2.83/5

945 Teleflora Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 12, 2019

4 arrangements ordered on 05-09 for delivery 05-11. None received by 8:30 pm. Contact with customer service after holding for 30 minutes. Tracking found order had been cancelled by Teleflora "for my protection". No contact was made re the cancellation, per bank no charge was ever submitted by Teleflora. This was the 2nd incident in 2 years (12-17). Customer service is not helpful, no explanation of what the protection is for, no notification that the order had been cancelled. Customer service stated the order could be renewed by the purchaser. At this point, an order for Mother's Day receipt would be useless. There will not be a 3rd attempt to utilize this company.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I ordered flowers for my Mom for Mother’s Day. She sent me a picture to thank me. I paid $50. For the deluxe arrangement. The photo she sent was such a lower quality and quantity. It looked like a $15 arrangement my local grocery store. When I called to complain they offered to refund me $13.00 on a $70 order. The man I spoke with used a condescending voice the entire time. I asked to speak to a manager, but he said they were all busy since it was a busy weekend. A year earlier the same company charged my card but failed to ever deliver the flowers I ordered for my Grandma’s birthday. I am done with Teleflora!

Original review: May 11, 2019

Nowhere in the ballpark of the quality promised. The flowers look like something thrown together in a hospital gift shop. Spent 119 on peonies and they delivered 8 blooms with some spare greenery. I feel 100% scammed. When I called they tried to give me a credit for future use. I demanded back my money and they said they'd do a refund, but the florist would be coming to pick the flowers up. I said that that would be fine. The lady said she's process it and be right back. Ten minutes later and I'm still waiting on her to come back. RUN don't walk away. Side note, I purchased flowers for my mom, step mom, and mother in-law from FTD, and that has been a wonderful experience. Definitely use them instead.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I ordered the Exotic Grace arrangement in premium for my Mother. This arrangement is tropical, with Bird of Paradise flowers and bamboo in a low, square Asian style vase. What they delivered was completely different. I was shocked when my Mom sent me a pic of an arrangement with flowers like Gerber Daisies and pink Roses in a cheap, run of the mill, clear glass vase with a small pink ribbon. It looked like your typical grocery store bouquet that you can find anywhere in the country for around $40 to $50.

She gave me the info for the florist that Teleflora contracted to make the arrangement. I called them and they informed me that they refused the original order because they were out of the Bird of Paradise flowers. They said that Teleflora then just put in another order for a cheap ** "Florist's Choice" bouquet. They did this without even contacting me for my consent!!! The worst part is that the florist told me that they actually specialize in tropical flower arrangements and have multiple similar flowers that they could have used to come up with something at least close to the original order (which I would have been totally happy with). But noooo, Teleflora just took it into their own hands and put in an order for something completely different without my approval.

So now my mother has what looks like grocery store flowers on Mother's day. I live 1200 miles from her and can't spend this special day in her company. I spent HOURS online looking for something unique and special for her. Teleflora won't even give me a full refund! I would be happy with an exchange for something at least similar to what I ordered or a FULL refund. Not some partial refund crap! Own up to your bad practices and make this right!!! I will NEVER use this company again. In the future I'll just contact a local flower shop where my Mom lives.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I ordered 2 bouquets for mothers to be delivered for Mother’s Day. The bouquets looked beautiful on the website and I actually paid for the deluxe on both bouquets to make them look fuller and more beautiful. What my mother and mother in law got were crappy versions and also not what I ordered. Wannabe bouquets! I WILL NEVER purchase from them again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: May 11, 2019

I ordered the 95 Mustang arrangement, without my consent they delivered the completely wrong arrangement. Not similar whatsoever. After an hour and a half on the phone, they offered a 50% refund and TO GO TAKE THE FLOWERS BACK FROM MY MOTHER! These idiots are going to go knock on my mother's door and take the flowers back! So that they can “call in 24 hours and tell me if the correct arrangement is available.” Tomorrow is Mother’s Day and they could not get my issue resolved AND are re-po-ing the flowers. What kind of company would do that? Do not order flowers from them! I am in disbelief this company is still in existence with these practices.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my mom. It was bright and happy. She got dark and sad. My husband and I were horrified. Paid top dollar for the arrangement along with chocolates and a bear. I called Teleflora and they claimed they called the florist but they were closed. Refunded me half of my costs for missing the bear and chocolates. After I was off the phone I saw the pic my mom sent me and was horrified. I called them back gave them a piece of my mind. They refused to try and make it right so after a very winded butt chewing on my part to them I hung up. Got the florists number called them directly. Talked to the owner. She told me she spoke to Teleflora and offered to make the arrangement I picked out. They told her not to bother. Because of this she made the correct arrangement upgraded the bear and chocolates for free.

My mom sent me a picture of the new arrangement and the chocolates and bear. She was thrilled with the correct arrangement. The first one was pretty but not what I ordered. The florist also told me Teleflora didn’t give her the name of the arrangement I picked instead was told it was her choice of arrangement. She was very polite and professional about the situation and I will order directly from her and never again from Teleflora. This was my first and last time dealing with them.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I placed an order using Teleflora several days ahead of sending a floral arrangement for Mother's Day, only to be notified mid-day the day of delivery that this order could not be processed. I was left without other options for flower delivery and with no time to send another gift. All the customer service rep could offer me was a 20% discount and flower delivery mid-week the following week. Despicable. With so many other online floral delivery companies, I will never choose this one again, nor will I ever recommend them to another person.

Original review: May 10, 2019

We ordered a beautiful zen artistry arrangement for my mil for mother’s day & what she received looks absolutely nothing like the photo whatsoever. We were horrified when she posted a pic of the arrangement, thanking us. It looks like an arrangement of ugly plastic flowers that you would purchase at a Dollar Store or second hand store. We paid top dollar for the premium arrangement for her to receive garbage!! I will NEVER use TELEFLORA again!!! Worst experience ever!

Original review: May 10, 2019

I ordered for an arrangement to be sent to my mom today and me just being me I called them and asked when they would be delivered today since it was the delivery date. I called and the representative said he called and could not get an answer from the flower company. So I promise you I called back at least 6 times and got the same damn response. These people are crooks and I should sue these **. They said the flowers would be delivered by 5pm and nothing. Lying sons of **.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Shame on them. I ordered flowers to be delivered 5/9 prior to Mother's Day. They were NOT, but I received an email stating they were. I called late that night and requested a refund, informed them my mother would not be home to receive them 5/10 or the remainder of the weekend. That is WHY I selected the early delivery date. I was completely ignored. Flowers were delivered 5/10 anyway! I called again, was told I'd only receive a 50% refund because they were delivered. Hope my mom enjoys her DEAD flowers when she returns home next week, and I hope Teleflora feels that the profit margin they earned on my 50% that they kept was worth losing a customer for life. SHAME. Happy Mother's Day, from Teleflora, mom.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I tried giving this company a second chance. The first time they didn’t deliver my order on the right day AND it was the wrong arrangement. They acted like they didn’t care that I was upset and didn’t try to fix it. Then offered a discount on my next order! What?! I said I would never order from them again. And I gave it another try. I specifically ordered sunflowers cause my cousin loves them and she just had a miscarriage. The arrangement they sent did not have ONE sunflower! Not even what I ordered! I called and all they could do was try to refund 20% and claimed sunflowers weren’t available in that area. This place is a waste and customer service is unbelievable. I will never order from this company again!!!

