3.9/5 (362 ratings)

About Zynga

Zynga Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

Zynga are unashamed crooks, you used to be able to enjoy the gameplay at least for a few hours, or day. Now they simply do not allow you to win at all. It is all about their shareholders making money. Seems as though the game has changed now. They have been instructed to collect as much as possible as fast as possible, so good luck winning or enjoying the game, it is a futile pursuit. This company is trash and I hope they get investigated and the people in charge jailed for creating this unrealistic game play geared to rob you and me.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Horrible!! Bait & Switch, False advertising & fraudulent game play. I paid to play a challenge, completed the challenge early & was shown I would be receiving 25+ billion credits when the challenge ended. Then without warning the reward was decreased to 3+ billion and only after I sent email asking why, was told THEY made a mistake. Bad customer service, canned responses. They choose to penalize customers for their mistakes. Reported to PayPal, Google, bank for fraud.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

It's literally just you at one table playing against Zynga bots. Not an exaggeration and not a joke. They don't respond to anything you type and they literally raise with anything they are holding. When you first open an account, you will win a lot, but then after a week, you will start losing 90% of anything you see at the river. You got top pair? They got higher kicker. You got two pair? They got trips. You got trips? They got a straight. You could be 99% favorite to win and they will call to the river knowing they are 100% going to suck you out. You will win 10% of the time vs any given bot, but the same bot and every other bot at the table will win against you 90% of the time regardless of what hand you are holding.

They have total control of what cards they get, what cards you get, and what cards come out. Their favorite way of busting your stack is by giving you a monster, going all in knowing you will call with your monster, then sucking you out on the river. It is literally impossible for you to win. Then when they steal all your chips, they will ask you to buy more chips. Don't do it. Give your money to charity or the poor instead. Do not give your money to literal thieves.

Original review: July 31, 2020

100% rigged to rip off everyone by adding fake profiles to win your chips so that you buy again. No matter how you play at the end you are the loser. So much advertising during your log in the you lose concentration.

Original review: July 30, 2020

After playing the game a few days and getting the hang of it I was winning but all of a sudden I was banned for cheating, WTF? This is what happens when you beat a "Woke" ** in a video game, I saw the Company Headquarters are in SF.

Original review: July 15, 2020

I have played Zynga Poker since 2007, got hacked numerous times and had to fight to get chips back, even had my Facebook page taken over by Indonesians. Most recently my account was banned for no good reason.

Original review: July 11, 2020

Zynga's algorithms are obviously rigged to incite betting so players will have to buy poker chips. The cards are dealt, NOT RANDOMLY, but in a calculated way to cause players to think they have the winning hand. I have played for 40 years and the dealing on zynga is criminal and should be investigated for fraud.

Original review: June 29, 2020

Just starting to become a joke. I am level 500. Have over 6b chips but at times this site is a complete joke. No logic. Have just played about 200 hands over 3 periods totaling 90 minutes. Just kept being taken out by hands, which happens, but I know how to play. However only won about 3 hands. Clearly been targeted by system. Therefore the algorithms are biased as it is impossible not to win a reasonable percentage of hands, even if low. Certainly I will not bother for a little while whilst it sorts out what it wants from the business.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Some poker players do transfer chips. If you're playing in the same table with them, then you will be part of them. They will suspend your account. Happened to me, I won about 250 trillion from those that transferring chips. They would play all in most hands, while I waited for good hands and called. That's how I won so much, but apparently it's considered transferring chips. Not fair right? They don't care about that.

Original review: May 11, 2020

Sometimes the system don’t pay you correctly and when you tell them in customer support they tell you it did and how much you are suppose to get like you don’t know that. I’ve been playing for a year so I do know this. I told them it paid me less than what it should have and so I ask to speak to a supervisor. I got ignored. I asked several times and still they ignore me and start back with the beginning. Leaving my problem unresolved. This has happens more than once. Watch your payments. You do get cheated and set up to lose to buy more coins. It’s a rip off.

