1.21/5
Based on 59 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

509 Kay Jewelers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 11, 2018

CONSUMERS BE CAREFUL! We purchased our wedding rings at Kay Jewelers. When we made the purchase, we also purchased the lifetime warranty which had the requirement of having our rings inspected every six months. We fulfilled this requirement for 15 years. Upon the last inspection, the technician knew that a prong was broken on the ring but said the stone was solid. Sadly, the 1/2 carat heart shaped diamond fell out of the setting and was lost seven months after this inspection. I called this store and continued up the chain, requesting that the care plan be honored.

I was only told that I could purchase a new solitaire for $2,000 because I was one month past the inspection. So, after having the ring inspected for 15 years and the technician knowing a prong was broken, Kay Jewelers said they would not honor the purchased care plan. NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE and I will continue to advise others to choose a jewelry store that will honor a warranty. It is obviously all about the money and not about the customer at Kay Jewelers.

Original review: July 6, 2018

They somehow exchanged a different wedding band with a cheaper one and soldered it to the ring hoping we wouldn’t know. Then fighting with them to get it fixed has been a battle and their compensation for the hassle was so minimal it was a giant slap in the face.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 6, 2018

Hubby and I decided to purchase new bands for our upcoming 25th. We looked at Kay Jewelers and found something suitable. I marched over to the case with the female bands, my husband the male bands. The one I chose needed resizing to a 6.5, and we were told "NO PROBLEM." All rings were paid for upfront and we simply had to wait for my resized ring. THAT'S WHEN IT ALL WENT TO A MURKY WEB OF DECEPTION. We waited two months for news of my ring, luckily we weren't in a hurry. When contacted by the store we were told the ring arrived and it was a size 8. HUH? Then the web of lies started:

1. The manufacturer only makes size 8 and up- I tried on a size 7!
2. I was told that I had actually chosen a "Male" band - I was specifically told to go to the female bands, which is where this band was showcased!
3. I had tried on a size 9.75! - NOPE, wrong there too. I wear a size 6.5 and the 7 I tried on was slightly loose.

4. They actually found a size 7 at some other store after we were told the manufacturer only makes size 8 and up.

We asked for a total refund, which occurred and then asked what made us feel uncomfortable about the transaction... DUH, HOW ABOUT THE WEB OF LIES AND DECEPTION! I have never in my lifetime witnessed such deceit in order to get a sale. It was incredible to watch, my husband said "almost comical" and to believe that people actually do that every day. Stay away if you can!

Original review: June 15, 2018

I got an opal ring in December of 2017. Come June only 6 months later there is a crack in the stone... I took it back to the Kays at the Fort Steubenville Mall where I got it and the manager refused to owner my warranty... I had to call customer service to get anything done. DO NOT shop the Kay Jewelers at the Fort Steubenville Mall. The manager will do everything in her power to NOT HELP YOU... But will jump to make a sale and take your money... She has no business being a manager. No jewelry should brake in just 6 months... I have 8 pieces of jewelry from there including wedding bands that cost us thousands, but they will see no more business from me.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I buy a bracelet from Kay Jewelers. The bracelet was no good. It stretch so much that turn into bangle. Kay Jewelers is not good at all. Pandora jewelry is much better. Take it from me. If I buy jewelry from Kay worst mistakes you ever make. Go to Pandora or Tiffany. They stand about their jewelry.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kay Jewelers?

Original review: May 29, 2018

Bought a diamond wedding band last year for husband, diamond fell out before 30 days. Got a replacement. He bought me a small diamond ring in Nov. 2017, diamond fell out before May. After a lot of hassle, got a replacement, different style this month, May 9th of 2018. Supposedly rose gold. The entire back of the band has tarnished and turned black. Three for three. Can't take it back because it's an exchange. DO NOT SHOP AT KAY. The jewelry is crap, substandard and cheap. Please heed this warning. The Kay at Brazos Mall in Lake Jackson also has rude employees and zero customer service unless they are selling you something. Worst jewelry I ever bought!

