3.8/5 (1159 ratings)

About Teleflora

Teleflora Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

I wasted my money and I got deeply embarrassed. They said it was handed-delivered while the flower was not delivered. After 24 hours of calling and sending emails, the flower was totally different from what I had ordered!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

Don't waste your money!!!! After many hours of searching for the perfect arrangement, I thought I had found it. The image on the site pictures a big, lush, and beautiful arrangement. I wanted to surprise my sister with a beautiful arrangement of flowers. What she ended up receiving is nothing close to what was pictured. The arrangement looks a third of the size of what it's supposed to be, several flowers are already wilted. I am beyond embarrassed to have paid over $200 for an arrangement and for it to look so small and wilted.

I was shocked to see what she actually got. I live a state away and I'm glad I don't have to show my face. I started a chat with a rep and they credited me about $72 dollars but that is nowhere near the price of the arrangement she actually received. I would not recommend this company to anyone! I was congratulating her for a huge promotion and I am beyond disappointed with the quality of the arrangement. Don't set images on your website if you can't deliver what is on your site.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

I ordered a nice, cheerful bouquet of daisies for someone going thru chemo. I even spent the extra money for the premium version. All together, my purchase was $90. What I ordered and what I received were 2 completely different arrangements. What was delivered was a mishmash of random, cheap flowers that appeared like they could of been picked by a child alongside a road in an open field. I contacted customer service and the best they had to offer was a $27 credit. Shame on them. It is THEIR mistake, they are responsible and they need to be held accountable. Obviously they take no pride in their service & reputation. I am the one that ends up paying for THEIR mistake & poor product quality. I want a full refund and I will NEVER use Teleflora again nor will I ever recommend it to anyone. There needs to be a zero star option.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

This company is fraudulent.. I was trying to send flowers to a funeral I'm Wales UK.. They took $85 out of my bank account.. They accepted the address but now this morning they are coming up with a story that no one can deliver!! Disgrace.. It will take 10 days for me to get my money back but I doubt I will ever see it.. Don't be fooled by these Thieves.. and everything is in French.. Red Flag!

Resolution response: Sept. 10, 2022

They finally gave me a full refund.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

I ordered an arrangement for my aunt's funeral. The arrangement that was sent looked as if a child had thrown it together. I was mortified. And to add insult to injury, they would not give me a full refund.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

My father passed away 8/11/22 and I order an arrangement for his casket from this site Tuesday 8/16/22 prior to his Sat am funeral. Requested a Friday 8/19/22 delivery to ensure they would be there in time. Received confirmation Tues afternoon, then Friday afternoon at 12:54 p.m. the day of delivery I received an email stating they were unable to fulfill my order. I can not tell you how livid I was and customer service was useless. They had ample time to inform me they could not fulfill my order so I was able to order from elsewhere but that late in the afternoon with the funeral the next am no one was able to help last min.

As if dealing with a parent's funeral isn't hard enough to be let down so drastically by a company with no sincere effort to help resolve the issue is unacceptable. I will never use Teleflora again and will make it my mission to inform all my business associates, family and friends to avoid this company as they will disappoint you and not give a **.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

My order was clearly marked as for a birthday and was clearly marked to be delivered on her birthday, instead they delivered the flowers 8 days early, which means 8 days before any of her other gifts showed up. When you are away from home trying to show your wife how you feel, DO NOT USE Teleflora.

Original review: July 29, 2022

Shop anywhere else! This is the third order in a row that the recipient got something entirely different than what I ordered and paid for, AND was at least a day late. The most recent one, I ordered a dish garden of live green plants and my recipient received a skimpy vase of all white cut flowers, viney and straggly, not even roses or nice flowers, and nothing like what I ordered. This is three times in a row. I will never, ever shop with them again, you shouldn't either.

Original review: July 24, 2022

On a Sunday morning at 9 am, I received an email from Teleflora that the funeral arrangement I ordered for my aunt's service would not be delivered. The funeral was that day -- Sunday -- so I had no backup options. They did offer to send flowers to a family member's home. Whom should I choose of all the cousins whose mother died? I know local florists may have been short on blooms, but Teleflora could have notified me before the Sunday morning of the funeral. Rest assured, I shall never again be in this situation - no more Teleflora for me!

Original review: July 23, 2022

Very disappointed with arrangement that was delivered. Online photo shows at least half a dozen white roses while the actual arrangement that was delivered had ONLY ONE ROSE and was half the size of what was pictured. I feel ripped off. Never again will I order from Teleflora.

Teleflora author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

In business more than 78 years, Teleflora is an experienced flower delivery service. The company offers same-day delivery on many flowers, but also allows consumers to schedule their orders up to three months in advance.

• Intuitive website: A clean and easy-to-read website makes shopping online a pleasant experience.

• Shop by occasion: Find a flower arrangement for any occasion, from birthdays to weddings, using Teleflora's tools to search by occasion.

• Images: The Teleflora website shows images of what different sizes of the same bouquet will look like, and it shows estimated measurements too. This information can help consumers select the best size for their recipient.

• Unique arrangements: Teleflora's holiday and seasonal displays use non-traditional foliage like colorful maple leaves and sheaves of wheat to provide unique holiday looks.

• Leave it to the experts: If you are unsure about what to pick, you can always go with the Deal of the Day. Florists put together an arrangement just for you, at the price point you specify.

Teleflora Company Information