1.41/5
  • 1 star
Based on 64 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 30, 2017

248 Invicta Watches Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I purchased an Invicta Venom 16805 watch on Amazon in February. It was supposed to have a 5 year warranty. A week ago the watch started losing time. I am a pharmacist so watch has never seen any harm. When I contacted Invicta they told me that the warranty was only 1 year since it was purchased on Amazon. I sent it to them - They charged $28.00 to look at it. I received an invoice for repairs today for $149.99. Said movement has to be replaced. They said my warranty was void because it had scratches on the crystal and band. It did not have a scratch when it left my hands. They also said that warranty was void because battery was changed in watch. This is total BS. I purchased new in February. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I have 3 INVICTA watches and currently putting them on eBay for sale. TERRIBLE PRODUCT! Extremely poor customer service.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Invicta watches are hit or miss. I have been a lucky one. In the past 4 months I have purchased. 14. Now this was due to deals they were having. "Buy one get one free". And buying as gifts for others. With that said. I will NEVER use Invicta's warranty. It crap!!! Still have one in the Invicta repair shop from 3 months ago. And still no word from them. I've called several times to no avail. It was a cheap watch 50$. Wife liked it a lot so paid to get it in. Wish I hadn't now that I found a watch repair down the street from my house. It's the only way to go with Invicta watches $6 bucks to replace battery and bands can be bought on eBay and Amazon. This is what Invicta wants, that's obvious to me.

So I don't have an issue anymore. I just laugh very loud at the sales guy and gals when they talk warranty. We all know what ** that sales pitch is. So in short consumers. Just look for a local watch guy and get your watches fix right if you have an Invicta Watch. Now if you're buying, that's a gamble. Invicta has gone downhill in the last few. I still like their watches and laugh at their workers talking like they know it's the best. HA!!! NA. I'll support my local economy watch guy. 6 bucks every 3-4 years on each watch no problem. But the battery in my Excursion has been going strong now for 5 years. Like I said. Hit or miss. Enjoy!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I bought this watch on vacation for my son. He was so excited to get a nice watch. 2 days after wearing it, it fogged up underneath the glass. He did wear in shower, but it is water resistant. Now home from vacation thinking I could send to Invicta for a repair. I have to pay $28 for them to evaluate it. What a joke, This is a rip off. I am so disappointed. I should never make a purchase when on vacation again. Now I have a heartbroken son and lump in my stomach. I sent pictures to their customer service hoping they would consider waiving the fee. Also, the band unsnaps easily and I'm worried he will lose it.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I bought my Invicta Angel Watch Model 20323 new and with tags on eBay for 70 dollars when it's an almost 900 dollar watch retail price. I got on December of 2016 and loved it and the way it looked and felt on my wrist. It doesn't turn my wrist green and all the diamonds have held on. It's been nearly a year and it's held up great and I'll be purchasing another one this Christmas. I have only one complaint and it's that some of the gold on my watch band has rubbed off but it's very minimal and the watch still looks great. I've seen the other reviews and I suppose I'm just lucky. I would recommend Coach or Citizen watches if Invictas aren't for you. They're quite similar and close in price.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I have a Sea Base watch that was very expensive and I have had to replace the band numerous times. It's a rubber band that keeps breaking in half. The first few times the band was 85.00 to replace. Now they want 217.00. My tires on my car cost less and have way more rubber and require more work to produce. Rip Off! I will be getting rid of my Invicta and never purchase another one! Save yourself the aggravation and look elsewhere for a watch.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I purchased an Invicta Thunderbolt in October of last year. I also purchased a no hassle protection plan that covers three years. The time adjuster hit my wrist and broke off. Neither Invicta nor the company providing the protection plan will cover the damage. I thought Invicta would stand behind their product. The protection plan should have covered as well. I am paying to have it fixed and I own 7 Invicta Watches but I refuse to purchase another.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I am done with Invicta; Service is a RIP OFF. Every one of my watches with the rubber bands the loops have broken, and also two of my 11 watches the bands have broken. What I already spend on the repairs by Invicta I could buy a new watch with a metal band. Stay away from the watches with the rubber bands or better yet, STAY AWAY FROM INVICTA.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Things you should know about Invicta Watch service. You must send your watch to the service center with a payment for $28.00 upfront for them to even look into the problem. Now add something as simple as a battery change and you are in for another $26.00. You cannot take your watch to any other place for a battery change (warranty voided) so you are automatically out $58.00 for this service. Once they open they will say you now need new seals, movement needs replacement or any other thing they can rip you off for. A new crown, (glass) will be $59.95. In my case after the initial $28.00 fee the repair was quoted as $159.00. I initially only paid $165.00 for the watch during a Carnival Cruise.

