Invicta Watches

Compare Jewelry Stores

Research top Jewelry Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased an Invicta watch and it stop working. I tried call numerous time and was never able to get through. I was left on hold and the message said I had 40-52 people ahead of me with a wait time of 220-204 minutes. This is after a week of trying to call at various times throughout each day. Horrible customer service. After selling me the watch Evine Live claims to have no responsibility for the watch.

I am genuinely surprised to see so many negative reviews. I have been collecting Invictas for the last several years and now own over two dozen, and have had problems with exactly two. One of the issues is my own fault as I overwound a mechanical mechanism, and the other I wrote off as it was one of their cheaper watches. I rotate them and pretty much wear a different Invicta on a daily basis and, aside from the two mentioned, I've never had any issues whatsoever with function, durability, or overall quality.

We are not able to use any of the watches, the hand wrist just keep falling into pieces. And I have called the number. Supposedly they were special watches and were warranty for 5 years. I have spend 2 days 6 hours at the time in hold waiting for my turn and when my turn, there is a recording saying "Leave a message. Someone will call you within 24/48h." That was a month ago. I paid over $2,000.00... and I'm stuck with useless watches. Cheap, I'm just livid and need someone to make he/she responsible for all our monies. I call Evine and they wash their hands and said nothing they can do, that they will never do business with them in the future. I want my money. Take your useless watches. I'm looking for the best of the other orders because I was buying them couple days at the time. Customer #**... #** I will keep digging for the rest on my emails. I need someone to call me back asap.

I bought one watch. When I received it, it came with humidity inside, but didn't complain. When I decided to send it back for repair, the warranty was expired, but decided to pay for the service. Since I live in Chile, I decided to send it for drying and battery change. When they received it, they said the watch was OK and need money for delivery back. I replied to their email, but then didn't get an answer and it is impossible to get hold of them through the phone. After reading the complaints, I decided to abandon it.

Invicta has terrible customer service: I called their customer service number 4 times (1-800-327-7682). On all occasions informed on recording 40+ customers ahead of me and waiting time anywhere from 120-170 minutes to speak to a Customer Service Rep. I sent them 2 e-mails: 1. 1 e-mail to service@invictawatch.com (December 7, 2016). 2. 1 e-mail to sales@invictawatch.com (December 140, 2016). They never replied. They sent me the wrong watch that I purchased for my brother. Between my brother and I have purchased over 20+ Invicta watches. I will never again buy an Invicta watch. I'll prefer to buy Croton and Swiss Legend. They provide professional customer service where you don't have to wait over 2 hours to speak to someone. Also within 2-3 days they reply to your e-mails regarding customer service issues.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

I have 28 Invicta watches from "Luna" to Reserve brands and I like the brand overall. However, my love for the watches is very much diminished by the fact that customer service is so bad. I've ordered 3 bands in March 2016, I finally got one of them in September but that one was defective with broken links... I was seriously up! I call them back to tell them a few days later when I had time to switch the bands out. I expressed disappointment and they hung up on me... called back on. Girl said she would email me back but never did and today I tried again to call customer service, which you have to do early, it ringed once, then a busy signal... what! I love these watches, but it seems they put all their energy into design and promotion but not work on advancing their customer service. I still waiting for help on my issues.

I recently from Invicta. When I received my watch it came in a box that was completely water-soaked. When I tried to call customer service for some type of answer why they would ship a box that was completely submerged in water. I waited on hold for approximately four and a half hours when I got to be caller number seven after being online starting out at 65 the call immediately disconnected. When you do get in contact with them they are trying to get as much money out of you as possible. This was another incident I had as far as a watchband which cost $100 and then $28 to ship it and then that one broke less than a year after me replacing it and it took them 5 months to send my watch back.

They make good looking watches but that's all they do. I am so done with Invicta. I cannot do this again. They have no customer service really because if you have to wait 4 to 5 hours just to speak to somebody that makes no sense. If you don't want to be frustrated I suggest you do not buy an Invicta watch. Their customer service is horrible. Their watches are not as good as they claim to be so my suggestion to anybody stay away from Invicta.

