Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.35/5

Chubbies Shorts Reviews

Original review: June 27, 2019

I nearly placed an order with Chubbies using their website h/ before noticing discrepancies that raised my suspicions of the legitimacy of their e-commerce website. Their website lists a physical address in which to send returns as: Nothing - They do not have a return address. This physical address does not exist. Secondly, their 'Terms of Service' link is producing a 404 Page Not Found error. Thirdly, the physical address of Chubbies that they list in their promotional email, 2720 Taylor St, Suite 310, San Francisco, CA 94133, does not exist.

The final discrepancy is that the email address they list in which to contact their company for questions or customer service, info@chubbiesshorts.com, returns a delivery error. Please see the following delivery error I received after trying to email Chubbies using info@chubbiesshorts.com: Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following .info@chubbiesshorts.com. This website is likely a phishing scam! Please do not order from this website and risk having your credit card and personal information in the possession of criminals!

Original review: June 13, 2018

I do most of my shopping for my son and husband at Chubbiest Shorts. My husband loves the patterns of the clothing and the range of colors they offer are endless. But what makes this company different and a favorite for my family is their wide range for body type. I order 2 pairs of swimming trunks and a few shirts. The swimming trunks are made from very durable material that will last a couple years. Which is great. Also the shirts they offered are amazing. My son loves the bright colors. The quality is 100%. They take pride in the clothing they make and offer. And if you have any issues I know I can return and exchange for another product. I'm a customer for life.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2018

It was a very good experience with Chubbies Shorts. I like the brand as a whole. They have a good selection and good styles that go with any occasion. Not hard at all to find the right sizes and good timing with shipping. I like the brand as a whole. Love the reasonable prices and the fit of the clothing. Also, great features. However the material needs to be sturdier and hold up to washing better. Had a little issue with shrinkage but not to where it was a problem. But overall it's very good quality. Very satisfied with this service and will gladly shop with them again.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I had a great experience with Chubbies Shorts. I love everything about it. Everything fits me well and I love how they look and feel on me. The price is great as well and I got my shipment right on time. Plus, you can't beat the quality.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I love this Chubbies Shorts and my overall experience with them has been great. Chubbies Shorts offers great prices and great quality clothes. They offer a great selection of swimwear for the whole family. I love their designs and patterns. I enjoy their online website too. Everything is easy to find, and the everyday low prices makes this place a great place to shop. I enjoy shopping from the comfort of my home. But the site's set up could use some updating, and better ways to contact customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chubbies Shorts?

Original review: June 9, 2018

I love that the item comes in the size and style that I like and the clothes came packaged well. They cut the clothes to hang on the body the way they are supposed to. I really appreciate that. I had a great experience and have liked everything that I have got from Chubbies Shorts. So much so that I plan to buy more in the near future.

Original review: June 8, 2018

They offer great clothing. I have the option to wear them out and about while running the errands that I need to run and also wear them around the house while doing chores and other things like that. It is great to own several pairs. My overall experience purchasing Chubbies Shorts has been absolutely fantastic and it has been easy. The shipping is always fast and it arrives exactly as described every single time. I have never had any issues with the company or the actual product itself. I will definitely continue buying from them for a very long time to come.

Original review: June 6, 2018

My experience with Chubbies Shorts is very positive. I like the clothing a lot and they have a lot of benefits. They fit well and are comfortable. They also look good when you wear them. They are stylish and modern, and I can wear the clothing for many occasions. They are also reasonably priced and on sale often. Though I wish they would offer the clothing in different colors and add extra pockets to hold smartphones so it would be much easier to manage the phone. It would be a great improvement.

Original review: June 5, 2018

The quality and design of the shorts is what I like the most about Chubbies Shorts. Very popular in my area and really are a short for the summer time as they help keep me cool. Easy to order online, they fit well and true to size, affordable. Always have the kinds I like in stock too. I had to return a pair because they gave me the wrong size and they were very quick in sending me a new pair. But the shorts could come in more darker colors instead of just light pastel colors. The shirts I wear don't really match some of the colors that they offer to us. Plus I don't think I can pull off most of these light colors.

Original review: June 4, 2018

My overall experience of this company is that it is best suited for a high temperature setting for maximum notoriety but still has products that are well suited for a cooler temperature. I like the ease of ordering and customer service representatives are high grade professionals. My items were packed in a clean fashion with my invoice in plain view and has no product stress or loss of color with the return policy notice. But this brand is a bit pricey for my everyday needs. More discounts might meet my needs more but there are still products that meet other needs for upper wear.

Chubbies Shorts Company Information