Teleflora

• 0%
  • 4%
  • 93%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?
    Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 18, 2024

I ordered a flower arrangement to be delivered to a business on a Friday. As of 4:55pm that day, the flowers were not delivered. I called customer service, which says they have a window between 11a-5p. They called the florist, who did not respond. I demanded that the flowers be delivered on Monday. The supervisor assured me that the flowers would be hand-delivered to a person on Monday. This was not the case. They were left outside the business on Monday, and someone happened to see them. Would NOT recommend or ever use again.

Price

Reviewed June 17, 2024

I ordered flowers from the website to send to my friend and her mom in Germany and well there’s sometimes limitations to what flowers are due to the season etc for the amount of money I was charged. It’s nowhere close to what the pictures looks like when you pay for a dozen or more roses and it’s four roses and some local flowers. It’s definitely not worth it. I would recommend seeking out more localized Flower shop to where you want to send flowers. I know for me I won’t use them again. I spent $150 for flowers that I could’ve bought from the local grocery store for 30 bucks.

Reviewed June 12, 2024

Needed to send my wife flowers on our anniversary day. I was at work and wanted to surprise her. I googled this site and it says same day delivery. I ordered at 9:30 am. I left work around 4:30p and the flowers were still not there. I spoke to someone and she told me they can’t control when deliveries are made. I think for the outrageously uncharged they do on flowers, the least they can do is make a commitment to deliver within 2 or 3 hours.

Reviewed June 12, 2024

I will NEVER do business with Teleflora again. This is the second time I have tried to order flowers for a funeral and they have not been able to deliver either time. With regards to the order#** dated 6/11/2024: I placed an order & provided the exact address of the Funeral home in the Fort Worth, TX area. The website specifically states that orders placed by 2:00pm will be delivered same day. I placed my order shortly before 2pm in the same time zone, I also listed what time the funeral was scheduled for the next morning (10am) and that flowers were to be delivered before funeral service. Thinking as long as they arrive before service I am happy.

Today (6/12/2024) at 11:30am we received a call and the caller was unable to communicate clearly in English, all we could make of the call was "Teleflora", so they were ask to call back. Approximately 1 hour later another call, still extremely difficult to understand, but what we could get was "they could not deliver prior to funeral service - Can they deliver to the home?" I refused, so they did state they would refund.

This was a single day to deliver the order, but past experience has taught me they cannot and will not deliver no matter how much advance notice they have. My previous experience in the Tulsa OK area, they had a full week to deliver to a funeral home. After 3 attempts to reschedule the delivery date, all because they could not deliver on specific days, and then when they missed the funeral all together they wanted to again deliver to the home. No one who is grieving the loss of a loved one, wants flowers delivered to the home. Again they had to refund.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 9, 2024

We were unable to attend my uncle's funeral due to distance; used Teleflora to send to funeral sprays. The Teleflora customer service was excellent with follow through to confirm they would be delivered on time. My aunt just sent pictures of all flowers sent to the chapel for the funeral services, and we were very disappointed in both the quality and arrangement of both sprays. See pics below of what was order and what got delivered.

Reviewed June 6, 2024

They will ruin a Birthday surprise and don't care. The flowers, balloon, and chocolates I ordered to be delivered to my best friend on her birthday were not delivered. I don't care that they were sent to the wrong address. They would not resend the flowers either "That's not our policy." They offered a refund and then asked me to rate their service. Honey, a refund will NOT make up for you ruining the birthday surprise. A refund is REQUIRED and is not good customer service. We must stop congratulating companies for not doing what they're paid to do. Do not bother with them, find a local florist and call them directly instead.

Reviewed June 3, 2024

The bouquet promised "pink roses, ivory alstroemeria, miniature pink carnations, pink sinuata statice, dusty miller, and lemon leaf with a large green echeveria succulent". The photo showed five roses at the minimum. The bouquet that was delivered contained exactly 2 pink roses, pink alstroemeria, 2 miniature pink carnations, a large green chrysanthemum, and basic greens - no succulents, no statice, no dusty miller, no lemon leaf. The bouquet was also 2/3 the size it showed in the photo. Teleflora offered a 50% refund and a discount on a future purchase, which I told them they can keep, as there won't be any future purchases through them. Total rip-off!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 3, 2024

I ordered a casket spray on Tuesday 5/28/24 for a funeral scheduled for that Saturday 6/01/24. The representative took the order and ensured delivery for Saturday morning for freshness. I told him that I preferred that the spray be delivered to the funeral home on Friday since the services were 1hr earlier than originally planned to ease our minds. I took it a step further and called everyday to track the status of delivery and the automated response was "your order is out for delivery or had been delivered."

