2.3/5 (517 ratings)

About Invicta Watches

Invicta Watches Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

Original review: June 16, 2022

I ordered a watch online through InvictaStores.com. The purchased was delayed in receipt. I called the online customer service number and was told they were having shipping issues. I received the watch on 5/25. It was too large for my husband. I called customer service and they sent a return label. I return the watch 5/26. On 6/13 I emailed customer service advising them I had not received my refund to date. They emailed back 6/13 saying the watch had been received and that the refund would be processed with PayPal within 24 hours. Today is 6/16, and I've stilled not received my refund. I filed a claim with PayPal for resolution. I would not order anything from InvictaStores.com again. Buyer Beware.

Original review: June 15, 2022

I have bought 2 watches from Invicta. The first watch I really liked the picture on the website but when I got it was not totally the same, it did not look as nice. It was close and I kept it. The next watch I bought and received was not even close to what was pictured. I really liked the bright blue colors and brush gold looked. But what I received was not even close. The blue strap was dull. The blue on the watch was like black and the brushed gold was actually polished. Not even close. Invicta promises that if you are not satisfied they will take the watch back and return your money – it is definitely not true. I emailed them several times with no answer. I tried calling and could not get through to anyone, for a refund they tell you to email, I did and again no answer. It has been 1 month and still no answer. Buyers beware. Their marketing is really enticing.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 2, 2022

I ordered at watch and paid extra for 2 day shipping. They didn't send it 2 day shipping, they sent it 4 day shipping. I emailed them for a refund of the shipping cost and they told me they would not be refunding my money because I was getting the watch in 4 days. That made no sense to me but it was easy to see they don't care about customers, just money. This will be the last watch I ever buy from them.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

I emailed twice about a store credit or exchange for a watch, and no answer in 2 months. Called customer service numerous times, but always a long hold. Finally was able to speak to a representative in Feb., but then midstream he must have accidentally hung up.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2022

The biggest pieces of junk on the market, you can get a much better watch at Walmart at a fraction of the cost, also when the say Swiss movement is a load of crap, had a jeweller tell me the one I had which was a Swiss movement was a load of garbage, it was Chinese, he also said mine couldn't be repaired because it wasn't worth the cost, so in the trash it went, none of them are anything but fle market trash, don't waste your money, go to jewelry store and buy a real watch. Or Walmart watches are way better quality for $9.99.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

Where to start? I purchased 6 watches Dec 6th and didn't receive them till February 16th. I emailed them several times and called. I finally got someone on the phone and they said they were backed up on their orders to be patient and I would receive them by end of week. I didn't receive them for another 3 weeks. When I got them there was one I needed to size. I went to their store and they sized it but it was too big even with all the links out. As soon as I showed the woman at the store the watch she told me there was a design flaw. That a lot of customer complained that even with all the links taken out it was still too big.

I asked if I could exchange it and they would not allow me to return it in store. I was told to call customer service. This is where I realized Invicta has the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. Not only Was I told I could not return the watch for a refund or exchange. When I voiced my disappointment with their policies and asked him what I was supposed to do with a watch I couldn't even wear the customer rep laughed hysterically at me and told me I had to deal with it! The bottom line is do not order anything from their website. If you are not satisfied and you want to return something it's damn near impossible to get your money back or an exchange.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Phone is completely automated refers you to website...website states they will contact you in 24hrs. I have sent an e-mail a day and nothing. I ordered over 800.00 in merchandise and want to return a $65.00 item. I am trying to return according to their timely return policy. Time is running out. Over the years I have spent over $10,000.00 on Invicta watches and boxes. This is my first return and it will be my one and only. I have unsubscribed and will no longer purchase any Invicta merchandise online. I am a regular Joe. $65.00 in their pocket or mine. I want it in mine. It is money and principle! Quick to take your money. ZERO customer service. Don't blame it on Covid...If you had the manpower to take the order, charge the credit card, and process order...then you have the manpower to handle returns... Very dissatisfied with Invicta Customer Service!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

I placed an order based on previous reviews. My order was placed on 12/11/21, they stated via email it would be processed in 5 days, well needless to say it wasn't. Tried calling and would get hung up on. They sent an email apologizing for the delay and that they will give me a $20 coupon for my next order. What in the world makes them think I would ever buy from them again after my experience with them.

They stated again that they will ship it out in 2 days. They charged my credit card & I still waited 2 weeks, finally after making so many attempts calling I did get a representative who stated it would be delivered later that day, I hung up and called back to be told they still haven't processed my order. So I'm updating my husband while on the phone with a representative telling my husband we should cancel our order & the representative was like..."I can help you with canceling your order." So I did! Was hoping to have it before Christmas because it was a gift, highly disappointed!! If they do not have the merchandise they should properly inform the buyer & they should not charge any credit card if they never shipped the merchandise!!!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

In this day of throw-away products, who would think watches with a $500 dollar retail price (lol) would be one. Buying a simple thing like replacement band is more expensive than just buying another watch, also when they are clearing out watches for $34.00 that were hundreds originally should be a clue. I own 2 watches less than 5 years old. Will not buy anymore.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I bought a diver's watch with a chronograph. It took over a month to get delivered. When it did get delivered, the chronograph did not work properly. I let them know, first the run around of what type was it and when it was purchased. I even called them. They told me they couldn't change it because it was 30 days from purchased. It took them longer than that to deliver it. When I kept complaining so send me an email that they were sending a self address envelope to exchange it. Never happened. What I got was another email with links to where I could send it to get repair. I would have to pay for shipping and depending on what they claim the reason it wasn't working right also the repair. I know a chronograph isn't a big deal, I don't use it, but it was an expensive watch and everything should work on it.

Invicta Watches Company Information