1.31/5
  • 1 star
Based on 188 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 4, 2017

197 Zynga Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I do like playing Zynga Poker, but am writing this review to complain about their unfair rewards system. (4 tickets for Bronze and you get a few chips; 15 tickets for Silver and you get 350% more chips and extra points; 30 tickets for Gold and you get 1000% more chips 5000 xp and 2 gold coins for the slot machine.) I had 9 million chips in my wallet, and just got 80 tickets for being in league 15 to start the week. So I cashed in 30 tickets to get some chips and it should have spit out about 1,000,000 chips, but instead I get a mere 152,889 chips! What a complete joke and rip off. So if you're playing to get rewards tickets, don’t waste your time and chips with the hard challenges, especially if they will only reward so little chips.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

My first complaint is: It’s amazing that whenever I purchase Zynga money for real money I seem to never hardly when on the regular tables. I continuously get bad beats especially on the higher limit tables. However if you review my tournament play you will see that I do very well as 1st place or At the very least coming in second or third. This is contrary to my regular play because I play the same throughout all games. Therefore to me it seems that if you purchase chips Zynga usually somehow will use that and Zynga somehow continues to make sure you lose more hands. So they somehow have a way of manipulating and verifying The hands of a person who purchased chips versus those who didn’t or don’t. If I had the same percentage in tournaments as I did in regular play I might not have a case. However this is not what has been happening. My tournament play is very well.

Secondly, I have had several errors in Zynga where I had a full house or a straight and it gave it to another player that had two pair. Since my games are not recorded I can’t go back and give them pictures I can only note the time and what table I was on or what limit table I was on during that occurrence and ask them to please review it and refund my chips. I have never had one correspondence letter back from Zynga due to an incident Phaestos telling me that they did review it and I was right or wrong or anything at all.

I don’t know how many other people have the same problem with Zynga and I enjoyed playing Zynga but there’s other poker apps I’m sure I would enjoy spending $99 every other month and buying chips and they would not alter my play so to speak. Zynga has competitions that you can plan to make your money back and so forth. Like if you Play in the higher stakes games 5M to 10M then you will get 12 tickets to turn in for more single money if you of course meet that goal. Those goals are usually you must play 50 hands and five million to 10 million. And from what I’ve written you above if I played 50 hands at that high of a stake game that many hands I would be back to a zero balance due to their ability to calls my hands to come in as second place. And this way they assure that a person such as myself that has $5 billion will play on the 5M to 10M steaks tables and that’s when they get you.

It’s as if they have a secret player and he knows what the cards are going to be because I will have three aces after the flop and I end up losing to a straight or three of a kind of twos. Even after I have upped the bet so high that those persons hoping and wishing on a star of an inside straight. The odds are just so far against them that they would just not call that high of a bet unless they knew they were going to win. And assuming late anyone in that high stakes type of game plays true poker for life and understands the game and would not call a five or 10 million bet with just a pair of twos after the flop to kings and queen. But it never fails. I will go all in with my two aces so now I will have two pair aces and Kings Q high. And the next two cards will be to 2s or Tens. Some crap like that and they called $2 billion after they have absolutely nothing but a 7, 2 offsuit under and yet they will win.

That type of play is never found on high steaks tables. It’s not really found on even Zynga or real life on lower steaks tables. Nobody in their right mind would bet in that much money to a possible three king hand when they’re just holding a pair or 2’s or a 2 X offsuit. But inevitably they always do and of course I am the second place winner and lose the big pot because I had the highest hand and the three kings in the beginning. Just for example let me show you these two hands.

Me AK UNDER. PERSON 1, 2 etc 2, 2 under. We bet and I would usually being a slow player when I have a good hand so I would just call as normal, in order to draw in as many players as I can since I have a very nice hand. Flop K4A. We all bet. At this point I have two pair AA & KK. There would not be at this point any other hand that could possibly hurt me unless somebody was holding a Queen Jack or Queen 10 and hoping for a inside straight. Due to this I would bet a very high amount to try and get them out and any other person who might have Those inside straight draws and any others that might have low pairs under, or possible flashes. Then a person calls. I have to think oh my he has either a KK OR AA under giving him a full house. No that’s not even close to what occurs.

