2.89/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Teleflora

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Teleflora Reviews

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Ordered a Casket Spray from Teleflora to be delivered for a Funeral Service and it never arrived. I even called Teleflora 40 minutes before the service to check on it and was told it was “on the way”. After the flowers didn’t arrive on time, I called back and this time I was told that the arrangement wasn’t coming. But Teleflora hadn’t bothered to notify me. The supervisor was apologetic and “understood” why I would be upset. They offered to send a casket spray to the family later that afternoon. Seriously? A casket spray AFTER the funeral is over? And why was I told it was on the way??? I will never use Teleflora again.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Don't waste your money or time buying with this horrible place. I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my mom on her birthday. I picked the premium option. I ordered several hours before the same day cutoff time. I got confirmation that the order was placed and it was going to be delivered today. I got a text at almost 5 pm stating there was an issue with my order. I called the florist who was supposed to be filling the order to find out that they denied the order from Teleflora because Teleflora wasn't going to pay them enough for it and also that they sent the order too late in the afternoon.

I called Teleflora and asked why they confirmed it would be delivered when they have no way of fulfilling the order. The lady said that they try several florists to see if any will take the order. I also asked why they waited 5 hours to let me know that they can't do what they claimed they could. At this point it was way too late to have flowers delivered to my mom. They don't know if they actually have a florist who will take the order or not. They make people think they do and then disappoint hundreds of people. Of course they wanted me to have them try to get a delivery the next day... Absolutely not. Was paying a lot of money for flowers for it to be delivered on her actual birthday. I was so disappointed and frustrated. I will NEVER order from them again. I don't care if they have a $5 deal in the future. Don't waste your money. I'm getting a refund in "2-10 business days". Horrible!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

I must have ordered Fashionista, from the pictures taken from the samples, at least 4 times and never did Teleflora delivered the flowers that I ordered. The last one was in August 2019 for a friend's wedding anniversary. I specifically put the date when I want the flowers delivered and it was delivered the week before. I ordered the premium which is the biggest and when I saw the flowers, I was so upset because it was not the arrangement that I ordered and it was small. I took a picture of the flowers and compared to the Fashionista and emailed it to Teleflora. All they said was sorry for the inconvenience. This is not the way to do business and I know I will never order flowers from Teleflora. This is deceiving your customers and this is a SCAM.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

Ordered deluxe bouquet on 9/19 for 9/20 delivery. Provided my telephone number for any questions, due to the bouquet was to be a surprise. Text message contact with recipient on 9/21/19 revealed she did not receive a bouquet on 9/20/19. Telephone call with Teleflora on 9/21/19 revealed my order was cancelled because it was flagged as "questionable". Further conversation with teleflora rep revealed no one attempted to contact me to resolve or any issues. My credit card will be credited in "2-10" business days. Why even bother asking for a phone number if they have no interest in following up on "questionable" orders?? I am extremely disappointed. These flowers were for someone whose mother died on 9/20/18.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

I placed an order for a friend’s gender reveal party that I could not attend. The other was placed on Thursday to be delivered that Saturday. I paid extra to ensure the order would be delivered before 1 pm that day. By 2 pm, I had not heard from my friend that she received the order, so I called Teleflora. I waited on hold for 25 minutes and explained my situation. The representative said they could not reach the local florist but would email an update.

By 4 pm, I texted my friend and she still had not received the delivery. I called Teleflora again, and waited on hold again for 25 minutes. This representative was also unable to reach the florist but ENSURED that the items I purchased (totally over $100) would absolutely be delivered today by 8 pm. It is now 8:30 pm and I have no email from Teleflora notifying me of delivery and my friend has not received the delivery. I am currently on hold (for 37 min now) waiting to talk to Teleflora.

