Bloomingdale's

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Today, I saw their advertisement on bloomingdales.com regarding the credit card application for extra 15% off to use within two days of approval. So I opened Bloomingdale's American Express Credit Card today. I got approved immediately and I was about to use this credit card to purchase items so I can get extra 15% off on top of Loyalist Rewards Points that they offer. However, they did not allow me to use Bloomingdale's American Express Credit Card right away and they even said that some items I placed are restricted to order and pay by this credit card.

What in the world is this kind of limitation when using Credit Card??? Not only that, on their website stated clearly that I have to use the approved credit card immediately in order to get qualified for extra 15% off. However, I was even talking to a person so called "supervisor" and she told me I could get extra 15% off within 14 days!!! Their own website says one thing, and their own employees including managers say differently! They wasted of my time applying for their BLOOMINGDALE'S STORE & AMERICAN EXPRESS CREDIT CARD. STAY AWAY FROM BLOOMINGDALE'S. I'd rather shop with NORDSTROM.COM!!!

I recently purchased an undergarment to wear under my wedding dress from Bloomingdale's. I researched their return policy to ensure that if I did not like it or if it did not fit, I would be able to return it, since I know that many stores will not allow the returns of any undergarments. Satisfied that I could return it if I was unhappy, I purchased and received it promptly. I tried it on over clean underwear and bra to be sanitary, I quickly realized it was way too small. I packaged it up and returned it just a few days later. Weeks went by and I finally received an e-mail that follows: "Recently, you sent us a merchandise purchased at Bloomingdale's to be processed for a refund or merchandise credit."

"Unfortunately, we are unable to process your refund for the TC Fine Intimates Strapless Back Magic Bodybriefer UPC: ** because the merchandise was not returned to us in saleable condition, item looks worn/used and has stains on various areas. The merchandise is being sent back to the shipping address on your order. If you have questions regarding the return policy, please visit bloomingdales.com/return. While we cannot process your refund, please know that we value your business and thank you for shopping at Bloomingdale's." I wore it maybe 5 minutes max. I called their suggested customer service number and all the woman did was restate the e-mail in various forms. I am absolutely furious because I have a too small undergarment that cost me nearly $100. Never shopping at Bloomingdale's again.

I placed my order on their website, got charged and got the email confirmation. They waited a while and then canceled the order. This product is available in their stores and also available from the manufacturer. I emailed their customer support and they have been unresponsive. This is a terrible company on the major decline and they are riding on their old legacy. I wouldn't shop here again or recommend them to anyone, especially when there are so many better retailers out there.

I placed an order 4/29/2017 ORDER # **. I ordered MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Large Top Zip Tote, Color: LuggageGold for a sale price of $160. The next day they cancel my order saying it's out of stock. When I check the website. They have the exact same item under a different Web ID and they modified the title to MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set East/West Saffiano Leather Tote, Luggage Gold for $248. When I called they say that it's different item. Please note that these are exact same item as I have seen them in store. The pictures and description on the website will prove that its the same item. They just tweaked the words and created a new web ID to not honor the price. It's appalling that such a big company cheats on their customers. And when I showed them the example they were extremely rude. Buyer Please beware!! They are Fraud.

Today on April 30, $117.83 is suddenly taken away from my rewards. I called to check, and was told because of a $538.65 return I made on April 30, I need return 24,000 points associated with that order. Because those 24,000 points are pending, the $117.83 is taken. However, I cannot get the 24,000 points either. Thus, I'm losing both $117.83 and 24,000 points. This is a simple double counting problem. But it costs me 3 hours today but still cannot fix it. I talked to 2 agents, 1 supervisor and 1 manager. The first agent was super rude and even was yelling me. The supervisor only let me wait 72 hours so they can do an investigation.

Why do I need wait for 72 hours because of a simple mistake made by Bloomingdale? I even cried into tears because I cannot make a purchase with the rewards for the Mother's Day. I'm waiting for supervisor to call me back at from now on within 24 hours. This is what I argued and got from the manager. At first the supervisor let me wait for 72 hours, and it's ridiculous this long. I hope anyone from the higher level at Bloomingdale can notice this serious customer service issue, and give me an answer. I'll keep emailing, Twittering, posting and calling until I get a satisfactory solution.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bloomingdales?

