Zappos

• 0%
  • 11%
  • 78%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zappos?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zappos?

Reviewed May 30, 2023

On a Friday prior to a holiday I ordered a pair of shoes to arrive Monday (said holiday.) I utilized my Amazon account to sign in on this companies website and at checkout noticed that the wrong CC was being used for payment. I selected to change the card and provided the pertinent information. 3 hours later, I viewed the order confirmation and found out they charged the WRONG card, and I was told it was too late for them to do anything. I attempted to stop payment through Amazon, but that also did not work. After receiving the product, I again called customer service to charge the correct CC and refund the wrong one but was told that it was impossible and I would have to ship the product back, they would refund the CC, then process a new order with the correct CC and send me the product back. What an asinine way to do business.

Reviewed April 21, 2023

Zappos is an awesome company when it comes to customer service in all aspects. After having recent customer service issues with another company just wanted to post accolades. I wish all companies could provide such good customer service.

Customer ServiceStaffReliability

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2023

First off the shoes I ordered do not stay zipped. Secondly, when I spoke with a customer service representative, he stated that due to the shoes being defective (merchandise) he would issue a "no return refund". Thirdly, when he attempted to do so he was locked out of the account. Fourthly, he provided a phone number which I called a few times and each time it goes to a voicemail stating that they (Zappos) are busy and to call back during their business hours, which is exactly what I had been doing.

Fifthly, I sent an email to Zappos and after sending a second email I received a call at which time I was told 3 things: one) no refund would take place without my sending in the defective merchandise (shoes), two) their phone number doesn't allow inbound calls, and three) she would send an email with a shipping label which never happened. Needless to say, I called the number which works and explained everything that had occurred, she stated she would send me the shipping label and I requested for the whole experience to be escalated. This resulted in a call back with nothing new to add. I will not purchase anything from Zappos again.

Reviewed Jan. 11, 2023

Zappos ordering process needs improvement. Will not order from Zappos again because of my poor experience with Zappos order processing. I placed an order on the phone Saturday January 7th. Received order confirmation via email as well and was told I would receive order on Thursday. On Wednesday, I received an email saying my credit card was declined. I phone them back and they tried to process the order again and it would not go through. I had to cancel the order. I placed the order with DSW Instas and they gave me free two day shipping!

Reviewed June 12, 2022

I received a $50 Zappos gift card. I found some shoes I liked, but when I went to check out, a strange thing happened. I applied the gift card to use it for my purchase, and Zappos accepted it. However, it didn't use the gift card to take $50 off my purchase. It used the gift card to take off the $3 tax and wants me to use my credit card to purchase the retail value of the shoes. This is a bizarre situation that Zappos has not taken any action to correct after several days after contacting them about the issue. DO NOT buy or use gift cards for Zappos.

Reviewed Dec. 21, 2021

Ordered Vans for my daughter for Xmas DEc 3 and was suppose to arrive Dec 10th, no update was given to notify it was delayed. I contacted them Dec 13 and they said they were going to replace it and send a new pair. Arrive was suppose to be Dec 20th, nothing. No update, and it's 4 days before Xmas. Never again- this happen to me twice- shame on me for giving them another chance.

Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

They sent to an old address after I updated my address SEVERAL times before placing my order. It reverted back I guess and sent it to a different city/state. Customer service basically told me it was my fault and they wouldn't do anything about it. Terrible terrible customer service. Rude and not helpful at all. All the items are available other places - so save yourself a headache & order somewhere else.

Customer ServiceCoverage

Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

My order was lost or stolen en route to me. I have been a customer since Zappos began. Instead of refunding my money or sending me out a new box of shoes, they left me on hold and transferred me all over the place on three separate calls. It is obvious to me that they are incredulous that a box of shoes went missing... Seriously? Of course I asked them to check in that the box was delivered by the post office. They could not find any proof of delivery. Don't y'all have insurance against these kinds of things...

Reviewed June 4, 2021

I am glad that I found Zappos for my shoes' shopping. They never fail to satisfy my desire for latest and trendy shoes. The quality, customer service, and return are all perfect. Moreover, I am also glad to find this site, couponmonger.com/zappos-30-off, for zappos discount codes and vouchers. I am able to grab the best deals here of up to 10% off on my orders.

Reviewed Feb. 5, 2021

Short story. :) My son called to find out where his order was and customer service stated that there was an issue with the credit card used. My son then tried to correct the issue with old information and customer service stated that the credit card info was still incorrect. Your Customer service personnel was concerned of possible credit card fraud and wanted to make sure that was not going to happen. Going above and beyond after hours Customer service personnel called credit card company to confirm information and was told no match, so Customer service personnel being profession and polite did not want to go on with the sale.

I really appreciate the concern for the customers' credit security and not the product or sale, if that makes sense. Customer service personnel then after dealing with my son had to deal with me the father who insisted on wanting the purchase to go through, again Customer service personnel called the credit card company to triple check and finally it was confirmed that some information needed to be updated by the credit card holder. Where do you think I will buy all my footwear now, that's right ZAPPOS. Thank you very much for keeping my credit secure and for looking out for your customer that you will have for life.

Reviewed Oct. 24, 2020

I have always been happy when ordering from Zappos. They are quick to exchange and don’t charge to ship of return. Excellent customer service.

Reviewed Oct. 23, 2020

I was trying to buy two pairs of shoes. Used my debit card and it did not go through. Had to call the 800 (or 866) number. Placed the order over the phone. Everything seems to be fine. Next day since I saw no money coming out of my account, I called and was told that they have some kind of security thing going on and someone should have called me with questions but nobody did. OK. I provided all of the information. An hour later got an email that the payment could not be processed. Called back at 1.45-2 pm EST on 11/22 and talked o the meanest lady who said that I'm not giving her correct billing address?!?! There could not be any other billing address for this card! She was totally rude and said she was going to hang up on me and erase the history of this call!!?! What in the world is this? Called back.

