3.8/5 (943 ratings)

About Teleflora

Teleflora Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: May 25, 2022

My sister and I placed an order for an arrangement to be sent to the FUNERAL HOME for our Great Aunt's FUNERAL! We paid extra for EXPEDITED delivery BEFORE 1PM! Teleflora happily took my money and assured it would arrive before 1PM the next day. The arrangement NEVER left the florist (although after doing research, it is quite possible the Teleflora never sent out the order to a Florist). I call the horrific customer service and was led in a circle of lies that didn't even make sense. I ask to speak to a supervisor who led me in another round of lies. Haven't received a refund for the full amount as promised and no resolution has been provided! Please do not use Teleflora for Funeral arrangements as they are heartless liars who steal your money and lie NONSTOP!

Original review: May 20, 2022

I ordered a bouquet for Mother's day. I paid the premium delivery charges to arrive on Mother's day. On that day the tracking on the website showed "it is being delivered". We waited and waited to check every 30 minutes. Until at 7 PM the tracking changed to "Delivered". Nobody rang the bell or knocked on the door. I went out and checked, nothing in front of the house. I called customer service (it is in the Philippines). They insisted that I could go back out and check again. I did. They insisted I should go and ask the neighbors!!?? Against my better judgment, I did. I finally demanded a refund. They said they processed it and gave me a reference number. It has been two weeks now, and there is no sign of a refund. Each time I call asking about my refund, a lady from the Philippines tells me to wait a few more days! Teleflora runs a very dishonest operation!!! PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2022

Ordered corsage and boutonniere ahead of time. On May 13 for an email that they can’t fulfill and pick a next day delivery. I chose the Sat next day upon despair. Starting early morning I called five times and each agent said something different. The last agent contacted the shop and assured me the flowers are in the truck to be delivered by 2 pm. It never arrived!!! Called again and demanded to speak with supervisor which told me my order has been cancelled and they can offer me a 30 percent discount upon future orders. I will never again work with this website. All they have trained their agent to say is: here upon checking!!!! Horrible and unprofessional website that over charges you to go through your local florist in hope of delivery. I went on a hurry to a neighborhood pavilions and they made us a gorgeous set. Please stay away from this scam website!!!!

Original review: May 13, 2022

I ordered the Whimsical Dragonfly bouquet that came in a pretty dragonfly pitcher style vase. I realize they claim they can substitute arrangements if necessary but it looks nothing like the original.

Original review: May 13, 2022

I ordered a Mother's Day flower arrangement from Teleflora for my daughter. The flowers were delivered on time, but they were in horrible condition. As my daughter put it, "they looked like they had been microwaved". I contacted Teleflora and they offered to refund less than a third of my cost and offered me a discount on my next order! As if I'll ever use this service again.

Original review: May 12, 2022

We order sprays and casket flowers to be delivered to the cemetery for my dad on 5/5/2022. Nothing was delivered. However, the next day I got a message where do I want my flowers to be delivered. If it would be for the birthday or any other happy occasion, I would understand. But this was the last time I would see my dad. I wanted this last time to be very special. This company not only ruined it but also insulted me with the next day message. Not me, not my family, not my friends will ever order any flowers from this company. Shame on you Teleflora. I wish you would experience and sorrow that I went through. 0 stars. However it forces me to put at least one star. This company does not deserve any stars.

Original review: May 12, 2022

I ordered flowers for my mother on my Father’s behalf. My dad was really looking forward to surprising my mother. It happens to be my mother’s birthday as well. It was hard to find a flower delivery service that could promise delivery by Mother’s Day (5/8). But Teleflora was promoting this as an option in exchange for paying extra and you could receive it between 5/6 - 5/8. We paid the extra cost on top of the cost for the flower bouquet we chose.

The day of Mother’s Day my dad calls me inquiring about the flowers and I reassure him that if it didn’t arrive Friday or Saturday then it will definitely arrive Sunday. I arrive at the house to celebrate my mother’s birthday and Mother's day with our family. My dad asks me once again and wonders where the flowers are at. It’s 1:30 pm at this time. I try to look up my order in my email and realize I never got a confirmation order email. I slowly panic because I didn’t save the order number thinking it would have been sent in my email. I can’t find a customer service number on their website. ONLY an email customer service question option. NOT an acceptable option at this point.

I choose the “Chat with a live rep”. I’m told that the order was received and processed and that they have until 7 pm to deliver the flowers. I’m given my order number and they also give me a customer service number if I have any further questions or if I don’t receive the flowers by 7 pm. I am momentarily satisfied with this and Hope and pray I will never have to do this. I tell my Dad about it and He patiently waits.

