2.64/5

930 Teleflora Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 13, 2019

I understand that Teleflora tells you upfront that they cannot guarantee the arrangement will look exactly as picture. But, I ordered all white roses, with purple flowers and purple ribbon. I got a couple of white rose, mixed in with pink roses, some purple-bluish flowers and no ribbon. The florist made no attempt to call and let me know about the variation, and teleflora customer service was really no help. I have used 1-800-Flowers for years, I thought I would give teleflora a shot. Not again. I know they are contracting with local florists, but I don't have confidence in their screening process or quality standards.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered Mother's Day flowers to be delivered on Saturday 5/11. It was not delivered. They promised it will be delivered on Sunday 5/12. That didn't happen either. I cancelled the order in the end because there’s no point to deliver the flowers after Mother’s Day. Throughout the 2 days, I had to call several times and be put on hold forever. The most incompetent vendor and service agents. I will NEVER order from them again.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Ordered flowers for Mother’s Day 1 week in advance and these idiots couldn’t deliver. The order never showed up. I highly recommend to anyone not to use this joke of a company. Then, when I called to get a refund, their idiot customer service rep told me I’d have my money back by day's end. Of course that didn’t happen either. Do yourself a favor and don’t use Teleflora.com. Never again.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered flowers for my mom for mother's day and the item was not what I ordered. It looked nothing like the picture online. And on top of that it was delivered on the wrong date. They did not hand deliver them. They left it on her porch. They didn't knock on the door or anything. She didn't get them til the next day. Plus I ordered a balloon and it did not arrive with the flowers. Very unhappy. Never going to use them again.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I place my order on 5/07/19 To be delivery 5/10/19. As today’s 5/12/19 9:20 The flowers weren’t delivered yet so I called Teleflora and ask them to cancel my order because was for mother’s day And that date passed. Very disappointed from this company. They made my mom and me a really bad Mother’s Day.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered a beautiful arrangement for Mother's Day for my Mom. At $60 I expected what I ordered even given the excessive delivery fee. I tried to put the pictures of what I ordered here but it's not possible. Imagine a Picasso and a 5 year old's attempt at a copy. That's what was sent. Some daisies, carnations and ferns. A cheap supermarket bouquet that would run $5. Complete rip-off.

Original review: May 12, 2019

Only gave 1 star because I had to for the post, should be a ZERO... I ordered a potted hydrangea for my mom on 5/8/2019 to be delivered on Saturday 5/11/19 for Mother's Day. I got an email confirmation from Teleflora saying my flowers were "hand-delivered" on 5/11.... Not true, when I called my mom this morning to wish her a happy Mother's Day I found out they never arrived. WHY would you send a confirmation email when it is a LIE? So I called Teleflora, who put me on hold to call the florist, and when she came back she said sorry, they will bring it today and some blahblahblah about the busy holiday. I checked in with Mom again tonight, guess what??? No sign of the delivery.

I call back Teleflora and they tell me that it could be delivered by 8pm. It's 7:33 so I have to wait and call back in 27 minutes to put in a non-delivery complaint. So I'm spending my time wisely and writing a review about my experience. At the end of the day, my mom has no gift from me, and I'm out $80. (For now, I'm thinking my credit card company will get my money back if they don't refund me.) Don't use these people. Horrible service.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I ordered an arrangement to be delivered on Mother's Day 4 days prior.. Arrangement was not delivered.. No call or email to let me know it wasn't delivered.. Called customer support and got the typical runaround.. What's bad is they won't tell you who the florist is that has your order so you can call and let them know just how deplorable their business is.. I will not be using Teleflora again.. A complete waste of time and a waste of your hard earned money to deal with these crooks..

Original review: May 12, 2019

I had my reservations about ordering from a 3rd party service, but did it anyways... And I would never ever recommend Teleflora to anyone. I placed my order on 5/9/2019 to be delivered on 5/10/2019 to surprise my best friend while she was home. I checked the tracker all day and it continued to say “with florist”. I even checked in with my friend to see if she received any deliveries, and nothing. I called in on 5/11/2019 and customer service assured me that they would be delivered same day. They even provided a coupon for inconvenience. Still no flowers!!! Now it’s 5/12/2019 (mother’s day), and still no flowers! The weekend has been ruined by this disappointment, as I live in another city and wasn't able to find a replacement on such short notice!!! I requested a refund and will never order, nor recommend Teleflora to anyone!!