Next flop: Let’s say the next flop will be say a 2. Again I bet very high if I don’t go all in and we are talking billion dollars at this point. I have a very high two pair aces and Kings and really there is not another hand and most everybody in their right mind playing in a 5M 10M game would have folded. But Joe blow over here decides to call me and the next flop is another 2.

Now I am sitting here with two pair to top pair and Joe blow now has three twos. Because I know that he could have three twos I check it he checks it or he might raise it but by this time I’m probably already in for $3 billion dollars. And wouldn’t you know it I lose. That is the type of play I am talking about that goes on so often on Zynga that they have to know and they have to have a software that is different for people who purchase chips with true money versus those that don’t purchase chips with money at all. So this kind of gameplaying is a rip off basically because I purchased $300 worth of chips and in order to get me to buy more they just always make sure that I have second best high hands. no matter how well I am doing at the beginning of the hand as you can see from the example above.

If this type of occurrence had only happened a few or even to handful of times I would not have a problem with it. However it happens so many times especially right after you purchase your chips. I’ve always wondered if someone would ever try and sue them for this because of this type of gameplay that I’m sure they make sure happens.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I have been losing money on Zynga poker for years and due to a gambling addiction I find myself back on Zynga poker even after losing 1000s. I have messaged them asking to either ban me from depositing money or limit my spending to bare minimum. My emails and requests have had no reply and since I have lost a few more hundred. All gambling casinos online etc have to give option of deposit limits or self exclusion and Zynga poker is gambling but in this case it's worse as will never be able to win any money. I feel trapped and in a lot of debt through all this. I need people like myself in this position to help me. I don't know how Zynga can get away with this, they know people get addicted and instead of giving players an option to not spend over a certain limit they just take and take and prey on the weak. I have paid so much money I actually can't sleep at night thinking about it. Zynga are thieves. Something needs to be done!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

When playing the game the other night something pop up on the screen. I x it out and it took all my tokens. I have earn 105 million and was up to 63 additional help and know I have to start back over. I would like you to go back and retrieve my tokens. I would appreciate very much so I can play at the level I was on. You should be able to find that out. I’m pretty sure I over the 150 level. Thank you if you can otherwise I will just delete the game from my Facebook page and I will let all my friends what happened to me and tell them to do the same thing.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

They set up the games must you lost all the money, just be careful when you play on this website. The games is good but the admins is suck and selfish. I know they gonna block my account after this complaint??? Thanks Zynga. Hope you play for everyone playing on your website.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I've been playing and spending money on Zynga Poker for over seven years now, I more than likely have spent 10000 buying poker chips through this company. Come to find out they have been charging me tax on my app purchases and not when I do a purchase through Facebook, they say it's mandatory. If that's the case it would be mandatory through Facebook as well, I don't even get charged tax if I buy a gameplay card at a store. I will be disputing every debit card transaction, and filing a class action lawsuit against Zynga Poker, if any of you out there feel what I'm saying please get in touch with me.

Original review: July 28, 2017

I spent a small amount of money ($5) to get I think it was 500 Hindsight uses. I had about 350 left when Zynga did away with the Hindsight button. They said "Be patient. It will be back." But if you wanted to you could get a refund, but ONLY within 30 days of purchase and with an order #. It had been a long time since I purchased my hindsight uses, plus I figured I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and wait for it to come back since it wasn't worth fighting for $3.50. Well hindsight is back and I have 2, yes TWO hindsights to use. Again, it's a small amount of money but it's the principle of the matter. Paying for something and having it taken away. Now that I've come to Consumer Affairs I see that lots of people are having problems with Zynga taking things away in various games which the players have earned or paid for. I hope someone class action sues them for something. Bunch of crooks.

Original review: July 14, 2017

Though they claim FAIR PLAY, it is a Unfair Game of Preselected Winners, with bots and cheats being common. If you expect to advance, with skilled Poker Methodology, then think again!!! Zynga is a Business and they must sell Chips in order to PAY those excessive Salaries. So you are deceived into believing you have winning hands, only for a bot, a multi-account player or a scheme is pulled over your eyes. Search Google for former Employees of Zynga. They have spoken out! You are not forced to buy chips, so if you do it is no one's fault, but your own!!! It is addictive and poorly Regulated, meaning you the Consumer gets HUSTLED. You have a better chance of breaking even playing Power Ball!

