4.03/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Zappos

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

76 Zappos Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 13, 2019

Zappos has always been super helpful with my returns or any issues, and that’s what separates them from the rest. I recently had a pair of shoes that got a grease stain after three days of wear and they took them back as a one time courtesy no questions asked.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I love to shoe shop at Zappos - shipping is free both ways. Returns are simple and never a problem and the selection is second to none. No hassle shopping, no hassle returns, Zappos can't be beat! Name brands and current styles are what they carry and always at competitive pricing. Shipping is also quick so there is no reason not to shop at Zappos.

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Zappos offers a wide range of products and always has free shipping and free returns, very important if you want to try a new brand or style or are unsure of your size. They also carry a wide selection of purses and totes. I've never had a bad experience.

Original review: March 17, 2019

If I am sure about my shoe size and it's one of the reliable brands (Alegria, Naot, Frye). I buy shoes or boots online. I avoid buying Dansko online due to variations in shoe sizes. I GET MY SHOES or BOOTS almost the next day!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Delivery dates not arriving on time! Sends packages to my post office when I live 20 minutes away. Not convenient. Customer service is useless. I have spoken to them 5+ time and they CAN NOT CORRECT THIS ISSUE!!!! They always make up stories why this is happening. I am requesting UPS only! I have been a more than valued customer for more than 15 years- check my acufor how much I spend. Going to lose my business, but I don’t think you care. MORE THAN FRUSTRATED.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zappos?

Original review: July 17, 2019

It was my first experience with Zappos. My daughter wanted Birkenstocks for her birthday and I chose to use Zappos because I heard they were a good website. She has been so excited about getting her shoes and her shipment came a day early. Only problem is she got two left shoes. We are hoping they will get it right on this next delivery. I was hoping they could overnight them since it will now be a few more days, but that wasn't an option. Not sure yet if I will use them again.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I ordered a pair of Uggs and a pair of Converse for my daughter. The Uggs were too small and the Converse arrived in used condition. I sent both back and received an email that my account had been credited. About 4 days later I receive another email that they are unable to refund me due to the shoes being worn? They were shipped to me in worn condition! Maybe they should check the items before sending them out! I now have to call my credit card company and file a dispute. I will be closing my account with Zappos and will never order from them again.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I ordered a pair of boots through Zappos, which were shipped that same day. When I received the box I noticed they were the wrong model. On closer inspection, not only were they the wrong model, but they were also quite worn! The sole was faded and they had stains all over. When I called customer care, I received a prompt and professional answer, but also a very confusing one: I was told that I could exchange the worn-wrong model boots for the correct pair, but that those would take up to 2 weeks to reach me AND that if they were the wrong size or model, that I couldn't exchange them again and would have to return it for STORE CREDIT (not even a refund on my credit card). My other option was to return the wrong boots and order new ones (the correct model), with a new charge on my credit card, which I don't want to have.

I'm a fairly busy person, which is why I order my clothes and shoes online. This issue (including having to write this review) is just taking time away from other things I need to do today. I will not be ordering from Zappos again and can only pray that they will actually give me a refund, considering I'm returning a pair of boots that were not in the original order. Horrible experience.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I am writing this review on January 3, 2019. I have been a customer with Zappos in the past and have ordered shoes and socks. I got a "$25 dollar rewards code" in the regular mail to them today. I looked at the back and the code expired December 31, 2018. They sent me an expired code that cannot be used so I called their customer service department. They couldn't help me and transferred me to their billing department. The woman there wanted me to give her a credit card number to verify my account and I refused. I asked why this expired rewards code couldn't be resolved without having to give them a Credit card number and she hung up on me. This is a big scam it seems to get people to call into Zappos so they can get your credit card number. Fact is...they sent me an expired Rewards Code in the email. Seems like mail fraud so I will be contacting the authorities as well if this is not resolved.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I ordered shoes from Zappos.com that were shipped same day. I received the UPS tracking number. The shipment was due on Tuesday, November 27th - never showed. The tracking information said it was on the truck out for delivery. Never made it. Next day I call with Zappos. Called again the evening when I got home from work. I was assured it would be there by midnight - this morning... no package. I called Zappos and asked for the items to be returned.

UPS said it was "the holiday season" and shipments are delayed. I told them it was their job to ANTICIPATE shipments during the holiday season... not my job to have patience or Zappos to lose sales because of their incompetence. Imagine NOT taking responsibility for your failure. Yesterday, I received a UPS shipment from Amazon... so what happened to Zappos? Fail on all counts.

Zappos expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Zappos was established in 1999 to offer the widest selection of shoes online. It became a part of Amazon 10 years later and now sells clothing and accessories in addition to shoes.

• Search features: Zappos makes it easy for shoppers to customize their searches. Consumers can narrow their search to a single size or multiple sizes, which makes it easy to see all the right sizes in different brands. They can also narrow their search by brand, style, color, occasion and more.

• Images: Customers browsing Zappos can see multiple images of most shoes on Zappos, which show the shoes from all different angles. Many products also have videos so consumers can see a model move in the shoes and hear a product description.

• Selection: Zappos works to offer the best selection of shoes available online. It offers an extensive collection of brands and styles. Consumers can search for women’s shoe sizes 2-20, and sizes 4-13 all return a sizable result list.

• Returns: Customers who are not satisfied with their purchase have a full year to return or exchange it. Return shipping is free for all customers in the United States, and exchanges come with free one-business day shipping.

• Customer service: Zappos strives to provide exceptional customer service. Customers can reach representatives by phone 24/7. They can also send Zappos an e-mail or speak with someone via the website’s live chat feature.

• Best for: Zappos carries adults’ and children’s shoes, and their selection makes them best for any type of shoe shopper.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs