1.19/5
Based on 65 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

84 Friskies Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 15, 2018

A few days ago I wrote customer service regarding crushed and leaking cat food cans. Since that time company have chosen to ignore complaint. Yesterday I opened a 4th 32 count case of cans and again more damaged cans. Some leaked so bad I had to throw away many of the cans. The smell was disgusting. Something needs to be done. I'm an 82 year old that feeds many cats. I cant afford the waste.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Friskies gravy sensations poultry favorite pouches - My cat has always loved this food. Choosing it over hard food. This box, this past week he will not eat it. He has not been as active. I offered the turkey, chicken and beef packets. Best if used by Mar 2020 8083 4749 12:05 L10 A 8094. Purchased last week from Wal-Mart, Florida.

Get expert buying tips about Cat Food delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2018

My husband and I had our shopping cart just about filled with Friskies canned cat food which when I got my first cat, years ago, was told it’s a very good, high quality cat food. Back then (in the 90s) it was a high quality product. A woman saw us filling our cart with Friskies but walked away after grabbing some other brand of canned cat food. She came back a short time later and identified herself and shared what she learned about Friskies! She said she just had to come back to tell us what she learned because she had to let us know what we were feeding our furkids could make them extremely ill or even kill them. She shared her own personal experiences with Friskies and told us about other cat parents' devastating experiences. She told us horror stories about cats getting deathly ill, vomiting food, vomiting blood, bloody urine, stools, diarrhea...some recovered after their food was changed, and survived. Others weren’t as fortunate.

My cats started turning their heads away from the food, even trying to bury it!!! One of our boys suffered from terrible gastric issues! He came close to death!!! Needless to say, we changed what food we feed our furkids. Since we did, our boys are looking and acting much healthier! Our cat with the equivalent of IBS in humans, no longer has gastric issues! Purina needs to be investigated and forced to close down until they are prepared to market a healthy product!!! Even if that does happen, I will never trust Purina which happens to be owned by the Nestle Corporation.

Original review: June 11, 2018

All of a sudden, my 22 year old cat is refusing to eat Friskies Turkey and Friskies Chicken cat food. I have another cat who is 10 years old. She won't eat them, either. I put it in her dish and she comes up to her dish, smells it, and hisses at it and walks away. Did their formulas change? They have no problem with any of the Friskies seafood dinners. I usually split the can between the two of them at night and they have Iams dry food on demand. Now it seems they will refuse the Friskies poultry and eat the dry food instead. I guess I'm going to have to take it back to the grocery store where I got it and exchange it for Fancy Feast. Bye, Bye Friskies!

Original review: June 11, 2018

I've been feeding my cat, ever since she was a kitten, the little Friskies. I'm not sure what they've done to change the ingredients, but I had to have my cat euthanized on June 8th, 2018. My cat awaken me with five desperate meows at 4:45 a.m. Saturday morning. Wednesday the 6th she was fine playing with me chasing each other back and forth. I clean out the litter box Wednesday night because trash pickup was on Thursdays, when I went down to clean out her litter box Thursday am, she hadn't gone to the litter box. I checked Thursday, pm I notice just a little bit of a urine. June 7th, she ate her food and she kind of just laid around. Kind of kept her distance, she doesn't go out in the grass but I have a deck she usually goes out and she wouldn't walk out that door she stay close to me but wouldn't jump on the sofa with me until it was time to go to bed.

We have a routine. She jumps up at 10 p.m. I know that means for me to get her a treat before she goes to bed. I wake up at 4:45 turn desperate cries. I take her to the emergency room and bottom line is I she never made it back home with me. She was only 5 years old healthy, beautiful Calico. The vet said it was sepsis infection throughout her body. We've been to the vets her checkup and Shots, there were no problems. No feline disorders or anything. At the emergency room her x-rays were normal, but her blood work and a white cell blood cell count everything was off, low blood pressure, low heart rate. She was in shock and logic and in critical condition, I held her in my arms as they euthanized her.

To the makers of this product, to the Nutritional experts, perhaps there's something wrong in the distribution of how it's handled, or the making of this product, but somewhere along the line, and somewhere along the way something is wrong. My complaint is like so many others that I've read. The similarities are too connected. Please look into this matter. Now all have is a house full of pet toys, bowls and imprint of my precious friend's paw.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Friskies?