On Saturday morning I called and spoke to someone. They gave me a misleading message about the automated response being accurate. Less than an hour later I got a call from Teleflora apologizing for their inability to deliver because the flower shops were closed on Saturday. AN HOUR BEFORE THE SERVICES.... HORRIBLE & SAD!!! My recommendation is to just pay the extra money and contact a local florist. DO NOT USE TELEFLORA!

Reviewed May 25, 2024

I ordered an arrangement from Teleflora online on Tuesday to be delivered the next day. It was not delivered. I called Wednesday and was told it would be delivered the next day and it was not. Same thing the following day. I called on Saturday and learned the order had been cancelled. They said they could not find a local florist to satisfy my order. They did not notify me about the cancellation. Over this period I spent in excess of three hours calling, being put on hold, responding to their emails, pursuing their web connections. Teleflora is a joke and I will never use them again. In the future I will contact a local florist and conduct my business with them directly. Live and learn.

Reviewed May 18, 2024

I paid $164.00 for a deluxe arrangement with rush delivery. The flowers were never delivered and customer service didn’t seem to care when I contacted them! I will never give them my business ever again. And they said that it will take 10 business days to issue my refund! Not acceptable.

Contract & TermsPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 17, 2024

Big mistake!! Thought I would give them a second chance after they failed to deliver an arrangement a year, or so ago. They did not deliver on the date requested, and when they did deliver, the arrangement was not even close to what I ordered. Fast forward to Mother's Day 2024. Scheduled a delivery for the Friday (05/10/2024) before Mother's Day to avoid the rush and guarantee delivery. As of today (05/17/2024) No delivery confirmation or delivery of "Mother's Day" floral arrangement! Never again!!

Sales & MarketingPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 17, 2024

Followers for funeral NEVER arrived! Ordered on the 9th of May, and supposed to have arrived on the 13th of May! They still haven’t arrived! They are a scam business from California who takes your money and never deliver!

Reviewed May 16, 2024

I ordered flowers for my mom, the delivery was made to her neighbor's house and she received something completely different than what I ordered on the website. I understand it will similar not exactly the same. I have included pictures. First picture is what I ordered and second and third what she received. I called their customer service and they said, "you will get 30% off, bye!" That was it! I do not recommend this service or company to anyone even if it was free… I will never ever use their services. I hope this will help everyone out there not to make any purchase from Teleflora.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 15, 2024

I would have given them a zero if I could! I had ordered flowers to be delivered on a specific date, but they never arrived. When I called to track the order, I found out that the ordered! No email or text or phone call to notify me! Nothing! How disappointing! I strongly advise anyone not to give this company any business.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 14, 2024

How often does Mother's Day come a year? How long has Mother's Day existed. What is the number one item sent to Mothers on Mother's Day? One would like to believe that considering the above anyone in the flower business are prepared for one of the biggest money making event for their business. As a customer there is a lot of trust involved to believe that what was ordered and paid for in advance would be taken care of. I normally do not go the flower route and try to go outside if the box in showing my soulmate how much I love and adore her for the love she shows me daily. Unfortunately this year I was not behind the eight ball due to health and other issues which found myself ordering flowers, chocolate and a card. It never arrived, this company had the nerve to send me a letter attached to my email stating it was delivered.

I stayed home the entire day waiting for delivery as I was going to present it to her later in the evening. Mistakes are made no one's perfect, but to attempt to cover up a mistake with an elaborate lie is not excusable. Honesty works. Yes I would have been upset at the moment, who wouldn't? But would have gotten past that and at some point would use the business again. But the fact that they tried to cover it up possibly as so they would be off the hook in returning the over one hundred thirty dollars is despicable. If you have no integrity I want nothing to do with you. Yes I was reimbursed, what was I suppose to do with that? Hand the money to my wife? The right thing would have returned the money and maybe a small bouquet of flowers instead of leaving me hanging.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

Ordered flowers for mother's day. Money was taken from my account successfully. No flowers came. I contacted them to find out what happened, they cancelled it. No email or notice. No gift for my wife on mother's day. Avoid.

Lynn

That just happened to me today

Reviewed May 13, 2024

I am extremely disappointed by Teleflora. I place an order for 3 bouquets and the day of delivery (Friday) 1 was delivered and it was beautiful, the second was so subbed of parts it wasn't anything like I ordered and the 3rd I was told they couldn't deliver on their promise of that day. So I got a partial refund for the second subbed one and the 3rd one was rescheduled to deliver the next day (Saturday). At the end of the next day (Sunday) the 3rd bouquet was never delivered and I was never contacted by Teleflora, I had to call and ask where is it.

