2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.55/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Ann Taylor Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ann Taylor?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ann Taylor?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I really appreciate the convenience of shopping online and the quality of the clothing. I usually purchase sale or clearance items and I have never been disappointed. I love to shop but I don't the available funds that I had before I retired. Ann Taylor keeps me in the loop!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I love Ann Taylor Loft clothes. I love the timeless cuts, great colors, and high quality materials. In a time in which bulk has outweighed quality, I appreciate the perfection and detail in which each item is stitched.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I like the merchandising practices for women. Always nice products for women who work. The products are known for their quality and resale value later. Upbeat styles for women over 40 is very important.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I like the variety the store offers... clerks are very scarce; I can hardly ever find one, especially if I need assistance in the dressing room... prices are excellent and the quality of clothing is superb.. purchases I make last me for years.

Original review: July 21, 2020

DO NOT GET AN 'ANN TAYLOR CARD' IF YOU ARE CANADIAN. This card is routinely marketed to Canadians however Comenity Bank makes it nearly impossible for Canadians to actually pay it off. They do not accept online payments from Canadian banks, even if you have an American Dollars chequing account. They do not accept payment by credit card. They do not accept payments over the phone. After attempting all these options you're told to mail a bank draft.

In my experience they waited over 14 days to cash the bank draft so that they can charge you both interest and late fees. When you think you've paid the card off, they'll call you three months later and say that you owe hundreds more in late fees and interest because they "didn't receive the payment in time". They'll do that 3 days before your next billing cycle so that you have to pay interest on your interest and late fees.... And continue the extortionate cycle. Not only have I experienced this but I have heard from numerous other Canadians experiencing it. I used to love Ann Taylor and was a loyal customer. I will never in my life shop there again. I am extremely disappointed that they would take advantage of their Canadian customers like this. Their lack of Canadian website further exemplifies that Ann Taylor simply does not care about the Canadian market.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Like other customers here, I ordered and paid for an expedited service. Half of my order is not shipped after 10 days and no word on when it will happen. You have to wait for an hour for text responses or more for a phone. The material of their pieces is an awful scratchy rayon, cheap! I had to return items that I ordered. No confirmation that they received it either. Horrible company- never again.

Original review: June 9, 2020

I have placed my order with this major store brand not even thinking twice about it. Well let's start by stating I placed the order 17 days ago! And still never received it and to make matters worse I also paid for 3 day shipping it's a total joke! I am as we speak on hold for a live rep. On the phone for one hour and 20 minutes so far. So please do not order from this store. They authorized my card immediately after I made the purchase but when I checked my order status as they clearly asked on the recording it says order # not recognized. Do yourself a favor and wait until stores open fully.

Original review: June 2, 2020

I made an on-line purchase that did not fit and tried to return it. The website does not "recognize" the return order number they sent me; no one answers the chat line (it keeps telling you your place in the queue and then times out before you get to speak with anyone); the text option is completely worthless (it takes days to get a response and it is some kind of automated, unhelpful response); and no one answers the phone. I will NEVER buy anything from Ann Taylor online again. They just refuse to process a return.

Original review: May 17, 2020

I have shopped with Ann Taylor many times and have been happy until now. I placed an order online yesterday, and had numerous issues. Their site shut down a few times and I would have to start over. I updated the shipping address, but when I placed the order, it had defaulted to an old address. Perhaps my mistake, but given the numerous issues their website was having, I doubt it. Regardless, I tried to contact them immediately and in total, waited over 50 minutes yesterday and 1 hour today trying to reach someone (via phone, email, text and chat). When I finally was able to connect with someone, they said they can't change anything with an order once submitted, not even an incorrect address.

It doesn't matter that the order isn't due to ship for 2 weeks; they won't change anything. No change, no refund. The only thing they said to do is once the items ship, I can contact UPS and try (no guarantee) to have UPS change the shipping address. Seems a bit backwards to change a shipping address after it's shipped. Needless to say, I will not be doing business with Ann Taylor in the future and will recommend the same to others.

Original review: March 13, 2020

I went to the Ann Taylor store in Rosedale Mall in St.Paul, Minnesota this morning. I needed to return a pair of shoes. When I walked in there were two clerks at the desk. I smiled at them and said hello. There was no response from them. I looked around a little, then proceeded to the desk to return my shoes. I stood there for a few seconds and neither one attempted to help me. Finally, I said hi to one and said, "I would like to return these shoes." One clerk took my shoes with a scowl on her face and did not return my greeting. She did not look at me and did not say anything. She continued to look down and had the meanest look on her face. I was shocked. She did my return and had nothing to say. I was so glad to get out of there and will never return to this store. These clerks need a refresher course on customer service! (I can describe this clerk if management would like).

Ann Taylor Company Information