Invicta Watches

Compare Jewelry Stores

Research top Jewelry Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Very dissatisfied with this watch. When I first received this I loved it. Only wore it a few times and forgot I had it on in the 2 foot pool with my kids and killed my watch. Said was waterproof up to 1800 feet and tried multiple calls to talk to someone now. After spending 31.00 dollars for shipping and insurance now just spent another 6.95 to mail this back for repair.

I received a JT S1 Rally watch in September 2016. It did not work. Sent it to Invicta for repairs under warranty. They received the watch on September 29. They have not acknowledge receiving it and I have had no luck in contacting them. I have over sixty Invicta watches and have a second one that needs warranty work. I am afraid to send it since I have heard nothing about the other one for almost five months.

Very poor service from Invicta Collections. Same experience as "Autumn of Roseville, CA on Jan. 25, 2017" Posted. I purchased a watch from the NBC Deals from Invicta Collections. Watch does not keep time and I have emailed them repeatedly requesting watch be replaced. Have not received any response from the company. Buyer beware!!! No receipt came with purchase.

I received an Invicta diver's watch (model #13930) as a Christmas gift. Just got around to having the bracelet adjusted and trying the watch this past week. It loses time. Set it twice to time.gov to make sure. It's an automatic watch that loses time. None of my other watches, automatic or quartz do that. Well, the watch is well under warranty and Invicta will fix it free of charge, right? WRONG! Invicta imposes a $28 dollar fee for ALL warranty returns. They say that includes RETURN POSTAGE, charged to the customer, and something they call an "EVALUATION FEE". NO other watch manufacturer I know of does this. In my case, the $28 is about ONE-QUARTER the price of the watch!

I have several Citizen watches. Had to send one back when power cell failed. (5 year warranty on Citizens) I paid for the postage to their service center. They paid for everything else. No charge for "evaluation." Believe Bulova and Seiko have the same policies. ONLY INVICTA charges to look at and supposedly fix a manufacturing defect that THEY created in the first place. Anybody thinking about purchasing an Invicta watch should strongly consider this. Invicta clearly does NOT back up what it sells.

I have been buying Invicta watches for over ten years and the last 5 I have ordered the band metal wears out, the gold rubs out. I have ones that are old and the band coloring never wore off. They are making them cheap now. I had one I wore for a week and the gold wore off for no reason, so it's no longer any use to me. I am very disappointed in Invicta now, made cheap and getting expensive!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

Was on hold for over an hour before I was connected with a customer service representative. Placed me in touch with the technician working on my watch (the hand on the 6 o'clock subdial had detached for the SECOND time). Technician accused me of being too rough on the watch. I had only worn the watch a few times and the watch was never subjected to any blows or dropped. He stated something as minor as playing golf while wearing the watch could cause the hand to detach. Really?

When I asked him for a consideration on the price, he offered to place to watch in a sonic cleaner for a "deep" clean at no charge. I guess a sonic washer would be less harmful to a watch. This is utter BS! If you're considering purchasing an Invicta watch, save yourself a TON of aggravation and consider taking it elsewhere for service. IWSC will only try to rake you over the COALS and accuse you of abusing your watch. The only reason I gave this company 1 star is because it is the lowest review available.

I ordered an Invicta watch after watching the Today Show advertising a Christmas sale, a selection of watches for $69.00 + 9.95 shipping. Unfortunately they sent me the wrong watch, which was a Christmas present for my husband. Tom ** a customer service specialist emailed me back who wanted me to confirm the item #, I confirmed the item # by email the next day letting him know I had ordered the black watch but had received the brass one that also shares the same item # that was advertised with 2 optional colors. I did select the black watch, when I had ordered the watch online December, 2.

I asked for a refund if he could not send me the correct Black one. I waited a week, emailed again asking to get my issue resolved as my husband won't wear the brass watch. I emailed again keeping composure but requesting further assistants. 4 times I emailed this customer service rep., and I still have this new watch in the box never even tried on, wanting to return and get my $ back.

I have had an Invicta Excursion watch for about 2 years. The watch runs fine however the band recently wore out. Tried to order a new one that was shown as in stock online only to find out after I ordered it, it was not in stock... Order cancelled... No stock, no eta for new stock... Then I tried to order a different watch altogether. This order came back confirmed only to be cancelled because I did not reflect International Shipping on the order. I then checked the order and it did in fact reflect international shipping. That was enough. I will take my business elsewhere. Poor customer service.

I have a Baby Lupah watch. I was so hopeful it would be a great watch that I purchased three other sets for family members. I love the watch but don't wear it often. The many assorted bands are very stiff leather and don't conform to the wrist well. I purchased the watch from Amazon and the Amazon purchase was of course smooth and pleasant.

I have been collecting Invicta Watches for 2 years and have about 150. I have never ever had any problems with their watches or service. For the money, there is no other brand that gives the variety, and build for the money. Invicta! Smarter by the second.

