2.83/5

948 Teleflora Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 5, 2019

Last night, my father remembered his anniversary was the next day and needed to do something fast. We got online and couldn’t find any flower delivery place that delivered next day. Granted it was 7pm. Then we found Teleflora. We paid a little extra to make sure it arrived before 1 pm and my Mom was so surprised and felt so special. The price we paid for what we received was very affordable! I’m very pleased with the purchase and will continue to use them again and again!

Original review: May 10, 2019

I placed an order on 5/7 for flowers to be delivered to my mom on 5/9 for mother’s day. Called to make some corrections on 5/8 and the man I spoke with was very helpful. Then, after reading these reviews from other customers I started to became very nervous about my order... I was delightfully surprised by a text and picture from my mom on 5/9 saying how much she loved them! I am super happy they were delivered on time and look just like the picture!! My only criticism is that I wish I received more email updates on it so I didn’t panic so much.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I ordered an arrangement to be delivered to my mom after a surgery. She absolutely loves the arrangement, said the flowers are beautiful and fresh and smell amazing. She sent me a picture and it looks exactly like the photo shown on the website. (My mom is not easy to please, so I am beyond excited about my decision to use Teleflora this time instead of the company I previously used.)

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

All was fine. We did not have any problems at all. Ordering was easy online, all floral site were a little pricey but that is across the board... Guess they have to cost.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I ordered an arrangement for my wife for our Anniversary. They could not offer what I ordered but WOW, their substitution was off the charts gorgeous! Thank you Teleflora!!! It was worth way more than what I paid. I will order again. :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: June 24, 2019

I ordered a bouquet from this company and was too embarrassed to give away as a wedding gift. What they gave me looked like a bush with a few roses thrown in to add some color. If you need to buy flowers, you can find a company that does better down the street. We had to go out of our way to get more flowers from a shop so we did not just give away a bush as a wedding gift. There were no redeeming qualities in the way customer service handled it. They clearly wanted to get us off the phone as soon as possible, and threw a few deals for their other products, which we will not be using ever. They advertise it to look amazing, but what you get looks like garbage, if not worse. Thanks for wasting my money.

Original review: June 23, 2019

Flowers sent to a friend for her birthday were not close to that pictured on the website. Fewer flowers than pictured and less expensive flowers in a container not like the one pictured (plain glass container versus much nicer metal container pictured at website). Highly disappointed and embarrassed by the flowers delivered. Tried to resolve by requesting redelivery of an arrangement at least close to that pictured. Their offer was to pick up the arrangement and put the same arrangement in a different color container (not the container pictured) and redeliver. Their explanation was that the nicer metal container was not available. My response was why do you continue to show the arrangement in the nicer container at the website if the container is not available -- that seems to be false and misleading advertising. I will not ever use Teleflora again.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I placed an order for my daughter’s boyfriend who is deployed on Sunday June 16 to be deliver on June 19 for her birthday/graduation. The day they were to be delivered I received an email saying they couldn’t deliver until the 20th! Unacceptable! The purpose was to have them the day of her birthday and graduation. I canceled and ordered from a local florist who went above and beyond. I will never order from Teleflora again!

Original review: June 14, 2019

Hey guys if you’re thinking of ordering from this company, don’t bother. Ordered 3 bouquets to be delivered consecutively and all 3 orders were canceled and not a soul from this company contacted me to inform me the order was cancelled. Leaving me under the impression that the flowers were delivered!! I called and was told the order was questionable. What kind of business model is suspicious of its customers when they spend over $200?!? I would NEVER EVER EVER use this service again.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I ordered the floral arrangement that looks like a birthday cake. It looked beautiful, described as pinks and purples with mums. What they delivered was white and yellow daisies with multi colored candles instead of the all-pink. It looked absolutely nothing like the picture and was not worth the cost when they used daisies! I specifically picked this arrangement cuz it was pretty pinks for my mom and expected it to be somewhat close. See the photo!!

