Lane Bryant

• 14%
  • 11%
  • 47%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lane Bryant?

Reviewed Dec. 4, 2023

I placed an order in July 2023. I waited for a couple of weeks and when I checked the tracking, it said that it was delivered. I notified Lane Bryant that I did not receive the order even tho they said that it was signed for. I asked for a copy of the signature but never got it. They said they would resend the order. I waited for a month and still nothing. Every time I contacted them, they would say they were looking into it and how sorry they were. I finally got really mad and demanded my money back. They were going to give me 60% and I said that I wanted 100% back. We agreed on 95%. I am still waiting and I am not getting any response from them at all. This company is a scam! I have the emails to prove it!!

Price

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2023

Bought clothes through this company and the price VS quality of product is not worth it. Seams come undone, buttons fall off and in general I always have an issue whenever I buy. Then you can't bring the product back after you wear it.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2023

The marketing department at Lane Bryant should be fired. I have cancelled my credit card because I am sick and tired of my inbox being flooded with emails. I receive at least 2 or more emails daily. Doesn't seem like much but if you only check your email every few days it seems like you are just deleting their emails. I tried updating my preference on my account settings but continue to get their emails.

Reviewed July 22, 2023

Could tell Krista loved her job! Store laid out well. Easy to look at dresses. Very pleasant experience looking for wedding mother dress❣️The mirrors were placed well. The clothes Were well arranged. Krista had sweet personality.❣️

Reviewed June 21, 2023

So apparently I have a Lane Bryant Credit card I know nothing about. I tried to apply for one and it says I already have one. Well I don't have a Credit Card. I called Lane Bryant and they said I do and they can't give me any information. I do not have the phone number that's listed for my supposed Credit account. Years ago I was homeless and my purse was stolen along with my phone and all my info I had no info on how to get my stuff back since I had no help from the authorities.

When CoVid hit in 2020 someone used my SS number to try to file unemployment for Pennsylvania I was still in Texas. I filed a fraud for that. I just think Lane Bryant could help me if they wanted but choose not too. I am reporting them to a higher up because if they gave a card to someone pretending to be me they should be in trouble as well!!!!

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 13, 2023

My bill was due on the 6th of June but I was harassed by people from Lane Bryant calling me telling me it was past due. It wasn’t and then when I went to pay it on the fifth the website said I had a scheduled payment ready. I just got an email saying it wasn’t paid. I only owed them $20 something and some change. They charged me $80 some dollars for what they said two months late. That’s crap. They did waive $36 and some change. Only charged 51. I don’t feel like I should’ve been charged anything being that. It wasn’t budging late when I tried to pay it and it was their websites that said I had a schedule appointment. They already had my credit card information on their end, showing that I had tried to pay it. Never using that card again and am never going to shop there!

Reviewed March 3, 2023

In January of 2023 I got a credit card to save $20 on Lane Bryant for two bras. I set up my account the automatic payments. I gather a letter in the mail saying that my payment was sent back. No matter what check account number you put in there it's wrong and they overcharge you fees. I expect they just do that cuz they want money. I have never had this problem with the bank before. I had to get my mom involved because I can't deal with that because of my disability. It just overwhelmed me. Community Bank is the worst bank ever. I would look up if it's through community before you get a credit card. If it is don't do that because they'll overcharge you fees for nothing.

Reviewed Oct. 24, 2022

Absolutely horrible experience If it weren't for Jeff who made an honest attempt to help me. He was the only customer service person who knew his job. The rest would all get negative stars. They lie and don't know a damn thing. Totally useless for being customer service.

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 18, 2022

I’ve been a Lane Bryant credit card holder since 2017, during this time I have purchased all of my plus-size clothing and bras from ONLY this company! My credit limit was $1130 which I used to purchase all of my bras and work slacks with my card. I did only pay the minimum amount and occasionally a late fee. The issue is, the last time I paid them off, they lowered my card to $200 in January 2022 (keep in mind, my slacks cost $65/piece and I work 5 days a week, leaving nothing left on this credit line for bras.)

I emailed them and said since they lowered my limit, I guess I would shop elsewhere. Although I had already placed an order for work pants. Paid it off and now in May, they have lowered it again to $100! If I’m paying your company with interest and an occasional late fee (which is just money in your pocket) why would you discourage a long-term customer from shopping with you?!! Called today after paying my $2 of interest to close my account! I will never step foot or shop with Lane Bryant ever again!!! Hope I can find bras and work slacks with same quality and fit just as good, because I’ll suffer to NEVER use this company again! AND I WILL NEVER REFER ANYONE TO THEM, I WILL ACTUALLY DISCOURAGE THEM!!

