3.87/5
Based on 190 reviews that contain star ratings

BudgetPetCare.com

BudgetPetCare.com is more than just an etailer of affordable pet supplies. We are pet owners and pet lovers committed to providing great customer service and easy access to an extensive range of pet care products.

To ensure you get the best service, our products are backed by a team of professionals who are headed by our resident veterinarian. As part of this endeavor, we offer a Free "Ask Our Vet" section to assist you in having a happy and healthy pet.

We value your comments and suggestions. If there is anything you’d like to share with us or if there is a product that you’d like to recommend, please let us know.

View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

192 BudgetPetCare.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I have ordered flea, tick and heartworm products from BudgetPetCare.com for years. I ran a rescue out of the country for many years and always bought in bulk. Never a problem with delays and I like the low prices, free shipping and frequent discounts. Highly recommended.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I just love getting products from BudgetPetCare. Price of pet supplies I purchase are a fraction of the cost if I bought it at local discount stores. The flea preventative (Frontline Plus) I get for my cat is a name brand. I was so glad to find this company.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I have used BudgetPetCare.com for several years for dog flea/tick/heartworm medicine. I have always been impressed with their prices. They are $10-12 less than local stores and $10-15 less than pet stores and vet offices. Since it takes about 2 weeks to get, I simply reorder when I use my last 30-day supply. I receive the new batch in time to continue my dog’s treatment. BudgetPetCare.com website always has a discount coupon (5-10% off their already low price).

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

My wife, Mary **, and I would gladly recommend this company and their products. However, We are a little concerned that they are shipped from another country. I was told my last shipment was from Australia. Prices are great though!!!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I have been ordering flea and tick meds from Budgetpetcare.com for over 5 years. My last order arrived in less than a week! Great deals on K9 Advantix and Frontline. You can be sure you are getting the best deal on the internet, about half of what it would cost through your veterinarian.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BudgetPetCare.com?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

Been buying pet supplies from BudgetPetCare for several years. Products have always been first rate and shipped punctually. Prices have been nearly half of what is being charged in the USA. Quality products provided quickly at the best price is as good as it gets.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I've been ordering flea prevention merchandise from Budget Pet Care for years. They have such good prices which is really helpful because I'm on a strict budget. I have 2 dogs and 4 cats so price is important for me. I've ordered flea medication for all. It's good to see all my pets calm and happy instead of jumping up and scratching every few minutes. Ordering is easy and quick. Thank You Budget Pet Care.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I have been ordering from BudgetPetCare for years and I am very satisfied with the flea and tick treatments for my cat. The prices are lower than other places and the products work well too. I would recommend budget pet care to all pet owners.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I compare other websites and BudgetPetCare.com usually has the best prices. The free shipping is a bonus. Customer service is also great. I can add my pets to my account and get emails with additional savings.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I have used BudgetPetCare for years for my flea and tick purchases. They are always the best priced for the same quality and fast shipping. I thought it may take a long time to get at first but I was pleasantly surprised when it was here in just days. They also have so many other products I didn't know about until I started surfing the site. I am sold on their prices, service and shipping. Thank you BudgetPetCare for continually being the best option for my pet care supplies.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have 3 large dogs and 2 cats and the flea and tick treatments add up fast. We take the dogs camping in the woods in Kentucky and we just can't miss a flea and tick treatment. I always double check prices online and have yet to find Frontline cheaper (including shipping) than BudgetPetCare.com. My vet charges nearly double the price of BudgetPetCare. Last year, they asked why I never buy Frontline from them and I told them I get it cheaper online. They offered to price match, and I did purchase from the vet that day - because I was there and needed it. I rarely need it when I'm at the vet, so it makes sense to order it from BudgetPetCare and have it shipped free to my front door. I have never had any issues with orders or deliveries. It's always been an easy experience and I save time and money. And there is always a coupon code for a discount!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have been a customer since 2013. It's been my secret, but recently I have told other dog park friends about the great deals they have. The products are the best, the company is top shelf and do their best to make sure that your sale will arrive and if there is a problems they are sure to remedy it. There are other companies out there but no one will treat you better than Budget Pet Care.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have been ordering from Budget Pet Care for a few years now. They always have the best price. I have one indoor cat and one outdoor cat. I use Frontline Plus for Cats. Recently I had to take my outdoor cat to the vet because she was getting sores all over her. The vet said that it was from fleas, but I have used Frontline faithfully for years now. Evidently, the Frontline that I have been buying (which is made in the UK) is not as effective as the real Frontline here in the US. I had to buy some Revolution from my vet which was very expensive to clear up this problem with my cat.

I will not be buying any more "generic" Frontline. Recently, I received an email saying my order from Budget Pet Care had shipped, but I had not ordered anything. When I called they said I was on the "auto order" program. Not sure how that happened since I have been ordering from them for years and have never been on "auto order" before. They said the product had already shipped and I had already been charged and I would have to wait for the order to deliver and then return it. Not sure if I will be ordering from them anymore.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have been dealing with Budget Pet Care for more than 6 years, purchasing dog and cat flea and tick protection. Never have I ever had any problems with this company's shipping, pricing (Cheapest on the internet ) or the shelf life time use limit (Always Fresh) and at least 1 year from expiration date of use. Products are Top Notch name brands like Frontline which I use for my outside/inside cat who has never had a flea or tick one on him and we live in a rural area. Company not only has best prices on the internet but also offer discounts very often and with free shipping to boot! I would recommend this company to friends, family and certainly first-time buyer to the internet. Budget Pet Care is a Good company to deal with!!!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have been using BudgetPetCare.com for the past few years, you cannot beat their prices as far as the Frontline Plus, and the shipping is fast and reliable. The only thing I do not like is all of the advertisement emails I get despite opting out several times, and the fact that they offer coupons/sales/deals through my email that do not display their expiration dates. They post great deals to my email that is very detailed, except when the coupon/deal expires.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have been ordering flea and tick products from this web site for several years. I have never had a problem with the website or products. It takes a little time for delivery, but I always order early because I know this. I was really surprised to read so many negative experiences in the reviews! I have always been satisfied and will continue using their products. I am confident they are safe - my dogs are 11, 12 and 17. And the free shipping and extra product with larger orders makes this company the best I have found.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have been purchasing Capstar tablets for my two cats from Budget Pet Care for over two years now. This is a great product that I had previously purchased from my vet, but Budget Pet Care beats their and everyone else's prices. In fact, they always offer coupons/discounts which further decreases their already low prices, which is a bonus for us as retirees on a fixed income. Orders are filled promptly and correctly, and their shipping is excellent also, as I always receive my orders in less time than estimated. Doing business with this company has always been a positive experience!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have used Budget Pet Care for about 3 years when I found the cost of my pet products were just too much money to buy local. They always ship in a timely manner and I've never really waited long even though my order comes from Europe. I found using their site, and making an order, to be very easy. But the biggest bonus is how much money I've been saving on my flea & tick control products for my dogs. The discount from what I would pay even at a big box store is substantial.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I am very happy with BudgetPetCare.com and I wanted them to know. I have used BudgetPetCare for several years now and I have always been happy with their services. I place an order and I receive my order in a timely manner.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I've been a customer of Budget Pet Care for 3 maybe 4 years and have always been very happy with prices. I searched many different places/sites and haven't found any cheaper. The first time I ordered I did have a little trouble (only because I didn't know or have enough knowledge about online ordering). I gave them a call and they very willingly helped me to complete my order. I have always received my order by the time specified and have always been very satisfied with the products! Thank you Budget Pet Care!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have been a customer with BudgetPetCare for a few years now. Quality products, best prices online, and free shipping! Their customer service is excellent as well - their representatives make every effort to answer any questions and/or resolve problems. Would highly recommend!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have been a customer for several years because they have the best price for the Advantage flea protection for my cat. I have compared several companies to get the best price and BudgetPetCare is the one. When I have contacted customer service, they have always been polite.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I've been ordering from Budget Pet Care for a few years. The prices are very good, much better than at the vet, and it's name brand products. And it's convenient to have it delivered. Free shipping is awesome. I've never been disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I want to share my excellent shopping experience with BudgetPetCare.com when purchasing flea protection medication for my two dogs. I have ordered both ** and ** from BudgetPetCare.com and am very happy with the quality of service and products I received. They are readily available by phone and ordering online was easy. I plan to order again from them soon.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I have been dealing with this company for a couple of years. NEVER had any problems with the product or the shipping. Truly LOVE the price and it WORKS. Can't believe some of the write ups that I read where other people had problems. What difference does it make where the product comes from as long as it works.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

Budget Pet Care has the best price. I have ordered Advantage for large dog and it has worked. I would reorder again from this company. It took a little while to receive the product but it did arrive.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

Our experience with BudgetPetCare has only been positive each time we have ordered from them. We had searched for the lowest cost, but best quality, treatment we could get for our Missy. It was Frontline Plus. Search results would always come up with BudgetPetCare at the top of the list. So we took a chance and have been totally satisfied ever since. Price, shipping (free) etc. were all top notch. We had a small problem with the payment method on our last order but the company's customer service department corrected it and all was well. (Missy wanted to write this and add her 2 cents but she's a bit of a bad speller and tends to go on and on.) So we strongly recommend giving BudgetPetcare a chance.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I have been a happy customer since 2014. Why? Consistently the best price I have found, plus prompt free shipping (unlike some others who seem to hold the order for a week or more before shipping). I also very much appreciate the product information they provide. BudgetPetCare is reliable and economical - a rare combination these days.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I have been doing my pet care needs with budgetpetcare.com for a while now. This company’s prices are a lot cheaper than any other place out there, and the shipping time is phenomenal. I would highly recommend to all. Just give them a try. You will not be disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I've been using BudgetPetCare.com for several years for my dog and cat meds. The ordering process is very easy, and they even keep my previous order to make reordering simple. The meds arrive quickly and in good shape. I've compared their prices to other online pet meds companies, and I have found BudgetPetCare.com to be very competitive.

BudgetPetCare.com Company Information