2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.84/5

Lane Bryant Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?

Original review: March 28, 2021

I recently went into the Clarksville TN Lane Bryant, I was approached by the sales little girl looked to be about 16 if I had a mask, I replied no. She said, "I will get you one." I said, "No need. You just lost my business." I was there to purchase several shirts for work. I replied to the girl saying TN has dropped the mask mandate and so has Clarksville/Montgomery Co has also. It is time to get back to normal.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I bought a bra online and the total was $53.70. I received the bra and it was too big so I returned it before the deadline they gave me. I emailed them several times asking when I will receive my refund and they never responded so I finally emailed one last time yesterday and demanded my refund because they received the bra back weeks ago. I get an email stating that my refund of $38 was completed. I emailed and asked them where was the remaining $14.70 and I was informed that they keep the shipping fees and charge me a return fee. I was not told of this and it did not say on the return label in the package. I even called before I mailed it back and was told nothing of these fees. I will never shop with Lane Bryant again. I have never had fees kept of my money when I have returned items with other stores. I am really upset about this.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Lane Bryant bras are not the same. They give no support to us big breast women like they use to. I’ll be better off going to get a cheap bra rather than going to lane bryant paying $50 to $60 for a bra that doesn’t give much support now. The material is really cheap now. Please do better.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Why does Lane Bryant in Columbia, SC never have tall sizes of dress pants? All plus size women are NOT short. I’m 6 ft tall and whenever I go in the store and see dress pants I like I’m always told to check online for tall sizes. Very frustrating.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

So I ordered stuff online. Some problem with the label has it being returned Warehouse so they do try to reorder the item for me. But guess what? All items in that size and that price are no longer available. Well of course it was sales items on sweaters. It still winter so they were hot items and they went bye bye all stores they say. So now all the items I expected all the items I could wait for are gone even though a package is being shipped back to their Warehouse. They can do nothing about it except for give me a refund. This is why I shop in store normally not online. And they can't give me back my rewards of $40 I used in this order.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

I placed an order on 11/20 and I mistakenly duplicated the purchase. When I contacted them within 8 hours to cancel the second order they said that it was processing and they couldn't stop it. I was okay with that since it was my fault but as of today, 6 days later the order still hasn't shipped. That is a very long time compared to almost every place else I shop online. Now I not only need the product but the $95 for the second order that they could not cancel. Very disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Today my daughter and I went into Lane Bryant store in Lafayette La in hopes of finding the perfect bras for us. We meet the most caring, attentive, and down to earth sales associate named Mrs Jeniese aka Mrs Gigi. We felt so comfortable with her and you could that she really enjoys what she does and she is GREAT at what it is she does. She went above and beyond to make my daughter and myself VERY comfortable. I've been to this store several times but NEVER have I ever experience this kind of interaction. WE definitely need more people like her in retail stores. Thank you for an AMAZING experience in a very awkward situation for my daughter.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

I went to the Brentwood Promenade store in St Louis Mo twice in 3days. And although I love Lane Bryant Bras I would go to Macy’s or Target first because the customer service to me (a **) was horrific. They never greeted me coming in, 15 min in the store NO ONE ask could they assist me and when someone finally did she literally pointed to the section I need look and told me I should go online. The 1st day the only thing they said to me was WE CLOSE EARLY TODAY.. while they walked around the store praising the other customers that look very different from me. This destroyed my love for Lane Bryant so I will never enter that store again.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

A recent promotion was get $100 off $200 order. I placed an online order then received an email stating my order was updated. The updated information was canceled items from my order. When the items were canceled this brought the actual order total to under $200, therefore I did not receive the $100 off. I call customer service and spoke with a customer service supervisor name Tom or Thomas who explains I got a good deal anyway Without the $100 off and why I was complaining. Honestly, I never spoke with anyone so rude. I love LB! Because of this rude employee with title of supervisor I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH LB or any of their other companies in the future.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I went to the store in Branson, Mo & they have a sign, MUST HAVE FACEMASK ON. I don't believe you should force customers to wear a facemask. It is optional outside, should be optional inside. We went in anyways & I asked why it is forced & the 1st lady said in a hateful way it is Lane Bryants policy if you expect to enter their store. She was super rude.

When she realized it had irritated me she tried to make up for it & help me. By then, too late!!! I kept trying to walk away but she tagged behind me like a lost dog. Then everything I touched she took off the rack to "clean". I was looking at a pair of capris to go with an outfit & she grabbed one for me. Then looked at me & said, "Those won't fit you," like seriously!! Good job for making me feel disease infested. Then I asked another lady (Tina) about bra fitting & she nicely said, "I'm sorry but we can't right now." I get protecting your people but come on. People need to get back to normal. I won't go back till I'm not forced to mask & that lady gets an attitude adjustment.

Lane Bryant Company Information