So stop complaining and STOP BUYING A PRETEND PRODUCT. Your Bank Account would be better off for it. In reality, Zynga nor anyone else cares if you lose money, because you chose to do so!!! So, if you are upset, you should be upset with yourself!!! Look at how many complaints are on this Site alone. Thousands are former, unsatisfied customer. I am one of them! They will never see another cent of my money. I will continue to spread the Truth about their HUSTLE, because they are laughing all the way to the BANK!

Original review: June 25, 2017

I had 3.2 billion chips in my Zynga poker account... the next morning I had one million. I contacted them and they told me that they couldn't help me. I then contacted the BBB and they claimed that I was hacked and then they agreed to restore my chips after I showed ID, screenshots showing that my settings were secure etc... and I also have a pin code that must be entered on Facebook to enter Zynga poker. Everything was fine and I had no problems with hackers, and then I received an email from the BBB that Zynga wanted the complaint dismissed, so I approved and it was dismissed. Within 24 hours my now 4 billion chips were gone and it showed once again that I only had 1 million.

After two days of being ignored by Zynga I contacted the BBB and then someone from Zynga called me on the phone who was cordial but unsympathetic. He said that I was hacked by someone from Turkey and he wouldn't be able to help me. He advised opening a new account which I agreed but he again refused to give me my chips back. He mentioned to me that I hadn't made a purchase lately and I wondered what that had to do with my missing chips. I had 4 billion, I didn't need to purchase, but even so I offered to purchase some if he'd give me my chips back and he told me that he couldn't help me until I purchased $500 worth.

I've spent at least $7500-10,000 over the years... I found this to be nothing short of a shakedown. They're saying that I was a victim but are not only refusing to help me but are trying to get me to purchase more. I do not feel that my account was compromised, I believe that something much more sinister happened. I believe that Zynga Inc. just deleted my chips. Bear in mind that 4 billion chips in Zynga is worth approximately $600.00. I feel that they were dishonest with the BBB and defrauded me and even a possible theft was committed by them.

Original review: June 5, 2017

I am pissed! I played a 800k Sit N Go. There was me and 3 other people left. I had a 10 in my hand and 2 tens popped up on the board, lo and behold the game wouldn't let me check or raise! It was glitches up for 1 minute. When the screen came back on I lost all the money I had somehow! My tablet never glitches up like that. How convenient right when I was about to win it does this! I buy chips for this cheating game, and am not buying anymore. Blatant cheating. Makes me not want to play anymore!!! NOW I AM OUT OF THE 800K AND THE MONEY I WOULD'VE WON! Messed up.

Original review: April 6, 2017

1:23 AM, April 6, 2017. I have played your Poker Club Pro game for years. I also have paid for many chips regularly. One of your players Hussain has many accounts and one of them is Jim. They are on the top of the leader list so easy for you to spot. Hussain admits he has 50 accts. He uses both Hussain and Jim at the same time to gain advantage. This is not acceptable and flies in the face of your game regulations.

You have eliminated the Pacific Casino due to cheats but did not cleanse the Atlantic Casino. I expect you to suspend Hussain and Jim who are one and the same. I have many screenshots to prove this. This constitutes a legal admission. I expect a reply from you or your attorney. Hussain has also stated he gets many favors and chips from Lance the PC Administrator. What in the heck is going on?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I was at JFK airport on 01/09/2017. I went online to play poker using JFK wifi. As soon as I logged on I lost my 80 million points. I emailed Zynga and they said they would into it. I waited and received a response and they asked for information about my account. I sent the information requested the next day. Two day later they responded and said they could not find any info that I had the points I said I had. I requested that they retry. The responded the next day that I did not have the points I said. I asked them to give me a supervisor that I could talk with. I explained I did not make this up. I paid for extra points and now it was gone. Their response was to block me from emailing them ever again.