I have liked my Invicta watch for the three years it worked fine. The truth is the repair center finds any and all reasons to not honor the 5 year warranty so they can basically sell you your watch for a second time. I have asked they simply return the watch not repaired. I will eat the $28.00 inspection fee simply let everyone know, the watch maybe nice and work well but that is the end of customer service and loyalty for Invicta. You not are simply into another entity to rip you off. Look for a good deal on a new watch and forget about anything that even implies warranty. I fully intend to file complaint with Invicta corporate office. Here again I fully expect to be ripped off and ignored.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I have purchased quite a few Invicta watches. Happy to say, I sold them all. I’ve had good experiences and bad ones. On more than 3 of them the crown pulled right out, they were still under warranty at the time. The Flame Fusion crystal, as they call it, is definitely one of the strongest I’ve ever seen. Never a scratch or crack and I’ve slammed some of them against a wall and floor tile. I recently was watching Evine where the one spokesman said that the components are Swiss, but the watch isn’t Swiss made, that’s how they get around calling it Swiss made. Gotta say, that was enough for me. Not going to be buying another one. I actually ordered one before hearing Evine saying that and promptly returned it as soon as I got it.

Customer Service is good once you actually get through to an agent. I think the shortest wait I’ve had was around 20 minutes. Definitely email them if you don’t want to get frustrated. They do offer a maximum 2 replacement pins per watch without a charge. Free shipping also but it might be quicker to walk to Hollywood Florida to pick them up than waiting for shipping. I had one experience sending a watch in for repair. They said I would need a receipt for it to be covered under warranty, which I didn’t have. I paid the 28$ fee and shipped it to them. Took quite a long time but I received it back fixed and polished looking brand new with no bill so I’ll give them 5 stars there.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I own three Invicta watches. The Pro Divers are my favorite. Yes, I saw the other reviews. Sorry, but I happen to have good luck with the watches. They perform perfectly, including keeping great time - but any good quartz watch should do that. They look way cool. Yes, that matters. The one thing to keep in mind is that the 'suggested' retail price is meaningless. Online prices vary wildly. Definitely shop around. Do not buy one on a cruise ship or tourist destination. You may well pay too much. That said, the watches are modern, fashionable and did I mention look way cool? Oh yeah, the ones I own also work just fine. Have gone swimming, but not diving, with the Pro Divers. No problems. In my book, 5 stars.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

INVICTA - Pro Diver - Men's Watch. This watch is supposed to be waterproof up to 200 m dive - I was wearing it in my pool and the crystal became foggy as water leaked in the watch. Invicta service has requested me to pay for the shipping back to them but also for the fee of 28.00$ for an estimate of the repair!!! Very bad service - Invicta watches are just junk. Definitely not to buy anymore.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I purchased a Disney Pirates of the Caribbean watch online from Invicta in late August, despite all of the poor reviews and complaints. Wary, I didn't even try the watch on- just pushed in the pin to start it to make sure it worked. I checked the next morning, and the watch only ran 2 hours before it died. I emailed Invicta for a return label (which they did send promptly) and sent it back via FedEx, which they received on 9/5/2017. Waited the 7 business days for my refund before I started emailing them. After 3 emails and no response, I said I was contacting the Florida AG and posting on the Disney fan boards. Someone did then reply, and said they were backed up because of the hurricane but they had received my watch and it would be processed and I would receive a credit in 3 to 5 business days.

