Invicta Watches

Compare Jewelry Stores

Research top Jewelry Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased an Invicta Russian diver watch. I went swimming with the watch. Water went inside ruined the watch. I send it to the Invicta repair center. They are coming up with lies about the watch that was customer abuse and it's not covered under warranty. They want to charge me over $200 to fix it. Hi everyone including Sheila & Eric and other managers come up with lies and reasons to not fix the watch.

Ordered 3 watches in a week. Inventory, web page and customer service indicated the watches were in stock. After paying for the watches the "track my order" showed it as being in processing. After calls, found out that they were not in stock. Wanted me to select another watch. They keep your money and use the bank float to refund costs. Total crap and a total scam. Stay away.

Second Invicta watch. After 4 months dial started to fog up and bezel wouldn't turn on pro diver watch. Paid 21.00 Canadian to ship watch to repair centre. 28.00 handling fee. 32.00 shipping return with an additional 60.00 because it was shipped to Canada. No charge for the repair... However I was charged taxes for the repair which I was later refunded by courier company. Total of: $141.00 US. After receiving the watch back, after a couple of weeks it started fogging up again. Bezel is still stiff. Called Invicta and of course they will fix it for free. Just pay for shipping and handling fee. Repair is only good for 45 days. They will not ship parcel post. Hmmm I wonder if they make money on shipping?? Really? Last Invicta watch I will buy. No customer satisfaction here. I am not about to pay another 141.00 for no guarantee fix. Amazon gave me a full refund on the watch... Now that is customer service!!!

I have been an Invicta fan for years. This recent experience was so awful. I will never purchase another Invicta watch in this lifetime. I purchased my Invicta watch in Nov. 2016 and someone the Crown simply fell off and I have no idea when or how this happened. I'm like "Ok, no worries, it's under warranty." I called the # on warranty card around 8:30 am, (954) 921-2444, spoke with a lady. She told me that department didn't open up until 11 am Eastern Time.

I called back spoke with a guy about how to complete a repair under warranty. He said, "Oh all the information included with your watch is incorrect. We closed down our repair location Jan. 2017." (Wow, no email or nothing) He gave me an address to mail my watch. He didn't tell me what to include in the return or etc. I had to ask. He then said, "Oh yeah include return shipping address. Also you will have to pay $28 for them to ship your watch back." Excuse me it's covered under warranty. What he failed to tell was that company wasn't Invicta, that I would be shipping my watch to buy a watch repair company which I could have found on my own. This entire process is like pulling teeth just to get my watch fixed. I do not recommend purchasing an Invicta Watch. Unless you're ok with spending more than you paid for the watch to repair it.

Invicta Bolt Anniversary Reserve Watch Model 6478 - My Invicta watch band just deteriorated, broke on both sides. I talked with Invicta customer service and they told me that I would have to send my watch to Utah for sizing (they did not have the service part) and a similar band would be found (approx. $295) for the band. Clearly there is a product defect in the rubber that caused the band to deteriorate and break on both sides. Customer service is poor, less than satisfactory. I will never buy another Invicta watch... looks nice, quality poor, service poor and no replacement parts.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

Bought an Invicta watch. Battery ran out 2 months later. Returned it to the store and they replaced the watch. A year later the rubber band broke, it just deteriorated. Must be replaced with an Invicta band, because it has two pins on each side. Was on the phone for hours to get thru. Finally got customer service. They wanted me to send my watch in, said it would be a minimum of three months, because they didn't have the band in stock. So, I order the band for them to mail to me as soon as it was available. Got it 7 months later. Battery then died less than 2 years after buying the watch. The 2nd band is starting to deteriorate like the first band did. I like the look of their watches, but I wouldn't buy one with a rubber band. Buy a stainless steel band. Also, the shop I went to couldn't get the back off to replace the battery. I'll have to find another shop. I'm worried I'll easily spend more on the watch than what I paid for it. Is it worth it?

I was on the Invicta bandwagon for about 2 plus years. Was buying on the payment plans with ShopNBC which is now something else. I bought over 50 watches. Well long story short the best Invicta was the very first one which is automatic. The rest are falling apart sitting in the case. I have a bunch of scrap metal that I have collected. Embarrassing but I would not recommend these watches. If you don't believe me simply buy and see for yourself.

I own many Invictas and find that their warranty is a total joke when it comes to the bands. They want $144.00 plus the cost to evaluate what is wrong when a blind person can see the band is falling apart. The watch does not even cost that much new. I have found a Brand New watch online for $110.00. I will never purchase another Invicta again. When you send an email to the company they do not even reply. Stay away from Invicta.