Original review: May 10, 2019

I ordered flowers for my th sister to be delivered on FRIDAY May 10th. They showed up on THURSDAY the 9th and the flowers were old and looked like they got them out of the trash. Will never buy from Teleflora again and the man who delivered the flowers was a total dumb**. When I said they didn't look good and a day early he just stood there and didn't speak. Just shoved a clipboard in my face and said sign. Where did they find this guy? I bet he put the flower order together.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I order flowers for someone to be delivered on the 9th. The flowers were not delivered to her at all. I contacted Teleflora and spoke with a rude man who informed me that the flowers were delivered, I advised him that they were not and he stated, "You can call back tomorrow and try to get your money back, but we are too busy now taking orders for Mothers day." So the company took my money and instead of apologizing and refunding they advised me they didn't have time for me because they were to busy taking other peoples money. I caution you to use another option for your floral delivery.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I had to give at least a star to get this posted, otherwise none would have been given. I ordered flowers to be delivered to my sister in law at our job, for mother's day on 5/9. On 5/8 they were delivered to me. Good thing because the arrangement I ordered looked nothing like the picture. Missing flowers/tulips, all the flowers were willted and vase completely different. The $10 small chocolate box stuffed in the arrangement could have been purchased at the dollar store. When I called to complain, they offered to reimburse me 30% of what I paid. After speaking to a "supervisor" she said she could reimburse me 75% and in order to get the remaining balance, they would have to pick up the flowers. A day later and I have not been contacted and still have the wilting flowers on my desk. I will never use this company. I agree they are scammers for sure!

Original review: May 8, 2019

I ordered flowers for my sister on Friday to be delivered Monday. Monday I got a text saying they weren't available and to call the customer service number. I called and they said the florist in her town couldn't deliver that day and they would go out Tuesday. I got another text Tuesday saying they wouldn't be delivered that day either. I was busy and didn't call back until today (Wednesday). I was told they would send them out on Thursday. At that point I told them, "Never mind. I want a refund." They charged me on Friday and said my refund wouldn't show for 2 to 10 days. That is ridiculous. I shouldn't be charged for something that never got delivered. I will never order from Teleflora again.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I ordered Mother's Day flower arrangement. 72 hours after ordering I receive an e-mail that they cannot complete the order and cancelled it without explanation or an offer of alternatives. And I still haven't seen my refund. Is this criminal? Incredibly poor customer service (non-existent customer service?). Will never use this service again!

Original review: May 7, 2019

I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law's 85th birthday 4 days in advance. Called in the afternoon of her birthday to see when they would be delivered. Was put on hold while they called the florist. Was told they called twice but no answer. Called again and was told they would be delivered by 5:00. Called again at 5:00 and was told it would be no later than 6:00. She received them at 7:00 on the evening of her birthday. Would have been nice if she would have been able to enjoy them more on her special day.

Original review: May 6, 2019

Order a floral arrangement for the children of our beautiful friend that passed away. Ordered them the day after she passed with next day delivery so they knew how much we loved her. They were never delivered that day. I contacted customer Service the next morning and this is what I received back:

"Thank you so much for contacting Teleflora. I am very sorry for any inconvenience. We are currently researching this matter further. As soon as we are in contact with the local florist during their regular business hours, we will reach back out to you. It has been my pleasure to assist you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
Via **

Teleflora"

I then email the next morning at 10am which I felt was plenty of time to contact the florist that failed to deliver. Still haven't heard a thing. Still no delivery!!

They still have my payment. We will see if they ever make it Right since the error is already done.

Original review: May 6, 2019

My best friend for almost 60 years was celebrating her 50th Wedding Anniversary on May 3, 2019. In honor of this significant occasion I ordered an arrangement from Teleflora on April 17, 2019 which provided plenty of time before the requested May 3rd delivery date. The cost of the arrangement was promptly billed to my credit card. I called my friend on her Anniversary and when she didn't mention the arrangement I asked her whether they had gotten it.

She said they had not. I called Teleflora customer service (what a misnomer) and what seemed like a totally disinterested woman went to great lengths to explain to me how problems like that happen within Teleflora. Since the missed anniversary date was water over the dam I asked what could be done to try to salvage an already bad situation. She promised me she would have it delivered on May 4th (one day late) because I appreciate that mistakes do happen. I accepted her promised solution. As of May 6th there has been no arrangement delivered and instead I received this email from Teleflora this morning.

"Thank you for your Teleflora order. We appreciate your business. Unfortunately, we are unable to place your order for delivery on the requested day. So we may expedite your flower delivery, please click on the below link and follow the prompts to update your order. If you have any additional questions or concerns, you may call us at 800-822-9547 or reply to this email."

