1.28/5
Based on 45 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 10, 2018

267 Invicta Watches Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 10, 2018

My waterproof 200 M 17465 Invicta Reserve Bolt "Twisted Metal" Swiss Quartz Chronograph Strap Watch. This watch rotted away. After 3-4 months gave it back to the store to send back to Switzerland to fix $75 for one side. Five months later when I received it. Bone side fell off, and they tell me this is nothing they can do only send it back and pay $150 for it to break again. And the secondhand keeps falling off. Mine had a warranty from eBay store that sold it. Did not do any good.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I own way too many Invicta watches. These watches were not inexpensive but they are cheap. Cheaply built that is. I bought all my Invicta watches within the last 4 years. 90% of them have issues now. The hands fall off the subdials. The silicone straps dry rot and break. Some movements just plain quit working. The handful of automatic Invictas I have are seldom used but are still working. Invicta in a nutshell - stylish, overpriced, unreliable, and they have a short life span. If you're looking for a watch that lasts about 2 years then Invicta is the brand for you. Stick with the older brands - Seiko and Timex for longevity.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 15, 2018

As discussed I contacted Invictawatch.com about their warranty. This is their response. The 28.00 fee covers the evaluation and returns shipping. Now my reply. Under consumer law here you are in fact charging for a warranty claim. A warranty is just that the manufacturer of the item warrants the item for 12 months to be free from defects and will repair or replace the item at there discretion no charge. This is the standard clause regardless of the warranty content. I refer to this because on previous communications with them that have stated the fee is in the warranty booklet.

The argument is based on the fact you are requesting the customer to pay for making a claim and this can be challenged. Furthermore, it can be argued that a warranty book is just that the consumer would refer to it only when making a claim for the purpose of postage information. It could be argued that reference to this booklet would not be needed before making a claim. This matter is still ongoing send your outrage to their website listed above. Thank you.

Updated on 04/21/2018: I have again been in contact with Invicta about their so-called warranty. They still stand by their original nonsense and maintain it as an appraisal return postage charge and is according to the company policy. I have stated to them that company policy has nothing to do with Consumer Affairs and a warranty claim is not chargeable. It is repair or replace. They have now gone silent on this issue.

Original review: April 14, 2018

I have never owned an Invicta watch until now. On wearing it daily it has proven to be a good choice. I was somewhat apprehensive after reading some 245 reviews all with a one-star rating. I am not affiliated with this company in any way. I enjoy watches as a hobby. I decided to throw caution to the wind and throw it in a 20-litre bucket of water. I left it there for 30 minutes throwing it from side to side. On retrieving the piece no problems. None. It keeps perfect time and I mean to the minute. The model is the Aviator model 19410. As for their warranty charge I am in discussion with them currently and have mentioned legal action as a way to address this issue. Keep you all posted.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I have several Invicta watches, all purchased through Evine. They're really pretty and unique looking, but I'm really disappointed in the quality. As others have said, and in my humble opinion, their watches aren't durable. The batteries last just about a year, which is a big disappointment for a factory installed battery. I expect such a short life out of a replacement battery, but not from an original. I didn't test the warranty because it's such an ordeal to log in to the website to contact the company, and besides, a battery wouldn't be warranted. All my Invictas are dead, sitting in a jewelry box. I opted for an automatic watch from a different manufacturer and am very pleased with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

Original review: March 12, 2018

My son received a Invicta watch for Christmas in 2017. He wore it like every other kid does, all the time. When the new year came the date did not change. My husband tried to turn the dial for the date and it broke. I sent the watch in for warranty work. Paid for the shipping which was $18.00. The repair company, International Watch Service Company, called and told me that they do NOT warranty anything that was broken on this watch. To have it fixed it would cost be $200.00. The watch cost $90.00. When I said that's not right and how can they not warranty THEIR defective product. The response for Austin was, "the watch was machined manufactured, we do everything by hand." How can companies sell you a defective item and then not stand by their product? I am so disgusted with BOTH Invicta and International Watch Service Company. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Thank you!

Original review: March 9, 2018

I purchased my watch on 11/25/2016. I own a 22576 vintage men 45 watch. The winder knob popped off and I can't get the watch to work now. I have only worn the watch a few times for special occasions and always put it back in the box for safe keeping. I went to go turn the winder knob and it just popped off. I went to my local Invicta store and they said that I had to send it out and pay for shipping and the repairs. When I contacted the company I got the same response. When I spend a couple hundred dollars on a watch I would expect the warranty would cover things like this. Very disappointed and will never buy one of their crappy watches again.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Without even stepping into the store the manager bombarded me with questions and yelled at her sales associates for not stepping up, calling them names and talking down to them. I tried to explain that I was only looking but she insisted I needed the watches even if I couldn't afford many of them. As I left I heard her say "that is how I deal with poor people."