Original review: May 12, 2019

WORST ONLINE ORDER EXPERIENCE EVER! I ordered two weeks before the Mother's Day: a DELUXE pink and white flowers on a PINK vase. What I just received was a standard flowers on a CLEAR vase! THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THE ONE THEY HAVE ON THE SITE! I was expecting almost, if not, exactly like the one I ordered, specifically, because my mom likes pink and I didn't get it. I called the customer service hoping that they can at least contact the local shop to solve this situation, but she said either I would wait until someone could pick up the flower from me and replace it with something close to it but she doesn't know when it's going to take place, or she could just give me a 30% refund. A freaking 30% refund! DIDN'T EVEN GOT A FULL REFUND!

I even offered that I could go to that local store and return it in exchange for something CLOSE to what I bought, but NOPE. I couldn't even do that because the representative said that the local store just didn't have the one that I bought and what they gave was an equal value of what I ordered, and that is RIDICULOUS! What I got was something worth around $20! And she did NOTHING after that! Just "advised" to get the 30 FREAKING PERCENT OF REFUND and that she "filed" my situation already. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED, UPSET, AND FRUSTRATED ABOUT THIS ENTIRE SITUATION! And as a first time buyer from this website, this is a very bad experience! I am never going to buy here ever again! And I will make sure everyone that I know will find out about this. This is a waste.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I would give this company NEGATIVE 50 stars if I could and I didn't even want to give them one star. They were to deliver my mom her Mother's Day flowers on the Friday before Mother's Day and she never ever received them. To make things worse, they never contacted me to let me know, but still took my money. When I called on Mother's Day to complain that she never received her flowers, I was told that the order was CANCELLED! What??? No phone call to me, no email, no word. I asked for a full refund and will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!!! Buyer beware spend your hard earned $ elsewhere. They will not follow through unless it is at their convenience.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I ordered flowers for my Mother, specifically ones with lavender roses because she loves that color and it was suppose to be delivered in a pretty purple vase. Order was nothing like that, never ordering again. I called for them to resend better flowers or refund my order and all they could do was a 20% refund. Thoroughly disappointed and ruined Mother's day. Never order from here again! Listed below is the actual order and what actually got delivered.

Original review: May 12, 2019

Ordered two arrangements to be delivered on 5/11. One was delivered. But, the arrangement did not look like the picture that was advertised. I ordered a bouquet that was supposed to include both white and peach flowers and instead it only contained pink flowers. There were supposed to be burgundy mums in the arrangement, and there were none. There were almost none of the fillers that were advertised and instead there were huge large leaves that did not make the arrangement look pretty.

The second arrangement I ordered never reached my mother, even though I received an email saying that it was delivered. Upon contacting Customer Service, they attempted to call both local florists but were not able to reach anyone. I asked for a refund on the order that did not even arrive to my mom. And, they said they could not do anything until they were able to talk to the local florist to see what exactly happened. As for my mother-in-law's flowers, they said they would put in a complaint in their system and get back to me after they are able to speak to the florist. A very unsatisfactory experience! Will not be using Teleflora in the future! It's just too bad that I had to learn this the hard way and my two mothers being affected on their special day! Boo Teleflora! And, shame on you.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I ordered flowers on April 24th to be delivered to my mom on her birthday May 6th. On May 7th, I spoke to my mom and was surprised that she didn't mention the flowers. I asked if she had received them and she said no. I emailed Teleflora that day and didn't get a response. The next day, May 8th, I called and spoke to a man who put me on hold and to call the florist. When he came back he said that the flowers had been delivered on May 7th (scheduled delivery date having been May 6th) before noon and that someone had signed for them. My mom was at work before noon and no one would have been home to sign for the flowers so the lie was easily disproven. I told him I wanted a refund for non delivery and he said he will open an investigation and call me back. He never called back.

Later that day, a bouquet NOTHING like I had ordered was dropped off at my mom's driveway. I ordered a $58 colorful bouquet with several different kinds of flowers in a pretty vase. What came was all white, all the same kind of scraggly white flowers in a glass jar. The bouquet was worth about $15, several days late, not what I ordered and delivered after I had already requested a refund. I was beyond disgusted and sent another email explaining the situation and asked for a refund. I received a curt reply saying the flowers had been delivered, case closed. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and encourage everyone else who has had horrible experience with Teleflora to do the same.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I order a orchids, roses and lilies arrangement (imagination bloom) for my mother on Mother's day, I spent $110 and what I got was a $ 20 bouquet at best. Bad quality, done so unprofessionally. I was so embarrassed. I understand it's a busy day, but at least they should send a same quality and value of what I order.

