2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.61/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Lane Bryant Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Very helpful staff and know how to point you in the right direction for clothing that would fit and look good. They have jewelry as well as clothing. For work professional and play or date. They will fit you properly for a bra also. Anything you can get at a big box store you can find there. They also have shoes and boots.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

This store is great for plus sizes. The only thing is they seem to get "stuck" on a style & unfortunately, if that style doesn't work for you...you're doomed. They do have a lot of variety in other areas such as intimate apparel & accessories.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

Good selection of bigger sizes in clothes, but had a hard time finding a bra in my size. Clerks were helpful. No wait to try on clothes. Usually a wait to check out. I am not happy with the prices of their jeans, which seem to have increased greatly, although they do have my size in stock. I like the styles and prices of their blouses, and I love the clearance rack.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

The store employees are always helpful and ready to assist. I would definitely recommend. I love this brand, however I wish the prices were a little more family price friendly. The sales are awesome, however always happen when our budgets do not allow.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I like the some styles and colors but I dislike the neck opening on almost all the blouses. The neck line are too big. I do like the stores and staff are friendly. I also purchase online but I wish the prices were more affordable or that they offer more promo codes. Overall right now I would give a 6 out of 10 because of price. The fabrics are durable as well.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I went to the store in Branson, Mo & they have a sign, MUST HAVE FACEMASK ON. I don't believe you should force customers to wear a facemask. It is optional outside, should be optional inside. We went in anyways & I asked why it is forced & the 1st lady said in a hateful way it is Lane Bryants policy if you expect to enter their store. She was super rude.

When she realized it had irritated me she tried to make up for it & help me. By then, too late!!! I kept trying to walk away but she tagged behind me like a lost dog. Then everything I touched she took off the rack to "clean". I was looking at a pair of capris to go with an outfit & she grabbed one for me. Then looked at me & said, "Those won't fit you," like seriously!! Good job for making me feel disease infested. Then I asked another lady (Tina) about bra fitting & she nicely said, "I'm sorry but we can't right now." I get protecting your people but come on. People need to get back to normal. I won't go back till I'm not forced to mask & that lady gets an attitude adjustment.

Original review: May 10, 2020

My daughter and I went into the store here in Lexington Sc yesterday 5/9 and we were asked if we had a mask to which we replied NO. The ladies were not very helpful after that and replied with well it's to protect us and well as you. I then asked if they would measure my daughter for a bra the answer was NO they could talk us thru it. My question is if they are afraid to help people and be the general public for their job and the benefit of the store/company why are they working? Maybe they should not be there at all until the COVID-19 is completely gone. I work with the public EVERY day and have continued to do so since this virus has come to light. I handle money, credit cards on a daily basis. I just feel they could handled that situation instead of being rude because we didn't have a mask on.

Original review: May 2, 2020

I have had my Lane Bryant account since 2017 and made my payments on time. I thought I paid the entire balance off and was billed two dollars and a late fee and I canceled my account, paid the late fee in full and the word balance. They sent me another late payment bill for being 1 day late even after I have canceled my credit account and would not remove the late fee. I spent all these years with a lane Bryant account with no late payments and still having a late fee for an account I have paid off and canceled.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I opened a Lane Bryant Credit Card at Christmas to get a discount on a purchase. The associate told me I could pay the bill right then in store so I did. I had an online purchase sent to the store for pickup. I paid that bill at pickup also, but it was not applied to my account. The phone system and actual customer service trying to resolve this was terrible. They told me to go to the store to resolve it. At the store they called the same customer service I had already used. No help at all, and an indifferent attitude. I will not shop here again.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

We love Lane Bryant clothing, but their business practice is questionable. We want everyone to know about it and to warn everyone not to get their credit card. We paid our first bill in full over 400 through our bank 5 days before the due date on the bill. Lane Bryan gave us a late fee then continued to charge us late fees for 4 months. We did not see them because we believed we paid the bill in its entirety. They refused to remove the charges despite proof from our bank. Lane Bryant did this to someone who has a pristine credit record and pays every bill in entirety.

Lane Bryant Company Information