Again, nothing so I sent another email Monday. I received a reply that they would be crediting my account. Of course, no money back as of yet. I understand the hurricane issue, but the watch I received was shoddily-made and did not work. Their customer service is lousy. At this point I am out the cost of the watch and $7 to have FedEx make a box to return it. Beware of dealing with these people!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

Bought Nexus 6p Google HUAWEI cell phone from Google. After less than a year, the battery would go from 50 to zero and then die. Called Google and they gave me techno smoke in my face. Clear the cache... close programs... bla blah brehch. Bottom line is their battery is defective and they deliberately misrepresented battery life through software illusion. badproductslaw@gmail.com are lawyers and are going to sue them in a class action. If you want to be in, contact them.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I purchased a SWISS Invicta Venom "Diver's" F003 in the local mall for about 500 dollars, I then purchased the identical watch for my son about 3 months later when I saw it on TV for about 400 bucks. A little over a year later the minutes hand falls off and in turn jams the hours hand. Watch is broken. I take it to the Invicta store who admits that there is not a scratch or any abuse to my watch but since it has been over a year, the charge would be 42 dollars for a "hand alignment", which I reluctantly pay. In the meantime I figure I will wear my son's F003, since he never wore his because it was uncomfortable for him. I take a shower with my "diving watch" and I see the glass is fogged up. I put it in rice to no avail, and I try blow drying it which temporarily cleared it up until the fogging returned.

I bring this watch back to the Invicta store at the mall also since this one is still under warranty. I am bluntly told that since I purchased it from Evine on television, it is NOT UNDER WARRANTY, but I can still drop it off there and they will send it in for me and I will be billed for the repair. Well, it has been 4 months and still no watches, and when I try and call customer service, I am prompted to leave a message, and to date it's been over a dozen calls and NOT one returned call yet. Never again will I purchase an Invicta watch. Lesson learned. Never Again. I liked the big watch feel and look, and I thought because I was paying extra for a Swiss version that it would be okay, I was wrong.

On a somewhat funnier note, when I called the Invicta store in the mall to complain about customer service not calling me back EVER, and that I would consider going to the mall store and tell potential customers about my ordeal, the manager Erika, threatened that if I came to the store she would call the cops and have me arrested. You can't make that up. I wonder what chapter in the Invicta customer service guide she was referencing from. Please don't make the same expensive mistake I made.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I bought the expensive Elite Diamond model 22689 watch from Evine 7/16/17. The band never did work properly but I thought my jeweler could fix it at the same time of sizing it. I took the watch in about 2 weeks after receiving it. While it was sized he was unable to fix the clasp. I was told to return it for repair. I contacted Evine and was then told it was over 30 days for return so I was directed to contact Invicta directly for any repairs. I did. Guess what? Invicta doesn't guarantee the clasp! Then to top things off, they don't even have the clasp in stock for purchasing. I could see if I had the watch for a few months maybe but to have just received it is just poor customer service. Shame on you Invicta. Your name has now been tarnished and I will shout it from the rooftops, of your poor customer service and warranties!!! I am now stuck with a watch I can't even wear! Nothing like kissing hard earned money down the drain!!!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I received an Invicta watch about a month ago, and I really liked it. It worked well, looked nice and was very comfortable. I wore it almost constantly since I got it. However, while on a trip and swimming in about three feet of water, the watch leaked and got water in the face. Water that will not come out no matter what I do. Which is rather frustrating as this watch is supposed to be fit for recreational scuba diving. But apparently that doesn't mean much. This in itself normally would not incite me to write a one star review, however, I have been trying to get into contact with Invicta for over a week to get the watch serviced with no success.

No one has responded to my multiple emails, I try to call and there is an almost hour wait time to talk to a representative. What a joke. I will update this review as I continue to work on this matter. So very frustrating and unexpected from what I thought was a good company. The way this is going I will buy my watches elsewhere from now on.

