2.87/5

957 Teleflora Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 20, 2019

I should have read these reviews before using this flower service. Within the past 2 months I used this service and have been very disappointed. Last month I ordered a bouquet to be delivered to my friend on the morning of her birthday which was a Saturday. On the day before (Friday) I received a call from my Friend thanking me for the flowers as they had been delivered early. She further informed me that the florist called her to say they were trying to make a delivery and she left work to accommodate them making the delivery. (One of the reasons I requested Saturday delivery was to ensure someone would be available to accept them). I was very disappointed that my friend had to be inconvenienced!

Again, last week I ordered a funeral bouquet to be delivered to the Funeral Home for a relatives funeral. I received a text message informing me that they were unable to deliver by the due date. I called customer service and explained that the flowers were for a funeral and needed to be delivered prior to the service. The representative claimed she pulled up the order and told me that she had released it for delivery the following morning by 10 am. This morning 2 days AFTER the funeral I received another text message informing me that they were unable to deliver and would I like to schedule an alternate delivery date? I was mortified! My flowers were never delivered!!! Needless to say, I will NEVER use this service again!!!

Original review: May 19, 2019

My son contacted a florist in the area where I live and the flowers were supposed to be delivered on the Friday before Mother's Day and an email confirming the delivery was sent to my son. However, the flowers were not delivered until the following Monday and they didn't last long.

Original review: May 18, 2019

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my mother in law for Mother’s Day. I paid over $60.00 for what I thought was a mostly roses bouquet in a pretty tin watering can. What she received was a $20 bouquet at best in a cheap glass vase with perhaps 4 roses in the mostly posy and greens bouquet. I was extremely disappointed and sent a complaint that seems to be fielded from the Philippines! I live in Canada. They came back saying I would get a code for a 40% coupon for a future purchase. I said I had no intention of ordering from their company in the future and said a refund was more in order. So they have now reimbursed me $13.59. Laughable.

Original review: May 18, 2019

Paid $250 for “premium flowers” and the recipient received something you could of gotten at a crappy grocery store on the sale rack. POS company. Do not use if you actually care about the person who will be receiving these awful flowers.

Original review: May 17, 2019

THEY SEND PEOPLE TO PRACTICALLY ROB YOUR HOUSE. I ordered an exotic bouquet for my mother for Mother’s Day on Sunday. After NUMEROUS phone calls and constantly being thrown back and forth to different departments, the flowers finally arrived on Thursday which is today. The person who delivered the flowers attempted to go straight into my house while I’m standing right there. I had to ask him, "Where do you think you’re going?" without even acknowledging my presence? He handed me the bouquet and left. The bouquet that was delivered to me was a normal bunch of flowers, it was NOTHING close to what I picked and ordered. Actually I have to say it was not even worth what I paid for. It looked like a bouquet that I can get from the corner for $30, mind you I spent $115 on my order!!

I called to file a complaint about the whole situation and I was completely brushed off. It was like talking to a robot. I asked for a full refund being that my order was late and I did not receive what I ordered. They wanted to send my complaint and have someone give me a call back tomorrow AND they wanted to have the same florist come back to my house to pick up the flowers!! They don’t care about what happens to you after you place your order. I have young children and a man attempted to walk straight into my house. I don’t know who he is and I don’t know what he is capable of, why would I allow you to send the same company back to my house?! I told her I was not comfortable at all having them come here again. So she insisted on having a different driver come but I said no because whatever motive the last driver had this one can have as well. I made it clear to her I was not comfortable with the florist they chose to do my arrangement at all.

I requested to have the information for the florist and she refused to give me that information. Then she had the nerve to tell me that I should’ve known better that I was expecting a flower delivery that I should been aware of my surroundings!! I said, "EXCUSE ME?!! I was standing outside in front the man’s face and he walked straight into my house!!! How dare you tell me I should’ve been aware of my surroundings??" At this point in the conversation I was so furious! She had the nerve to hang up on me. Her name is Cy! Apparently She’s not allowed to give me her full name so I can speak to upper management about her behavior! Teleflora is the worst company to order flowers from!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: May 17, 2019

Still no Mother's Day flowers delivered as of 5/16. I ordered mother's day flowers to be delivered to my mother's work. I ordered in plenty of time with assurance they would be delivered on Friday. They were supposed to be delivered Friday the 10th. I called them Friday the 10th at 6 p.m. when my mom said they weren't delivered. I was on the phone for more than 45 minutes. They indicated that the local florist doesn't deliver past 5 p.m. to businesses and they couldn't explain why they weren't delivered. Okay, so I gave the home address which is 4 blocks from the business. They indicated they couldn't have the flowers delivered until the next day but that they would arrive asap in the morning. Spoiler alert, they haven't been delivered yet to either address and it's now May 16th. I personally don't have the time to sit on the phone for another hour. Absolutely ridiculous.

