Louis Vuitton

• 4%
  • 4%
  • 75%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Louis Vuitton?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Louis Vuitton?

Reviewed July 11, 2024

Worst Customer Service ever for what is supposed to be a luxury brand. For my son's 16th birthday I purchased a bottle of LV cologne from the website, it was supposed to come with a bag so the gift could be presented, it came with NO bag and the box was damaged, that part I can understand as that is on the delivery co. Today I contacted them for samples as my son wants to purchase is own next bottle and the online support said no repeatedly after asking me irrelevant questions and offered to send a bag now... What good would that do after the fact? I will not spend any more money with them, it's unfortunate as this is kind of an important gift for a 16th birthday and the whole experience has now been soured. Disappointed Mama

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed May 31, 2024

I purchased an Iena signature bag for my wife in 2018. After 3 years the fabric has started peeling off. Have gone to 2 stores, and even sent it back to the company for review/potential repair. When visiting stores for a remedy, they blamed us for damaging the bag with things like hand sanitizer. I mean, seriously, who rubs their bag with hand sanitizer??

In all cases, the company does not stand behind their product. They stated that the bag has reached the end of it's life. Seriously!!! When purchasing a $1600 bag, one would expect more. Arrogant and hubris bounds in Louis Vuitton stores. Customer service does not seem to be of any priority for this company. Not only will we not buy another one of this company's bags, the word is going out to my wealthy colleagues not to bother.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

PriceReliability

Reviewed May 29, 2024

Back in November of 2023. I purchased two. L. V. Bracelets for my two daughters who over the years have invested thousands of dollars in purchases of L.V. Bags, accessories and costume jewelry. Today I went to the Fashion Valley store in SD Ca. One of the bracelets is defective. The gold plating has disappeared. I was told that because it is considered costume jewelry there is no warranty. I have to say for a company that has made over 79 billion dollars off of people like me and my girls I think their policies are lacking in good judgment. Do not buy their costume jewelry. it is junk and does not hold up under every day use. Not worth the $400 dollars I paid.

Reviewed May 15, 2024

I purchased a hat online. I tried it on for less than 60 seconds. It didn't fit my head so I returned it and they are refusing to refund saying it was worn. There is no makeup on it, there are no creases, no bends nothing...couldn't be as it was on my head for 60 seconds or less. I never had issues like this with Gucci or any other brand. You would think a luxury brand would have better service.

Manal

Totally unexpected from a company that takes pride in it’s authenticity and is very firm about where you buy your LV products.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceReliability

Reviewed May 8, 2024

I bought an Alma BB vernis online which was promptly shipped to me by one of the stores. Upon arrival, I noticed that the purse was defective, the handle was discolored and the hair clip attached to the handle had left marks. I called LV to request an exchange, where after 45’ on the phone I was informed that they couldn’t exchange the purse because their inventory is low and I would have to return it. Keep in mind the purse is available to purchase online but for some reason they would not process an exchange, they were happy though to take my money again for a new purchase. Unacceptable customer service and it felt I was talking to idiots! I sent an email to register my return also stating that the customer service was unacceptable and they just dismissed me. Don’t waste your money there!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2024

I purchased a purse in Las Vegas over Christmas and the monogram is cracking all over. I called their customer care and they could care less since it has been past 30 days. I have bought over 6 purses and luggage but will NEVER buy another Louis again. Their customer service is the worst and I implore no one to ever buy their products again. I will only purchase Burberry.

Reviewed March 26, 2024

I had purchased an item and returned the item back within 5 days of purchase because I didn’t like the quality of the product. They send me an email that they had received my product and had credited the money to my account. When I had checked my bank account nothing was credited back. It’s going over a month now and I have yet to get my refund. Every day I call they keep giving me the run around still up until today no refund! Stay away from this site!!!!

Profile pic of the author.
      Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed March 9, 2024

I purchased the Pochette Métis in Las Vargas. I weared the bag less 5 times. Half year ago I found it is cracked on the belt. According to my long term products and quality control experiences, I can tell it is the quality issue, since they use the incomplete piece PU leather and cheap quality glue, it is why it is easy to open even I used it less 5 times. I have the confidence that it is quality control issue. However when I went to their customer service center at South Coast Plaza, Coast Mesa. I am totally surprised for their response.

Firstly the lady April tried to explain me this is normal for their quality, and it doesn’t belong to the quality issue. I got shocked and I said it is normal for Louise Vuitton, but it is not normal for me and the customers who paid thousands dollar to buy it. Finally the manager Karl-LYN gave me 3 options: 1. I need to pay $350 to buy a new belt, but she doesn’t suggest it, since the same issue will happen again (yes, it is their quality standard.). 2. They can help me to contact with their headquarters quality department and need to wait for 2-3 weeks for their feedback, but she said the quality department should give the same response “this is their quality standard.”. 3. They asked me to contact with their headquarters customer service, but she said I may get the same answer well. I am so disappointed for the customer service experience and the response for their quality standard. I bought my first the Louis Vuitton purse almost 20 years,

It is still good condition. How come they changed…I think LV should understand the customers pay the dollars to buy, the customers are valuable for you, and the customer service level are the ultimate enterprise value. Please Don’t let your real customers who support your brand and who pay $$$$ to buy your products start to believe the fake products quality better than the real ones.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed March 9, 2024

I bought a bag from Louis Vuitton and the bag with effected I went to the store before 30 days. They refused to take it back with no reason. And I bought few items before this bag. Every item I have from them have problem. No good quality no good customer service any more especially after coronavirus. I have few items I send thousands off dollars for items. Not worth few hundred dollar. I advise everyone think a lot before buying anything from Louis Vuitton.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 26, 2024

While Louis Vuitton has been around for centuries and is known for its signature brand. It is known to stand by their product and brand. When you purchase your beautiful bags, you receive excellent customer service with big smiles and offer something to drink, depending on location. The nightmare is when there's a issue with the product. I'm a hard working person and work hard for my money. To be treated like I don't matter, or the fact that I spend lots of money on a product that should not crack or anything. I take great care of my bags. I have two bags, the same bags (Speedy). They both cracked in the same area by the handle. I brought on in 2018 and one in 2020. I have a brackets that I can't wear due to the clasp is lose and it falls off, therefore I'm afraid to wear, due to not wanting to lose it. I brought it November, 2022.

I took two bracelet and earrings to store for repair and the lady states, "We do not repair jewelry," without ever looking at my items. This was at the Cincinnati Ohio location in the kenwood mall. I'm so disappointed to know I invested thousands of dollars in products that quality and satisfaction is not Guaranteed. There have not been any resolution. I have had great experience with Gucci customer service. I'm very disappointed. A dissatisfied customer.

Louis Vuitton Company Information