This is a total outrage. To not let a person confront them as to what is going on at their company. I worked hard to get those points. This is the second time this has happened to me. The first time it was handled in a matter of minutes. Their customer service has a lot to be desired. They should be taken off the internet. They are very dishonest. They take your money. They don't care about anyone. All they want is your money. They got mind.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

I started playing this game only a few months ago and as the holiday season approached Zynga offered many games for the holidays. I spent a fair amount of money upgrading and enhancing my ability to compete. The on or around December 22 / 2016 I could no longer leave the garage to race in any event. I created many support tickets and always got one of two answers. To basically reset my device, or they are aware of the problem and a fix is coming. Which has not happened and resetting the device including reloading the app has done nothing.

Now when I create a support ticket they are just deleted with no response. I filed a Better Business Bureau report and Zynga's response was "Reset your device, we gave him 300 bronze keys and told him how to file a support ticket." This was an absurd response considering I had done all of those things already about several thousand keys myself. 350 keys costs $2.99. I have spent way more than this. Did they really think 3 dollars was going to make it right. I don't want money just to be able to play. There is no real support staff that is capable of really doing anything and you have no way to escalate as the rest of the company isolates themselves from the players. I love the game but can not recommend any game from Zynga. If I could give negative stars I would. They actually will not resolve any customer issue.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

I have read many of the other complaints and totally agree with almost all of them. I have played Zynga Poker for several years, but have had suspicions in the past and quit playing for extended periods of time, only to start playing again. Yesterday, I went over the 5 billion chips in my account and am currently leading the league 16 winnings for the week. I have never paid or will ever pay real money for chips. I built my stack up by winning. I used to play poker professionally online before the federal government cracked down and forced the online companies to stop accepting deposits from USA players. I play on the IOS on my phone and the other day it asked me for feedback and I was brutally honest.

Well today as I played in multiple sit and go 100 million buy-ins, I did not win a single "coin flip". Every time I had AK, AQ, KQ etc. against a lower pair my cards never hit. Every time I had the pair against 2 higher cards, the other players cards hit EVERY time. Hey Poker is poker and luck is involved, but the laws of probability would indicate I should win some races. I didn't win a single one. One 100 million tourney the server booted me out and poof there goes my 100 million chips. I have never complained about this because it has not happened on a regular basis, but losing 100 million chips in this manner is not acceptable. Reading others comments about Zynga's "Customer Service", I feel it is a complete waste of time dealing with them in any fashion.

My stack took a hit of close to a billion chips playing in multiple 100 million buy-ins, so I decided to sit down at a 10 million/20 million table. The second hand I got pocket Aces and raised 157 million chips, another player moved all in on me for 2 billion. I quickly called and the cards turned over, that player had 10's and lo and behold a 10 came on the river and I lost 2 billion chips!! This site is an absolute rip-off!! There are bad beats in poker, but the things I have seen on Zynga are completely ridiculous and happen over and over again. I would not be surprised one bit if they purchased their version of "poker" from one of the online sites. I have a very strong suspicion exactly which site, but have no proof so will not name them.

There were multiple tendencies in the programming: ie: The player betting keeps catching cards to make their hand even stronger, if a smaller stack moves all in on a bigger stack and they are called then the smaller stack will lose a very large proportion of the time. If someone moves all-in and one of the players in the small or big blind has a King in their hole cards they will catch the K a very large percentage of the time, the numbers of full houses, 4 of a kinds, straight flushes and royal flushes are ridiculous!!! There were multiple complaints filed on that online site and then a new version was released that eliminated the tendencies.

It would not surprise me one bit if Zynga purchased that earlier version from them. The number of bad beats on Zynga is absolutely ridiculous!! I have seen someone move all-in with pocket 3's against pocket A's after the flop where there were 3 blanks for both players, only to hit a 3 on the turn and another 3 on the river for quads!! I repeatedly see ridiculous bad beats like this, so the actual odds of hands are thrown completely out the window.