On top of this disaster, they deliver the arrangement at 10:00 pm the night before of the order.

Original review: May 12, 2019

Absolutely horrible! I ordered on Tuesday for flowers to be delivered on Saturday 3000 miles away to my mom for Mother's Day. I got an email that they were delivered, but they were not delivered to my mom. I was on the phone with customer service three different times totaling 1 hour and 53 minutes. They kept disconnecting me, saying there was no supervisor available, saying that they could not refund my money, I will never use this company again. So not only did my mom not get a gift from me for Mother's Day, it cost me $54 for her not to get it. Absolutely horrible. Please do not waste your money. Send a gift card through the mail.

Original review: May 12, 2019

4 arrangements ordered on 05-09 for delivery 05-11. None received by 8:30 pm. Contact with customer service after holding for 30 minutes. Tracking found order had been cancelled by Teleflora "for my protection". No contact was made re the cancellation, per bank no charge was ever submitted by Teleflora. This was the 2nd incident in 2 years (12-17). Customer service is not helpful, no explanation of what the protection is for, no notification that the order had been cancelled. Customer service stated the order could be renewed by the purchaser. At this point, an order for Mother's Day receipt would be useless. There will not be a 3rd attempt to utilize this company.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I ordered flowers for my Mom for Mother’s Day. She sent me a picture to thank me. I paid $50. For the deluxe arrangement. The photo she sent was such a lower quality and quantity. It looked like a $15 arrangement my local grocery store. When I called to complain they offered to refund me $13.00 on a $70 order. The man I spoke with used a condescending voice the entire time. I asked to speak to a manager, but he said they were all busy since it was a busy weekend. A year earlier the same company charged my card but failed to ever deliver the flowers I ordered for my Grandma’s birthday. I am done with Teleflora!

Original review: May 11, 2019

Nowhere in the ballpark of the quality promised. The flowers look like something thrown together in a hospital gift shop. Spent 119 on peonies and they delivered 8 blooms with some spare greenery. I feel 100% scammed. When I called they tried to give me a credit for future use. I demanded back my money and they said they'd do a refund, but the florist would be coming to pick the flowers up. I said that that would be fine. The lady said she's process it and be right back. Ten minutes later and I'm still waiting on her to come back. RUN don't walk away. Side note, I purchased flowers for my mom, step mom, and mother in-law from FTD, and that has been a wonderful experience. Definitely use them instead.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I ordered the Exotic Grace arrangement in premium for my Mother. This arrangement is tropical, with Bird of Paradise flowers and bamboo in a low, square Asian style vase. What they delivered was completely different. I was shocked when my Mom sent me a pic of an arrangement with flowers like Gerber Daisies and pink Roses in a cheap, run of the mill, clear glass vase with a small pink ribbon. It looked like your typical grocery store bouquet that you can find anywhere in the country for around $40 to $50.

She gave me the info for the florist that Teleflora contracted to make the arrangement. I called them and they informed me that they refused the original order because they were out of the Bird of Paradise flowers. They said that Teleflora then just put in another order for a cheap ** "Florist's Choice" bouquet. They did this without even contacting me for my consent!!! The worst part is that the florist told me that they actually specialize in tropical flower arrangements and have multiple similar flowers that they could have used to come up with something at least close to the original order (which I would have been totally happy with). But noooo, Teleflora just took it into their own hands and put in an order for something completely different without my approval.

So now my mother has what looks like grocery store flowers on Mother's day. I live 1200 miles from her and can't spend this special day in her company. I spent HOURS online looking for something unique and special for her. Teleflora won't even give me a full refund! I would be happy with an exchange for something at least similar to what I ordered or a FULL refund. Not some partial refund crap! Own up to your bad practices and make this right!!! I will NEVER use this company again. In the future I'll just contact a local flower shop where my Mom lives.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I ordered 2 bouquets for mothers to be delivered for Mother’s Day. The bouquets looked beautiful on the website and I actually paid for the deluxe on both bouquets to make them look fuller and more beautiful. What my mother and mother in law got were crappy versions and also not what I ordered. Wannabe bouquets! I WILL NEVER purchase from them again!

