Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.47/5

300 Invicta Watches Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Bought my daughter an Invicta 5 years ago "on sale" 99.00. Wanted over 100.00 to repair. Swiss made - joke. Assembled in China. Don't get sucked in as these watches suck. Recommend you get a Seiko. You'll be happy.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Okay....either I'm a knucklehead or just bad luck. I have ONLY water resistance watches because I Scuba Dive. Just completed a trip to Bahamas and yet another Invicta (Russian Diver, Reserve) has went belly up. It is rated 100 meters. Deepest dive was 110 feet, way from 100M. It will go into my pile of about 6 Invicta Watches that about from the company, Evine. I will not attempt to return because of the lengthy process and it will be a dead end. Avoid the headaches of buying from this company. Go through a local dealer you can actually have face time with in case something goes wrong with the watch. NO MORE INVICTAS for me.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

About a year ago I bought an Invicta watch from Evine item# 658-607. Lately the watch stopped when it was not on my wrist. I decided to have it serviced. Before shipping I took a few pictures of the watch. The watch was received by International Watch Service Center (IWSC) and on 7-22-19 I got an email from them saying that after an evaluation I will get another email with their findings after 2 business days. No sign from IWSC for a week, so I called customer service to get an update on 7-29-19. Call started @ 1:02 pm EDT.

Customer service told me that I have to pay $159.00 for the replacement of the movement, and that I should have an email from them telling me their findings during the inspection of the watch. The email came into my email box @ 1:20 pm EDT during the conversation with customer service. In the email was no reason for the charge that was required. I was very surprised by the fact that I had to pay for replacement of the movement because the movement is covered under the 3 years warranty for the watch. Customer service transferred me to a technician Austin **.

Austin told me that the watch was opened before it was send to them and there is a fingerprint on the movement and the battery was changed with an Energizer battery so they can not honor the warranty. When I told Austin that what is saying was not possible and I have pictures before shipping that show the back of the watch since the watch has a see thru back, and the battery is visible with the movement, we got "disconnected" because the conversation was recorded on the 800 number that I called. So Austin called me back after a few minutes on a phone line that was not recording our conversation and offer to fix my watch without charge, but at this time I will have to wait because they do not have the movement in stock. Shortly after that I got emails from Austin stating just that. No reason why the initial charge of $159.00 was waived.

I would like to mention something else. The movement of this watch is a Ronda Z60. The battery for this movement should last 50 months. Why would I open the watch to waive the warranty, and replace a battery that I knew is not the problem after one year working? I do my homework before I proceed with a plan. I hope IWSC will fix the watch in a timely fashion but I truly believe this is just the beginning of this story giving the circumstances. What is going on at IWSC is wrong at so many levels! I am stunned by the practices of this company that Invicta is using for servicing their watches. I was aware that things got very bad lately but this is beyond my imagination. What I really do not understand is how IWSC has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?

Original review: July 28, 2019

I bought the Invicta 9094OB automatic watch for €115, in early July 2019 from watch store in Athens, Greece. It was imported from France, according to the seller. I have not experienced any issues so far. Time is a very accurate and waterproof watch. At least for swimming. The engine is made by Seiko. l only replaced the bracelet with a blue rubber band. I am completely satisfied with my purchase.

Original review: July 27, 2019

My watch had a yellow Invicta price tag that priced it at $995.00. But, no one was selling it for more than around $150.00. Actually a lot less. The quality was really never there and replacement parts are nonexistent. Needed a replacement glass/crystal a short while after buying the watch and not only could I not see the part...but the watch itself was not found on the Invicta website. Not at all impressed....

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

Original review: July 3, 2019

Most of the people that rate these watches are not taking care of quality watches. Like the person that complains about the "rubber" watch band.... You can't abuse things and expect them to last. Yes I have several, and all are automatic, swiss etc. Never had one issue or problem. Also they have increased in value...

Original review: July 1, 2019

I bought a new Invicta on a Royal Caribbean cruise this past May. I didn't want to wear it until I went back to work after the cruise. The first day I wore it the pin holding the watch bracelet to the watch came loose twice; I couldn't keep my new watch on my wrist. I took it to one of our local Invicta stores inside a mall only to be told not only do they not have any pins to replace the defective pin but the only thing I could do is send it to Invicta Customer Service and the cost would be $28.

So, you are telling me not only can you not put a new pin in my watch but it was going to cost me $28 to get it repaired, not counting how much time my new watch would be out for service? This is total BS. Why would I continue buying Invicta watches when something like this happened? I wouldn't!!! If this is the kind of customer care Invicta offers they have lost me as a customer. What a crock!!!!

Original review: June 27, 2019

These watches are throw aways. If you ever have the battery changed out, you void the warranty, unless you spend $30 to mail it to Invicta, $30 to send it back, Plus $30 battery. So it adds $90 EVEN though i used a reputable Jeweler, the same guy that changes out my battery for my TAGs for $40. DOESN’T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE TO INVICTA. They must change out battery or your warranty is void. I have a Gold Sub Aqua Noma 1, really like the way it looked, it has a white Mother of Pearl face but loses 10 min./day. Had battery changed & it made no difference. Had it changed again, no difference. Sent it to Invicta, they said warranty is void as they didn’t do the battery change.

They wanted to charge me $140 for a new movement even though this was less than 1 year old. I said, "no," as it did not make any sense, as the warranty should still be good & it was 60% of the total original cost. I thought I would give them another chance as I bought 2 Aviators. One had a vapor leak within 1 Day, the other loses 5 min per day & the second hand does not reset to the 12 o’clock position. It is 2 seconds off. CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP. I cannot recommend them as anything more than a throw away. Buy it because it looked cool. If you have a problem, toss it in the garbage as not worth fixing. Save your money & buy a better watch anywhere else.

Original review: June 17, 2019

I have about 10 Invictas because they are nice looking watches. Most of the chronograph mechanism do not work right on any of them. Some of the buttons just don't work and the others do not reset to 12:00. I have purchased 3 automatics and none of them keep accurate time. One will lose 5 minutes a day. I talked to Invicta Ryan about this and he said he has the same watches and has never had a problem. Company line. Did some research recently and found Invicta does not make any of it watch works and they are some very cheap even the ones that indicate Swiss Made. I am thru with the brand. A good Seiko or Pulsar will last you many years.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I bought my sister a watch for Christmas. She only wore it once, second time around before putting it on she noticed that one of the hands fell off. We went to the store, paid the $30 to sent it to the repair center and now they want to charge me with the repair! A watch that's less than 6 months old!! It was always kept in its own box in the same place. When I called to check why they were charging me because this clearly was a manufacturer defect they replied they dont cover accidental issues. How they got to that conclusion? I'll never know. It's not like the watch was used to play baseball with it! I used to love this brand but never again. I prefer to buy a $20 watch that lasts even longer. I send emails and they dont reply, over the phone horrible experience as well. They dont stand for what they sell. Dont waste your money with these people.

Invicta Watches Company Information