I am completely done with Zynga and my advice to all is walk away. NO, RUN AWAY!! These people are crooks!! There is absolutely ZERO doubt in my mind that Zynga is manipulating the game outcomes to disregard the actual odds. All in an effort to keep the players that purchase chips, purchasing more chips. My advice to anyone that has actually spent real money on this game purchasing chips, find a class action attorney!!! As others have stated, I would give them a ZERO if it was allowed.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I purchased the "Pyramid of Keys" for the FarmVille 2 Country Escape for ZYNGA GAMES on November 11, 2016 which cost me $99.99 before taxes for 3,900 keys. Plus I purchased an bonus set of the same amount for the same price with of course bonus amount of keys which I have never received neither the keys nor the purchased price back. They asked me to send them a screenshot of the purchase from GOOGLE PLAY which I did. Then they say they cannot find where they received the payment. They in turn told me I would have to contact GOOGLE PLAY to get my money back.

GOOGLE PLAY told me I would have had to requested my money back within 10 days. Going back and forth with ZYNGA for almost a month via email because they DO NOT have any contact number so I could call them, my money has been STOLEN. I believe both ZYNGA & GOOGLE PLAY are in cahoots with one another to rip people off and something needs to be done about this!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

I have been playing this "free" game for over a year. I will say I do enjoy the game. But, I will also say that it is very frustrating. It is not a free game! If you do not purchase "extra credits" you will struggle to maintain your credits. You will have no choice but to bet minimum credits to get to the next level up (10, 30, 80). They are the only thing that will keep you alive. You can get extra credits by watching videos! It use to be 3000 for each video and sometimes you could watch 5, not bad 15000 credits. Now it is a crap shot, anywhere from maybe 1500 (most of the time) to 7000 (rarely). The catch is that now you may have to restart your device each (and sometime every) time you watch a video because it freezes your device! Come on, is this a free game? If you don't pay I am guessing not so free, just another frustration. They are the ones playing the game. With us!!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

I have played on Zynga for many, many years now and I periodically stop playing on their site for quite some time. For some reason, I always give them another chance by logging back in and playing. What I see is sooooo ridiculous, it HAS to be cheating! You really need to see it to believe it! I am sooooo done with them now, it is not even funny! When I sit to play poker, even online, I know the odds of certain hands winning. But with Zynga, ANYTHING GOES! Zynga always manages to "defy the odds." Zynga, go screw over someone else, because this chic has had enough of your crap! Did you really think people wouldn't catch on? And, by the way, how much longer do you think you're going to get away with it? I presume that the end of you is near!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

This game is riddled with Bots. After reporting these bots for over 2 months, Zynga has done nothing to remove them which leads me to believe that they are in fact Zynga Bots. There are 2 common bots right now; the 90% bots and the 3X buy in bots. They both have obvious patterns. The 90% bots are as follows: Always buys in at the minimum, for example at a $100K/$200K stakes table the minimum buy is $2,000,000 and this is what they buy in at. If they then have an Ace, or a pair, or 2 face cards (K,Q,J) or a face card and another high card (10, 9), they will always bet pre-flop approx. 90% of its stack, never all in unless it's to call. It will leave the table once it has won at least 3X the buy in ($6,000,000+) based on the above example.

The profile pic is normally that of an attractive female. These bots were around a few years ago and after diligently reporting them, Zynga removed them in the space of 2 weeks. This time around, they've been around for at least 2 months and Zynga have done nothing. Quite a few other players are voicing the same concerns and many won't report them as they too believe that they are Zynga bots and Zynga will do nothing about them which seems to be the case.

The 3X bots are as follows: Normally bets 3X the ante or thereabouts if it has an Ace or 2 picture cards or a pair. It will then bet/re-raise odd amounts (sometimes irregular amounts like 453,221). Never goes all in unless it's a re-raise or to call. They will generally fold if you re-raise their initial bet unless they have a really strong hand. Again, these bots appeared around the same time as the abovementioned bots the first time and were removed after about 2 weeks. However this time they've been around for 2 months at least and again Zynga have done nothing about them.