Original review: May 16, 2019

Ordered flowers through Teleflora for my friend who lost her brother, the delivery person left the flowers outside on a patio table, they sat outside in 97 degree weather in AZ for over 3 hours before my friend knew they were there. When I called Teleflora, they didn't care, I was on hold for over 40 minutes, no Manager to help but said they would have them redelivered. The next day my friend received no flowers. I called again and the CSR couldn't help me so I escalated to a Manager, the Manager called Bloomers and they didn't want to redeliver the flowers, and lied trying to say they hand-delivered them when they didn't. They delivered the flowers today to my friend again and asked for the dead flowers which she had thrown away. The flowers today that were delivered weren't much better than the 1st delivery and 2 of flowers were broken in the arrangement. I would not recommend them.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I placed an order on 5/9 for a death in family, flowers were to be delivered 5/10. Nothing was delivered!! After calling customer service NINE TIMES since 5/10 and them telling me the flowers were going to be delivered 5/11, then 5/13, then 5/14 STILL NOTHING!!!! I cancelled the order and went with a local florist. The most unprofessional and incompetent service EVER!!! Save yourself the headache, this caused me an ulcer. :(

Original review: May 16, 2019

I made the floral selection that I did based upon the representation that the flowers would be delivered that day. I ordered them first thing in the morning. Mid afternoon I was advised that the ordered flowers could not be delivered that day because they were unavailable. I asked if the order could be changed to other flowers so that they could still be delivered. It could not. I asked if they could be delivered first thing the following day. They could not. So, I had ordered this arrangement from this company based on the representation that it would be delivered same day, and ultimately, it was not. Very disappointing. I also had the sense that the operator that I was dealing with was simply manning a phone bank in a distant land, far removed from the actual business.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I placed an order online Wed, May 8 for a May 10 delivery. Today is May 15 and my order has still not been delivered. I've contacted them every day since May 15 and I've been told the florists are all full with delivery for each day since May 10. This was for an order in Atlanta, GA not a small town in Montana. I am FUMING and totally fed up with Teleflora!!!

Original review: May 15, 2019

I buy flowers quite frequently. I'm also a procrastinator so I often place orders at the last minute. For Mother's Day however, I was proactive and ordered early for a Friday delivery 5/10. I got the order confirmation so I was feeling good. That was the last communication I received from them however. So, communicating with the customer: not so good.

But I was feeling good because I had ordered the "premium" version of the bouquet and was looking forward to hearing glowing reports from my mother in law. Well, when she finally sent me a picture of what was delivered I could not believe that Teleflora (or whoever they contracted) thought that this was an acceptable substitution. I sent pictures of what I ordered and what I received in a note to Teleflora. After bouncing my email around, I received an email saying they would give me 40% off ANOTHER order from Teleflora. It's like they never even looked at the pictures. I'm sure they are human and would agree that they failed to provide what they promised and they are goofy to expect me to trust them again. There are many florist options out there. Try any one before you try Teleflora.

Original review: May 15, 2019

Delivered the wrong arrangement. Paid $90 for flowers for my mom on Mothers day. They delivered a $20 arrangement that looked nothing like the one I ordered. I called to ask why and they said they had no idea and offered to refund me $20 dollars. I asked if they could just delivered what I ordered. They agreed and 3 days later still no flowers. They are dishonest. DO NOT USE.

Original review: May 14, 2019

We purchased a $150 flower arrangement on Friday before Mother's Day to have it delivered on Saturday to my Mom in another state. Teleflora took the order and said it would be no problem to have it delivered on Saturday. Saturday came and went - no delivery. My mother did not get flowers for Mother's Day. Monday came and went - still no flowers. I checked at the end of Tuesday - no flowers were delivered. There is no excuse for this crappy service. If Teleflora could not deliver the flowers they should have informed me that they could not deliver them so that I could have made other arrangements. I finally spoke with someone in "customer service" Tuesday night and she said that the flowers would be delivered on May 15th - 5 full days after the initial delivery was promised. When I asked why the flowers were not delivered she told me that they could not find a shop to deliver them over the last 4 days.

