost? Honestly speaking any item less than three grand do not carry brands legendary quality (eg some are made in France some in Spain). I have made a canvas brief purchased and tried to return back due to a defect but naturally I was informed (after three days) that all sales are final. Well I was expected to be nervous but instead I have exchanged it to a high-end Epi brief (Made in France). Not all items are made under excellent supervision of head atelier and that can not practically possible. LV can not satisfy the demand without sacrificing from quality and this is what we should consider while purchasing one.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Louis Vuitton?

I purchased a 6 ring key holder from LV back in August 2015. In March 2016, I noticed that the piping on this item was peeling off where there is a compartment right behind the key rings. I took it at the LV store on Fifth Ave in NY and a SA contacted her manager which was extremely nice about it and gave me a brand new one free of charge. The only down side (which is why I don't give it 5 stars) was the fact that she told the reason the piping was coming off was because I stored my driver's license in that compartment. She told me don't put anything in there. What's the point of that card slot then if it's best to not store anything in it?

On another occasion, I purchased an Alma BB in Damier Ebene as well as the Josephine Wallet. I was not happy with the items when I got home and decided I would go exchange them when I had the chance. I went to the LV store at the Westchester Mall in White Plains, NY after 10 days to exchange those items for something else. The SA that helped me inspected all items in front of me and had no issue whatsoever helping me with the exchange! I exchanged them for an Eva Clutch and a compact zippy wallet and was also given a refund for the rest of the money since these last items purchased were less expensive than the other two originally purchased.

I love Louis Vuitton customer service. I bought it in Montreal (Canada) 2 years ago and after 1 year and a half the handles started to tear a little bit. So I went to Louis Vuitton just to ask what they could do to help me and surprisingly the associate told me (after 1 week for verifications) that I could get the 2016 version of the same handbag because my bag was in great condition and I didn't wear it often. One of the best customer service I ever had!!

I bought a LV bag in April through phone and it's delivered to the local store for pickup in May. I didn't want it anymore at that moment so I called to return it. I was told I'll get refund after 30 days automatically if I don't show up to pickup. However, it has been 4 months and I called like 20 times to their customer service and also the local store. Every time they say they need to talk to somebody else and check things before they process it and they promise they'll call me back. But they never did and they never process it! So I called again and again and until now I still don't get my money back. I'll never buy their product again. Worst customer service ever!!!

I have purchased LV bags over the years. I recently brought one in because the zipper was off the track. They are charging me $210 dollars for the zipper to be replaced. NEVER NEVER will I ever buy any of their products again. If you are supposed to be selling a quality bag - then you should stand by your product.

My wife has several Louis V bags. She currently has been getting the runaround and now the brush off from 'Quality Assurance' at Louis. One of her bags which she has rarely even used has developed a rip in the side panel. The 'nice people' say that it is consumer use and that she needs to pay to get it repaired. This is not the first incident like this with this so-called luxury brand. Buyer beware!! Louis V is only about getting your money.

I have bought several items over the phone and it is always the case that customer service are very nice to you when they try to sell you an item, but if you need to call back for anything else, the customer service is terrible and definitely not up to the standards of the brand for which they work. I hope LV looks into the fact that their online retailer accounts with such negative reviews and take matters into account to fix this issue.

On February 3, 2016 I purchased the above handbag at the Louis Vuitton Store in the Aventura Mall, in Aventura Florida. On July 21, 2016, I brought the bag back into the store, as the canvas had a hole in it, and the red lining was showing through the canvas. At the perimeter of the rim, there also appeared a darker brown rim. The hole was on the direct line of where straps were provided to make the bag narrower for a different look. When I returned the bag, the staff in the store, were very negative and nasty and told me that it looked like I burned the bag. The only helpful was their repair specialist. He felt bad for my experience and said that he would try to get the hole repaired. In regard to the rest of the staff I was appalled by their lack of concern and customer care. I also want to note that I have several of their bags and the canvas is thicker on all of them and is more sturdy.