I believe that they are bots being used by Zynga to either increase their player number stats or to make more chips sales for those unaware of the bot's patterns. If this truly is the case then Zynga are in violation of their own Terms of Service which clearly state the use of bots is strictly banned. I've also had a player that I suspected of being a Zynga employee confirm that they knew what cards were going to fall pre-flop. They told me and they were right. Whether they still work for Zynga after divulging such information I highly doubt, but again it points to the lack of integrity within Zynga's poker game. What used to be a fun and addictive game is now a joke. No wonder Zynga is the laughingstock of online poker games.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

The current issue I am having is that whenever I submit a ticket to Zynga support I get a confirmation with ticket number and usually Zynga would send automatic message saying they were reviewing ticket and would get back to me shortly. Ever since the 31st of July that was the last time support contacted me, I've submitted a few tickets and even emailed them about how poor of service they are having and how rude it is to ignore their customers. I've had items missing from inventory and if you don't know the exact name they claim they can't verify you ever had it.

They can sure tell you when they issued you farm bucks, on what day and when you spent them and on what so I'm pretty sure they know what they are doing when all of a sudden animals and fences etc go missing from inventory. That is robbery and we as players should not have to tally and write every single thing down and check on it from time to time to make sure we still have it. Also neighbors keep showing up that I did not add or accept requests from, that I've already removed or that were gone for whatever other reason and I tried contacting them yesterday regarding resetting neighbor bar so I can start over and add only those I want to add.

They charged my credit card which they did not have permission to do for one month VIP service then didn't give me the rewards so I stopped playing for almost 2 months. When I did get back online and contact them it took 2 weeks for them to give me my rewards. I'm fed up above and beyond anything with this company and I wish someone would buy them out and take over their programs and make them better and have great customer support and services.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

I once had a few billions, 1 billion disappeared. I contacted them, they promised me to investigate where did the 1 billion go. They kept promising me until I got tired 6 months later. Crooks. I think employees working for Zynga steal chips and sell them in black market. Also, the game is far from fair. The cards are definitely rigged. In Zynga always a set comes on river too frequently. Also funny straights always happen, for example KK vs J9... Flop K23 comes. You feel safe, turn 10, river Queen. This happens toooo often (with various cards). Also AA vs 22, AK9, turn Q, river 2. Many friends of mine got banned. Zynga refuses to tell them why. Employees just rob their chips, most likely they sell them. Very poor company, no wonder it is in trouble financially.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

Alright, so I was looking for a place to play poker at, for fun money and discovered this place called Zynga Poker. At first it seemed like a great place! I was really amused of the icons, graphics and design but one day when I logged on I had a message, "Account banned". I was shocked and couldn't believe it. I contacted the support and they did not even disclose me the reason why it happened. I wrote back to them a couple of times and received nothing but useless responses and no evidence, nothing. I had on my account 15 million chips that I had won by using a reckless loose aggressive player strategy. Now as you can see, I wrote my subject in plural "banning players".

A couple of years later the same thing occurred AGAIN. I was playing on a different computer, different Facebook account, IP address, and pretty much played from a couple of daily bonuses (200-300k) all the way to nearly 50M chips. I was given the same wonderful message about violating some kind of policy. This is a fraudulent and bizarre company that seems to terminate players without any reason at all. So you might say that perhaps I'm doing something wrong? I play the poker against random players without even using public chat. I'm not buying chips from people nor from their company. I simply play for enjoyment and never ever break any rules. I've not had so terrible experience with any online casino & slots & or poker provider than Zynga. Worst place ever. I'd personally rate the place with 0 stars but unfortunately the lowest is 1 star.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

I made a few purchases for one of their games. I'm not certain if it was due to technical issues or a deliberate act but my purchases did not roll over as stated on their own Web site, thus I lost real money on this game. All I get are computer generated emails that state that they are working on the issue. It has been over 6 weeks and none of my emails have been answered. As far as I'm concerned this is stealing and misrepresentation. Buyers beware.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2016

I have played over 200,000 hands on zynga and it goes thru cycles of 4 of a kinds, straight flushes, full houses, flushes etc. There is no way on fair play this would happen. Like 2 wks ago it was on a 4 of a kind run and I seen 16 four of a kinds in one day. Not all mine of course but that is mathematically impossible... In the last 7 days I have been dealt a straight off flop and all three times one of other players go all in with and obvious straight there on table and pull a fh. Now that's 3 times in 7 days and 2 of the times the other player had only one pair... Mathematically impossible. I have spent real money to play this game. At least they can do is make it fair play. This company is making millions saying "fair play" and it's not fair play. Number don't lie.