I received Jason Taylor watch. It didn't work at all. No movement whatsoever. Read the instructions. Even got online. Nothing. Called the main office. Was told to call the 800 number. No one ever answered. Was told to call back. Stayed on the phone for 50 min. No one answered.

They are well balance jewelry store - customer service, pricing, reliability and the professionalism that they show their customers that they do care and they do matter and go out of their way to satisfy any or all unsatisfied customers. There is a vibrant atmosphere every time you walk in the store. Everybody dress nice and smells good. You never hear swear words or make you feel like a tough job is an easy job with confidence and professionalism. They let each individual employee has on their shift. The store is also kept clean, bathroom is well kept that means that they care and are concerned about hygiene in the bathroom. They're always willing to go the extra mile to bring a smile on the :-(. They know their jewels and they know a lot about their product and products that they repair.

I purchased an Invicta Pro Diver watch. Within two months after receiving it moisture started to form on the inside of the watch lens. It would clear up then fog up over time. I found this quite disturbing for a Diver watch promoted to be waterproof to 200 meters. Eventually the problem got worse to the point where droplets formed inside the watch after swimming in a hotel pool. It stopped working. I sent the receipt with watch to Invicta for warranty repair. Invicta called me today stating that water damage is not covered under warranty. It's a Diver's watch which should be waterproof? THIS WATCH COMPANY IS A JOKE. I am hoping Jet.com can assist in making this right.

Invicta does not support their 5 year warranties. Once the watch is sent into them, they will give you a lame reason why the issue is not covered under warranty. I'm done with their false claims and will never purchase again.

I began purchasing Invicta watches two years ago and have four in my collection. Great value and product craftsmanship. Excellent price points especially on Evine.com. They run special event programming a few times per year and I have been able to purchase elegant as well as daily go to watches at reasonable prices. Their online watch registry is quite simple and provides five year warranties. Only negative is accessing their customer service - two stars there. Their phone/email customer service needs a great deal of improvement. Buy with confidence!

I purchased an Invicta watch and it stop working. I tried call numerous time and was never able to get through. I was left on hold and the message said I had 40-52 people ahead of me with a wait time of 220-204 minutes. This is after a week of trying to call at various times throughout each day. Horrible customer service. After selling me the watch Evine Live claims to have no responsibility for the watch.

I am genuinely surprised to see so many negative reviews. I have been collecting Invictas for the last several years and now own over two dozen, and have had problems with exactly two. One of the issues is my own fault as I overwound a mechanical mechanism, and the other I wrote off as it was one of their cheaper watches. I rotate them and pretty much wear a different Invicta on a daily basis and, aside from the two mentioned, I've never had any issues whatsoever with function, durability, or overall quality.

We are not able to use any of the watches, the hand wrist just keep falling into pieces. And I have called the number. Supposedly they were special watches and were warranty for 5 years. I have spend 2 days 6 hours at the time in hold waiting for my turn and when my turn, there is a recording saying "Leave a message. Someone will call you within 24/48h." That was a month ago. I paid over $2,000.00... and I'm stuck with useless watches. Cheap, I'm just livid and need someone to make he/she responsible for all our monies. I call Evine and they wash their hands and said nothing they can do, that they will never do business with them in the future. I want my money. Take your useless watches. I'm looking for the best of the other orders because I was buying them couple days at the time. Customer #**... #** I will keep digging for the rest on my emails. I need someone to call me back asap.

I bought one watch. When I received it, it came with humidity inside, but didn't complain. When I decided to send it back for repair, the warranty was expired, but decided to pay for the service. Since I live in Chile, I decided to send it for drying and battery change. When they received it, they said the watch was OK and need money for delivery back. I replied to their email, but then didn't get an answer and it is impossible to get hold of them through the phone. After reading the complaints, I decided to abandon it.

Invicta has terrible customer service: I called their customer service number 4 times (1-800-327-7682). On all occasions informed on recording 40+ customers ahead of me and waiting time anywhere from 120-170 minutes to speak to a Customer Service Rep. I sent them 2 e-mails: 1. 1 e-mail to service@invictawatch.com (December 7, 2016). 2. 1 e-mail to sales@invictawatch.com (December 140, 2016). They never replied. They sent me the wrong watch that I purchased for my brother. Between my brother and I have purchased over 20+ Invicta watches. I will never again buy an Invicta watch. I'll prefer to buy Croton and Swiss Legend. They provide professional customer service where you don't have to wait over 2 hours to speak to someone. Also within 2-3 days they reply to your e-mails regarding customer service issues.

I have 28 Invicta watches from "Luna" to Reserve brands and I like the brand overall. However, my love for the watches is very much diminished by the fact that customer service is so bad. I've ordered 3 bands in March 2016, I finally got one of them in September but that one was defective with broken links... I was seriously up! I call them back to tell them a few days later when I had time to switch the bands out. I expressed disappointment and they hung up on me... called back on. Girl said she would email me back but never did and today I tried again to call customer service, which you have to do early, it ringed once, then a busy signal... what! I love these watches, but it seems they put all their energy into design and promotion but not work on advancing their customer service. I still waiting for help on my issues.

