2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.22/5

Zynga Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Horrible!! Bait & Switch, False advertising & fraudulent game play. I paid to play a challenge, completed the challenge early & was shown I would be receiving 25+ billion credits when the challenge ended. Then without warning the reward was decreased to 3+ billion and only after I sent email asking why, was told THEY made a mistake. Bad customer service, canned responses. They choose to penalize customers for their mistakes. Reported to PayPal, Google, bank for fraud.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

It's literally just you at one table playing against Zynga bots. Not an exaggeration and not a joke. They don't respond to anything you type and they literally raise with anything they are holding. When you first open an account, you will win a lot, but then after a week, you will start losing 90% of anything you see at the river. You got top pair? They got higher kicker. You got two pair? They got trips. You got trips? They got a straight. You could be 99% favorite to win and they will call to the river knowing they are 100% going to suck you out. You will win 10% of the time vs any given bot, but the same bot and every other bot at the table will win against you 90% of the time regardless of what hand you are holding.

They have total control of what cards they get, what cards you get, and what cards come out. Their favorite way of busting your stack is by giving you a monster, going all in knowing you will call with your monster, then sucking you out on the river. It is literally impossible for you to win. Then when they steal all your chips, they will ask you to buy more chips. Don't do it. Give your money to charity or the poor instead. Do not give your money to literal thieves.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 31, 2020

100% rigged to rip off everyone by adding fake profiles to win your chips so that you buy again. No matter how you play at the end you are the loser. So much advertising during your log in the you lose concentration.

Original review: July 30, 2020

After playing the game a few days and getting the hang of it I was winning but all of a sudden I was banned for cheating, WTF? This is what happens when you beat a "Woke" ** in a video game, I saw the Company Headquarters are in SF.

Original review: July 15, 2020

I have played Zynga Poker since 2007, got hacked numerous times and had to fight to get chips back, even had my Facebook page taken over by Indonesians. Most recently my account was banned for no good reason.

Original review: July 11, 2020

Zynga's algorithms are obviously rigged to incite betting so players will have to buy poker chips. The cards are dealt, NOT RANDOMLY, but in a calculated way to cause players to think they have the winning hand. I have played for 40 years and the dealing on zynga is criminal and should be investigated for fraud.

Original review: June 29, 2020

Just starting to become a joke. I am level 500. Have over 6b chips but at times this site is a complete joke. No logic. Have just played about 200 hands over 3 periods totaling 90 minutes. Just kept being taken out by hands, which happens, but I know how to play. However only won about 3 hands. Clearly been targeted by system. Therefore the algorithms are biased as it is impossible not to win a reasonable percentage of hands, even if low. Certainly I will not bother for a little while whilst it sorts out what it wants from the business.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Some poker players do transfer chips. If you're playing in the same table with them, then you will be part of them. They will suspend your account. Happened to me, I won about 250 trillion from those that transferring chips. They would play all in most hands, while I waited for good hands and called. That's how I won so much, but apparently it's considered transferring chips. Not fair right? They don't care about that.

Original review: May 11, 2020

Sometimes the system don’t pay you correctly and when you tell them in customer support they tell you it did and how much you are suppose to get like you don’t know that. I’ve been playing for a year so I do know this. I told them it paid me less than what it should have and so I ask to speak to a supervisor. I got ignored. I asked several times and still they ignore me and start back with the beginning. Leaving my problem unresolved. This has happens more than once. Watch your payments. You do get cheated and set up to lose to buy more coins. It’s a rip off.

Original review: May 4, 2020

It doesn't matter what I get. I get beat every time and when I do win they give my winnings to someone that listed. Anyways I am tired of get about getting three of a kind, getting a straight and everything else and getting beat every time. It's bull crap. It needs to stop. Someone needs to monitor this game so they stop ripping people off. If they do it to me they do it to everyone. You need to stop it.

Zynga Company Information