1.28/5
Based on 221 reviews that contain star ratings

230 Zynga Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 12, 2019

I played and spend very much time to play this game. Last week I was on 2nd. No winner in 20 league, but you people not honest with your top players. Last week I have 15,00,00000 but now I lost 70% in 2 days only, it’s not the right way. PLEASE DO NOT PLAY ZYNGA GAMES. THEY DON'T DESERVE OUR TIME, ONLY MONEY IS IMPORTANT TO THEM. THANK YOU.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I have Paid a lot of money to play this Game Hit it Rich by Zynga, I tried numerous times to contact them! Now they have me blocked even when I learned to screenshot, no payout. I’m warning you save your MONEY, this Company does not care.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Poor payouts. The higher you go in this poker game the less you will win. It is fixed and that's why you have very few high money players. It's fixed to lose for sure. I've been playing 5 years and when I reached 200/above the winning stopped.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Few minute ago while playing Zynga poker I had 3 cards of 9. The other player had 3 cards of 7. Somehow he won the hand, how? And I lost few millions.

Many times when two players have the same card/s one win even if the other cards in his/her hands were lower. I suspect that some of the so called players, in the table, are robot/s design to take tokens from real players. This doesn’t sound like a fair play.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I spent a tremendous amount of money playing this game and ran into a problem that was no fault of my own. Though they sent me an email saying I was a valuable customer, blah, blah, blah, they refused to credit me back with any points towards my game that I lost out on because of the problem. Not only am I deleting this game from my device, I urge you all not to support a company that only takes from their customers and does not offer any good faith compensation when something goes wrong!!! PLEASE DO NOT PLAY ZYNGA GAMES. THEY DON'T DESERVE OUR BUSINESS IF ONLY MONEY IS IMPORTANT TO THEM. THANK YOU.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Best way to describe Zynga poker is that it is the spawn of Full Tilt Poker, a total scam. Many times at tables it is simply an all in fest but even if you find a table that people don’t constantly shove all in, you are far from playing actual poker. There are cheat codes which allow a player to see the whole cards of others at the table, fun eh. Then you have what I have fallen in to, I won’t buy chips so I am constantly given quality hands that have 0% chance to win, but milk chip from me over and over again. I used the chat feature to express my thoughts about this and it went from questionable to downright hilarious.

Two examples afterwards, mind you these happened on the same day. First hand I was dealt JJ, made a nice raise and had one caller. Flop came 24J, I bet, was raised, went all in, called, he had 88, turn 8, river 8, lmao guess it could happen. Later that day I was dealt 56, flop came 234, again I bet and get raised, I go all in, get a call, he has 10 10, turn 10, river 10. Got made runner runner quads on for the second time in three hours, gotta call BS on that.

I have been playing poker, live, not internet crap, for twenty years and have quads, straight flushes and even a royal, over twenty years. On scam Zynga I have seen people made quads, straight and royal flushes daily, yeah right. The entire experience was disappointing, why is impossible to find a poker app that you can actually play poker on? Needless to say I deleted scam Zynga from my iPad and believe if you buy this scam app eventually you will do the same, save yourself the trouble.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

Years ago I purchased the app Scramble With Friends. I played daily. Zynga kept trying to force me through pop ups to download Boggle since apparently they wanted to move all players to Boggle. I kept refusing since I did not like Boggle. It is a completely different game and harder to play. I changed phones and found the Scramble With Friends app is no longer available. How can Zynga legally do that since I purchased the Scramble With Friends app and not the Boggle app? They never provided notifications nor did they offer to refund my money. It would be great if an attorney would file a class action lawsuit for Zynga’s failure to uphold their end of the deal.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I started playing this game back in September and really liked it because it seemed to be fair and based on skill. I played tournaments a lot so I would build up my coin bank. This causes you to have a bit of a poor rating because you have to lose a bunch of hands to win the jackpot but it seemed worth it for the jackpot. Once I got beyond 140 million chips, everything started tanking.

First, they started stealing chips, a few million at a time, out of my account to drain my coin bank. Since I had a bunch of chips, it was no need to do tournaments. I had enough to start playing partner strategy games most of the time. It was fun until a high coin player sat at my table and lost a bunch. I already believed Zynga used bots or their own employees to bankrupt players and swing losses to paid players but I couldn't prove it. Well after the interaction with this one player who lost, they placed me in a honeypot. A honeypot is a fake computer system that is separate from the production application. Essentially, you get stuck with bots who know your hand and no matter how good yours is, they will make sure you lose. Everything is rigged from table setup to game play to chat.

