3.6/5 (386 ratings)

About Zynga

Zynga Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

I have been playing Gin Rummy through Facebook for 5 years. My laptop quit and I replaced it, logged into facebook, no problem. Went to play gin and had lost my chat rights for some reason (worked great for 5 years). I reported to support... What a joke they are...lol. Anyway...after waiting an inordinate amount of time for a response, I was finally instructed to make sure my account on facebook was the same account... Wow, do they pay the support people there??? Anyway after many back and forth emails I was instructed to try numerous thing, none of which helped. FINALLY, they told me they could find no record of me having typing privileges. So for me to be able to type I need to repay for the feature. It is not the money but the way they treat people is pathetic. Pitiful company.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

I paid Zynga poker for playchips - some chips got stolen from account, no chips were given on many winning hands, and most hands were losing hands, therefore, no way to win chips at zynga after purchasing chips. Before purchase when I was new customer - no problems, all the problems came after I purchased chips, I made more than one purchase thinking at some point I would win chips, and all the problems persisted, clearly it's not normal to only lose chips 100 percent of the time but every time - same thing, if I won and managed to be given the winning chips - they got stolen from account after.

Zynga cheats and steals in every way is all zynga does targeting customers, too many odd things I've seen occur and it seems like I'm only playing zynga bots and zynga controlling everything like they have programmed their system, and they give false information for their leaderboard and winning amounts - I only lost chips always but zynga was showing me as winning, therefore they falsify all information.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

This company bans and steals chips from its customers, and hides behind an automated customer don't care service department... It should be criminal to sell fake chips, and then steal them after the purchase with no response.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I’ve learned how to play poker on Zynga, but the game has issues, a lot of cheating, ban accounts for no reason, freezes and takes the chips, you complain and gets a standard answer. It kills the fun.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

This game is rigged and controlled. It steals your $. Fake players. Unwinnable hands over and over. They only care about their top 4 shareholders. Today stock went down, that affects play. They took so much from me. I'm ashamed. No good quality support, just same old emails. Used to be fun..Now card counting is big! I have screenshots of these hands over and over impossible to win compared to opponents. Going out in 1 hand is unfair. Not worth it!!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Recently hundreds of customer accounts were disabled, some exceeding $5,000 sent to Zynga, for which they will be answering a class action if mediation is unsuccessful with the players. This company or its subsidiaries are run by children who have temper tantrums and take it out on their customers.

Original review: July 27, 2021

This app is a scam with “players” who can view others hands and beat them to influence players to buy more coins. For example… 1 player had two 4-of-a-kind in a row, and then a flush with an ace 2x to beat people who had flush with a K. The “player” does not respond but will leave the table if you point out their impossible sequences of hands. My degree is in probability/statistics, and I can tell when hands are impossible. Zynga Poker… if you want to scam, at least make it less obvious.

Original review: July 13, 2021

I’ve never seen so many 4 of a kinds. This game obviously cheats you out of coins and for what? When a game makes me intentionally lose, they will never see a penny of my money. When it’s fair, I spend. This game is so rigged! They’re crazy if they think I’m gonna spend money just to be cheated out of it by a bot.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I'm not a pro but I consider myself to be a fairly good player. However, Zynga Poker favors idiocy over skill. For example, In my experience (60+ hours playtime), flushes hit much more often than straights, something that most would agree is absurd. There are plenty of reviews here about getting ripped off from chip purchases; I have never bought chips but I believe the stories.

It's the rigged deck that is a large problem. Quick advice - If there is even a crappy flush possible just fold. Sadly you have to study the cheating patterns of the algorithm to win. By doing so I have 1.8b in play money. I can't speak to table hacks but the bots are -usually- easy to spot because they are literally everywhere. I've been accused of being a bot for having too much play money relative to my "rank" or whatever it's called. Don't always assume a player is a bot...though they probably are.

The biggest flaw in Zynga poker is that it encourages, and rewards, bad play when many of the players are just learning how to play poker. The tendency for random crap cards to win is ridiculously high. For example, the poker newbies learn to bet big on nothing but a gutshot straight draw and then rivers their card 9 times out of 10. Any decent poker player knows this is bull. A bit off topic, but losers often hit on female players in-game. Nasty nasty nasty. If you are female (I'm not but whatever) then try to ignore them and block your gifts too. Things get creepy quick.

In summary:

-Never buy chips.
    -Mind your manners.
    -Leave the women alone.
    -NEVER try to bluff. People/Bots will call anything.

-Play at low stakes at first: Less cheating/bot nonsense.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

Zynga are unashamed crooks, you used to be able to enjoy the gameplay at least for a few hours, or day. Now they simply do not allow you to win at all. It is all about their shareholders making money. Seems as though the game has changed now. They have been instructed to collect as much as possible as fast as possible, so good luck winning or enjoying the game, it is a futile pursuit. This company is trash and I hope they get investigated and the people in charge jailed for creating this unrealistic game play geared to rob you and me.

Zynga Company Information