Teleflora

• 1%
  • 2%
  • 93%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Reviewed June 12, 2024

Needed to send my wife flowers on our anniversary day. I was at work and wanted to surprise her. I googled this site and it says same day delivery. I ordered at 9:30 am. I left work around 4:30p and the flowers were still not there. I spoke to someone and she told me they can’t control when deliveries are made. I think for the outrageously uncharged they do on flowers, the least they can do is make a commitment to deliver within 2 or 3 hours.

Verified purchase
    Customer ServiceRefunds & Payouts

Reviewed June 12, 2024

I will NEVER do business with Teleflora again. This is the second time I have tried to order flowers for a funeral and they have not been able to deliver either time. With regards to the order#** dated 6/11/2024: I placed an order & provided the exact address of the Funeral home in the Fort Worth, TX area. The website specifically states that orders placed by 2:00pm will be delivered same day. I placed my order shortly before 2pm in the same time zone, I also listed what time the funeral was scheduled for the next morning (10am) and that flowers were to be delivered before funeral service. Thinking as long as they arrive before service I am happy.

Today (6/12/2024) at 11:30am we received a call and the caller was unable to communicate clearly in English, all we could make of the call was "Teleflora", so they were ask to call back. Approximately 1 hour later another call, still extremely difficult to understand, but what we could get was "they could not deliver prior to funeral service - Can they deliver to the home?" I refused, so they did state they would refund.

This was a single day to deliver the order, but past experience has taught me they cannot and will not deliver no matter how much advance notice they have. My previous experience in the Tulsa OK area, they had a full week to deliver to a funeral home. After 3 attempts to reschedule the delivery date, all because they could not deliver on specific days, and then when they missed the funeral all together they wanted to again deliver to the home. No one who is grieving the loss of a loved one, wants flowers delivered to the home. Again they had to refund.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 9, 2024

We were unable to attend my uncle's funeral due to distance; used Teleflora to send to funeral sprays. The Teleflora customer service was excellent with follow through to confirm they would be delivered on time. My aunt just sent pictures of all flowers sent to the chapel for the funeral services, and we were very disappointed in both the quality and arrangement of both sprays. See pics below of what was order and what got delivered.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceRefunds & Payouts

Reviewed June 6, 2024

They will ruin a Birthday surprise and don't care. The flowers, balloon, and chocolates I ordered to be delivered to my best friend on her birthday were not delivered. I don't care that they were sent to the wrong address. They would not resend the flowers either "That's not our policy." They offered a refund and then asked me to rate their service. Honey, a refund will NOT make up for you ruining the birthday surprise. A refund is REQUIRED and is not good customer service. We must stop congratulating companies for not doing what they're paid to do. Do not bother with them, find a local florist and call them directly instead.

Reviewed June 3, 2024

The bouquet promised "pink roses, ivory alstroemeria, miniature pink carnations, pink sinuata statice, dusty miller, and lemon leaf with a large green echeveria succulent". The photo showed five roses at the minimum. The bouquet that was delivered contained exactly 2 pink roses, pink alstroemeria, 2 miniature pink carnations, a large green chrysanthemum, and basic greens - no succulents, no statice, no dusty miller, no lemon leaf. The bouquet was also 2/3 the size it showed in the photo. Teleflora offered a 50% refund and a discount on a future purchase, which I told them they can keep, as there won't be any future purchases through them. Total rip-off!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 3, 2024

I ordered a casket spray on Tuesday 5/28/24 for a funeral scheduled for that Saturday 6/01/24. The representative took the order and ensured delivery for Saturday morning for freshness. I told him that I preferred that the spray be delivered to the funeral home on Friday since the services were 1hr earlier than originally planned to ease our minds. I took it a step further and called everyday to track the status of delivery and the automated response was "your order is out for delivery or had been delivered."

On Saturday morning I called and spoke to someone. They gave me a misleading message about the automated response being accurate. Less than an hour later I got a call from Teleflora apologizing for their inability to deliver because the flower shops were closed on Saturday. AN HOUR BEFORE THE SERVICES.... HORRIBLE & SAD!!! My recommendation is to just pay the extra money and contact a local florist. DO NOT USE TELEFLORA!

Customer Service

Reviewed May 25, 2024

I ordered an arrangement from Teleflora online on Tuesday to be delivered the next day. It was not delivered. I called Wednesday and was told it would be delivered the next day and it was not. Same thing the following day. I called on Saturday and learned the order had been cancelled. They said they could not find a local florist to satisfy my order. They did not notify me about the cancellation. Over this period I spent in excess of three hours calling, being put on hold, responding to their emails, pursuing their web connections. Teleflora is a joke and I will never use them again. In the future I will contact a local florist and conduct my business with them directly. Live and learn.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 18, 2024

I paid $164.00 for a deluxe arrangement with rush delivery. The flowers were never delivered and customer service didn’t seem to care when I contacted them! I will never give them my business ever again. And they said that it will take 10 business days to issue my refund! Not acceptable.

Contract & TermsPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 17, 2024

Big mistake!! Thought I would give them a second chance after they failed to deliver an arrangement a year, or so ago. They did not deliver on the date requested, and when they did deliver, the arrangement was not even close to what I ordered. Fast forward to Mother's Day 2024. Scheduled a delivery for the Friday (05/10/2024) before Mother's Day to avoid the rush and guarantee delivery. As of today (05/17/2024) No delivery confirmation or delivery of "Mother's Day" floral arrangement! Never again!!

Sales & MarketingPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 17, 2024

Followers for funeral NEVER arrived! Ordered on the 9th of May, and supposed to have arrived on the 13th of May! They still haven’t arrived! They are a scam business from California who takes your money and never deliver!

Teleflora author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

In business more than 78 years, Teleflora is an experienced flower delivery service. The company offers same-day delivery on many flowers, but also allows consumers to schedule their orders up to three months in advance.

• Intuitive website: A clean and easy-to-read website makes shopping online a pleasant experience.

• Shop by occasion: Find a flower arrangement for any occasion, from birthdays to weddings, using Teleflora's tools to search by occasion.

• Images: The Teleflora website shows images of what different sizes of the same bouquet will look like, and it shows estimated measurements too. This information can help consumers select the best size for their recipient.

• Unique arrangements: Teleflora's holiday and seasonal displays use non-traditional foliage like colorful maple leaves and sheaves of wheat to provide unique holiday looks.

• Leave it to the experts: If you are unsure about what to pick, you can always go with the Deal of the Day. Florists put together an arrangement just for you, at the price point you specify.

Teleflora Company Information