1.08/5
Based on 139 reviews that contain star ratings

147 Bloomingdale's Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 15, 2019

Those every 100 dollars spent you get $25 in rewards card does not work and you must call customer service every time. Live chat option is completely useless because they just all give you the customer service number. Loyalist rewards customer service is not available on weekends.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I bought the Gucci Bee sneakers ($620) from bloomingdales.com. They arrived and opened immediately to try on, I hadn’t tried them at a store. Noticed they seemed 2 sizes too small. Tried finding the size labeled in the sneaker and I noticed the shoes were clearly worn. Bottom of shoe dirty, sole insert dirty and worn. I was appalled the store would send clearly used and dirty shoes to me. Immediately called their customer service and said I needed to exchange for unworn pair. I continued to look for the size in the shoe and that’s when I realized they weren’t just used, they were total FAKE Gucci replica. Not even a well done replica. These were SO glaringly fake there is no reason the store’s warehouse could have been fooled. If these were really good replica shoes, I may never have known I paid $620 for designer replica. I was furious.

Customer service girl apologized again and offered me $50 in my rewards account. That’s fine but the real issue here is HOW can bloomingdales.com let this pass their quality control? Obviously someone bought the real sneakers from bloomingdales.com and then they returned this fake pair to Bloomingdales.com. They got their $620 refund, kept the shoes and returned these. I’m sure lowlife crooks do this stuff all the time. Which is why there is no excuse for bloomingdales.com to not have better return intake checking the designer returns to make sure someone doesn’t return fake products and more importantly, that bloomingdales.com. doesn’t EVER send a customer fake products.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Never buy the WorryNoMore on your purchases. It's a total scam and Bloomingdale's customer service has to be the worst in the country. The voicemail never recognizes the entry so it either disconnects you or sends you to the wrong department. I spent $16,000 but I'LL never buy anything else ever again from any Bloomingdale's store. The absolute worst customer care I've ever encountered. They take your money, lie about their services and then give you no respect or answers while they push you from one department to the next. Beware... Spend your money elsewhere.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

On Feb. 2 they have the Nespresso Inissia machine bundle listed prominently on their front webpage for $94.99. I thought that's a good deal so I added that item to my bag (cart), chose checkout, opened a new account with them, gave them all my information including D.O.B and address, enrolled in their Loyalist program by agreeing to be spammed, and after all that chores finally I was greeted with the message that "An item in your bag is no longer available, please remove it to continue the checkout process." What?! I thought the item was sold out during my lengthy checkout process, which took me a while. So I closed this window and returned to their front page to see that Nespresso Inissia bundle was still listed for sale.

I went through this purchase again and saw the same error at the end, and I finally realized that Bloomingdale's was selling non-existing item to trick me into providing them my personal information. I emailed their customer services telling them they shouldn't list items not available for sale, and their response was "sorry for the inconvenience, but our fulfillment inventory information wasn't linked to our website." I was amazed to ask myself what kind of online store is that??

Most sarcastically, they continued to send me 3 emails urging me to "finish the checkout process" for an item they don't have! What a joke, but it's not funny to me. My conclusion is if you don't want to waste your time and got your personal information involuntarily collected, don't buy from Bloomingdale's online store. If you go to their physical stores, at least you can see for sure if an item is in stock! My advice to Bloomingdale's is if you can't even reflect your inventory on your online store, please do the public a big favor by not operating your online store and wasting everybody's time.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

On 12/16/2018 I earned a $100 (loyalty card), I went to the store located in Aventura Mall to purchase a Fitbit watch for my daughter to give for Christmas. They're not in the store but the salesperson ordered for me online Reservation # ** for the amount of $85.56. I received the watch before Christmas. When I opened My surprise was the watch has been used, scratched. Immediately called Customer service and presented the situation. The representative's name Paola apology for the inconvenience and offered me to send me another and she send me the receipt via email in order to send the watch back. That was on 12/21/2018 9:32 am. After that call the only email that I received was the receipt. Days later I received a letter said “the merchandise listed is no longer available... We have not charge your account..." But the money in the card still missing... No any email explaining the status of my Money back.

I called again and explain the incident and the representative gently said the money will be back the next day in the same card. I asked him..."Are you sure if tomorrow I go to the store I have my money back?" He said, "Yes..." I went again to the store and guess what? The money wasn’t in my card. Was really annoying after I asked, no email, nothing. Since I was in the store the Natalia ** saw in the system and confirmed me that the watch was back to Bloomingdale's, but the money No. She called her supervisor Claudia ** who take time tried to helping with that situation, she made a call and she comunícate me soon I will receive another card with the amount of $85.56. I spoke with 3 different representatives...with different answers. Today 1/7/2019 still waiting for my money back. That was really bad experience, I did not expect something like that from Bloomingdale's.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bloomingdales?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I ordered a pair of shoes online to be picked up in Huntington, I checked the order before I went and it said not available. I called to have it switched to another store. They told me I would have to pay for them again and wait for a refund. I don't know who has an extra 120.00 lying around to do that. Why could I not just change stores. I had to cancel the order and not have a Christmas present for someone until the money is refunded.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

My search for MK combat boots took me to Bloomingdale’s at The Shops at Riverside. As I entered the department I was looked at but no one offered to assist me. There was one associate who spoke. I asked the other male associate if he had the boots. He was very dismissive. He pointed to another associate to assist me. She was just as rude when I didn’t have the model # and she quickly stepped away. I began looking for the picture to show the item I was looking for. Another female associate assisted me. She was cordial and found the boot. I have NEVER experienced such rudeness!!! Saks is very exclusive and they treat every person with a smile and offers assistance!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I believe they purposely make it next to impossible for you to use their Loyalist points or promotions. They'll make you jump through hoops, wait on the phone for over an hour, pretend to help solving your problem while in reality nothing happened. I've earned 10000 points ($50) in October and I've an email to confirm it. However on the email it states there is no email address linked to the Loyalist number (red flag! - How can you send email while telling me there's no email linked to the account). I can update the info or shop at the store. I called, the girl told me to update email using their phone system, or shop at store. I went to the store at Stanford Shopping mall and guess what, my Loyalist account shows 0 points.

None of the sales associates could do anything (big surprise) so I tried customer service. The lady was nice enough to call on my behalf and the wait time was over 15 min and she said "they work off Eastern time and is probably closed." Since I already drove out I decided to wait. 45 min and a few people later I was told they just issued the Loyalist points to me and I need to wait 24 hours before I can use them, and I made the purchase in October!!! When questioning this I was told I was talking to a supervisor and I can hear her typing on the keyboard. She told me she'll give me extra credits but I cannot use them until tomorrow. I told her I do not want extra points, I just want to use the ones that I earned! Her reply was that there was nothing she could do. Reading all the other reviews now I believe these "Extra Credits" are probably phoney and unusable. We'll see what happens when I try to make my purchase tomorrow.

I usually shop online with different stores and brands and no one is dishonest like Bloomingdale's, and judging from the other reviews I am definitely not alone. Lesson that I learned: Take your business to Saks, Neiman or Nordstrom. They act like the high end retailers that they are supposed to be and provide far better services. This will be the very last transaction for me with Bloomies and with the tight competition in retail business I wonder how long they can last.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I have been with Bloomingdale's for a while and honestly, they were not bad. Until recently beginning from Thanksgiving holiday shopping, every time I buy something online, I had to call customer service. The first 2 times were fine despite waiting time the customer service was able to replace my orders. But I tried to buy a Canada goose jacket yesterday, applied my reward card, of course, I had to call again. The rep asked for all the info and ended up telling me that my order was canceled due to mismatched information?? Excuse me?

Then I was transferred to another department, they just told me that my order was canceled because the item is no longer available? How could that be? It is clearly listed online that the color and size is still available even I checked a day later still listed. Today I tried to buy some jeans and shoes online and got canceled again! This is extremely frustrating that I have to call them every single time I buy something and telling me it is canceled. I ended up shopping with NM without any hassle. Just a very bad experience.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Available even though when I placed the order it was in stock. In my experience when ordering in any website the item only lets you order of it is in stock. Although I realize this jacket was marked down considerably it was in stock when I placed the order and maybe the low price was not legitimate. In any event I the consumer a week later has no jacket and a smile I am sorry from Bloomingdales. No acceptable. I will shop elsewhere in the future.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

After repeated attempts I noticed red lettering above the payment page online that said if your Gift Card has 15 numbers, please call Customer Service. Really? Isn't that ridiculous for a company of Bloomingdale's (diminishing) stature? It is 10:00 p.m. on a Saturday night. Customer Service not open. And why the rush anyway? It's a Gift Card. It should work without the hassle of calling Customer Service.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Ordered a pair of drapes. Received one. Customer service dispatched replacement of a pair. Received a single item again, contacted customer service and all should have been squared away, but instead they shipped me another single drape and posted unauthorized charges on my credit card for the previous two previous shipments. Have been a nightmare to deal with and I was even accused by customer service rep of trying to scam Bloomingdale's by requesting refunds. Horrible experience. Had to file fraudulent charges claim with my credit card and still pending outcome. Never shopping at Bloomingdale's again. Shame on them.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I had HORRIBLE customer service. They are totally rude and incompetent. I tried to buy a suit online and it was on sale. The credit card did not go through but Bloomingdale's did not notify me. About a week later, I called and the customer service person tried again and told me the purchase went through and they honored the sale price. I did not receive a confirmation so I called again. They had no record of the previous call. Finally, I was able to purchase the suit and at the sale price.

After receiving it, I saw that it was on sale plus an additional 25% online incentive. I called the next day and they said that they would do a limited price adjustment, not the full amount. I spoke to a supervisor and they said that there is nothing they can do. I asked for another supervisor and no one was available who could help AND they told me that no one I talk to could change the decision because it is "company policy." Since I have 365 days to return it, I can return it and buy it again at a lower price. But, on second thought, their customer service is so bad that I am just going to return it and NEVER EVER buy from Bloomingdale's again.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I was on the phone over 45 minutes yesterday. Today an hour. It’s unacceptable. I wasted so much time on hold and with incompetent reps. I’m done. I’ll keep my card and won’t spend a dime. They are also appear of Macy's. Some don’t speak good English and others don’t understand it. Left if hold and transferred several times.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

This may have been more stars but after 3 phone calls I was still talking to the operator who could not connect me to the men's dept. This is Bloomingdale's, not Walmart I'm calling. I'm normally patient but this was way beyond any inconvenience I would expect from Bloomingdale's. I was connected to HR Bloomingdale's in South Coast after my 3rd attempt and of course my questions which pertained to the men's dept could not be answered. How ridiculous. Nordstrom... here I come.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I hold a credit card with Bloomingdale's. I've spent a few grand and always on time with my payments. A while back I tried opening a dispute on the phone explaining to Bloomingdale's I was sent something not as advertised. Story short later I found out they closed the dispute as RESOLVED without communicating with me for evidence. I was upset and let it go because they came out rude on the phone.

Today 10-9-18 I tried opening a dispute with another company that pulled a scam on me as well for 185$. After I told that company not to charge my credit card because the item I ordered on their website was not available in the color I wanted, so I told them why are they false advertising? So I emailed them and told them to not charge my credit card until I am notified first after they receive the real order from the manufacturer with the right color this time. Guess what?? This company 'EBONYLINE.COM' NEVER bothered to email me back for confirmation so I can give them the ok to charge my card and they still sent me the wrong color.

When I called Bloomingdale's CARD customer service they were so rude to me AGAIN!! Told me also that I had only one option to send them proof of my messages, which is by fax. I said I didn't own a fax and I was recently in a car accident which was hard for me to get in my car to get in line at Kinko's to do this. They rudely said, "Oh well. Can't help you!" So unethical, unkind to my ACCIDENT injury PLUS WITH A VERY SERIOUS ILLNESS that limits me what I can do. SHAME ON THEM!!!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Beware of placing phone orders at the Costa Mesa Bloomingdale’s. I called the store to purchase two All Saints cardigans that were available at their store. For some odd reason, Bloomingdale’s will not allow other stores to order an item for you and have it delivered to you. YOU have to call the store and place the order and they take your credit card number over the phone. Well, I did that and guess what, I never got an email confirmation and now I'm calling the store directly to figure out what happened to my order. I bet the person taking my order screwed it up. The customer service number won't help you if you place a phone order as they will not have a record of it since it wasn't placed online.

I've called the Costa Mesa store repeatedly and they will not call me back to confirm that my order was placed. I now have to call my credit card company to verify that the charge was made then likely cancel it to ensure I don't get charge for something that I will never receive. It's so easy to order something at Neiman or Nordstrom if they don't have it in their store. They can easily call another store and place an order and have it delivered to your house. Bloomingdale’s is the worst. Never again.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

My Bloomingdales.com account was breached twice and each time the security and fraud department gave me no information and very little guidance. I received an email alert. Someone made changes to my account and when I logged in I saw someone had changed my default address to somewhere in another state. When it happened the first time the security department just told me to change my password and delete the address. I asked if they would look into the incident and they just restated their initial guidance. When it happened the second time they gave me the same exact guidance because "that's what they were told to say". The security person told me they have received several calls about this. The two incidents were months apart and they still haven't found a way to prevent this from happening.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I was shopping in the men's department today, I went to the cash desk to pay, the two items were priced at 49 dollars each, when the salesperson put the items through one came up at 78 dollars, I asked the sales person if that was correct. He said they were priced differently because they were different colours. Anyway I paid and when leaving the store checked the price and they were both 49 dollars. Anyway to make this warning quicker it was sorted until I get back to my hotel to find a t-shirt which I have never seen folded up in one of the items with the security tag still attached, I phoned Bloomingdale, told them the story and I was cut off. This is a warning, check your bag before you leave, I can't imagine what would have happened if the alarm went off when I was leaving the store.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I received a gift which was on backorder. I called to find out the status and the agent told me she would send me a credit instead. I accepted the offer. The credit never arrived. I called back on 4 separate occasions and each time the representative told me either the credit was in process or it was in the mail. Last week I called again and I spoke to Sylvia and Josh and they both told me in a condescending and belittling manner that I will not be getting a credit and I should call the sender of the gift because the sender was not charged since the BLOOMINGDALE'S REPRESENTATIVE canceled the order when asking for my credit. All this was unbeknownst to me. Obviously, I am not going to burden the person who sent the gift, especially, since the offer of the credit was from a Bloomingdale's representative.

I was also told that all phone conversations were recorded. I asked that they review the phone messages, but no one of ever responded to me. It is without a doubt the most bizarre customer service experience I have ever experienced. I realize the that Macy's stock was nearly $70/sh 3 years ago and now it is around $36/sh. But I would not expect them to stoop this low to make a frequent customer this dissatisfied. I live about 3 miles from a Bloomingdale's and I will never shop there again and will recite my story to whoever will listen. This is all on top of another gift that I received from Bloomingdale's. In that order the gift (cheeseboard) arrived broken in half. It was not in its original box. But rather a makeshift carton with no stuffing and a shipping label to a person that I never heard of. This company appears to be in total disarray and has no procedure in place to get problems like mine resolved.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I bought a Burberry purse, and I asked for another one because the pictures were different from the real thing on the Internet. While communicating with them, the first customer service said that I couldn't find my order number and had a bad attitude. Then I called another customer service and he said he could send me a new one. When I got the new findings exactly the same as the original one, then I called and asked for a refund. This customer service unexpectedly let me only return to the store inside, he does not give me label. I said I could pay the postage myself and let him tell me the return address. He still turned me down. Only way to return it is to return directly to store. I do not have this shop in this city, I am very very helpless. Finally, I had to send my friend from California to give me a refund!! This is one of the most spammy sites. I don't want to see this site and the mall anymore.

Original review: May 13, 2018

5/12/2018 went to the men's department of the King of Prussia location and attempted to purchase 5 items. We were approached before we had selected our items by a sales associate, Nancy, who later blew us off once she saw we had our items and she would get no commission or recognition for helping. Once we were at the register after we flagged her a second time, she claimed that the credit card was denied after the reader malfunctioned. We requested a supervisor as she said we "must have gone over our limit."

As the manager came over it was clear he was making mocking gestures of us swiping the card wrong and laughing. He swiped the card once, typed in the numbers and said "The credit card company clearly won't authorize your purchase, sorry." He walked away. We waited in line a second time as we checked to see if we got a message from the credit card company (we did not and used the card before and after this transaction) and then paid with another card. When we finally got to the front and asked if we could pay with another method, Nancy said nothing to us. She grabbed our items which were still at the register and bagged, scanned them again, and then rushed us out of line again without a word. These people are uppity, have no interest, and will make excuses to get you out of the way for a bigger better deal. Don't even bother.

Original review: May 11, 2018

This is the 3rd (and last time) I have had a less than satisfactory experience with Bloomingdale's online shopping. I have no issues anywhere else - any site - no problems. Magically, my account suddenly didn't exist so when I went to check out - it said the email was never associated with Bloomingdale's - WHAT??? I have ordered numerous times (two other times there were issues with the order) in the last 3 years. I called customer service and was sent on a two hour nightmare of being switched to different representatives, all of whom had no answer and just kept sending me off to someone else - two times, they just hung up. I guess they really don't want the business and that's fine with me. I will never shop at Bloomingdales, whether in store or online.