The first thing that happened was they started putting a Gemini sign on my profile which essentially looks like a woman sitting on the floor with her feet to the ground but her legs open. It was disgusting so I would spend chips to remove the image but it would just automatically reappear. At 1st I thought the player had hacked my account and just kept sending me that GIF to toy with me. I spent coins 15 times a day to get rid of this image and contacted support but they refused to address it. First they said the admins would look into it and take necessary action. I threatened to take it to Twitter and social media but nothing helped. Then they asked for screenshots but even after sending them, the vulgar image was still on my account or would just be replaced by another one (like a brown icecream resembling feces).

Also, I knew I was in the honeypot because up until this time, everyone would talk trash or just say gj p (good job partner), ns (nice set), xcp (excellent cover partner), essentially human interaction! Then all of a sudden there was no chat of any kind. Period! Or when you came into the room at any entry level, the tables would be full already (meaning it was rigged with bots in the table). They way I really knew I was in the honeypot, was I played a tournament and usually the player that wins progresses to the next stage but now, they would just continue to appear at my losing table and win each time.

Once I realized I was in the honeypot, I started emailing support every few minutes but all I got was canned responses. No matter what room I went in, (tournament, partner, custom table), I lost and every person had millions of chips. They even used my friend profiles to taunt me and make jokes that I went bn (blind nil) all the time. I started blocking people but would constantly get inundated with friend requests from no named, no pic profiles. It was funny but not.

The straw that broke the camel's back was the people who were my friends that I'd traded numbers with, were no longer responding to texts. I realized the numbers I had were fake numbers and that I'd given my number to people who were phishing for personal info. Then my closest (so-called) friend sent me his IG account name days earlier. I looked for him but never found him. Then he magically appeared online today and sent me the correct name. When I looked him up, I saw the IG account had Arabic text next to it and that it had just been created. The entire time I was on this game, the fake players were phishing for personal info.

I could go on and on about my experience but I am just trying to warn everyone about what happened to me. SPADES PLUS IS A SCAM. I finally contacted my CC company and disputed the charges after realizing I had literally been HAD. This is so sad but because the company is based overseas, they can continue to defraud US customers. This was without any repercussions. I wished we could do a class action suit but it would be worthless with a company like this who does not reside on American soil. Something has to be done to stop this ConsumerAffairs, something! Perhaps these reviews will help people. I pray.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I purchased chips then they disappeared. I contacted support repeatedly and nothing has been done. They are scam artist and I guess above the law. They rip people off all day long and nothing is done about it.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I have been playing Hit it Rich! Slots for a while now and enjoy. However, I had a situation recently when I won a big jackpot (117 billion coins) but the jackpot disappeared before I was able to use them. I contacted support via the games and was told as I was a VIP member they would be getting in touch with me. That was over a month ago now and from one initial contact from someone called Shannon. I have had no contact. I email everyday and contact support via the games everyday and always get a response from them saying that VIP support will be in contact but as yet nothing.

The jackpot I lost equates to over £3,000 and they have recently put the price of buying coin up so it is probably a lot more now. Disgusting support and I would recommend people be careful. They are very quick to take your money but not giving it back. They must be a very rich company. Does anyone know where I can go to report them or to get help in resolving my problem.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I have been playing this game for years, and Zynga has absolutely destroyed it with all the stupid "bells and whistles" which cause UNBEARABLE glitches which cause the game to continually shut down, etc... Haven't you programmers received enough options? I hope your stock goes to zero! I quit!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Zynga owes me 800 million chips. They won't give me what I win. When I win 30 million I get 2 million. When I win 5 million I get 500,000. On Sundays when we get the free chips I get nothing. They are keeping people's money and not allowing anyone to get their winnings. When we don't get our chips we win we will eventually run out of chips. Then if you want to play you have to buy more chips.

Well they won't let me buy anything on FaceBook because a hacker got into Zynga poker game and charged 250.00 dollars to my bank account for chips. He bought billions of chips. When I told them they told me they couldn't do anything about it. When I told them I would get a lawyer they finally gave me my 250 back but took every chip I had including 250 million chips I had bought. I kept after them for three years to get them back and they told me "You're not getting the chips back so shut up about it".

