3.7/5 (185 ratings)

About Invicta Watches

Invicta Watches Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Phone is completely automated refers you to website...website states they will contact you in 24hrs. I have sent an e-mail a day and nothing. I ordered over 800.00 in merchandise and want to return a $65.00 item. I am trying to return according to their timely return policy. Time is running out. Over the years I have spent over $10,000.00 on Invicta watches and boxes. This is my first return and it will be my one and only. I have unsubscribed and will no longer purchase any Invicta merchandise online. I am a regular Joe. $65.00 in their pocket or mine. I want it in mine. It is money and principle! Quick to take your money. ZERO customer service. Don't blame it on Covid...If you had the manpower to take the order, charge the credit card, and process order...then you have the manpower to handle returns... Very dissatisfied with Invicta Customer Service!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

I placed an order based on previous reviews. My order was placed on 12/11/21, they stated via email it would be processed in 5 days, well needless to say it wasn't. Tried calling and would get hung up on. They sent an email apologizing for the delay and that they will give me a $20 coupon for my next order. What in the world makes them think I would ever buy from them again after my experience with them.

They stated again that they will ship it out in 2 days. They charged my credit card & I still waited 2 weeks, finally after making so many attempts calling I did get a representative who stated it would be delivered later that day, I hung up and called back to be told they still haven't processed my order. So I'm updating my husband while on the phone with a representative telling my husband we should cancel our order & the representative was like..."I can help you with canceling your order." So I did! Was hoping to have it before Christmas because it was a gift, highly disappointed!! If they do not have the merchandise they should properly inform the buyer & they should not charge any credit card if they never shipped the merchandise!!!

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

In this day of throw-away products, who would think watches with a $500 dollar retail price (lol) would be one. Buying a simple thing like replacement band is more expensive than just buying another watch, also when they are clearing out watches for $34.00 that were hundreds originally should be a clue. I own 2 watches less than 5 years old. Will not buy anymore.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I bought a diver's watch with a chronograph. It took over a month to get delivered. When it did get delivered, the chronograph did not work properly. I let them know, first the run around of what type was it and when it was purchased. I even called them. They told me they couldn't change it because it was 30 days from purchased. It took them longer than that to deliver it. When I kept complaining so send me an email that they were sending a self address envelope to exchange it. Never happened. What I got was another email with links to where I could send it to get repair. I would have to pay for shipping and depending on what they claim the reason it wasn't working right also the repair. I know a chronograph isn't a big deal, I don't use it, but it was an expensive watch and everything should work on it.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I have purchased 6 Invicta watches and 2 of the 6 has wristband malfunctions. Leather band unglued and fell apart. The SS band clip, just snapped off. Unable to find Invicta replacement bands. When I contacted Invicta in Florida, the customer service rep was useless. I stopped purchasing Invicta product.

Original review: April 24, 2021

The fact that they treat a fan who professes extreme appreciation for the quality behind their product is mind blowing! This has happened repeatedly. On my recent purchase, I called multiple times, including today checking on an order I placed 2 weeks ago this upcoming Monday. Today their service rep lied to me! I was told that my order would ship and I’d be emailed tracking info by 5:30 pm today. According to the Invicta WebSite neither happened. Ineptitude is one thing, but dishonesty is definitely another! My late father instilled in me a love for collecting things, especially baseball cards and watches. Today, I still collect both. I have everything from vintage Rolexes, TagHeuer, Seikos, Cartiers and Invictas, plus many others. Despite my much more expensive options, my 2 favorites are my G Shock and my Invictas.

I discuss watchmakers on my multiple social media platforms, including a growing YouTube channel. If Invicta ever wishes to grow, their customer service and shipping policy HAS GOT TO CHANGE AND MORE CLOSELY RESEMBLE THEIR PRODUCT QUALITY! I’ll keep ordering Invicta product, but at this point, NOT DIRECTLY from Invicta. I will share my personal experience, especially this experience with all of my friends and followers. I will describe my frustration with their terrible shipping, then, today, being lied to. I’d like to explain how they made up for all my frustration, but after being lied to, I don’t expect it. I'm an Invicta Watch product, but not Invicta service fan.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

I've purchased many watches from Invicta over the years. I look at them now and wonder why I purchased most of them. The ones I wore frequently lasted only a few years. Crowns fell off, hour/minute hands fell off, crystals fogged up. I also researched their automatic movements and found that many are very low grade and manufactured in third world countries. That apparently was why Invicta's prices are so low. I also purchased several leather watch straps on sale or in bundles of three or more. Turns out the reason the straps were on sale was that the straps were very short and barely fit my average size wrist.

It seems Invicta is always trying to "clip" their customers by hiding the low quality aspects of their products while selling for seemingly low prices. I have moved on to other brands. Lastly, several of my Invicta's are so wild in design or excessively large that they cannot be worn in public and certainly not in business meetings or environments. They are too over the top.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

When I purchased my Invicta S1 Rally 23078 watch, their website advertised it as having a Swiss quartz movement (chronograph). The nightmare starts when fog starts to show up under the crystal. It got wet in the rain, but it is supposed to be WR to 100m (or so it says on the watch). Evidently, it isn't. It gets worse. The battery died very quickly, which isn't a big deal. I brought it to my local jeweler who opened it to change the battery. I asked to see the movement. To my surprise and horror, it was Chinese. A whole lot of white plastic with a teeny Chinese movement in the middle. I went back to their website and it now said it was a Japanese quartz movement. I contacted Invicta to share my discontent at this blatant false advertising. After many attempts to contact Invicta (customer service, repairs, sales), never got an answer or even less a reply to acknowledge my complaint...

If that wasn't bad enough, I also own a Pro Diver 24668, with a silicone strap, which broke in the middle of the band 14 months after purchasing it (I don't wear it every day as I have several other watches). Not only that, went to adjust the time and the crown pulled out completely. This is what 150+ years of Swiss watchmaking history boils down to with Invicta. Brutal non existent customer service with equally bad craftsmanship & quality. Funny that Invicta also now owns TechnoMarine watches. They deserve each other as they also are equally bad at quality & service. My TechnoMarine Squale was a lemon from the start (no WR whatsoever for a dive watch). Sent it in to TechnoMarine for repairs at great expense only to have it returned, still not WR, but with a huge piece of lint under the crystal...

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I was a loyal Invicta customer for over 15 years. But after a recent experience with invicta customer service and how they responded to the situation I was extremely disappointed. It showed me that this company does not care about the people that buy their watches. They lost me as a customer and I'm sure they will lose many others as well.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

I purchased my Venom character watch back in February 2019. After wearing it a few times and owning for 6 months, the cable around the bezel broke. Disappointed in finding out the warranty doesn't cover the exterior of the watch, I send the watch for repair in October 2019. I still have yet to receive my repaired watch and now it's October 2020. While I understand and appreciate the extra precautionary measures companies are taking, given the current COVID issue, I cannot justify why a simple repair like this cannot be done in 12 months or the warranty didn't cover a manufacturing issue.

At this point, I just want my watch returned and all my shipping/postal insurance costs refunded or the watch replaced. While I truly love the styling of Invicta watches (I have two Punisher watches purchased around the same time), I will not purchase another Invicta product, due to this situation and will share my experience on social media. I will also advise friends, family and associates not to purchase Invicta watches either.

Invicta Watches Company Information