Another rep was more accommodating but she did not know what was going on. I asked for the manager. She said that lady who took my order over the phone assumed the delivery address and billing address was the same?!? Really? I gave her correct information 2-3 times. She ran the card and said that while it is not approved yet, it should be fine.

I went to the bank to make sure the money are there (and they were there). The branch manager could not see a reason why it could not have been denied. I went back to the office to just receive another email stating the payment was not approve again?!?!? Called back. Manager sent me to the billing department. They took the card off and input the same card again. Now I have to wait and see if it is going to go through again. It was the most frustrating experience of 30 years. I have placed lots of orders in the USA and Europe and never had a problem! You guys need to train your stuff so that they know how to do their job! If it not fixed this time - forget about Zappos.

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2020

I love the free shipping and free return shipping. It allows me to purchase multiple sizes and return the one that don't fit. In addition, there are so many styles to choose from.

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2020

I found the extra wide sandals I needed and the design was very nice too! My friends asked where I had got them from? This was the first pair of shoes that I bought online and did were come enough!

Reviewed Oct. 15, 2020

Zappos has the selection. They've had every brand I've searched for and tons of styles. I'd go 5 stars if I had found more killer deals.

Reviewed Oct. 13, 2020

The Zappos service and selection is very good. The prices are kind of high; but with free shipping and free returns, it's bearable.

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2020

I have a very difficult size - 12N and I find that Zappos usually has a good selection in that size. I like the fact that they do not charge postage either way.

Reviewed Oct. 11, 2020

I love the fit and how they feel. They look great and seem to look good on me. Always make me feel good when walking and moving around.

Reviewed Oct. 10, 2020

We love Zappos especially for good deals on kid’s shoes. Their overall selection is fantastic and their customer service couldn’t be better.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2020

Zappos is super easy to deal with. The employees are very friendly and accommodating, and I love the free shipping/returns. Shipping is very fast as well. Love Zappos!

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2020

Zappos lives up to its reputation. I have never had an issue with a return or rapid exchange. Great communication throughout the transaction.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2020

Zappos always gets the shoe to me quickly and returns are the easiest ever. I have never had a problem returning shoes that did not fit right and you have a long time to decide. Selection is Great.

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2020

I love shopping on Zappos because they provide video clips to show what the product looks like. I have purchased over five pair of shoes, four pair of boots and four pair of sneakers. Great site.

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2020

Zappos has a decent selection and great prices. Easy returns and free shipping is what we've come to expect of all great online retailers and they doesn't disappoint there.

Reviewed Oct. 2, 2020

Zappos is my online shoe store of choice. They get your shoes to you the NEXT DAY! And returns are free and easy. They have a great selection and great prices. Love, Love, Love Zappos!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2020

Called their customer support line for help with teacher/student discount not appearing in my account. Kasey, was by far the nicest most lovely customer service representative I have ever spoken to. I have never been on a customer service call that ended with the biggest smile on my face. This lovely woman definitely deserves a raise. She resolved my issue quickly and even helped me order the item I wanted. Just excellent. Because of her I will only shop through Zappos now to get shoes.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2020

I placed a $600 order for some clothing and shoes that I'd been putting money aside for for several months. I was really excited to be able to order it. I favorited several items and carefully crafted my cart over a 2 week time-period. So I place my order, and everything is fine. I get a confirmation email later that day that it had shipped. However.... that evening I got a strange email from them stating that they are closing my account and can no longer do business with me. What??? I figured it must be some sort of error so I ignored it. The day of the expected arrival of my long awaited order, I go on to UPS to track it. I then see that Zappos intercepted the shipment and would not deliver.

I have been given no explanation whatsoever of why this has happened or what I did wrong. I was not using a VPN when purchasing and my credit card details were verified. Perhaps a disgruntled employee trying to harm the company's reputation? I had one prior order that I returned a few items from, but surely that would not warrant cancelling my account and shunning me! I have no idea but this is just really abnormal and bizarre that a major company would act like this. It's only been a few days, but I have yet to see a refund. I will be contacting my credit card company and disputing if I don't receive it within a week. Stay away from Zappos, unless you like dealing with companies with peculiar and bizarre behavior.

Reviewed Feb. 20, 2020

I have been shopping with Zappos for years. Their return policy is amazing. Their merchandise is always as expected. So many brands to choose from. They offer free shipping and free return shipping. I have never had any problems with them. Also they give you a year to return your purchases!

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2020

Wish I could give them 10 Stars, they stand behind what they sell, will ONLY purchase my shoes from them. Keep up the great work. You guys ROCK. Sent my replacement shoes out to me in one day, yes one day

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2020

BUYER BEWARE: Zappos may tie-up your credit for an inappropriate length of time. After receiving the package that I had returned, Zappos took 11 business days to process the return. This is only after I called Customer Service 3 separate times. The first representative told me that the package hadn't been processed yet, but that the Returns dept. was allowed up to 3 business days to process a return. After 72 hours, I called again. The 2nd representative told me that the return had been processed the day that the package had been received and that I could expect a refund to appear between 2-10 business days from the date of receipt.

After 11 business days had passed since Zappos had received my package, I had still not received a refund. I called Zappos a 3rd time and was informed that a refund had never been processed. The representative processed my refund while I was on the phone with him. Overall, Zappos held hostage nearly $2,000 of my credit for 11 business days after receipt. This is an absurd practice and causes unnecessary hardship to be experienced by the customer. I won't be ordering from Zappos again.

Zappos Company Information