Original review: May 11, 2019

I ordered the 95 Mustang arrangement, without my consent they delivered the completely wrong arrangement. Not similar whatsoever. After an hour and a half on the phone, they offered a 50% refund and TO GO TAKE THE FLOWERS BACK FROM MY MOTHER! These idiots are going to go knock on my mother's door and take the flowers back! So that they can “call in 24 hours and tell me if the correct arrangement is available.” Tomorrow is Mother’s Day and they could not get my issue resolved AND are re-po-ing the flowers. What kind of company would do that? Do not order flowers from them! I am in disbelief this company is still in existence with these practices.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my mom. It was bright and happy. She got dark and sad. My husband and I were horrified. Paid top dollar for the arrangement along with chocolates and a bear. I called Teleflora and they claimed they called the florist but they were closed. Refunded me half of my costs for missing the bear and chocolates. After I was off the phone I saw the pic my mom sent me and was horrified. I called them back gave them a piece of my mind. They refused to try and make it right so after a very winded butt chewing on my part to them I hung up. Got the florists number called them directly. Talked to the owner. She told me she spoke to Teleflora and offered to make the arrangement I picked out. They told her not to bother. Because of this she made the correct arrangement upgraded the bear and chocolates for free.

My mom sent me a picture of the new arrangement and the chocolates and bear. She was thrilled with the correct arrangement. The first one was pretty but not what I ordered. The florist also told me Teleflora didn’t give her the name of the arrangement I picked instead was told it was her choice of arrangement. She was very polite and professional about the situation and I will order directly from her and never again from Teleflora. This was my first and last time dealing with them.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I placed an order using Teleflora several days ahead of sending a floral arrangement for Mother's Day, only to be notified mid-day the day of delivery that this order could not be processed. I was left without other options for flower delivery and with no time to send another gift. All the customer service rep could offer me was a 20% discount and flower delivery mid-week the following week. Despicable. With so many other online floral delivery companies, I will never choose this one again, nor will I ever recommend them to another person.

Original review: May 10, 2019

We ordered a beautiful zen artistry arrangement for my mil for mother’s day & what she received looks absolutely nothing like the photo whatsoever. We were horrified when she posted a pic of the arrangement, thanking us. It looks like an arrangement of ugly plastic flowers that you would purchase at a Dollar Store or second hand store. We paid top dollar for the premium arrangement for her to receive garbage!! I will NEVER use TELEFLORA again!!! Worst experience ever!

Original review: May 10, 2019

I ordered for an arrangement to be sent to my mom today and me just being me I called them and asked when they would be delivered today since it was the delivery date. I called and the representative said he called and could not get an answer from the flower company. So I promise you I called back at least 6 times and got the same damn response. These people are crooks and I should sue these **. They said the flowers would be delivered by 5pm and nothing. Lying sons of **.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Shame on them. I ordered flowers to be delivered 5/9 prior to Mother's Day. They were NOT, but I received an email stating they were. I called late that night and requested a refund, informed them my mother would not be home to receive them 5/10 or the remainder of the weekend. That is WHY I selected the early delivery date. I was completely ignored. Flowers were delivered 5/10 anyway! I called again, was told I'd only receive a 50% refund because they were delivered. Hope my mom enjoys her DEAD flowers when she returns home next week, and I hope Teleflora feels that the profit margin they earned on my 50% that they kept was worth losing a customer for life. SHAME. Happy Mother's Day, from Teleflora, mom.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I tried giving this company a second chance. The first time they didn’t deliver my order on the right day AND it was the wrong arrangement. They acted like they didn’t care that I was upset and didn’t try to fix it. Then offered a discount on my next order! What?! I said I would never order from them again. And I gave it another try. I specifically ordered sunflowers cause my cousin loves them and she just had a miscarriage. The arrangement they sent did not have ONE sunflower! Not even what I ordered! I called and all they could do was try to refund 20% and claimed sunflowers weren’t available in that area. This place is a waste and customer service is unbelievable. I will never order from this company again!!!

Original review: May 10, 2019

I ordered flowers for my th sister to be delivered on FRIDAY May 10th. They showed up on THURSDAY the 9th and the flowers were old and looked like they got them out of the trash. Will never buy from Teleflora again and the man who delivered the flowers was a total dumb**. When I said they didn't look good and a day early he just stood there and didn't speak. Just shoved a clipboard in my face and said sign. Where did they find this guy? I bet he put the flower order together.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I order flowers for someone to be delivered on the 9th. The flowers were not delivered to her at all. I contacted Teleflora and spoke with a rude man who informed me that the flowers were delivered, I advised him that they were not and he stated, "You can call back tomorrow and try to get your money back, but we are too busy now taking orders for Mothers day." So the company took my money and instead of apologizing and refunding they advised me they didn't have time for me because they were to busy taking other peoples money. I caution you to use another option for your floral delivery.

Teleflora Company Information