This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Hurley is a swimwear company founded in 1979 in California. Popular products include shorts, joggers, sandals, hats, wetsuits and surf apparel. You can find Hurley products online, through third-party retailers and at some retail stores.
- Regular sales
- Shop-now, pay-later options
- Wide selection of swimwear
- No free shipping
- No exchanges
Hurley has a variety of swimwear, clothing and accessories for adults and children. There’s no girls' section, but the inventory features unisex shirts, hats and backpacks. Most items come with a standard 30-day return policy.
What is Hurley brand?
Hurley specializes in swimsuits, wetsuits, street apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and boys. Popular items include boardshorts, hoodies, pullovers, sandals, hats, backpacks and face masks. For women, the brand also has dresses, jumpsuits and rompers.
You can find Hurley’s beach and surf styles online and in select department stores. Hurley offers shoppers a way to shop now and pay later through a partnership with Klarna.
As of publishing date, Hurley clothing prices start at around $10 for basic T-shirts and $30 for graphic T-shirts. Regularly priced shorts and pants start between $40 and $60. Seasonal and special promotions are available, and it has a clearance section with older styles at lower prices.
However, Hurley doesn’t offer free shipping on purchases made on its website. Keep in mind that prices and sales vary if you’re purchasing through the brand or a third-party retailer.
- Did Nike buy Hurley?
- Yes, Nike purchased Hurley in 2002. However, the brand was sold to Bluestar Alliance in 2019.
- What is Hurley’s return policy?
- Hurley has a 30-day return policy on most items. Worn clothing and final-sale purchases can’t be refunded or exchanged. Wetsuits come with a one-year warranty on workmanship defects and a six-month warranty on material defects.
- Does Hurley run small?
- Hurley sizing is based on accurate measurements. Sizing guides are available online to help you measure for swimsuits, wetsuits and more.
- Where is Hurley located?
- Hurley has retail locations on the West Coast and in Florida and Texas. It was founded and is headquartered out of Costa Mesa, California.
- Where can I buy Hurley clothing?
- Hurley clothing can be purchased online or at one of its retail locations. Department stores like Macy’s, Kohl’s and Dick’s may also carry Hurley clothing.
Is Hurley a good brand?
Hurley is a swim-and-surf brand with popular apparel and accessories. Options are available for men, women and boys. Hurley prices are relatively affordable, and many of its items are available through local department stores, including Macy’s and Kohls.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,431,238 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
They charge $10 out of refund and you have to pay for shipping. Bought a couple pair of Hurley men's XL fleece joggers from Costco and was so impressed with fit went to online store to get summer joggers same size and it was a completely different sizing and fit. Couldn't even get them past my knees. Then I try to log on to process a return and the site denies access or recognition of order number so you have to email them where you get snippy customer service. Highly advise not using online store!
Hurley Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.