Original review: May 6, 2018

On 4th March, the last day of B money season, I went to Newport Beach Bloomingdale's and bought four Burberry classic scarves as gifts. Actually they have none in the stock, but the Bloomingdale's salesgirl really wanted the deals, she acted so nicely and helped us for hours. And we are intrigued by the B money things. At last, she helped us order at her counter's computer two Burberry classic scarves, that they would be delivered to Newport Beach Bloomingdale's by my name. She promised that she would call me as soon as she received them and helped me wrapped in gift boxes. And she checked the stock saying that Century City Bloomingdale's may have several in stock, so we bought two other styles in their store and went to LA for later exchange. Okay! We did everything what she said! And we received four B money cards that day.

Then the damned bad stories came afterward, until now I could not believe it, it is what an American famous chain shopping stores would do to their customers! As we lived in the South Orange County. We planned a drive on the 8th March to Century City Bloomingdale's for two exchange, but after driving maybe 4 hours back and forth. Century City just told us that they didn't have any Burberry classic scarves in stock. They didn't know why NB Bloomingdale's found the stock. The manager there said that he could only help us order 2 online and sent to our home. And promised that he would send me 200 dollars B money cards by mail later. But it turned out he didn't keep his promise, what I had got is 125 dollars. And he sent me super late.

Then, the climax came. Remember? Another two shipment should be sent to Newport Beach Bloomingdale's. I waited almost one or two weeks that the salesgirl would call me. At last, I had no choice but call the Bloomingdale's by myself. Another salesperson answered the phone, he told me that they could not send customers' online orders to the stores. It is totally against their rules!!! Because if they don't have the staff by my name, they will just reject the delivery. He told me that he didn't see any package with my name. At that time, I got freak out. What?! But the salesgirl just did this on my case!!! And I need to send gifts to friends. So I rushed to the Newport Beach Bloomingdale's, and asked everywhere, what's happened to my two Burberry scarves. Okay, the weirdest thing is, they gave me one, and said another one was rejected by somebody in the store. WTF!

The most interesting part: On 17th March, I went to Costa Mesa Bloomingdale's to spend my four B money cards. None of them is workable. There are no B money in them. And Tory Burch salesperson told me maybe I should wait sometime and they would be activated. And I never would forget that day. As it was the first time in my life I witnessed a robbery at store, and I was just a meter away at the Tory Burch. I saw the burglars running behind my back. Nobody came to console the customers, salesperson said that happens quite common in Costa Mesa Bloomingdale's. Okay! I was so so so frightened that day, I paid everything in credit card and went directly home.

Then on 20th April, I went to Costa Mesa Bloomingdale's and Newport Beach Bloomingdale's to ask why my B money cards didn't work. They didn't give a **. And treated me like **. One salesperson at La Prairie just interrogated me with a so so so awful attitude, she said nobody would help me out in the store. And she said that it was my fault. But Bloomingdale's was the problem maker at first, right? Remember?

Then I went to Newport Beach Bloomingdale's, I was indeed curious about that salesgirl at Burberry, I collected myself and went to Gift Wrap place the Arika ** received us, she checked all the four cards issued by them, they are definitely no B money in it, the card we got from Century City had once 125 dollars in it. She promised that she would try her best and reported to her GM, and gave us back feedback on 22th April. But we waited, she didn't call. Then we called her back. We left several voice messages with our phone number for several times. Sorry! She gave NO REPLY. We figured out that we could call the reception table and transferred to her desk. Yeah! We finally reached her maybe after one week! FINALLY! She just told us that her GM wasn't there, she need more time to report. Now, it's already been weeks!!! Arika got the lamest excuse!!! If you cannot solve the problem, say it!!!

First, I think that Bloomingdale's should do training all their staff. Second, Bloomingdale's should have a department called "customer service", the real customer service. Third, Bloomingdale's should not issue fake B money cards to their customers. I feel that I am the lucky one, this was my first time shopping with Bloomingdale's, and I found that it sucks way out of the world. I liked buying good many stuff. But Bloomingdale's will never be my choice, ever! For their poor customer service, bad salesperson's attitude, issuing fake B money cards to customers.

Original review: May 6, 2018

BEWARE! of purchasing fine jewellery from Bloomingdale. I have been a faithful customer primarily in their Miami The Falls store since the 1980's. I particularly have purchased many types of fine jewellery, consistently and giving the David Yurman collection much preference. For the first time ever I visited the Yurman display today in regards to problem because one of my wife's necklace clasp became loose. This is not the first time I have had a problem with their claps. I have a man's gold bracelet sitting in a drawer somewhere with the same problem.

The lady at the Yurman display at the Falls Bloomingdales refused to accept the item because she "could not match it" to any of the dozens of purchases that appeared on her screen under my wife's loyalist number. She did find some purchases of necklaces but said she was "not sure" if that necklace belong to any of them. She said that the pendant on that necklace did not go together. Of course, people switch pendants on necklaces, and by the way it is a David Yurman pendant. This is absurd, many years as a loyal customer and the refuse to fix a clasp on a very expensive over priced "piece of ** metal". No wonder all these retail stores are going out of business.

Original review: April 21, 2018

On 4/18/2018, around 6 PM. My Wife and I had a Sisley product to return, unopened and un-used . She used the sample and did not work for her. The clerk (Steve) at the counter told us that he had to look for the cosmetic manager and left us at the counter for a long time. We had a bad experience with Steve at another counter long time ago and as soon as he saw us at the counter, he stopped helping his customer and told us he could not take anything back since we had some returns in the past. His rude behavior shocked me since I did not even say anything yet. There are no rules on the receipt or sign posted on the wall to confirm that.

Finally the shift manager and floor manager showed up and told us we had to return the item to the original store where we purchased. The shift manager told us that the other store's Sisley counter (South Coast Plaza) was leased and their Sisley in Fashion Island was not leased so we had to take it back. That logic was not acceptable to us, but she took the product back. After we walked out, I called the original store (South Coast Plaza), Sisley counter and asked them if they were leasing the counter and she said negative. So we were lied to and treated like a 2nd degree citizen because some of the employees at your store in Fashion Island handle things at their own discretion. I think Bloomingdale's needs to spend more time training the new employees, or they choose to hear more bad reviews.

Original review: April 19, 2018

My Thai girlfriend made an account and tried to purchase a purse online to try and take advantage of some deals! She filled out her order just like you would any order online, filling out her name, billing address, shipping address, and she submitted the order. She got an email saying her order was cancelled because they need to "verify" information. She could not get help because customer support likes to pick on perceived "weak" people, like those who don't speak English natively. So I called ** Bloomingdale’s and spoke to robot level 1 who kept saying that they cancelled her order claiming that they could not "verify" her phone number. Even though it was her first time signing up for an account and we provided her phone number and her other only phone number she's ever had (which logically would not have been on the account, but we tried it).

That was not enough though! I even have the Gmail account on file they wanted but I guess it's TOO HARD TO VERIFY CUSTOMERS THROUGH GMAIL. They said that the phone number does not match, but that it also might be a name or address issue. Even though I’m in her account online and see everything is up-to-date, and there is no phone number saved in the system. The phone number on her order matched perfectly with her active number!!! What a joke of an online profile, joke of a policy where they "verify" your information using some "secretly" 3rd-party that they can't ever tell you about. SOUNDS LIKE BEHIND-THE-SCENES DISCRIMINATION TO ME.

STILL NOT ENOUGH FOR ** BLOOMING**. They keep constantly responding with the same canned drivel OVER AND OVER. "I'm sorry sure but we cannot verify that phone number. It might also be related to the name on the account or the address." The only thing we can do is drive to another state to prove her identity in person with a driver's license? What is this? What kind of company does a "verification check" on you using some secret system they can't tell you about? That's more secretive than the credit scoring system! I have a feeling Bloomingdale’s discriminates against Thai and other "weird names" because nothing else makes sense. The address, 1000% correct. The phone number, 1000% correct. The name, 1000% correct. I guess they just hate doing business with Thai people. Well you lost our business forever. ** off.

Original review: March 13, 2018

One of the worst customer service companies in the world. I will never shop here again and I am a top customer. The sales associates and managers are incompetent and demeaning. Not customer-service oriented whatsoever. I have reached out to store manager several times and still have not received a response. I buy Gucci, Tom Ford and other brands, but never again. I will take my business to Barneys, Saks and Neiman Marcus.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I purchase a burgundy dress online on the Bloomingdale's website for a wedding. I was given a tracking number and I received the dress on time. The only problem I had was the dress was a bit overpriced but overall it was a nice experience for me personally.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I bought a necklace from the online store on December 8th 2017. Not only did they send me the wrong item, it is now January 22nd 2018 and I have yet to be refunded my money. I have contacted customer support 4 times and each time they gave me the runaround. At this point I am very doubtful that I will ever see that money again. I will never buy anything from here ever again. I don't even waste my time writing complaints about companies but this is driving me up the wall. What kind of business is this where they let you go a month and a half without compensation? This is ridiculous.

Bloomingdale's Company Information