4.03/5

76 Zappos Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2018

It's always a bit "iffy" to buy shoes online from any vendor, especially if you don't know the brand well. They may fit, or, they may not? But, Zappos makes returns easy and breezy. They are known for their good customer service. This makes me willing to take a chance, and buy a pair of shoes or boots online without having first tried them on. I know I can send them right back and get a refund quickly and without any hassle.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Zappos.com is great to shop online. They have a great selection, prices are competitive, large selection of sizes, postage and returns all accommodating.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I like customer reviews that lets you know details about the shoe and info about the fit. And if you do not like what you get, you can return free of charge.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Zappos is a great site. Quick and free delivery and easy and free returns with return label. New styles are generally available in most sizes but they generally don’t stock narrow sizes.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Zappos is one of the best online stores to shop. You know if there is any problem that you are guaranteed they will make it right. Their customer service is untouchable. They offer free shipping and if you’re not happy with your purchase you can return that for free too. Their prices may be a little high but in my opinion it is worth it. They have a very large number of items to choose from and it is all quality goods. When I am looking for something special Zappos is always my first stop.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zappos?

Original review: April 29, 2018

I really like shopping at Zappos! Of course for the shoes but I also think they have a great variety of clothing for women and I especially like their skirts section! I like the ease of ordering and how simple it is to send items back that don’t fit or really aren’t flattering. They have developed a wonderful system for returns. I also think the customer service experience is always stellar. Anytime I speak to an agent on the phone they are funny pleasant and always helpful! Love it!

Original review: April 28, 2018

I LOVE ZAPPOS! They are professional, nice, respectful, knowledgeable, courteous and polite and they all speak English! If they don't have an item they will search and help you find who does. It is a pleasure dealing with them. I always ask if their boss gives them nice pills every time they come to work!

Original review: April 27, 2018

First, I love the free shipping and returns! That alone makes me a Zappos shopper for life! Also, order always comes the very next day, no matter what time I place the order. Let's not forget, great prices! They even have videos describing the shoe and a model walks in them. Zappos is awesome!

Original review: April 25, 2018

Zappos merch is a bit more expensive than other vendors, but the quality of the product is most excellent, and their service is absolutely gonzo! So, worth every penny to shop there.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I have been a customer of Zappos for many years. Without fail, their customer service is stellar. It's the best! The shipping is super fast as well. The downside are the prices... they are not always comparable with other retailers. But I understand that the "free" shipping really isn't free either.

Zappos Company Information