2. Background Check Companies
Accredited Partner

Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.28/5

Instant Checkmate is a public records search service. All of the information is generated by searching public records from federal, state and county databases and compiling it into a report. You can look up addresses, phone numbers, social media profiles, driving records, arrest records, demographic data and a variety of other information.

Instant Checkmate Gallery (5)
Instant Checkmate Get Pricing

Instant Checkmate Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Checkmate?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Checkmate?

Original review: May 18, 2020

I have never felt so unsafe in my life with scammers who claim to be one and they are not. Instant Checkmate helped me tremendously to remove those who are not legitimate and are only scammers. Thank you guys. I feel much safer this way with your verifications.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Checkmate does what it advertises - reveals otherwise difficult to obtain information about individuals. We found it useful recently when a home inspector gave misleading information about a home we were selling - checkmate revealed numerous problems with the individual, including tax evasion and other unhappy clients.

Original review: May 15, 2020

My call assistant Jake was very helpful in refunding me my money after confusing small print lead to me purchasing a plan I didn’t need or use. I appreciate the help and that there was only about a minute wait time.

Original review: May 11, 2020

Always helpful for whatever I have been looking for. Also very accommodating on the telephone. They try every way to help in your needs as a customer. Also have been very lucky in finding the correct information I have been looking for in a long time. I would recommend to my friends and family anytime.

Original review: May 1, 2020

Overall I was very satisfied with your service. I was able to locate the majority of the people I needed to find. If I ever decide to return to the service I was engaged in I wouldn't hesitate to use Instant Checkmate again.

Original review: April 28, 2020

I use Instant Checkmate to get contact info and to determine if a person should be safe to meet alone. Not sure if I should rely on it so much for the latter, but it works good for the former. Been subscribed for several years. Never tried another system.

Original review: April 28, 2020

Always very pleased with results from your website. I cant recall a time where I didn't find the info I was looking for, nationwide. Thanks for being there for a go to and helping me make educated business decisions with your information.

Original review: April 17, 2020

I've had good results with the service and customer service. A little pricey compared to others but it is worth trying to see if it meets your needs. When it comes to cost one has to balance a recurring monthly charge vs. only paying for it when you need it.

Original review: March 29, 2020

I am not necessarily answering these surveys in the order received. This is the 3rd one so I ask that you review the two previous surveys. The Customer Service Agents were very good and it was great that they were able to work from home and provide excellent service. Refer for good customer service: Yes! Having to call Customer Service: No.

Original review: March 23, 2020

I just needed to review one contact. No additional needs. The information I sought was readily available. Some of the information was not necessarily correct, but there were statements stating this might be the case. There may be additional needs in the future, but not at this time. I will re-evaluate my needs at a future date.

Instant Checkmate Company Information