Original review: June 4, 2018

I brought our new rescue cat home about 6 months ago. I stocked up on Friskies canned cat food. I didn’t know which kind to get but Friskies should be fine. He refused to eat “crazy concoctions “. Ok. He reluctantly ate shreds and bits and pate. But if I fed him over a couple of spoonfuls at a time he would consistently vomit. I figured that he was just that way. So I fed him 4-5 times a day to keep it down. While browsing the web I came across some customer complaints for the same thing. I didn’t believe it, but on the outside chance, I switched to 9 Lives. Bingo. That was 2 weeks ago and he has not vomited at all. Even fed him whole cans at a time. (He likes that). I was stunned. How is this possible? I have no idea but the proof is in the puke. Now I feel guilty for making him sick. I do not write complaints. Ever. But this is critical. Our pets can’t tell us so we need to be vigilant.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I have had some sickness in my cats the last year using Friskies Shreds, Meaty Bits, etc, and I have to blame their food source. Tonight why my voracious neighbor's cat turns his nose up to a fresh helping of Bits chicken, I have to say something must be wrong with that food. I am not tolerating a food source that cannot be depended upon for 100% purity. I am tired of having sick cats, diarrhea, bacterial infections, and am changing to another brand besides Friskies.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I run a rescue and ordered several cases of Purina Friskies 13 oz. Poultry platter canned cat foods. I ended up having to throw them out because I found MANY black plastic pieces in the cans. They were all different sizes and shapes. When I contacted Purina they said they hadn't heard about this problem before and would check into it. But when I checked online I found that there were MANY complaints about thick black plastic pieces pet owners have found in their Friskies canned cat food who have contacted the company also.

Original review: May 29, 2018

We have fed Friskies Pate to our cat for years. Beginning at mid May, he began vomiting and was lethargic and no appetite. Went to vet. rx with **. No cause found, Still won't eat much. Losing weight. Today we gave him Fancy Feast and he chowed it down but still won't eat the Friskies Pate. It seems like there is something wrong with the Friskies Pate!!!!

Original review: May 25, 2018

We have been using Friskies wet cat food with no problems since we brought our Siamese babies home in January. They receive one can of wet food, split between them, in the morning, and one can split each evening. These are inside cats only, with no access to poisonous plants, etc. Two nights ago, they stopped eating, and are now vomiting clear fluids. They are terribly ill. The only explanation for them to both become this ill, on the very same day, is the wet food. The dry food that is left for them has not been changed, (it’s a bag we bought over a month ago.)

I’ve already had them to the vet twice - and will need to go back tomorrow. The anti nausea injections today were ineffective. These boys are my world. I’m devastated. Not sure what numbers are lot numbers, etc. - but the numbers on the box, after the expiration date of March 2020 read: 80741159 2309L978088. I cannot believe this is happening.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I have 3 senior cats, all 100% indoor. Last year, I realized that dry food wasn't good for them - constipation, throwing up, over-weight, so I stopped feeding them dry food. They get a tablespoon once a week as a treat and they can tolerate that small amount. They have been eating Friskies canned food for many years with no problem. A few months ago, I saw that one of the cats couldn't tolerate the chicken and tuna, so I stopped getting that for all of the cats. I thought I'd try them on the pate flavors and they liked it. I got beef fillets once in a while, but saw that 2 of the 3 couldn't tolerate it (diarrhea/vomiting) and the one that could can't tolerate a whole can, so that's out.

I've been feeding them the chicken fillets, chicken and cheese, turkey and cheese and country style, supper supreme, turkey and liver and mixed grill pates. I've tried them with shreds, but they don't like it. And forget any of the really wet newer flavors, too rich. I feed 3 cats 4 cans of food daily. They don't like eating less, but they don't have the upsets as often. Then my healthiest cat had blood in his stool, loss of appetite and lethargy for more than a day, so I knocked off the pate. He has recovered. I'm feeding him chicken, and have been giving him small amounts of the chicken fillets. He is much better, but I'm taking the pate food back to the store.

I have to keep in mind that they are older cats, and have aging systems that aren't as tolerant. After I use up the Friskies I have on hand, I may look for senior cat food that might be easier on their digestive systems. This isn't entirely a complaint about Friskies products. There have been times when the cats flat out refuse it and I return any cans in that batch to the store. I think my cats are just getting old and this might not be the best food choice for them.