Original review: June 6, 2019

5/26/19 I placed an online flower order for a funeral held 5/28. I received a prompt confirmation email. The order was never delivered. Teleflora never contacted me. I called them. They told me my email address was flagged for fraud on their system, so the order was cancelled. It is against company policy to contact the customer when there is a fraud alert. They verified all information again. There was nothing wrong with my email address or any other order information. They offered me a discount on a future order. It is very painful to deal with such indifference and the death of a loved one. I will never never never place an order with Teleflora Partners again.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I ordered an arrangement and although it said that substitutions could be a possibility, it was a total disappointment. I paid the extra money ($55.98) to have a full and beautiful surprise for my aunt that was in the hospital. The arrangement was nothing like what I paid for. Flowers were in terrible shape and the entire arrangement was almost the size of the card. I contacted Customer Service and as they are trained, they apologized and told me that I would get a credit for $21.29. I checked my bank account and yeah, there’s the credit, along with a $15.00 extra charge. Never again. Order # **.

Original review: May 29, 2019

I had the absolute worst experience with Teleflora. I ordered a birthday floral arrangement online and put in comments I needed it delivered no later than 4:30. The flowers had not arrived by 5 and I contacted customer service, (which of course is not in the US). I was given the run around and told they contacted the florist and the order was on its way. My daughter stayed an extra half hour at work and no delivery. Then I called back and was told florist was closed but deliveries were still going out until 7pm even though the store was closed. My daughter's number was on the order. She never received ANY communication from the florist or Teleflora. Of course it never arrived. So I called back yet again and I was told that they would have it delivered the next day. I requested first thing as this was now a floral birthday arrangement being delivered a day after her birthday.

You guessed it! No early delivery and at 4 o'clock I was told again it was on its way. They spend a lot of time apologizing but don't do anything. This order should have been expedited after missing the first day of delivery. I ended up canceling and letting them know they had the worst customer service and should find reliable florists to deliver. DO NOT USE THEM!

Original review: May 28, 2019

I ordered a unique bouquet for my parents' 63rd Anniversary and what they received isn’t what was online that I ordered. I notified Teleflora and I their response was to give me a discount on a future order. Really? They expect me to order from their company again when they screw up my order and don’t stand behind their product? Ummm no thanks Teleflora! You must have forgotten that you have competition in the field. No loyalty to your customers equates to no loyalty from your customers! Don’t bother putting pics of your products on your website that you won’t deliver. Next!

Original review: May 27, 2019

Paid a lot for such little return in Value. I had to buy Funeral flowers for a surprise funeral. Let's be honest. They are never planned, so I need a company that can stay on top of these things. I currently reside in California and I needed the flowers to go to Montana. The Order arrived, however, I was not pleased at all with what the pictured showed vs what actually was produced. The picture clearly shows a full boutique with 39 flowers that I could count. What I got was 21 flowers with large gaps and dangling flowers.

Original review: May 27, 2019

Horrible decision to order through Teleflora. Their arrangements are so skimpy compared to what you get if you just go through a local florist. And in my case, the arrangement wasn't even delivered the day it was supposed to be. Incredibly disappointed.

Original review: May 25, 2019

Co-workers and I had ordered an arrangement for a colleague. What was delivered was nothing like what was ordered, in fact, it was embarrassing. We purchased a premium arrangement and what was delivered was so inferior. It was ordered for same day delivery but wasn't delivered until the next day. They offered a percentage off my next order - ha, I won't be ordering again. I asked if they could send what we ordered out and they instead provided a 50% refund. That is not what we wanted as we were very embarrassed by what was sent. The whole experience was just awful. I don't recommend using Teleflora.

Original review: May 23, 2019

Ordered a premium bouquet from Teleflora. My 6 year old niece could’ve picked a nicer bouquet! Lacking in number of flowers, many flowers not in bloom, and name of recipient written on a piece of torn paper. Really? To top it off, they were delivered a day early—the bouquet was a thank you and delivering it a day early made that very awkward. When I filed a complaint, I got a form letter wanting more information. What??? I gave the order number? Then, I was informed that I would only get 30% back. Gee thanks, that pays for the delivery service. I even sent pictures to show the poor quality. I sent the complaint within 24 hours of the flowers being delivered. Come on Teleflora, call whoever you had make the bouquet (there was no card indicating where the bouquet was from) and have them send a new one! Apparently as long as something is sent, Teleflora doesn’t care. Will NEVER order flowers from them again.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I ordered flowers for my mother in law in HI, for Mother’s Day of course. I placed the order the Monday before Mother’s Day and choose to have them delivered the Monday after Mother’s Day, since sooner dates were grayed out. I paid extra to have it sent that Monday and received a confirmation email as well. Monday came and she never received her flowers, Tuesday came and nothing and Wednesday still nothing. My mother in law just said to cancel it. I doubled checked that the address, phone number and email were correct and all was correct. I emailed them Wednesday evening asking where the flowers were, and that we were never contacted about a delivery. I never heard anything back and Thursday morning when I checked my bank account it showed a refund from the flower company proceeded on Wednesday.

