4.00/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratings

Looking for a good dog food brand?

6 Rachael Ray Nutrish Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 27, 2018

My great danes love this food! I’ve tried a lot of others but Rachael Ray Nutrish is their favorite and it helps a good cause as well.

Original review: June 24, 2018

My dog is doing better on the Rachael Ray Beef food. But will soon discontinue using this food due to RR being bought by Smucker's. People are standing up to companies using toxic rendered waste, euthanized cats & dogs & imported toxic ingredients. I will start making my dogs & cats human grace food.

Get expert buying tips about Dog Food delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 23, 2018

One of the few dog foods that we found That the dogs really like and so far after using for over a year They have had no skin problems or digestive problems.

Original review: June 22, 2018

We are currently using Rachael Ray Nutrish and our Labrador Retriever loves it. We were having a hard time getting her Taste of the Wild in the flavor she liked. The larger bags were only carried by Country Max and they couldn't keep it in stock. We had to special order, and they wouldn't get it in for several days.

Original review: June 13, 2018

My dog wouldn't touch the Rachael Ray dog food. Expensive mail order dog food and Jewel did not like it. Even though it's supposed to be healthy with natural nutrients. No good for Jewel.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Nutrish?

Original review: June 12, 2018

I got great coupons for Rachael Ray Zero, and my dogs like it. Zero grain important as my dogs seem to have skin problems when fed food with corn. Size good for my little one, and can crunch too.

Rachael Ray Nutrish Company Information