1.07/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

780 Teleflora Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Ordered flowers for my mother’s funeral. They never arrived. Spent 168 minutes on the phone trying to resolve. They refused to give a refund. Had no concern for the fact that my mother’s funeral was impacted by their mistake. Never ever ever ever use this company!!!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I’m really beside myself. I ordered flowers to be delivered to my parents on Valentine’s Day - they were never delivered. I decided to wait to see if they were delivered today - still nothing. I gave their 800 number a call to inquire about a refund. After waiting on hold for almost an hour, I was curtly informed that my order had been CANCELLED with no sort of notification sent to me. I was beside myself, and really upset that these flowers I spent good money on were cancelled without my knowledge. I was assured I would have a refund credited to my account without 2-10 days. We’ll see. Save yourself the trouble - use another company.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Had flowers promised for the 14th. Flowers never showed. Called on the 14th. They promised delivery for the 15th. It never showed. Teleflora is absolutely horrible. Don't walk away from here. RUN. No matter how pressed you are for a source this place is NOT it at all.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered roses for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day, flowers never showed. Tried calling. No answer, emailed several times, no response, finally got someone after two hours on hold, told me my order was flagged as fraud, hung up on me, called back, two more hours, finally was promised a refund, not seen that yet! Needless to say I'm in the dog house and it's all their fault!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Ordered an arrangement to be sent to a lonely dear friend on Valentine's Day and thought she'd be at work, so I gave them that address. I corrected that within an hour and was told that the flowers would definitely be delivered to her home instead. They were taken to her work address on Valentine's Day, and when they called her, she gave her home address and they were never delivered to her there!!! Today, I contacted Teleflora and told them to please deliver them to her home today and gave them her address 3 times!!! They were once again, delivered to her work address. How inept can one company be?!! The flowers have still not been delivered to her as I write this and I warn everyone to never use this company. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered a flower for my girlfriend yesterday and it did not deliver to her. Even I didn’t get any notice for delaying. So I cancelled my order and requested full refund. My girlfriend was frustrated and upset because of this ** company. I’m not gonna order anything from this company. This is terrible.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

One star is even too much. Reading all of these reviews, I have no idea how this company is in business. I will make sure I post my issue all over social media. First, the flowers ordered to be delivered on 2/13/19 were never delivered. No notification sent to me. I called on the 14th twice, sitting on hold for over 40 minutes each time. The first call they promised they would be delivered in the next few hours. The call later in the afternoon, they also promised they would be delivered. Like other reviewers stated, they refuse to give you the name of the florist used.

I called back today (2/15), on hold for 56 minutes, and they offered me a 50% discount. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I asked for the supervisor - the line switched over to voicemail!!! Additionally, this was a special delivery that was ruined along with the surprise. I had to let the recipient know and have them check to see if the flowers were delivered. Lastly, the reps are completely rude and unprofessional, all of which were nearly impossible to understand.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