Original review: July 25, 2016

It seems like ever since I've paid for chips the bad beats just get more and more ridiculous. The odds of losing with four kings to four aces? Anyone? Well it has happened twice. Once is a trillion to one. At least there is some comfort in knowing Zynga went from about 300k players online to about 55k and is steadily dropping. They are real ** people doing rotten things. Karma will get them.

Original review: July 12, 2016

I have been playing Zynga poker since 2010 and I reached the very best level of 197 at this game with top winning in one hand 18.2B last week. I was astonished when I open my poker game as usual that my account has been banned. I emailed Zynga, "Please explain what is going on." They reply with one thing that "You have violated our rules" and set them all down and I am sure all players have violated one of them. I asked for a warning at least since I am an old player and spend over a 1000$ on this game buying from Zynga but they replied with a msg almost like, "Go to hell".

Any way since this is addiction I opened a new account to play this game and unfortunately at level 30 when I reached 4B with winning i got the same msg but this time "your account has been suspended and your chips are not valid any more" and my new balance is (-100m). Thank you Zynga for controlling our way of playing and I appreciate that this move let me think twice of what I was doing when wasting my time on the mobile playing poker while others was enjoying their time outside.

I recommend that players must not trust Zynga or its employees who are almost working for their own benefit and I am sure they are stealing these chips and selling it back in the black market that we all know through the suspicious websites all around the internet with cheaper prices 100% than Zynga itself. Anyone can explain to me how to solve this issue? I am really upset but I think in a positive way that at least I get rid from this addiction.

Original review: June 23, 2016

I have been a faithful customer, look back and see how many years I have been here. I have spent a lot of money all these years. I am 73 years old and have arthritis, really bad and I spend a lot of my time on my computer. The problems with FarmVille have me on the edge of letting y'all go, and find a different game other than Zynga. I know that I am not the only one having these same problems. I have done what they ask, I'm still waiting on my Horse, Water, money promised, and many more as I continue to play this game. I would like for someone to reply to my letter, this might not be important to you but it is to me. It takes a lot of my time while I have to sit in my chair. A very unsatisfied customer.

Original review: June 12, 2016

Texas Hold'em - I have played 6000 hands. Recording the flip when 3 cards of the same suit occurred 2118 times. I asked my friend's son at MIT to run the mathematical probability for this happening. One in 17 trillion times. Tell me that is fair dealing.

Original review: June 5, 2016

I liked playing Zynga games through Facebook. I started out playing the "Crazy Kitchen" game to "Draw Something" then "Words with Friends" and then onto "Farmville" (yes, I played Farmville and sent out game requests to friends, but that was a few years back). These games bring out the creativity in you (of course, this is just one of the gazillion ways we can be creative). Believe it or not, but this makes me think about joining the Zynga community. These games are also time-consuming. I wonder why somehow they're addictive...haha. It's good in helping let time pass, though. Thanks, Zynga.

Original review: June 5, 2016

The 8 week challenge has cost me thousands of dollars with keeping hackers at bay. At least I thought so, until Zynga's own workers played dumb & have now showed their guilt through enough emails that I have. Every time atleast 5 times was near a billion or more. Hopefully I can find who, what & where to toward them to if I don't get a full refund pronto.

Original review: May 8, 2016

I paid the $19.52 for around a year and the gameplay improved somewhat but it still has governors on the gameplay. Then after my complaints to Zynga support, to no avail, the gameplay never got better so I closed off my credit card. NOW this FREE game barely works. I may be able to get 5 different options within 30 minutes. The Flash Plug keeps crashing. I know it is not my computer because it happens on all three of my systems from laptop to desktop. I have complained to the horrible support offered to the Zynga players that don't pay monthly and nothing has changed except for the worse. This company needs to thoroughly investigated. I would like my money back, everything I paid to play for is disappearing in my game since I no longer pay.

Zynga Company Information