2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.19/5

Brilliant Earth Reviews

Original review: June 6, 2020

I'm usually not the type of person to take time to type up a review, but Brilliant Earth's service and products are just so amazing I knew I had to come online to share. From beginning to end, the team at Brilliant Earth make you feel like you're the most important customer to them. They care about your story and want to truly understand what you're looking for. They care. I never felt like they were trying to upsell me or anything. I told them my budget (which was a little modest) and they helped me to build the most beautiful engagement ring for my fiance. My experience was so exceptional that my now fiance and I will be going back to see them for our wedding bands too. Just excellent customer service.

Original review: March 27, 2020

I was browsing their collection online and decided it would be worth my while to drive a little further out of my way to visit their store location. Their onside collection was simply amazing. The sales person took her time to explain the different cuts and qualities and she seemed to really love what she did! She wasn’t pushy at all and took her time showing me everything even though she knew I wasn’t in the market for those items, she simply loved their beauty and wanted to share with me. I’m glad she did! Ultimately, my visit to their location gave me the brand reputation I was looking for to pull the trigger with my desired item online.

I wish I could share the commission with her, but when I was in store, I still wasn’t ready to make the purchase. After some more local browsing and pondering I ended up finalizing my purchase on their website. My delivery came quicker than expected and I’m very happy with the overall experience and selection offered by their location. You have gained a lifetime customer!

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 27, 2020

I recently visited the Boston location with my fiancée to select and order our wedding bands. He had been to this location when he bought my engagement ring and sore by the service. Since being engaged, I can also vouch for the quality and we’re so very happy with both the quality and service we received on site that we wanted to take the time to sit down and send in my review. The service both he received and then we both received upon our 2nd visit was simply wonderful. We were well cared for and the salesperson was patient and kind. Our rings arrived before the day she expected them to and they were just beautiful. I would strongly suggest this location to anyone looking for the best quality and service available.

Original review: March 12, 2020

Finding a good jeweler is hard enough as is, but finding one that you entrust on working on a family heirloom is definitely worth coming online to share a review for. My mother’s necklace had been passed down to me and there was a beautiful gem in the middle that had come loose and fallen over time. I had put it away in my jewelry box and completely forgotten about getting it fix.

I finally decided to do some research alone to try and find a reputable jeweler to entrust with such an important piece. Also, I should mention the stone was a specific shape and texture. The help I received at Brilliant was above and beyond anything I could imagine. The staff were attentive and patient in helping me select the proper replacement piece and also in assuring me that my necklace was in the proper hands and would be handled with the utmost care. I received it back within their advised delays and the work they did was nothing short of amazing. I’m thrilled with the work and service they provided. They exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I don’t have a lot of time to shop, but I was looking to get my wife something special for our 30th wedding anniversary. A few months ago, she had mentioned that she was looking to get a new diamond ring, so that’s what I settled on. I wanted to get her a custom ring with diamond and amethysts (her favorite precious stone). Honestly, I wasn’t sure where to start, or when I would find time to build a custom ring with my busy schedule but I discovered that they can do it all online. I was able to use their online tool to build and customize a ring, and then show my wife so that she could have some final input on the design. She loves her new ring, and I loved how easy it was to get her such a special and unique gift.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?

Original review: June 6, 2020

Where do I even start? The service, products and quality at Brilliant Earth are the best in the game. They truly understand the importance to be the best because these days customers can spend their money just about anywhere. A quick google search can find you exactly what you're looking for, but the difference here is the service. When you're making an expensive purchase, you want to make sure that if something goes wrong you can contact the retailer and they'll have your back. Brilliant Earth gets it. They understand that the lifetime value of a customer is so much more important than just one little purchase.

Original review: June 5, 2020

They have the best jewelers here that can really help you design just about anything. I bought my fiance's engagement ring here and we also had our wedding bands designed with their help. All the rings came out even better than I could have ever dreamed of or imagined. I recently used their online service for the first time due to Covid, and honestly their call center was super helpful and the delivery came earlier than I was expecting it to. Very happy with this business and their stellar service and great quality items.

Original review: June 5, 2020

I just bought from Brilliant Earth for the first time online a few weeks back and it definitely won't be my last time. I was nervous when I purchased because you never know what to expect when it's your first time purchasing, but they did not disappoint. From the delivery and processing times, to the beautiful packaging and the overall quality of the pieces, Brilliant Earth just really stands out in their industry.

Original review: June 2, 2020

I had my wife a custom made new wedding set here for our anniversary. They were really nice and helped me pick the perfect ring for my wife. She loves it so much. All the jewelry I've bought is from here. It's just a great company and they really support ethically sourced diamonds and give back to their local communities which we appreciate. They are always very nice and go above and beyond.

Original review: June 1, 2020

I have always gotten the best service at Brilliant Earth which leads me back time and time again. I never feel like they are just showing me something to make a sale but actually listen to what I'm saying and what I'm looking for. The sales associates are really excellent at knowing their catalogs and what they're able to do for their clients. Also, their cleaning services are wonderful and my rings come back looking brand new every time.

Brilliant Earth Company Information