This company definitely needs some looking into. I place my order a week ago to be delivered 2/14/19, I followed up with them via email and was assured my order would be delivered on time. My order wasn’t delivered and I called customer service 4 times and each time I ended up waiting a hour before I spoke with anyone. They couldn’t get in contact with their florist and kept telling me they would call me back but never did. I would receive a email the night of the 14th saying my order was delivered but that was a lie. My wife finally got her flowers and I can tell you that I’m not happy with the product. I will never use the company again or recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My daughter ordered flowers early in the week to be delivered to my office. Delivery was to be between 11am - 5pm on 2/14. Today 2/15 THEY ARE STILL NOT here. She called for 45 minutes around 4pm...no answer, just a hold message. This morning she's on hold for another 45...still the recording. I have been on hold to the same hold recording for 40 minutes. So sad that she tried so hard and yet this turns out out to be a SCAM. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!! We will dispute the charges and blast over social media but doubt it will help anyone else from getting scammed but we will try!!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered Valentine's day flowers for my wife on Feb 7th. She received them on Feb 15th. The flowers were tulips. The bulbs were completely opened. Some of the petal fell off to the touch. The bouquet resembled an arrangement that had been sitting on a shelf for a week. I emailed my complaint. I received an apology and a 50% discount on my next order. Why would I place another order with them if they cannot even make the first order right. I emailed them back and told them I wanted my money back and I do not want their discount. I've yet to hear back from them. Do not order from Teleflora. They obviously do not care about their customers.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Awful experience. Ordered flowers for my mom who had had surgery on Valentine's day. NEVER ARRIVED. Called and they said the flower shop called them that they couldn't deliver that day. So you can't pick up a phone and call the CUSTOMER?! I even paid extra for it to arrive on that day. Next time be more professional and don't offer something neither party can deliver on. And wait times are insane. Waiting almost an hour at 9pm for someone to answer the phone? Really? Will not be using this company or florists associated with Teleflora ever again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Worst service ever... Do not order from here again. Do not order from here... Wife did not receive her flowers and have waited over an hour to speak to someone and still have not been able to get anyone on the phone... BUYER BEWARE. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. THAT'S YOUR WARNING.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I'm beyond disappointed with this company. My 16 year old daughter wanted to surprise me and ordered me flowers to be delivered YESTERDAY 2/14/19. She received a text message saying that they were sorry but the delivery was delayed until today 2/15/19. I still have not received them and after reading many terrible reviews from others in the same boat, I would prefer that my daughter not have to spend her hard earned money for flowers that have not arrived and most likely (if they ever do arrive) will be of terrible quality! I feel terrible for my daughter!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered two sets of flowers for Valentine’s Day and spent a total of $256.00. I specially asked the sales representative if they could get them delivered on this day. She said yes and guaranteed it. I then asked if she could get one set of the flowers delivered before 4pm. She guaranteed that as well and mind you this was at 9am that morning. I did not hear anything all day so I called them at 5pm to check the status. I had to wait 1 hour before I was able to reach somebody and the sales representative told me that their system was updating and she could not pull up my orders to tell me what the status were. When she was finally able to pull up my orders, she told me to hold on and she was going to call the florist and see what was going on with it. She placed me on hold for approximately 20 more minutes and the call was disconnect.

I called them back and once again, had to wait 45 minutes before I was able to speak with someone. It was the same sales representative and she appeared to have remembered me. She started asking me the same questions all over again and there was a very bad language barrier. I could not understand her and she was very confused and did not know what she was doing. At this time I became very frustrated and asked her for the phone number to their corporate office. She responded by saying that it was against their policy to give out the corporate phone number or any phone number to anyone higher in their chain of command.

The next day I called and had to wait 50 minutes before I got ahold of someone. I told the sales representative that the flowers were never delivered and demanded a full refund. He told me that he could give me 50 percent off on my next order. I once again demanded a full refund and he told me to hold on, that he was going to call the florist to see what happened. When he returned he advised me that they were close and he was making a complaint against the florist company. I asked to give me the phone number to the florist and he advised that it was against their policy to give out any number to the florist shops they use.

So basically these folks stole my money. This is a big scam and I will never recommend them to a dog or use them ever again. The funny thing about this scam is that when you call to check on the status of your order, it takes forever to get someone on the phone and there was a language barrier every time I call. But if you are placing a new order, they pick right up and there is no language barrier. I have file a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission and I highly recommend if anybody else has experienced this, you should do the same. These folks need to be shut down. It is 241pm EST and the flowers still have not been delivered.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I had placed an order to be delivered on Valentine’s Day February 14th 2019. The flowers were never delivered and after wasting about 3 hours altogether on phone calls with 40 min holds each the representatives disconnected the calls after telling me bunch of lies! This is outrageous! No willingness to solve the issue. I am still trying to reach out and find out where the flowers went to?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My fiance ordered flowers for me for Valentine's Day to surprise me at work. He told them that they needed to be delivered by 3pm. Well 3pm rolls around and come to find out, they still haven't been delivered and he had to ruin the surprise. So I called them at 3:30 and they said that they were behind, due to it being a busy day and that they would be there by 5pm. Well I leave at 4pm and had to wait to see if they would be at my work the next morning. Well I get to work at 8am and still nothing. SO I called them again and between 20 minute waits and talking to two different people, I was on the phone for an hour.

