Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.55/5

Brilliant Earth Reviews

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I ordered a engagement ring online for my fiance. I was really skeptical but the 30 day return policy and resizing option gave me reassurance. The ring was more than I wanted to spend but I found it was worth it in the end. If you are going to buy a diamond, I would say definitely buy the higher quality one. It was beautiful and arrived in about 12 days from ordering it. I will definitely be buying the wedding band from here as well. Also to add, I was looking around at local Jewelers before I found Brilliant Earth and the rings were not as customize-able. My overall experience was positive and I am very glad that I found them.

Original review: April 14, 2019

Nothing feels better than going shopping and leaving feeling like a million bucks. I had a modest budget for earrings and was originally hesitant about going to Brilliant Earth because I guess I thought it was only for higher end budgets, however the staff reassured me that we could find something nice with my budget and they were right! They never made me feel like I wasn't good enough to shop there or anything like it. I felt like I was a princess from their service and every time I wear my gorgeous new earrings, I feel the same way.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I had always wanted a sapphire ring and I searched for so long. I found Brilliant Earth and I liked the ethical approach of their stone mining/supply and the settings they proposed. I discussed online and decided to make an appointment at the Washington shop. I enjoyed the experience and I was very happy to have done it. It is such an important decision and also an investment. I was happy to see the settings and try them on. I picked a very different setting than the one I had chosen online. I received the ring today. The ring is really stunning. I love it so much!! It is a beautiful ring. The shop assistant Ruthy had been very helpful. She advised me well as I explained what I wanted. I am thrilled and super happy of my choice. I also found an additional setting for my original engagement diamond ring. This is my next purchase. Thank you Brilliant Earth for this very positive experience! I hope the ring will stay as beautiful as it is today for a long time!!!

Original review: March 24, 2019

So I have been stalking Brilliant Earth's vintage collection since I was 18. My boyfriend and I have been together over six years and he kept seeing me look and this amazing vintage ring. It is a 14k engagement ring from the 1950s with delicate band engravings like flowers, with a total of 7 old mine cut diamonds. He decided to buy it so he has it for when he is going to propose (he still wants that to be a surprise). I was a little worried about buying online and I couldn't find many reviews about their vintage collection but when it arrived it was stunning. Some other reviews had talked about the quality of their new rings being iffy but this is perfect! My boyfriend had me look at it to make sure it all checked out (a little big but that is an easy fix). It is the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen. Diamonds are very secure. Can't wait to get it sometime this year! Thank you Brilliant Earth!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I posted this review elsewhere as well but I felt it was important to give this company more visibility on their excellent service. Brilliant Earth is not like your usual pushy jewellery store. Here you can make an appointment and the team offer a personalized tailored experience. They take the time to understand your needs and budget and truly work hard to find you the perfect piece and ensure you leave happy. When you're spending a significant amount on a piece of jewellery you intend to have for a long time, the service here is exactly what you expect to have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I worked with Brilliant Earth 90% remotely where they really took care of me and all of my needs for my engagement ring. I enjoyed dealing and corresponding with Heather who always kept it very professional and so extremely insightful. I wanted my core values to be aligned with the company I supported when buying the ring and it made me feel good to work with Brilliant Earth. Very high quality craftsmanship and will likely be returning for wedding bands.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Once they get your money the level of customer service is nonexistent. One of the worst experiences I have ever had. I wish I had never bought anything from them. STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPANY!!! Go to a regular jeweler. Once they have your payment you become an afterthought.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I got a promotion from BE in the mail for a complimentary gift with my next purchase. Sounds really nice, right? Wrong! They don’t send the “complimentary gift” and lie and say, "Ok we sent it out today." LIE! It’s been 3 weeks, they never sent it, they treat me like crap over a crap gift THEY promised. Don’t promise something and then refuse to deliver, lying to your customer that it was shipped, then accuse the customer of lying that they were never told it shipped. Now I’m getting all kinds of excuses why they won’t send me the cheapo gift they promised me, like it’s in Denver. WHAT? You can’t ship things from Denver? Pretty sure they have shipping services in Denver. I will NEVER shop here again!!!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

Brilliant Earth was a breath of fresh air. The employee was welcoming and kind from the minute I walked into the boutique till the moment I left. She was very well informed with regards to the selection they had and what Brilliant Earth was able to do to meet my needs. Although I was not ready to make the final purchase on today's visit, I know I will definitely return and look forward to receiving her service again.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I purchased my solid gold wedding band from Brilliant Earth some years ago, and have been very pleased with the quality, so I decided to purchase a diamond band for my wife to celebrate our anniversary some years later. She selected several designs that she liked and based on those, I chose the Viola diamond ring in yellow gold. The ring we received is beautiful, but after 5 weeks of wear, one of the small diamonds fell out. We ate the loss since the diamond was on the inside face of the ring, but over the next few weeks, two more fell out.

I spoke with customer service and lodged a complaint, and was told to send the ring to back for evaluation. This morning, I received a call with information, and was told that they would offer a one-time repair and refurbishment of the ring, but that in the future, because of the design of the ring, they recommend that she remove the ring before showering, before washing her hands, before going to bed, before any kind of exercise, and before any "repetitive motion task." Apparently, the design of the brackets that hold the small diamonds in place are able to be pried open by this kind of "unrecommended use." No other jewelry we own is prone to this kind of damage or loss.

I am grateful to Brilliant Earth for offering the refurbishment free of charge, but I am frustrated that no mention of this ring's susceptibility is made on the site. Asking my wife to remove her diamond ring a dozen or more times per day in order to complete her daily activities (bike commute, frequent hand washing, daily exercise) is excessive, and it would subject the ring to a significantly greater risk of loss or theft. Fortunately for Brilliant Earth, such loss is not covered by their manufacturer's warranty. Once the repaired item is returned, we will likely seek an alternative via resale or exchange through another dealer. I will not patronize Brilliant Earth again.

Brilliant Earth Company Information