Around 8 pm, my dad asks again. I call the customer service number that was given to me. I speak with a woman who apologizes and says that the flower shop is closed and are no longer delivering for the day and can deliver Monday. ??? I don’t want it on Monday. I wanted it on Sunday. I was reassured we would receive it on Sunday. I paid the extra cost for this to happen. She says that the flower shop hadn’t confirmed my order. No one communicated this to me. No one sent me an email. I informed her that I had not even received an order confirmation email and they even withdrew the money and she said that we wouldn’t get it. We would get it when the order was confirmed by the flower shop. So why take my money? At this point, my Dad wants nothing to do with these flowers and just wants his money back. She says that she processed the full refund and apologizes.

3 days later and we have not received the money back. I call the customer service number again today and she says (and I swear it’s the same girl) that the flower shop just processed my refund today! Make it make sense. Why would the flower shop need to refund us and why refund us today when I canceled it on Sunday and was reassured it would be done? Then proceeds to tell me that the refund takes 5 to 10 business days. 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS?!?! Completely unacceptable.

Refunds at stores doesn’t take 5-10 business days. Debit cards refund almost immediately and credit cards take 3-5 business days. At this point I’m suspicious that this business is fraudulent and is trying to steal our money and is hoping we won’t look for it. Do the right thing and give us our money back and close up shop. I will never use this website again and will never recommend it. The only recommendation I will be giving is to avoid this website indefinitely.

Original review: May 11, 2022

I had ordered flowers a week in advance for Mother's Day on May 10th. Fast forward to that day, I had anxiously waited for the flowers to arrive and, lo and behold, they never arrived on that day. The flowers that I had purchased arrived the next day, the day after the supposed delivery date. Although the flowers that I ordered were exactly how I ordered it online and my mother was still happy to receive them, be wary of them arriving late or not at all.

Original review: May 11, 2022

I placed an order for flowers on May 4 to be delivered May 5. On the evening of May 6, they still had not been delivered. I called and was told the florist the order was sent to couldn't fulfill the order. No one had contacted me. I called again May 7, and found that the issue was with the recipient's name. Her first name was one I was not familiar with. I found this out from the hospital. (Mom never liked her legal first name, I found out, after 60 plus years). I called Teleflora, got the name straightened out, and was promised they'd be delivered the very same day. I also received a call from the florist directly, confirming the name and promising me that my 86 year old mother would receive flowers that day. No flowers were delivered that day, as Teleflora called and asked me if it was ok to send them the next day. I said ok, as that was Mother's Day. Mind you, I asked for delivery May 5 to be sure they were there before Mother's Day.

Sunday, May 8, my sister confirmed no flowers. Again, I called, and was told they were delivered. Each time, I held for a long time, to speak to a supervisor. Yes, the name was correct, and they'd deliver the next day, I was promised. On Monday, May 9, my sister said still no flowers. This time was a doozy. The customer service rep checked with the florist and said they had spoken to the recipient's husband, and he said it was ok to leave them on the porch. Completely untrue, as my father passed away 16 years ago. Do they have a direct access line to heaven? Not to mention, my mom was in a hospital. They don't have a front porch. Again, the supervisor promised flowers. May 10, still no flowers.

I call and request they cancel the order and refund my money. May 11, the florist calls. He tries to say there was a mixup in the name. I correct him, and and tell him that was fixed four days ago. He says he's sorry, they'll deliver tomorrow. I told him it was too late. She has declined to the point that she wouldn't even know they were there. Her last Mother's Day, and she received nothing from me, due to Teleflora and Garden of Eden Florist in San Antonio Texas.

Original review: May 10, 2022

I found out my friend's mother passed away while I was out of the country (United States). I placed an order for flowers online and verified my Credit Card was charged. 2 weeks later I find out that my friend never received them. I called Teleflora to see what happened. They cancelled my order and never notified me. I asked them to send the flowers out now several weeks late and I was willing to pay 50% still. They refused and said while they were "extremely sorry" They couldn't give me the discount because they had to charge fees to cover their costs and took no responsibility for their issue and the problems they caused. I'll never do business with Teleflora again and neither should you.

Teleflora author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

In business more than 78 years, Teleflora is an experienced flower delivery service. The company offers same-day delivery on many flowers, but also allows consumers to schedule their orders up to three months in advance.

• Intuitive website: A clean and easy-to-read website makes shopping online a pleasant experience.

• Shop by occasion: Find a flower arrangement for any occasion, from birthdays to weddings, using Teleflora's tools to search by occasion.

• Images: The Teleflora website shows images of what different sizes of the same bouquet will look like, and it shows estimated measurements too. This information can help consumers select the best size for their recipient.

• Unique arrangements: Teleflora's holiday and seasonal displays use non-traditional foliage like colorful maple leaves and sheaves of wheat to provide unique holiday looks.

• Leave it to the experts: If you are unsure about what to pick, you can always go with the Deal of the Day. Florists put together an arrangement just for you, at the price point you specify.

Teleflora Company Information