1.16/5
Based on 248 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Teleflora

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 19, 2018

453 Teleflora Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

We placed online orders for two Valentine's Day bouquet deliveries using Carney Flowers and Gifts website, www.carneyflowers.com. We've used them in the past. Their website is hosted by eFlorist by Teleflora. We received confirmation emails for both orders. On Valentine's Day, we received two stock emails from the Webmaster hosting service, eFlorist by Teleflora. The emails read, "We regret to inform you that due to a website system issue, Carney Flowers will be unable to fulfill your floral order today. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. Please call the shop at ** to arrange a later delivery date. Again, we apologize about this inconvenience and it has no reflection on Carney Flowers **.

We called Carney Flowers and Gifts immediately, as suggested by eFlorist by Telefora's email, got voicemail, left a message explaining the email and asked Carney to call back about delivery for another date. As of 2/19/18, Carney has not contacted us. After leaving a message with Carney Flowers and Gifts, we sent an immediate message to eFlorist by Teleflora, via their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/eFloristByTeleflora/. Their site says they "typically reply within 24 hours." We've contacted them twice. As of today, 2/19/18, we haven't heard from eFlorist by Teleflora. Carney Flowers and Gifts employs eFlorist by Teleflora to support their online presence.

eFlorist by Teleflora's emails told customers to contact Carney Flowers and Gifts about alternative dates for delivery. We did this and requested Carney contact us to fulfill the orders. Carney has not responded to date. Nothing transpired with either company except that two, dear friends received NOTHING! This review is specific to our Valentine's Day orders. This is not the first time with Carney and eFlorist, but it will be the last. The first time we thought it was just a fluke. Three times is extremely unprofessional.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I made an order for $99+ two weeks prior to Valentine's Day. The flower had never been delivered. I tried twice to get to their customer service by sitting on a phone for 40 and 90 minutes respectively. The only answer I got is that they would look a the issue. Then I got email that my flowers were delivered successfully. I were wondering where they delivered them. It was just an awful lie. The last drop was two days later when offer me $29.91 for "inconvenience". What a joke! Fortunately, my Chase Visa was very attentive and understood my problem right away. I will never ever use Teleflora again.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

The short story is, only use Teleflora if you like being defrauded. I used Teleflora this Valentine's day for flowers for my mother and girlfriend. My girlfriend's flowers never showed up to her business. They tried to say that they delivered them at 6pm and her office was closed, but she works at a finance company and everyone is still at the office at 6pm. So they lied to my face about delivery of my girlfriend's flowers.

My mother's flowers actually arrived, but not a single flower in her bouquet was the same one that was in the picture online. I've attached the pictures to this review so you can compare what it looked like on their website to the ones that were delivered. I talked to their customer service and they agreed not to charge me for the flowers that were never delivered (wow!). They also said they would take 75% off the flowers delivered to my mother that were cheap garbage. I checked my credit account five days later and I did get a refund for the flowers that did not show up to my girlfriend's work on Valentine's Day. But the full price charge for my mother's flowers is still on there. Save yourself the headache. Don't shop here. They are a fraudulent company to the core.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I ordered 2 of the same bouquets for a friend and family member for Valentine's Day - what they received vs what I ordered weren't even close. They even received 2 totally different bouquets. I emailed the company to complain and they offered me a 40% discount on my next order - really??! I sent pictures of what was supposed to have arrived vs what arrived and they only offered to take $9.98 off of my order. I normally use a different flower service, so I guess I should have stuck with them after ready all the negative reviews for this company.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

This company pretty much as I am reading the reviews has stolen everyone's money. They haven't sent me my refund for my order and also sent me an email saying it had been delivered to the recipient. This company needs to be shut down. They knew everyone would be ordering for the holiday and decided to take hardworking or fixed income individuals' money and ruin that day for their loved ones. Makes the other person feel like they didn't care but they did. I have never experienced this before and I will never use them again.

I've used other flower companies and they gave me all the information I needed to ensure that my order would be delivered and met my expectations. This company did not do that. Sad, how they take so many days to respond and then they offer a discount but not my refund. I don't want a discount if you have already taken my money and didn't do as promised. Don't offer people a discount if you have already given unsatisfactory service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

So I ordered what I thought was a large bouquet of flowers for my wife for Valentine's Day. At 8pm, the flowers had not arrived and I called. I waited 75 minutes on the phone until they answered. Then, they told me the flowers were en route. I went to bed at 11:30pm without any flowers for my wife (trouble!!). The flowers show up the next afternoon And they were TINY...about $35 worth of flowers. I paid $125!! AWFUL service. They LIED. They misrepresent and they SUCK!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I purchased flowers for my dearly beloved one for her Valentine's Day surprise at her job. When she got off work I waited to see or hear jumping for joy. This never happened. I finally asked her if she received any flowers deliver at her work and she said "No." Naturally I was very pissed, but luckily I had bought some for her at home also. She finally got it the next day and I had asked her to take a picture and the damn thing was so puny, not even worth the price that I paid for. This flower arrangement was suppose to be 20% off. I will never do business with this company ever again. I wish I would have read other people's review before doing business with this company.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Like all the others, wish I’d seen these reviews before spending $85 on an arrangement that looked NOTHING like the picture in their site. Not even close. I’ve emailed them twice and no response. I ordered the Spring Favorites Deluxe for my mom that was supposed to have an assortment of spring flowers. What arrived was a potted plant with two roses and a bow. It was like a completely different order arrived. They also added a box of chocolates to my order and charged me for it when I didn’t even order it! How is that even possible? How is this company still in business? DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Total ripoff. Spent $85 on something I could’ve bought at the grocery store flower section for $9.99.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I sent my wife flowers to a hotel. When the gift didn't arrive I checked in with both the hotel staff and the concierge. They informed me on no less than 5 occasions in 24 hours that nothing had arrived. Then when I called Teleflora helpline (had to wait no less than 36 minutes on hold) I was informed that the flowers had been delivered, only they weren't (I checked again with the hotel). Then an email came through to me saying they had been delivered but that was a lie too. The phone help couldn't even get the local florist on the phone so could offer no help.

Since then, thought I have demanded a refund, I've received 3 emails from Teleflora saying they were looking into the matter. I asked for them to send me a confirmation that my money would be refunded. The phone employee said I'd get an email in 15 minutes - it's been 3 days and it hasn't come through. I will never use this company again - they are sloppy, lie, have no control over their florists and their support staff (if you can get them) are useless. They still have my money and I have yet to hear from a human. Stay away from this company. They prey on people's sentiments but offer terrible support and no followup.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I ordered a bouquet, premium size as a gift to be delivered and they actually were delivered when they were supposed to. However, the recipient sent me a picture of them and they looked nothing like what I ordered. Different flowers and barely 1/3 the size as ordered. I could have done better at the grocery store for $7. They were supposed to credit my account 30% but never did, then had the balls to send me a survey. Guess what guys... Here's your survey... YOU SUCK and I will never use you again!!! So now I am disputing the whole amount with the c/c.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Like so many others who were ripped off this week, my husband ordered flowers for me and paid extra to have them delivered. They were late, ugly, and dying. They wouldn't refund his money. Gave him a coupon. I emailed the florist who delivered this pathetic arrangement to no avail. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I wish I saw these reviews before ordering. Valentine’s Day (Wednesday). No delivery, no contact from company, no response to calls or emails. Thursday, I get an email confirmation of “hand delivery.” Late but at least she got it. I call her – turns out nothing has been delivered. I can’t reach the company by their phone or email. Finally, I email them and say I’m contacting my credit to dispute the charge and they can sort it out.

I ordered a bouquet of arranged flowers in a vase with chocolates and a card. Thursday evening a box arrives. No joke – a cardboard box like an Amazon box. Live flowers are stuffed inside. Wrapped in bubble wrap with nothing else. Are you kidding me? She has to go out and buy her own freaking vase to put the flowers in. To this day no response from the company. I understand it’s busy on Valentine’s Day but that’s not an excuse. NEWS FLASH – it’s going to be busy every Valentine’s Day and every Mother’s Day. Every single one. Seriously it’s not that hard to predict. Not sure how to proceed. I feel like dealing with this company will be too much of a waste of my time and I should just let it go. On the other hand they took my money, missed the delivery date entirely, and when the product finally came it was wrong one and missing three out of four items.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I ordered the hugs and kisses bouquet for my girlfriend on Valentine’s Day and it looked absolutely nothing like the picture. It didn’t have a bow on the vase and the vase was clear. The flowers were also wrong as well. Please please please do not use this company. If they mess up your order they won’t give you your money back. Instead they’ll give you a discount for them to mess up again.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I ordered a really nice bouquet of flowers for my wife to be delivered on Valentine's Day. At about 7:00 pm I sent a customer service request on their system inquiring about my flowers. I never got any response. The only thing they sent was my order confirmation for delivery 2/14/2018. I finally got around to calling them today and a very nice young lady informed me my order had been cancelled because it was a holiday. She couldn't explain why they took the order, why they sent a confirmation yet told me absolutely nothing about any cancellation. Never, ever use this company.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