At that point they offered a refund but the flowers were for Mothers Day and I asked if they could be rescheduled for Monday, which they said yes it could be. Then Monday morning I got an automatic email from Teleflora Operations that my order was cancelled and a full refund would be issued. Once again support didnt reach out. At this point I will not use Teleflora anymore as you can make 3 promises to a customer and break all of them. I would expect a company who takes an order to deliver and not just keep giving false promises. I was a long time customer.

Customer ServiceOnline & AppRefunds & Payouts

Reviewed May 13, 2024

I ordered flowers for my Mom on Mother's Day from Teleflora. What a mistake!! Their website claimed that they were delivered on the Friday before but when I contacted my Mom - they were not. I contacted Teleflora each day until Mother's Day and they kept indicating that the delivery window included 3 days. The day after Mother's Day when they still had not arrived - I contacted Teleflora for a refund. They issued a partial refund of $24.09 on a $80.29 order. When I questioned it they hung up on me. Never, ever order from this hideous company. Order direct from the local florist.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

If I could give them a zero I would. I ordered the flowers for my sisters for Mother’s Day. What arrived was not even 1/10 or what the picture showed. The expectation vs reality is completely different. I would recommend to order from a local florist not from the scam sites. What a HUGE disappointment.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedRefunds & PayoutsStaff

Reviewed May 13, 2024

I had a very dissatisfied experience with Teleflora and will not be using their services in the future. I placed an order on May 5th for flowers to arrive a day before Mother's Day (May 11th). I contacted customer service several times to ensure that the followers would arrive on the 11th and I was reassured they would. On the day of the 11th, I got a confirmation that the flowers arrived, and when I called my Mother to verify, she said they never came. However, the flowers were supposed to be signed for, so I was confused.

I contacted customer service, but they could not contact the florist (I called twice), and they do not give out the florist information. How are in business with someone and you can't contact them?. Long story short they issued me a full refund, but I was more concerned with who had the flowers and HOW they dropped it off at the wrong address. I would not recommend this service to anyone, especially if you need flowers for an important occasion. My experience was absolutely horrible.

Refunds & Payouts

Reviewed May 13, 2024

TERRIBLE!!! I ordered flowers and chocolates for Mother's Day. The didn't deliver the chocolates and the flowers were not as described. Trying to get in contact with a human takes hours and they don't refund the taxes or associated fees they charged for the undelivered product.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed May 13, 2024

I’ve ordered flowers from Teleflora before with no issues - flowers arrived fresh and were delivered when promised - granted it wasn’t around Mother’s Day, but it was around Easter. This year I placed an order on Monday afternoon, 5/6/24 for a Mother’s Day plant, to be delivered on Friday 5/10/24. The website never stated that there were possible delays and continued to send me email advertisements throughout the week stating that plants and flowers were still available to be ordered and delivered by Mother’s Day. I checked their site after placing my order to ensure the order had been received; the site showed that the order had been placed and that it was now with the florist and showed my selected delivery date as 5/10/24.

I checked on the morning of 5/10/24, and the “at florist” status hadn’t changed; I checked throughout the day and the status “at florist” remained. I selected the option to track my order online and instead of offering a tracking option a message appeared stating that a link had been sent to my email - after several tries and checking my email repeatedly, there was no email and no online update.

I finally called the customer service number at about 9:00PM on the evening of 5/10/24 and after an extended wait (about 25 minutes) I finally spoke to a representative who stated that he’d place me on hold while he called the florist himself - after about 3 minutes he came back to state that the florist was closed; further he stated he could offer no guarantee or time window, but that now the order “should” arrive by 7:30 PM on 5/11/24; after the call I saw online that the delivery date had been changed to Saturday, 5/11/24. The rep also stated I should receive a confirmation email when the delivery arrived. I was also assured I’d receive a 30% discount on this order as well as a 30% coupon for a future purchase.

I continued to check the site throughout 5/11/24 and since I now knew that the delivery cut off time was 7:30, I called Teleflora again at 5:00PM; again I was placed on hold while the rep stated they were contacting the florist on my behalf; this time the rep stated that he’d reached the florist and that the florist told him that they would send a confirmation email when the delivery had been made but that they were very busy.

The rep told me that hopefully they would be delivered by the cut off time of 7:30 but nothing could be done at this time since we were still within the delivery timeframe. I asked if it were possible that I could go to the florist and pick up my order myself and was informed that reps weren’t allowed to give out this information. The rep stated he’d text me when he had an update - of course that never happened either. Of course I also received no confirmation email by 7:30 so I called back, spoke to another representative, and canceled my order.

