2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.35/5

Brilliant Earth Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?

Original review: June 9, 2020

With my 30th wedding anniversary coming up, I wasn’t sure what I could get my beautiful wife to show her how lucky I feel to have her, so I hit the web. My first instinct was of course, a nice piece of jewelry but I wanted it to be special. I assumed this wouldn’t be easy due to all stores being closed because of COVID-19. I was happy to see the Brilliant Earth offers virtual appointments during these crazy times!! I booked my 50 min Zoom call right away so I could get to speak to a consultant and have them help me out a little. This experience was just amazing to me!!! I was able to tell the consultant a little bit about my wife and was even able to show them some of her favorite pieces of jewelry from home so we could find piece that would suit her style!! Thank you Brilliant Earth for making times like this a little easier!!! I highly recommend them!

Original review: June 6, 2020

I'm usually not the type of person to take time to type up a review, but Brilliant Earth's service and products are just so amazing I knew I had to come online to share. From beginning to end, the team at Brilliant Earth make you feel like you're the most important customer to them. They care about your story and want to truly understand what you're looking for. They care. I never felt like they were trying to upsell me or anything. I told them my budget (which was a little modest) and they helped me to build the most beautiful engagement ring for my fiance. My experience was so exceptional that my now fiance and I will be going back to see them for our wedding bands too. Just excellent customer service.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 27, 2020

I was browsing their collection online and decided it would be worth my while to drive a little further out of my way to visit their store location. Their onside collection was simply amazing. The sales person took her time to explain the different cuts and qualities and she seemed to really love what she did! She wasn’t pushy at all and took her time showing me everything even though she knew I wasn’t in the market for those items, she simply loved their beauty and wanted to share with me. I’m glad she did! Ultimately, my visit to their location gave me the brand reputation I was looking for to pull the trigger with my desired item online.

I wish I could share the commission with her, but when I was in store, I still wasn’t ready to make the purchase. After some more local browsing and pondering I ended up finalizing my purchase on their website. My delivery came quicker than expected and I’m very happy with the overall experience and selection offered by their location. You have gained a lifetime customer!

Original review: March 12, 2020

Finding a good jeweler is hard enough as is, but finding one that you entrust on working on a family heirloom is definitely worth coming online to share a review for. My mother’s necklace had been passed down to me and there was a beautiful gem in the middle that had come loose and fallen over time. I had put it away in my jewelry box and completely forgotten about getting it fix.

I finally decided to do some research alone to try and find a reputable jeweler to entrust with such an important piece. Also, I should mention the stone was a specific shape and texture. The help I received at Brilliant was above and beyond anything I could imagine. The staff were attentive and patient in helping me select the proper replacement piece and also in assuring me that my necklace was in the proper hands and would be handled with the utmost care. I received it back within their advised delays and the work they did was nothing short of amazing. I’m thrilled with the work and service they provided. They exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I don’t have a lot of time to shop, but I was looking to get my wife something special for our 30th wedding anniversary. A few months ago, she had mentioned that she was looking to get a new diamond ring, so that’s what I settled on. I wanted to get her a custom ring with diamond and amethysts (her favorite precious stone). Honestly, I wasn’t sure where to start, or when I would find time to build a custom ring with my busy schedule but I discovered that they can do it all online. I was able to use their online tool to build and customize a ring, and then show my wife so that she could have some final input on the design. She loves her new ring, and I loved how easy it was to get her such a special and unique gift.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I’ve been shopping at Brilliant Earth for years and have bought many gifts for my wife and also for my mother and mother-in-law. I can always find what I’m looking for and the service is just amazing. It’s a big hit with me for sure.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Sent in an item for repair and it was all handled super quickly. I will definitely be going to their website the next time I’m shopping for a gift for my wife. I loved my experience with Brilliant Earth.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I had an absolutely terrific experience shopping with Brilliant Earth. They have an impressive selection and I found it relatively easy to find a ring that I liked from their wide selections. Very satisfied!

Original review: July 26, 2020

I had issues previously regarding the loose center stone due to defective prongs on my engagement ring. I had only had my ring a few months at this time so this was VERY concerning. We had a very negative experience with Brilliant Earth at that time, but ultimately the prongs were repaired. Fast forward 2 years and there is no loose prong, no warning sign that the defective prongs are having issues again. I just look down and the stone in my engagement ring is completely gone!

It was there an hour ago. We contacted Brilliant Earth regarding the prong issue... again, and missing stone now and we were told too bad, it's our problem and we had to pay full price for a new stone. BUT not only that, we have to PAY $50 per prong to have them repaired. WHAT?! Your craftsmanship is the worst I have ever seen in jewelry and you want to charge the customer to repair your defective product? Unreal! I sit at a desk on a computer 10+ hours a day. I do not build houses, I do not repair vehicles or work with my hands or use abrasive materials in any way. I literally type.. all day.

My husband feels terrible that he purchased my ring here. We have had so many problems with quality and customer service rudeness and he feels like it's his fault for picking this jeweler. I told him I will cherish this ring forever because he picked it out, regardless of the terrible company that created it. So we have decided to take my ring to a more reputable local jeweler that backs their craftsmanship and treats customers with respect. This will void the "warranty" but what warranty? Their warranty is garbage and covers NOTHING. They sell low quality jewelry at an inflated price and give you the middle finger when you have problems with it.

This other jeweler will replace the stone, have the prongs either reinforced or a whole new basket installed that's of good quality. 2 major strikes against Brilliant Earth with us in 2 years. We are done. Brilliant Earth will never receive another dime from us, not even to repair their defective jewelry that I will spend the rest of my life wearing.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I purchased a really nice necklace for my mother’s 60th birthday from Brilliant Earth. Finding what I was looking for was real easy. She was so impressed and so happy. So glad I saw the advertisement on Instagram!

Brilliant Earth Company Information