2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.87/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Ann Taylor Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ann Taylor?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ann Taylor?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Placed an order November 26th and have yet to receive the order. It shows that USPS has the package in NJ and it has been there since early December. I think anyone using USPS for shipping should expect to have delivery issues. I have tried several times to reach out to Ann Taylor via email and the only response I have received was a credit to use toward future shipping costs. Thankfully AMEX has reversed this charge. Finally, I have noticed quality issues in recent orders. Shirts seemingly made with very cheap materials that are fraying after minimal use. Their pants are of better quality as is their sweaters. Overall, not what I expected from this retailer who I used to love.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

Have shopped for my wife at Ann Taylor stores for many years - always found wide selection of nice, well made items (if a bit overpriced). This year, for obvious reasons, decided to order online. One order placed late-November; to arrive 12/7; on 12/16 there is no package & no tracking information. Another item was ordered 12/5; again, no information was available on 12/16. Contacted the company today - their response: "we are experiencing delays." Retailers are, generally speaking, all facing the same challenges, yet most are managing quite well. For some reason, Ann Taylor (1) mis-leads its customers; (2) cannot seem to get packages shipped and delivered within a reasonable period; and (3) cannot seem to answer questions about package whereabouts and delivery projections.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

Ann Taylor you have lost my package, you have lied to me saying it's delayed but you don't where is it. You keep telling me to check the tracking on USPS which on 12/1 says they are waiting for the package and no further information. Your own website says it should have been delivered 12/9. On 12/10, your CS dept said 12/10. Today your CS department says wait til 12/15 for an order that was placed 11/26. An order you have no idea where it is by your own admission. And now you refuse to issue a refund for a lost package. I expected better from AT.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

I ordered clothing for a specific event that took place December 6th on November 21st from Ann Taylor. Though free shipping would have gotten the package here, I chose the second shipping option for faster service. The items all shipped on November 24th. The tracking has stated the entire package is in Atlanta awaiting item at the shipping partner Pitney Bowes. I have had three phone calls with AT. Their only option for me is to reorder the same item, pay again for them; and return the other order, if I ever get it. They state they have changed shipping partners to Pitney Bowes and that is causing delays. They have said they would respond to me twice by phone and one via email and once via text, but the shipping has not budged. Last night a new person told me that all orders now have an arrival date of December 14th.

I live in metro Atlanta. How can any package be sitting at any parcel service for that long? And while it may be Pitney Bowes responsibility now, AT has a responsibility to their customers for their customer service, keeping deadlines reasonably, and offering solutions that don’t involve customers ordering the same thing again (to be shipped again through the same company). 3 of the 7 items I ordered are now out of stock. They offered me a $15 gift certificate. I will not ever order from them again.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

Ann Taylor had a Cyber Monday sale and I made purchases to all of the sudden to cancel my orders stating they were sold out when they was not due to poor hindsight on their behalf. I called customer service and they claimed they sent out new codes but I’ve never received it and they did not want to reciprocate me of my lost orders, just only one order. When I go back to order online for a coat, only the regular size was eligible for codes but not the petite but it’s not like that for other products. I called again and they did not help or looked into it; they just told me that was the full price. This is a shady brand and you have to be on your toes.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

I ordered an item and received an email that they canceled my item due to the item being unavailable. I checked the website and the item was still there, so I contacted customer service, and was told it was a glitch, and I could reorder the item for over 3 times more than my original purchase. Seems a bit shady. I asked to speak to a manager and was refused by Tianna. Very rude and disrespectful.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

My order was canceled after cyber Monday stating the reason that the item was no longer available. When I checked item was available online and in-store.

I called customer care who said there was a IT glitch due to which combined coupons were allowed to be used on my order. I wasted my hour for ordering and then another hour after customer care as it was a gift. I was better off to shop at other brands during the competitive weekend of black Friday and cyber Monday but lost the opportunity to shop elsewhere and find a better deal due to such practices used at Ann Taylor. Big brand like Ann Taylor should own up the mistake and have clear reason stating why the order was canceled, or else honor the order rather than blaming customers to use wrong coupons.

Original review: July 21, 2020

DO NOT GET AN 'ANN TAYLOR CARD' IF YOU ARE CANADIAN. This card is routinely marketed to Canadians however Comenity Bank makes it nearly impossible for Canadians to actually pay it off. They do not accept online payments from Canadian banks, even if you have an American Dollars chequing account. They do not accept payment by credit card. They do not accept payments over the phone. After attempting all these options you're told to mail a bank draft.

In my experience they waited over 14 days to cash the bank draft so that they can charge you both interest and late fees. When you think you've paid the card off, they'll call you three months later and say that you owe hundreds more in late fees and interest because they "didn't receive the payment in time". They'll do that 3 days before your next billing cycle so that you have to pay interest on your interest and late fees.... And continue the extortionate cycle. Not only have I experienced this but I have heard from numerous other Canadians experiencing it. I used to love Ann Taylor and was a loyal customer. I will never in my life shop there again. I am extremely disappointed that they would take advantage of their Canadian customers like this. Their lack of Canadian website further exemplifies that Ann Taylor simply does not care about the Canadian market.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Like other customers here, I ordered and paid for an expedited service. Half of my order is not shipped after 10 days and no word on when it will happen. You have to wait for an hour for text responses or more for a phone. The material of their pieces is an awful scratchy rayon, cheap! I had to return items that I ordered. No confirmation that they received it either. Horrible company- never again.

Original review: June 9, 2020

I have placed my order with this major store brand not even thinking twice about it. Well let's start by stating I placed the order 17 days ago! And still never received it and to make matters worse I also paid for 3 day shipping it's a total joke! I am as we speak on hold for a live rep. On the phone for one hour and 20 minutes so far. So please do not order from this store. They authorized my card immediately after I made the purchase but when I checked my order status as they clearly asked on the recording it says order # not recognized. Do yourself a favor and wait until stores open fully.

Ann Taylor Company Information