4.67/5
Based on 15 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

15 Brilliant Earth Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 11, 2018

Brilliant Earth was very nice for jewelry and it gave a awesome look on me. Not so expensive too. Overall experience was good and it was a fun shopping at this place. I love shopping here every time and it is a real worth for money and am sure everyone will enjoy it a lot. All can try and see on you.

Original review: June 10, 2018

My engagement ring is from Brilliant Earth (I helped picked it out). A lot of their designs are rather generic (I'm rather eclectic) and it does take some of the excitement out of picking a one of a kind item. But the color and clarity of the diamonds are beautiful and I love that the diamonds are ethically sourced and sustainable without compromising the quality of the stones. Knowing that a portion of the proceeds will be donated helps soften the blow of such a major purchase as well. All valuable stones are pricey, but I still appreciate knowing the source. Also mine suits my personality without being flashy. Would but from them again.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Good value for price and great quality and is always around in my local area. And it's something my family has always bought and always trusted for generations to last for a very long time. I am very satisfied but it would always be great to reduce the price of the jewelry. And bring more opportunities of purchasing these jewelry accessories.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I like Brilliant Earth because they use pure sources. They are ethical in your jewelry practices and give back to the people who have been hurt by unethical practices. I love everything about this jewelry. I also like that they have price points in all price brackets. I wish there were more in the mid price range though. Otherwise wonderful experience. Everything I have brought has been top quality, very durable and beautiful. Free shipping and they ship quickly and pack it well. They also have free returns but I have never had to return anything. Great company.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I heard Brilliant Earth is a company I can trust. I heard only positive reviews and we decided to buy a ring there. They offer a lot different styles for everybody, prices very great and it's very affordable. Love this company a lot. It's great quality, designs and overall I am very impressed. Amazing and would recommend it but I wish they could have a store somewhere in Wisconsin so I could go in and check their assortment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?

Original review: June 4, 2018

I would choose this jewelry place over anything else because it's not expensive. It has beautiful jewelry and I'm really impressed. It's very nice and wonderful. The features are fantastic and I just am in love with it. But they could improve their employees for they're not always full eyes on the jewelry. I would share this place with my friends and family so they know about this place.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Brilliant Earth was the first place I bought from and I just overall like the designs of the jewelry. The colors and shapes are eye catching and are created very well. I also like the pricing of Brilliant Earth jewelry. But I wish the shipping would be a bit faster.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Their ads drew me in, they are fashionable as well as beautiful and make you want to visit the site. Once you are there it is easy to navigate and the selections are so special it hard to select just one. Their jewelry is always elegant, shiny and sparkles in any light. I can trust Brilliant Earth to always have quality merchandise that I and my family will treasure through many generations. But they should have more sales, with today's economy and political atmosphere one never knows what is going to happen. Unlike stocks and bonds jewelry is an amazing investment.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I like their unique design. They put a lot of thought into the details of each piece of jewelry. Their designs are a true work of art flawless and perfect. It fits my style and they always have exactly what I am looking for. They have something for everyone. Beautiful jewelry of all kinds. Everything I have bought from them so far has been great no flaws.

Original review: May 27, 2018

Brilliant Earth jewelry is hands down and one of the best brands around because of the elegancy and taste of their products. I always choose Brilliant Earth over brands because it's my favorite jewelry brand ever. It has the most affordable jewelry with the best style and the quality is unbelievable. It's simply amazing. You really get what you pay for and you can't ask for a better price or better quality piece. I always wear my brilliant earth jewelry almost every day and I always show it off and tells my friends about it. I will continue buying this brand in the future until I die because that's how much I love the jewelry.

Original review: May 26, 2018

The jewelry shines like a rainbow and many people remark on the colors displayed. I like its color and clarity. The rocks just seem to shine like a brilliant star in a galaxy, it's the most impressive and in my opinion no one beat it. The quality of the stones are amazing, everyone that see them are always impressed with quality and the looks of the jewelry. Many people have asked me where I got the stone and the price. The only complaint I have is that it is not available in the stores in my area. I have to travel almost 2 hours one way just to find a store that has the stones I want for jewelry.

Original review: May 25, 2018

They have a very unique style nobody else does and I would not change it for the world. Colors are very good and match well with the metals they use. I like the very intricate earthy details. They are very great and are a perfect match for me. They are very easy to buy and are inexpensive.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I was choosing between Brilliant Earth and Jared and I didn't like Jared as much as I like Brilliant Earth. They are innovative, trustworthy and amazing. They ethnically source and certify the diamonds and other kinds of jewelry that they offer which is what I like most about them. I bought a diamond ring from Brilliant Earth for my wife. Though it was a little expensive, I love the ring and it is a perfect fit and perfect size of diamond.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Brilliant Earth is a great company and its jewelry is excellent. However, they should improve their advertising method and the way they reach users and customers because their competitors spend a lot of money on advertising and they do not. Nevertheless, I choose them because they provide me with pieces of unique and good quality jewelry for all occasions and social events that I attend. Also, the prices are competitive and of great value.

Original review: May 20, 2018

This is the most amazing company and I love that it has a lifetime warranty. They have gorgeous jewelry and have so many choice of diamond cuts to pick from. It sparkles all the time and so different. I love what they are doing and the fact that they are part of improving the community. This company also is environmentally responsible and they are helping to make this world a better place to live in.

Brilliant Earth Company Information