Ordered an Invicta watch from their store's website. After getting confirmation via email, money going out of my bank, getting a tracking email and waiting for 3 weeks for delivery (I live in the UK) I finally rang up to see where my order was. I was then told they had no stock of the watch and that my order was never sent. This is 8 days before Christmas, and they have all my money to purchase anything else. No one got in contact with me at any point to tell me there was any problem with my order. What a truly disgraceful company!!!

I have six Invicta watches. I did not know when I bought them how poor the quality is. I bought all six before the first of them broke, with no abuse. I contacted their customer service after waiting on for 90 minutes. I told them I have the extended warranty on the watch. They said they could not find a record of it! OK so paid $28.00 to send in the watch. They contacted me and told me it would cost another $78.00 to fix my $89.00 watch, plus another $28.00 to ship the repaired watch back to me. Also they quoted me three months for the repair. What a scam. I think they really do not want to repair the watches but make an extra $28.00 on their customers to review what is wrong with the watch. I am done with INVICTA. DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND!

I have bought approximately 15 different Invicta and I have a dilemma that has lasted for 2+ years now. I purchased an Invicta Bolt Model #0196 in Rose Gold. After some time the Poly band broke and it took some time get a new one once it was ordered from Invicta. I broke the replacement band about 2 and a half yrs. ago and called Invicta to order a replacement for the Bolt Model #0196 and a Subaqua Model #6177. After about 6 months I had to reorder both bands because their Customer Service could not find my order.

After about a year wait I finally received a replacement band for the Subaqua Model #6177. I have been calling periodically and am told they will notify me when the band arrives, but still no band, I have even asked for a metal band if available but have been told that none will fit. I need a solution to this problem. I call Invicta several times per month but seem to always be in a waiting line with about 40+ people in front of me to talk to a Rep. I refuse to buy any more Invicta watches til I get a solution.

I sent in an Invicta Venom (Reserve) watch to the company's service center within the warranty period with instructions to replace the battery and the broken polyurethane strap. I included a personal check for the handling in the amount of $28 as instructed along with a copy of the original invoice from Evine. Three months later I received my unrepaired watch from Invicta with a letter stating that the company had tried to reach me on several occasions to discuss "repair fees". All my phone lines have voice mail, and no such message was ever received. The letter also stated that if I wanted to discuss the matter, I should call their customer service no. (800) 327-7682. I called the number (twice) and got the recorded message that the number is no longer in service. WTF? That's the last Invicta and purchase from Evine.

I purchased an Invicta watch and it ran for a while, so I sent it off for repair. So I waited and waited. I contacted the company and they said it was about finished. This, by the way was after waiting about three months. Finally received the watch and it didn't work so I sent it back for repair. So I waited and waited. I contacted the company and said it was finished. Received the watch...didn't work. All this in a span of five months. So I have two watches that don't work and I have to find a company to repair them and I'll have to pay for it. I absolutely love the sixteen watches that I have but I doubt if I'll buy anymore.

I have a Invicta Russian Diver that now has a broken band keeper on the replacement band. Dust has accumulated on the inside of the crystal. The bands cost more than the value of the watch. Very disappointing.

I own 25 Invicta watches. I recently have needed to contact them for service issues. The watches are OK but, they have the worse service department. If you call it is a one hour wait to talk to someone. If you email, they may or may not answer. I recently returned a watch which I purchased direct from them. It arrived in used condition with a scratched face. They have received the return item and over one week later, I have not gotten credit on my credit card. I now will have to file with the credit card company and fight for my money. Overall I would not recommend this brand because eventually you will need service and for the price, not worth the aggravation.

I have returned two (2) Invicta watches for repair all within one year. The first watch broke within 1 year and it cost me $28.00 for shipping and $68.00 for repair and it took 4 months to repair. The second watch lasted 5 months and again, I have to pay shipping $28.00 and who knows how much for repair. I mail in their warranty and apparently they claim they have not received. You can't speak to any customer service person. Whenever I call I am number 35 or 48 which is ridiculous just as their product.

I have about 30 Invictas. Unfortunately with two of them with rubber straps, the keepers just fell apart, literally. One is from the Leviathan and the other a model 0322. Now both these watches are useless. Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy new keepers as I cannot trust Invicta to help me out. I would not buy another rubber strapped watch from Invicta, but go for the stainless steel bracelets instead.