Original review: May 26, 2018

The reason for my review is I would like to let others know that I am very unhappy with a black diamond ring I am paying for through Kay Jewelers! Very displeased... I bought this on credit in Jan. This year, I have been back to Kay 5 times trying to replace this ring with the same, still finding each time that the black diamond does not test as diamond on the diamond tester in the store and also doesn't test on my tester. This was bought for my daughter because she wanted a real black diamond. So I order online from Kay that states real Black Diamond. I was told by a Assoc. at the store that black diamonds do not test on a diamond tester >>> NOT TRUE.

I have a black diamond and had it for years and it does test on a diamond tester. 4 mo. of paying on a ring from Kay and knowing it isn't real diamond makes me so upset. Running 5 times to the Mall and trying to replace it with the same kind of ring still not testing makes me real upset. I feel Kay owes me for my time and troubles with this ring. Sure I can return it!! Why should I? I bought this ring from Kay and it stated real diamond, and it isn't. They should just give it to me and not make me pay any more payments and that would make it better (doesn't make it right) for all the trouble I been having in these past months. My daughter has her black stone but not black diamond like it's suppose to be. UNHAPPY.

Original review: May 14, 2018

When advertising Mother's Day gift, this company do not make it easy for the recipient to receive. You as the purchaser must be present to pick up the gift - really in 2018! This company has so many elevations that requires immediate attention! Customer service is quick to tell you to cancel the order & place it over again! No empathy, relating statements or the ability to be an ambassador of their company to resolve customer complaints. I failed as a consumer by not reading the previous complaints. The fact this is repetitive issue, why not make this a priority for your company to resolve. To know better is to do better!

Original review: May 13, 2018

I went into Kay Jewelers today to buy a ring. I had it picked out from their webpage and had all of the information with me. I went to the counter and stood behind an associate. She was busy finishing up an order. I was willing to wait. However, I expected to be acknowledged and be told she would get with me in a moment. At one point she turned and looked at me. She did not acknowledge me, she did not smile, she did not say anything. I stood there a few more moments, and then left. I bought almost the same thing at a different store where I was greeted immediately and courteously. If you want waited on, don’t go to Kay Jewelers.

Original review: May 8, 2018

So my husband bought in Nov. of 2016 our rings. Mine was a bridal set. My ring supposed to came with a Engagement ring and two bands. However, we went into the store to buy a Anniversary ring and looked at the ring that he bought me and asked to see the one in the showcase and realized the ring on my finger was not that same as the one in the casing. Mine had two different bands. So we asked how did that happen and they said they didn’t know. Must of happen when my ring was sent to be sized. So we ask if they would correct what happen. They agreed to and order my bands that was purchased. So we informed Corporate because the bands that they order is not the same ones in the showcase with the ring. They said that they will correct everything and this time I asked to take my rings to get them Unsoldered and we will bring the bands to them after. That’s what we did.

Still the same bands from before that don’t go with my ring. Myself and my husband were willing to just take them and be done with Kay. But guess what? There another problem. They're not my size and have to be sent off to get sized. So we wait 2 weeks. No call or letter like before telling us that our rings are in. So we call them. Mow they can’t find the rings. Peter has them. Denise gave them to him and Rita doesn’t know where he put them so we have to wait until Thursday. Really now I think we just would like a full refund or we can just take the route that we didn’t want and just file a lawsuit. This ** is messed up and this ring was for a lifetime. You just don’t do this when it comes to someone's forever. A ring that I wanted to make it a heirloom for my kids to passed down to theirs and so on. Really now we have to start over and this is messed up. It is not the same and getting remarried is not a option.

Oh my God. I cannot believe this is happening to us. I hope that everyone reads this. Kay you are wrong and don’t deserve to be in business when it come to making people happy for the ride of their lives. I have went on to read some of your reviews and I wish that my husband would have before he bought from you all. You are wrong for every person that you have done wrong. Kay we will never buy and make sure that we tell as many as we can not to buy and I will be posting this and more of your reviews on Facebook and any Social media sites that I can so no one has to go through what I and others have been through.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Purchased an item and was informed by the salesperson that it will be 12 months interest free on my Kay's credit card. Nothing was mentioned of any type of downpayment. My first statement showed an interest charged. Interest free was the only reason I purchased an item anticipating paying it off in 12 months.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I travel for a living, purchased an item at the Colonial Heights, VA store in March 2018, item arrived on or around April 11th. During such time I relocated 30 minutes away from their area. During this time I was also assigned an unexpected project that took me away March 30th. I made three calls attempting to have the item shipped to my home address or to a store in my new area of residency. I was told they couldn’t ship to my home address, which I understood, but requested to have it shipped to the store in my area, they refused. I made three calls requesting they ship the item to the store in my area, and each time was told they had to check with Chase then it became an adamant no! I offered to pay to have shipped to their store, but they refused to do so.

I spoke with corporate, and told them I no longer wanted the item, and since it was within 60 days should have granted a refund, but the little girl who answered the phone told me I couldn’t return the item unless I drove 30 minutes to sign a piece a paper then she changed her verbiage suggesting I couldn’t return the item. I was within the 60-day window to return an item per company policy, and I had pre-paid. I requested her supervisor, but she put her co-worker Stormy on the line who refused to acknowledge she was a supervisor, and who also left me on hold for 22 minutes only to put Kelly on the line who was nothing shy of rude, disrespectful, and unprofessional and who also refused to let me speak with her manager. All of this while standing in one of their Kay Jewelers stores.

The employees there were quite embarrassed! But they needed to know how I was being treated for the people I spoke with are complacent and do not respect their customers or their brand. I say this with certainty for I could tell it wasn’t an isolated incident for their behaviors was like a constant workflow... acted with ease and if they’ve done this before. This store and the corporate office is not honoring policies and procedures as shared with customers. This means customers are forced to keep products they are not satisfied with, and/or do not want to keep.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I will let everyone know how horrible of company Kay Jewelers is. When we bought my engagement ring we were told we were being put on a plan that we didn't need a down payment, and wouldn't be charged any interest unless we missed a payment. Fast forward a few months, we have NOT been put on this plan because apparently this plan "isn't an option." Okay, well that's exactly what we were told. Have been arguing with the company for over a year, and will not give us our money back. This company is such a JOKE. I will be telling everyone NOT TO SHOP HERE. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS.

Original review: March 27, 2018

So me and my wife went to the store in The Mall at Robinson Pittsburgh, PA. Since their website is horrible I can't place an order no matter what I do. We went there and looked for something we like. Their store attendant didn't even say "hi" or "I'll just get back to you" since there's another customer. That guy is already facing us but didn't even say anything to approach us. Very bad experience from them. They wouldn't know how much we could purchase in there. So we just walk out and we will try to find another Kay Jewelers store. I hope the store attendant of Kay's are more friendly.

Original review: March 23, 2018

It was wonderful! Sometimes I can’t get out and she help me out! Always been there! I always dealt with Jennifer! She has class dealing with customers! I say a very great saleslady! I will be doing business again with Kay’s in Auburn, MA and Jennifer **! Very great service! Thank you for having people like Jennifer work at Kay’s part of the team.

Original review: March 13, 2018

My wife and I purchased our wedding rings from Kay Jewelers in Spartanburg, SC on Feb. 14th. Her ring needed to be resized and mine had to be custom made through an online order. No problem. The store manager gives me a loaner ring in the meantime, although it is useless as it is several sizes too big... The store manager then tells us both will be back in two weeks. Two weeks rolls around... No rings. A few days later my wife calls the store and her ring is in. Mine, however, they have no idea about. Mind you the estimated DELIVERY date was supposed to be 3/1.

3-3 my wife calls the store to see if my ring is in. The associate very quickly says yes. Great! We drive over to the store. Oops, no, the lazy associate thought we were talking about my wife's ring... Which she had already picked up? Waste of time. At this point we call the customer service line, they tell us they will call back. Wishful thinking. We did however receive an email stating that my ring was delayed but that it will be in on 3-6 and it has been upgraded to next day air. Wonderful.