I really think someone that works there are taking chips for their own personal use. I do believe Facebook and Zynga are full of thieves. At night and every night someone at Zynga turns my game off so I can't win anything. I have to tell the day crew to turn my game back on and they do. Why do they allow this crap to go on? There is nothing about this that is Fair Game Play! They should be fined for Fraud and shut down!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I have purchased coins twice = 15.00 - They charge my card but don't give me the coins more than once. Don't buy!!! Nobody gets back to you. It is bull!!! Don't play hotshot casino!!! This must be a scam. Comes around goes around.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Have played this "game" for a couple years now including up and over 125,000 hands. As soon as I get play money accumulated, I lose mostly against computer Bots, not other players... This definitely is not "fair" play, it is rigged so obvious... Once they get you hooked... I cannot speak from experience, but the algorithm for the game is to maximize profit. As I say anything but "fair" play.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Not only does the game encourage players to cheat by selling them ways to cheat (see card still out), if you win enough that you don't have to spend $, they do everything they can to force you to lose it. When that doesn't work, your winning disappear. Today, I went in with $8.8 million, created my own table at $5,000, and walked away with $12,000 on the Spades table. Gin is about the same - the same player gets dealt a gin hand in a couple of draws while the other gets nothing. And if the wrong player gets ahead, the connection gets lost.

Updated on 08/13/2018: In continued communication with Zynga about my missing $8 million, they now try to tell me I was hacked and someone else signed on in my name. That's not possible since, if you are signed in on one device and try to sign in again from another, one of the two gets booted. I was playing when my $8 million disappeared, so no one hacked me. They are dishonest.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I have been playing Zynga since 2010 or 2012, don't remember. Today, they forced a new style where everything is different in betting and getting on tables, etc. Last week, I finally hit one billion in chips. Hooray. it was great. Also, about that time, they wanted me to change to their new upload. I did not do it, but today, it automatically came up. Well, Thanks for NOTHING. It was not broken. Why fix it? You didn't. Also, there was some dinky thing to make me accept their way to take winnings from me by some hand information tool and a very ambiguous way to opt out of it. Well, whoever came up with this new crap... hope you get fired.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I have had so many issues with Zynga and the support is horrible! Once in a while I would get things corrected when I emailed support but never got an actual reply. The past month I have had many issues but nothing corrected and no replies. I pay 20 $ a month for a vip benefit but the past month or so I did not always receive my weekly items and the monthly crate I never received even though they took my money! I have tried email support and got nowhere. I tried the only phone # I saw which was for billing but they did nothing. They did not give a different phone # or anything helpful...Again I got nowhere... So they take my money and do not give me what I pay for and I have no other way to contact... What kind of business takes your money but has zero support??? I want my money back but can not do anything!!

Original review: June 2, 2018

Words With Friends - Twice I have gotten suckered into purchasing swap plus coins with ones I've earned by playing their announced games. I never received the coins I purchased. When I went to their contact us page, it said they would notify the programmers, but that no one would contact me from customer service. What kind of business does this?

Original review: April 23, 2018

This site has continuously taken my money and cheated me out of my winnings. I will a tournament and no money posts. Customer service is nonexistent. There are also many people on the site that cheat. They see your hole cards and admit it. What is the purpose of cheating with play money?

Original review: April 9, 2018

There are so many cheat hack users on Zynga's Texas Hold 'Em that is impossible to play. These cheaters can see your whole cards and know what cards are going to be laid down on table beforehand. Do not buy chips from Zynga, it's a waste of money. Most the cheaters are from a foreign country to which Zynga is based there also. False advertisement of certified for fair gameplay is a downright lie and legal actions should be taken as people spend money to purchase chips and get ripped off from zynga and the cheaters.

Original review: April 8, 2018

Zynga company involved in unfair and potentially fraudulent activities against consumers. The game in question is Empires and Alliances. The highest level for players right now is level 28. I have 3 accounts in this game. The newest account is only 2 months old and yesterday I have upgraded my headquarters to level 20, which is in the middle of power. What Zynga have done, they are put this account against level 28 players ONLY. Which makes me impossible to retaliate or attack.

When contacted Zynga, the basic answer from customer support (Mr. **) was to spend cash, upgrade to the top and only then to begin enjoying the game.

This is unbelievable! I have never heard anything more unfair ever. I understand that some insensitive and toys do cost money. But put my "baby" account against monster accounts with level 28... so you would understand this in plain English, it's like bringing a knife to a gunfight. Even worse. I'd be delighted to tell the entire story to anyone. To the press, TV, radio, etc. I truly believe that Zynga must be investigated on the very top level not limited to the FBI, as a very possible money laundering from Arab countries seems logical in many game aspects. I believe my report is a whistle and the attention must be taken.

Original review: April 1, 2018

So the game I paid is discontinued. I asked for money back, here is what they said: "We won't be able to process your refund as per our Terms of Service, which can be accessed here: https://www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service. Please refer to section 9. Payment Terms for more information. Regards, Maurice **.