I was very disappointed that flowers were never delivered and we were never contacted. No one bothered to contact us about why they couldn’t deliver or whatever excuse they had nor did they respond to my email. At least I was refunded but it would have been nice to know what the deal was so I could have gone with a better company! I wish I would have checked their reviews before ordering. I felt it was over priced but thought it’s for Mothers Day. I recommend, go with an accredited company.

Original review: May 23, 2019

Ordered birthday flowers for same day delivery in the morning. Received confirmation of order. Three hours later received text to call. Called and told order was placed too late. Said that was ridiculous. They said would take care of and would pick different florist to deliver. Received email..still a problem. Called again, said actually all ok, on truck for delivery. Called recipient later; still no delivery. Florist was called and I was told no worries, going to be delivered. Received email about 40 minutes later that my entire order was cancelled and not delivered!! Actually cried over this. Completely unacceptable.

Original review: May 22, 2019

Placed order at 9:30 am. Flowers were received at 4:00 pm. Not what I ordered for my friend's bday. Ordered a balloon and didn’t receive it. Very disappointed. I feel like I was scammed. There was no effort done.

Original review: May 20, 2019

This company has been sending me between 2-5 e-mails a day. I have called 6 times and asked that they stop. Everyone who talks to me says it will be taken care of but I continue to get their advertising e-mails. When a company acts like this it make you wonder what else they screw up. I will never use them again for anything.

Original review: May 20, 2019

I should have read these reviews before using this flower service. Within the past 2 months I used this service and have been very disappointed. Last month I ordered a bouquet to be delivered to my friend on the morning of her birthday which was a Saturday. On the day before (Friday) I received a call from my Friend thanking me for the flowers as they had been delivered early. She further informed me that the florist called her to say they were trying to make a delivery and she left work to accommodate them making the delivery. (One of the reasons I requested Saturday delivery was to ensure someone would be available to accept them). I was very disappointed that my friend had to be inconvenienced!

Again, last week I ordered a funeral bouquet to be delivered to the Funeral Home for a relatives funeral. I received a text message informing me that they were unable to deliver by the due date. I called customer service and explained that the flowers were for a funeral and needed to be delivered prior to the service. The representative claimed she pulled up the order and told me that she had released it for delivery the following morning by 10 am. This morning 2 days AFTER the funeral I received another text message informing me that they were unable to deliver and would I like to schedule an alternate delivery date? I was mortified! My flowers were never delivered!!! Needless to say, I will NEVER use this service again!!!

Original review: May 19, 2019

My son contacted a florist in the area where I live and the flowers were supposed to be delivered on the Friday before Mother's Day and an email confirming the delivery was sent to my son. However, the flowers were not delivered until the following Monday and they didn't last long.

Original review: May 18, 2019

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my mother in law for Mother’s Day. I paid over $60.00 for what I thought was a mostly roses bouquet in a pretty tin watering can. What she received was a $20 bouquet at best in a cheap glass vase with perhaps 4 roses in the mostly posy and greens bouquet. I was extremely disappointed and sent a complaint that seems to be fielded from the Philippines! I live in Canada. They came back saying I would get a code for a 40% coupon for a future purchase. I said I had no intention of ordering from their company in the future and said a refund was more in order. So they have now reimbursed me $13.59. Laughable.

Original review: May 18, 2019

Paid $250 for “premium flowers” and the recipient received something you could of gotten at a crappy grocery store on the sale rack. POS company. Do not use if you actually care about the person who will be receiving these awful flowers.

Original review: May 17, 2019

THEY SEND PEOPLE TO PRACTICALLY ROB YOUR HOUSE. I ordered an exotic bouquet for my mother for Mother’s Day on Sunday. After NUMEROUS phone calls and constantly being thrown back and forth to different departments, the flowers finally arrived on Thursday which is today. The person who delivered the flowers attempted to go straight into my house while I’m standing right there. I had to ask him, "Where do you think you’re going?" without even acknowledging my presence? He handed me the bouquet and left. The bouquet that was delivered to me was a normal bunch of flowers, it was NOTHING close to what I picked and ordered. Actually I have to say it was not even worth what I paid for. It looked like a bouquet that I can get from the corner for $30, mind you I spent $115 on my order!!