This horrible company charged me more than $70, guaranteeing me delivery before 1pm on Valentine's Day. Not only was nothing delivered, they're refusing to refund me for it, saying they'll give me a discount next time. HA. I will have my vengeance.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Bought flowers for the family on Valentine's Day. Bought the arrangement based on a picture. Even bought the premium version. The delivered product looked nothing like the elegant arrangement we ordered. The arrangement we received looked like a hodgepodge of flowers thrown together to meet the amount of money spent. We would have never accepted the arrangement had we viewed it before delivery. Waste of money!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

My fiance ordered flowers and chocolate for me a few months back. Never received the chocolate. A girl offered to have it delivered. I reluctantly agreed to have her deliver it. Never received it. Totally ruined the lovely gesture from start, to finish, to reset, and finish again... :/ Fast forward, fiance orders flowers for Valentine's Day. Not only have they not arrived. But I haven't even gotten a delivery today on 2/15/18. My fiance is super nice 'cause I would order from Home Depot before ordering from Teleflora. Going to advise the hunny to dispute the transaction. The gesture has once again been ruined. TELEFLORA YOU ARE THE WORST AT GIVING LOVING EXPERIENCES. :( TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. P.S. Fiance should have never trusted you twice! #SHAMEONHIM.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I selected the date for the wrong day. So I immediately called to cancel the order, and no answer. I stayed on hold for two hours the first day, then stayed on hold for another two hours the second day. So then I tried to email... no response. HORRIBLE customer service and the flowers were delivered to the wrong address.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I ordered flowers for my mother for Valentine's Day. She did not receive the delivery. I have tried calling the customer service number on three occasions and have not yet had the situation resolved as the call wait time has exceeded 45 minutes. One time I finally received a call back from a customer care representative by requesting to be put in the queue. I explained that we have not received the flowers and now the holiday is over and I want a refund. She offered me a 30% discount on my order. I said, "I want a full refund because I have never received the flowers I ordered." She said, "I don't have permission to give more than a 30% refund." I said, "Get your manager". At that point, she hung up on me. I want my money back and I would NEVER do business with this company again. How many times do I have to say, I NEVER got the flowers and I never received a refund.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I had the worse experience with Teleflora. I ordered flowers on February 13th, they assured me they would be delivered on Valentine’s Day the 14th. That was the case, not only did they not deliver the flowers they didn’t have the decency to call and let me know. I contacted the recipient and asked her how did she like flowers – she stated no flowers came and she was upset, rightfully so. I contacted Teleflora and they said the order was canceled. I asked, what was the reason she said they couldn't fulfill the order?

No one had the common courtesy to call me. This company is unprofessional and you have to wait at least 30 minutes to talk to someone. I do not want anyone to experience my headache. Do not order from this company. They are terrible. I’ve reached out to many of my sponsors and shared my experience and they will no longer use their services. On a scale of 1 – 10 I can’t even give them a 1 – they are a zero. The worst. This company needs to be shut down.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

So I ordered flowers on 13th of Feb to be delivered to my girlfriend on Valentine's Day. Sadly we are already on 15th but my girlfriend is yet to receive her flowers. I do understand that Valentine's can be hectic but obviously this company does not know how to work under pressure. Very disappointed and it's a shame I had to ask my gf to call them as I am currently in abroad. I was hoping to surprise her but our excitement turned into frustration. I emailed the customer service many times but I got no reply, when my gf called them she was put on hold for 1 hr. So... what kind of business do you manage that you take money but give awful service? Just give my money back.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I placed an order to be delivered and paid extra 15 dollars for it to be delivered before 1pm. By 2pm nothing had been delivered. So I decided to call them. Was on hold for 1 hour finally somebody answer. Put on hold again because they were contacting the florist. After 10 minutes was told they could not get in contact with the florist that they would not answer the phone. So they said, "We will refund you the 15 dollars since you paid. Oh and your order is on the way." I said, "How do you know since you couldn't reach the florist." Was told, "Oh it's going to Los Angeles. There's traffic. They deliver from 10am to 7pm. It's on its way." I told the person my wife leaves work at 5pm. Again was told, "It's on the way you get 15 dollars back." So now it's the next day and I get an email at 3am that the flowers were hand delivered to who or where I have no Idea.

Also before calling tried the chat which does not work so I email them and got a response the next day stating, "Thanks for letting assist your floral needs. We talked to the delivering florist and your flowers where delivered at 12pm." Also I noticed when they sent an email at 3am about the flowers being delivered it has a different order number. So please do yourself a favor. Do not order. Do not place an order with this company. You will be very sorry. So I am out of money my wife never got her flowers and the customer service is the worse. An hour or more before somebody answers the phone and the email system you get a generic response a day or two later if you are lucky.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I made an order for Valentine's day on 02/13/2018. On 02/14/2018, no flowers were delivered and I didn't receive any notification from Telefora. I called customer service on 02/15/2018, after waiting 40 minutes I was notified that my order was cancelled because the local florists were booked up. This is a very unprofessional company. Do not waste your time or money ordering from them.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

They were supposed to deliver my order on the Valentine's Day. Not only they did not deliver it (after charging $24 service fee), they even canceled my order for some absurd reason. They were saying another agent cancelled it without me even being asked! Also when they pulled up my order the representative kept telling me I ordered the "deluxe" service which was not true and I had the email proof that I ordered the "standard" option. They didn't even place the right order in the first place!

