3.6/5 (1151 ratings)

About Teleflora

Teleflora Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2023

I ordered my mom flowers 1/25/23 to have flowers delivered for her 70th birthday today 1/30/23. It's 7:30 pm and still no delivery. The flower shop is now closed, and no one can tell me when the flowers are going to be delivered at this time. I can only assume they will be delivered sometime tomorrow which will be a day late. Two points to be made, one my mother has cancer, and this very well could be her last Birthday. Two the flowers are extremely expensive, and one would expect them to be delivered on the date chosen. A very pissed off customer who will never order from this company again.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2023

I placed an order for a corsage for my aunt's 95th birthday party. I specified the delivery date to be the day before the party and I placed the order on the 15th for delivery on the 27th. I received confirmation that my order had been accepted. Then the evening of the day of the scheduled delivery I am advised that they don't have florists in the area and they were canceling my order. If the order was delivering to some out of the way location I could understand but this was Dallas, TX - not some backwater burg. So they had ample time to fill the order, knew the delivery location, and didn't notify me until it was too late for me to make other arrangements. Pitiful operations control and pitiful service. Order at your own risk.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2023

We ordered same-day flowers for a friend’s birthday at 9:00 am. At 3:30 pm the flowers hadn’t arrived. I called Teleflora multiple times, and the automated system said that our flowers were “en route” or had “recently been delivered.” The recipient still hadn’t received them at nearly 4 o’clock so I finally got someone on the phone and was told they couldn’t deliver them today and they were deliver them tomorrow. I would never have known this if I hadn’t reached out multiple times. I canceled the order because quite frankly, I’m afraid of what they would look like based on all of the other terrible reviews never will. I try to use this service again.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2022

I ordered my mother a beautiful bouquet for $90 for mother's day. I'm attaching picture. Need I say more? I called the very next day after the flowers were delivered to my mom's work and Teleflora failed big time. I'm still fighting for a refund 6 months later.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2022

DO yourself and whoever you are sending these arrangements to a favor, and DON'T USE THIS SERVICE!!! Not ONCE but TWICE. My fiancé bought me the premier (largest one they make) basket. It had 5 leaves on bottom, 4 next level, 7 next level with a big bud in the middle that will produce more HUGE Poinsettias, White Cyclamen, Green Pothos, Variegated Dieffenbachia. Gorgeous basket with plaid bow. What I received the FIRST TIME was 4 DEAD poinsettia leaves, 3 pieces are alive now after watering. I should have taken the picture the day I got it 12/24/22, some weird looking plant,small amt. Of the pothos plant, some other long leafed green plant in a small ceramic (supposed to be huge thick wicker basket. I'll post what was ordered and what was received).

Called to tell them and asked for the correct arrangement. Today, 12/27/22, I received something EVEN WORSE!!! It has a pine tree in it and some PINK PETALS OF SOMETHING. Can they do ANYTHING right??? They also screwed up his mother's beautiful arrangement of white and red roses in the shape of a huge Christmas Tree. She received a small cup of red roses. This is beyond ridiculous. I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS SITE AND AM WARNING YOU.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2022

I just couldn't believe what was sent to my fiancé's auntie. She sent me a picture & I thought it was from her yard & placed in a glass jar, I texted her & asked, "No Auntie. The ones I sent you." OMG I was so embarrassed. The cheapest looking arrangement for the price & their delivery.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

Why is Teleflora advertising floral arrangements that they do NOT know how to create? The pictures on their website show beautiful, vibrant, well-designed flower arrangements while what they deliver looks like they’re practicing. I was extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with the quality of their service.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2022

Absolutely the worst arrangement I've ever received. Rude customer service would not tell me when the flowers were arriving. Then when they did arrive, the quality was awful. I don't have the heart to tell the person that spent $90 we would be better off going to a grocery store.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2022

Ordered flowers for a funeral from Teleflora. The flowers came late (got a deliver confirmation at 3:15 PM saying the flowers were hand delivered and the flowers showed up around 5 PM). What we got was an embarrassing comparing with what we ordered. Not even remotely closed. They did send a refund (about 25% of the order value) after I contacted customer service and complained. Save the embarrassment and order from a local florist.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2022

Tried to order flowers for my wife's birthday. The order came a day earlier, a leftover bouquet from a day or two before, whatever they can get in a local shop, I guess. I've got in touch with customer service, they say they issued a refund (for about a third of the original amount - I guess, this is what they actually paid in a local flower shop). BUT, instead of a refund, they actually place an additional charge for that amount. This was resolved, although, by all means, PLEASE TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.

Teleflora author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

In business more than 78 years, Teleflora is an experienced flower delivery service. The company offers same-day delivery on many flowers, but also allows consumers to schedule their orders up to three months in advance.

• Intuitive website: A clean and easy-to-read website makes shopping online a pleasant experience.

• Shop by occasion: Find a flower arrangement for any occasion, from birthdays to weddings, using Teleflora's tools to search by occasion.

• Images: The Teleflora website shows images of what different sizes of the same bouquet will look like, and it shows estimated measurements too. This information can help consumers select the best size for their recipient.

• Unique arrangements: Teleflora's holiday and seasonal displays use non-traditional foliage like colorful maple leaves and sheaves of wheat to provide unique holiday looks.

• Leave it to the experts: If you are unsure about what to pick, you can always go with the Deal of the Day. Florists put together an arrangement just for you, at the price point you specify.

Teleflora Company Information