On Thursday, April 27 I went to Bloomingdale's, located in Roosevelt Field mall in Long Island. I ordered a dress that I needed for April 30th and I was told that if I pay express shipping I would have the dress the next day. But, I was extremely disappointed that my dress didn't come the next day or the day after that. When I called, they told me the dress was going to arrive May 1, when I called to customer service they just apologized even though I trusted them to delivered the dress when they promised they would. I am very upset that not only did they promise the dress would arrive the next day, but that I pay for a service that didn't work.

On April 1, 2017, I scored the BEST deal on a pair of sandals during the Friends & Family sale. The sandals are normally $188 and I got them for $43.88! I've been excitedly awaiting the delivery of my new shoes all week. I just checked my order status online and was shocked to see that my order had been cancelled without any notification to me. I called the customer service line and was told the order was cancelled due to a "pricing error" that "is against their pricing guidelines". I said that was completely their fault and they should send me the shoes for the price they sold them to me on their website.

After putting me on hold for several minutes, the customer service rep came back on and said that for my inconvenience his supervisor said I could choose any similar pair of shoes under $200 for $87.75 and "that should be good enough". Maybe that is a big discount but it's still double what the shoes were advertised for and sold to me for in the first place! I told him I was not interested and we ended the phone call. How is that legal? Wouldn't this be false advertisement? I expect much better customer service than this from Bloomingdale's.

Horrible customer service. I was checking online evening dresses for a wedding, I snap a pictures of the dresses I liked. When I got to the I showed the young man the pictures of the dresses I wanted to see. He got so upset that I didn't have the web ID and yelled at me saying "You could've gotten the web Id. Now I have to go thru so many pages because you couldn't get the web Id." I asked to speak to the manager. She came right away but the man still was arguing with me, I have never in my life experience such a bad service.

Another problem is that when you look at the dresses online they look really high end but when you get to the store it's a totally different material (cheaper) and even the design is different and when I asked no know why. I really wished that what you saw online it's what's actually there when you go in the store. Very deceiving. Very disappointing considering I'm spending over $350. That's the reason I would never shop at Bloomingdale's or recommend anyone to go in there. I love shopping at Nordstrom's because it doesn't matter how much you're spending. They treat you with respect and they go out of their way to help you find what you're looking.

On December 24th, I came to Bloomingdale's to purchase a few Christmas gifts. Anaida **, a sales person, whom I know from my previous visits to the store, offered me her assistance. She helped me find the necessary items and told me about the various promotions. Anaida suggested opening a Bloomingdale's card that gave me an additional 20% off. I am thankful for getting the great deals and customer support. Anaida ** is very supportive, nice, helpful and she knows what she is doing. The customer service could not have been more friendly and helpful. I am now a big fan of Bloomingdale's.

On November 28th I placed an order online for 3 items meant as Christmas presents. A week later I had no update as to where my order was. When I looked online 2 items had shipped and 1 item was cancelled. Now in a bind for a Christmas present, I called customer service. They told me the item was cancelled due to the fact that when the order was processed for shipping, it was no longer available. After explaining how this is inconvenient for me, she placed me on hold and came back saying she found the item and will expedite the shipping 1 to 2 days (which is a lie because one time I spent $30 to expedite an item and it still took over a week). How a company can not contact a customer to tell them an item was no longer available (when it was apparently) is ridiculous.

I am, in fact was a fan of Bloomingdale's. While traveling from India always saw the logo of the store in 'Friends' cereal. With great enthusiasm I went to the store on the thanksgiving evening, where I bought a bag for my mother (indeed a pretty one). At the cash register, I gave my American Express travelers cheque. I was told to sign the cheque and fill in the Bloomingdale's name. And was waiting for the process, suddenly a gentleman came in and told me about a certain issue with cheque and they couldn't accept.

I said that I do accept the situation but why did the staff made me sign the cheque in the first place, since I am traveler and have limited amount of cheques (money), in a reply I was told to go to the issuing bank and get it sorted but I just asked for one thing and that was a justification to get the cheque wasted, but to my dismay, me and my friend being Indians and not very proficient in the accent, the gentleman told us that he will kick us out of the store, being in a foreign place we were scared and moved out from the store. I am not worried about my big dream of Bloomingdale's being crushed but certainly worried about their attitude towards foreigners.