I called Teleflora Customer Service to express my total dissatisfaction with their service and my order experience. I went on to tell him that prior to my call I had spoken with our credit card company and asked them to dispute the charge. With a total lack of concern about my problem he then asked if I would like to order any flowers for Mother's Day! If that is the quality of service one should reasonably expect from Teleflora they should not be in business.

Original review: May 4, 2019

Ordered prom corsage which came to $53 after a $17 service fee (outrageous for a lily and a rose, but the price gouging isn't even my complaint.) Didn't arrive when scheduled the day before prom, despite getting delivery confirmation via email. We have a camera on the door, three obnoxiously loud yappy dogs, four people home, and the door wide open waiting for flowers--the flowers were absolutely not delivered. Called them. 30 minutes on hold. They said they'll leave a message for the florist in the morning. Next day, didn't get a call back. I called again. This time they argued with me, "sorry but it was delivered". After more arguing they agreed to redeliver by 3 pm latest. Four o clock rolls around, still no flowers and the poor girl went to prom with no corsage.

I call back for a refund. They say that the delivery driver noted that the delivery was attempted the day prior but no one was home, so since they tried to deliver, this is my fault and they will not refund. She will only offer me 15% off my next order. (So wait... they *knew* it hadn't been delivered the whole time? But still sent an email that it had been delivered?) But like I said--no delivery was attempted, nor was there a note, a phone call, etc., nothing. She says they can redeliver in 2 days. LOL! I repeat to her that they already left for prom and the order is useless. She repeated that it will have to be delivered Monday and I'll get 15% off my next order. (Next time I feel like having my money stolen, I get a discount on the theft, yay.)

After much, much, much more debate, she finally said she will *attempt* to cancel the order to refund the money after the shop opens on Monday. That's where we are now. Pretty sure I'm going to be on the phone with them again because I doubt they will bother. This is fraud. A regular scumbag thief just steals your money and runs. They stole the $53, plus to add insult to injury, stole a few hours of my time on the phone over 2 days, stole my sanity in the process by forcing me to listen to that horrible hold music for hours until I wanted to gouge my eardrums out, and--the creme de la creme--made a girl cry on her prom day.

There are so many nightmare reviews here of theft and fraud--people who couldn't send their sympathy to a funeral, or to the bedside of someone who was sick and dying, kids feeling left out on their prom. My experience isn't a one time embarrassment for the company, but yet another example of what clearly appears to be an intentionally fraudulent and deceptive business model. I hope all the special events in their life are similarly tainted with grief, frustration, and exasperation.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I ordered flowers on 4/29 to be delivered to my friend that had surgery 5/1. When I ordered online the date I chose 5/1 was an acceptable delivery date. I placed my order 50$. On the day order was to be delivered they called & emailed & said it couldn't be delivered on that date. Would be 5/2, gave no reason. It is now 7:45 pm on 5/2 & flowers still have not been delivered. You call customer service & no offense but you can't understand the broken English. I am very upset & I have no idea when my sick friend will ever get her balloons & flowers!

Original review: May 2, 2019

They sent my mom a dead plant. I chose a preferred florist and Teleflora ignored it. I'm not sure why they even ask. They want to correct their mistake by me spending more money. I was supposed to get discount on this order because they messed up my last order. My 1st order was new baby boy flowers and they sent "It's a girl" everything! Incompetent to say the least.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Mom passed away so I ordered flowers. They said they guaranteed they would get them there on time. Well it didn't happen. These people are scam artists. I work in the communication field. I will make sure to spread the word to thousands of my clients. Don't forget word travels fast. Thanks for making worse a sad day for my family. I believe in karma and you all should too. If I could leave a lower rating it would be -10.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I ordered flowers to send for a friend for a horrible date for the death of her son. I payed, they took the money immediately, then I received a text saying they couldn't make the arrangement that I chose, and then they couldn't deliver on that day. I asked to be refunded and then they say 2-10 business days? You took 2 seconds to withdraw from my account. In the future I would suggest not taking people money until you are certain you can hold up your end of the agreement! Worse service ever!

