3.70/5

BudgetPetCare.com

BudgetPetCare.com is more than just an etailer of affordable pet supplies. We are pet owners and pet lovers committed to providing great customer service and easy access to an extensive range of pet care products.

To ensure you get the best service, our products are backed by a team of professionals who are headed by our resident veterinarian. As part of this endeavor, we offer a Free "Ask Our Vet" section to assist you in having a happy and healthy pet.

We value your comments and suggestions. If there is anything you’d like to share with us or if there is a product that you’d like to recommend, please let us know.

View More View More

219 BudgetPetCare.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 8, 2019

I have been purchasing Profender (a liquid cat de-wormer that can be applied topically), and Advantage flea treatments from the site for years. The pricing for the products is excellent for those of us on a budget (hence the name). I always get the best deals without sacrificing customer service or shipping times. In summation, BudgetPetCare.com is my go to site for the needs of my multi-cat household.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I was advised by one of my friends about this website. I think all the products on this site are genuine because I did order a couple of them for my dogs and they really worked well. I don’t find this site a fraud at all. Thank you.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I have been using BudgetPetCare for several years now. I have always had a very positive and pleasant experience with this company. The products are high quality and arrive promptly! I highly recommend BudgetPetCare!!! :)

Original review: June 3, 2019

Good prices. Ships quick and arrives from Canada pretty fast. Good coupons and cash back. Done lots of business here. Buys our Front Line Plus and Heart Gard for 2 dogs from this seller. Never had a problem. Has verified shipping.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I have been ordering from BudgetPetCare.com for over a year now. It helps me get the items my cat needs and save money. I am so happy I found this site. They have free shipping on top of their good prices. I have had nothing but good service. Very happy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BudgetPetCare.com?

Original review: June 3, 2019

I have used this website for years to order flea medicine more affordably. I have always received the correct package and while the shipping can take a few weeks, it’s worth the wait! I am thankful to have found this service and will continue to be a customer.

Original review: April 28, 2019

Beware that this company gets its product from Europe and it will take forever for you to receive it. Mine is coming from Germany. I needed the ** for my dogs now! Not in a month. I ended up getting my first month from my vet, thus my savings on ** went out the window. If the company would have disclosed that it was coming from Europe I would have never used them. Plus, when I wrote them an email checking on the shipping discount I was to receive, I never got a response.

Original review: April 27, 2019

Great prices on flea products for dogs and cats. Can do autoship so I never forget to order. Fast shipping. Awesome place to shop for pet products. Cheapest place to get brand name flea and tick products.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Affordable, fast service. I have been getting Nexgard for my large dogs for a year. The products are good quality and they get to me fast. There are no hassles with the website either. Shopping online at BudgetPetCare is easy.

Original review: April 23, 2019

To be honest, I have 17 animal support animals and this company has been so helpful with their products and services. Free shipping is great and I always get my packages on time. I would recommend them to everyone out there.

BudgetPetCare.com Company Information