The watch stopped working after one week. Changing batteries made the watch working for another 2 days. There is no service, especially if you live not in the US. The warranty is for nothing. I would have to pay delivery cost to the US and to send them a check in the amount of USD 28 for the delivery back to me. I prefer to throw the rubbish away as this with is not worth the shipping amount. The original price was USD 1,085 for a watch worth less than USD 10. I bought the math as it was really nice and the appearance was like there was quality behind. The only positive thing was that I got a huge discount. However this was still almost USD 400. I hope to prevent other people buying watches from this zero service firm.

Simply put, this company is the worst I've ever had to deal with, regarding customer service and repair service. I only have two Invicta watches. One of them is an 1848 Russian Diver (left-handed) and the only problem I've had with it is the band. It has deteriorated and has cracked to the extent that I can no longer use it. This watch is listed on their site with an msrp of $1,395 but you can find it for much less online. I only mention the msrp because you'd think that a company selling a watch for that amount of money would be able to provide a replacement band for the watch with no problem, right?

After paying for the replacement band and waiting a month to receive the band, they sent the wrong band. The 1848 requires a 24mm band, that can virtually be found nowhere online. They sent me a 26mm band. Would a reputable watch company not know that this band is too large for my watch? Furthermore, and more related to customer service, I have called and literally waited more than an hour to actually speak to someone. The phone has been disconnected after waiting long periods of time. I've encountered rude customer service reps, and I've also encountered very friendly reps who make promises that never happen. I was told that I'd get a call back the next day, which I doubted when it was promised, and although no one called me back, the watch band did ship the next day, but it was the wrong band, as explained above.

Lastly, after registering on their website, I can no longer log into the site, using the username/password they sent me back as confirmation and as it is saved in my browser. When I used the "forgot password?" function on their site, I get emails back giving me the username but the password section is blank. I consider doing business with this company a tremendous risk. You might get a beautiful watch, but if it malfunctions and you need to send it back, good luck!

I placed an order online over the weekend for a specific model number (4898). At time of checkout after my card was charged I'm made aware this part is out of stock, I contact Invicta the very next business day. I was told that yes they were out of stock. I was then placed on hold then I was told "yes we do have it" and it would ship the very next day Tuesday. I check my order Tuesday night and it still showed sitting at Invicta, I call in the next day Wednesday and now I'm given the "I don't know why it wasn't shipped but it would definitely ship by close of business Thursday." Friday morning I trace it and again it was still not shipped. I call in again and I'm being told it will ship by close of business again.

2 whole weeks later after I placed the order I receive the part and it's the wrong one. Funny how the package is labeled with the correct part number I ordered, but the actual part is incorrect. I checked their website and it's for the same watch but different color. There are 2 different colors. I call in again to complain and I'm told 2-3 days for them to email me return instructions and once received up to 90 days for the correct one to arrive to me. This whole experience is absurd and funny that a company that purposes themselves on quality high-end watches has low-end quality and substandard customer service. Never again will I buy an Invicta watch. Invicta does not care about their customers. Just read all the negative reviews.

As I sit in my study contemplating my possible first ever purchase of an Invicta Pro Diver 22047 from Walmart I did my research as any experienced should do prior to buying anything. I have no need for a new watch and can't remember now how I ever came across the specific Invicta watch I'm considering but upon noticing the watch my interest peaked.

Walmart was successful at getting my attention by doing the oldest retailer's trick in the book which is list the "MSRP" next to or under the listed price. The practice of listing MSRP upwards of 300% or more above the list price should immediately alarm any educated consumer, or simply a person that has only basic common sense, that they need to be more diligent and determine what the underlying issue is resulting in the significant price differentiation. As adults we should have learned by now that if something is too good to be true then it probably is.

As a side note, and to provide a reference point that is intended to frame the purpose of this review/comment, I've had an obsession with watches for the last 35 years and I've owned watches from essentially every reputable manufacturer imaginable and ranging in price from free (it pays to have a friend who is the national distributor rep for Casio in the US) to several thousand dollars. Like anything else, there is typically a positive correlation between price and quality, however, I am not nor have ever been, a consumer who blindly buys the most expensive option available, instead, I do my homework and learn why price differences exist and then determine what features are important to me. I'll pay a high premium for a product or service if it provides a perfect solution to my need.

Said all that, I can share a personal experience for each of the reviewers that will hopefully give each of you perspective on what should or should not be assumed when it comes to owning a watch. The last watch I bought was a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Professional in 2005. Like every other time, I did my research and shopped for the best deal available. Buying online was out of the question and my search was focused primarily on independent, family or individual owned, high end jewelry retailers in my area. I screened the potential candidates by calling each asking very specific questions. I ended up with a final list of three retailers and devoted time to visit each. Long story short I was able to purchase the Tag watch having a market price of $1,250 essentially everywhere else for $845 (not including tax).

I share that to make a point now. Based on the reviews I've read, and I read virtually every single one, I see a recurring theme. Each of you, with only a few exceptions, convinced yourself that you actually discovered an amazing deal and were buying a "luxury watch" for and incredible price AND you convinced yourself that because the watch was so well made as you determined from its weight, size, appearance, and packaging that it will last an eternity and impress all those who notice it. You were completely wrong on every assumption.

There are specific measurable and defined characteristics of a watch, any watch, that determine its quality and which are responsible for determine price. The price of any watch is also no different than the price of anything else and it's a function of supply and demand. You may remember watches from the past that were a fad or fashionable for a finite period of time which were sold at a price that was in no way related to the quality and craftsmanship of the timepiece (Swatch watches comes to mind). It is very apparent from the reviews that each of you, again with only a few exceptions, are uneducated in terms of identifying the relevant quality characteristics for a particular watch, not to mention how to care for a timepiece.

As a point of reference, and going back to my Tag watch, I typically have to replace the battery every 13 to 18 months. To replace the battery I am required to physically take the watch to an authorized Tag Heuer, without exception, and the dealer must take possession of the watch and then mail the watch with relevant repair/maintenance instructions directly to the manufacturing/repair facility in Switzerland. For even the seemingly straightforward maintenance needs such as replacing a battery the watch goes through a long and meticulous process that includes removing the battery followed by a cleaning, inspection, and replacement of each part of the timepieces delicate and precise parts.

Following that, the new battery is installed, the case is carefully replaced according to specifications using specialized tools, and the watch is then pressure tested to ensure the watch is water tight and can withstand the force from pressure encountered by divers descending underwater to a maximum depth of 300 feet.

Regarding a watch's advertised water resistance you should all be advised that there is no such thing as a "waterproof" watch (furthermore, any watch manufacturer who markets a watch as being capable of tolerating the pressure at depths below 300 feet, AND prices the same watch anywhere below $10,000+, should become immediately suspect) and no watch that has ever been manufactured or that will ever be manufactured can withstand extreme and sudden variations in temperature regardless of the existence or absence of water pressure (i.e. the simple act of taking a hot shower while wearing ANY watch will result in it becoming extremely vulnerable and the watch WILL eventually fail causing it to malfunction and very possibly go beyond the point of repair).

All that said, essentially every reviewer of his/her respective Invicta timepiece was a victim without a doubt, however, you were not victimized by Invicta rather you were victimized by your own ignorance. Each of you allowed yourself to be victimized due to your significant desire to own something that, when worn, would send a message to the rest of the world that you were important, financially secure to the point of having discretionary income to afford the acquisition of high-end luxury goods, and that you lived an active, adventurous, and exciting life.

I did my homework on the specific Invicta watch I'm considering and on Invicta as a watch retailer. First of all Invicta is NOT a manufacturer of precision timepieces and they do not attempt to market themselves as such. Invicta is a fashion company that invests considerable resources in designing watch CASES that are attractive to a targeted consumer group comprised of primarily young price conscious individuals that are developing their unique image of themselves with which they desire the world around them to respond in a favorable and personally beneficial manner.

Additionally, every single part of every single Invicta watch is manufactured in Asia. Some of the timepieces have movement mechanisms that were "originated" by the "Swiss" which is an intentionally misleading marketing ploy to cause consumers to believe that the core functionality of select Invicta watches contain the working parts similar to that found in much more expensive watches (in reality every single watch ever made up to and including the present day includes Swiss originated movement since the Swiss perfected the art of creating fine timepieces that were precisely made and absolutely accurate to the smallest measurement of time possible).