I purchased a Swiss Made Pro Diver on 11/8/2016 (6 months ago) from "The Watch Store" for $331.00. The watch has not been worn in any extreme conditions and has not been the water. A couple days ago the band came apart but not where it has removable pins. The watch fell to the pavement and damaged the bezel. I called Invicta and explained that (In my opinion) the pins that hold the band together were not long enough to properly hold and stuck out less than 1/16 of an inch into the side that came apart. Invicta said there was no warranty on the band or damage that occurred from it breaking regardless of whether the watch was made correctly or not. There are many choices when purchasing a watch and I can tell you this... I will never purchase another Invicta Watch.

Bought recently a Subaqua but lost one of the bracelet attachment screws. A small item, easy send by post. After numerous attempts; it is just impossible to make contact with Invicta HQ. No reply, no answers. Invicta aftersales is horrible, never a Invicta watch again! Has anyone a broken Subaqua? Please reply, I need your bracelet screws. Thanks!

Ordered a watch for my son. As it appeared to ship we checked tracking number and it never moved. I contacted FedEx and they say the shipper never shipped it. I called 5 times and it always said I was calling during non business hours even though I was not. Once I got it to tell me I was 4 callers away only to be on hold for 10 minutes and then it put me into having to leave a message. I also emailed multiple times with no response. I finally got a hold of the repair department who would not put me into a customer service but said he walked over and had them submit the refund I told him I wanted. He said he watched them do it. I have yet to see if it actually went through yet as this just happened but I was amazed customer service wouldn't speak to me and try and save the sale. How are these people in business? Do they actually have a customer service department? Terrible company. Stay away.

I placed an order on April 5, 2017 11:18 Pacific time and paid extra for expedited 2 day shipping for $29. I followed up on April 7, for a status on my order and it still says processing. I called the customer service number and after several attempts was unsuccessful and I never get a chance to speak to an agent because I have been on hold for so long and the automated message will advise you to leave a message instead of staying on hold. I even tried calling at 5:30 am Pacific time because the automated message stated they open 8:30-5 pm Eastern time, and their message states they are still close. I call again at 7 am Pacific time and finally the message changed to open. I also emailed the customer service help desk on 3 separate occasions and still do not receive a response or a callback.

I finally received a confirmation email that my order was shipped yesterday but after waiting almost a week for my order to ship and another 2 days to arrive is ridiculous! Why pay extra for expedited shipping when technically it's ground shipping. It is not fast shipping because it takes them so long to process the order. This was an anniversary present. That is the reason why I paid for extra to ship. My anniversary was yesterday and my order barely shipped! I cannot even get a hold of them to refund my shipping or even my order because you cannot get a hold of anyone. My advice do not order from Invictastores.com. It will be a waste of your time. This is a excellent example of poor customer service, you will never get any results with them. Never ever ordering from here again!

Very Unprofessional. I placed two orders and paid for two watches on Sunday. Website said both items were in stock. Received confirmation e-mail and even the shipping confirmation. After my order being stuck in limbo and labeled as "In Processing" for two days, I thought I better call them. I tried to contact them on the phone number listed on the website, but you always get the exact same message. First you are told there is one caller ahead of you and the wait is four minutes. This will be repeated three time. Second, you are told the wait time is two minutes and you are told this two times. Last, you are told to leave a message. I went thru this little ritual four times. There is obviously no one willing to speak with you on the telephone.

After being forced to email them about my orders, I received an e-mail saying there both items were out of stock and "sorry here's a coupon for 15% off your next order." AVOID THESE GUYS. BUY ON AMAZON OR OTHER TRUSTED STORE. INVICTA.COM IS HORRIBLE AND YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED. This is no way to run a business nowadays. I guess you really do get what you pay for!

I have been in contact with Both Evine and Invicta for months and still no resolve with many issues. At this point I want to take legal action and seems like I am not alone in this matter. 1. False warranty or no warranty provided. 2. Non contact within the company to resolve issues in timely manner. 3. False claims on charging for non-issues related to warranty. Anyone else please add to this.

I have two Invicta Watches. They look awesome but are very disappointing watches. They ALWAYS break down. Invicta will charge a fortune to repair it and guarantee it for 30 days. After which I assure you it will break down again and again and again. DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH. YOU WILL BE SCREWED.

