2. Miscellaneous

3.7/5 (546 ratings)

About Zynga

Zynga Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?

Original review: July 30, 2020

After playing the game a few days and getting the hang of it I was winning but all of a sudden I was banned for cheating, WTF? This is what happens when you beat a "Woke" ** in a video game, I saw the Company Headquarters are in SF.

Original review: July 15, 2020

I have played Zynga Poker since 2007, got hacked numerous times and had to fight to get chips back, even had my Facebook page taken over by Indonesians. Most recently my account was banned for no good reason.

Original review: July 11, 2020

Zynga's algorithms are obviously rigged to incite betting so players will have to buy poker chips. The cards are dealt, NOT RANDOMLY, but in a calculated way to cause players to think they have the winning hand. I have played for 40 years and the dealing on zynga is criminal and should be investigated for fraud.

Original review: June 29, 2020

Just starting to become a joke. I am level 500. Have over 6b chips but at times this site is a complete joke. No logic. Have just played about 200 hands over 3 periods totaling 90 minutes. Just kept being taken out by hands, which happens, but I know how to play. However only won about 3 hands. Clearly been targeted by system. Therefore the algorithms are biased as it is impossible not to win a reasonable percentage of hands, even if low. Certainly I will not bother for a little while whilst it sorts out what it wants from the business.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Some poker players do transfer chips. If you're playing in the same table with them, then you will be part of them. They will suspend your account. Happened to me, I won about 250 trillion from those that transferring chips. They would play all in most hands, while I waited for good hands and called. That's how I won so much, but apparently it's considered transferring chips. Not fair right? They don't care about that.

Original review: May 11, 2020

Sometimes the system don’t pay you correctly and when you tell them in customer support they tell you it did and how much you are suppose to get like you don’t know that. I’ve been playing for a year so I do know this. I told them it paid me less than what it should have and so I ask to speak to a supervisor. I got ignored. I asked several times and still they ignore me and start back with the beginning. Leaving my problem unresolved. This has happens more than once. Watch your payments. You do get cheated and set up to lose to buy more coins. It’s a rip off.

Original review: May 4, 2020

It doesn't matter what I get. I get beat every time and when I do win they give my winnings to someone that listed. Anyways I am tired of get about getting three of a kind, getting a straight and everything else and getting beat every time. It's bull crap. It needs to stop. Someone needs to monitor this game so they stop ripping people off. If they do it to me they do it to everyone. You need to stop it.

Original review: May 1, 2020

Played Farmville2, and purchased "Farm Bucks" regularly. However, when the shut-down over the virus hit, the purchase of these monies did not go through, and I was told to 'try again later' as the staff was off. Fine. However, when I received my bank statement, I discovered that EVERY FAILED ATTEMPT to purchase was charged to my credit card! I have contacted ZINGA multiple times, yet all I get are the standard blow-off emails telling me what happened did not happen. Then, they locked me out of my account and will not respond at all. The extortion of playing these games is obvious, yet I CHOSE to play. However, the theft of my money is inexcusable.

Original review: April 3, 2020

So I've been playing on Zynga for years. I used to enjoy it. Now it takes my chips almost constantly. I can have a pair of aces and someone flops a straight. Same with cowboys, etc. It happens a lot and I know how to play this game. So the fix is in and it's obvious to me. I advise anyone to stay far away from Zynga or you'll start to think you're a loser when really they are the dirt bag losers!

Original review: March 1, 2020

Google Zynga, will charges your account without authorization. When you talk to customer service that will not reverse the charges. Unauthorized credits will appear in you account without you knowing about it. Then they will hit you with a big charges and say you used the credits. SORRY. $108 was taken from me. Please advise all customers to stop using games with ZYNGA.

Zynga Company Information