In addition, I am not a smoker and I am never near smokers or fire of any kind. The store sent it to California to be repaired as the inside of the bag was also coming apart. They did fix that, but could not, or would not repair the hole or replace the bag. Their customer service could care less about satisfying their clients who spend a fortune of money for a thin canvas bag. Granted, I bought the bag, so that was my mistake. However when you pay $1,260 plus tax for a bag, one would certainly expect more responsible action on the part of the Louis Vuitton employees to back up a damaged produce. Knowing the lack of quality, endurance, and lack of customer support, in retrospect, I should have bought a copy for one-half the price. I feel duped, and taken advantage of and would very much like others to know "Buyer Beware".

My Wife bought a LV bag in Milan Italy. She called 9 days later to return it and was informed that the LV policy is that it is not possible. No refund is possible in person or by mail. The associate that sold her the bag did not inform her of this at the time of purchase. Only exchanges are permitted. I have never heard of a reputable company that did not allow returns. They should have a sign that states "Your purchase is final" or "No Refund Policy".

Ordered a pair of trainers online to be told my order was cancelled due to the place I work. Louis Vuitton refused to deliver my item due to me working for a Home Care Agency and not wanting to deliver to my head office. I am still waiting a response after the 2 emails of complaints sent to them. After my conversation on the phone with the customer service team I felt extremely low and upset.

I was burned very early on in my Louis Vuitton boutique shopping experience — as a brand-new customer with a lust for the iconic speedy 25. My ordeal happened years ago, but it might as well have happened yesterday because the memory is still that vivid. In reading the complaints here, I see nothing has changed. However, I do count myself lucky because each time I found a defect with the bag I had purchased, the boutique took it back without accusing me of using it (which I had not). I guess it could have been a lot worse: they could have accused me of causing the issues that forced me to return/exchange my purchase.

I exchanged four speedy 25 bags, in all, because there were defects in the leather. I worked in a leather goods repair and sales shop in college and so I examined everything very carefully. But after inspecting the bags in the store only to find issues upon returning home, I'm fairly certain I was getting something else entirely pulled from inventory in the back and boxed up. The ordeal of repeatedly going to/from the boutique, which wasn't exactly close to my home, continued for nearly two weeks until the manager stated that their products were not up to MY standards. Ha! Now that's priceless.

I would caution any customer not to let the bag you wish to purchase out of your sight while shopping their boutique. I would also caution any customer who honestly did not use a bag and is rejected for return to just dispute it straight out with your credit card and file a Better Business Bureau complaint (it's important to do both). I would add, to those who say they would be happy to join a class action lawsuit that no "lawyer" is going to file a class action suit without plaintiffs.

That means that someone here reading this will have to consult an attorney — and if you can afford these bags you should be able to afford legal representation, regardless. Depending on where you live, you may also have the option to take matters to small claims court or to file a complaint with your state consumer affairs bureau. In other words, don't merely post a complaint online. Sour grapes are not going to change anything because people don't visit sites like this until AFTER they have been jilted by a bad experience.

There's a lot of mystic surrounding the Louis Vuitton brand. Louis Vuitton is no doubt an icon but, unfortunately, they've become indifferent to the demands of 21st Century customers and are still making their goods by hand like it's 1869. While "handmade" is generally a good thing, it's NOT going to guarantee that you will always get a product that is of superior quality. Louis Vuitton is nonetheless a mass produced luxury brand and therefore not all of their items will be perfectly stitched, resist all stains or cracks in the leather, nor can you expect the price tag to correspond to 30+ years of actual use. "Handmade" means that no two exactly alike and there will be outright flaws on a certain percentage of their products.

This is the human element of making all things "handmade". Having said that, Louis Vuitton could, at minimum, respond more proactively to common customer complaints (assuming they've heard of a concept called "Best Practices"!). Could they treat their light-colored canvas bags with something to repel dye transfer from magazine covers, denim or the like? You bet. But that would require 21st Century chemistry! Could they line their handbag pockets with a material that can stand up to heat and humidity without disintegrating into a mess so disgusting even a two-year-old won't touch it? Absolutely! (Louis Vuitton, there ARE other types of materials you could use to line those pesky pockets. Your massive market in Japan, alone, deserves as much — do they not make you enough money to at least *consider* it?)

