2. Pets

Shop on Chewy
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.94/5

Rachael Ray Nutrish Shop on Chewy

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Rachael Ray Nutrish Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Nutrish?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Nutrish?

Original review: July 17, 2020

My cat is usually fussy about me changing his food but I thought this was healthier from what I had read about the ingredients. I filled his bowl and he started eating like it was the best thing he ever tasted. I was amazed! He had no tummy issues since then. I’m very satisfied.

Original review: July 14, 2020

This dry food is grain-free and contains meat or fish as its first ingredient. It doesn't load up on fillers so my cats are receiving a good source of protein as well as other needed nutrients and supplements, e.g. taurine. The cats like it and I can buy it in the supermarket rather than having to visit a pet food store.

Get buying tips about Dog Food delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: July 13, 2020

All the other brands you listed made my cat eventually sick! So out of desperation I tried Rachel Ray's and my cat loved it, and didn't have any more problems getting sick. To this day I don't know why, but happy my cat is thriving!

Original review: July 4, 2020

I have been feeding my cat Rachael Ray indoor cat food for two or more years. My cat likes it. She lets me know when the dish is empty and to refill it. I chose this cat food because I was having trouble with my cats stomach. But now that she is eating this cat food everything seems to be just fine.

Original review: July 3, 2020

My cat is VERY picky! When I first gave her the Nutrish she started eating dry food again. She had diabetes and I have to keep her weight up and she does not like most of the dry ones. It keeps her caloric intake up with healthy food that she will eat!!!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I bought the Rachael Ray Nutrish as a backup because I didn't get home on time from work to go to PETCO to buy their regular food from "Instinct." I bought a small bag. The cats loved it, however; after almost a week, my 3 year old cat started throwing up, looking really sick and lethargic. He also had a hard time going to the bathroom. Not too long after his symptoms, my 1 year old cat started to throw up and share in the same symptoms but she was still able to use the bathroom. I never had issues with other emergency foods before.

I had to rush my cat to the emergency where it was hard for them to figure out what was going on with my 3 year old. They gave him an enema and sent us home. He did get better but over time I had to rush him to the emergency again. When I took him in they had to perform an extensive procedure on this colon in order to clean him out and now he's just not the same! He's not the same baby! I can't feed him without giving him laxatives to keep his pipes moving. It never dawned on me to see if other animal parent has shared in the same experience with this food, until tonight when the thought came to mind to see if other pets had similar symptoms. We are still trying to figure out what's going on with my cat! It seems to be a recurring issue now :(. I hate this food. If you love your pets, steer clear of this brand.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

I purchased Rachael Ray's Nutrish wet dog food since they were out of our regular food, I started giving my dog this food on Friday and on Monday he hasn't wanted to get up. He's lethargic, can barely move, not eating or drinking anything. I took him to the vet. He was pumped up with fluids and took blood. Waiting for an answer of what is happening. I wish I would of seen these posts before giving this horrible food to my fur baby. Take it off the market already if so many dogs have become sick. I want them to pay all of these vet bills as well. It was a pretty penny.

Original review: July 30, 2020

A little over a month ago I went to buy my sweet Australian Shepherd her regular dog food, Blue Buffalo dry dog food. But, Safeway didn't carry it, so I bought her Rachael Ray dog food. At first, she didn't seem to want to eat it, but I thought that was because it was not her usual dog food. After a few days she started laying round most of the day, seemed to have trouble getting up and then refused to eat anything. I took her to the vet and after a few days they diagnosed her with IMHA. She might never get well. I know that I did this to her by trusting this dog food. I did save some of it and as soon as I can raise enough money I am going to have it analyzed.

Original review: July 29, 2020

My perfectly healthy 7 year old lab is in the emergency vet as I type this, due to Rachael Ray Nutrish dog food. It made her sick and my other dog wouldn't touch it. I think she knew something was wrong. I immediately threw out the food but over the next couple of days my dog is not better. Took her to the vet and she is in kidney failure. Reading these reviews, I'm not alone. I contacted Chewy to remove Rachael Ray's products from their site.

Original review: July 23, 2020

I fed my dog Rachael Ray's wet food which comes in a pack of 6 with all this nice packaging and is very affordable but at a high risk. My dog developed terrible allergies, would gag when she would smell the food, and would move a lot slower. The only reason I bought this is because it was the only appealing food I seen and it actually looked like good quality food. Terrible mistake. Do not buy this for your dog. My dog is currently recovering and began to feed her Blue Buffalo instead. DO NOT BUY!!!! It may seem affordable but your dog deserves better food.

Rachael Ray Nutrish Company Information