I recently from Invicta. When I received my watch it came in a box that was completely water-soaked. When I tried to call customer service for some type of answer why they would ship a box that was completely submerged in water. I waited on hold for approximately four and a half hours when I got to be caller number seven after being online starting out at 65 the call immediately disconnected. When you do get in contact with them they are trying to get as much money out of you as possible. This was another incident I had as far as a watchband which cost $100 and then $28 to ship it and then that one broke less than a year after me replacing it and it took them 5 months to send my watch back.

They make good looking watches but that's all they do. I am so done with Invicta. I cannot do this again. They have no customer service really because if you have to wait 4 to 5 hours just to speak to somebody that makes no sense. If you don't want to be frustrated I suggest you do not buy an Invicta watch. Their customer service is horrible. Their watches are not as good as they claim to be so my suggestion to anybody stay away from Invicta.

Ordered an Invicta watch from their store's website. After getting confirmation via email, money going out of my bank, getting a tracking email and waiting for 3 weeks for delivery (I live in the UK) I finally rang up to see where my order was. I was then told they had no stock of the watch and that my order was never sent. This is 8 days before Christmas, and they have all my money to purchase anything else. No one got in contact with me at any point to tell me there was any problem with my order. What a truly disgraceful company!!!

I have six Invicta watches. I did not know when I bought them how poor the quality is. I bought all six before the first of them broke, with no abuse. I contacted their customer service after waiting on for 90 minutes. I told them I have the extended warranty on the watch. They said they could not find a record of it! OK so paid $28.00 to send in the watch. They contacted me and told me it would cost another $78.00 to fix my $89.00 watch, plus another $28.00 to ship the repaired watch back to me. Also they quoted me three months for the repair. What a scam. I think they really do not want to repair the watches but make an extra $28.00 on their customers to review what is wrong with the watch. I am done with INVICTA. DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND!

I have bought approximately 15 different Invicta and I have a dilemma that has lasted for 2+ years now. I purchased an Invicta Bolt Model #0196 in Rose Gold. After some time the Poly band broke and it took some time get a new one once it was ordered from Invicta. I broke the replacement band about 2 and a half yrs. ago and called Invicta to order a replacement for the Bolt Model #0196 and a Subaqua Model #6177. After about 6 months I had to reorder both bands because their Customer Service could not find my order.

After about a year wait I finally received a replacement band for the Subaqua Model #6177. I have been calling periodically and am told they will notify me when the band arrives, but still no band, I have even asked for a metal band if available but have been told that none will fit. I need a solution to this problem. I call Invicta several times per month but seem to always be in a waiting line with about 40+ people in front of me to talk to a Rep. I refuse to buy any more Invicta watches til I get a solution.

I sent in an Invicta Venom (Reserve) watch to the company's service center within the warranty period with instructions to replace the battery and the broken polyurethane strap. I included a personal check for the handling in the amount of $28 as instructed along with a copy of the original invoice from Evine. Three months later I received my unrepaired watch from Invicta with a letter stating that the company had tried to reach me on several occasions to discuss "repair fees". All my phone lines have voice mail, and no such message was ever received. The letter also stated that if I wanted to discuss the matter, I should call their customer service no. (800) 327-7682. I called the number (twice) and got the recorded message that the number is no longer in service. WTF? That's the last Invicta and purchase from Evine.

I purchased an Invicta watch and it ran for a while, so I sent it off for repair. So I waited and waited. I contacted the company and they said it was about finished. This, by the way was after waiting about three months. Finally received the watch and it didn't work so I sent it back for repair. So I waited and waited. I contacted the company and said it was finished. Received the watch...didn't work. All this in a span of five months. So I have two watches that don't work and I have to find a company to repair them and I'll have to pay for it. I absolutely love the sixteen watches that I have but I doubt if I'll buy anymore.

I have a Invicta Russian Diver that now has a broken band keeper on the replacement band. Dust has accumulated on the inside of the crystal. The bands cost more than the value of the watch. Very disappointing.

I own 25 Invicta watches. I recently have needed to contact them for service issues. The watches are OK but, they have the worse service department. If you call it is a one hour wait to talk to someone. If you email, they may or may not answer. I recently returned a watch which I purchased direct from them. It arrived in used condition with a scratched face. They have received the return item and over one week later, I have not gotten credit on my credit card. I now will have to file with the credit card company and fight for my money. Overall I would not recommend this brand because eventually you will need service and for the price, not worth the aggravation.

I have returned two (2) Invicta watches for repair all within one year. The first watch broke within 1 year and it cost me $28.00 for shipping and $68.00 for repair and it took 4 months to repair. The second watch lasted 5 months and again, I have to pay shipping $28.00 and who knows how much for repair. I mail in their warranty and apparently they claim they have not received. You can't speak to any customer service person. Whenever I call I am number 35 or 48 which is ridiculous just as their product.

Invicta Watches Company Profile