Louis Vuitton canvas wallets are also known to fail in some very predictable ways. If you own one, take a closer look. If you don't own a Louis Vuitton wallet, go on eBay and look at the wallets sold by Japanese sellers (which are almost always authentic). Note, that they're not double stitched along the areas where the wallet will flex. Because they can't be bothered to use a few more inches of thread, Louis Vuitton wallets will eventually develop loose stitching and the edges will typically separate. (If you think this is "normal" for a wallet, you haven't been to Walmart lately to appreciate that any $15 Chinese no-name wallet will outlast a Louis Vuitton wallet. Yes, you read that right: outlast.)

One look at the way Louis Vuitton products "hold up", as evidenced in the secondhand goods market, will inform even the most casual Louis Vuitton patron that their legendary quality is, in fact, fraught with design flaws. A home economics student could point out that it just *might* help to double stitch the wallets in the areas where they flex. But bear in mind: Louis Vuitton makes money, also, by convincing customers that only their authorized repair centers should ever touch their merchandise. And so, by all appearances, they have to build into their product lines a repeated series of flaws so as to ensure their repair facilities to actually have something TO repair.

I will not go so far as to say "Don't buy LV". What I am saying is that customers who have burned in the way many described here have should no longer buy *new* LV. There are thousands of Louis Vuitton products on the secondhand market in just about any condition one wishes to find (or pay for). In this way, consumers can enjoy the look of LV without resorting to A) lining Louis Vuitton's "sticky pockets" at boutique cash-wraps, or B) resorting to replicas.

Consumers should at appreciate, at minimum, that you don't buy a Louis Vuitton because it's "better than". It's simply not. The company is using materials and methods largely unchanged for 100 years. If their methods and/or materials are not in the 21st Century, neither will their production consistency. If Louis Vuitton can't be bothered to fix longstanding product problems like their faulty canvas wallets or delicate pocket linings, than neither should we, as consumers, be "bothered" to buy new Louis Vuitton merchandise (insofar as it suffers the same flaws as the old merchandise).

Years ago, my first-ever Louis Vuitton buying purchase ended in sadness when I had to return not one but several identical bags, only to end up empty handed in the end. After joining the enthusiast website TPF, watching sales on an online website for a couple of years and doing a lot of homework on how to tell the genuine article from a fake, I took the plunge and bought a new speedy 25, unused, on the secondhand market. Unlike my boutique purchases, that speedy was everything I had hoped — as flawless as I had once expected ALL Louis Vuitton merchandise ought to be. If nothing more, my experience proves that you don't have to put up with snooty service, over-priced product pricing (relative to quality) and a questionable return policy to enjoy Louis Vuitton for the flawed, iconic brand that it is.

On October 2015 I got Gaia hobo. After wearing 2 times I realize something was wrong with the canvas and the handle its wrinkle. I went right away to Galleria Mall at Dallas. According to SA that it a normal wear. What on the world?? Just used 2 times. Bag that paid more than $2k. I complain to the customer service. Again they told me they can't do anything regarding my bag. I just so disappointed. LV nowadays the quality is suck.

I bought a Damier Azur Neverfull MM for Mother's Day and loved it until yesterday. I went into the store to purchase the same bag in the Damier Ebene, Ballerine Lining and asked to have it Hot Stamped like the one I have been carrying for almost 3 months and the SA informed me that the Hot Stamping was done on the wrong side of my bag. I was furious! I called the corporate # and the client services rep was a waste of time!!! She couldn't even understand English, nor get the story straight after telling her over and over again?? I asked for her boss and she said all she could do was send an email. They called my SA and she told me the Manager of the store would agree to hot stamping my bag on both sides so at least it would be done right on one of the sides and it would be "special" because LV never does that for anyone?! I want the bag replaced as they did it wrong!! Do NOT shop at the LV in Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona!!!

