2. Shopping
  3. Shoes Online

4.0/5 (99 ratings)

About Zappos

Zappos Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zappos?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zappos?

Original review: June 4, 2021

I am glad that I found Zappos for my shoes' shopping. They never fail to satisfy my desire for latest and trendy shoes. The quality, customer service, and return are all perfect. Moreover, I am also glad to find this site, couponmonger.com/zappos-30-off, for zappos discount codes and vouchers. I am able to grab the best deals here of up to 10% off on my orders.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

Short story. :) My son called to find out where his order was and customer service stated that there was an issue with the credit card used. My son then tried to correct the issue with old information and customer service stated that the credit card info was still incorrect. Your Customer service personnel was concerned of possible credit card fraud and wanted to make sure that was not going to happen. Going above and beyond after hours Customer service personnel called credit card company to confirm information and was told no match, so Customer service personnel being profession and polite did not want to go on with the sale.

I really appreciate the concern for the customers' credit security and not the product or sale, if that makes sense. Customer service personnel then after dealing with my son had to deal with me the father who insisted on wanting the purchase to go through, again Customer service personnel called the credit card company to triple check and finally it was confirmed that some information needed to be updated by the credit card holder. Where do you think I will buy all my footwear now, that's right ZAPPOS. Thank you very much for keeping my credit secure and for looking out for your customer that you will have for life.

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I found the extra wide sandals I needed and the design was very nice too! My friends asked where I had got them from? This was the first pair of shoes that I bought online and did were come enough!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Zappos always gets the shoe to me quickly and returns are the easiest ever. I have never had a problem returning shoes that did not fit right and you have a long time to decide. Selection is Great.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

I love shopping on Zappos because they provide video clips to show what the product looks like. I have purchased over five pair of shoes, four pair of boots and four pair of sneakers. Great site.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

I have always been happy when ordering from Zappos. They are quick to exchange and don’t charge to ship of return. Excellent customer service.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I was trying to buy two pairs of shoes. Used my debit card and it did not go through. Had to call the 800 (or 866) number. Placed the order over the phone. Everything seems to be fine. Next day since I saw no money coming out of my account, I called and was told that they have some kind of security thing going on and someone should have called me with questions but nobody did. OK. I provided all of the information. An hour later got an email that the payment could not be processed. Called back at 1.45-2 pm EST on 11/22 and talked o the meanest lady who said that I'm not giving her correct billing address?!?! There could not be any other billing address for this card! She was totally rude and said she was going to hang up on me and erase the history of this call!!?! What in the world is this? Called back.

Another rep was more accommodating but she did not know what was going on. I asked for the manager. She said that lady who took my order over the phone assumed the delivery address and billing address was the same?!? Really? I gave her correct information 2-3 times. She ran the card and said that while it is not approved yet, it should be fine.

I went to the bank to make sure the money are there (and they were there). The branch manager could not see a reason why it could not have been denied. I went back to the office to just receive another email stating the payment was not approve again?!?!? Called back. Manager sent me to the billing department. They took the card off and input the same card again. Now I have to wait and see if it is going to go through again. It was the most frustrating experience of 30 years. I have placed lots of orders in the USA and Europe and never had a problem! You guys need to train your stuff so that they know how to do their job! If it not fixed this time - forget about Zappos.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I love the free shipping and free return shipping. It allows me to purchase multiple sizes and return the one that don't fit. In addition, there are so many styles to choose from.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

Zappos has the selection. They've had every brand I've searched for and tons of styles. I'd go 5 stars if I had found more killer deals.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

The Zappos service and selection is very good. The prices are kind of high; but with free shipping and free returns, it's bearable.

Zappos author review by ConsumerAffairs

Zappos was established in 1999 to offer the widest selection of shoes online. It became a part of Amazon 10 years later and now sells clothing and accessories in addition to shoes.

• Search features: Zappos makes it easy for shoppers to customize their searches. Consumers can narrow their search to a single size or multiple sizes, which makes it easy to see all the right sizes in different brands. They can also narrow their search by brand, style, color, occasion and more.

• Images: Customers browsing Zappos can see multiple images of most shoes on Zappos, which show the shoes from all different angles. Many products also have videos so consumers can see a model move in the shoes and hear a product description.

• Selection: Zappos works to offer the best selection of shoes available online. It offers an extensive collection of brands and styles. Consumers can search for women’s shoe sizes 2-20, and sizes 4-13 all return a sizable result list.

• Returns: Customers who are not satisfied with their purchase have a full year to return or exchange it. Return shipping is free for all customers in the United States, and exchanges come with free one-business day shipping.

• Customer service: Zappos strives to provide exceptional customer service. Customers can reach representatives by phone 24/7. They can also send Zappos an e-mail or speak with someone via the website’s live chat feature.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team