Purchased 2 watches on Invicta store website. Watches were both on sales and available. Spent in excess of $700.00 on both after sales price. Received confirmation e-mail and even the shipping confirmation. 2 days later get another e-mail saying there was an out of stock on one of them and "sorry here's a coupon for 15% off your next order." Still waiting for a refund of the canceled watch. Have sent 3 e-mails, called multiple times and left as of today 4 VM. No callback, no customer service. AVOID THESE GUYS. BUY ON AMAZON OR OTHER TRUSTED STORE. INVICTA.COM IS HORRIBLE AND YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.

Placed an order on Invicta's website on 3/14 and the order seems to be stuck in processing limbo. Customer service is garbage. They either don't pick up the phone, hang up on you, or simply disconnect. Have not been able to speak to anyone at this awful company. They didn't have a problem processing the payment which has now cleared. Will be contacting a lawyer buddy now to deal with these ass clowns. BUYER BEWARE... STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

I had been a customer of Invicta for several years and currently own Invicta 15 watches. An Excalibur (model no. 18602) which in March 2016 started to show signs of a problem with the winder. It felt and sounded like it was skipping every few notches while winding. Mind you, I could still wind the watch, but I wanted to get this corrected before it got worse. I followed Invicta's instructions for repair, paying the $28 for shipping, and mailing the watch to the service center on 22 December 2016. I tried following up with the service center via email but never received a return email. Then I received a letter in the mail from IWSC stating that I owed $112.09 for needed repairs of the watch for "Movement Repair" and "Mainspring". Surprised that I was getting a bill at all, much less for movement which I expected to be a warranty covered item.

I made calls daily to IWSC for several weeks until finally reaching someone on 13 February 2017. The IWSC rep informed me that the movement wasn't a covered item because the watch "probably suffered some type of trauma"... "even as light as dropping onto carpet or hitting a wall while being worn". I asked for an email explaining this and told him to return the watch because it didn't make sense to pay that much for the repair, especially given Evine Live puts this watch on sale periodically for $129.80.

I got the watch back in the mail on 17 February 2017, but in total disrepair, not in the usable condition that it was when I mailed it to IWSC! The winder now does not wind at all, and to make matters worse, the hour and minute hands are no longer connected to the movement! It's like service center took it apart to assess the damage and then threw the parts back into the watch housing before closing the back!

I'd been a Invicta customer for many years and have on numerous occasions been an unpaid advertiser, highly recommending the style of the watches to others. I can no longer do so in good conscience. To the contrary, I will from here forward recommend against buying Invicta watches unless the purchaser is willing to accept the fact that these are expendables to be worn and used until a problem arises at which time they should be thrown away.

I ordered two watches from the Today show deals. Received my watch and it was defective. I immediately sent an email stating what happened and they did reply back to me along with a return label and stated that they would ship out a replacement. This was on December 27, 2016 and it is now March 16, 2017. I would never buy from this company ever again and I would be sure to double check any purchases from the Today show deals.

I was a fool to listen to someone. I bought my first overpriced Invicta watch on a cruise ship. Then started buying online at Evine and world of watches. I purchased 3 watches that fell apart within a couple of months, the first one, my Bolt Chronograph, ironically I got a hold of customer service, the strap was out of stock, surprise surprise, now a year later still out of stock. But this is the warranty. The other watch is a Venom, a month after having it, the crown fell apart. I sent it to customer service, they want to charge $185 for repair plus shipping back even though it is under warranty, they can keep it. It is more than I paid for the watch.

Today's latest. My coworker and I ordered watches on the Invicta site 9 March 2017. They screwed up and charged, 0.0 which was posted on their site for quite a while and charged only shipping and handling. This morning I receive an email that they cancelled the order because they do not charge that price for any of their items. It seems like someone in the company messed up and consumers should not be penalized for poor management or marketing. Yet when I emailed and asked for the policy I was ignored. My next step is to drive to Miami when get a chance to visit home and go to the company itself and look for their CEO unless he will throw me out the building if he is even there or his representatives. Is this the company that JT a great Football player, philanthropist, and humanitarian wants to be associated with or Mr. E Lalo run a company that will tarnish his name? What is the logical explanation?

Purchased a watch from Invictawatch.com on 3/4/2017. Got a tracking # to follow up on delivery. I kept calling to track movement of pkg. Today is 3/8/2017, pkg has not been shipped. Called only to find out it's not in stock. This watch company is the absolute worst. Would not recommend this to anyone!!!

I purchased 2 Invicta watches thru the Today show Steals on December 2, 2016. When I received it and when I tried to set the time on the watch it stopped working. I finally was able to contact someone and sent it in for repairs. I received the watch back and it wasn't working again so I sent it back again for repairs and when I got it back, it still didn't work.

