3.9/5 (256 ratings)

About Sergeant's

Sergeant's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sergeant's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sergeant's?

Original review: April 13, 2022

I've used the Sergeant's Bansect sold at the Dollar Tree for my dog a year now and it has worked great for us. It's a nice fact that it works nicely for us especially with everything going up in prices.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

We bought this to potentially keep fleas off our cat. Put it on as directed, two days later my adult 3 year old cat had tremors and could barely walk. Gave him a warm bath with liquid dish soap and rinsed well. Time will tell how he will be.

Get buying tips about Pet Care Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2021

I gave my 3 5 month old kittens Sergeant's silver flea and tick squeeze on for cats. And my cats are just fine. No bad side effects at all. And their fleas are dying. I only found very few on them. Like 3 or 4.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I used this product on my dog and it burnt a hole in the back of his neck and burnt the hair off of him where the drops were applied. I shampooed him several times to get this product off of him as he looked as though he was dying and there was a huge chemical burn and still is on the back of his neck. He still had fleas all over him. All this product did was burn a hole on the back of my dogs, left him sick and still 2 weeks later he has a open wound. He is running around scratching and can't leave this wound alone. I am lucky he didn't die. Don't use this. It should be removed from the shelves.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

This thing literally killed my 1 year old buttercup and nearly took my other cat last night. Buttercup started shaking and it lead to seizures and then we tried treating her, in the end she was put down cuz we couldn't do anything and she was a happy friendly cat until we used this product. Anyone who has a cat or dog, don't get it at all.

Original review: July 31, 2021

THIS PRODUCT IS HORRIBLE. DO NOT BUY. My cat Luna of 7 years no health issues. No problem. After buying this one day my cat had a seizure. My other cat started to drool a lot. I don't know what is it but if you love yours animals don't buy it please.

Original review: July 11, 2021

This is the worse product ever. If you think about buying this don’t! I never knew it had so many bad reviews. It put chemical burns all around my cat's neck and I’m hoping when I take him to the vet that everything will be okay. I’m so disappointed. This is ridiculous. Please be safe. Read on items before purchasing them for your fur babies. Also this product is defective because they were literally fleas under the collar so it doesn’t even work period. All it does is harm your animal. It’s like you literally buying this product just to harm your animal basically! This deserves zero stars definitely not one and sued at that.

Original review: April 26, 2021

Sergeant's natures guardian for cats. I bought this product for my cat. Within 15 minutes he started foaming at the mouth. His eyes were dilated. He started peeing uncontrollably. His heart started to race. He was panting. He could not catch his breath. I instantly started washing the product off with soap and water. He was scared. This product should not be sold. He was so drained and could not regain himself. Why is this product being sold is the question here.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

WHEN WE GO TO COURT BRING THE POOR CATS AND KITTENS! This SHOULD NOT BE ON THE SHELF. I purchased this product from DOLLAR GENERAL in Norwich, CT. About a month ago I purchased this and now my cats have no hair and open wounds on their neck. Why is this product exempt from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) and NOT REGISTERED by the US ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY??? But sold in stores? Still till this day..

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

This product is DANGEROUS. It has many side effects! We used it on our three chihuahuas and all three reacted different! Our oldest Chihuahua started itching uncontrollably and blotching into blisters, the mama I was gasping for air and trying to cough something up and was unable to control her blinking and squinting, and the baby was walking around Super Hyper and dragging her face on the ground when she ran, she also was unable to control her squinting and jerking around with spasms. Within the first 24 hours all three were extremely weak and lethargic and acting as if it was killing them. Do not use this product if you care about your pets! We will be starting a class action lawsuit against this company.

Sergeant's Company Information