2.82/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Teleflora

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

977 Teleflora Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 26, 2019

I purchased the summer nights arrangement of orange lilies, orange alstroemerias, orange spray roses, and yellow mums in a Teleflora exclusive blue vase for my mom's birthday. I specifically included in the notes for the delivery person to call me as the unit is in a gated community and without a guard. I never got a call, but found out through the florist that "they don't call people for deliveries." Fine, that's alright because at least my mom got the flowers. However, the flowers were either broken, or dying. And it looked nothing like the picture or the description. The one stem of orange lily was broken, large orange roses replace the spray roses, and dying white alstroemerias replaced orange ones. Oh, and the vase was a circular clear vase instead of the exclusive blue rectangular teleflora vase. I was furious!

I specifically picked an arrangement without white flowers, as white flowers signify death in my culture. They placed DYING WHITE ALSTROEMERIAS in the arrangement...I called to complain, and all they did was give me a discount code for 40% off, and a promise that someone will call the next day. Next day comes around, no one's called. So I call again, and all the agent does is give me a 20% refund, for a product that was completely wrong and dying/broken. Never again will I trust teleflora for flowers.

Original review: July 25, 2019

On April 29, 2019 I made an online Mother's Day order for delivery 5/10/19. After finding out the order was not delivered Friday I called Monday morning on 5/13/19, was offered a $15.59 credit and told the order would be delivered on 5/14/19. On 5/15/19 I had to call again as the flowers were STILL NOT delivered. This was VERY upsetting since this order was supposed to be for Mother's Day and I had not gotten her anything else expecting her flowers to be delivered as promised. I asked to speak to a supervisor who still didn't know why the delivery was not made. I was told by this "supervisor" that I would receive an additional $25.99 credit since I had to call again.

I confirmed with him that the total amount I would be credited for having to call TWICE to get my ordered delivered would be $41.58 ($15.59 for the first time + $25.99 for the second time). However, I have received the credit card bill and only received a total credit of $25.99 which is unacceptable for having to call TWICE to get a delivery finally made 5 days late. The customer service rep was very rude and told me that the $25.99 credit is all they could offer even though I had an email confirming the $15.59 credit as well. I will never use Teleflora again!

Original review: July 23, 2019

I ordered flowers on July 7 to be delivered to my cousin for her 78th Birthday on July 22. On July 22nd I get email stating that they were unable to deliver on that date. I was to call customer service to discuss the failure to deliver. The customer service person I spoke to stated that in the 14 days since I had placed the order, they had not been able to find a florist in the Teleflora's network in Carson City NV, which could deliver the arrangement. They even tried to find a florist not in their network, who would deliver since I had paid with a credit card.

The customer service person on the 22nd stated they could find a florist to deliver on the 23rd. I was not happy with the one day delay. Then on the 23rd I get an email asking me to again contact customer service about the order. The person I spoke to said they had still could not find a florist for delivery today, but would try for the 24th. I asked for a cancellation of my order with a full refund. I then got a confirmation that that was being done. I suggest not to use this floral service.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I ordered a flower arrangement with Teleflora rep. She was great. I wanted a flowers in a country style pitcher with Sunflowers and spring flowers. Definitely no roses no roses. Got picture of the flowers that were sent to someone very special. Also came in a basket. Also carnations so ugly. Teleflora they don't leave flowers there. My person was not at home and they just left them. I was so embarrassed. Did for the. Oh yes they will deduct my price just 50%. Cost me close to 65.00 plus. It too bad. Very convenient but I won't use them ever again. You never get to know who the florist is that made up this mess. I'm 84 years old so sad. Barbara ** delivered on I think 7/17 or 18. I have picture but don't know how to send it to you fingering charge confirmation number is **. Thank you.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I ordered and paid for a birthday bouquet at 9:20 am on July 15, 2019 to be delivered that day. I received a confirmation notice at 9:25 am and ALL of the information on the confirmation was correct. On the morning of July 16th I sent an email inquiry about the order. No reply. On the afternoon of July 16 at 3:20 pm I called to find out why it had not been delivered yet. I was on hold for 17 minutes "due to high call volume." The customer "service" person told me they had cancelled the order because the billing information was incorrect. I reviewed the confirmation order and the billing information was CORRECT. IT IS USELESS TO USE THIS "SERVICE." Oh, and the charge is on my credit card account so they were LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH. Order # **. There should be a "no star" option for scams like this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teleflora ?

Original review: July 16, 2019

Ordered flowers Thursday following bereavement. Order accepted. After many emails they admitted on Tuesday they could not deliver to an address in Nevada having wasted our time requesting different flowers etc. Absolutely appalling.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I ordered flowers for a funeral the day before. I paid extra for express delivery and when the funeral was over the flowers still hadn't arrived. I called Teleflora and was told they were going to reach out to the florist to find out what was going on. They said they couldn't reach the florist and they would need to look into it. I asked for a refund and was told that the florist whom they didn't know was responsible for my refund even though they are the ones that took my payment. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told at that point I would be refunded within 10 days. It did not take them 10 days to remove the funds from my account when I ordered the flowers. When I called back to follow up the CSA hung up on me. So you take my money, don't deliver the flowers, hang up on me when I request a refund. Beware. I would use anyone but, them.

Original review: July 7, 2019

This website needs some SERIOUS work because it took me over 30 minutes to place an order (that was received INCORRECT!) and there is no place on the website to look up my order history. Promo/Coupon codes do NOT work and multiple times after I filled in the card info and was ready to place an order it would say "NOT AVAILABLE". Save yourself the trouble because saving a few $$ on here is just not worth it!

Original review: July 6, 2019

I ordered flowers to be sent to my mom for her birthday 7/5 (her dad also passed away just a few days prior). On 7/6, I received an email saying they were never delivered and asked for me to pick a new delivery date. I picked today 7/6, which I was sent an email a few hours later saying “sorry, they’ll be delivered 7/8.” UNACCEPTABLE. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask for a full refund AND to still have the flowers sent because of their COMPLETE error. Guess what I was offered? A 40% off coupon for my next purchase!

The assumption that I would use this company again is laughable. I want the flowers and I want a refund for Teleflora’s error. The customer is the only one suffering here. Teleflora definitely, without a shadow of a doubt prioritizes profits over people. I wouldn’t typically be this angry, but it’s my mom’s birthday and her dad JUST DIED. I don’t think to have the flowers delivered late and refund is unreasonable since this is 100% Teleflora’s error.

Original review: July 6, 2019

Ordered flowers for a Saturday delivery before 1pm... At 12:00p I got a text saying it wasn’t going to happen. Nice last minute notification. Wanted to push delivery until Monday and offered every discount under the sun to keep me from canceling. Will not use again.

Teleflora Company Information