2. Miscellaneous

3.7/5 (544 ratings)

About Zynga

Zynga Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zynga?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Recently hundreds of customer accounts were disabled, some exceeding $5,000 sent to Zynga, for which they will be answering a class action if mediation is unsuccessful with the players. This company or its subsidiaries are run by children who have temper tantrums and take it out on their customers.

Original review: July 27, 2021

This app is a scam with “players” who can view others hands and beat them to influence players to buy more coins. For example… 1 player had two 4-of-a-kind in a row, and then a flush with an ace 2x to beat people who had flush with a K. The “player” does not respond but will leave the table if you point out their impossible sequences of hands. My degree is in probability/statistics, and I can tell when hands are impossible. Zynga Poker… if you want to scam, at least make it less obvious.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 13, 2021

I’ve never seen so many 4 of a kinds. This game obviously cheats you out of coins and for what? When a game makes me intentionally lose, they will never see a penny of my money. When it’s fair, I spend. This game is so rigged! They’re crazy if they think I’m gonna spend money just to be cheated out of it by a bot.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I'm not a pro but I consider myself to be a fairly good player. However, Zynga Poker favors idiocy over skill. For example, In my experience (60+ hours playtime), flushes hit much more often than straights, something that most would agree is absurd. There are plenty of reviews here about getting ripped off from chip purchases; I have never bought chips but I believe the stories.

It's the rigged deck that is a large problem. Quick advice - If there is even a crappy flush possible just fold. Sadly you have to study the cheating patterns of the algorithm to win. By doing so I have 1.8b in play money. I can't speak to table hacks but the bots are -usually- easy to spot because they are literally everywhere. I've been accused of being a bot for having too much play money relative to my "rank" or whatever it's called. Don't always assume a player is a bot...though they probably are.

The biggest flaw in Zynga poker is that it encourages, and rewards, bad play when many of the players are just learning how to play poker. The tendency for random crap cards to win is ridiculously high. For example, the poker newbies learn to bet big on nothing but a gutshot straight draw and then rivers their card 9 times out of 10. Any decent poker player knows this is bull. A bit off topic, but losers often hit on female players in-game. Nasty nasty nasty. If you are female (I'm not but whatever) then try to ignore them and block your gifts too. Things get creepy quick.

In summary:

-Never buy chips.
    -Mind your manners.
    -Leave the women alone.
    -NEVER try to bluff. People/Bots will call anything.

-Play at low stakes at first: Less cheating/bot nonsense.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

Zynga are unashamed crooks, you used to be able to enjoy the gameplay at least for a few hours, or day. Now they simply do not allow you to win at all. It is all about their shareholders making money. Seems as though the game has changed now. They have been instructed to collect as much as possible as fast as possible, so good luck winning or enjoying the game, it is a futile pursuit. This company is trash and I hope they get investigated and the people in charge jailed for creating this unrealistic game play geared to rob you and me.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Horrible!! Bait & Switch, False advertising & fraudulent game play. I paid to play a challenge, completed the challenge early & was shown I would be receiving 25+ billion credits when the challenge ended. Then without warning the reward was decreased to 3+ billion and only after I sent email asking why, was told THEY made a mistake. Bad customer service, canned responses. They choose to penalize customers for their mistakes. Reported to PayPal, Google, bank for fraud.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

It's literally just you at one table playing against Zynga bots. Not an exaggeration and not a joke. They don't respond to anything you type and they literally raise with anything they are holding. When you first open an account, you will win a lot, but then after a week, you will start losing 90% of anything you see at the river. You got top pair? They got higher kicker. You got two pair? They got trips. You got trips? They got a straight. You could be 99% favorite to win and they will call to the river knowing they are 100% going to suck you out. You will win 10% of the time vs any given bot, but the same bot and every other bot at the table will win against you 90% of the time regardless of what hand you are holding.

They have total control of what cards they get, what cards you get, and what cards come out. Their favorite way of busting your stack is by giving you a monster, going all in knowing you will call with your monster, then sucking you out on the river. It is literally impossible for you to win. Then when they steal all your chips, they will ask you to buy more chips. Don't do it. Give your money to charity or the poor instead. Do not give your money to literal thieves.

Original review: July 31, 2020

100% rigged to rip off everyone by adding fake profiles to win your chips so that you buy again. No matter how you play at the end you are the loser. So much advertising during your log in the you lose concentration.

Original review: July 30, 2020

After playing the game a few days and getting the hang of it I was winning but all of a sudden I was banned for cheating, WTF? This is what happens when you beat a "Woke" ** in a video game, I saw the Company Headquarters are in SF.

Original review: July 15, 2020

I have played Zynga Poker since 2007, got hacked numerous times and had to fight to get chips back, even had my Facebook page taken over by Indonesians. Most recently my account was banned for no good reason.

Zynga Company Information