I had attempted to purchase a few Christmas gifts online from Bloomingdale's to take advantage of various promotions. I placed the order 3 times and each time received an email back stating they needed additional information. The first call I made required a 15 minute hold time to be connected with a man that barely spoke English. He advised me that there was a limit on my credit card and I had to replace the order the next day and said goodbye. I asked to speak with his manager since he did not resolve the issue. The manager said that the representative gave me incorrect information. She said my billing and shipping address did not match and I had to place the order again. I placed the order again. The same thing occurred. I called again to speak with a representative, sat on hold for 15-20 minutes and was told the same information - shipping/billing don't match. I gave up.

This week, I tried again. Again the same scenario. I called, sat on hold and spoke with a woman with a very thick accent. She told me that the order for shipment and billing did not match. I explained to her that often times people ship items to different addresses than their billing address. I expressed frustration that this was an issue because I had placed online order for items to be shipped to my work address versus home address. She told me to place the order again. I was outraged. I lost my cool. I asked for her supervisor. The supervisor explained my credit card did not match the billing address. She said the billing address was my work versus home address. I replaced the order with her over the phone and lost the $50 loyalist dollars that I wanted to apply to my order.

After the order was placed, I received an automotive call asking me to call them again or they would cancel my order. I spent another 15 minutes on the phone waiting to verify that I placed the order. If a company is going to outsource - the company should ensure the people taking the calls are clear and are competent to resolve the issues presented. No one likes to waste their time being blown off. This should have taken 5 minutes - not over an hour.

I tried to use my Reward cards to make a purchase through Bloomingdale's online. There was a problem with the codes so I called customer service. These are loyalist cards I receive after spending $2500 in retail. I spent an hour on the phone with them; they dropped the call, I called back and finally got to the correct rep after having to argue with the newer rep that I wanted my original person because I did not want to have to go through and explain the entire situation again. Bloomingdale's/Macy's does this on purpose. They do not want a customer to actually spend their reward card.

After finally getting a resolution that seemed acceptable, I was told my balance would be reinstated on my loyalist cards and it would be within 3-5 business days. It has been over 3 weeks and I thought that would be more than enough time to allow for the cards to be reloaded. I called from the onset this time b/c I did not want to go through that kerfuffle again. The customer service rep was fine, took the card numbers and guess what? She told me they had a zero $ balance. After a half hour, she finally came back and they had worked it out. If one considers the original amount of time, including this, it's over 2 hours just to spend $50 I earned by blowing $5k. Not great customer service. Not a loyalist reward.

We bought a very expensive leather sofa sectional from Bloomingdale's NYC. The sales person convinced us to buy "Worry No More" extended warranty being leather furniture and because of cost. Recently one of the buttons on the sofa seat popped out. I called up Bloomingdale's and they arranged to send someone from Tri State Service to take a look. When the service guy came in he said that they needed to order a new button.

So here is the scam. They will always tell you to use your home phone. They will never call from their phone. They talk to their service team and pass on the phone to you. While you are talking they quickly leave and escape. If they had used their own phone they would have to stay to hear the full conversation. Always tell them to call from their phone. That way they don't run away.

The customer service rep told me that this was not covered under warranty because of normal wear and tear. I told her the inspector who just left told me that he was going to order a new button and come back and install. She said no they will not cover it. I explained that the seat where the button came out from was barely used and you could see that from the compression of the backrest compared to wear in other areas. Also there wasn't enough glue and that was evident on the amount of glue on the button. Only quarter of the button had the glue. Had the inspector stayed I would have pointed this out to him. But he bolted because he knew I would argue about the claim rejection. Now I am stuck with a sofa costing $10,000 and another $700 for Worry No more warranty not knowing exactly what the warranty covers or if they cover anything at all.

I have sent picture of the button as well as the picture of the sofa showing that it's still very new and the reason the button popped out was because of manufacturing defect and not because of normal wear and tear. I am hoping that Bloomingdale's being a quality and expensive store will take care of their customers. If not this is the last time I am shopping with them. Please don't let the inspectors use your phone. Because once they leave you, you will never see them again.

I placed an order online for a $75 gift card. I received an email stating that I needed to call Customer Service to have it processed. So I did. I was on the phone for 20 minutes. Since I live internationally, I was told to give a US phone number. I gave them my boyfriend's phone number, who was sent a voicemail with the reference #. I called back with the reference # and I was placed on hold for 20 minutes. I was told that my order had to be verified. After the "brief" hold, I was told that my order wasn't processed. When I asked why, the person told me that they couldn't say why and that I had to contact my bank and that the next time I was in the US, I should fix it.

This is ridiculous. I called my credit card (it wasn't a bank by the way), and everything is fine on their end. I am VERY unhappy and I don't ever want to order anything from your store again. I will tell my mom (who still likes your store) that I cannot get her a gift card for her birthday. She will have to get something else. OH AND BY THE WAY, THEY KEPT SAYING MACY'S WHEN THE GIFT CARD WAS FOR BLOOMINGDALE'S.

I tried on an evening gown in a Bloomingdale's in Los Angeles, but didn't want to buy it there and haul it home to Michigan, so I waited 'til I got home and attempted to order it online. They were out of my size, so I took a chance on one size larger. When it arrived, I tried it on and it was way too big. I figured it would cost a lot to alter it, so instead I put it back in the original packaging and sent it back. They say they offer free returns. Imagine my shock when they sent me an email saying they would not accept my return, as the dress was "stained." That is flat out impossible. I tried it on, took it off, put in back in the box... maybe took 20 minutes. My only thought is that it was somehow damaged in transit, or in their own warehouse. I will NEVER order anything from them again. Does anyone have any advice? I'm stunned. They say they're mailing the dress back to me.

The Bloomingdale's American Express Card is absolutely the worst credit card I've own. The APR is 24% compared to other cards whose APR is much lower and additionally this is the first time I have a zero balance and still have to pay a MINIMUM INTEREST CHARGE OF $2.00 MONTHLY. Don't feel bad if you aren't approved for this credit card, they are a rip off!!! Still when I call to close out the account they tell me I have a balance due and as a one time courtesy they will waive the fee. RIDICULOUS!!!

For years I thought "Bloomingdale's" was an upscale department store with great products & service. WRONG! On July 12, 2016 I ordered over $77 worth of Clinique products so I could get the GWP {gift with purchase}. The gift was full of great colors for me and new products I was excited to use. My shipment came in 3 different packages. However, when it arrived I did not receive what was advertised - I got opposite. I need cool colors which they advertised - they sent me ugly warm that I cannot use. So I called thinking it was just a mistake. Their customer service number goes to Nicaragua. I was told they didn't have what was on the confirmation letter & picture they sent me. Disappointed I needed to return everything.

I packed up everything and drove it to their UPS drop store. I got a confirmation they received it but, a couple days later- only stated partial refund. Thinking the 3 separate orders required separate refunds - I just waited. I then get a email stating I didn't return a charcoal scrub/mask WHICH I DID AND IT WAS THE LARGEST ITEM! So I called and responded to emails again. So I went thru all their links & emails only to realize the item they did not credit me for was the Mild Toner so I send more proof and emails. Then they tell me I didn't return that!!!

So once again I'm back online asking for help. In the meantime NO REFUND HAS COME THRU FOR ANYTHING! All I have is a bunch of confusing emails they sent. They stated they were refunding me 7 days ago on July 27. Nothing has shown up. So I follow up again. Today I get another email stating they are processing my credit and it will take a couple days then my bank may take a couple more days. They ignore the time frame as if they are starting over.

BLOOMINGDALE'S??? I've been purchasing these cosmetics online for over 15 years! The only difference is/was - this was my first online purchase with Bloomingdales.com. I'm still waiting for my refund and have no customer service rep who truly cares or handles this professionally. They just send me a bs letter never truly solving the issue. I want my money back and their haphazard way of doing business is unacceptable. The service is truly horrendous & I will never under any circumstance order from them again. Nordstroms - fabulous service, Neiman Marcus - great service, Macy's - great service, Bon Ton - great service. I am having trouble sending you my receipt on this computer, however, I have printed it and will send you a picture of it from my phone. Just tell me where to send it.

I received a gift card to Bloomingdale's from my brother 2 or 3 years ago. When I attempted to use the gift card last week, I was surprised to find out that there was zero balance on it. I was told that if a gift card goes unused, it just needs to be reactivated. When I called the Bloomingdale's gift card line, the representative told me that there was indeed zero balance. Since I didn't have a receipt for the purchase of the gift card, she could give me no further information. With persistent questioning, I was told that my gift card was used for a handbag in New York in January of this year. I was never in New York, and I never purchased a $495 handbag.

