2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.65/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Lane Bryant Reviews

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

When you get a Lane Bryant account, please be aware of the small print, the delayed billing cycle, lack of updating the computer system, inability to speak with a person when you call customer service, and the only way to pay is with a check. When I called to pay my full bill I was told an amount which ended up being incorrect so I billed a late fee. Nice right? They wouldn’t waive it. They would listen to my issue, they just said pay it. I had to go to the bank, get a bankers check (I moved and hadn’t opened a new account yet, go to the physical store (three towns away) because if I mailed it it would be late and I’d have to pay another late fee). Because their computer system hadn’t updated when I called I have to pay for that error. I’ve been a Lane Bryant customer for over 30 years and referred many people. No longer.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Placed an order over the phone and was told I could call back and have my gift card applied after the order was placed. I couldn't read the complete PIN so they recommended I call a different toll free line for help. No return call after 3 voicemails and when I called back to apply the gift card to the order balance, they said that wasn't an option. I work in customer service....everything is an option if the employee is willing to help.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Lane Bryant used to be the premier place to buy plus size women's clothing. I used to shop there frequently. When I go there now, they seem to have only casual and sports wear. They make me feel that plus size women don't like to "dress up". Their casual wear is over-priced. If I need clothing for a special or elegant event, I have to go to a specialty shop for plus sized women and pay exhorbitant prices.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Oops I did it again... Overly optimistic, I ordered from Lane Bryant and got burned... again. The items I ordered didn't look like they do on the website. The blouse was sheer and the material on another shirt was nothing like what was pictured. I am trying to return everything (unwashed, unworn) but I'm having trouble. The site says I can get a pre-paid shipping label but it doesn't generate one. It only generates a packing slip for you to take to the store. My nearest LB store is an hour away so I want to ship it back. So now I have to pay to have it shipped back AND LB is deducting $5.95 from my refund for the pre-paid label that I didn't get. The website is a hot mess. I have def learned my lesson and will not shop LB ever again. I tried contacting LB via Live Chat but even that isn't helping - it just gives me suggestions for how to solve my problem that I already know about. VERY FRUSTRATING.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

The store claims that they will provide a price match but they will not! In my past experiences Black Friday was always the best deals even though there is a Cyber Monday. However, this year was different. On Black Friday the online deal was 30% off and on Cyber Monday it was 50% off. I purchased items on Friday and once I saw how discounted Monday was I wrote to customer service requesting a Price Match. They refused to price match me. So I will be Returning all the items I bought from Black Friday and never shopping there again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I love Lane Bryant. Over time their styles have become more modern and classy. I can always find something, even if it is a pair of socks to take home. They always have my size and the variety of styles is wonderful.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

They run pretty much true to size. They dont carry the undergarments I need. Wish they carried a larger variety of formal wear. I couldnt find anything to wear for a formal wedding that looked more stylish.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

No way so many products can cost the same price. Prices usually 49.99, 79.99 or such. All bras the same price. Panties 3 for the same price. All outer garments the same price. Not much more can be said about them.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

Lane Bryant is a brand I trust; they have a very good variety of clothing for 14 and up sizes; fit is good, as is quality and pricing. I highly recommend Lane Bryant as a go to for 14 and up sizing.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

I love all the beautiful accessories they have. I have been a customer for years and their dress selections are great. The reps their knowledge of the items they have and what may work for someone is helpful.

Lane Bryant Company Information