Original review: March 4, 2018

On 7/18/2015 I purchase a Invicta Reserve 52mm Bolt Zeus Swiss Chronograph Mother of Pearl Men Silvertone watch, it was about $600.00 WATCH. I sent it back last year and had the crown repaired. The whole experience was awful! I was accused of dropping it and that's why they said it broke, which never happened, and then it took 3 months of emailing and calling their repair center and dealing with David **, and another gentleman in Florida. They finally repaired it at no cost, the problem is, the same thing happened again, there is an obvious defect in the manufacturing of this watch that I purchase. When I received the watch back from the repair center, I only adjusted the time once, after a month or so my watch's second hand was stuck in one area of my watch and it was bouncing, I went to adjust the time so I loosened the crown, and it was loose and wobbling like it's going to fall out, like the last time, and it did fall out.

I have a 5 year warranty, and it's amazing how this is not covered according to the repair center. Now I am tired of the watch center of calling me a liar, accusing me of dropping it, this is not the case. I never dropped this watch or banged it on anything, I don't do anything rough when I wear this watch, I collect watches and I take care of my watches, my job is not a physical one meaning that my watch is not in harm's way at work either. I just wear it until I get home then I place it in my drawer. So now I am back to square one with a new contact at Invicta, Bailey ** Int. Watch Service Center | Customer Service & Sales Manager, and again I am getting the runaround, he implied that if I contacted them immediately when this broke again that they would have warrant their first repair, but because I waited a year they won't do anything.

Would you blame me, after my first experience with them, it got to the point where I was tired of looking at my broken watch in my safe every day, and got enough courage to contact them to see if they might do anything. It's been a nightmare to say the least! I asked Bailey ** to bring my watch issue up to his design team, because there is an obvious defect in material for this exact thing to happen twice, and I asked him to escalate this to someone in the company that is higher than him, and he feels it's not necessary because he again is saying that force caused this to happen, or basically he is blaming me for breaking it again, but he can not prove I did it.

I told him that there would be damage to the exterior of the crown showing force, a dent or scratch etc., and he has yet to replay with proof!!! So now they want [Screw Down Crown] [$ 79.95] [Tube] [$ 19.95]. Plus I paid $35.00 to have them give me an estimate, not to mention it cost me $18.55 to ship it back, it makes me wonder if this is what they do to make more money from the consumer, make these watches in a way so they fail, and in return they have another business entity, their repair centers.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I purchased an Invicta watch last year for myself. I have never had a high quality watch before. My mistake was thinking it was high quality. I had the watch for 3 months and had to send it back for repair. All my contact information was in the box. I never heard from them. I finally called them and they told me it would $120.00 to repair my watch. I said it was still under warranty, why would I have to pay? They already cashed the $28.00 dollar check I sent in, they told me that is just to have them look at it. The watch battery needed to be replaced...it was under a year old. Are you kidding me! Also the dollars to put back on. Please think twice about purchasing a watch from this company. I am in now for about $300.00. What a rip-off.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I have purchased many Invicta watches over the years. Recently I had to send two watches in for service, one of which was the day I bought it. The watch that was not even a day old had to go for service because of water damage (it's a dive watch). The other was a year old and needed a new movement. After waiting for the first watch for over a month, they said I need to pay $80 to have it fixed. The other watch I needed to pay $160 for a new movement. I can see if the watch was beat up or something, but there wasn't a scratch on it! I'm wondering why they even offer a warranty, if they aren't going to cover anything?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Bought a top of the line watch. Only wore it a little and in less than a year the number marks fell off inside the face. I took it to the store and they sent it in for repair. When it came back they charged me 100 and did a not acceptable repair. I took it back and they said they would take care of it. 2 month later they wanted to charge me more. I told them to send the watch back to me and I'm still waiting. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WATCH COMPANY. THEY ARE DISHONEST CROOKS AND SCAMMERS.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I bought this watch brand (Invicta 0756) and 3 days later it has water on the inside of the glass! Yay. It's meant to be 300 meters water resistant. It can't handle a shower! I bought it on a cruise ship P&O on the last day, cheeky buggers! I asked if they had a service center here, their reply was "yes we have them all over the world." They knew there wasn't a service shop in Australia. Now I have a nice looking paperweight. I have had no reply from Invicta. Nothing. Zero. Zip. Great work Invicta! Keep it up! Hope you go bust!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I have an iridescent watch that I purchased from Evine (Invicta 40mm Subaqua Noma II Ltd Edition Quartz Chronograph Abalone Dial Watch). Watch was purchased end November 15th. I went to wear the watch sometime after Christmas and noticed that one of the small hands was no longer in its place but floating down at the bottom of the watch. I would have returned the watch to Evine but it was sold out and I really liked the watch and didn't want to part with it. Also I read the warranty and saw that was covered under warranty so I followed the instructions provided to me from customer service and sent the watch to the Utah location. On January 24th I received a call from the service person (Austin) who told me that I would have to pay $58 for the repair and shipping. I asked Austin if my repairs were covered under the warranty and he said no. I went home and took out the little black book with yellow writing to see what I missed.