**Update** It has been over a month since my initial email to Invicta, I have attempted to call multiple times with no success, and water is still in the face of the watch. Amazon was kind enough to offer me a refund. I have replaced this watch with a Casio G-steel, which, while large and a men's watch, is of MUCH better quality and has many more user friendly features. Honestly, if you're considering Invicta for a watch you want to take in the water, save yourself the time and get a Casio. I won't ever be purchasing Invicta products again with how this purchasing and lack of help servicing experience went.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I purchased 5 Invicta watches in May 2017 - July 2017 the circle around the face came off, I took it back to the store, it came off again Aug 2017. The other watch I purchased the battery died in Aug 2017. Ridiculous. I should have just spent the total amount and bought a Tag. These watches are not worth the headache and they do not have the best customer service in the store. (Christiana Mall, DE)

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

This watch was only 3 weeks old and quit working. The repair people for Invicta in Utah told me the watch was kind of beat up. The mainspring needed to be replaced and watch cleaned. How does this happen? They said not covered under warranty. Said watch was discontinued. Why would they not stand behind the watch? They are a bad company. Try to get something done. They keep referring to repair. Seems all they want is your money. No other help. They are a sad company. Now I am fixing the watch at a cost of 126 dollars.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I purchased an Invicta Russian diver watch. I went swimming with the watch. Water went inside ruined the watch. I send it to the Invicta repair center. They are coming up with lies about the watch that was customer abuse and it's not covered under warranty. They want to charge me over $200 to fix it. Hi everyone including Sheila & Eric and other managers come up with lies and reasons to not fix the watch.

Original review: July 31, 2017

Ordered 3 watches in a week. Inventory, web page and customer service indicated the watches were in stock. After paying for the watches the "track my order" showed it as being in processing. After calls, found out that they were not in stock. Wanted me to select another watch. They keep your money and use the bank float to refund costs. Total crap and a total scam. Stay away.

Original review: July 22, 2017

Second Invicta watch. After 4 months dial started to fog up and bezel wouldn't turn on pro diver watch. Paid 21.00 Canadian to ship watch to repair centre. 28.00 handling fee. 32.00 shipping return with an additional 60.00 because it was shipped to Canada. No charge for the repair... However I was charged taxes for the repair which I was later refunded by courier company. Total of: $141.00 US. After receiving the watch back, after a couple of weeks it started fogging up again. Bezel is still stiff. Called Invicta and of course they will fix it for free. Just pay for shipping and handling fee. Repair is only good for 45 days. They will not ship parcel post. Hmmm I wonder if they make money on shipping?? Really? Last Invicta watch I will buy. No customer satisfaction here. I am not about to pay another 141.00 for no guarantee fix. Amazon gave me a full refund on the watch... Now that is customer service!!!

Original review: July 18, 2017

I have been an Invicta fan for years. This recent experience was so awful. I will never purchase another Invicta watch in this lifetime. I purchased my Invicta watch in Nov. 2016 and someone the Crown simply fell off and I have no idea when or how this happened. I'm like "Ok, no worries, it's under warranty." I called the # on warranty card around 8:30 am, (954) 921-2444, spoke with a lady. She told me that department didn't open up until 11 am Eastern Time.

I called back spoke with a guy about how to complete a repair under warranty. He said, "Oh all the information included with your watch is incorrect. We closed down our repair location Jan. 2017." (Wow, no email or nothing) He gave me an address to mail my watch. He didn't tell me what to include in the return or etc. I had to ask. He then said, "Oh yeah include return shipping address. Also you will have to pay $28 for them to ship your watch back." Excuse me it's covered under warranty. What he failed to tell was that company wasn't Invicta, that I would be shipping my watch to buy a watch repair company which I could have found on my own. This entire process is like pulling teeth just to get my watch fixed. I do not recommend purchasing an Invicta Watch. Unless you're ok with spending more than you paid for the watch to repair it.

Original review: July 10, 2017

Invicta Bolt Anniversary Reserve Watch Model 6478 - My Invicta watch band just deteriorated, broke on both sides. I talked with Invicta customer service and they told me that I would have to send my watch to Utah for sizing (they did not have the service part) and a similar band would be found (approx. $295) for the band. Clearly there is a product defect in the rubber that caused the band to deteriorate and break on both sides. Customer service is poor, less than satisfactory. I will never buy another Invicta watch... looks nice, quality poor, service poor and no replacement parts.