I called to file a complaint about the whole situation and I was completely brushed off. It was like talking to a robot. I asked for a full refund being that my order was late and I did not receive what I ordered. They wanted to send my complaint and have someone give me a call back tomorrow AND they wanted to have the same florist come back to my house to pick up the flowers!! They don’t care about what happens to you after you place your order. I have young children and a man attempted to walk straight into my house. I don’t know who he is and I don’t know what he is capable of, why would I allow you to send the same company back to my house?! I told her I was not comfortable at all having them come here again. So she insisted on having a different driver come but I said no because whatever motive the last driver had this one can have as well. I made it clear to her I was not comfortable with the florist they chose to do my arrangement at all.

I requested to have the information for the florist and she refused to give me that information. Then she had the nerve to tell me that I should’ve known better that I was expecting a flower delivery that I should been aware of my surroundings!! I said, "EXCUSE ME?!! I was standing outside in front the man’s face and he walked straight into my house!!! How dare you tell me I should’ve been aware of my surroundings??" At this point in the conversation I was so furious! She had the nerve to hang up on me. Her name is Cy! Apparently She’s not allowed to give me her full name so I can speak to upper management about her behavior! Teleflora is the worst company to order flowers from!!

Original review: May 17, 2019

Still no Mother's Day flowers delivered as of 5/16. I ordered mother's day flowers to be delivered to my mother's work. I ordered in plenty of time with assurance they would be delivered on Friday. They were supposed to be delivered Friday the 10th. I called them Friday the 10th at 6 p.m. when my mom said they weren't delivered. I was on the phone for more than 45 minutes. They indicated that the local florist doesn't deliver past 5 p.m. to businesses and they couldn't explain why they weren't delivered. Okay, so I gave the home address which is 4 blocks from the business. They indicated they couldn't have the flowers delivered until the next day but that they would arrive asap in the morning. Spoiler alert, they haven't been delivered yet to either address and it's now May 16th. I personally don't have the time to sit on the phone for another hour. Absolutely ridiculous.

Original review: May 16, 2019

Ordered flowers through Teleflora for my friend who lost her brother, the delivery person left the flowers outside on a patio table, they sat outside in 97 degree weather in AZ for over 3 hours before my friend knew they were there. When I called Teleflora, they didn't care, I was on hold for over 40 minutes, no Manager to help but said they would have them redelivered. The next day my friend received no flowers. I called again and the CSR couldn't help me so I escalated to a Manager, the Manager called Bloomers and they didn't want to redeliver the flowers, and lied trying to say they hand-delivered them when they didn't. They delivered the flowers today to my friend again and asked for the dead flowers which she had thrown away. The flowers today that were delivered weren't much better than the 1st delivery and 2 of flowers were broken in the arrangement. I would not recommend them.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I placed an order on 5/9 for a death in family, flowers were to be delivered 5/10. Nothing was delivered!! After calling customer service NINE TIMES since 5/10 and them telling me the flowers were going to be delivered 5/11, then 5/13, then 5/14 STILL NOTHING!!!! I cancelled the order and went with a local florist. The most unprofessional and incompetent service EVER!!! Save yourself the headache, this caused me an ulcer. :(

Teleflora expert review by ConsumerAffairs

In business more than 78 years, Teleflora is an experienced flower delivery service. The company offers same-day delivery on many flowers, but also allows consumers to schedule their orders up to three months in advance.

• Intuitive website: A clean and easy-to-read website makes shopping online a pleasant experience.

• Shop by occasion: Find a flower arrangement for any occasion, from birthdays to weddings, using Teleflora's tools to search by occasion.

• Images: The Teleflora website shows images of what different sizes of the same bouquet will look like, and it shows estimated measurements too. This information can help consumers select the best size for their recipient.

• Unique arrangements: Teleflora's holiday and seasonal displays use non-traditional foliage like colorful maple leaves and sheaves of wheat to provide unique holiday looks.

• Leave it to the experts: If you are unsure about what to pick, you can always go with the Deal of the Day. Florists put together an arrangement just for you, at the price point you specify.

• Best for: significant others, friends and adult children.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs