3.67/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Lane Bryant

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Lane Bryant Reviews

Original review: June 16, 2019

Lane Bryant in Bayside, N.Y are not helping or value their customers. I spend so much money in their store and had coupons that I thought it was expiring soon, instead it was 3 days. They would not help a customer out. They instead tell you screw you. I called the customer service 1-800 number and they said the same thing. So screw them.

Original review: April 27, 2019

I purchased a pair of exercise pants from Lane Bryant on 4/24/19 and paid $13.00 for a 2 day delivery to only find out that after looking at item tracking that my item won't be delivered until 4/29/19 - 5 days. I sent 2 emails inquiring about this item not being delivered in 2 days which is what I paid for and the only lame excuse they can give is I purchased my item at 1pm and they did not process until the the next day and Saturday and Sunday are not included in delivery... Really I paid $13.00 for a 2 day delivery. Had I been properly informed at purchase time I would have chosen the lesser delivery cost. This has to be fraudulent.

Original review: April 11, 2019

Overall experience is good, however the pants material is a lot cheaper now and zip on the pants are cheaper, as well as the buttons have been changed to these metal clasps which do not help bigger size people. Please look into your Lena pants and dress pants please.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I placed a order on March 9, 2019. I ordered 7 pairs of underwear and 1 Dress shirt. 3 days later 1 pair of underwear came in the mail, then 7 days later another pair of underwear came in the mail. It’s now been almost a month and I received my bill in the mail for 59.00. I went online a few weeks ago and checked the status of the rest of my order, it said it was shipped. I waited until today April 1st to contact Customer Service. Alexia helped me, she checked on order, same as I did and all she could tell me was there has been no action in a while so she will just cancel my order and refund me the rest of the amount.

I said, "No wait, I want those items. Can you check to see what happened to them?" She said, "No, I can refund you the rest of your order." I said, "Can you reorder those items? And save me the time I already spent shopping for those items online and get them resent to me." She said, "No! I can refund you the rest of the order and credit your account, can you hold for 2 mins. while I do that, thank you." I was put on hold. So no explanation to what happened to the rest of my order, very disappointed with Lane Bryant. I checked my account she credited my account, now I realized I have paid over $18.00 for 2 pairs of underwear that were on sale for 7 for $35. Ughhh!! So done with Lane Bryant, will be shopping Torrid from now on.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Bought a coat and 2 cotton bras online in December and will not do it again. Bras have a 'lip roll' from not enough outer fabric to cover the main material and this shows in tighter clothing. I thought it might just need to adjust to my body shape, but this only got worse after washing. Lesson learned, do not buy their cotton bras without trying them on in the store. Second, I also took extra OT at work to get a new puffer jacket from them that was navy blue with blue stars. Looks gorgeous, it's now March and there's a defective tooth in the zipper in the boob area. I looked online and there is literally no return policy for defective merchandise. I like the coat so I'll pay to replace the zipper, but this is going to cost me another 40-80 dollars. Ridiculous. DO NOT BUY FROM THEIR ONLINE STORE UNLESS YOU'RE GETTING JEANS OR PANTIES.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I purchased a puffer jacket from Lane Bryant which I received last Friday (2/15). On Tuesday, February 19, I received an email offer entitled, "Price Drop. Mic Drop" which offered the very same jacket I just purchased for $124.00 for $70.00—a significant price reduction of $54! I called to ask if LB would honor a price adjustment. The online customer service person told me that they could not reveal their price adjustment policy and that it is an "internal policy." I was told that they will not make a price adjustment on a purchase if a coupon had been used—which is why I purchased the jacket in the first place. SO, now, instead of adjusting the price on my jacket, I will have to return the jacket and repurchase the jacket. This is ridiculous and infuriating on several levels.

BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE to sell a jacket one week and then send me an email the following week promoting the slashed price. BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE to tell a long-time customer that you can't share the adjustment policy. BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE to make a customer return and repurchase the same item. THIS IS INFURIATING, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, and RIDICULOUS!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Jeans were purchased over 3 yrs ago and they still bleed. I only wear them with things they can't change to a dingy blue. I have ruined shoes, shirts, even a coat! Be careful when washing. Other than that all was fantastic.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I visited the store in Evergreen Park, IL last week thinking I’d get the BOGO free Cacique sale. No that sale is over (I just heard an ad for it on Pandora a few minutes ago btw) now it’s $25 clearance bras and $35 doorbuster. I was fitted and left. The next day I come back and there was a sign out front that said B2G2 free of $25 bras! I chose 8 bras and was told oh no they are $25 apiece...but here’s a sign outside that says...no they are $25 apiece. Not 5 minutes later I hear the sign being taken down! Prior to being told the sale didn’t exist, I, and another customer (who’d also seen the sign outside), heard a lady buy 8 and get them for $100! Other women were asking about sales and non sales as well because their advertising is misleading and deceptive. I bought 4 bras instead but in my head I knew I’d be contacting corporate.

The Same day I emailed them. I explained everything above AND sent a pic of the space where they’d taken Down the sign. A couple of days later I received a form letter response that had nothing to do with my complaint. Unhappy, I wrote back and I was told by Michael ** the store management would be notified. I still haven’t heard anything; therefore, I’ll be needing a refund of my $136.14.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I've been coming to Lane Bryant for a few years now. We were told that we would get a $25 credit when we sign up for the credit card, so we did. We came back two days later to get some bras for me since I'm pregnant and my breasts are growing. We came back to exchange them because they were smaller than I wore and I don't even think we got a receipt for when we got the bras. The representative named Lisa had to be told the phone number for the account four times and apparently still got it wrong because the transaction isn't coming up under our card or phone number. And apparently our purchases were coming up under my mother's account even though I have been living out of the home for three years. We still couldn't find the bra transaction. I want to find out what my balance is but I have to wait to find out until my plastic gets here because apparently they can't find the account under the social it was opened under.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I placed an order from Lane Bryant. The confirmation email stated they would not bill my credit card until my item was shipped. My card was charged immediately after my order was confirmed. I had to contact them and question it. They reversed the charge and apologized. I received my order and item was too big. I contacted them to return it. I expect some expense to return an item, but only 1/3 of my cost if being refunded. Basically what they are charging me to return it, was the cost of the original item. Unacceptable! I would not ever order internationally from them again.

Lane Bryant Company Information