Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.56/5

58 Brilliant Earth Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 14, 2019

Nothing feels better than going shopping and leaving feeling like a million bucks. I had a modest budget for earrings and was originally hesitant about going to Brilliant Earth because I guess I thought it was only for higher end budgets, however the staff reassured me that we could find something nice with my budget and they were right! They never made me feel like I wasn't good enough to shop there or anything like it. I felt like I was a princess from their service and every time I wear my gorgeous new earrings, I feel the same way.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I had always wanted a sapphire ring and I searched for so long. I found Brilliant Earth and I liked the ethical approach of their stone mining/supply and the settings they proposed. I discussed online and decided to make an appointment at the Washington shop. I enjoyed the experience and I was very happy to have done it. It is such an important decision and also an investment. I was happy to see the settings and try them on. I picked a very different setting than the one I had chosen online. I received the ring today. The ring is really stunning. I love it so much!! It is a beautiful ring. The shop assistant Ruthy had been very helpful. She advised me well as I explained what I wanted. I am thrilled and super happy of my choice. I also found an additional setting for my original engagement diamond ring. This is my next purchase. Thank you Brilliant Earth for this very positive experience! I hope the ring will stay as beautiful as it is today for a long time!!!

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2019

So I have been stalking Brilliant Earth's vintage collection since I was 18. My boyfriend and I have been together over six years and he kept seeing me look and this amazing vintage ring. It is a 14k engagement ring from the 1950s with delicate band engravings like flowers, with a total of 7 old mine cut diamonds. He decided to buy it so he has it for when he is going to propose (he still wants that to be a surprise). I was a little worried about buying online and I couldn't find many reviews about their vintage collection but when it arrived it was stunning. Some other reviews had talked about the quality of their new rings being iffy but this is perfect! My boyfriend had me look at it to make sure it all checked out (a little big but that is an easy fix). It is the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen. Diamonds are very secure. Can't wait to get it sometime this year! Thank you Brilliant Earth!

Original review: March 24, 2019

I made an appointment with Liza to look at stones to replace a missing one from a ring that belonged to my mother. I had visited other local jewellers however couldn't find the perfect one. Considering it was to replace a sentimental piece that already existed, I had a very good idea on what I was looking for. I brought pictures of the original ring and Liza spend her time showing me options and we found the perfect stone. Excellent service and I'm thrilled to have my mother's ring restored to the closest thing possible to the original!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I posted this review elsewhere as well but I felt it was important to give this company more visibility on their excellent service. Brilliant Earth is not like your usual pushy jewellery store. Here you can make an appointment and the team offer a personalized tailored experience. They take the time to understand your needs and budget and truly work hard to find you the perfect piece and ensure you leave happy. When you're spending a significant amount on a piece of jewellery you intend to have for a long time, the service here is exactly what you expect to have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

My husband purchased our rings from here and after 9 months I returned to the store. The sales agent offered to clean my rings for me and I was thrilled that they stood behind their products and after sale service. She recommended that I come in every year to have them cleaned and looking sparkly again.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Expect when you call to hear sounds as if they are working from a home or a mobile phone, everyone I spoke with (at least 8 representatives via phone) sounded in their 20's, they couldn't answer most of my questions and when asked, directly stated that they had only been with the company for a few months. After a great deal of back and forth communication I placed an order for a ring and setting for over $20k.

I told the representative that I was pretty sure that I wasn't in love with the setting, but I liked the stone. The representative encouraged me to place the order with the setting (they could warranty it, etc), and that if I didn't like it I'd be able to return the whole thing or just the setting without any hassle and for a full refund of the difference. The order arrived and as expected, the setting looked puny and cheap for the large stone. I went to get the diamond inspected but was told that a proper valuation and inspection could not be done while in the setting.

So I called BE to return the ring and have only the diamond shipped back as originally desired. Sure, but the email with the return instructions came with typos and blatantly conflicting information "You do not need to return any of the accompanying materials or gem cleaner" and a few sentences later "Include all accompanying materials...". HOWEVER the customer service email now states (and I verified with a phone call), that now if I want just the stone there will be no return policy and I will not be given any time to have the stone inspected.

No matter how many time's I've asked to speak with a manager or someone who has been with the company more than a few months, it only ends in a generic email or with a young person saying "I'll have to request a call back for you". This company sounds like it's run by a bunch of kids with no customer service or desire to make happy or loyal customers.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I have to rant and rave about my experience last month dealing with Isabel at the showroom. She helped me select a ring for my fiance and made it easy and less stressful. The ring fit perfectly and my fiance was thrilled!

Original review: July 24, 2019

My fiancé bought my ring from brilliant earth and within 2 months a diamond fell out. They took it back no problem, although it took almost a month to get it fixed. Then 3 months later, another diamond broke and again 1 month later... I cleaned it and cared for it like anyone else and never actually hit it on something. There was no incident. Each time this happens I am without ring for a long period of time... No compensation & it doesn't make this company look very good having diamonds fallen out 3 times within the first year of owning it. It's just overall very disappointing after spending a very large sum for this ring.

Original review: July 22, 2019

I went to the Brilliant Earth showroom not knowing what to purchase. The staff was so friendly and helpful to help me narrow down what type of ring and style would be best for my budget. I had been so nervous, given that this is such a special and expensive purchase and they made me feel at ease the whole time. My fiance absolutely loved her ring and can't stop showing it off to her friends.

Brilliant Earth Company Information