Zynga

• 8%
  • 8%
  • 55%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?

Reviewed July 8, 2024

Don't play any games on Zynga because they get your personal information when you sign up, then sell your personal information to other companies. After doing this, if you do not send them money, they will let you play for a while then suspend your account and then cancel it without a good reason. A total ripoff!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2024

Thirty plus opposition straights in the last 24 hours. I believe that Zynga systematically builds large pots with pre-determined winners to increase the size of the rake. Do the math… You can’t possibly play enough hands in a day to see that many losing straights. Pay attention… It happens constantly.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed May 4, 2024

Zynga is the worst. I bought their chess game. Then they discontinued it without warning. And refuse to refund. Worst company ever!!! They have zero customer service. Impossible to get anyone on the phone. Stay away unless you want to lose your money.

Reviewed April 26, 2024

I purchased chips and as I’m playing my hand was better than somebody else’s hand and I lost 100 billion chips because there’s hackers playing this game and when you try to email, you can’t get in contact with nobody from this game. So it’s OK for them to take your money and hack you But if you want to get in contact with any customer care representative can get in contact with anybody unacceptable. I don’t think anybody should play this game because they’re easy to take your money but when it’s somebody hacking your account you get no help. Kristos **

Reviewed April 17, 2024

Unfair treatment, banned account for no reason after purchase. They refuse/ can't explain why my account was banned, I wish they would have banned me before purchase. Of course, they said no refund...

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed April 10, 2024

Why do they offer 1400k reward for earning 3.5 billion or 420 million for 7 billion earned. Unbelievable that such a very small amount for earning a fraction in rewards. What in the world are the people at Zynga think

Reviewed April 3, 2024

Don't buy any chips from Zynga, most bad beats... I've received promo to hook you, but it's always been bad beat, I've lost all purchases from bad beats. Has anyone experienced my situation, I think all should boycott this site.

Reviewed April 1, 2024

Stay away from Zynga. I purchased the Word with friends 2. I started receiving ads and my music will stop playing while playing the game. When I called them, they said that I only paid for the 30-day license. Which he said and records said that it was purchased on March 5, they stop my license on April 31st. As you can see that is not 30 days. This company is ripping off the consumers. STAY AWAY FROM ZYNGA GAMES.

Reviewed March 5, 2024

After playing Zynga poker regularly for about 8 years and accumulating almost 600 billion chips, Zynga suspended me and took away all of my chips without warning and without explanation. Emails to customer support are being ignored. If you haven't already started, my advice would be to stay away from this gaming site.

Reviewed Dec. 12, 2023

I have played Zynga for years. I stopped because all they did was take money from me. They would let folks win with impossible odds. If you like playing and don't mind paying-to-play, they will take all of your money and the odds of you winning will go DOWN!!! I left them during the pandemic because I spent hundreds before realizing that they were unfair almost to the point of tears. This company should be shut down. I wrote them once because I was playing and there were 4 full houses in one hand.

I have been to Vegas, Atlantic City, NY gambling houses and have NEVER seen that. They set you up so that when you think you have an obvious win, you lose. There is always a higher straight, higher flush and, even a higher full house!!! If you buy chips, their system will put you at a table to take all that you just purchased. When all of the chips I purchased are gone, so am I. Go to hades Zynga with your crazy odds of winning.

Zynga Company Information