Reviewed May 9, 2022

I made purchases just under $500 and charged to my Lane Bryant account, then immediately paid it in full (before even leaving the store). After trying everything on, I realized I am now too small for most of their products. When I returned about half of the items (some I could keep and give as gifts), I was told they could not put my refund back on my debit card, but could only issue a store credit (which I now can't use). When I tried to get a refund from billing, they stalled saying my address needed to be updated (I live at the same place as I did way before opening this account). Even billing says they cannot put the funds back electronically, but can only resend a paper check...yet they can't seem to get my mail delivered to me! What a scam! Is this even legal? Worst customer service in billing EVER!!!

Reviewed Dec. 4, 2021

So, this is more of a review of the company, not so much the quality as I am a first time customer who spent $100+ on my first order. It was said to be delivered but was not. Lane Bryant associate hung up on me. The live chat told me it was my fault that the address wasn't correct as if after 3 years living in a house I don't know my address. They were going to re-send it until they realized 2 of the items were now out of stock 10 days after I purchased. Been on hold forever trying to speak with management. Basically what I can see is this company has 0 concern for their customers or for honoring their word for that matter. Supervisors keep you holding forever in the hopes that you give up and hang up. So I guess I will keep giving Victoria's Secret my hard earned money. Victoria Secret 1. Lane Bryant 0

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Nov. 28, 2021

Payments from Arizona to Texas can take up to 30 days and you will be charged exorbitant late fees. Calling customer service does no good as what you're told on the phone never matches the amount you're charged.

Reviewed Sept. 29, 2021

I ordered two items from Lane Bryant. The original shipping date was delayed significantly (at least four weeks). I tried to find a way to change my shipping address due to the delay and I moved. I had zero success. I kept checking the order status and it consistently said it was being shipped. The date of shipping was always two weeks out from when I checked it. I finally reached out to customer service. First, they did reach out to me but called me Linda. My name is not Linda. I can forgive that, but no one ever contacted me after the initial contact. So, I never received what I ordered or a refund. I will not shop here again. I don't care how great their sales are.

Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

I bought my first dress at LB over 60 years ago... so very long time customer. I received an email promoting 40% of using LB credit card on full priced items. NO CODE. I tried just initiating a purchase. Didn’t deduct the 40%. Emailed customer service. They told me to just check for discounts in the ad. Beyond useless! I think they think they can get me to buy without the 40% yeah, no. Very shady! Watch your wallet! And don’t expect any help from customer service.

Reviewed July 19, 2021

I recently bought a sports bra from Lane Bryant and it was the best thing I could have did in life. The Livi Sports Bra is great for women who wear size 42DD on up. It provides good support all day. I’ve bought number three! I recommend this to anyone! It literally changed my life!

Reviewed July 15, 2021

Lane Bryant Comenity is charging my paid off credit card 2 dollars every single month. This card has been paid off for 5 months. They tried to do it again this month. Saying that it is a accident. They don't know what happened.

Reviewed May 28, 2021

Lane Bryant claims to over hassle-free cross-border shopping. WRONG. If you need to return an item, you require a return authorization - but you cannot get it online and you cannot get it by email. There is no toll-free number. You must call a toll number and be placed on endless hold. I have tried three times - hung up after 30 minutes the first time, 25 minutes the second, and an hour the third time. On top of this ridiculously terrible service, the customer also has to pay the shipping costs for returns. I am mad as hell and will not be a repeat customer.

Staff

Reviewed March 28, 2021

I recently went into the Clarksville TN Lane Bryant, I was approached by the sales little girl looked to be about 16 if I had a mask, I replied no. She said, "I will get you one." I said, "No need. You just lost my business." I was there to purchase several shirts for work. I replied to the girl saying TN has dropped the mask mandate and so has Clarksville/Montgomery Co has also. It is time to get back to normal.

Reviewed Feb. 4, 2021

I bought a bra online and the total was $53.70. I received the bra and it was too big so I returned it before the deadline they gave me. I emailed them several times asking when I will receive my refund and they never responded so I finally emailed one last time yesterday and demanded my refund because they received the bra back weeks ago. I get an email stating that my refund of $38 was completed. I emailed and asked them where was the remaining $14.70 and I was informed that they keep the shipping fees and charge me a return fee. I was not told of this and it did not say on the return label in the package. I even called before I mailed it back and was told nothing of these fees. I will never shop with Lane Bryant again. I have never had fees kept of my money when I have returned items with other stores. I am really upset about this.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Jan. 11, 2021

Lane Bryant bras are not the same. They give no support to us big breast women like they use to. I’ll be better off going to get a cheap bra rather than going to lane bryant paying $50 to $60 for a bra that doesn’t give much support now. The material is really cheap now. Please do better.

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2021

Why does Lane Bryant in Columbia, SC never have tall sizes of dress pants? All plus size women are NOT short. I’m 6 ft tall and whenever I go in the store and see dress pants I like I’m always told to check online for tall sizes. Very frustrating.

Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed Dec. 11, 2020

So I ordered stuff online. Some problem with the label has it being returned Warehouse so they do try to reorder the item for me. But guess what? All items in that size and that price are no longer available. Well of course it was sales items on sweaters. It still winter so they were hot items and they went bye bye all stores they say. So now all the items I expected all the items I could wait for are gone even though a package is being shipped back to their Warehouse. They can do nothing about it except for give me a refund. This is why I shop in store normally not online. And they can't give me back my rewards of $40 I used in this order.

Reviewed Nov. 26, 2020

I placed an order on 11/20 and I mistakenly duplicated the purchase. When I contacted them within 8 hours to cancel the second order they said that it was processing and they couldn't stop it. I was okay with that since it was my fault but as of today, 6 days later the order still hasn't shipped. That is a very long time compared to almost every place else I shop online. Now I not only need the product but the $95 for the second order that they could not cancel. Very disappointed.

Staff

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2020

Today my daughter and I went into Lane Bryant store in Lafayette La in hopes of finding the perfect bras for us. We meet the most caring, attentive, and down to earth sales associate named Mrs Jeniese aka Mrs Gigi. We felt so comfortable with her and you could that she really enjoys what she does and she is GREAT at what it is she does. She went above and beyond to make my daughter and myself VERY comfortable. I've been to this store several times but NEVER have I ever experience this kind of interaction. WE definitely need more people like her in retail stores. Thank you for an AMAZING experience in a very awkward situation for my daughter.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2020

I went to the Brentwood Promenade store in St Louis Mo twice in 3days. And although I love Lane Bryant Bras I would go to Macy’s or Target first because the customer service to me (a **) was horrific. They never greeted me coming in, 15 min in the store NO ONE ask could they assist me and when someone finally did she literally pointed to the section I need look and told me I should go online. The 1st day the only thing they said to me was WE CLOSE EARLY TODAY.. while they walked around the store praising the other customers that look very different from me. This destroyed my love for Lane Bryant so I will never enter that store again.

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2020

A recent promotion was get $100 off $200 order. I placed an online order then received an email stating my order was updated. The updated information was canceled items from my order. When the items were canceled this brought the actual order total to under $200, therefore I did not receive the $100 off. I call customer service and spoke with a customer service supervisor name Tom or Thomas who explains I got a good deal anyway Without the $100 off and why I was complaining. Honestly, I never spoke with anyone so rude. I love LB! Because of this rude employee with title of supervisor I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH LB or any of their other companies in the future.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 26, 2020

I went to the store in Branson, Mo & they have a sign, MUST HAVE FACEMASK ON. I don't believe you should force customers to wear a facemask. It is optional outside, should be optional inside. We went in anyways & I asked why it is forced & the 1st lady said in a hateful way it is Lane Bryants policy if you expect to enter their store. She was super rude.

When she realized it had irritated me she tried to make up for it & help me. By then, too late!!! I kept trying to walk away but she tagged behind me like a lost dog. Then everything I touched she took off the rack to "clean". I was looking at a pair of capris to go with an outfit & she grabbed one for me. Then looked at me & said, "Those won't fit you," like seriously!! Good job for making me feel disease infested. Then I asked another lady (Tina) about bra fitting & she nicely said, "I'm sorry but we can't right now." I get protecting your people but come on. People need to get back to normal. I won't go back till I'm not forced to mask & that lady gets an attitude adjustment.

Reviewed May 10, 2020

My daughter and I went into the store here in Lexington Sc yesterday 5/9 and we were asked if we had a mask to which we replied NO. The ladies were not very helpful after that and replied with well it's to protect us and well as you. I then asked if they would measure my daughter for a bra the answer was NO they could talk us thru it. My question is if they are afraid to help people and be the general public for their job and the benefit of the store/company why are they working? Maybe they should not be there at all until the COVID-19 is completely gone. I work with the public EVERY day and have continued to do so since this virus has come to light. I handle money, credit cards on a daily basis. I just feel they could handled that situation instead of being rude because we didn't have a mask on.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 2, 2020

I have had my Lane Bryant account since 2017 and made my payments on time. I thought I paid the entire balance off and was billed two dollars and a late fee and I canceled my account, paid the late fee in full and the word balance. They sent me another late payment bill for being 1 day late even after I have canceled my credit account and would not remove the late fee. I spent all these years with a lane Bryant account with no late payments and still having a late fee for an account I have paid off and canceled.

Reviewed Feb. 23, 2020

I opened a Lane Bryant Credit Card at Christmas to get a discount on a purchase. The associate told me I could pay the bill right then in store so I did. I had an online purchase sent to the store for pickup. I paid that bill at pickup also, but it was not applied to my account. The phone system and actual customer service trying to resolve this was terrible. They told me to go to the store to resolve it. At the store they called the same customer service I had already used. No help at all, and an indifferent attitude. I will not shop here again.

Lane Bryant Company Information