This poor service, unaccountably and unreliability is unacceptable and I will never do business with this company and would warn everyone else not to either. High volumes of requests for plants and flowers are to be expected around days such as Mother's Day and this is inexcusable, especially when the order was paced days in advance. This company no longer needs to be in business and I’d warn everyone to learn from my experience and never trust, rely on or utilize Teleflora. If there was a way to give no or negative stars I certainly would, and that rating would still be too high.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

I ordered a large bouquet of flowers to be delivered to my sister on Mother’s Day. The flowers were never delivered. I received a delivery confirmation email and it stated “hand delivered”. My sister never received the flowers. I called and the woman I spoke with said she left a message for the delivery driver and that they would reach out to me. No one called or emailed. She said to call back if they were not delivered by 8pm. Guess what? No flowers. Now I’m on hold, they tried to offer me a 30% refund.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. NEVER EVER will I order flowers or anything from this company again. Completely untrustworthy.

Reviewed May 12, 2024

Ordered a fruit basket with flowers for Mother’s Day. I ordered 5 days before Mother’s Day. Accepted flexible delivery between may 10th and 12th for a $10 discount. Total I paid $70. On may 11th I got email saying it was delivered. I was out of town so I checked with mom to make sure she got it. It was not delivered. Several emails back and forth with company and was told the local florist didn’t have fruit and we’re just gonna deliver some flowers on the 12th. I told them I wanted my money back and it was too late to order anywhere else. I had to cut my trip short, come home and make the basket myself. They really put me in a bind and almost ruined Mother’s Day completely and they didn’t even inform me. In fact they tried to say it was delivered like I wouldn’t notice.

Reviewed May 12, 2024

The crappiest of crap service!!! Placed the order on May 6th for delivery on May 11th (the day before mother’s day). I did this because we were traveling and I knew I wouldn't have time as the date got closer. On 5/10 at 4:52pm I got an EMAIL telling me they could not fulfill my delivery. So, not only did I have stress of finding a new florist on vacation but if I would not have checked my email while on vacation, my MIL would have had NO flowers at all!!!! Crap service and communication!!!!

Contract & TermsPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 12, 2024

I placed 3 orders to be delivered today. Two of the orders were placed on April 25th. One of those were delivered a day early and the arrangement was not close to what I paid for. The second order was cancelled by Teleflora today. Still waiting to see if the third arrangement actually gets delivered. I will not be using this service in the future.

Reviewed May 12, 2024

This is the worst floral company!! After a phone call that confirmed my flowers will be delivered to my mother in law for Mother’s Day a day early, my order was canceled without any notice!!! When called customer service, they said I received an email of cancellation and my account credited. On top of that, that said they told me the bouquet was florist choice!! Total lies!!! Never received an email. They did nothing for me!!!

Reviewed May 12, 2024

I ordered some flowers for my Mom which were marked as delivered but never arrived, so I contacted customer service and they gave me a partial refund, a discount on my next order, and had the flowers re-delivered the next morning. They also called to confirm it had been received. 10/10 in my book!

Reviewed May 12, 2024

Ordered a small plant for delivery for my niece's birthday...They substituted a peace lily (which is poisonous to dogs and cats which she has). I called and was told by a supervisor that they would order the plant from a different florist to be delivered the following day. The next day she received some fresh flowers (the roses were already past their bloom). I called back about the plant, and a supervisor said they were never going to try to resend the plant, they only send a complimentary fresh flower (ha) arrangement as a "sorry for the trouble". They refunded 75% of my order....I kept trying to tell them that I wished that they would let me know they have to substitute, and I'd pick something else - but their picking for me does not work!

If you want to chance running into this problem AND spending a lot of time on hold and being transferred to other numbers to try to resolve, don't use them. If you don't mind substitutions, they were good about delivering something to her! But I DO mind! I told them that I appreciated that they were trying to compensate me for the problems - however, they weren't doing enough to make my niece happy!

Customer ServiceRefunds & PayoutsStaff

Reviewed May 11, 2024

Spent just shy of $100 for flowers for my mother for mother's day and got a call from delivery agent asking what time the UPS annex closes. We notified them twice it is 6 pm, and lo and behold they deliver it at 6:45 pm.....at a closed mall UPS annex office... Which is exactly what we told them NOT to do since 1. It's a business 2. It's a public mall where ANYONE will come along and say "Wow, $100 of flowers, during mother's day? How lucky am I" and take them.... of course we call and get bounced from agent to management with lame excuses.

After a full threat to have their ACH ability revoked by filing with proper channels for such scams this company is doing the management finally breaks and issues refund with the demand from us we won't get off the phone till we see a receipt.... So after 2 hours bouncing around on phone and wait times poof, we got the receipt confirmation. Sad world we live in where companies like this can have a 90 percent 1 rating and still be allowed to accept credit cards. Let's work to shut scammers down and help our country get rid of these thieves once and for all!

Teleflora Company Information