2. Shopping

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.08/5

Teleflora Shop Now

Unsubscribe at any time.

Teleflora Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

Requested early delivery and customer service told me that order was delivered at 6:45 PM at the recipient, who was not home. The "Early Delivery" option does not mean "End Of Day", in my opinion, and caused terrible embarrassment and inconvenience. After the first call, Customer service told me that the order was in transit from the florist. Three hours later (three hours in transit in San Francisco?), customer service told me that the order was just placed at the doorstep (where, due to theft, will probably be gone by the time the recipient gets to the doorstep).

Given that the first customer rep told me that the flowers were in transit and three hours later (6:45PM) another customer rep told me that the flowers had been delivered, I am not even sure who was lying (the either Teleflora reps, or Teleflora florists). This event, and customer service is abominable. I wish I could give negative stars, and if so I would give 10 negative stars -- a supermassive black hole in customer satisfaction!!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

The flower arrangement I ordered was for my son per his request because he was going to be out of town on his girlfriend's birthday. And fortunately the flowers were delivered an entire week early. I called customer service twice and sent an email. They assured me that they would be redelivered on the correct date. And they were not. So the girlfriend is looking at dead flowers on her birthday! This is unacceptable and I will never order from them again.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

I ordered flowers 3 days prior to my mother in laws 94th birthday. They were never delivered on the day promised. When they didn't arrive by 5:30 pm I called them. Waited 45 minutes on hold before I was able to talk with someone. Was told flowers would be delivered no later than 7pm. At 9:45 pm still no flowers. Tried again to contact Teleflora but gave up after holding for 1.5 hours. This is a totally unprofessional company and I will never do business with them again. Working with PayPal to get my $131.97 purchase refunded.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

I made a very specific order for an arrangement from these folks. They took the order, confirmed the order, and of course, took the funds. What was delivered was nothing close to what I had ordered. When I called the 800 number, they said they made many calls to find what I had ordered and couldn't find anyone to fulfill the order (which they had confirmed back to me when they took my money!!!). So instead of making one more call back to me, they decided to substitute the order - which for a variety of special situation circumstances, didn't work for me at all. And then after sending what I would not have wanted at all, their solution was to give me a 50% refund! Totally unacceptable and would not consider any exception to their policy for screwing up. Last time I use these folks...

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

I ordered a premium bouquet for my daughter starting a new job. They sent her a bouquet with FOUR roses and a handful of small flowers in an ugly vase. NOTHING like it was supposed to look like! I could’ve gotten a better bouquet from Walmart and saved my $80.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

Don’t buy fro them. I had the worse experience. I purchase the Exquisite Elegance Bouquet - Premium for my mom's 85th birthday and omg it was horrible. I am well aware that ships can sub flowers as needed but what about the quantity you purchase. They still need to fill the VASE! I paid over 200.00. Don’t waste your money!!!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I ordered a bouquet for a funeral. It never arrived. I called three days later for them to acknowledge the fact. They were questioning my order they said. This is the reason why did not deliver. They told me they sent me an e-mail and they realized they did not. They told me they refunded me. Did not. They refunded me 2 weeks later.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

Furious and Embarrassed with this on-line order through the Teleflora Network. I purchased the large Cotton Candy arrangement, which should have measured 16.5" high and 15" wide. It should have been a full rounded arrangement bouquet without gaps in the flowers. The advertisement pictured a fair number of roses, and boasted "Pretty pink roses, spray roses and miniature carnations, white button spray chrysanthemums, lavender limonium and green pittosporum." I paid extra for the larger arrangement which should have contained more roses than the smaller arrangement. The arrangement that was delivered was not even up to par for the smallest arrangement pictured.

It was 10" high and at 14" wide. There were huge gaps in the bouquet. There were not any chrysanthemums, lavender limonium, or green pittosporum. There were only 5 roses and flowers were just placed in the vase. They were not actually arranged. When ordering I clearly specified no substitutions. I guess that means they will not substitute for what they don't have, and instead just won't include anything at all without communicating their inability to actually produce the arrangement as promised. My husband and I have a dealer network that spans the country, and needless to say I will not be sending any more arrangements to my clients via florists like these through Teleflora. Find a different florist in this area, because they definitely will not deliver what you pay for. What a disappointment they turned out to be.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Ordered funeral flowers and paid the extra $15 for before 1 delivery. They call at 11:30 after service has started to tell me they can't make the before 1 time, when there is no way I can find anyone else. Horrible customer service on the phone reading from a scripted response.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

This is the second time that I have experienced such frustration with Teleflora. On the first occasion, I ordered a next day order that never showed up - I ended up canceling the order altogether. With no other florist available for my specified area, I decided to give Teleflora another try. It is now almost 8 PM and the flowers are not delivered. I was attempting to surprise my sister with a nice bouquet on her birthday, but now the whole idea is ruined!

Teleflora author review by ConsumerAffairs

In business more than 78 years, Teleflora is an experienced flower delivery service. The company offers same-day delivery on many flowers, but also allows consumers to schedule their orders up to three months in advance.

• Intuitive website: A clean and easy-to-read website makes shopping online a pleasant experience.

• Shop by occasion: Find a flower arrangement for any occasion, from birthdays to weddings, using Teleflora's tools to search by occasion.

• Images: The Teleflora website shows images of what different sizes of the same bouquet will look like, and it shows estimated measurements too. This information can help consumers select the best size for their recipient.

• Unique arrangements: Teleflora's holiday and seasonal displays use non-traditional foliage like colorful maple leaves and sheaves of wheat to provide unique holiday looks.

• Leave it to the experts: If you are unsure about what to pick, you can always go with the Deal of the Day. Florists put together an arrangement just for you, at the price point you specify.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team