4.0/5 (173 ratings)

About Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brilliant Earth?

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

I recently bought my sister a bracelet for her wedding day because she wanted something very special and rose gold which is generally hard to find. I stumbled across Brilliant Earths website and found that they had a lot of very special pieces similar to what I was looking for. Being an older man, I have no idea what is trendy, so I had to call in for some additional advice. The agent was very kind and knowledgeable. She helped me narrow down my search and found the perfect item. She didn’t try to upsell me or have be pick the most expensive item either. Overall very pleased with their service and products.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

My girlfriend kept mentioning how she wanted a “Princess Cut” ring... I had no idea what that was. Thankfully, Brilliant Earth offers a customize your own ring option and I was able to choose the perfect ring — and cut, very easily! Thanks for helping me out.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I’ve been shopping at Brilliant Earth for years and have bought many gifts for my wife and also for my mother and mother-in-law. I can always find what I’m looking for and the service is just amazing. It’s a big hit with me for sure.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Sent in an item for repair and it was all handled super quickly. I will definitely be going to their website the next time I’m shopping for a gift for my wife. I loved my experience with Brilliant Earth.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

I had an absolutely terrific experience shopping with Brilliant Earth. They have an impressive selection and I found it relatively easy to find a ring that I liked from their wide selections. Very satisfied!

Original review: July 26, 2020

I had issues previously regarding the loose center stone due to defective prongs on my engagement ring. I had only had my ring a few months at this time so this was VERY concerning. We had a very negative experience with Brilliant Earth at that time, but ultimately the prongs were repaired. Fast forward 2 years and there is no loose prong, no warning sign that the defective prongs are having issues again. I just look down and the stone in my engagement ring is completely gone!

It was there an hour ago. We contacted Brilliant Earth regarding the prong issue... again, and missing stone now and we were told too bad, it's our problem and we had to pay full price for a new stone. BUT not only that, we have to PAY $50 per prong to have them repaired. WHAT?! Your craftsmanship is the worst I have ever seen in jewelry and you want to charge the customer to repair your defective product? Unreal! I sit at a desk on a computer 10+ hours a day. I do not build houses, I do not repair vehicles or work with my hands or use abrasive materials in any way. I literally type.. all day.

My husband feels terrible that he purchased my ring here. We have had so many problems with quality and customer service rudeness and he feels like it's his fault for picking this jeweler. I told him I will cherish this ring forever because he picked it out, regardless of the terrible company that created it. So we have decided to take my ring to a more reputable local jeweler that backs their craftsmanship and treats customers with respect. This will void the "warranty" but what warranty? Their warranty is garbage and covers NOTHING. They sell low quality jewelry at an inflated price and give you the middle finger when you have problems with it.

This other jeweler will replace the stone, have the prongs either reinforced or a whole new basket installed that's of good quality. 2 major strikes against Brilliant Earth with us in 2 years. We are done. Brilliant Earth will never receive another dime from us, not even to repair their defective jewelry that I will spend the rest of my life wearing.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I purchased a really nice necklace for my mother’s 60th birthday from Brilliant Earth. Finding what I was looking for was real easy. She was so impressed and so happy. So glad I saw the advertisement on Instagram!

Original review: July 9, 2020

I shopped around for a while to have a gemstone put into a custom-designed ring. The staff at Brilliant Earth were very friendly and professional, working with me to create exactly the ring I had in mind. Their pricing was also the best that I came across and I'm very happy with the end result. I highly recommend checking them out.

Original review: June 29, 2020

Was very happily surprised with the amount of options for wedding bands for men. Haven’t seen that anywhere else. Finding what we wanted was a breeze! I've told all my friends about Brilliant Earth! Thanks!

Original review: June 27, 2020

Brilliant Earth’s gift guide was super helpful in helping me select a graduation gift for my daughter! With the current pandemic, I wanted to get something special for her, and I found it!! Thank you!

Original review: June 26, 2020

Fantastic service offered by the team at Brilliant Earth. They made it soo easy to find exactly what I was looking for. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for assistance when selecting a custom piece!

Original review: June 24, 2020

My wife and I ordered our wedding bands and were very happy with how they turned out. It can be tricky buying such an important purchase online, but with this pandemic going on, it’s not easy to get to a great jewelry store. Their site offered exactly what we had been looking for and they offered convenient options for shipping that suited our needs. The rings arrived on time and were really nicely packaged. We will absolutely shop with them again.

Original review: June 22, 2020

My friend referred me to Brilliant Earth when looking for my fiances engagement ring. The overall experience was exactly what I was looking for. Brilliant Earth’s staff was extremely friendly and so so helpful. Thanks to the whole team for making this so easy for me.

Original review: June 13, 2020

I bought three items in one order. Now they say I'm only allowed to return one item, not all three. This contradicts their own written return policy. Very disappointing. Customer support staff could not explain why they don't follow their own written policy.

Original review: June 10, 2020

My new obsession is rose gold jewelry. I had been looking for the perfect simple, yet elegant rose gold band but I was having a really hard finding what I wanted at my usual go to jewelry stores so I decided to look online. I came across Brilliant Earth’s website and I was so surprised to find so many rose gold options!!! I decided to treat myself and got the band I was dreaming of! I couldn’t be happier!!!

Original review: June 10, 2020

My youngest daughter is graduating from high school this year and it breaks my heart to see how upset she is to not be able to have a proper graduation ceremony due to COVID-19. I wanted to do something for her to make her feel special so I went shopping online for a beautiful piece of jewelry that she can have forever and look back on to remember this accomplishment. I was so pleased to see how many options were available and for great prices! I ended up going with a lovely necklace that has her birthstone, thank you Brilliant Earth for making my not-so-baby baby girl so happy!

Original review: June 9, 2020

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years now and as you can imagine, I’ve been sending him screenshots of different “dream rings” for years now as a not-so-subtle hint. Last month, to my amazement he finally said, why don’t you design the ring you want? I got my laptop right away and searched for a company that would allow me to customize my engagement ring and I fell upon Brilliant Earth’s “Create your own Engagement Ring” page! In three simple steps I was able to create exactly what I wanted!!! Thank you Brilliant Earth, I couldn’t be happier!!!

Original review: June 9, 2020

With my 30th wedding anniversary coming up, I wasn’t sure what I could get my beautiful wife to show her how lucky I feel to have her, so I hit the web. My first instinct was of course, a nice piece of jewelry but I wanted it to be special. I assumed this wouldn’t be easy due to all stores being closed because of COVID-19. I was happy to see the Brilliant Earth offers virtual appointments during these crazy times!! I booked my 50 min Zoom call right away so I could get to speak to a consultant and have them help me out a little. This experience was just amazing to me!!! I was able to tell the consultant a little bit about my wife and was even able to show them some of her favorite pieces of jewelry from home so we could find piece that would suit her style!! Thank you Brilliant Earth for making times like this a little easier!!! I highly recommend them!

Original review: June 8, 2020

Already a little on edge due to our new life in quarantine, my wife came screaming into the bedroom today explaining that while she was doing some Spring cleaning, she had knocked her ring on our kitchen counter top. Right away I looked through my phone to find the customer experience number I had called back when first shopping for her ring with Brilliant Earth and knew I would be able to speak to agent right away. They advised me on their repair policies and what steps we needed to follow and I instantly felt better. Thank you Brilliant Earth for allowing me to walk back into the other room feeling like Superman to ensure her this would be an easy fix!

Original review: June 8, 2020

When looking for ideas for my wedding band, I quickly realized that men are limited to certain options and they all kind of looked pretty standard. I wanted something a little more unique to suit my style. My now sister-in-law suggested I check out Brilliant Earth’s website and boy am I happy she did! I couldn’t believe the amount of options !! So happy with my wedding band, it’s timeless yet cool and hip!

Original review: June 7, 2020

Highly recommend Brilliant Earth! My favorite place to find gifts of exceptional quality with a great price range. I started buying with Brilliant Earth when I first started dating my wife over 6 years ago and bought her a bracelet. The bracelet still looks like new today! We've bought countless pieces since then and we've always been very pleased with our experiences and the final products. Great quality and great customer service.

Original review: June 7, 2020

Brilliant Earth has the most knowledgeable and patient sales associates than any where else I've shopped before. Definitely make an appointment with someone on their team to be sure you get the very best experience ever. Have an idea of what you're looking for and a price point in advance to make the experience smoother, but even if you don't know what you want at all, they'll be able to help you for sure. They know their products inside and out and can really think of out of the box ideas and help design your own thing. Their service is unlike anywhere else I've shopped before.

Original review: June 6, 2020

Where do I even start? The service, products and quality at Brilliant Earth are the best in the game. They truly understand the importance to be the best because these days customers can spend their money just about anywhere. A quick google search can find you exactly what you're looking for, but the difference here is the service. When you're making an expensive purchase, you want to make sure that if something goes wrong you can contact the retailer and they'll have your back. Brilliant Earth gets it. They understand that the lifetime value of a customer is so much more important than just one little purchase.

Original review: June 6, 2020

I'm usually not the type of person to take time to type up a review, but Brilliant Earth's service and products are just so amazing I knew I had to come online to share. From beginning to end, the team at Brilliant Earth make you feel like you're the most important customer to them. They care about your story and want to truly understand what you're looking for. They care. I never felt like they were trying to upsell me or anything. I told them my budget (which was a little modest) and they helped me to build the most beautiful engagement ring for my fiance. My experience was so exceptional that my now fiance and I will be going back to see them for our wedding bands too. Just excellent customer service.

Original review: June 5, 2020

They have the best jewelers here that can really help you design just about anything. I bought my fiance's engagement ring here and we also had our wedding bands designed with their help. All the rings came out even better than I could have ever dreamed of or imagined. I recently used their online service for the first time due to Covid, and honestly their call center was super helpful and the delivery came earlier than I was expecting it to. Very happy with this business and their stellar service and great quality items.

Original review: June 5, 2020

I just bought from Brilliant Earth for the first time online a few weeks back and it definitely won't be my last time. I was nervous when I purchased because you never know what to expect when it's your first time purchasing, but they did not disappoint. From the delivery and processing times, to the beautiful packaging and the overall quality of the pieces, Brilliant Earth just really stands out in their industry.

Original review: June 2, 2020

I had my wife a custom made new wedding set here for our anniversary. They were really nice and helped me pick the perfect ring for my wife. She loves it so much. All the jewelry I've bought is from here. It's just a great company and they really support ethically sourced diamonds and give back to their local communities which we appreciate. They are always very nice and go above and beyond.

Original review: June 1, 2020

I have always gotten the best service at Brilliant Earth which leads me back time and time again. I never feel like they are just showing me something to make a sale but actually listen to what I'm saying and what I'm looking for. The sales associates are really excellent at knowing their catalogs and what they're able to do for their clients. Also, their cleaning services are wonderful and my rings come back looking brand new every time.

Original review: May 31, 2020

I recently purchased a pair of diamond earrings from Brilliant Earth's website from a friend's referral. I was hesitant buying jewelry online, but due to the pandemic, I didn't really have a choice to go to any physical store front locations. The delivery arrived ahead of schedule and I was very happy with the earrings. They shine so nicely and were exactly as advertised and photographed. Very happy with my purchase with them.

Original review: May 29, 2020

My fiance bought an engagement ring with Brilliant Earth. The ring was beautiful but I wanted to upgrade the diamond (from .3 ct to 1 ct), since they have a lifetime diamond upgrade policy. When I contacted them they informed me that I could only increase the diamond carat size by .02 carats due to the setting. Nowhere on their site, the diamond upgrade policy page, or the page for the ring setting I chose, was this mentioned. And since I was 5 days past the return/exchange time period, there was nothing else they could do for me. My only option was to repurchase the $1200 setting in order to be able to receive a credit for the original diamond and purchase a bigger one.

I was told that I could upgrade to a lab diamond as long as it was 50% more than the original natural diamond. Fantastic. Well now they're rescinding that and saying they can't do that EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE EMAIL FROM THEM STATING THAT I CAN . I'm completely blown away they won't honor what they themselves said they could do and that I have in writing. I'm being told that now I have to pay a several hundred dollar restocking fee if I want to upgrade. Like other reviewers have said, once you purchase the ring and they have the control, they do not care about their customers at all.

Brilliant Earth Company Information