3.64/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Ann Taylor

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Ann Taylor Reviews

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Very unfriendly sales people at Ann Taylor store in Deer Park. I tried to return 2 things I bought 7 days ago, they were too big. Girl that works there told me I need to have tags in order to return. I went back home to get tags, spent an hour traveling back and forth, and when I came there, girl run away, and ask another sales associate to serve me. She told me I can not return the items. And that’s ok, but they were so unpolite, like I didn’t spend around 500$ in the store. Terrible experience. Now I’m looking for another store. This one definitely lost a customer that has been shopping at Ann Taylor for years.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I purchased a pair of boots today with vouchers so of course, they are only redeemable in the store and not online. I went to put them on 20 minutes after I bought them, (thank god I was still in the outlet mall), and my daughter noticed that one boot was a size 7 and the other was a size 6. Needless to say I returned them and received a merchandise credit. From what I was told it cannot be redeemed on online either.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I purchased a dress online from Ann Taylor. It was too big so I ordered a smaller size which I decided to keep. When I tried to return the larger sized dress with the original receipt, I was told since it was over 30 days I could only get store credit and it would be for one half the price I paid for the dress because that was the current price. So they essentially robbed me of $40. Very low class.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

Shopped at store $75. Paid cash. Month later received bill. Called them, they said it takes few weeks since Ann Taylor & Loft are connected. Couple of months later received another bill for $104 (added late fees). Called them they wanted receipt. I couldn't find my receipt so had to pay the $104. I asked if this is the end of this nightmare & they assured me it was. Now received another $64.44 late fee charge!!? Since I don't have my receipt they are going to keep charging me late fees? I paid the $63.44 but I am so angry? I shopped at Loft store. Customers think they have paid & may lose their receipt but the company should have a proper paperwork to show the transactions. NEVER AGAIN I will shop at Loft. If they send me another late fee I'm hiring a lawyer. Shopped $75 and paid it at the store but had to pay another $108.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I made a purchase in the month of May of $40 on this year. I made a minimum payment monthly. However I skipped a month and then the late fee was applied

I know it was my mistake but then when I authorized the payment over phone they doubled the late fee the next month. I was told that I am cleared over the phone.. but they added it again and again... Casually as I checked my account it was $130 and my purchases were only $40.

Also ever since then I also see that the balance they keep posting is 0. VERY MISLEADING. THEY DON'T PRINT OUT THE ACTUAL MESSAGE AND EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING. They don't even have a proper email to report complaints too. Regret that I even thought I will be saving when I bought this card. When you try to explain to them they are very rude and will not understand you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ann Taylor?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I had accumulated quite a bit of loft cash from an earlier purchase. Went to store to use it, only to discover that they placed most items in the store on a slight sale therefore making them ineligible for use with loft cash. This seems very unethical. I did not buy the items I wanted to buy because they would have been far less expensive at the full price using my loft cash than they were with the slight discount. I think this is a ridiculous and deceptive practice.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I have tried repeatedly to order from the website using my Ann Taylor store card but get a message saying that the order "cannot be processed at this time." I called AT customer service; they told me to call the credit card. I spoke with the credit card people and they said the problem is not my card - rather, it's an ongoing problem with the website. (I sense that they get a lot of similar complaints since she immediately know what I was talking about.) I have no idea what the website problem is and nobody over there seems to be able to fix it. Strangely, it only affects the AT store card. I was able to order using my Visa card. If I were more cynical I would think they were doing this deliberately so customers wouldn't rack up so many points on the card.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

THE worst experience shopping online. Ordered some amazing items that I was so excited about. Almost forgot about them since I still hadn’t received or had any communication from you over a month later. Looked online and my order was still processing. Sent an email via your website and got some robot email saying the items I ordered were now out of stock. Well of course. They are over a month later! Still waiting for your online team to respond with a real email. Absolutely horrible customer service if you ask me.

Original review: July 26, 2018

When I placed an order for one pair of pants, Ann Taylor hit my bank account 5 separate times for the same purchase amount leaving me with $1.26 in my bank account. I suspect if I had more funds in my checking account, they would have gone for much more. When I called Ann Taylor they told me that it was my mistake, that I must've left my shopping cart, or had an error on my end. I had one submit and one confirmation email from Ann Taylor with the correct amount so I never thought to look for numerous duplicate charges to my bank account. I got off the phone with Ann Taylor feeling violated.

Ann Taylor's customer service told me they would not refund the 4 other single line item charges for 5 to 10 business days. They were rude, dismissive and nasty to me. My bank should have stopped the hit after hit after hit -- numerous identical charges, but they did not. They did, however, reverse the charges on Ann Taylor. This conduct, on the part of Ann Taylor, constitutes fraud. I suspect they did this to thousands of online customers in order to finance a failing clothing business.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Placed a simple order with promo code and rewards numbers. They could not process the order and kept flipping me from the credit side who said everything was fine to customer service who said it wouldn't could through, was told no reason the order can't go through but it doesn't and spent an hour on the phone only to get transferred 5 times with no end result and my rewards in limbo - so disgusted with this company.

Ann Taylor Company Information