1.31/5
Based on 55 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Nordstrom

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 11, 2018

235 Nordstrom Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Vince ** and Lori ** out of CO services admitted 3 day overlap in 34 dollar payment yet still erroneously reported an outstanding balance to credit bureaus when in fact the balance was zero. (Names given could be fake) Lori ** admitted that "that is when Nordstrom does their billing. We are on our own schedule." All ego zero intelligence or any type of customer service or retention. Hopefully Lori and Vince got really big bonuses (they should with the billion dollar tax break Nordstrom will now be getting) and feel really good about their fulfilling impactful lives from destroying my credit rating 80 points.

Now hired attorney and working with credit bureaus which makes me feel better and hopefully impact others not to shop at this ** store and or take the bait when they push this card. Especially when you live in a major urban area with good credit. Lesson learned for me. Never Nordstrom. Yay online retailers putting them out of business soon. See other 1 star reviews of the shady card services operation and stay clear of this card!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

My husband's bank card had 2 times fraud charge from them and it is weird that he just walk by Nordstrom, doesn't shop at all, and I placed some orders with this company, they don't have the items on hand so they try to charge your card as a pending transaction, and I was waiting for a while they cancelled the order and they said they shipped the product already after a month and they charge on your different card in the file with their system on after 2 months. This is an awful service I ever had. I don't have my product with me and they said they sure that I received my purchase, but I never have the thing, so they cancelled the wrong charge payment on my bank card and require to charge on my original payment method on the Nordstrom Card that on my receipt.

They assume that I have the order, but my receipt is show that it is shipped to the store, I don't even pick it up and the store said they do not have it. And the card center said the item sold in full price without the promotion that I have and they still require to charge the product on my account. I'm totally confuse and they abuse me, but I'm the person who handling no items received and pay for the item in the same time, and I totally feel so wrong. And now, I call all their number and they told me to wait they find out. They are ridiculous, this couple dollars make you spend more than 2 weeks is still not fix. I don't trust them anymore.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I have multiple sons and will walk around boys department with an armful of clothes. No one will ever offer to put them at the counter for me like they used to. I used to think it was one particular salesperson. No, it is everyone - it appears to be their new policy - which I certainly don't understand. Must have been a memo - "Don't offer to hold clothes at counter". Rarely go to Nordstrom anymore - all around decline.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I don't know what happened to Nordstrom's so called good customer service. A few years ago, I ordered a pink Longchamp purse and used it once. It got holes in the corners after the first use. I was able to return it. I also bought a Coach zip up wristlet which I had to return because the zipper was weak. I thought it was a fluke. A few years later, I bought a pair of UGG boots which stiffened. I am a cardholder and never see the rewards dollars either; and the one time I was supposed to see a 20.00 Nordstrom Note, I had to call for days the Customer service to just get the note which I finally got after 2 weeks of waiting.

As for the boots, I tried to take them back to the store and the salesperson was super rude, the manager would not take them back because I had no proof of purchase and assumed they could look it up with a card but apparently it was the card I changed numbers with. They were in the box etc. I was just asking for an exchange, not some big windfall of cash anyway. Eventually I had Nordstrom.com return them and they gave me a gift card value of the lowest selling price which I had to accept.

I bought a pair of baby booties which had the return sticker on them already from a store, a small tiny cloth bag which seemed okay, and a pair of rain boots that made deep cuts and marks on my legs, no matter how many layers I wore under them. They took back the boots. I then exchanged for a pair of Puma shoes which had different toes and a big white thumbprint I could not brush off with a cloth on the material. I also got a wallet and it looked like a store return, with one sticker peeled off and another stuck on there, and it looked like someone smashed the box with their foot or fist. No return label was inside. This is a limited edition wallet and the Nordstrom logo on cardboard was not inside and instead a little piece of awkwardly cut white piece of paper.