I had to cancel the order and they said they would refund the money and it would be back in our bank in 2-10 business days. If it's not there on the 10th day, they will be getting a callback. THIS BUSINESS NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN! SCAM! I am more bummed and upset that my fiance had to ruin his surprise than actually getting the flowers. We was so upset, even though none of this was his fault. **!!!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered flowers on Jan 30, for a Feb 14 (Valentine's Day) delivery. The flowers were a no-show. This company came recommended to me through Perkopolis, who I thought I could trust. I'm so disappointed to come to this site, to see how many others who have had such a bad experience with them. The customer service at Teleflora is also non-existent, as I've been on the phone for more than 30 minutes, waiting for an agent. Now I need to figure out how to deal with them, as Teleflora has taken my money, but hasn't delivered anything. Avoid Teleflora at all costs!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I'm absolutely P/O about this service. Two weeks ago I ordered a dozen long stem roses for my wife for Valentine's Day. A week later I get a call from Teleflora saying that the order can't be fulfilled because the local distributor does not have the Roses I ordered. But, rest assured that the arrangement would be beautiful and equal in price. I told him I didn't order another arrangement, I ordered a dozen long-stem roses and that's what I expected to show up. He said that he couldn't guarantee that, and he wouldn't give me the name of the local florists that he worked with. That should have been my first clue, and I should have canceled the order immediately.

I got a follow-up email the next day regarding the change in the order as well and the 800 number to call which I called today and it has a 30 minute wait time. Of course I'm sure I would be hung up on in the process of waiting at some point. Probably at minute 29. When the flowers arrived, they were not, as expected, a dozen long-stem roses. It was a beautiful arrangement from a local florist. The deliverer had no idea about the issue I was having with Teleflora.

Today, I got a call from one of the managers, Page at Muscle Shoals florist, the company that was contacted by Teleflora to send flowers from. She informed me that her side of the story was that Teleflora contacted them to spend no more than $65 on an arrangement to be delivered to my address. I let her know that I spent $111 with Teleflora online for said Arrangement. So it's clear they are intending on pocketing $46 of my money for this.

I intend to do what I can to make a complaint and get my refunded money as this was the absolute worst ordering experience I've ever had online. I know other people have lost more, but this will be the last time that I ever deal with an online ordering Agency for florists, and I will be very careful about other ordering in future. If anyone knows a way to contact them other than their 800 number, I would be very interested to know. Brightside is I will happily use Muscle Shoals florist in the future as their customer service went above and beyond by calling me and sharing their side of the story.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Ordered Valentine flowers for my daughter on Feb. 13, 2019 to be delivered at our address for Valentine's Day. Feb. 14, 2019 came and went and no flower delivery was ever made. I was on hold for over 30 minutes on a 800 phone call on Feb 14 starting at 5PM and again today, Feb 15th for over 30 min. this morning starting at 9 AM. Now I only want to proceed to get my money back hopefully. Never again will I do any business with Teleflora.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a company. Made an order, paid extra for expedited shipping and never got the order. Of course I will have to go through my credit card company to get resolved. Just sucks because of all the days you order flowers (Valentine's Day) you would think they could get that right. I mean seriously. You make billions, earn it!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered Valentine's Day flowers (quite expensive ones). Valentine's Day has come and gone. No flowers. No update on my order. 30 minute wait times on their 800 number. There is nothing they can do at this point to earn my repeat business. Now to get my money back, hopefully before receiving the dying flowers others have received.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I just used Teleflora and McShan Florist for the last time. Not only did the flowers arrive at the close of business, but the only thing resembling the advertised arrangment was that they were Red and White. Arrangement looked as if the person making the arrangments was having a very bad day and just threw the flowers in a pot and called it good. Not my idea of fulfilling their promise to deliver what I ordered and paid good money for. I would think hard about using this company unless you're one to accept less than what is being offered. To top things off, I sent an email to the customer service dept and they didn't even have the courtesy to respond back and try and remedy my unhappiness of this order. Learned my lesson.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I do not know how this company is still in business! I received my arrangement at 9PM on 2/14/19 my husband paid $130 for the heart and soul PREMIUM arrangement which is nearly three dozen roses judging by the picture. I received eight PINK roses and six Lillie’s. I spent over an hour on the phone with customer service and another 45 minutes today (2/15). The reps hardly speak English nor do they care about the customer. I was offered a 50% refund AFTER much negotiation which is still not sufficient for what I received but the reps are so unprofessional and rude. I took what I could get. NEVER AGAIN! Sad that this is how they treat military personnel! I wish I could find a way to reach the CEO of this company because my entire experience was beyond disappointing!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I placed an order to be delivered to my girlfriend at work on Valentine’s Day. I paid $105 for the heart and soul deluxe roses and they sent some ** looking roses that looked nothing like what I ordered. They looked like some $20 roses that they just slapped in a vase. I called customer service and they offered me a 40% discount on my next order and I laughed and told them I won’t be using them ever again. So after I declined their discount the girl offered me a 30% refund on my order and I still haven’t gotten anything. Basically they took my money and ruined Valentine’s Day surprise.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my deceased boyfriend for Valentine's Day. It was delivered to his mother and it was awful. Did not have a red flower one. Looked like a 2 year old put it together. So upsetting!! Worst experience ever!!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Yesterday was Valentine's Day.. I didn't get my flowers till today AND the flowers are drooping, there's no water in the vase and what was delivered was NOTHING like the picture. I got 12 red roses when I was supposed to get white and pink with other flowers mixed in. This has some dried up stems that are falling off everywhere. $150 wasted. My husband called and cancelled the order yesterday since they hadn't arrived and asked for a refund. We will be definitely calling to complain about this and making sure we get our money back. Worst experience ever.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My first thought that this Teleflora experience may not go well is they don't offer a guaranteed delivery before noon like other competitors. My second thought that this Teleflora experience may not go well is they don't give you a tracking number to check delivery like other competitors. So at the end of the day, they finally deliver the ordered flower arrangement. I finally get to see it, and wowww, did I get ripped off. There are 3 tiers you can purchase the flowers, standard, deluxe, and premium. I paid PREMIUM, but got a standard set up.