Regarding Invicta's customer Service and Refund/Exchange policy Invicta is nothing more than a designer and wholesaler of fashion watches, period. Invicta only guarantees they will REFUND any product purchased from THEIR WEBSITE for any reason within 14 days of the purchase date. That's the only warranty or recourse available. Invicta is not a watch manufacturer with craftsman trained and experienced in the art of repairing fine timepieces in any way shape or form. Invicta is headquartered in Florida on a road named One Invicta Way in the city of Hollywood. Invicta is a nothing more than a wholesaler who contracts with Asian manufacturers to produce watches Invicta designs. Invicta has a network of Distributors who pay a negotiated fee to have the right to warehouse Invicta watches for resale to a retail distribution network within a defined geographic territory.

All that said, and the point in this 8,500+ word "review" is that each person who wrote a review complained about the same exact issues: poor customer service experience and disappointment in the quality of the watch. As difficult as this may be to accept Invicta makes no claims as to the quality of their timepieces AND they offer consumers access to a "customer service" contacts for no reason other than to serve as "brand managers" or, rather, damage control agents. If you've taken the time to read this post and can understand my message then perhaps your attitude about your experience owning an Invicta watch can be used as a learning experience.

One final point which, to me, seems obvious but I have learned that it is not; never buy anything while a guest on a cruise liner, from a TV mall or a shopping network, from a mall kiosk, from a street vendor, or from any vendor who operates a retail channel that is portable, mobile, temporary, or is at all transient. Established, experienced and successful online retailers can be trusted and do not fall within the definition of retailers who should be avoided due to the fact that with only a few exceptions they have brick and mortar facilities to warehouse product from which they have established efficient and complex supply chain operations to facilitate transportation of goods to end users.

Again, in case it needs to be said, BUYER BEWARE. Now, after this four hour investment I made typing this post I am now going back to Walmart.com to get the Invicta watch I mentioned and I expect nothing more from the watch I am buying beyond these few simple things: 1) arrive to my home in new, working, damage free condition, 2) possess the color, dimensions, and features it is advertised to have (and by the way I verified the features of the specific watch I'm buying from walmart.com by researching the model on both Amazon.com, Invicta.com, and two other large and reputable online retailers), and 3) be capable of withstanding an occasional indirect splash of water that may occur from washing my face or hands. That's it.

If the battery runs out I'll take it to a reputable local jeweler or boutique watch repair facility for a new battery. If the watchband breaks I'll take it to the same local shop. I'm specifically buying an all stainless steel watch (and that's all I ever buy) so that I avoid any issues that always arise with all other metal or nonmetal watches and bands. Finally, if the watch fails and the failure is in no way associated with mistreatment or abuse I'll be completely unaffected and simply throw it away because any watch that costs $65 (the cost of the model Invicta I'm buying from Walmart.com) is a DISPOSABLE watch in my opinion.

One final parting comment, and this is very important. You recall my Tag Heuer watch I mentioned earlier? Well, one day in late 2015 I looked down at my wrist to check the time and I noticed what appeared to be a crack in the sapphire crystal (sapphire crystal is standard for quality luxury watches and is scratch-proof. Sapphire cannot be scratched by anything OTHER than a diamond). The first thought I had was "WTF?" It's impossible for the crystal to crack and the force required to crack it would have been so significant that if it was on my wrist at the time I would have lost my arm at a minimum and I knew that hadn't happened.

So I took the watch off and carefully looked at it and what I saw was completely unbelievable. The second hand somehow detached itself and ended up wedged in the upper right hand area of the dial between 12 and 2 o'clock. For several specific reasons I could simply not remember to take it to the Jared's jewelry store that is literally around the corner from my home and after driving around with it for over a year I am in a position where I am unable to get it fixed.

Due to the fact that I have always worn watches and can't get by without a watch I did research and ended up at a local Walmart where I found a $22 Eclipse brand watch that is perfect for my wrist given the size of my hand, wrist, and arm. The Eclipse brand is made by Armitron and Armitron is a reputable company that has built a very successful brand based on providing watches that maintain accuracy, are affordable for anyone on any budget, and that have classic, stylish designs that are appropriate in any setting and look great no matter the attire being worn.