3-6 you guessed it! Still no ring! My wife calls the customer service line again. It seems as though my ring is stuck in New Jersey due to bad weather. Okay... Fine. It is now 3-11. Upon further investigation and finally obtaining a tracking number it seems as though my ring was DELIVERED on 3-9. So why didn't we get a phone call? My wife calls the store... They don't have it. She explains that it's been delivered and signed for. "Oh let me look, we all open those boxes. Nope sorry I don't have it." So who the hell does have it then because it sure as f isn't me. We get married in less than two weeks... This is supposed to be exciting and it's been a real circus. Kay Jewelers is the absolute worst. We will be requesting a refund tomorrow.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I walked into Kay Jewelers with my fiancé in 2013 and we each got approved for a $2500 credit line. We purchased our engagement and wedding rings. I set up auto pay and never missed a payment. Started at $160 per month and gradually declined from there because I never used the card again. I eventually received a $1500 credit line increase without my asking for it. I decided I was going to get my mother something ridiculously beautiful for her birthday, turning 60 is a big thing! I was thinking black diamonds. I went to the website and noticed my credit limit was back down to 2500. I couldn’t figure out why. I called and they said that I made my payment on the due date after the cut off time. So... I wasn’t even a whole day late. Just a few hours and they reduced my credit line back to 2500. I was so disgusted, I just didn’t even bother doing more business with them after that.

Fast forward to last month when I had change bank accounts so I took off my auto pay, I made my payment manually and then I called up to have them help me redo my auto pay because I couldn’t remember how. I specifically asked the woman on the phone (it’s now Genesis Financial, not Kay Jewelers anymore) and she said “not to worry, because your minimum payment is zero, your auto pay will not kick in until next month.” Two days later I have an overdraft fee in my checking account because the payment came out twice. I called them and pleaded with them to reverse one of the charges and they told me they would send me a letter in the mail within 10 days. No concern for anything that I was explaining to them. 13 days later I got a letter in the mail saying “outcome, charge will not be reversed“. No apologies, no reasoning. Just basically ‘screw you, you’re not getting your money back’.

I called my checking account and told them that it was a mistake and they reversed one of them. The very next day I look at my Kay account and my credit limit is now zero. Mind you, I am not overdue. My balance is perfectly fine and my minimum payment has been paid up to date. But they took away my available credit because I had the second payment reversed. I call just now, and I spoke to an obvious overseas outsourced agent and she told me tomorrow would be the earliest they could take the block off my account. I asked her to ask a manager, since I’ve never missed a payment in all these years, and she came back and said no. Who wants to do business with a company that has no concern for their customers? They just don’t give a ** at all. Little did they know that I’m filing bankruptcy next week and I don’t have a choice but to put this account in there. At first I felt bad. Not anymore.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Purchased a ring from Kay Jewelers before Christmas 2017. Was charge for a guarantee that I didn't not agree to. Kay Jewelers sent it to sizes, came back the wrong size. These two problems were corrected. Had the ring about seven weeks and a stone fell out. Because I didn't keep the guarantee, I have to pay for the repair, $300. Would not honor warranty on exchange because I had take it to another jeweler to be sized the second time. I wouldn't go back to any Kay Jewelers.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I recently purchased some rings on Valentine's Day when they had a sale. I received the bridal set. But I have not received the wedding band as yet. I called, I went to the jewelry store and they were not trying to help me with my purchase at first. Then the manager called and said that corporate wants to call me. I don't know what for. I called customer service and they said it was at the store. The due date is March 1st and I still have not gotten my wedding band. I don't know what to expect. I want my damn wedding band!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I purchased a pearl ring with sapphires surrounding the pearl from a Kay in Louisiana in June of 2017. Initially, I was very happy with my purchase, but after having to repeatedly send the ring off for repairs, it became apparent that I was going to have some problems. I continued to have to send the ring off for repairs at least once a month for a total of 6 or 7 times. The store I usually purchase from in VA has tried their best to have the jewelers deem the ring nonrepairable, but they have not had success. I am usually pleased with my purchases from Kay, but after this experience, it will be very unlikely that I continue to shop here. They claim to stand by their jewelry, but refuse to make things right when their product does not live up to what it's supposed to. Very dissatisfied customer!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I bought a ring from them for $130.00. I brought it in because several people as well as me see that diamonds are missing and all they keep doing is cleaning it and she looked at it under the microscope and she tells me nothing is missing. The screen was so big you can’t see anything and then she tells me "Oh it’s the metal you're seeing" and then has the nerve to call me the customer paranoid. That crosses the line. I will never go back here again and they won’t admit that diamonds are missing from the ring not to mention I also bought another ring costing me $485.10 which is over $600 with them that I’ve spent there and they won’t admit that diamonds are missing from the first ring I bought for $130.00.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I recently applied for a Kay Jewelers credit card and was issued one with a 2000$ limit, so happy to be able to have money to purchase Christmas gifts for my family I went to my nearest Kay Jewelers and surprised when I was told that I would have to provide 20% of my purchase with the credit card upfront, ok I was not informed that would be a requirement but I went ahead and paid the 20% upfront, fast forward to making a payment, I made a payment over the phone using my savings account information NOT my checking account information only to have my checking account debited for the payment which threw my account into overdraft...

So I have to call the company only to be told that they won’t help me with the overdraft because it wasn't their fault but they would be happy to issue me a check for the first payment, so I had to call my bank and have them request a letterhead from the company about the issue so they could reimburse me the overdraft fee. Fast forward next week and the same issue happens, I call the company again and am only NOW told that I couldn't make a payment using my savings account because it will automatically be processed through my checking account, and am told that the company would not issue me a refund for my payment OR issue a letterhead so that the bank can reimburse me for the overdraft fee.

I have had nothing but issues with this company and even when I call their customer service center when they first answer they give me a name that at the end of the conversation changes, so originally I was speaking to "Max" but by the end of the conversation Max has not turned into "Thomas." Just avoid Kay Jewelers cards and Comenity Bank in general, they are useless in providing me the information I need and they refuse to help me with a reimbursement for my overdraft fees due to their errors.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I inherited my mom's engagement ring which shortly after I got the band cracked. I took it in for them to fix. They told me that the prongs needed fixed also. The prongs in the beginning were flat against the stone. When I got it back the band was nice but the prongs were huge and stood really high above the stone. Also they had pits and one looked like it had a crack in it. I had them take pictures of it and send it back. When I got it the second time it still wasn't right.

I took it to a different Kay Jewelers to see what they said about it and they sent it back a third time. It came back and still is horrible. Their comment was that this was the best they could do and if I still wasn't happy I would have to buy a new setting which they quoted $1500. They said the $341 that I already paid would be taken off that price. My mom's ring is not the same and they don't care. The gold ring in the pictures they repaired two prongs which are taller than the rest of them and they filed on one which looks like it's going to crack. The white gold was my mom's. If this is the best that can be done, why do new rings look so good?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I bought a ring that required resizing so I purchased the warranty which includes resizing. Upon presenting the ring and receipt, they told me that I didn't purchase the warranty. I know I did but the salesperson run it up by adding the prices together and charging me that amount for the ring. They were very unhelpful as if they were accustomed to making this excuse. I will never shop at Kay Jewelers again and I hope they go out of business! Additionally, when I arrived to sort this out, they had two salespeople who were busy frustrating other customers and I watched for 20 minutes while they fumbled around and pissed off everybody they "helped".

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

My horrible experience with Kay Jewelers in Marquette Mi almost happened as soon as I walked through the door. I would be rating 0 if I could. My husband lost his wedding ring, as a surprise I went to Kay's to purchase a new one. The sales associate was trying to find my account as I looked around. After wasting 45 minutes of my time she come to me and say my account has been closed due to inactivity. Really, Kay's. That’s how you treat your customers. Against my better judgment I was there, I still wanted a new wedding ring for my husband, I’d just put it on another credit card, so I picked one out. I could of fallen on the floor when the sales associate says to me I’m sorry but there’s actually suppose to be a 1 in front of that price, it must of worn off. Still, biting my tongue after paying a thousand dollars more than what the price tag said.

Then there was some excuse as to why I couldn’t get a receipt, the sales associate ended up email mailing me a copy of my receipt. And, if this wasn’t enough I wanted one of my favorite pieces of jewelry cleaned, they told me the stone was chipped and had to be sent out for repair. This was the end of Nov 2017, I was promised my ring back by Dec 28th. I waited until about the Dec 30 and called. Was told issues with the holidays and shipping has things taking a little longer. Should just be a few more days. Waited another week, called spoke with Nicole. She was gonna call the company and call me back. I missed her call, she never followed up.