Original review: June 12, 2017

Bought an Invicta watch. Battery ran out 2 months later. Returned it to the store and they replaced the watch. A year later the rubber band broke, it just deteriorated. Must be replaced with an Invicta band, because it has two pins on each side. Was on the phone for hours to get thru. Finally got customer service. They wanted me to send my watch in, said it would be a minimum of three months, because they didn't have the band in stock. So, I order the band for them to mail to me as soon as it was available. Got it 7 months later. Battery then died less than 2 years after buying the watch. The 2nd band is starting to deteriorate like the first band did. I like the look of their watches, but I wouldn't buy one with a rubber band. Buy a stainless steel band. Also, the shop I went to couldn't get the back off to replace the battery. I'll have to find another shop. I'm worried I'll easily spend more on the watch than what I paid for it. Is it worth it?

Original review: June 9, 2017

I was on the Invicta bandwagon for about 2 plus years. Was buying on the payment plans with ShopNBC which is now something else. I bought over 50 watches. Well long story short the best Invicta was the very first one which is automatic. The rest are falling apart sitting in the case. I have a bunch of scrap metal that I have collected. Embarrassing but I would not recommend these watches. If you don't believe me simply buy and see for yourself.

Original review: May 25, 2017

I own many Invictas and find that their warranty is a total joke when it comes to the bands. They want $144.00 plus the cost to evaluate what is wrong when a blind person can see the band is falling apart. The watch does not even cost that much new. I have found a Brand New watch online for $110.00. I will never purchase another Invicta again. When you send an email to the company they do not even reply. Stay away from Invicta.

Original review: May 19, 2017

I purchased a Swiss Made Pro Diver on 11/8/2016 (6 months ago) from "The Watch Store" for $331.00. The watch has not been worn in any extreme conditions and has not been the water. A couple days ago the band came apart but not where it has removable pins. The watch fell to the pavement and damaged the bezel. I called Invicta and explained that (In my opinion) the pins that hold the band together were not long enough to properly hold and stuck out less than 1/16 of an inch into the side that came apart. Invicta said there was no warranty on the band or damage that occurred from it breaking regardless of whether the watch was made correctly or not. There are many choices when purchasing a watch and I can tell you this... I will never purchase another Invicta Watch.

Original review: May 19, 2017

Bought recently a Subaqua but lost one of the bracelet attachment screws. A small item, easy send by post. After numerous attempts; it is just impossible to make contact with Invicta HQ. No reply, no answers. Invicta aftersales is horrible, never a Invicta watch again! Has anyone a broken Subaqua? Please reply, I need your bracelet screws. Thanks!

Original review: April 21, 2017

Ordered a watch for my son. As it appeared to ship we checked tracking number and it never moved. I contacted FedEx and they say the shipper never shipped it. I called 5 times and it always said I was calling during non business hours even though I was not. Once I got it to tell me I was 4 callers away only to be on hold for 10 minutes and then it put me into having to leave a message. I also emailed multiple times with no response. I finally got a hold of the repair department who would not put me into a customer service but said he walked over and had them submit the refund I told him I wanted. He said he watched them do it. I have yet to see if it actually went through yet as this just happened but I was amazed customer service wouldn't speak to me and try and save the sale. How are these people in business? Do they actually have a customer service department? Terrible company. Stay away.

Original review: April 12, 2017

I placed an order on April 5, 2017 11:18 Pacific time and paid extra for expedited 2 day shipping for $29. I followed up on April 7, for a status on my order and it still says processing. I called the customer service number and after several attempts was unsuccessful and I never get a chance to speak to an agent because I have been on hold for so long and the automated message will advise you to leave a message instead of staying on hold. I even tried calling at 5:30 am Pacific time because the automated message stated they open 8:30-5 pm Eastern time, and their message states they are still close. I call again at 7 am Pacific time and finally the message changed to open. I also emailed the customer service help desk on 3 separate occasions and still do not receive a response or a callback.

I finally received a confirmation email that my order was shipped yesterday but after waiting almost a week for my order to ship and another 2 days to arrive is ridiculous! Why pay extra for expedited shipping when technically it's ground shipping. It is not fast shipping because it takes them so long to process the order. This was an anniversary present. That is the reason why I paid for extra to ship. My anniversary was yesterday and my order barely shipped! I cannot even get a hold of them to refund my shipping or even my order because you cannot get a hold of anyone. My advice do not order from Invictastores.com. It will be a waste of your time. This is a excellent example of poor customer service, you will never get any results with them. Never ever ordering from here again!

Invicta Watches Company Information