2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.8/5 (327 ratings)

About Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I bought my first dress at LB over 60 years ago... so very long time customer. I received an email promoting 40% of using LB credit card on full priced items. NO CODE. I tried just initiating a purchase. Didn’t deduct the 40%. Emailed customer service. They told me to just check for discounts in the ad. Beyond useless! I think they think they can get me to buy without the 40% yeah, no. Very shady! Watch your wallet! And don’t expect any help from customer service.

Original review: July 15, 2021

Lane Bryant Comenity is charging my paid off credit card 2 dollars every single month. This card has been paid off for 5 months. They tried to do it again this month. Saying that it is a accident. They don't know what happened.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 28, 2021

Lane Bryant claims to over hassle-free cross-border shopping. WRONG. If you need to return an item, you require a return authorization - but you cannot get it online and you cannot get it by email. There is no toll-free number. You must call a toll number and be placed on endless hold. I have tried three times - hung up after 30 minutes the first time, 25 minutes the second, and an hour the third time. On top of this ridiculously terrible service, the customer also has to pay the shipping costs for returns. I am mad as hell and will not be a repeat customer.

Original review: March 28, 2021

I recently went into the Clarksville TN Lane Bryant, I was approached by the sales little girl looked to be about 16 if I had a mask, I replied no. She said, "I will get you one." I said, "No need. You just lost my business." I was there to purchase several shirts for work. I replied to the girl saying TN has dropped the mask mandate and so has Clarksville/Montgomery Co has also. It is time to get back to normal.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I bought a bra online and the total was $53.70. I received the bra and it was too big so I returned it before the deadline they gave me. I emailed them several times asking when I will receive my refund and they never responded so I finally emailed one last time yesterday and demanded my refund because they received the bra back weeks ago. I get an email stating that my refund of $38 was completed. I emailed and asked them where was the remaining $14.70 and I was informed that they keep the shipping fees and charge me a return fee. I was not told of this and it did not say on the return label in the package. I even called before I mailed it back and was told nothing of these fees. I will never shop with Lane Bryant again. I have never had fees kept of my money when I have returned items with other stores. I am really upset about this.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Lane Bryant bras are not the same. They give no support to us big breast women like they use to. I’ll be better off going to get a cheap bra rather than going to lane bryant paying $50 to $60 for a bra that doesn’t give much support now. The material is really cheap now. Please do better.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Why does Lane Bryant in Columbia, SC never have tall sizes of dress pants? All plus size women are NOT short. I’m 6 ft tall and whenever I go in the store and see dress pants I like I’m always told to check online for tall sizes. Very frustrating.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

So I ordered stuff online. Some problem with the label has it being returned Warehouse so they do try to reorder the item for me. But guess what? All items in that size and that price are no longer available. Well of course it was sales items on sweaters. It still winter so they were hot items and they went bye bye all stores they say. So now all the items I expected all the items I could wait for are gone even though a package is being shipped back to their Warehouse. They can do nothing about it except for give me a refund. This is why I shop in store normally not online. And they can't give me back my rewards of $40 I used in this order.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

I placed an order on 11/20 and I mistakenly duplicated the purchase. When I contacted them within 8 hours to cancel the second order they said that it was processing and they couldn't stop it. I was okay with that since it was my fault but as of today, 6 days later the order still hasn't shipped. That is a very long time compared to almost every place else I shop online. Now I not only need the product but the $95 for the second order that they could not cancel. Very disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

I went to the Brentwood Promenade store in St Louis Mo twice in 3days. And although I love Lane Bryant Bras I would go to Macy’s or Target first because the customer service to me (a **) was horrific. They never greeted me coming in, 15 min in the store NO ONE ask could they assist me and when someone finally did she literally pointed to the section I need look and told me I should go online. The 1st day the only thing they said to me was WE CLOSE EARLY TODAY.. while they walked around the store praising the other customers that look very different from me. This destroyed my love for Lane Bryant so I will never enter that store again.

Lane Bryant Company Information