Original review: April 30, 2019

I specifically ordered a more expensive arrangement because it was what I was looking for. What was delivered was the entire opposite, the flowers were different, the vase was entirely different, and the entire arrangement was pink, which I specifically tried to avoid when I ordered. I ordered a white and blue arrangement. Very disappointed. If I'm going to pay $60+ dollars for an arrangement I expect it to be better than a CVS bouquet thrown in a $1 vase.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Flowers were ordered and paid for on Monday for Wednesday delivery. I got a call on Wednesday saying I'd need to change the order. I said, "Fine so long as it gets delivered today." "Of course," they said. I then get another call saying it will be delivered on Thursday. Late Thursday I call them back. "Oh, sorry. We will prioritize the flowers for Friday morning." Friday comes and goes. Nothing. Friday afternoon I cancel the order. I'll spend my money elsewhere. What a lousy company. Awful customer service. So many lies.

Original review: April 26, 2019

A relative sent Zen Artistry-Deluxe. I was sent the order confirmation, complete with price, not the relative who ordered it and wanted to surprise us with a nice thank you. Now, less than 24 hours later, the orchid portion is drooping and dying and the carnations are fringed with brown tips. And they did not offer a replacement but a 30% credit. (As if I care to order anything from them ever again.) Poor processing of the order, awful quality of flowers, inadequate customer service. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Original review: April 26, 2019

What a nightmare this horrible company is. I placed two orders for premium flower bouquets to be delivered to two of my employees for administrative professionals day. Neither one arrived on the delivery date. I waited alone for 2 hours and 46 minutes after we closed to see if the deliveries would arrive. They did not. Then I called Teleflora and talked with them for 38 minutes.

They then told me that they would deliver them one day late and actually stated that they "guaranteed" they would arrive by 5:00 pm on the day after the delivery date. I waited until 5:20 pm and then called them from my office when no flowers had arrived. Neither order arrived. I spent 41 minutes on the phone with them. They stated the flowers had been driving around on a delivery truck all over town all day long. I said that I did not want flowers given to the recipients which were ruined by the heat. The male representative in this call then explained that they would "never" deliver ruined flowers. He assured me himself that they would call the florist and be sure that fresh bouquets of flowers would be sent to the recipients the next morning.

So, the next morning, nothing arrived. Then, as I was standing by the two recipients at the office, I received two emails confirming that the flowers had been delivered. Wrong. Nothing whatsoever had been delivering, as the two recipients and I knew very well because all three of us were sitting at the desk at the front door to our office when the email arrived. Then another hour passed. Nothing. I then called Teleflora a third time. 32 more minutes in this call. No resolution. An empty promise that someone would call me back to fix the situation.

No one ever called for a few hours. So then I decided to start walking around to various office buildings in the area myself to see if anyone had received any flowers. I finally found them. They had been delivered to the wrong address. I double-checked the address on both orders. Both were correct. Teleflora then was unable to ever find out that the flowers had been delivered to the wrong address.

I had called them a fourth time for another phone call this time lasting 18 minutes. Then the next problem. One of the bouquets looked horrible, full of brown ruined flowers, and those flowers were sitting in a plain clear glass vase that was not the very expensive premium vase I had paid so much money for. The vase was also not in any way the equivalent of the vase I ordered in terms of style, quality, or price. I was embarrassed that my employee received browned flowers ruined by the heat of the truck and that the vase was hideous, especially considering that the vase was the reason I picked that bouquet in the first place. Would Teleflora give me my money back? NO. This company engages in fraudulent business practices. Awful.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Ordered floors for same day delivery on Friday, April 19th. Flowers were never delivered. Got an email that they would deliver on Saturday. No flowers delivered. Spoke with someone on Sunday and said they would delivery on Tuesday. After the recipient's birthday! My recipient received the flowers today and are not remotely close to what I ordered. Run from this company as they are horrible! They will surely disappoint!

Teleflora Company Information