It should be said that this is the first review of a company I have ever left. This has been the most frustrating flower order I have ever placed. I have ordered from 1-800 Flowers in the past with no problems at all, but branched out to Teleflora due to a specific floral display they offered. I will never order from a Teleflora again... After spending over 2 hours on the phone and stressing over a delivery of flowers all day to a sweet friend that I wanted to celebrate from afar. So extremely frustrating and disappointing. What a waste of money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Signed up and received a promo code for 20% off my first order. As I was making my purchase for my mother's flowers, it said I would be able to enter the promo code on The billing page. It never gave me the option. I spent over 30 minutes on hold to either cancel the order and redo it by phone to get the discount or ask that they change my Order from standard to deluxe. They said they couldn’t and wouldn’t be able to do anything about it and that there should have been an option to enter the promo code. So $85 for 15 tulips later, all they said was sorry. Oh, and because that was my first order, I’m not eligible to use any 20% off coupon for new customers in the future. Would not recommend. Highly disappointed!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

My boss had a family tragedy and we decided to send her flowers of sympathy. We placed order online on a Friday a bit after 10am. This was paid online and ordered from the "SAME DAY" options. It even made me change my options since the ones I wanted were not available at the time of placing it. I then chose my flowers and placed the order. It confirmed 3 different times the address and delivery date with no issues. My card was charged. That same afternoon, I get an email saying the flowers chosen weren't available and I needed to choose another option. I did but it also then said to choose another delivery date! Ugh, mind you this is for our boss who was home and would be at hospital after this day and at work Monday. I then had them go on Saturday and chose another choice of flowers.

Friday around 10a, I get another email saying the exact same issue AGAIN!!! At this point, I want to just cancel so I call the 800#. On hold 14+ minutes and tried again after an hour. Still long hold. So I decided to click the link sent to choose ONCE AGAIN, another option of delivery date. By now, I am super disappointed as she is already gone and not sure anyone is home to even get them. :( It tells me they will now not deliver until Monday which by then she would be at the office! Oh well, I had to deal with that since at this point my money was taken and not going to spend weekend time on hold and them tell me to wait days for a refund.

Here we are Monday at 3pm, boss is unaware and I check the status of delivery. It says my flowers at "WITH FLORIST" still?? Seriously?? I have now sent an email with my dissatisfaction and inquiry on eta to them online. I am beyond disappointed and feel I should have gone with 1800-flowers as usual. This was my experience and I have the emails to prove it! Sucks for a first time customer. I have circulated this experience thru our corporate office and recommended us not using this company in the future.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

Tried to order flowers for my ill family member and followed their guidelines for same-day delivery. After 1 1/2 hours, they contacted me to say the flowers I ordered were not available and that they need to make a substitution. Fine, no problem. 2 1/2 hours later they said they couldn't deliver same-day because I was outside the timeline for same-day delivery. HUH?? It was your fault the order was delayed. Happy to say I won't ever order from them again. Because of their incompetence and delays, I was unable to order from another vendor for same-day delivery. Their offer of compensation was 50% off a future order. Nice trick, Teleflora. You know that after this experience I would never order from you again so the 50% offer is a joke!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day from a promotional ad that said earn 1500 miles on your Hawaiian Airlines account with your order. The ad indicated you could order online or by phone. I ordered online with my Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard and after several weeks checked my account to see if I was credited with the 1500 miles. My account was only credited 61 miles because the flowers cost $61.00. I spent 30 minutes on one day talking to a rep at Teleflora to see why I was not credited with the 1500 miles. He indicated he would talk to a supervisor and get back to me with an answer.

Five days later, after no call from Teleflora, I called Teleflora again and this time spent over an hour either on hold or talking with a rep. and was told unfortunately I would not receive the 1500 miles because I did not use a code that was listed on the flyer for use with a telephone order. There was no code for the online order which I used. I asked how my credit card could be credited with the 61 miles and not the 1500 miles. This is a clear case of bait and switch.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I'm so upset. I ordered flowers from this Company for a funeral. I get an email saying that my flowers have been hand-delivered then get another email saying that they couldn't deliver it on the date that I requested. I call and speak to a customer service representative who apologized about the delay in the delivery. She stated that they didn't have the phone number and I confirmed that is what the email had stated. However if she looked into the account she would see that it was there.

After reviewing my account she found the phone number and apologized again and decided that she would give me 50% back due to my troubles. I was very upset because these were for a funeral and they were already late. She assured me that she would take care of everything in that they will get the delivery out tomorrow. I told her, "Please do not call the number. There was a death in the family and I'm sure she's not answering her phone at this time due to that. She said, "Not a problem. Will go ahead and deliver that." Not even an hour later I get a call from another representative saying that they can't deliver the flowers because they don't have the number. I ended up just getting a full refund. I will never ever ever use them. I recommend them to anyone. How are you going to be late delivering flowers for a funeral. You guys need to do a better job.

Teleflora Company Information