It should be noted however that I will continue taking the watch to Walmart when the battery needs replacing (and I had to replace the battery after only one month from the date I purchased it) and if the watch stops working other than the battery wearing out I'll be grateful for the time it worked and that I was able to enjoy it and immediately go back to Walmart and get another one just like it (assuming the worst case and my Invicta dies).

Several of the Invicta styles grabbed my attention and while they are not the least expensive watches, their affordable prices led me to purchase two watches ($125 and $240) within a few months of each other. I should have waited a little longer to purchase the second watch, since within days of that purchase, the winder knob on the first one popped completely off. When I called Invicta, I was told that I would have to mail the watch in at my expense and pay for the repair (which they wouldn't quote until they received the watch). They also said the repair would take up to 3 months. Within a few days of that experience, the clasp pin on my newly purchased, second watch fell off. Since I had only owned the second one for a few days, I physically went to the store to insist they fix it or refund my money. I was told again that, even though my purchase was only a few days old, I would have to send my watch off for 3 months to receive the repair.

After a little arguing and persistent persuasion, the manager gave in and offered to switch my watch out with one of the same models he had in stock, to which I quickly agreed. Now, eight months later, the replacement watch he gave me had the exact same clasp pin fall off. I returned to the store in hopes that this time I would receive a reasonable resolution to the issue. I was again told however, that I would have to send the watch off at my expense with the added caveat that I wouldn't know if the repair would be covered under warranty until they physically received the watch. The trained response of Invicta employees to deflect quality issues is unfortunate. But their policy that customers in need of repair meet a burdensome list of requirements to have a one dollar clasp pin replaced is an obvious attempt to dissuade clientele from submitting repair requests and ultimately skirt their responsibility to warrant their product.

Additionally, their revenue model of canvassing the market with hundreds (if not thousands) of retail locations while maintaining a single location incapable of handling quality and repair issues in a timely and affordable manner is irresponsible and dismissive of the needs of those who choose to trust them with their purchase. Lesson learned. Buyers beware.

I lost one of the Swarovski crystals in my Invicta watch. It was under warranty but it still cost me $28 to send in. After several weeks I received a watch back but it wasn't mine! After sending the wrong watch back, I finally received my watch with another missing crystal. I placed a call to Invicta customer service at 11:55 am. I was told that I was #12 in line. After 34 minutes, I was told I was #1 in line. After yet another 20 minutes I finally got to talk to a rep. She was very cold (and foreign). I asked for a manager after getting no satisfaction from the rep. I waited another 15 minutes to talk to a manager. I was finally told I'd receive an email with return instructions... the manager was very short with me. I haven't received the email. I'm DONE with Invicta. Will never buy another watch from them! By far, the worst customer service I've EVER received!

I personally own a # of Invicta watches, and also several other brands. All were purchased through Evine.live. I never purchase any of the extended warranties from Invicta or Evine.live, or shopnbc or whatever name they are using at the time. I have had minor problems with all my watches. Years ago my husband found a gentleman who does fabulous work on the watches. He will tell you straight up what the problems might be. He has always done a fantastic job, and no ridiculous prices to do the repairs. And the watches are done when he says they will be.

A year ago I bought an inexpensive Invicta watch. I just wanted something nice looking to wear when I went out. I haven't worn it in about 6 months so I was disappointed to find that the watch was dead. I took the watch to my local Invicta store where they told me that they didn't do battery replacements and didn't know of any Invicta store in the area that did. I called Invicta and spoke to a woman that told that I could get my battery replaced at any watch repair shop...but...if they didn't use Invicta tools or seal kit, moisture would enter the watch and ruin it.

Of course I didn't want that so I asked her how much it would be if I sent the watch in. She said that it would be $32.00 to replace the battery and $28.00 for shipping and handling. When I told her that I had only paid $89.00 for the watch and that $60.00 for a battery was kind of high, she just said, "Oh, well." Again I know that I didn't buy a $500.00 watch but paying $60.00 for a battery replacement just because they use Invicta seals seems a bit excessive to me.

