2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.08/5

Teleflora Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: June 22, 2020

I purchased some flowers for my Neighbor and I was saddened to have paid for Deluxe Lavender Roses but I received some sad cheap flowers instead. And my order is NOT DELUXE in which I paid extra! The flowers are cheap, the Vase is not what was in the picture, there is NOT ONE ROSE, and I am extremely disappointed.

Original review: June 20, 2020

I ordered, well in advance, a "classic cars" plant arrangement for Father's Day. Order confirmed, continued to track online progress - Imagine my unhappy surprise when the order that came today was two gross, half-dead plants in a dinky little red wagon, that I could buy at WalMart. NOT the Classic Red Mustang filled with plants I paid $50 for. Of course, by the time it arrived, the local florist that filled the order was closed, which left me no choice but to speak to the 1-800 folks - who can only read from the script and apologize and state that a complaint was filed. Offered a partial refund - the record now shows that I want this ugly order picked up and replaced by the order I Placed. We will see....but I am not optimistic! I would stay away from this site - SO ANGRY right now!

Original review: June 2, 2020

I wish I'd read the reviews here before placing my order. I ordered a Smile For Me Deluxe arrangement. Cost $59.99. Look it up. It is so full of roses you can't count them all and there's absolutely no greenery or filler. What was delivered was a very sparse arrangement which had 4 small filler roses, 3 large roses, 2 phlox, a giant bow and a bunch a greenery. I showed it to another florist who said it was at most a $20 arrangement. It looked like something you could buy at Kroger's. In addition, I was charged a $20.98 service fee, bringing the total after a small special offer discount to $69.91.

When I wrote Teleflora and explained what happened I was offered a $17.48 refund, even after I sent them a photo of the arrangement showing them the disparity in what was delivered compared to what I paid for. Their response was the florist had to make substitutions and that what was delivered was equal to what I ordered. Absolute lie. I understand substitutions may need to be made but all the flowers in the delivered arrangement were exactly the same as what I ordered so there were no substitutions made, only far fewer flowers. To deliver something that contains only 25% of the flowers of what I ordered is outright theft.

Original review: May 23, 2020

Ordered beautiful basket of yellow flowers for granddaughter's graduation. When granddaughter sent picture of flowers they weren't anything like the picture on their website. Flowers appeared as though there wasn't any thought involved in the arrangement and a mix mash of colors. Only thing even remotely like the picture was the basket.

Original review: May 19, 2020

I ordered flowers last week well ahead of the flower order to be delivered today. Checked on line, not delivered. Called and waited between 2 calls, 25 minutes before a rep told me unable to deliver Birthday flowers today as requested. She asked if another day was ok for Birthday flowers. I said tomorrow or cancel the order. Will not use them again.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I have been using Teleflora for many years to have flowers delivered across the country to various family members. This year for Mother’s Day I ordered the flowers for my Mom and Grandmother on May 6th to be delivered May 7th as I knew there would be issues with COVID-19 pandemic. I received an email that my mother received her flowers on may 7th. I called her on the 8th as I was surprised she never called to say thank you. Well she didn’t call to say thank you as she never got them. I called Teleflora for the 1st complaint on May 8th and was told the email was sent in error and the florist was going to deliver the flowers that day. The same was supposedly true about my Grandmother’s flowers as they had not yet arrived. My grandmother finally got her flowers on May 11th. My mother still didn’t. So I called a 2nd time on May 12th and was told by “Leeza” they were delivered.

I had to spend a great deal of time on the phone arguing that they were not delivered. Customer service “Leeza” said “Amanda” signed for them and I had to explain that my mother’s name is Suzi and my stepdad is Alan and those are the only two people who live at that house. Customer service “Leeza” said she would have to submit it to resolution department as florist said it was delivered and that I should receive a call from the resolution department in 24-48 hours and she only credited me 30% of the cost of the flowers after I continued arguing that this was not ok (total time on phone almost 40 minutes). Today is now May 16th, I never heard from that resolution department so I called a 3rd time. After arguing with “Jose” he offered to either deliver flowers today or refund full cost of flowers. And that’s it. I said I’ve been using Teleflora for years and I should be refunded but flowers should still be sent to my mother.

Customer service “Jose” said they cannot do that. I again explained I’ve been using them for years and cannot believe they would rather lose a loyal customer than send flowers to my mother as I originally ordered 10 days ago. “Jose” said that was all they could do. So I asked to speak to a supervisor. After waiting a ridiculously long time, I finally talk to a supervisor “May” in the escalation department who tells me they can’t do anything else, it’s either refund the cost or send flowers. Then she puts me on hold for another 10 minutes and comes back saying the same thing. So after almost 55 minutes on the phone with customer service, it is clear I will never again use teleflora and I hope this review helps to warn others.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I ordered flowers for my wife as a congrats on something and as a surprise of course. Paid for same day delivery. Received a email a little later saying the arrangement was hand delivered. After a little while of not hearing from my wife I finally asked and no she had no got them. I called to ask what was going on and they told me the flowers were still out for delivery and the email was a mistake. At this point I'm angry and the surprise has now been ruined. I ask to speak to a supervisor. He gets on the phone and just keeps repeating they can get a hold of the shop and the research team will get back to me in 24-48 hrs. Like really what is the point now. Still no flowers and after quite a while on the phone still no refund. I will be calling back in the am again about this. It’s unacceptable and I want my money back. Do yourself a favor and get your flowers elsewhere.

Original review: May 14, 2020

Teleflora's company is the least professional I've ever met. 6 years ago I sent some flowers, and what arrived did not resemble at all what I paid. Now for mother's day, I ordered a flower arrangement (it was not cheap), for my daughter, and I had not finished the call and they had already charged my card. Until today Thursday has not arrived. They do not send an email of apology, I lost more than 4 hours trying to talk to them to cancel and get my money back, and now we have to wait 10 days for the return.

They are a flower dealer, not a florist, they take orders and if they can fulfill well, and if they cannot, the customer has to cancel and wait, they are not good at customers service either. Do not buy from Teleflora, go to a local florist and buy directly from them, it will cost less in money and not have a hard time waiting for something that does not arrive or is not what you pay for. The website is also very bad.

Original review: May 12, 2020

I ordered flowers for my Mom on Mother's day on May 1st and it was never delivered. This is so upsetting finding out about this when there is nothing I could do. I called my Mom on Mother's day to let her know that I sent flowers but she was thinking it was coming later in the day. My sister finally told me after Mother's day that it never arrived.

When I called the company, the options were very limited so I just requested for the refund. I feel so helpless and angry. This task is too important to be left to a bad company. I'll never do business with them again. Worst of all, they didn't even know it was not delivered until I called them. They would have just taken my money if I didn't call.

Original review: May 12, 2020

I placed an order two weeks ago for Mother's Day flowers, scheduled for delivery on 5/11/20. I received an emailed confirmation, but heard nothing else from the company. After calling today to find out why the flowers were never delivered, Teleflora stated that the shops in the delivery area were at capacity, unable to fulfill the order, and were not sure when the stores would be available to fulfill the order - this would have been great to know when I was placing the order. They made zero efforts to resolve this issue, aside from a refund - said there was nothing else they could do. Don't waste your time or money ordering from this company. You're better off taking your money elsewhere.

Teleflora Company Information