2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

4.0/5 (169 ratings)

About Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?

Original review: June 23, 2021

Been looking for the right ring for my girl for a while and found it here. The whole buying process was simple and easy. Customizing the ring to look just right was equally as easy. Brilliant Earth is a great place to find the perfect ring.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

As a novice jewelry buyer, I was hesitant to buy online without seeing the product in person. After doing my research, speaking with customer service, and the detailed pictures off the site, I decided to go for it! Happy with my purchase and I'm telling all my friends about it.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

With our 5 year anniversary coming up I turned to Brilliant Earth for a unique gift. Was easy to find with the vast selection and quality. Website is very easy to navigate, found a few things I know my wife would like so I know where to shop when I need another gift. Thanks!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

My wife found the perfect ring for her thanks to the website. It's very easy to find what you're looking for, and the quality of images and videos really helps to see every little detail. This helped a lot and made the transaction all the more smooth.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

If you’re in the market for a ring for a loved one, I'd recommend Brilliant Earth, the assistance I received from the staff was amazing, guiding me to decide from what settings, to what diamond and even what can be done with them in the future! Price is fair with an endless selection of diamonds to choose from regardless of budget.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I received my ring and one of the pave diamonds on the setting was missing completely. When I called them immediately after I saw this, I was told the process would take 3 wks, including a week long inspection of the ring. I had plans in place to purpose and wasn’t about to compromise them because of their complete lack of quality control, so I went to quick repair jewelry and paid $160 to complete the ring. No accountability and they nearly ruined the moment. I knew I was paying a 15-20% markup by going with them, I didn’t realize I would continue to pay for their lack of professionalism.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

My fiancé and I have made a purchase on the website and I would never recommend this company to anyone for your engagement ring purchase. We picked out a coloured diamond together that costed over $15,000. We made the purchase and was given a expected date. A week into the wait, my fiancé received a call informing him that it has been double sold, and the stone is no longer available. This was completely a mistake on Brilliant Earth’s side. Given this level of error that is core to their business, I doubt they will be at all able to uphold any other promises (like sourcing and tracing ethically mined diamonds).

We were forced with a choice and we chose to go with a worse diamond that looked similar. We stressed and called back to emphasize that this ring needed to arrive before a certain date for our engagement photos. The rep on the phone promised it was not a problem. Fast forward now, the worse replacement ring did not arrive on time. We are faced with not even having a worse engagement ring for our engagement photos. Lots of emotions were stirred up and I would never, ever recommend this company to anyone. The lack of basic professionalism for their profession (keeping track of diamonds) and lack of reliability (not meeting promised delivery times for time sensitive items) makes them a terrible choice for anyone.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Terrible service, did not do anything when I advised them that I needed them to hold my package and wait to ship it since I was out of town, and refused to provide any resolution for my missing package (which was their fault). Do not buy from Brilliant Earth!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

Silver Flair Cuff Bracelet, SKU: BE5D190-S, $375.00. I could live with the fact that it looked better in the picture, but when one of the diamonds fell out after 6th time I wore the bracelet, and Brilliant Earth said they have a jewelry repair department- really, I am going to put more money into this tiny piece of crap? In my opinion you are better going to a local small shop to buy jewelry.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I really liked just how patient everyone here is, as well as kind. The staff knows their product inside out. Finding what we were looking for was real easy. I'm so very impressed with the whole experience.

Brilliant Earth Company Information