Original review: May 4, 2020

It doesn't matter what I get. I get beat every time and when I do win they give my winnings to someone that listed. Anyways I am tired of get about getting three of a kind, getting a straight and everything else and getting beat every time. It's bull crap. It needs to stop. Someone needs to monitor this game so they stop ripping people off. If they do it to me they do it to everyone. You need to stop it.

Original review: May 1, 2020

Played Farmville2, and purchased "Farm Bucks" regularly. However, when the shut-down over the virus hit, the purchase of these monies did not go through, and I was told to 'try again later' as the staff was off. Fine. However, when I received my bank statement, I discovered that EVERY FAILED ATTEMPT to purchase was charged to my credit card! I have contacted ZINGA multiple times, yet all I get are the standard blow-off emails telling me what happened did not happen. Then, they locked me out of my account and will not respond at all. The extortion of playing these games is obvious, yet I CHOSE to play. However, the theft of my money is inexcusable.

Original review: April 3, 2020

So I've been playing on Zynga for years. I used to enjoy it. Now it takes my chips almost constantly. I can have a pair of aces and someone flops a straight. Same with cowboys, etc. It happens a lot and I know how to play this game. So the fix is in and it's obvious to me. I advise anyone to stay far away from Zynga or you'll start to think you're a loser when really they are the dirt bag losers!

Original review: March 1, 2020

Google Zynga, will charges your account without authorization. When you talk to customer service that will not reverse the charges. Unauthorized credits will appear in you account without you knowing about it. Then they will hit you with a big charges and say you used the credits. SORRY. $108 was taken from me. Please advise all customers to stop using games with ZYNGA.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I was a loyal customer of Zynga. Played fair, won fair and square and I did get suspended. How did I get suspended. There was a player said on table I gonna banned you and he did while we playing and I wasn't the only one he banned instant loyal players he banned 5 players in week help with zynga worker!! When I send email to zynga with my proof no one respond my emails. I showed screenshots. I explained other players. No one respond after 3 days though that zynga worker might block my emails send with different address when I explained and ask for a manager they respond was they can't do anything. Showed proofs, showed my emails, didn't get respond nothing!!

Zynga don't care about any players too. They do care bit of buyers purchases. Even my friend by heaps he get banned too. My point is zynga is corrupt and zynga has to stop taking people hard works without no reason. At least they can try to help but nothing. That's all I can say and there's my proof. I share here to you guys. Be the judge.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Zynga poker has become total **. They only allow me to play a game that has a minimum bet of 5 million & 10 million. I contacted their terrible customer support and their answer was so full of ** that I had to fumigate my computer room. They claim they are only trying to eliminate some games, but there is no other option to play at other stakes. Zynga used to be a respectable game. It is no longer a "clean, cheat free" environment.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I enjoy the game very much, but for weeks I have been unable to see my standing. The technicians seem unable to repair glitches. They repeatedly thank me for my patience but do nothing to fix the problem. Also, I have been plagued with two stalkers who ask very personal questions and are creepy. They try to find out my home address and make romantic overtures.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I've been playing Zynga poker for a very long time. After not playing it for quite a while. I started playing it once again, starting on December 22, 2019. While playing, I’ve been knocked out of winning hands many many times. I reported these incidents to Zynga. I was told by them, that they would investigate this matter, and get back to me. I was very confident that they would see what hands were actually manipulated by bots or hackers. Zynga informed me that they would investigate this matter and get back to me. I still haven’t heard any response back from Zynga of the results of that investigation. As of today, I’ve lost a total of $19,000.00 US dollars in two weeks playing this game. In addition to being knocked out of winning hands.

While playing games where I knew I had the winning hand, when I attempted to to raise my bet by putting all my chips in the game, I would get knocked out of the entire game, and lose all those chips. This isn’t an isolated incident. It’s happen so many times, that I lost count. Then last night around 10:45pm, I purchased $500.00 worth of chips, I went in the high stakes poker room where I play. I was in that room for two hands, and made two small bets. After winning the last bet. I looked at my table chip count and it disappeared, as well as all the players from that room. Then I checked to see my chip reserve, and they were all gone. As said above. Every suspicious incident that I observed, I reported it to Zynga.

I must of sent 50 incidents. And I have not received one response from Zynga for any of my complaints. All I get is an automated email that they will investigate the matter. I am not saying that I didn’t lose any of my chips. I didn’t lose my chips by bad bets or losing hands. I’m very observant of my chips, and my wins and losses. A majority of them were lost through cheating, using bots or hackers. This is unacceptable, how Zynga allows their players lose their chips by cheaters. And they do absolutely nothing about it. I don’t mind losing chips, if I legitimately lose the hand. But I don’t want to lose by bots, cheaters or hackers. I don’t understand how Zynga ignored every one of my complaints.

Are they just going to ignore that I lost $19,000 in A two week period, without doing an audit of my account to find out how most of my chips were stolen? I am requesting to speak with Zynga's fraud department, or a manager. Do you think it’s fair that I got scammed on Zynga, and I should just forget it? Is that how Zynga operates because they're a large corporation, and they just don’t care how they make their revenue? That’s not only immoral, it’s also totally unethical. It’s also possibly a crime, if they are aware that hackers and bots are cheating their players, and Zynga is allowing it by not investigating players complaints. They have the technology to investigate these matters.

EDIT: Zynga does absolutely nothing about bots, hackers, or other ways their customers are scammed. Actually when Zynga customers lose their chips by scammers. Zynga customers actually buy more chips from them, and that brings in tons of revenue for their corporation. So the the more bots, and scammers who are infested all the over the Zynga poker network, the better for their pockets. So All the BS that they promote about their customers safety, security, and how they are so concerned about their customers having a pleasant experience on Zynga are pure lies. IT'S ALL ABOUT BRINGING IN MORE REVENUE FOR ZYNGA.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Very incomplete programming. Plays nowhere near a human version. Randomly awards pots to the losing hands. Don't get to see cards you paid to see. Profile picture changes with each log on. Site needs a lot of work. Allows abusive behaviour from perverted males.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

This game is definitely a credit card scam. If you don't spend money you don't win. They will try to rope you in at the beginning let you win a couple big hands and then they throw the scam to you. Trust me people. All they are after is your credit card info. They are not fair at all while playing. I've had a lot of winners but got beat by totally impossible hands only when I make a big bet on high tables. Lol it a total money scam scam scam. Don't give them your credit card. They are scamming you!!! Totally rigged game.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

Zynga is simply stealing from my chips, Any chips that I am winning and I can see it at my table balance, you find that they are taking a portion of it on your total balance, example you have 10 million and you won, 2 million, and you see your balance at the table, 12 million but on the total balance it is 11 million as they took a million just like that, and by the way I am not activating my strength meter so that no one says it is a commission and there is no live chat or any customer support to report this.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Zynga is a scam. They took my $79.99 without my permission. What is this site? I tried calling them. No one never answer! I went to Google and they refuse to give me my money back. I contacted my attorney. I will be filing a lawsuit on both companies.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I played the poker app for several months. I disregarded MOST of the negative reviews I saw that complained of bots and rigging, as I am an experienced player who has played thousands of hands of real poker in person, and I was consistently able to win chips. I amassed a chip count of over 6.5 Billion (yes, with a "b") and was really enjoying the game. BUT - Zynga changed the app.

First, they added tons of ads. These are supposed to load/play from the lobby, but instead they often load mid-hand, which temporarily disconnects you from the table and causes you to miss your turn - not only losing all the chips you have committed to the pot, but often losing a hand you would have won. Second, the ads are frequently larger than your device screen, meaning the little "x" to close the ad is offscreen and you have no way to close the ad and return to the game. The only way back is to close the app completely, run a memory cleaner, then re-open the app. Very frustrating.

Third, sometimes the ads try to load, but fail halfway in, completely freezing your device altogether. My screen would just go black, and the only way to fix my phone was to remove the battery and restart. Fourth, gameplay is different. Once, I counted 17 out of 20 hands that the board paired. And it kept happening. I have played enough poker over the years to know that just doesn't happen. Most frustrating of all, however, is that I went to log in, and the app kept saying "user not found." I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, with the same result. So I lost my 6.5 billion in chips and my whole account. Support for this app is nonexistent, so there is no way to get it back. Run away from this app and whatever you do, PLEASE don't spend any real money on it. Too many people have reported being overcharged and having money disappear from their accounts without being able to get it back. Zero stars.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Zynga is one of the better video game developers available online. Although I still play Farmville 2: Country Escape, I make sure to play Farmville 2: Tropic Escape almost every night. Thankfully, it's not quite so costly once you reach a certain level.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I enjoy the free games offered by Zynga. They generally function well, and are good for providing economical entertainment via the web. They don't seem to be bad about privacy issues as some games are. The one problem that I have found it that at times the games are updated and do not run any longer on older tech.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Love the games but shouldn't have to pay so much to play without the ads. Especially enjoy Words With Friends but do pay the $10 month to play without ads. I'm a senior on a fixed income so it isn't something I should splurge on.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

It has been many months since being able to play the game as it used to be. The game has so many issues that many have quit and it has become very frustrating to play. Zynga continues to collect monies from players, but they get little in return. Constant issues make playing almost impossible. They continue to try to tell players it is their computers etc, but players know it is not.

Farmville has been around for many years and has many loyal followers, but they seem to be letting the game self destruct. When we contact support it take several days for a response and it is usually a canned response, solving nothing. The company owes its players better than this and we are all getting very angry over it. Yes, it is just a game, but no different than going to a movie, the movie breaks and you don't get a refund. It is Entertainment and should be held to the same standards as any other form of entertainment that money is paid to play. Yet, they have no standards or rules. They do whatever they want and it is not fair to the many loyal players of this game.

Resolution response: Oct. 16, 2019

I may have been a little harsh in my original review. In the end the game is pretty fun and people should know what they're getting into. This really a social poker game for light entertainment and not to be taken too seriously. For a free game it's okay with me.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

This game is without a doubt rigged. Ordinarily it wouldn't matter but in this case there are people that spend real money on an experience they might assume is genuine random poker. If you've played real poker then you can tell within the first 30 minutes that the dealing is very fishy. After playing longer you'll find yourself having extremes of bad and good luck and card run outs to which the odds of are unrealistic. How can you try to bluff a player when that player has been predetermined to win the next twelve hands? When the realistic chance of you winning the run out should be extremely high but your opponents keep getting that magic card on the river? You'll see unrealistic dramatic things like this happen almost every game on Zynga poker. If you're looking for a poker game where you can apply your skills based on actual random card dealing then this is definitely not it.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I have contacted Zynga support numerous times about a player who has gotten EXACTLY the same score for 23 consecutive days. They have told me 1) it’s a problem with my app, 2) the player is just scoring his “average”, 3) I need to send them a screen shot of the player’s profile, 4) I should “rest assured” they don’t allow cheating, 5) I should update my version of their app. Given how unwilling they are to address this problem, I suspect this is not a company that treats its honest players fairly. Perhaps the player who is cheating spends a lot of money with them. Who knows? But I now feel this is a sketchy company and I don’t want their app on my phone.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Zynga is a wonderful platform for multiple games including poker, slots and other games of chance. The attention to details is truly remarkable and the willingness to allow its customers to get lost in their gambling adventure is what really separates then from all the other options on the market.

Zynga Company Information