2.3/5 (520 ratings)

About Invicta Watches

Invicta Watches Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

Original review: July 20, 2022

Apparently, Invicta is charging customers' credit cards almost a week before shipping. The actual time to receive your purchase will be closer to 2 weeks. Customer service is rude and nasty, especially Gloria, a supervisor, who hung up on me after I informed her that one of her customer service agents invited negative feedback. Invicta, in spite of their products, had the rudest, most infuriating customer service people I have ever encountered. I probably won't deal with them again.

Original review: July 8, 2022

I'm a Invicta watch addict. Own 25+ watches! All gorgeous. Have 1 watch not working properly, contacted Invicta via their website. You aren't able to have a CC of email as typical with fill the form scenario. Has been weeks, no response. Warranty or not, I want watch to work. I can fix myself. No issues with all other watches. This one in particular is a favorite. Does Invicta stand by warranties? Do they even do customer support? I give "0" stars on this issue of no contact. All other watches at this point "10" Stars.

Jay W 7.8.22

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 3, 2022

I have over 175 watches in my collection from hundreds of different brands. Invicta gives you exceptional value and quality. I can honestly compare the Invicta brand to watches that cost thousands of dollars. They are on par. Stick with reserve level and up. You won't have one negative thing to say about the brand. I have some of them for over 8 years with not one single issue. For the folks who say otherwise, many of them are just liars. I only buy direct through Invicta ▶ **.

Original review: June 16, 2022

I ordered a watch online through InvictaStores.com. The purchased was delayed in receipt. I called the online customer service number and was told they were having shipping issues. I received the watch on 5/25. It was too large for my husband. I called customer service and they sent a return label. I return the watch 5/26. On 6/13 I emailed customer service advising them I had not received my refund to date. They emailed back 6/13 saying the watch had been received and that the refund would be processed with PayPal within 24 hours. Today is 6/16, and I've stilled not received my refund. I filed a claim with PayPal for resolution. I would not order anything from InvictaStores.com again. Buyer Beware.

Original review: June 15, 2022

I have bought 2 watches from Invicta. The first watch I really liked the picture on the website but when I got it was not totally the same, it did not look as nice. It was close and I kept it. The next watch I bought and received was not even close to what was pictured. I really liked the bright blue colors and brush gold looked. But what I received was not even close. The blue strap was dull. The blue on the watch was like black and the brushed gold was actually polished. Not even close. Invicta promises that if you are not satisfied they will take the watch back and return your money – it is definitely not true. I emailed them several times with no answer. I tried calling and could not get through to anyone, for a refund they tell you to email, I did and again no answer. It has been 1 month and still no answer. Buyers beware. Their marketing is really enticing.

Original review: May 2, 2022

I ordered at watch and paid extra for 2 day shipping. They didn't send it 2 day shipping, they sent it 4 day shipping. I emailed them for a refund of the shipping cost and they told me they would not be refunding my money because I was getting the watch in 4 days. That made no sense to me but it was easy to see they don't care about customers, just money. This will be the last watch I ever buy from them.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

I emailed twice about a store credit or exchange for a watch, and no answer in 2 months. Called customer service numerous times, but always a long hold. Finally was able to speak to a representative in Feb., but then midstream he must have accidentally hung up.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2022

The biggest pieces of junk on the market, you can get a much better watch at Walmart at a fraction of the cost, also when the say Swiss movement is a load of crap, had a jeweller tell me the one I had which was a Swiss movement was a load of garbage, it was Chinese, he also said mine couldn't be repaired because it wasn't worth the cost, so in the trash it went, none of them are anything but fle market trash, don't waste your money, go to jewelry store and buy a real watch. Or Walmart watches are way better quality for $9.99.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

Where to start? I purchased 6 watches Dec 6th and didn't receive them till February 16th. I emailed them several times and called. I finally got someone on the phone and they said they were backed up on their orders to be patient and I would receive them by end of week. I didn't receive them for another 3 weeks. When I got them there was one I needed to size. I went to their store and they sized it but it was too big even with all the links out. As soon as I showed the woman at the store the watch she told me there was a design flaw. That a lot of customer complained that even with all the links taken out it was still too big.

I asked if I could exchange it and they would not allow me to return it in store. I was told to call customer service. This is where I realized Invicta has the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. Not only Was I told I could not return the watch for a refund or exchange. When I voiced my disappointment with their policies and asked him what I was supposed to do with a watch I couldn't even wear the customer rep laughed hysterically at me and told me I had to deal with it! The bottom line is do not order anything from their website. If you are not satisfied and you want to return something it's damn near impossible to get your money back or an exchange.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Phone is completely automated refers you to website...website states they will contact you in 24hrs. I have sent an e-mail a day and nothing. I ordered over 800.00 in merchandise and want to return a $65.00 item. I am trying to return according to their timely return policy. Time is running out. Over the years I have spent over $10,000.00 on Invicta watches and boxes. This is my first return and it will be my one and only. I have unsubscribed and will no longer purchase any Invicta merchandise online. I am a regular Joe. $65.00 in their pocket or mine. I want it in mine. It is money and principle! Quick to take your money. ZERO customer service. Don't blame it on Covid...If you had the manpower to take the order, charge the credit card, and process order...then you have the manpower to handle returns... Very dissatisfied with Invicta Customer Service!

Invicta Watches Company Information