It says on page 2 of the English section "The warranty covers the movement and all of the movement's components: crown, dial, markers, hands and water pressure." I read this statement to Austin and he told me that (1) the hands easily fall off (my interpretation) and (2) the part about the hand only pertains to if the bubble... (watch lingo that I'm not familiar with). I asked to speak with a manager (B. **) and I was informed that the manager didn't have time to speak to me but was able to look at my watch. During his inspection, he found that another hand had fallen off and that there was a scratch on the watch as well. He also said that the watch had to have been handled roughly in order for the hands to fall off. At this point I feel that I'm being lied to and being hassled for money that the warranty states that I don't have to pay for.

Printed material of the warranty states that the hand is covered under the three year warranty yet Austin has this supposed loophole that was conveniently left out of warranty provided to me and all Invicta customers when they purchase your watches. Then one minute I'm told that that the hands easily fall off and the next minute I'm told that I must been rough with my watch in order for the hands to fall off. Which one is it? I've never owned an Invicta watch until I purchased this watch and I can truly say that I'm done with Invicta. What's the point of having a warranty if you are not going to honor it? I just looked on the Consumer Affairs website and saw that I'm not the only customer who has experienced this problem with Invicta and getting their watches serviced; 1.3 out of 5 stars and an F rating at the Better Business Bureau. Might be an area of improvement that they should work on.

I saw a slew of people rushing the Invicta stores over the Christmas season to purchase gifts for themselves and loved ones. I pray that they don't have to deal with the same dishonest, run around that I am dealing with. The extent that you're willing to rob people out of their hard earned money is truly abominable and you SHOULD be ashamed of yourself. I am the owner of a BRAND NEW watch with now 2 missing hands. I'm also the owner of a warranty that says that my repairs are covered but Invicta won't honor.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I received this watch as an Anniversary gift from my wife. I had it 3 months and when I changed the date the crown pulled out of the watch. It went back in but now the second hand stopped and the sweep hand started in the small dial, could not switch it back. I went to an Invicta store the following month and they sent the watch back for service. 2 months later I contacted Invicta by email and on the following day I received an invoice for repair, Saturday at 4 pm. I was instructed to pay the service invoice by Monday or the watch would be sent back to me. The invoice for repair, $138.00. I wore the watch maybe 20-25 times, it is in perfect condition. I think they know the watches are junk, they just look good. I will recommend that you stay as far away from these watches as possible.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Invicta Watch Model VD 53 B - I received Invicta Watch for a gift 3 months ago and the watch band failed, retainers for excess band broke small rubber piece that holds excess band, called customer service for replacement they refused. She also discussed this seems to be a problem with this model, however refused to help with replacement (watch band) and was quick to offer the website to purchase a new one. With this type of customer service I will not be satisfied with this company. So Much for your Slogan "Smarter by the Second".

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018 I have been following Invicta Watches on EVINE for about 4 years. I have purchased around 40 units manufactured by Invicta. When I first started purchasing Invicta the product line was pretty good, only minor problems. All products purchased came with a 5 year warranty. All watches were registered with Invicta.

Invicta dumped the computer program that held account information for watches registered by account. This erased all of the information associated with the 5 year warranty process. I don't even have an account on the Invicta website since they dumped the computer program. Now the warranty offered is only 3 years instead of 5 years that originally came with the watches. The Invicta warranty program is a joke cause nothing is covered under their warranty. And the consumer has no recourse.