Zynga Player Support"

Original review: March 29, 2018

I've only been playing a month. I was offered 800k in chips for $2.99 and I made the purchase. I liked the Sit N Go tables since I was winning bigger and there are some real idiots that go all in with junk. Started playing the $250k buy ins and then the $1M buy ins and kept winning. I play poker with friends and I'm just okay, but I was getting incredible hands and that with being aggressive was making me millions.

Zynga kept sending me these annoying pop ups asking me to review Zynga. I kept hitting; "remind me later." One day I finally rated them, gave them 5 stars, because I was having fun. The very next day, I kid you not, all my hands start coming in 4/5, Q/3, K/2, J/5 and so on. I've been playing 4 days straight and all my hands are complete garbage, I fold most hands.

It may seem like their systems are rigged and they probably do have algorithms that play on psychology of people to encourage them to spend more, but unless you can weigh in what this form of entertainment is worth to you, then you can either choose to walk away or continue to play. The house always has the advantage, so if you cannot live with that, then walk away. Zynga investors are spending their money to get more money from users. Bugging me for a review and getting it makes them money. I realize that something fishy is afoot here, and even though I have $12M in the bank, I'm going to delete the app and try to find something that is more fair play. I won't lose sleep or spend thousands of hours and $$ on something that is making me unhappy.

Original review: March 29, 2018

This merchant charged my card 59 times in one month. 16 times in one day. My bank gave me a tentative credit more than $6,300. Then Google Play reverses the dispute and takes my money back. It took a while to finally get a telephone number. They do not have it listed on their website. Nor an email address. The person I spoke to just keeps repeating your online ID. No matter what your complaint is they will purposely lead you away with pretending niceties. This is a major ripoff scam. Now my business account is negative. I have written a certified letter. Very little faith I will receive a reply, let alone crediting my card back.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I've played Zynga quite some time now and I've noticed after I buy chips I start out winning a few hands and then after a while I can't win a single hand! I mean it doesn't matter how good my hand is the other guys is better! I truly believe it's rigged to make you lose so you have to keep buying chips. It doesn't matter if it's jump, tournament or Holdem tables, I lose. I understand you can't win every hand but it's plainly obvious what they're doing.

Original review: March 22, 2018

This game is not a game to invest money into. In fact I have seen some really crooked game play. Low players winning every hand. High players losing all hands.

Looks to me like the fair play act is just that... an act. Once you start spending money, they make sure to make you spend more. If you're new, tour golden... you’ll win, win, win... then lose it all, then you spend... then you win a bit, then you lose. Once you're a slender, it’s over with. All bingo, no skill and no fair play act... game is a scam. DON'T SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME! 1000.00 lost and no gain, and I play well. Trust me on this, hater will say what they want... but I have screenshots of dozens of hands AA, KK, JJ, same player 8 in a row... then flush out. Then straight out... all one above me. Game is a total scam.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I just wanted to warn everyone that Zynga's shipping licenses on Farmville 1 are a complete rip-off! The sole purpose of purchasing these ridiculously expensive shipping licenses is to allow the farmer to move items between farms. I personally paid 250 farm cash for the license from "Enchanted Glen" and it literally moves nothing! All items associated with this farm are considered "farm specific". How crazy and crooked are these people? If they are going to charge people for a service, then the service should be provided. For that amount of money, I should be able to move literally anything I want! So disappointed!

Original review: March 16, 2018

Zynga charged my credit card for items I did not purchase. Zynga’s billing department tried everything to keep my money, but I would not relent. This is the same company who hired locals to get millions of dollars in tax breaks then turned around and laid off those same 550 people. Now Zynga is trying to steal money from the citizens of San Francisco by slamming customer credit cards with fraudulent charges. Check your statements. You may be next.

Original review: March 15, 2018

Rigged Scam Spades Plus - Don't make the mistake of purchasing chips. You will regret it. This game deliberately gives you a bad hand. The mere fact that you can't see your cards til it's your bid shows you just how rigged it is. A real spade game lets you see your hands as soon as you get the cards. If they did that, they wouldn't be able to screw you. The game only lets you see your cards after the computer gives you a hand that guarantees a loss. I can't wait until these scumbags get sued.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I have been playing on Zynga for years through Facebook. I have bought chips multiple times. I never had any complaints about the site, UNTIL I sent an email to their support letting them know that when I left a poker room my chips did NOT come with me. I started the evening with 288,000,000 and I took 100,000,000 into a room with me. I left with 152,000,000...meaning I left with 52,000,000 more chips than I initially went in with. Upon leaving the room, my balance was 188,000,000. They are refusing to correct their error. I will NEVER play on that site again! Ripoff!

Zynga Company Information