When I called the customer service they just apologized and after a long discussion they decided to give me 50% discount on my order and deliver it on the 15th. I had to fight for the discount since they wanted to give me only 20% discount which I believe I should not even pay a penny because of their poor service. They said 50% off but still they charged me more than that. They are not reliable, they have lots of hidden fees and total scam. Hopefully my order will be delivered properly this time and will be the right one. I do not recommend this Teleflora at all.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I ordered flowers for my fiance which were guaranteed for delivery by close of business on the 2/14/17. It is now the end of the day on the 15th. The customer service is a joke and do not allow you to speak to a client specialist. You are required to send an email (which I did twice) and they never responded. I will never use this service again. The Better Business Bureau needs to look into this sham of a company. Unreal!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER!!!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I have called on three separate occasions and after being on hold for over 30 minutes I hung up. When I placed my order, they guaranteed delivery on Valentine's Day. The flowers were never delivered and now I am having a very hard time getting through to someone to get a refund. Granted, I ordered last minute, they confirmed the delivery would be made. Other florists, who work with integrity, turned down the order as they knew they could not fulfill it. I will never use Teleflora again, and I will be sure to continue sharing the obnoxious experience.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018 I ordered a bouquet to be delivered on Feb 14th. I got a confirmation that it was delivered on the 13th. I check in to see if they arrived and nothing at all. Currently on hold with them for over 90 min since the representative would only offer me a 15 percent discount on my order that never was delivered. Order never arrived.

Wrong day confirmation. Horrible customer service. Almost impossible to get hold of anyone through email or Phone. Will not be using this company again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Under no circumstances should you attempt to do business with Teleflora. I ordered a flower arrangement to be delivered to my girlfriend's apartment on Valentine's Day at a cost of $92.94, including a $15 charge to guarantee delivery by 1 pm. The flowers never arrived by 1 pm, nor in fact at any point. They still haven't arrived. I have received no contact from Teleflora, other than an email voucher for 25% off my next order, with no explanation as to why. It's impossible to get anybody on the phone. Nobody is available for IM chat. They have failed to respond to multiple emails. They have stolen almost $100 from me and ruined Valentine's Day. This disgusting company should not be allowed to do business. Do not give them your money.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I ordered flowers for a women in my life days before Valentine's Day. One day before Valentine's Day I received a call saying they no longer had the flowers I requested in stock. I told them they could substitute the flowers for something of the same color and quality as I was trying to be accommodating. THEY DID NOT AND HAVE NOT DELIVERED THE FLOWERS! Literally the sole function of this company has not been met. I feel as if I have been duped into a scam. I tried calling and I get no response. I email, no response. SHAME. TERRIBLE. CHEATED. To me this is like McDonald's not having hamburgers but taking your money anyways and saying "Come back in a few days for the burger." They should be ashamed. Truly disgusting. No concern for the impact it will have on my relationship. PATHETIC.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Would never recommend this company. My boyfriend ordered flowers and an ecard a week ago to be delivered on Valentine's Day. Didn't get the ecard until 7 pm last night, opens in the middle of Teleflora advertising (tacky). Never got my flowers. Teleflora offered him 60% off his next order. Like either of us will ever use this company again.

Teleflora expert review by ConsumerAffairs

In business more than 78 years, Teleflora is an experienced flower delivery service. The company offers same-day delivery on many flowers, but also allows consumers to schedule their orders up to three months in advance.

• Intuitive website: A clean and easy-to-read website makes shopping online a pleasant experience.

• Shop by occasion: Find a flower arrangement for any occasion, from birthdays to weddings, using Teleflora's tools to search by occasion.

• Images: The Teleflora website shows images of what different sizes of the same bouquet will look like, and it shows estimated measurements too. This information can help consumers select the best size for their recipient.

• Unique arrangements: Teleflora's holiday and seasonal displays use non-traditional foliage like colorful maple leaves and sheaves of wheat to provide unique holiday looks.

• Leave it to the experts: If you are unsure about what to pick, you can always go with the Deal of the Day. Florists put together an arrangement just for you, at the price point you specify.

• Best for: significant others, friends and adult children.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

www.teleflora.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use