I purchase a Louis Vuitton Delightful GM from Birmingham Saks 3 years ago. As the 1st year of having the bag I contacted the store, showed how it was peeling, and looks like it would tear. I was advised they it happens often and just the material the bag is made from. I do not carry the bag anymore because it has now torn and continues to get similar tears and peeling around the top of the bag. I was very disappointed in the quality of a $1300 bag. I went to them again in December and again in June of this year with no success. I have purchased two Tory Burch bag and Dooney Bourke bag since the Louis Vuitton and they are all in much better shape. I didn't want my money back just a replacement bag.

So I'm reading these negative reviews of what a crap product LV is and all I can say is that I cannot believe it at all! The crap product these people received has to be counterfeit products! Do not buy online unless from actual LV site or go into store! Anyway I cannot say enough praise of what a high quality product you will get from LV! My husband took me to the Louis Vuitton store at the Galleria in Dallas and we were greeted by staff and he showed me numerous bags and gave us champagne while we shopped! I chose the Berri MM and cannot say enough of how much I love it nor the excellent quality! Worth every penny as this bag will give me numerous years of use! What a fabulous experience!

My son's purchased a wallet for me for my birthday several years ago. $500.00. At the same time, my husband purchased a large handbag for me. $800.00. I am vegan and don't wear leather. Unfortunately, my handbag sits up in my attic. It has the typical LV leather straps. I did use it for a while, but just don't feel right accessorizing with leather. My wallet I have been using. It literally is falling apart. It never snapped correctly, so it always opens up in my bag, and the stitching has been coming out, slowly, for years. I have vegan bags, and accessories that have held up much better!!! LV should be ashamed to be charging such astronomical prices for crap that falls apart. Maybe that's why I see more MK bags out there than ever before. Shame on you Louis Vuitton!!!

Ten days ago I ordered a Louis Vuitton bag for my daughter's 21st birthday from their online store. They could not have been more helpful and I paid extra to have it shipped overnight since we were going out of town and my daughter's birthday would not be celebrated until we returned. I purchased the large size tote for her and told her that if she did not want the large size tote we could exchange it for something smaller. I have had two Louis Vuitton wallets in the past ten years, and I was not unhappy with their service until today.

I entered the Louis Vuitton store in The Westchester Mall in White Plains New York. I came from the manicurist and I was dressed in yoga pants and a t-shirt and flip-flops. I was carrying the bag in the box in which it was shipped, and the tote bag was inside a cloth bag although it had not arrived in such. I told them I wanted to exchange the bag for the medium size tote and as I was looking at other bags, I was called over and asked if the bag had been used prior to its return. I was horrified. I said "no, in fact we had just received it a week before from the online store and my daughter had just been given it two days ago and it had not left her room."

I was told it had pen marks in it and appeared to have been used. I said "are you accusing me of lying by telling you I have not used it" and the very insolent group manager Sade said "no I am just saying it has been used." Not understanding what other explanation could be given, I stated "well in fact I know it has not been used and I have never had a return turned down by any of the large stores with which you compete, and I am stunned by your lack of customer service." When I asked for her card so that I could complain she wrote the name Sade on a card. When I asked for her last name she said "I only have to give you that name." I was blown away by the total lack of respect.

I gave her my business cards and said "this is what business cards look like -- they have first and last names on them." I then sat outside the store to get it resolved with the online store and the online customer service first put me on hold and then disconnected the call. When I called back she said to send it in and they would look at it. When I stated that the return contract, which I had in front of me, said I could return it to the store or online, she said that it would have to be reviewed by the online people.

I was just astounded. Oh and to make it even more special, while I was sitting there, they sent over plain clothes officers to sit near me to make sure I would not go back in the store. I had not even raised my voice in the dispute. It is a stunning lack of customer service and in this day and age, I find it incredible that anyone can behave like this.

I have shopped in the Beverly Center for years and I have never been so disrespected as I was when I visited the Louis Vuitton store. My husband had a surprise in mind when we visited your store. We were shopping with family (another couple) who was visiting from Atlanta, GA. For some time I have been raving about the center and its ability to satisfy all in their various selections. We went to your store and was welcomed with a very kind salesperson. As we looked at your inventory I had decided to purchase some traveling bags and possible luggage. As I purchased my luggage my sister-in-law wanted to look at a wallet that matched a LV purse she owned. The female salesperson ignored her request and stated she was busy. She did not acknowledge us nor did she stop what she was doing (folding scarves), or refer us to another salesperson that could have been of assistance.

She was extremely rude, I was quite embarrassed as other customer looked on. Once purchasing my items I left the store. Eventually I returned to the store to complain on the treatment that we encountered and the male salesperson apologized for the females blatant rudeness and disrespect. This salesperson should not be in this profession if she finds it difficult to treat all of your customer with the service that is a staple mark of LV. I asked for a card with the manager's name. Once returning from an out of state business trip I followed up with the manager Esti ** and explained my disgust, humiliation and embarrassment with my shopping experience. Days later after reviewing the tape she agreed that we were treated in a not so accommodating way and she said "I apologize." She also stated when returning back to the stop on my next visit she would make sure I would be respected, really?

I escalated this matter to the corporate office to file a formal complaint and spoke to (Once again a so called newbie, just like Ms. **). I have many colleagues that shop at your store. I have taken this very personal and a mere sorry will not suffice. If your manager had not insulted me and was a little more gracious maybe a proper apology would have been the end of this. All of the customer that patronize your store regardless to race, creed or color should be treated with the utmost respect, if not I need to spread the word not to shop in the Beverly Center LV. In speaking to your corporate office CS rep. I believe her name was Stephanie asked me "Well what do you want". Another insult.

I would advise anyone looking to purchase a Louis Vuitton purse to think twice before ordering. Here is what happened to my purse after 8 months. The top of the edges is ripping and the corners are tearing apart. This is the Artsy MM.

It was our 9th anniversary last April and my husband bought me a Louis Vuitton bag as a present. We entered their store in Osaka, near Shinsaibashi and was greeted by their wonderful staff. A salesman approached us and asked us if he can help us. I had nothing particular in mind but he asked me what my preferences are - the design, size, color, etc. When I told him what I wanted he was quick enough to get the handbags that would suit my liking. He brought in around 4 bags for me to choose from and he was very patient with me.

Finally, I was able to pick the bag that I would like for my husband to buy and went on with the purchase. He was really friendly - he was even asking us where we're from. And when he found out that we were Filipinos, he told us that he's a big fan of Manny Pacquiao. It was really a pleasurable shopping experience because of this guy. I hope all salespeople are like him.

I am so angry at the way my husband was treated at the Northpark Dallas Louis Vuitton store today!! I had purchased (over the phone) a Clemence Wallet on Saturday 6/4/16. The SA I purchased from and I have dealt with in the past is Juan **, who is WONDERFUL!!! Very attentive, friendly... absolutely awesome!! I told him my husband would be in to pick up the wallet Sunday or Monday. Juan said he would not be in this week but would have it ready for pick up, great customer service!

Well, over the course of Sat./Sun, I decided I wanted to exchange the Eva DE, I purchased two week ago and have NEVER used, for an Eva DA. My husband took the Eva DE with him today when he went to pick up my wallet. He walked in, told the SA "he needed to return/exchange a purse and pick up a purchased item." SA needed to "discuss" this simple transaction with the manager! The manager came out and was nothing but rude and obnoxious! When she "realized" it was an exchange NOT a return, her demeanor changed! It's sad that the women SA treat the customers like an inconvenience, but the men SA are so polite and pleasant. I will NEVER deal with anyone at that store except Juan or I will order online and just RETURN at that store!

I got belt. Two day later, I go back tell the manager that it's too big. They told me I can't exchange cause I tried the belt on, it's open. Told him how would I not tried it on? That the way I would know if it fit. Louis Vuitton suck. Never again would I buy anything from them.

