2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

3.8/5 (185 ratings)

About Invicta Watches

Invicta Watches Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

Original review: July 20, 2020

I am purchase watch Invicta Coalition Forces Men’s model 32726 in 07/12/2020 Order ** to my father birthday and the watch never arrived in my home and I call many time to customer service Invicta and never have Answer about my order. This is company is a big disaster. Don’t have respect to the customer.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I purchased 3 items on April 13, 2020. Within 1 week I received 2 of the items, I have sent emails and called. I was told that all items will be shipped on April 30, 2020. If it wasn’t mailed your funds will be returned, to this day May 8, 2020, I do not have the watch nor a refund, nor have I been contacted by anyone from the company. This is my second time ordering from the company, and they did take a couple weeks to send one item, but I got it, now however, nothing. Not sure I will be ordering again.

Original review: March 21, 2020

My mom had an Invicta ceramic watch she sent out to them just after New Year's. Long story short, we went through a whole runaround with a duplicate ticket, then ordering a part from Switzerland, then getting the wrong part. Two months later, we requested a refund and returning the watch as is. Nothing. Now we're settling it through our card company and filing a dispute. If you paid with a card, go through your bank or company and file a dispute ASAP. That is the ONLY way you will get any results.

Original review: March 14, 2020

I purchased 3 watches from Invicta.com. After I received 2 of the watches they were not what I expected, so I returned them to invicta, after 1 month did not see credit so I called. They told me it takes roughly 6 weeks to see credit. Fast forward it's now 3 months and they only credited Partial amount, I called several times and sent numerous emails to them regarding this credit, they told me it was still in processing. I cannot believe a return would take this long, I will never purchase an invicta watch again, not worth the aggravation for a measly 350.00 credit.

Original review: March 13, 2020

Love the look of the excursion model Invicta watch I just received today through FedEx. Problem is that it was DOA, as confirmed by Invicta's watch service center. Bad enough. Now I hear that I likely won't see a replacement for 2-3 weeks. Having already waited almost two weeks for my watch to arrive, I'm pretty pissed.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I've had several Invictas and not one kept time. I paid $109 for one of their automatic diver models just last week, received it a couple days ago...guess what, not winding with motion...surprise, surprise.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Sent watch in for crystal replacement. HUGE cost to replace proprietary crystal that Invicta will not sell to watch repair shops. After 1 month, watch returned with incorrect crystal (no magnifying window). Sent watch back, as of now, it's been gone 3 weeks. Got an email today in response to my email inquiring as to when I might expect return. Told to send full name/address, model & serial number of watch, date of purchase, signed receipt, etc. etc. Just what the hell is going on with this company? Are they on this planet? NEVER buy one of these watches, regardless of the price they ask for. If you do, you'll pay for that choice in abject despair!

Resolution response: Feb. 5, 2020

Management stepped in and issued a credit back for the order after seeing I had repurchased the exact item at the correct price hours later and even issued me a 25$ store credit.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I ordered a watch from their site on 2/2/2020 that was 118. They charged me 138. When I called and emailed them they said the price changed and that there was nothing they could do about it so I asked for an rga even though they still haven't shipped it yet and they said I have to receive it 1st. Needless to say I will be returning it and will not be purchasing anything else from Invicta ever again.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I own more than 10 Invicta watches and keep them all in a watch case and pull the stem out when not in use. However, on two watches the chronograph function stopped working. I took them to the Invicta store in Times Square (I live in NY) and was told that they ONLY repair watches that were purchased in the store....though they ship out to Invicta's repair shop on Mars or some other planet...and that I will be contacted before the repair begins.

First, why have a brick and mortar but refuse to accept Invicta watches that are shipped out for repair at the owner's expense. Secondly, the repair was three times the cost of the watch, $349 vs $150...explain that to me? How could the time and parts to repair one aspect of the watch cost more than the construction of the entire watch? Third, I had bands break on two other watches that I submitted for repair and was given a site to purchase the bands myself. NO THANK YOU! NEVER AGAIN. If you want a sexy throw away watch, then go ahead and spend away. But this company is just a one way conveyor belt that does not value the customer journey AT ALL! Kevin of NY

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I bought three Invicta Diver watches, all failed within one month. No exposure to water, no rough treatment, no damage of any kind. They wanted one-third the cost of a watch to make a warranty repair. The word "FRAUD" comes to mind.

Invicta Watches Company Information