I called a few days later called and asked for Nicole, she’s not working. The associate answering the phone offered no assistance. Waited another week, called, asked for Nicole. She was not working but the gentleman answering the phone offered to call the company and see what was going on. He came back saying the store manager was going to look into it today and get back to me. NEVER A PHONE CALL BACK. I call again this evening and ask FYI talk to a manager and there’s not one on duty. So here it is Mid January and Kay's still has my beautiful Le Vian ring. Thoroughly disgusted and Kay's will never get my business again.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I ordered a necklace that was supposed to have a been shipped 2nd day air only to find out that they were going to take over a week to process it. Then once it makes it to the shipping department it sits there for no apparent reason. I called their customer service and they are literally the most helpless people I have ever dealt with. They could only tell me what was on the email I had already received. What is the point of having a live customer service if they can't do anything to help. This ruined the birthday gift for my girlfriend and I cannot state too much what useless customer service people they have there.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I recently purchase a ring on 12/29/17. Their salesman told me it was the wrong size but to come back anytime and he could get it sized for me. When I return they say I must buy an extended warranty and I could pick from a 34 or I believe it was 56$ package and that they would not resize it unless I lid extra even though I had the salesman word. He wasn’t in the store when I first came back but left when I arrived.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

To make it short, I wanted necklace with a cross, so I bought one for myself. I noticed when I got home the 24" chain had been spliced about 3" from the clasp... I took it back and ordered another. The one they are going to exchange is 429.00 dollars, 10K Gold. GUESS what? A magnet will move the chain around like iron. I am very upset as the necklace I bought is worth about 10.00 dollars that they sold for 429.00 dollars. DO NOT BUY from this company!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

My 81 year old mother purchased a diamond bracelet in September 2017. This bracelet was a Christmas present for me, yet she was not informed of your return policy of 60 days. Had she known this, she would not have made her purchase in September. Since neither one of us knew of the 60 day return policy, we met today in Las Vegas, Nevada in order to return the bracelet. My mother lives in Cedar City, Utah and I live in Blythe, California. Cedar City is 3 hours away from Las Vegas and Blythe is 4 hours away. Imagine how I felt when I was told I could not return the bracelet, and that I could not make an exchange unless I spent double the amount of the cost of the bracelet! My mother and I are both quite upset about this. I will never wear this bracelet for it will only remind me of the pain that I felt as my mother cried as we left the mall.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I've place an online order for a necklace/pendant on 12/21/17, the website indicate if I paid for the 2 business day delivery, my order will arrived on 12/26/17. It is now the 27th and my order has yet to be filled. What's worst is the website has no information on my order, no tracking information, and no activity. When I called customer service, they told me that the two business day start when the warehouse fills the order. WTF!!?? Absolute contradiction from the information during my order placement. I am still waiting on my product. No product updates. No status information.

Kay Jewelers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kay is a jewelry company owned by Signet Jewelers that was founded in 1916, and the company is headquartered in Fairlawn, Ohio. It is one of America's biggest jewelry store chains with retail stores located in large shopping malls, and it also offers customers online shopping for a range of jewelry products.

• Design-a-ring: Kay lets customers design their own rings so they can ensure their wedding or engagement rings are unique.

• Personalization services: The company personalizes jewelry for customers, including adding monograms or engraving special messages into jewelry pieces to make them one of a kind or tailored for a specific person.

• Style finder: Customers can take advantage of Kay's Style Finder, which helps them find the right jewelry product they are buying as a gift or for themselves.

• Extended service plan: The company provides customers who purchase and own their jewelry a number of services, and by purchasing an extended service plan, these customers can take advantage of the jewelers' services for the life of the product. These services include cleaning, repair, watch tuning, damage checks, refurbishment and more.

• Credit options: Kay offers customers credit options to help them finance their purchases.

• Best for: Couples getting engaged and customers looking to buy a luxury gift.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs