2.81/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Teleflora

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

977 Teleflora Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

All of these complaints are because people are looking at the flowers that say PREMIUM and ordering the standard. Common sense, PREMIUM means MORE flowers. You get what you pay for-- if you click standard, you’re getting less. Simple as that. Stop posting your small flower pictures and screenshotting the PREMIUM vase from the site, it’s not the same. I’ve ordered from them for years and it’s always been fine.

Original review: June 28, 2019

While I was a bit nervous that they wouldn't get there on time, the flowers came on time and on the date I needed. While they weren't EXACTLY what I ordered, they were beautiful still and she loves them. The funny thing is, I was actually chatting with Teleflora on their site expressing my concern when they arrived. My MAJOR concern is that none of the phone numbers listed, including the one on the website, worked. That's a HUGE problem and I recommend that they fix that. It was frustrating trying to find someone to talk to. Also, their tracking system could be better. "With the Florist" tells me nothing and it said that it was still with them after they had arrived. That's leaving a lot of chance of confusion. Other than that, it was A LOT better than the reviews that I read here.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Last night, my father remembered his anniversary was the next day and needed to do something fast. We got online and couldn’t find any flower delivery place that delivered next day. Granted it was 7pm. Then we found Teleflora. We paid a little extra to make sure it arrived before 1 pm and my Mom was so surprised and felt so special. The price we paid for what we received was very affordable! I’m very pleased with the purchase and will continue to use them again and again!

Original review: May 10, 2019

I placed an order on 5/7 for flowers to be delivered to my mom on 5/9 for mother’s day. Called to make some corrections on 5/8 and the man I spoke with was very helpful. Then, after reading these reviews from other customers I started to became very nervous about my order... I was delightfully surprised by a text and picture from my mom on 5/9 saying how much she loved them! I am super happy they were delivered on time and look just like the picture!! My only criticism is that I wish I received more email updates on it so I didn’t panic so much.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I ordered an arrangement to be delivered to my mom after a surgery. She absolutely loves the arrangement, said the flowers are beautiful and fresh and smell amazing. She sent me a picture and it looks exactly like the photo shown on the website. (My mom is not easy to please, so I am beyond excited about my decision to use Teleflora this time instead of the company I previously used.)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Signed up and received a promo code for 20% off my first order. As I was making my purchase for my mother's flowers, it said I would be able to enter the promo code on The billing page. It never gave me the option. I spent over 30 minutes on hold to either cancel the order and redo it by phone to get the discount or ask that they change my Order from standard to deluxe. They said they couldn’t and wouldn’t be able to do anything about it and that there should have been an option to enter the promo code. So $85 for 15 tulips later, all they said was sorry. Oh, and because that was my first order, I’m not eligible to use any 20% off coupon for new customers in the future. Would not recommend. Highly disappointed!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

My boss had a family tragedy and we decided to send her flowers of sympathy. We placed order online on a Friday a bit after 10am. This was paid online and ordered from the "SAME DAY" options. It even made me change my options since the ones I wanted were not available at the time of placing it. I then chose my flowers and placed the order. It confirmed 3 different times the address and delivery date with no issues. My card was charged. That same afternoon, I get an email saying the flowers chosen weren't available and I needed to choose another option. I did but it also then said to choose another delivery date! Ugh, mind you this is for our boss who was home and would be at hospital after this day and at work Monday. I then had them go on Saturday and chose another choice of flowers.

Friday around 10a, I get another email saying the exact same issue AGAIN!!! At this point, I want to just cancel so I call the 800#. On hold 14+ minutes and tried again after an hour. Still long hold. So I decided to click the link sent to choose ONCE AGAIN, another option of delivery date. By now, I am super disappointed as she is already gone and not sure anyone is home to even get them. :( It tells me they will now not deliver until Monday which by then she would be at the office! Oh well, I had to deal with that since at this point my money was taken and not going to spend weekend time on hold and them tell me to wait days for a refund.

Here we are Monday at 3pm, boss is unaware and I check the status of delivery. It says my flowers at "WITH FLORIST" still?? Seriously?? I have now sent an email with my dissatisfaction and inquiry on eta to them online. I am beyond disappointed and feel I should have gone with 1800-flowers as usual. This was my experience and I have the emails to prove it! Sucks for a first time customer. I have circulated this experience thru our corporate office and recommended us not using this company in the future.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

Tried to order flowers for my ill family member and followed their guidelines for same-day delivery. After 1 1/2 hours, they contacted me to say the flowers I ordered were not available and that they need to make a substitution. Fine, no problem. 2 1/2 hours later they said they couldn't deliver same-day because I was outside the timeline for same-day delivery. HUH?? It was your fault the order was delayed. Happy to say I won't ever order from them again. Because of their incompetence and delays, I was unable to order from another vendor for same-day delivery. Their offer of compensation was 50% off a future order. Nice trick, Teleflora. You know that after this experience I would never order from you again so the 50% offer is a joke!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day from a promotional ad that said earn 1500 miles on your Hawaiian Airlines account with your order. The ad indicated you could order online or by phone. I ordered online with my Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard and after several weeks checked my account to see if I was credited with the 1500 miles. My account was only credited 61 miles because the flowers cost $61.00. I spent 30 minutes on one day talking to a rep at Teleflora to see why I was not credited with the 1500 miles. He indicated he would talk to a supervisor and get back to me with an answer.

Five days later, after no call from Teleflora, I called Teleflora again and this time spent over an hour either on hold or talking with a rep. and was told unfortunately I would not receive the 1500 miles because I did not use a code that was listed on the flyer for use with a telephone order. There was no code for the online order which I used. I asked how my credit card could be credited with the 61 miles and not the 1500 miles. This is a clear case of bait and switch.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I'm so upset. I ordered flowers from this Company for a funeral. I get an email saying that my flowers have been hand-delivered then get another email saying that they couldn't deliver it on the date that I requested. I call and speak to a customer service representative who apologized about the delay in the delivery. She stated that they didn't have the phone number and I confirmed that is what the email had stated. However if she looked into the account she would see that it was there.

After reviewing my account she found the phone number and apologized again and decided that she would give me 50% back due to my troubles. I was very upset because these were for a funeral and they were already late. She assured me that she would take care of everything in that they will get the delivery out tomorrow. I told her, "Please do not call the number. There was a death in the family and I'm sure she's not answering her phone at this time due to that. She said, "Not a problem. Will go ahead and deliver that." Not even an hour later I get a call from another representative saying that they can't deliver the flowers because they don't have the number. I ended up just getting a full refund. I will never ever ever use them. I recommend them to anyone. How are you going to be late delivering flowers for a funeral. You guys need to do a better job.

Teleflora expert review by ConsumerAffairs

In business more than 78 years, Teleflora is an experienced flower delivery service. The company offers same-day delivery on many flowers, but also allows consumers to schedule their orders up to three months in advance.

• Intuitive website: A clean and easy-to-read website makes shopping online a pleasant experience.

• Shop by occasion: Find a flower arrangement for any occasion, from birthdays to weddings, using Teleflora's tools to search by occasion.

• Images: The Teleflora website shows images of what different sizes of the same bouquet will look like, and it shows estimated measurements too. This information can help consumers select the best size for their recipient.

• Unique arrangements: Teleflora's holiday and seasonal displays use non-traditional foliage like colorful maple leaves and sheaves of wheat to provide unique holiday looks.

• Leave it to the experts: If you are unsure about what to pick, you can always go with the Deal of the Day. Florists put together an arrangement just for you, at the price point you specify.

• Best for: significant others, friends and adult children.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs