Lane Bryant

• 10%
  • 9%
  • 43%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?

Reviewed June 2, 2024

If you plan on shopping at Lane Bryant, I hope they have your size of what you want in the store. I would not buy from this company online. And if you do, have it shipped to your home address. I recently purchased a item online from Lane Bryant, had it shipped to The Spokane Store and when I went to pick it up they did not have the item. I think whoever delivers the packages to Lane Bryant or one of Lane Bryant's employees are stealing packages that belong to customers. If not that, then the company is not sending the merchandise. The girl working the counter at Lane Bryant told me that my package was the third or fourth item they did not have recently. If that is true, there is a problem. I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANYTHUNG FROM LANE BRYANT AGAIN. They screwed up somewhere and lost a customer. I WOULD RECOMMEND SHOPPING ELSEWHERE.

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed May 19, 2024

I recently reviewed the final sales category where items were as low as 7.98 to 24.98 5/12/2024. As soon as they started this round of getting 25 reward cash for each 50 dollars spent, those same items increased to 3 times the final sales amount. That's underhanded and crooked. I purchased a red dress for Mother's Day and wore it only to be totally humiliated when the zipper decided to break and leave my panties and bra totally exposed. I received a return label finally and don't know if I will get compensation or not. I do realized that after I reported the issue with the dress is also when the finals sales prices tripled. I don't believe in coincidence and this was just one dress I had an issue with. But if this is how Lane Bryant is going to conduct its online website after I spent all that money with them, I will find another women (plus size) clothing line to buy from. Audrey ** of Tacoma Washington.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Online & AppStaff

Reviewed May 18, 2024

It's a shame that every time I go to look for a new bra, they are always out of everything except for the bigger sizes or bland colors, and I mean EVERYTHING. I'm a 36 F or a sister 38 triple D. I've looked at over 10 different styles of bras (the unlined, wireless family) and they never have anything in my size. I have been trying to get a new bra for about a half a year now, and I try like crazy to catch them with a fresh stock and start their deals. I've even had a moment where I looked online every week for a little over a month back during the winter, but somehow they're always out of stock in every style. No one knows anything about when new ones come in or anything.

The employees have no control over it. It's a complete guessing game with the company and it's becoming very inconvenient for me. I really wish their stock was better because there's still not that many big cup bra stores around. Really I shouldn't have to sit by the app like a hawk like it's limited black Friday. It's May and I'm still struggling to find a bra with this company. This is direct to the company, not the stores.

Reviewed May 10, 2024

I've been wearing Lane Bryant bras for over 20 years. The quality has gone downhill. I said that I was not going to buy anymore because the underwires were constantly breaking and the fabric was tearing around the underwires but I needed some more, did not have time to go shopping for a new brand. Well it wasn't a big shocker that they have closed all of the stores in my area so I ordered some. The attached pictures are of one of the bras that was worn four times. Four times and already coming apart. I will never buy again. I am contemplating sending the unopened ones back. $50 bras and they can't even last through four uses.

Staff

Reviewed Feb. 29, 2024

Gina at the Lakeland Park Center was amazing!! Although I was apprehensive, Gina was patient and very informative with assisting me selecting the correct size and style of undergarments that I was searching for. Wish more associates were like her. Gina, keep up the good work! Nisa J

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2024

We wish we could give a 0 star rating!!! We made a late payment of 1 day and they doubled our original bill with a large late fee. We called to take care of it and they fouled up the bank info and so the payment didn't go through. They never told us until we called to make sure everything was paid. Guess What!!! They charged us another late fee. Even the people in the store were incompetent, and fouled up our information. They said they would take care of the errors; Days later we found out they didn't correct anything. Don't have anything to do with them!!!

Profile pic of the author.
      Staff

Reviewed Jan. 6, 2024

I have been Lane Bryant customer over 40 years. I love their clothing and staffing in store. Excellent service! But When I get my statements from my card I usually go into the store and make my payments. For the last 3 months I made my payment thru their phone system. Each time I have received 27 dollars nsf do to their system inputting my information wrong. I am think about canceling my card. Anyone have this problem?

Reviewed Dec. 27, 2023

I placed an order online to be shipped to store on 12/19/23, my order was delivered to the store on 12/22/23, I was I have a week to pick it up, today is the 27th. They were closed on Xmas, my order refunded today.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 7, 2023

I placed an order for several items, and had them shipped to my place of work. I received all items but 1 items which was shipped separately. On Sunday, Dec 3rd I received a notification of delivered which I knew was incorrect because the business is closed. On Monday called LB, spoke to a rep who was nice, she advised me to allow a couple days as the item was delivered to USPS. On this morning I called LB.com, spoke to a rep name Kirsten, an ** woman, who I explained all this too, I must of mistakenly said hell, so she cuts me out mid sentence stating she would have to disconnect the call. I said, "I didn't understand why the hell all of my items weren't shipped together, and why would On a Sunday to a business that is closed I receive a delivery notification." There was nothing against her or LB service, I have used it for years and have the charge card which is PIF, no balance owed.

I apologized for using the profanity, and asked if we can just move along with processing what actually happened with my order, which was my reason for calling. She tells me she can disconnect the call, and places call on hold, and a rep from community bank picks up the line. I am absolutely done with LB, after this treatment, I call back, ask for a manager. The rep Ed stated his manager was on with another customer, and other words what happened with me is ok, and doesn't matter. Since that is the type of people employed at LB I will remove my service. I will and could never recommend anyone shop online with them, I have never received the poor service I received today, and have been a long time customer. I am in total disbelief, and so disappointed.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed Dec. 4, 2023

I placed an order in July 2023. I waited for a couple of weeks and when I checked the tracking, it said that it was delivered. I notified Lane Bryant that I did not receive the order even tho they said that it was signed for. I asked for a copy of the signature but never got it. They said they would resend the order. I waited for a month and still nothing. Every time I contacted them, they would say they were looking into it and how sorry they were. I finally got really mad and demanded my money back. They were going to give me 60% and I said that I wanted 100% back. We agreed on 95%. I am still waiting and I am not getting any response from them at all. This company is a scam! I have the emails to prove it!!

Lane Bryant Company Information