Now I am having the hardest time getting thru to anyone and when I called the Florida location I spoke to a Marlla and when I asked for a supervisor she said I had to speak to customer service, which I did the other day and was told I had to send it in again in order for them to request a refund or a new watch. Marla put me on hold a few times and would not let me speak to a supervisor. I have left several emails, and voicemails and no one has called me back. The customer service is terrible and trying to resolve issues with this company is nearly impossible. I will never order from Invicta again regardless of how much of a deal it is. I still want a refund or a new watch that works.

I am trying to get the customer service dept for inquiring on watch band loops, and can't get any help. This is outrageous and unheard. Was on the line on hold for 2 hours, and still no answer. This is my second bad experience with Invicta customer service. The first one was when I purchased the watch. And to pay $28 for shipping of watch that cost $75, in my opinion it does not worth it. This is how they get you. Never again.

I have purchased several Invicta watches. Recently one of the reserve timepieces I own started to malfunction. When I call the warranty repair phone number, it was suggested that I send the watch in. To my surprise, my full warranty was not what it was cracked up to be. I was told I had to pay $28.00 to have someone inspect the watch before any repairs would be done. Well, in my case, it was the battery. I just received the bill $49.00 to replace the battery. All total my battery replacement cost over $80.00. Invicta just lost a loyal customer. Buyer beware.

Very dissatisfied with this watch. When I first received this I loved it. Only wore it a few times and forgot I had it on in the 2 foot pool with my kids and killed my watch. Said was waterproof up to 1800 feet and tried multiple calls to talk to someone now. After spending 31.00 dollars for shipping and insurance now just spent another 6.95 to mail this back for repair.

I received a JT S1 Rally watch in September 2016. It did not work. Sent it to Invicta for repairs under warranty. They received the watch on September 29. They have not acknowledge receiving it and I have had no luck in contacting them. I have over sixty Invicta watches and have a second one that needs warranty work. I am afraid to send it since I have heard nothing about the other one for almost five months.

Very poor service from Invicta Collections. Same experience as "Autumn of Roseville, CA on Jan. 25, 2017" Posted. I purchased a watch from the NBC Deals from Invicta Collections. Watch does not keep time and I have emailed them repeatedly requesting watch be replaced. Have not received any response from the company. Buyer beware!!! No receipt came with purchase.

I received an Invicta diver's watch (model #13930) as a Christmas gift. Just got around to having the bracelet adjusted and trying the watch this past week. It loses time. Set it twice to time.gov to make sure. It's an automatic watch that loses time. None of my other watches, automatic or quartz do that. Well, the watch is well under warranty and Invicta will fix it free of charge, right? WRONG! Invicta imposes a $28 dollar fee for ALL warranty returns. They say that includes RETURN POSTAGE, charged to the customer, and something they call an "EVALUATION FEE". NO other watch manufacturer I know of does this. In my case, the $28 is about ONE-QUARTER the price of the watch!

I have several Citizen watches. Had to send one back when power cell failed. (5 year warranty on Citizens) I paid for the postage to their service center. They paid for everything else. No charge for "evaluation." Believe Bulova and Seiko have the same policies. ONLY INVICTA charges to look at and supposedly fix a manufacturing defect that THEY created in the first place. Anybody thinking about purchasing an Invicta watch should strongly consider this. Invicta clearly does NOT back up what it sells.

I have been buying Invicta watches for over ten years and the last 5 I have ordered the band metal wears out, the gold rubs out. I have ones that are old and the band coloring never wore off. They are making them cheap now. I had one I wore for a week and the gold wore off for no reason, so it's no longer any use to me. I am very disappointed in Invicta now, made cheap and getting expensive!!!

Was on hold for over an hour before I was connected with a customer service representative. Placed me in touch with the technician working on my watch (the hand on the 6 o'clock subdial had detached for the SECOND time). Technician accused me of being too rough on the watch. I had only worn the watch a few times and the watch was never subjected to any blows or dropped. He stated something as minor as playing golf while wearing the watch could cause the hand to detach. Really?

When I asked him for a consideration on the price, he offered to place to watch in a sonic cleaner for a "deep" clean at no charge. I guess a sonic washer would be less harmful to a watch. This is utter BS! If you're considering purchasing an Invicta watch, save yourself a TON of aggravation and consider taking it elsewhere for service. IWSC will only try to rake you over the COALS and accuse you of abusing your watch. The only reason I gave this company 1 star is because it is the lowest review available.

Invicta Watches Company Profile