Original review: May 24, 2018

We have been feeding our cat Friskies shreds for months and she loved it! Last night, just like every other night, we fed her and within hours she was vomiting. She vomited about 5 time. This morning we fed her breakfast thinking maybe it was just she ate too fast... within minutes she was vomiting again—about 4 times, massive piles of vomit. I decided to take all food and water up for a couple of hours because she was drinking water so fast after. I then came here and see that clearly this is a problem and Friskies needs to take responsibility for what they’re doing to our animals!!! I’m trying to feed her rice right now which she hates but she is very hungry which is a plus and thank goodness she’s drinking water but she’s pretty lethargic.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I opened the Friskies seafood pate box and started feeding my cats. Over the next few days my cats became very ill. I opened one more can and it was moldy and I inhaled it as well. I was offered $20 to replace the box, however since then I have become sick and my cats won’t eat. I am looking for an attorney that handles cases like this one.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I have been feeding my cat Felix Friskies Indoor Food for a year, (plus their canned food) and he developed an illness + blockage issue and he could NOT be saved. I had him on no other food--and the vet seemed reassured that Purina Friskies did him in. I will never ever feed another cat the food--Felix was my best friend. He only lived a year and I am still grieving--I had to put him down towards the end of the month of April thinking he had a UTI, (if only!!!). AVOID this food if you can. There are better (and safer!) options for your cat. He is not in pain anymore, but I'll be damned if I feed my new cat this food!

I am still grieving, and occasionally crying from having to put my Felix down even though I have a new kitty to love, my own health started to deteriorate after I lost Felix (it was advised that I get a new kitten). He is brightening up my day more and more. No cat can ever replace Felix, but be leery of this food & listen to what other reviewers are saying. They are not wrong! (This crap is like McDonald's for them). It cost me 275.00 to end Felix's suffering but I still have a broken heart. Rest assure, I am watching my new kitten like a hawk and on top of my already existing anxiety, don't mean to be dumping it on Toby but I am now forever a paranoid cat Mom. Wish I knew then what I know now. :/

Original review: May 1, 2018

1 week ago today I purchased a 24 pack of Friskies Mixed Seafood Pate for both my cat & my neighbor's 2 cats whom I am caring for while their parents are on vacation. My Cat: within 4 hours of eating a can of the pate he began vomiting. This happened throughout the night into the next day. Staining the carpet with some odd 'orange' color that WILL NOT come out of my profession spot cleaner. The following day he began to experience diarrhea. My Neighbor's Cat(s): Refused to eat any of the selection which I left out for them. These two are voracious wet food eaters. The next morning the entire house smelled "sour" from this can of food. The following evening I offered a different flavor of seafood selection from the same box. Both cats refused the wet food. In the meantime after 3 day my cat is starting to feel better with a diet of baby food, rice and now has moved up to boiled chicken. NEVER AGAIN!

Original review: May 1, 2018

About 3 months ago, I began noticing hard black objects and larger bone chips in the Seafood and a few other flavors of Friskies canned food. I didn't know what the black objects were. After hearing that others had problems with this cat food, I started looking more closely and found a number of other objects in the food, and many of the black objects... A lot of small pieces I couldn't see very well without my reading glasses. I found what appears to be parts of chicken beaks, along with pieces of wood, and a piece of chert rock, plus many bone fragments and many of the black objects. I have photos of a few of these findings... Plus I kept a few of the objects... the ones I photographed.

All or most of my cats have been sick, with a lot of throwing up and lethargy in the younger cats. One middle aged cat, plus two older cats were quite sick, with diarrhea, vomiting, lethargy, and refusing to eat. The older cats were hit the hardest. One died and another is getting close to death... The vet has found a mass in his intestines and he has had extremely bloody and with an extreme amount of mucous in this cat's diarrhea... on several occasions. He also has bouts of constipation, apparently with the ** medication prescribed by the vet, or for other reasons. I can't afford to have an ultrasound done, so that's all we know about this cat.

The one who died, actually was quite feral, so I knew little of his problems. He wasn't eating his favorite dry food is what I first noticed, then he hardly ate any wet food. I finally got some money to take him to the vet. He, well it turned out he was a she, was extremely dehydrated and had a very low body temperature when he was sedated for examination. While administering fluids, she began having breathing problems and died of a probable heart attack. So I have no proof he was compromised by his food, but it's highly possible.