I've owned as many as 7 Invicta watches at one time. I have 3 presently. One very nice one, that I've literally worn 5-6 times in the past 3 years, is in need of service. The hour hand won't pass 2 smaller dials. This I received re. getting repairs: "Please follow the instructions to send us your watch for repairs: Include a Copy of your purchase invoice with the date on it. Include a Personal Check/Money order issued to Invicta Service Center for the amount of $28.00 (for S&H) for each watch if sending more than one. For international shipping the shipping charge is $45.00 and money needs to be converted into U.S. dollars. Include a note describing the malfunction, as well as an email address for swifter response times. Include a return address, daytime telephone number and e-mail address."

"We suggest you insure your package with the shipper. If your watch is not cover under INVICTA warranty, you will be charged for the repair cost. We warranty each repair for one year. The warranty applies to that repair only. Prices do not include sales tax. Please DO NOT include your Gift Box when sending in your watch for service. It will not be returned."

"Please note that if submitted in for repairs, it may take 30-90 days to receive back. When sending your watch in only send the cost of the shipping of $28.00. Once we receive this watch you should be contacted with case number and to approve your repairs. If you don't receive any notification within 1-2 weeks from sending your watch please call our service center to get more information. Once you have sent your watch in make sure you have the tracking number with you." 30-90 days? If this isn't enough, check their BBB ratings. My 2 cents, buy an Invicta watch knowing that if it breaks, you'll spend more than you expected to have it repaired or throw it out.

I am writing to complain about a watch I purchased in April through Evine. Wore the watch 3 times. The clasp buckle snapped right in half like a cookie. I call customer service at Invicta watches. They told me to send pictures and a copy of my receipt which I did... I contacted them after a week of no response either by email or phone by them. I was told that I had to pay for buckle 85 dollars. I am still making payments on my Evine account for this watch. I feel that this is inappropriate because it is supposedly Titanium and should not just snapped when putting it on. I should not have to pay anything it is a manufacturer defect. I am an Invicta watch collector for over 15 years this is the first time something like this happened - customer service was no help at all. I think this should go to Mr. Lalo himself.

10 days ago I bought a band for my Invicta watch from invictawatch.com. They stated that it takes from 3 to 5 business days to. I didn't receive the band, so I tried to log in the site to check the status of the shipment, I couldn't although I am sure the password is right so I choose the forget my password option every time I receive an email with the password part blank. So I started sending them emails. Seven email up till now without any responses. It's like a scam or something. They don't respond to any of their social media accounts. I tried every single account, tried to call them. The phone rings once and then give me the busy tone.

After 6 months, my Invicta watch stopped working. I took it to a very good local jeweler to get the battery checked. The battery was fine but the inner mechanism was in question. I called World of Watches where I had purchased the watch and they informed me that they do not handle returns of Invicta watches. I called Invicta and was given instructions to send the watch along with $28 for shipping and allow 90 days for the process. Reviews show it can take months. Totally unsatisfactory! I will not deal with either company again and do not recommend them to anyone!

Horrible, horrible experience. Received an Invicta watch for Christmas and set the time to Mountain Standard Time. Mid-Feb flew east so reset the time. Flying back, tried to reset the time (so just the 3rd time ever), the pin / spoke thing broke off. I was then dismayed to find that not only would it take up to 3 months for it to be repaired, but I had to pay for insured shipping to Florida plus $42 CDN return shipping. Under warranty - really?

3 months come and go. Nothing. Early July, so almost 5 months later, Fedex arrives at the door with the watch and a COD bill for customs payment of $18. This because someone at Invicta has put a watch value in excess of $100 on the waybill. Why would you do that? I was not buying the watch again, it is used - it was a repair, but you have now cost me another $18. Thanks a lot. Several emails sent - not a single reply. Disgusting customer service. So we have effectively bought this watch twice. To add insult to injury, the watch has been returned to Invicta and I have tried contacting customer service, but there has been no response. CAN I HAVE MY WATCH AND MY $80 IN SHIPPING / CUSTOMS FEES BACK PLEASE?!!!

I have 4 Invicta watches, all work fine. These are 5 to 8 year old watches. I don't know why you folks say the Invicta watches are no good etc. When you buy watches off of cruise ships, watch dealers etc. nine times out of ten they are already in poor condition and fakes. Invicta makes good watches and great customer service... You think you're buying brand new when really they are refurbished second hand watches. Give me a break!!!

Invicta Watches Company Profile