2. Pets

Beneful Pet Foods

3.9/5 (793 ratings)
Shop Now on Chewy

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

About Beneful Pet Foods

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Beneful Pet Foods Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beneful Pet Foods?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beneful?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Of all the brands of food I feed my dog Beneful seems to be the one that excites her the most. She will eat every bit of it in one sitting, I like that it has different colors of pieces that you can tell which is vegetables and which is meat.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I fed my dog Beneful and when she started getting sick I changed her to another brand. She died today from kidney failure and I truly believe it was related to Beneful dog food. Why, after so many unnecessary dog deaths, is this food still on the market? We are heartbroken and they are heartless.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

My dog loves Beneful and therefore so do I. Ingredients are tasty & healthy. Price is very good too. Often I find coupons that help me save too. That's always a plus.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

My dogs seem to like it very much! My little dog has a tough time chewing it, but my big girl loves it. They loved the soft food too, but they both developed diarrhea. Even mixing it with what they used to. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

My Border Collie mix did well on this food for several years. I used both dry and sometimes wet food ('dinners') for her. Especially as she got older, the wet was well received.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I love this brand. My little dog looks very healthy and veterans said he is very healthy and I've tried other brands and he will not eat it so I rather keep him on the brand that is good for him and that he likes and keeps him healthy.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I switched my dog from an expensive brand to Beneful. It ended up costing more and my dog almost died. She had seizures and I had to find a vet that would take her on a Sunday night. I wouldn't recommend Beneful to anyone who cares about their pet.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

This is pretty good dog food but I could get a better food for my babies for the price I pay for this... I would really love to try the best, but I'm not sure if they will like it before I buy it. I like to try them on all food so I can see which one they like best... I have 3 Dachshunds and they are my babies and I want them to have the best.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

My 5 dogs didn't really like Beneful at all. Two of them would vomiting up every time I tried feeding it to them. I don't recommend this food at all. I bought several bags with coupons for what I thought was a great deal but now I would not feed it to my dogs even if it were free.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

Beneful is one of several similar brands that are heavy on filler ingredients. May not be best suited for dogs with grain allergies. Our dog seems to like the taste.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

The dogs like the Beneful dog food, that is what works for us. Compared to other foods the price is more on my budget. I really should check the ingredients and will very soon.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I am using Beneful because my dog is very old. I can what he need without the fat. He seem to digest this brand very well. I can find this in most the stores in this small town.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

We use different brands, and Beneful seems to be the one they like the best. It seems to be a better price and always in stock. I have always used Purina products.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Our DOG GOT TIRED OF OTHER BRANDS OF DRY DOG FOOD. A friend suggested Beneful. She loves it and eats it all at once. I read the ingredients and they are all good for her, no fillers.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

We have always been pleased with Beneful dog food. Our pup has switched to the Salmon as he approaches a year old. The food is easy to find and has good ingredients.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

My two poodles eat the Salmon with sweet potatoes and green beans and are in great health and enjoy their dinner. They also eat Pro Salmon when it is on sale. I read ingredients and nutrients on the label and am satisfied they are eating well.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

My dog MacGregor, a West Hyland White male, 2 years old, has a big appetite for such a small dog. I know he must love this brand because he leaves nothing in his bowl and when that is finished, he looks for seconds. I can't say anymore but I will keep buying Beneful!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

My dogs don't waste their food. I've had other brands and they push it out the bowl or just sits there forever. Now that I use Beneful I don't have any problems with it. It's a small bites.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I was taken in by the commercials but I think This food killed my dog. This food has poor quality ingredients. He died of bloat with twisted intestines and he was only 9 years old. I will never use that food again.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

We have two 3 month old puppies that would not eat until we decided to try Purina Beneful. The first ingredient is meat and it also has other nutritional ingredients. Our puppies are full of energy and their coat is beautiful.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

We have tried many different dog food brands through the last 10 years with our dog and Beneful was the one that she seems to like far better than any of the other choices!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Unfortunately, it is not the best. I usually supplement it with chicken breast and vegetables with rice. I've tried other brands but they either get recalled or are not truly organic as advertised.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

When feeding my animals an off brand of dog food they seem very sluggish and would prefer to have their regular for food. Because of the taste of the flavor that is provided in Beneful they enjoy it. I noticed is that dogs seem more playful and their interactions are actively with the family when they are on the dog food that they prefer. With four wonderful extensions to our family now it is very important that they are as happy and active as my children.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

My Pups love Beneful. It's easy to find & seems to give my babies the nutrients they need. It is reasonably priced and available at most grocery stores.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

Our dogs love it. They are healthy with a beautiful shiny coat, have lots of energy and our vet is happy with what we are feeding also. We have a mini Schnauzer, a Beagle and a Border Collie.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Beneful was what was given to me when I purchased the dogs and they liked it so I do not think I will change it in the future as one of the dogs has a very iffy stomach.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Beneful is a better brand and my dog enjoys the taste and the smaller bits for his small teeth. The wet food has real vegetables and meat that my dog loves.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I have used Beneful Healthy Weight for my dogs for years, they love it. It really helps in controlling their weight. Their energy is through the roof and their coats look great.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

The dog seems to like Beneful. She wasn't gaining any weight this summer so I changed the brand dog food and now she's where she should be and it seems to agree with her stomach.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Fresh and quality ingredients. Always available wherever I go to purchase, as well. Easy to open and close packaging as well too. My dog always seems to prefer this brand.

Beneful Pet Foods Company Information