2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.45/5

Brilliant Earth Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?

Original review: June 9, 2020

With my 30th wedding anniversary coming up, I wasn’t sure what I could get my beautiful wife to show her how lucky I feel to have her, so I hit the web. My first instinct was of course, a nice piece of jewelry but I wanted it to be special. I assumed this wouldn’t be easy due to all stores being closed because of COVID-19. I was happy to see the Brilliant Earth offers virtual appointments during these crazy times!! I booked my 50 min Zoom call right away so I could get to speak to a consultant and have them help me out a little. This experience was just amazing to me!!! I was able to tell the consultant a little bit about my wife and was even able to show them some of her favorite pieces of jewelry from home so we could find piece that would suit her style!! Thank you Brilliant Earth for making times like this a little easier!!! I highly recommend them!

Original review: June 6, 2020

I'm usually not the type of person to take time to type up a review, but Brilliant Earth's service and products are just so amazing I knew I had to come online to share. From beginning to end, the team at Brilliant Earth make you feel like you're the most important customer to them. They care about your story and want to truly understand what you're looking for. They care. I never felt like they were trying to upsell me or anything. I told them my budget (which was a little modest) and they helped me to build the most beautiful engagement ring for my fiance. My experience was so exceptional that my now fiance and I will be going back to see them for our wedding bands too. Just excellent customer service.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 27, 2020

I was browsing their collection online and decided it would be worth my while to drive a little further out of my way to visit their store location. Their onside collection was simply amazing. The sales person took her time to explain the different cuts and qualities and she seemed to really love what she did! She wasn’t pushy at all and took her time showing me everything even though she knew I wasn’t in the market for those items, she simply loved their beauty and wanted to share with me. I’m glad she did! Ultimately, my visit to their location gave me the brand reputation I was looking for to pull the trigger with my desired item online.

I wish I could share the commission with her, but when I was in store, I still wasn’t ready to make the purchase. After some more local browsing and pondering I ended up finalizing my purchase on their website. My delivery came quicker than expected and I’m very happy with the overall experience and selection offered by their location. You have gained a lifetime customer!

Original review: March 12, 2020

Finding a good jeweler is hard enough as is, but finding one that you entrust on working on a family heirloom is definitely worth coming online to share a review for. My mother’s necklace had been passed down to me and there was a beautiful gem in the middle that had come loose and fallen over time. I had put it away in my jewelry box and completely forgotten about getting it fix.

I finally decided to do some research alone to try and find a reputable jeweler to entrust with such an important piece. Also, I should mention the stone was a specific shape and texture. The help I received at Brilliant was above and beyond anything I could imagine. The staff were attentive and patient in helping me select the proper replacement piece and also in assuring me that my necklace was in the proper hands and would be handled with the utmost care. I received it back within their advised delays and the work they did was nothing short of amazing. I’m thrilled with the work and service they provided. They exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I don’t have a lot of time to shop, but I was looking to get my wife something special for our 30th wedding anniversary. A few months ago, she had mentioned that she was looking to get a new diamond ring, so that’s what I settled on. I wanted to get her a custom ring with diamond and amethysts (her favorite precious stone). Honestly, I wasn’t sure where to start, or when I would find time to build a custom ring with my busy schedule but I discovered that they can do it all online. I was able to use their online tool to build and customize a ring, and then show my wife so that she could have some final input on the design. She loves her new ring, and I loved how easy it was to get her such a special and unique gift.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

The filtering options are great and made finding what I wanted super easy. Found great gift options for many people in my family. Transaction was easy enough and I received my order pretty quick. Real happy about this.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

My wife found the perfect ring for her thanks to the website. It's very easy to find what you're looking for, and the quality of images and videos really helps to see every little detail. This helped a lot and made the transaction all the more smooth.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

If you’re in the market for a ring for a loved one, I'd recommend Brilliant Earth, the assistance I received from the staff was amazing, guiding me to decide from what settings, to what diamond and even what can be done with them in the future! Price is fair with an endless selection of diamonds to choose from regardless of budget.

Resolution response: Nov. 12, 2020

After some back and forth and visiting the showroom, they acknowledged that they gave us the wrong ring and it split on the resizing fracture line. They are letting us pay the difference to upgrade the ring to platinum in the style that we originally ordered. It took a while, but happy they finally came around to provide good customer service.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

We ordered my husband's band online using the ring size. The ring delivered was the wrong size (not what we ordered), however since it was so close to our ceremony, we used the ring for the ceremony and then took it in to the BE showroom to get it sized by BE. When we received the ring after the resizing at BE it was still wrong, so we sent it in to be resized it again (2nd time). The ring that was sent back to us was NOT THE SAME RING. The ring we ordered was the 18K White Gold 6mm Mojave Wedding. The ring we have now in our posession is the 18K White Gold 6mm Matte Mojave Wedding, which is not what we ordered or what my husband wants (the finish gets scratched easily)... also upset that the ring we have is not the same ring we used in our ceremony for symbolic reasons.

On top of that, he's only worn the ring for 1 month and the ring BROKE!! Literally just snapped randomly. He's a student so he studies all day, takes it off for showers, there is no way this is from normal wear and tear after 1 month. I've discussed this with BE customer service but they refuse to believe that it's possible they sent the wrong ring back to us, even though I've sent photos to prove what ring we had at our ceremony vs. the ring we have now. All we want is our original ring back, or at least a replacement to get what we ordered.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

Super easy to find matching wedding and engagement rings on their website. The selection and quality are fantastic. Very detailed images and videos of all their products are of the highest quality. I will recommend to friends!

Brilliant Earth Company Information