2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.70/5

Lane Bryant Reviews

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

This store is great for plus sizes. The only thing is they seem to get "stuck" on a style & unfortunately, if that style doesn't work for you...you're doomed. They do have a lot of variety in other areas such as intimate apparel & accessories.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

Good selection of bigger sizes in clothes, but had a hard time finding a bra in my size. Clerks were helpful. No wait to try on clothes. Usually a wait to check out. I am not happy with the prices of their jeans, which seem to have increased greatly, although they do have my size in stock. I like the styles and prices of their blouses, and I love the clearance rack.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

The store employees are always helpful and ready to assist. I would definitely recommend. I love this brand, however I wish the prices were a little more family price friendly. The sales are awesome, however always happen when our budgets do not allow.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

Lane Bryant is a brand I trust; they have a very good variety of clothing for 14 and up sizes; fit is good, as is quality and pricing. I highly recommend Lane Bryant as a go to for 14 and up sizing.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I like the some styles and colors but I dislike the neck opening on almost all the blouses. The neck line are too big. I do like the stores and staff are friendly. I also purchase online but I wish the prices were more affordable or that they offer more promo codes. Overall right now I would give a 6 out of 10 because of price. The fabrics are durable as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

When you get a Lane Bryant account, please be aware of the small print, the delayed billing cycle, lack of updating the computer system, inability to speak with a person when you call customer service, and the only way to pay is with a check. When I called to pay my full bill I was told an amount which ended up being incorrect so I billed a late fee. Nice right? They wouldn’t waive it. They would listen to my issue, they just said pay it. I had to go to the bank, get a bankers check (I moved and hadn’t opened a new account yet, go to the physical store (three towns away) because if I mailed it it would be late and I’d have to pay another late fee). Because their computer system hadn’t updated when I called I have to pay for that error. I’ve been a Lane Bryant customer for over 30 years and referred many people. No longer.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Placed an order over the phone and was told I could call back and have my gift card applied after the order was placed. I couldn't read the complete PIN so they recommended I call a different toll free line for help. No return call after 3 voicemails and when I called back to apply the gift card to the order balance, they said that wasn't an option. I work in customer service....everything is an option if the employee is willing to help.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Lane Bryant used to be the premier place to buy plus size women's clothing. I used to shop there frequently. When I go there now, they seem to have only casual and sports wear. They make me feel that plus size women don't like to "dress up". Their casual wear is over-priced. If I need clothing for a special or elegant event, I have to go to a specialty shop for plus sized women and pay exhorbitant prices.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Oops I did it again... Overly optimistic, I ordered from Lane Bryant and got burned... again. The items I ordered didn't look like they do on the website. The blouse was sheer and the material on another shirt was nothing like what was pictured. I am trying to return everything (unwashed, unworn) but I'm having trouble. The site says I can get a pre-paid shipping label but it doesn't generate one. It only generates a packing slip for you to take to the store. My nearest LB store is an hour away so I want to ship it back. So now I have to pay to have it shipped back AND LB is deducting $5.95 from my refund for the pre-paid label that I didn't get. The website is a hot mess. I have def learned my lesson and will not shop LB ever again. I tried contacting LB via Live Chat but even that isn't helping - it just gives me suggestions for how to solve my problem that I already know about. VERY FRUSTRATING.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

The store claims that they will provide a price match but they will not! In my past experiences Black Friday was always the best deals even though there is a Cyber Monday. However, this year was different. On Black Friday the online deal was 30% off and on Cyber Monday it was 50% off. I purchased items on Friday and once I saw how discounted Monday was I wrote to customer service requesting a Price Match. They refused to price match me. So I will be Returning all the items I bought from Black Friday and never shopping there again.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Lane Bryant Company Information