Premium photo for the website shows easily 50 roses (and roses only). The arrangement actually looks like a heart shape. What we got was actually 15 roses, and 9 carnations (cheap), and it looks nothing like a heart. I'm pissed as the amount of money I spent, I expect perfection. I feel cheated. It's like going to a concert to go see Michael Jackson, but Tito comes out instead. SMDH.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Teleflora accepted two orders from me on 2/13/19 for delivery on Valentine's Day. About 1:00 pm, I begin getting text and emails saying they cannot deliver one. They would be able to do it the next day. While on phone cancelling first order, started getting notifications that they cannot deliver the second order either.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered flowers for my daughter for Valentine's Day...what a rip off! I paid $130.00 for a "premium" bouquet. They arrived at her office at 4:00 P.M. when she was ready to leave...nothing like being able to enjoy them for the holiday. Order was not sent to the florist I requested, but I wasn't informed of that. Teleflora has awful customer service! The agents speak broken English, and have limited problem solving skills. They refused to inform which florist was actually delivering my order. Total waste of my time and money. I will filing a claim with my credit card company. No wonder the owners are billionaires... They are a total scam!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I order an arrangement that came in a red Mustang for my significant other and it was never delivered!!! I've tried calling customer service to get my money refunded but after waiting 14 mins. On first call I gave up. An hour later I tried again and after 23 mins I gave up again!!! I am so mad about this because it was so cute and would be a nice surprise. I will never order from here again!

Teleflora expert review by ConsumerAffairs

In business more than 78 years, Teleflora is an experienced flower delivery service. The company offers same-day delivery on many flowers, but also allows consumers to schedule their orders up to three months in advance.

• Intuitive website: A clean and easy-to-read website makes shopping online a pleasant experience.

• Shop by occasion: Find a flower arrangement for any occasion, from birthdays to weddings, using Teleflora's tools to search by occasion.

• Images: The Teleflora website shows images of what different sizes of the same bouquet will look like, and it shows estimated measurements too. This information can help consumers select the best size for their recipient.

• Unique arrangements: Teleflora's holiday and seasonal displays use non-traditional foliage like colorful maple leaves and sheaves of wheat to provide unique holiday looks.

• Leave it to the experts: If you are unsure about what to pick, you can always go with the Deal of the Day. Florists put together an arrangement just for you, at the price point you specify.

• Best for: significant others, friends and adult children.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs