3.3/5 (861 ratings)

About Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?

Original review: May 18, 2022

I’ve been a Lane Bryant credit card holder since 2017, during this time I have purchased all of my plus-size clothing and bras from ONLY this company! My credit limit was $1130 which I used to purchase all of my bras and work slacks with my card. I did only pay the minimum amount and occasionally a late fee. The issue is, the last time I paid them off, they lowered my card to $200 in January 2022 (keep in mind, my slacks cost $65/piece and I work 5 days a week, leaving nothing left on this credit line for bras.)

I emailed them and said since they lowered my limit, I guess I would shop elsewhere. Although I had already placed an order for work pants. Paid it off and now in May, they have lowered it again to $100! If I’m paying your company with interest and an occasional late fee (which is just money in your pocket) why would you discourage a long-term customer from shopping with you?!! Called today after paying my $2 of interest to close my account! I will never step foot or shop with Lane Bryant ever again!!! Hope I can find bras and work slacks with same quality and fit just as good, because I’ll suffer to NEVER use this company again! AND I WILL NEVER REFER ANYONE TO THEM, I WILL ACTUALLY DISCOURAGE THEM!!

Original review: May 9, 2022

I made purchases just under $500 and charged to my Lane Bryant account, then immediately paid it in full (before even leaving the store). After trying everything on, I realized I am now too small for most of their products. When I returned about half of the items (some I could keep and give as gifts), I was told they could not put my refund back on my debit card, but could only issue a store credit (which I now can't use). When I tried to get a refund from billing, they stalled saying my address needed to be updated (I live at the same place as I did way before opening this account). Even billing says they cannot put the funds back electronically, but can only resend a paper check...yet they can't seem to get my mail delivered to me! What a scam! Is this even legal? Worst customer service in billing EVER!!!

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

So, this is more of a review of the company, not so much the quality as I am a first time customer who spent $100+ on my first order. It was said to be delivered but was not. Lane Bryant associate hung up on me. The live chat told me it was my fault that the address wasn't correct as if after 3 years living in a house I don't know my address. They were going to re-send it until they realized 2 of the items were now out of stock 10 days after I purchased. Been on hold forever trying to speak with management. Basically what I can see is this company has 0 concern for their customers or for honoring their word for that matter. Supervisors keep you holding forever in the hopes that you give up and hang up. So I guess I will keep giving Victoria's Secret my hard earned money. Victoria Secret 1. Lane Bryant 0

Original review: Nov. 28, 2021

Payments from Arizona to Texas can take up to 30 days and you will be charged exorbitant late fees. Calling customer service does no good as what you're told on the phone never matches the amount you're charged.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I ordered two items from Lane Bryant. The original shipping date was delayed significantly (at least four weeks). I tried to find a way to change my shipping address due to the delay and I moved. I had zero success. I kept checking the order status and it consistently said it was being shipped. The date of shipping was always two weeks out from when I checked it. I finally reached out to customer service. First, they did reach out to me but called me Linda. My name is not Linda. I can forgive that, but no one ever contacted me after the initial contact. So, I never received what I ordered or a refund. I will not shop here again. I don't care how great their sales are.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I bought my first dress at LB over 60 years ago... so very long time customer. I received an email promoting 40% of using LB credit card on full priced items. NO CODE. I tried just initiating a purchase. Didn’t deduct the 40%. Emailed customer service. They told me to just check for discounts in the ad. Beyond useless! I think they think they can get me to buy without the 40% yeah, no. Very shady! Watch your wallet! And don’t expect any help from customer service.

Original review: July 19, 2021

I recently bought a sports bra from Lane Bryant and it was the best thing I could have did in life. The Livi Sports Bra is great for women who wear size 42DD on up. It provides good support all day. I’ve bought number three! I recommend this to anyone! It literally changed my life!

Original review: July 15, 2021

Lane Bryant Comenity is charging my paid off credit card 2 dollars every single month. This card has been paid off for 5 months. They tried to do it again this month. Saying that it is a accident. They don't know what happened.

Original review: May 28, 2021

Lane Bryant claims to over hassle-free cross-border shopping. WRONG. If you need to return an item, you require a return authorization - but you cannot get it online and you cannot get it by email. There is no toll-free number. You must call a toll number and be placed on endless hold. I have tried three times - hung up after 30 minutes the first time, 25 minutes the second, and an hour the third time. On top of this ridiculously terrible service, the customer also has to pay the shipping costs for returns. I am mad as hell and will not be a repeat customer.

Original review: March 28, 2021

I recently went into the Clarksville TN Lane Bryant, I was approached by the sales little girl looked to be about 16 if I had a mask, I replied no. She said, "I will get you one." I said, "No need. You just lost my business." I was there to purchase several shirts for work. I replied to the girl saying TN has dropped the mask mandate and so has Clarksville/Montgomery Co has also. It is time to get back to normal.

Lane Bryant Company Information