Invicta used to brag about how their watches were manufactured out of 316L stainless steel surgical grade. That is not the case at all. Now Invicta no longer states what type of material is used to manufacture their watches. I recently purchased a replacement strap directly from Invicta. Purchased price was near $250.00, I used American Express for the purchase. I received from Invicta a ballpoint pen worth maybe $5.00. Reported this to AMEX and they investigated. Invicta would not respond to AMEX. AMEX reimbursed my fee but what a scam by Invicta, that's a pretty good profit on a $5.00 pen.

I recently sent a watch to Invicta for repair. The watch was in new condition, worn maybe 2 to 3 times for a day or day. When I received the watch back the strap was cut nearly in half. I took photos and contacted the repair center. I emailed with a service lady (all contact information I have), she told me that the strap would be replaced by Invicta. Never happened, I still have the old strap. My strap was replaced with another that was most likely used, my strap was used to repair someone else's watch. Never heard back from that service lady.

I could go on for days but don't have the time nor energy to chase Invicta. But one day I will travel to the Invicta Headquarters just outside of Miami and protest. Before I leave to protest I will contact all of the local television networks to give them this story. I can't believe that the Florida Attorney General's Office has not looked into the actions of this Florida based company. I'm going to list the order number for one of my watches but I have them all. Including the 5 year warranty number given out by Invicta prior to them dumping the computer program. The receipt number is the same number that's listed under order number. I have the original.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I bought 2 Invicta Watches. One with quartz battery and one wind up skeletal watch and both broke within wearing them only a handful of times. I am very dissatisfied with the quality of the watches and brand. Will never buy again. A big waste of money and no recourse.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

This is a piece of junk. This watch never worked properly. Warranty is a joke. Never fixed it the right way. It is good for paperweight. The customer service told me they had to send it to China. Waited 2.5 months to get it back. Never fixed and glued the front of the watch. A complete joke. Do not buy Invicta watch.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I purchased an Invicta Venom 16805 watch on Amazon in February. It was supposed to have a 5 year warranty. A week ago the watch started losing time. I am a pharmacist so watch has never seen any harm. When I contacted Invicta they told me that the warranty was only 1 year since it was purchased on Amazon. I sent it to them - They charged $28.00 to look at it. I received an invoice for repairs today for $149.99. Said movement has to be replaced. They said my warranty was void because it had scratches on the crystal and band. It did not have a scratch when it left my hands. They also said that warranty was void because battery was changed in watch. This is total BS. I purchased new in February. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I have 3 INVICTA watches and currently putting them on eBay for sale. TERRIBLE PRODUCT! Extremely poor customer service.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Invicta watches are hit or miss. I have been a lucky one. In the past 4 months I have purchased. 14. Now this was due to deals they were having. "Buy one get one free". And buying as gifts for others. With that said. I will NEVER use Invicta's warranty. It crap!!! Still have one in the Invicta repair shop from 3 months ago. And still no word from them. I've called several times to no avail. It was a cheap watch 50$. Wife liked it a lot so paid to get it in. Wish I hadn't now that I found a watch repair down the street from my house. It's the only way to go with Invicta watches $6 bucks to replace battery and bands can be bought on eBay and Amazon. This is what Invicta wants, that's obvious to me.