A customer lost by high price, might go back. Lost by bad quality, rarely go back. Lost by bad attitude, will never go back. Own a bag for 17 days, small quality issue, cannot get an exchange in the store on Bloor Street, Toronto. I bought the alma bag on May 13 during vacation in US. I did not carefully inspect the bag when buying it, noticed an issue later. When the handle is down, the metal press on the side of leather and cause it to bend. (I did not take pics of my bag, below are pics of the same issue on a forum post - the cute alma bb club page 216).

May 30, I went to the flagship store on Bloor Street,Toronto. At first, SA said "It's normal it's caused by the handle pressing down..." she showed me another bag, but I can barely see bending on that bag. Then the SA asked me if I used the bag, I said I used it once. I wore my bag with handle on my elbow most of the time. She refused to exchange. The other SA there said "You must have used it more than once ". She pointed white dust on the fabric inside the bag and said "It's dirty!"

There is no obvious sign of use on my bag, they inspected my bag, that's all they can find. If I wanted to lie I would have said I never used it. (Later after the bag was exchanged, there are white dust/fibre on the interior fabric of the new bag.) Why are the SA in a flagship store not helpful nor professional than SA in other stores? I had the bag exchanged immediately after taking it to a store in another mall. The SA there said to me if there is any issue with the bag in the future, I can take it back to the store.

I bought a wallet that had a mark in it. Called them as soon as I got home and opened it to put my things into it. I told the sales person I would not be able to return for over a month and she said don't worry. When I got there she took a picture of it instead of giving me a new wallet. After months and months I went back and the manager said that she is sorry and would look into it and then months and months went by. I reached out to their corp office in Cal. and Louis told me that he get back, months and months went by and nothing.

I hired a lawyer and she reach out to legal with letters and letters and nothing. She was a friend so I didn't want to keep bothering her about it. I got another lawyer, she wrote legal, and never anything. Now on to small claims court. Because the store said the first manager said she told me nothing can be done. LOL. She never said that. She never got back and they are big liars. Shame on this company. They are no good at all. If I was SJP I bet they jump all over it. I am a regular joe that is why. This wallet was a big deal to me.

My bf bought me an LV Montaigne Empreinte bag in Honolulu back in Nov 2014. I went back to Singapore and for some reason, after more than a year, the edges of the handles and the shoulder strap started to melt! It got worse and just this month - May 2016, I decided to contact them and they invited me over to look at the bag. Immediately, they offered me a 1 to 1 exchange or if I'd like to exchange it with another bag of the same value, it's ok as well. So they gave me a brand new complete set and an extra box they said for my other bags (sweet!). This happened in their flagship store at Marina Bay Sands Singapore. Their largest store aside from the one in Paris. I do not know if I'll get the same thing have I gone to another branch but I'm really very pleased!

I selected Louis Vuitton City Center Wasington, DC to purchase two LV items 10/26/15. My total with tax was $1,977 and included LV Neverfull GM ($1,340) & LV Clemence Wallet. No complaints about the LV Clemence Wallet from LV City Center in DC & no complaints about the LV Delightful PM ($1,250) I purchased earlier in 2015 from LV Chevy Chase, MD location. My complaint is the LV Neverfull GM I bought from LV City Center in DC completely fell apart with normal use in less than 5 months. There are 10 separate rips in the leather trim aka piping. I understand it might be called at top of this purse. I use this bag but no I didn't cause the rips. I called LV HQ customer service they told me to bring bag to the store I bought it from to get a repair cost estimate. This is not acceptable. I spent over $3,500 with LV in 2015 and now LV HQ says I have to pay to repair a broken purse by no fault of my own that cost me $1,340?

The reviews on Consumer Affairs do not give me hope. LV City Center will fix my bag for free or replace it at no cost to me. So right now I am rating LV a 1 star but if by mid week after I go into LV City Center DC store to see Juanita ** my sales person if a resolution happens that satisfies me. I will edit and resubmit my ratings as 5 stars. Pics attached of LV Neverfull falling apart.

Louis Vuitton Company Profile