You would think that a company like Teleflora would have verified that they could actually deliver the flowers before taking money from customers and making empty promises. I believe that this tactic is a scam to collect as much money as possible before a major holiday and then make empty apologies for missing deliveries. I will never do business with these con artists again. My mother sat alone in her apartment waiting on flowers for 5 days - there is no excuse for this poor treatment - this could be her last Mother's Day and Teleflora ruined it. SHAME ON THEM!!! It will be interesting to see if they get delivered tomorrow - I'm not holding my breath...

Original review: May 14, 2019

Ordered Mother’s Day flowers online for the first time as mom has retired to Florida. Flowers were to be delivered on 5/13 as she was on vacation. Flowers were left on her doorstep Friday 5/10 (3 days early) where they sat in the hot sun and died. Poor mom came home to dead flowers, I called right away and they agreed to deliver fresh flowers on Monday as promised... They did not! Now after 2 days of phone calls and emails Teleflora is refusing to refund the purchase price? Dishonest company using sub par florists apparently. Do not throw away your money

Original review: May 14, 2019

Updated 05/17/2019: When I asked for a refund yesterday, they played a game with me, offering 20%, then 40%, then 50%, then 75% refund over the course of my arguing. Unreal. I was then promised re-delivery yesterday and was told it would be complete. I confirmed this am that the delivery did not happen.

Ordered flowers for Mother's Day 2019 online on May 10. Received confirmation of order via email and delivery confirmation email on May 11. Email stated they were hand-delivered to correct address. My mother never received them. When I called to ask for an immediate refund they told me I had to wait 24 hours because store could not confirm order. They then offered me a discount of 50% on my next purchase - really? When I asked for a supervisor to talk to, they told me they were all busy and I needed to call back in 30 minutes - really?

Original review: May 14, 2019

This company is a joke. $70 a piece for flowers to be delivered for Mother's day and my mother's look nothing like the bright colorful display I ordered, instead she received ugly white flowers with 3 red roses, my mother in law didn't receive hers the day before mother's day which I paid extra for, even though I received an email saying that they were hand delivered that day. She finally received them today, 4 days late and dying. I said multiple times I wanted the order canceled and my money back since they were not delivered by Mother's day and after seeing the pathetic ones they delivered to my mother and they just keep ignoring me. Don't ever order from this company unless you want to be severely disappointed.

Original review: May 14, 2019

First of all this company and their customer service is despicable. Not only were my flowers delivered late, but it was NOTHING like the flowers I ordered and HALF OF THE FLOWERS WERE ALREADY WILTING! When I called I was offered a measly 30% refund and because I had used a groupon, I was not refunded for the total order! I am so disgusted with how this company handled the situation and DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE to purchase a flower bouquet from this website. Absolutely disgusted.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I ordered flowers for my mother on May 2 to be delivered May 10. On May 11th I received an email that the flowers would be delivered a day late.... I contacted Teleflora that they were never delivered, only to be told they were delivered on May 12th. I had used a Groupon towards this purchase, not sure if this is why the poor service. The flowers were finally delivered 3 days late, after Mother's Day and were nothing like the arrangement I had ordered. Teleflora says they cannot get in touch with the shop that delivered the bogus arrangement, so they cannot do anything about it.

Original review: May 14, 2019

In total I paid $69 to send a flower arrangement. I chose the deluxe bouquet because I figured it’d be the nicest and most extravagant. I received about 4 flowers total and one of which was already dying. So disappointed and will never order from them again.

Original review: May 14, 2019

They sent an arrangement that looked fairly cheap and was nothing like what I ordered (premium orchids). Customer service only offered a 20% off coupon for future purchase and even after calling would only refund me 50% though I just wanted them to send the correct arrangement. However, there is a 48 hour re-delivery period which I had no way of making it in as my recipient had no way of knowing that what they received was not at all what was intended and I did not know in time. I will NEVER order from Teleflora again as I have no faith that they will ever send the correct order or take appropriate steps to fix the problem. They were a huge disappointment.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Ordered Flowers for my sister's birthday 3 days prior to the day of her Birthday and the day of her birthday May 13th I get an email at 10:54 saying, "Unfortunately, the chosen selection is not available. Please pick another choice". I return my choice right away and I get another email back at 12:08 with, "Unfortunately, we are unable to place your order for delivery on requested day". Hello, people. Today is her Birthday. Not tomorrow. BAD Business. I hope they wouldn't do that to a person that needed these for a funeral. When asked if I would have to pay full price they said yes and would only give me a 30 % discount off of my next order. I'm still waiting for that email. Will NEVER use them again.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered a mixed basket of live plants for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. Instead of substituting live plants based on availability, they substituted cut flowers. My mother in law lost her husband last year, and cut flowers remind her of the funeral. I specifically ordered live plants because of this. Imagine my horror when I arrived to her house for dinner when I saw the cut flowers. This substitution was WHOLLY inappropriate. Worse still, when I contacted them, I told them I wanted a refund. The best they could do was 50% of the cost of the flowers. I paid $60 for flowers that were thrown out, and $20 to ensure that they got to her on Saturday. I feel I have been ripped off, and their incompetence made my mother-in-law's Mother's Day one of the worst she's ever had. I will NEVER recommend these people to anyone. I would encourage you to look elsewhere for your floral needs.

Original review: May 13, 2019

What I ordered and received are too different things! When I reached out they offered me a discount to purchase flowers again! Needless to say you couldn't give them to me for free. It looked like my child threw them together. Never again. Buyers beware!

Original review: May 13, 2019

Ordered flowers for Mother’s Day to be delivered May 10. Received an email from Teleflora on May 10 saying “your flowers have been hand delivered on May 10th." Called to wish my mom happy Mother’s Day on May 12 and she says she never received flowers. Called Teleflora and was told they now would not deliver until May 13. Send an email no response as of yet. Called and asked to speak to a supervisor who was not at all helpful, when I asked who the florist was the call was disconnected and no one called back. The one question they ask you every time you call is “can we have your phone number in case this call is disconnected and we can call you back." Didn’t happen. My mom called me this am and tells me the flowers were delivered last night at 10:15 pm. Not acceptable and still haven’t heard back from Teleflora.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I understand that Teleflora tells you upfront that they cannot guarantee the arrangement will look exactly as picture. But, I ordered all white roses, with purple flowers and purple ribbon. I got a couple of white rose, mixed in with pink roses, some purple-bluish flowers and no ribbon. The florist made no attempt to call and let me know about the variation, and teleflora customer service was really no help. I have used 1-800-Flowers for years, I thought I would give teleflora a shot. Not again. I know they are contracting with local florists, but I don't have confidence in their screening process or quality standards.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered Mother's Day flowers to be delivered on Saturday 5/11. It was not delivered. They promised it will be delivered on Sunday 5/12. That didn't happen either. I cancelled the order in the end because there’s no point to deliver the flowers after Mother’s Day. Throughout the 2 days, I had to call several times and be put on hold forever. The most incompetent vendor and service agents. I will NEVER order from them again.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Ordered flowers for Mother’s Day 1 week in advance and these idiots couldn’t deliver. The order never showed up. I highly recommend to anyone not to use this joke of a company. Then, when I called to get a refund, their idiot customer service rep told me I’d have my money back by day's end. Of course that didn’t happen either. Do yourself a favor and don’t use Teleflora.com. Never again.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered flowers for my mom for mother's day and the item was not what I ordered. It looked nothing like the picture online. And on top of that it was delivered on the wrong date. They did not hand deliver them. They left it on her porch. They didn't knock on the door or anything. She didn't get them til the next day. Plus I ordered a balloon and it did not arrive with the flowers. Very unhappy. Never going to use them again.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I place my order on 5/07/19 To be delivery 5/10/19. As today’s 5/12/19 9:20 The flowers weren’t delivered yet so I called Teleflora and ask them to cancel my order because was for mother’s day And that date passed. Very disappointed from this company. They made my mom and me a really bad Mother’s Day.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered a beautiful arrangement for Mother's Day for my Mom. At $60 I expected what I ordered even given the excessive delivery fee. I tried to put the pictures of what I ordered here but it's not possible. Imagine a Picasso and a 5 year old's attempt at a copy. That's what was sent. Some daisies, carnations and ferns. A cheap supermarket bouquet that would run $5. Complete rip-off.

Teleflora Company Information