3.9/5 (136 ratings)
Find a Dog Food partner

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

About Rachael Ray Nutrish

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Rachael Ray Nutrish Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Nutrish?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rachael Ray Nutrish?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

Before purchasing the Rachael Ray Nutrish - Beef, Pea, and Rice dry dog food, my blue nosed pit's gorgeous coat changed, and she changed. She was lethargic, vomiting, lacking energy, just not her normal playful self. I took her to the vet and immediately she asked me if I had switched Powder's food. When I told her yes, to Rachael Ray she told me she had lost count of how many owners had brought their dogs in after eating her dog food, with severe allergic reactions. After 4 different medications and a $700 bill, and now several months later, my dog is still struggling to get her original coat back. Furious isn't the word. My advice, stay away from anything with her name on it pertaining to pets/animals.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

My cat loves this food and I feel it's an affordable brand that is a step above Meow Mix and Friskies. Now if I switch my cat back to meow mix to save a dollar or two she turns her nose up. I feel better giving my cat a slightly higher quality of food while still remaining on a tight budget

Get buying tips about Dog Food delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

I love the different types of variety, not only in Flavors but products for different dog sizes. We started our once little guy on the Nutrish Puppy and he loved it. Now he's a huge fan of the variety for big dogs. He especially likes all the different shapes in the food. I would recommend this food to anyone trying to decide on what their fur baby should eat.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

My cats love this food, it's made with natural ingredients and so it's very healthy. They are also very healthy. I have been using it for years and the price is very affordable. There are enough choices to be able to give them a variety of flavors.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

We have two cats that have been eating this garbage cat food. About a month ago, our female calico started scratching her ears to the point where she had bloody scabs and hair loss. I took her to the vet and he said it was an allergy. My other male cat also has some scabbing by his ears, but not as bad as our female calico. He does not eat the wet food as much, but tonight he had some and started scratching his ears again. We just threw all of the wet food out and will get something else. I hope it has not done any other damage to our fur babies. After reading other people’s reviews on here, it makes sense to why they are both itching. Shame on you and your product, Rachael Ray! This crap needs to be removed permanently from all shelves!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

This just happen today!!!! Our cats regular food was out of stock so we decided to buy a small bag of the Rachael Ray's Peak Dry Cat Food. I gave my cats a scoop each this morning. Within a couple of hours they were both vomiting and scratching their faces constantly. We just figured out they’re having issues trying to poop and pee. They keep sitting in their litter box, but unable to pass anything through. It’s gotten to a point where they’re both crying in pain. We are taking them to the ER now. I wish I had read the reviews first. DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND. This needs to be taken off the shelves ASAP.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

Her food apparently has a lot of vitamins and supplements that create a blockage in most cats' urinary tract! Which requires immediate emergency 1200$ surgery that took us 2 years to pay off!!! I trusted her brand with my animals. I changed them immediately to HILL'S SCIENCE DIET. I WISH HER FOOD WAS TAKEN OFF THE SHELVES. STICK TO COOKING FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION RACHAEL!!

Original review: July 13, 2021

Their regular food was not in stock. I purchased Rachael Ray Nutrish dry cat food. After 2 weeks my cats could not poop. They had bowel impactions. The worst one sick was the one who eats the most dry food. They were all having issues throwing up and impacted stools. They eat mostly canned food and dry as supplement. I have not had this issue ever before with any of my cats. I will never feed this food to any of my ‘family’ ever again. This food almost killed my cats. Many emergency trips to the Vet. Nobody needs to grief of seeing their cats dying because of what they trusted could be fed to them.

Original review: June 30, 2021

I bought some large bags of Nutrish for my dog and cats. They have been eating it exclusively along with a variety of canned food. My dog has been scratching herself constantly. My cats have been vomiting. I am throwing the rest away today.

Original review: April 12, 2021

I have purchase product for many years. Recently, the product had mold. The company was contacted and informed about the problem. Coupons were offered and a Fedex label to return the product for examination. Twelve days later no response was received. A second call was made. The company representative indicated that it takes 3 weeks to a month to receive delivery. This was not communicated in the initial phone call. This time frame is not practical for me to help them research their problem.

Rachael Ray Nutrish Company Information