So I don't have an issue anymore. I just laugh very loud at the sales guy and gals when they talk warranty. We all know what ** that sales pitch is. So in short consumers. Just look for a local watch guy and get your watches fix right if you have an Invicta Watch. Now if you're buying, that's a gamble. Invicta has gone downhill in the last few. I still like their watches and laugh at their workers talking like they know it's the best. HA!!! NA. I'll support my local economy watch guy. 6 bucks every 3-4 years on each watch no problem. But the battery in my Excursion has been going strong now for 5 years. Like I said. Hit or miss. Enjoy!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I bought this watch on vacation for my son. He was so excited to get a nice watch. 2 days after wearing it, it fogged up underneath the glass. He did wear in shower, but it is water resistant. Now home from vacation thinking I could send to Invicta for a repair. I have to pay $28 for them to evaluate it. What a joke, This is a rip off. I am so disappointed. I should never make a purchase when on vacation again. Now I have a heartbroken son and lump in my stomach. I sent pictures to their customer service hoping they would consider waiving the fee. Also, the band unsnaps easily and I'm worried he will lose it.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I bought my Invicta Angel Watch Model 20323 new and with tags on eBay for 70 dollars when it's an almost 900 dollar watch retail price. I got on December of 2016 and loved it and the way it looked and felt on my wrist. It doesn't turn my wrist green and all the diamonds have held on. It's been nearly a year and it's held up great and I'll be purchasing another one this Christmas. I have only one complaint and it's that some of the gold on my watch band has rubbed off but it's very minimal and the watch still looks great. I've seen the other reviews and I suppose I'm just lucky. I would recommend Coach or Citizen watches if Invictas aren't for you. They're quite similar and close in price.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I have a Sea Base watch that was very expensive and I have had to replace the band numerous times. It's a rubber band that keeps breaking in half. The first few times the band was 85.00 to replace. Now they want 217.00. My tires on my car cost less and have way more rubber and require more work to produce. Rip Off! I will be getting rid of my Invicta and never purchase another one! Save yourself the aggravation and look elsewhere for a watch.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I purchased an Invicta Thunderbolt in October of last year. I also purchased a no hassle protection plan that covers three years. The time adjuster hit my wrist and broke off. Neither Invicta nor the company providing the protection plan will cover the damage. I thought Invicta would stand behind their product. The protection plan should have covered as well. I am paying to have it fixed and I own 7 Invicta Watches but I refuse to purchase another.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I am done with Invicta; Service is a RIP OFF. Every one of my watches with the rubber bands the loops have broken, and also two of my 11 watches the bands have broken. What I already spend on the repairs by Invicta I could buy a new watch with a metal band. Stay away from the watches with the rubber bands or better yet, STAY AWAY FROM INVICTA.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Things you should know about Invicta Watch service. You must send your watch to the service center with a payment for $28.00 upfront for them to even look into the problem. Now add something as simple as a battery change and you are in for another $26.00. You cannot take your watch to any other place for a battery change (warranty voided) so you are automatically out $58.00 for this service. Once they open they will say you now need new seals, movement needs replacement or any other thing they can rip you off for. A new crown, (glass) will be $59.95. In my case after the initial $28.00 fee the repair was quoted as $159.00. I initially only paid $165.00 for the watch during a Carnival Cruise.

I have liked my Invicta watch for the three years it worked fine. The truth is the repair center finds any and all reasons to not honor the 5 year warranty so they can basically sell you your watch for a second time. I have asked they simply return the watch not repaired. I will eat the $28.00 inspection fee simply let everyone know, the watch maybe nice and work well but that is the end of customer service and loyalty for Invicta. You not are simply into another entity to rip you off. Look for a good deal on a new watch and forget about anything that even implies warranty. I fully intend to file complaint with Invicta corporate office. Here again I fully expect to be ripped off and ignored.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I have purchased quite a few Invicta watches. Happy to say, I sold them all. I’ve had good experiences and bad ones. On more than 3 of them the crown pulled right out, they were still under warranty at the time. The Flame Fusion crystal, as they call it, is definitely one of the strongest I’ve ever seen. Never a scratch or crack and I’ve slammed some of them against a wall and floor tile. I recently was watching Evine where the one spokesman said that the components are Swiss, but the watch isn’t Swiss made, that’s how they get around calling it Swiss made. Gotta say, that was enough for me. Not going to be buying another one. I actually ordered one before hearing Evine saying that and promptly returned it as soon as I got it.

Customer Service is good once you actually get through to an agent. I think the shortest wait I’ve had was around 20 minutes. Definitely email them if you don’t want to get frustrated. They do offer a maximum 2 replacement pins per watch without a charge. Free shipping also but it might be quicker to walk to Hollywood Florida to pick them up than waiting for shipping. I had one experience sending a watch in for repair. They said I would need a receipt for it to be covered under warranty, which I didn’t have. I paid the 28$ fee and shipped it to them. Took quite a long time but I received it back fixed and polished looking brand new with no bill so I’ll give them 5 stars there.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I own three Invicta watches. The Pro Divers are my favorite. Yes, I saw the other reviews. Sorry, but I happen to have good luck with the watches. They perform perfectly, including keeping great time - but any good quartz watch should do that. They look way cool. Yes, that matters. The one thing to keep in mind is that the 'suggested' retail price is meaningless. Online prices vary wildly. Definitely shop around. Do not buy one on a cruise ship or tourist destination. You may well pay too much. That said, the watches are modern, fashionable and did I mention look way cool? Oh yeah, the ones I own also work just fine. Have gone swimming, but not diving, with the Pro Divers. No problems. In my book, 5 stars.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

INVICTA - Pro Diver - Men's Watch. This watch is supposed to be waterproof up to 200 m dive - I was wearing it in my pool and the crystal became foggy as water leaked in the watch. Invicta service has requested me to pay for the shipping back to them but also for the fee of 28.00$ for an estimate of the repair!!! Very bad service - Invicta watches are just junk. Definitely not to buy anymore.

Invicta Watches Company Information