2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

4.0/5 (31 ratings)

About Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

As a novice jewelry buyer, I was hesitant to buy online without seeing the product in person. After doing my research, speaking with customer service, and the detailed pictures off the site, I decided to go for it! Happy with my purchase and I'm telling all my friends about it.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

With our 5 year anniversary coming up I turned to Brilliant Earth for a unique gift. Was easy to find with the vast selection and quality. Website is very easy to navigate, found a few things I know my wife would like so I know where to shop when I need another gift. Thanks!

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

If you’re in the market for a ring for a loved one, I'd recommend Brilliant Earth, the assistance I received from the staff was amazing, guiding me to decide from what settings, to what diamond and even what can be done with them in the future! Price is fair with an endless selection of diamonds to choose from regardless of budget.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

I just received my fianceé’s ring in the mail and it is just as stunning as I can remember from the website. It arrived ahead of the expected delivery date and the box even has a nice light on the inside to really make the ring shine when she first opens it. I called them when I was making the order because I really wasn’t sure on sizing, and they reassured me I wouldn’t have any issues having it resized should need be. Great service and really nice quality.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

I recently bought my sister a bracelet for her wedding day because she wanted something very special and rose gold which is generally hard to find. I stumbled across Brilliant Earths website and found that they had a lot of very special pieces similar to what I was looking for. Being an older man, I have no idea what is trendy, so I had to call in for some additional advice. The agent was very kind and knowledgeable. She helped me narrow down my search and found the perfect item. She didn’t try to upsell me or have be pick the most expensive item either. Overall very pleased with their service and products.

Original review: July 6, 2021

Incredibly disappointed. My wife’s engagement ring band snapped out of the blue. I read various reviews of others having the same problem. I went through all warranty documentation and past emails of how much they “stand by their product” and are “committed to the quality” of their rings …. only to receive a phone call that they “found a scratch” (not even where the rings snapped) and therefore my options are to 1. Pay for repairs that, as stated, would only be their best effort or 2. Purchase a new setting!

I had so many issues at the time of purchase with them not having my original diamond available and then delays in production, etc., if I had more time for the planned proposal I would have canceled it and gone elsewhere. In hindsight I wish I had lost the money on my proposal instead because this ring costs THOUSANDS and within 2 years it’s broken. My wife is a nurse and hardly ever wears the ring…. cannot believe we are dealing with this type of service and product quality from a company that claims to have such high standards and quality. Please don’t make the same mistake I made and do not purchase a ring from them!!!

Original review: June 23, 2021

Been looking for the right ring for my girl for a while and found it here. The whole buying process was simple and easy. Customizing the ring to look just right was equally as easy. Brilliant Earth is a great place to find the perfect ring.

Original review: June 1, 2021

The amount of options is really amazing. Filtering options are amazing. It's easy to find what you're looking for. Also if you're ever feeling overwhelmed, the customer service is top class. Answered all my questions happily.

Original review: May 21, 2021

The site is just so well made. Quick and easy to customize the ring you're looking for. Was on the fence about spending so much money on something I haven't seen in person, but the end result is I couldn't be happier with my ring!

Original review: May 10, 2021

As far as I am concerned my fiancé had a good experience buying the ring. Brilliant Earth was super helpful in helping him pick and build it. My issue lies within their lifetime warranty. I've had the ring for about 6 months when one of the smaller diamonds fell out of the halo. I take very good care of my ring - don't wear it when working out, or in the shower etc, but to replace the diamond is costing me over 250 dollars and is not covered by the warranty. The ring is not even a year old.

They did not explain this warranty very well when buying the ring. I'm not exactly sure what their warranty covers, I understand a lifetime warranty cannot cover diamonds falling out for its entirety but with the ring being less than a year old, I expected a little more than having to pay out of pocket. My advice would be to make sure they review their lifetime warranty with you in depth before purchasing any jewelry. I am not happy with their service on this and know after doing some research to take it elsewhere to be fixed.

Brilliant Earth Company Information