I have no idea how someone would have access to my gift card number. I asked for information on this transaction (for example, was the balance paid by a credit card? what was the store location?). I asked how I can further investigate this fraud, but the representative refused to give me ANY information since I didn't have a receipt for the purchase of the gift card. She seemed altogether unconcerned about the fraud. She was more concerned about her receipt policy than trying to help me figure out what to do next. I'm extremely disappointed in Bloomingdale's. They made ZERO effort in customer service. I would not recommend ever purchasing a gift card from this store.

Recently, Bloomingdales.com had a system outage during a sale. Because I wasn't able to check out and make my purchase, I entered an online chat. The agent could not assist me. I wasn't able to call at that time. I screenshotted my bad and bag ID and chatted the next morning. Bloomingdale's would not honor the sale prices, despite all the proof that I provided, that I made every attempt to complete the purchase during the sale. This is unacceptable and it's just bad business. Why perform maintenance during a sale in the first place? Any other store would have honored the prices.

I bought on June 30 one pair of shoes for a wedding at Bloomingdale's in Huntington Walt Whitman mall. The counter sales person look at the shoes very fast over the plastic on the shoes. And did not told me that the shoes was used. On July 1 my flight was cancel because of a storm. So I want to return the shoes back. I never used them. I never opened the box because I am thinking they are brand new. When I went to the store and the sales person call the store manager, Marie **, she said that she will not give me the money back because it was used. I never used the shoes. Since my flight was cancel I left to Boston Children Hospital to be with my daughter. They know that they sell me a used shoes. I am a mother of a 3 years old daughter and a 2 twins baby. And one at the Hospital since July 31, 2015. This store should not get advantage and steal money from a mother who have small kids.

I am sick and tired of mailing Bloomingdale's. I have proof of delivery that they received my return item. They have not replying for more than a week now. The only mail I received says they are investigating it. Sorry this is not a criminal case. Refund my payment...

I placed an order for 2 sofas for 5K. Sale rep promised that my order will be processed and I will received an email confirmation and receipt. After 2 weeks, I noticed I haven't received anything from Bloomingdale's but my credit card already have pending payment to Bloomingdale's. A week later, I got a call from their delivery service to schedule delivery. I called the online number for furniture department. They blamed me that I deleted my order number email and that they usually sent it out the day after the order.

The sale rep was rude, loud and short with me. He just say "we would have to regenerate it for you in 1-2 business days". I have never been so UPSET with a purchase before. The is the first time and last I would ever shop at Bloomingdale again. Also, pls don't make mistake like I did and make furniture purchase online through Bloomingdale. Rude and unprofessional service. Also, they never gave me the loyalist points either for my purchase either. Keep saying it would be 60 days but I'm so sick of calling.

I've never written any bad review regarding any business/service but I feel that with big store like Bloomingdale's, this needs to be addressed. So last week, Bloomingdale's has a FRIENDS & FAMILY event online. So I bought a Burberry Brit Bowpark Single Breasted Trench Black, $795 & an automated "Get 40% off Burberry Brit Red" sentence appear, I was yay. I didn't know that I'm saving on my favorite coat, it went down to $596.25, I ordered right away using my credit card.

5 mins later, I received the email stating "additional information needed for your order." So I called them up & they said "you need to check your billing information" without telling me what information is wrong and just hung up on me after I asked to speak with their supervisor. So I tried order another Burberry dress ($795) using the same promo code that automatically applied in brown bag, using my debit card, same billing address, the dress came down to $596.25, order got cancelled again. I don't understand the reason here & never get a proper explanation from Bloomingdale's. 3 times I called, I got hung up & basically same answer, you need to check your billing information?!

I've never had any problems shopping online, even from UK, Australia and you are the only company I know that cancel customer's order without any VALID reason. Or should I have paid the original price instead of trying to use promo code to get discount? This is bad for your business, I don't know how many other people experienced this but you just lost more than $1,000 of revenue from me.

Received a small package via FedEx on March 23. Opened and found an expensive bottle of perfume that I never ordered, in fact have never done any business with Bloomingdales. Immediately called their "customer support" and was told to ship the item back and the money ($100) would be refunded to my account. I said, "How can you refund via debit card when you are not supposed to have my card data in the first place??" She said, "We now have your debit card on file". I said, I will file a claim with state attorney general's consumer fraud department. Then she said "Someone with your card information ordered this". If so, why on earth would they order it sent to me? Wouldn't they order it sent to their own mailing address?

This whole thing smells like a scam that originated with a Bloomingdales staffer! Now, 3 weeks later, I am reconciling my bank statement and I find not one, but two $100 Bloomingdales charges there, both on 3/23. I was contacted by the bank yesterday and told "We are working on it, it might take 90 days"!! Never ever buy anything from Bloomingdales online!! YOU WILL BE A VICTIM OF THEIR THEFT!

Placed an order online for $500. I guess because the order was so high they had to call me to verify the information. (A call they claimed to make but I never received) Since I didn't return their call they cancelled the order! No explanation whatsoever. I had to call back 3 times before they told me why they cancelled the order. Again I never received a call from them. Now I have to wait an entire billing cycle for them to release the authorization hold they placed on the funds from my card.

I have not received any paperless billing statements since 10/20/15. Couple of days ago, I received a letter stating that my account was late charged. I checked my email and then I realized that I have not been receiving statement emails from Bloomingdale's. I called them. As it turns out I made purchase of $72 in November and had late charges of $149. I paid $72 immediately and asked them to waive fees. The representative waived partial charges and was not willing to take the responsibility that their email server had issues.

I asked to talk to manager, remained on hold for an hour and they hang up on me. I called again, got another representative, who tells me that they have my email address on file. Therefore, I was getting email notifications about my bills, so she will not waive any late fees. Finally I spoke with the manager, who was rude and flatly refused to waive any more charges. I read her posts from Consumeraffairs telling her that it's Bloomingdale's that have issues with delivering emails. But she was not willing to listen. I spent more than an hour on the phone and closed my account. The credit card customer service was ill-informed and not accommodating!

Bloomingdale's changed their credit card billing system in August 2015. I don't know when they became aware of problems with the system but they do know account holders who are signed up for paperless billing are not getting their bills. Did they tell account holders about the problem? Don't be silly, that would be the intelligent and legal thing to do. No, instead they wait until your account is 90 days past due, report you to the credit reporting firms, then robocall you and not leave a message. How are you supposed to discover and deal with fraudulent activity on your account when you don't know about it until after your credit's been ruined?

I ordered a gift card to be sent to my daughter. The next day someone from Bloomingdale's called our landline for confirmation and I was suppose to return the call @ 6:00pm. I work and since I could not make the call they canceled the order only to place the order the next day and then to cancel that order because I did not call @12:00pm to give them confirmation. My bank put a hold on my card because of the two orders and two canceled orders - they thought it was fraud behavior. I should have left well enough alone. I was suppose to be speaking to a Service Manager, but who knows. I was promised that they would send the gift card with next day delivery at no cost to me. The trace that I put on the order today noted it will be shipped in two days from today, Standard Shipping. NO MORE business from me... I get better service from Wal-Mart. Something needs to be done for this behavior. Civil Charges?

I was notified by my bank that I had received a fraudulent transaction to my debit card from an online order from Bloomingdale's for almost $500. So I talked to my bank to fix the problem. Later the store calls my house twice; as I was told by my mom. They gave her a phone number so that I could call when I was available and order number because the bank had notified them about the problem and wanted to speak to me. I called later to see what they needed to know so this could be settled. I called the number I was called from.

I told her the problem and she asked me about the reference #. I thought she wanted me to give it to her but apparently she was going to transfer my call and did not tell me. Their system ended up hanging up on me so I tried calling the number they had given my mom for me to call. Worst customer service ever. The lady was super rude. I gave the reference # and then she asked me for my name. Apparently my name wasn't the name on the order, no figures. I tried to explain her the problem but she didn't even take me seriously and just hung up on me.

Honestly, I didn't have to go through this. They were the ones who called me in the first place. I was just following up and trying to see if I could help them not send the items to the person who used a fake card. I had already gotten my money back from the bank and I don't understand why they give me a # to call and have them not know what is going on. Then they called me again from the store and when I answered nobody answered and then they hung up on me. If I ever planned on being an actual customer, now I will never be!

Bloomingdale's Company Profile