I saw her seeming to drink water often... I heated the water sometimes and she seemed to like it, is what I thought was going on... And going to the litter "box" area much more often than usual, but didn't realize the issues involved. Cats are very good at hiding illnesses. I don't have concrete proof of how much the food is related to the health issues, but I have switched to other foods and only the one senior cat is still having problems... He can't seem to get over the health issues.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I lost a cat on March 12th. He ate Fancy Feast and Pro Plan canned (5 cans a day) and then 24/7 he had dry Purina shreds. He went from 15 lb to 8 lb. He threw up after eating FF. The last bag I opened had cobwebs worms and just looked bad. He was my heart and I’ll never get over this Friskies killing him!!! Purina you need to own up to killing animals!!!

Original review: April 27, 2018

I had been feeding wet and indoor dry Friskies forever. Suddenly my cats would not touch it. They began vomiting bloody, foamy solution, then really sick, lethargic and some diarrhea. The first five was so sick. Took to vet where received fluids and Then to get them to eat. Started cooking chicken and rice for them. The bad thing is I have 17 and not just 5 but all did same thing. Contacted Friskies and they asked how many cans I had just bought and would refund my cost without any other thing asked. I still have food (dry) out of pocket vet bills and expense of purchasing the many packs of chicken and rice. This food had black specks, smelled bad etc. The company should do what’s right and quit making food to KILL our pets. I’m pissed as you can’t tell.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I own 4 cats. One is an adult and the rest are 8 months old. I have been feeding my adult cat dry food (Friskies), and recently started feeding the others three too. I usually mix the dry with the wet one, but just recently, I mixed it Poultry Platter and my cats became sick with diarrhea. One of my kitten got so severe with diarrhea that I took her to see the vet. The vet prescribed ** for five days. From all the reviews that I read about Friskies cat can food, I will definitely be careful. Friskies is cheap, but taking my cats to a vet is very expensive.

Original review: April 19, 2018

We have used 4 cases of Friskies Turkey and Giblet Pate' every two weeks for years. Last week, after consuming most of a new case, my 7 cats became nauseous and lethargic, and projectile-vomited bile and blood, and refused to eat the Friskies, which was weird, as that had been their preferred food. They were becoming dehydrated. My three dogs also became lethargic and lost their appetites. I was afraid we had been poisoned. After reading the complaints already posted, I got some Hill Prescription Diet from my vet, and quit letting the dogs eat Friskies scraps, and within hours, the cats began to perk up, and the dogs are finally hungry today. My vet advised me to post on here, and to contact Chewy, the Friskies manufacturer, and the government, so here we go. Thank you to previous posters who warned about this, and I sincerely hope all is well at your house now.

Updated on 05/12/2018: Chewy refunded me my last purchase of Friskies the same day I told them about our experience of Friskies making my cats seriously sick and making my dogs sick as well. They did chastise me for "allowing" my dogs to eat cat food scraps, but the fact is, no pet food should make any pet violently ill. Chewy said they were filing a complaint with Purina, but I have no further information.

Purina answered my email and asked me to call an 800 number to give them more information. When I called, that woman told me they had all the information Purina needs, and to expect a call from a Specialist within hours or days to refund my vet bills. That was April 23, and as of today, May 12, that call has not happened and no money, coupons, or correspondence has arrived in my mailbox.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I have 2 grown cats, a feral cat and 4 baby kittens. I was feeding them an expensive brand of wet food, but they were eating so much with the addition of the kittens that I elected to slowly blend them on to the Friskies Pate & Chicken Lovers foods. All of my cats now have watery diarrhea. The kittens are severely dehydrated and my poor male cat just got neutered and was already not feeling well and now he is SUPER SICK! I am LIVID! A quick google search brought up TONS of other Cat Parents with the same complaints about this food. How is this stuff still on store shelves? My vet bills for re-hydrating these animals is going to be outrageous and my post-surgery cat will be lucky to survive this! I AM FUMING and HEARTBROKEN! Pull this crap from the store shelves NOW!

Original review: April 9, 2018

We’ve been using Friskies canned cat food (shredded and pate) for decades. Suddenly all of my cats are severely sick - throwing up, and having severe diarrhea. We feed them the same canned food as always, nothing changed in their diet. Since my dogs lick out the cans, they also started to have the same exact symptoms. I have no idea what is going on, but in all the decades being a pet owner, I never experienced any outbreak like this. I am seriously suspicious that the cause of all these problems is the Friskies canned food I fed my pets with.

Original review: April 4, 2018

This year my 8 cats all got sick both times that I bought batches of canned wet food. The kind we always use. Chewy has given me credit for that case of food and the other first case I used up not realizing it was contributing to the massive amounts of diarrhea and puking and general malaise I saw in the cats that were getting it. Upon much Googling yesterday I found there has been a ** ton of very concerning complaints about Purina's Friskies wet food past few months. Here's a link I found from 2015. Really makes you think. http://truthaboutpetfood.com/fda-warning-to-purina-pet-food-plant/

Most of the reviews the cats were refusing the food or there was visible mold or foul odor on the product and in other cases like mine the cats ate it and there were no visible issues or smells but they got sick. I noticed a lot of the people recording these problems were also multi-cat household which in my opinion makes the evidence more credible.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I have used Friskies for awhile. I have now encountered two issues with two different cats after feeding them Pate. Both threw up a large amount of blood mixed with food that appeared like a murder scene. One of my cats literally continued to have drops of blood dripping from his mouth, after two days of not eating on its own I had to force feed him and same with water to keep him hydrated. I used Gerber Chicken Baby food and another major brand of wet food.

In three days fully recovered slowly starting to eat and drink of its own. Of course I don't recommend waiting but using your own judgment since my cat slowly recovered and then fully recovered. I thought it was a good sign and something with the food must have caused irritation of the bowel or internal organs. The other cat seems to have recovered immediately. This happened last night and will continue to monitor my second cat. I usually get the shredded or flavored sauce wet food and have never had problems. In the past I mix pate with water and had no issues. The issues I encountered when feeding PATE undissolved with water, so not really sure if the texture of the pate is too thick for their organs or harmful for cats. I will continue to use Friskies Wet Food But NO to the Pate. I would appreciate if this corrected by Friskies to avoid other cats and owners encountering such a scare. Thanks.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I have had cats for the last 25 years and never had any kind of experience like this before. We have only fed our seven cats (and numerous others before) Friskies Wet can food twice a day. They would always run for it and try to eat each other's due to loving wet can food so much. About a month ago we purchased a new case of the variety pate wet cat food, as this was their favorite. The kittens still would try to eat it, but the rest would run away. Some trying to bury it, like cats do.

Then they all started getting sick. Vomiting something that looked more like feces than vomit. My youngest kitten was so lethargic we took him to the vets. They couldnt find anything wrong. But gave medication in hopes of fixing whatever it was. Then his nose started to split and get raw... We thought it was an injury but then TWO OTHERS got the same thing, one with a sore on its tongue also and constantly drooling. It's taken 3 weeks for them to start acting like themselves again. They have lost massive amounts of weight, and seem almost fearful of pate type of food now. With all these other complaints, this has to be what happened to my cats. Nothing else changed, besides a new case of food. Makes me fearful of what could internally be happening to these cats!!!

Original review: March 30, 2018

I have used Friskies canned cat food for many years, both pate and that with gravy. I opened a can of Friskies Shreds Whitefish and Sardines that came in a Fish-a-licious 32 can variety pack yesterday and fed my 4 cats aged 5 mos to 12 yrs. I split one can between them in the mornings. Not a one of them ate the meaty portion just the gravy. And every one of them vomited yesterday, all day. Today the two youngest (That I know of, I've been gone the day) are still vomiting. From the reviews of Friskies canned foods, I made the decision to stop buying Friskies altogether. My cats are on Taste of the Wild dry and today I drove 35 mi. to Tractor Supply to get them some TOTW canned and some 4 Health canned which is Tractor Supply brand. I will never feed my cats Friskies ever again. They are INDOOR cats and have not gotten into anything outside. I control their food.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I have been a cat owner for 30 years. I have fed them Friskies all these years. I have 7 indoor cats now and 1 outside cat. My cats will NOT eat the canned food anymore. Their stools are runny with some blood or dry as rocks! The outside cat will NOT eat it at all. At one time, years ago, I had 15 house cats. NO problems at all with food. Now, as others have stated, they just lick the gravy. I have found dark pieces of whatever is getting into the canning process. I kept some of these pieces. When they dry out they are hard and brown.

I have at least 66 cans of food that I have bought in different flavors trying to find just 1 they will eat. NO LUCK. I don't know what is going on, a change in canning location, bad dirty machinery? I am going on a search online to see what others have found to feed their cats. 66 cans in the trash today. It is over with Friskies. I have spent thousands of dollars buying this food over the 30 years of rescuing cats. It pains me to be in such a position that I have to now go "hunting" for a good safe food. Why doesn't Friskies own up to this problem? $$$, that's why, no concern for our pets. SHAME on them!!

Original review: March 20, 2018

I'm amazed at how many people are experiencing the same problem I'm having with cats. I have been buying Friskies Pate for years. My cats have refused to eat it on several occasions but in the last couple of months they absolutely won't touch it. I buy 4 - 48 count boxes every 5 days for my own indoor, fosters and outside neighborhood cats. I have also gotten many dented cans in the middle of the box and popped lids with no damage on the outside. And one box was crawling with hundreds of baby roaches and eggs. It was disgusting! At times the food does look like its bad and shriveled around the edges. Some of my cats have thrown up the food and one has been losing weight.

I had to start buying the more expensive organic food just until I figure out what to try next. I can't afford to buy that food for too long. I also just switched from Meow Mix to Kirkland's dry cat food due to most of the cats who ate it were throwing it up all over. Kirkland was highly recommended by many rescue people in my networking groups. So far they're eating it and not getting sick. I'm going to look into a Tractor Supply and recipes to cook my own. I already cook for my dogs but the cats don't like it. I don't know what Purina is doing to the food, but you can bet I'll be telling my friends about this serious problem.

Original review: March 14, 2018

After feeding my two cats Purina Friskies canned cat food, my two dogs ate what was left in the cats' bowls and shortly after all four of my pets became severely sick! What started off as diarrhea quickly progressed into vomiting and nonstop bloody diarrhea. Our senior dog, Winter, became the most severe and we almost lost her. Thankfully we live close to the vet's office and they were able to stabilize her and get her hydrated since she had lost so much fluid. Our kitten, Sugar, also required hospitalization to get fluids as well. Our other two pets were thankfully able to recover more quickly with medication provided by our vet.

After a few days of care they are mending slowly but we have a now $600 vet bill for their hospitalization and all the testing. I made a post on Facebook and several people have reached out to me confirming that their pets are also sick or having similar symptoms after eating this food! Purina made a comment on my post stating that a supervisor would call me to discuss the matter but they have not done so and it's been a few days now. I believe this food to be contaminated and do not recommend that pet owners allow their pets to eat it until it can be proven that it is safe.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Friskies Pate Poultry Favorites. Bought 32 can pkg home and just made the connection that around the same time opening it, my 17 yo cat has had nothing but bowel movements the consistency of a milkshake!

Friskies expert review by Dr. Ken Tudor

Friskies is a company that manufactures cat food products and other assorted pet items, under the umbrella of its parent company, Nestle Purina. Founded in 1965, Friskies continues to be one of the most famous names when it comes to giving cats something delicious for dinner. They are committed to nutrition, pet food quality and safety, pet welfare and sustainability.

• Fifty-plus varieties: Friskies offers over fifty varieties of cat food, so pets will never get bored.

• Dry and wet food: Friskies offers their furry customers both wet and dry foods to appease even the pickiest of palates.

• Wide selection of treats: With their Pull 'n Play and Party Mix treats, cats have endless choices when it comes to treats and rewards.

• Indoor formula: Indoor cats have different nutritional needs, so Friskies provides cat food specifically for cats that stay inside the house.

• Cat games and apps: Not only does Friskies make food and treats, they also develop apps and games just for cats such as the popular Cat Fishing 2.

• Best for: Young cats, older cats, indoor cats and cats who need good nutrition.

Profile picture of Dr. Ken Tudor
Dr. Ken Tudor

Pet Food Contributing Editor

A recognized expert and leader in pet nutrition, Dr. Ken Tudor has written over 200 articles on the subject. He also has a featured weekly blog on petMD, is published in major veterinary journals and is a frequent internet media guest expert. He is the founder of Hearthstone Homemade, a recipe and supplement program for pet parents wishing to feed nutritious homemade dog food.

Friskies Company Information