I don't know how someone could have returned this so quickly, it looks like the picture and it fits a lot in it. They say I can return it too, but I don't want to go through any more aggravation with them. I honestly think that at this point, more should have been done for me with all these situations. It is too many negative problems with this so-called high end company. It is very insulting that I got these damaged goods and I'm starting to take it personally.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I wish there was a no star option. Nordstrom advertised a jacket on sale on their site. I purchased it online. A day later I received notification that it was unavailable. When I called the CS person said to watch the site and order again. To make a very long story short, I ended up ordering and having it canceled 7 times. Each time it shows up as available. When I call CS the very well-rehearsed CS rep will say: "I'm so sorry, I will report this issue." Then a few days later the item shows back up. A call to CS and they will be happy to upsell me to another item NOT ON SALE. This feels a lot like a bait and switch. But in any case not the Nordstrom's I am familiar with. Better to shop with another store. The images I attached show the original order and the "recommended" items which are more expensive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nordstrom?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I would give zero stars. Nordstrom customer support has tanked. They used to be so good - quality high-end service. I have placed 3 different orders for the same product, listed as available over and over on their website, to have all 3 orders cancelled. Customer support is of no help. They basically shrug and say, "It's out of stock." It shouldn't be re-listed if it's out of stock. Last conversation with a rep, they did the equivalent of hanging up on me during an online support chat. Neiman's and Bloomingdale's still available for high-end service. If I'm spending the dollars, I expect the service.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I have always loved shopping at Nordstrom due to their stellar customer service. They are failing miserably in their online services. A single order now is shipped in MANY boxes making it very difficult to return and track. Their online interface requires a separate login to print a return label instead of utilizing the established online account with orders listed. Orders now take up to 3 weeks to receive since they insist on using UPS which is very broken. Returns have to be individually tracked as they also take up to 3 weeks to get credited and there is no notification when credit has been issued (like their competitors at Saks & Neiman). I really do like Nordstrom but they are rapidly moving down my list of "go to" online choices.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

My mother recently moved to a new house. While going through some boxes, she found three upscale pieces of High Fashion items that still had the tags on them from Nordstrom. They were a few years old. Nordstrom is known for their "good" service and their phenomenal return policy, so she decided to send two items back in one box through the online website (printed out return label and return packing slip). Shipped another box, the same way, with one item in it. Unfortunately, she did not write down the tracking # for the first box. Nordstrom lost the first box of clothing in their warehouse and "did her a favor" by PARTIALLY reimbursing her for two items that totaled $1800.

They used the fact that she did not have a tracking # against her. THEN they lost the second box. She HAD the tracking # for that one. They still refused to reimburse her OR ship the item back to her. She had to take them to small claims court and they had to have someone drive from Los Angeles to Palm Springs, CA to court. At court they said they would refund for the item with the tracking # but they made my mom promise to NEVER shop at Nordstrom again (All in a legal letter). ** Nordstrom! Putting my mother through this. Don't worry! Neither one of us or our friends and family would ever store(s) again. You are pitiful. Shame on you!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I ordered a necklace on December 16th for Christmas and could not get a delivery date until 12/22 and of course, the scheduled delivery date was 12.26. Called support for help and all they could offer was: "I will certainly reach out to UPS and try to have that returned to us. I will issue the refund once I know they're able to return it to us." Meanwhile, they will not issue a refund. Yes please keep my money for your screw ups.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I made an online order that was supposed to include a zero charge promotional item. When the item I ordered arrived the shipment did not contain the promotional item so I contacted customer service and this is the response that I got. "We are not able to systematically send out zero value items on their own, and therefore cannot replace them at this time." It went on to say that if I ordered more and contacted them prior to placing they would then send a promotional Item. Totally unsatisfactory response. Will be doing less business with Nordstrom.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I had very bad customer service experience at Nordstrom Rack at Bellevue downtown location. I want to exchange item but no paper receipt. Usually they send email receipt together. However somehow they cannot find any info about that item so I cannot exchange. I asked manager to solve this problem. There is price tag and barcode that she might try to find out something as I wish. But she not really helpful and tell me leave the store. Omg!!! I didn’t do nothing wrong. She was very rude person and the way of her communicate manner with customer as like teenager fighting with her friend.

I never had met this kind of employee manager at Nordstrom for last 20years. She seem she is the queen of this store and if she say leave the store, then I have to!!! Omg!!! She looks so cheap make up on her face and dress up as way of her talking. She should learn be more patience and try to help customer better way. What happened Nordstrom now!!! Nordstrom owner better watch who work for you. I hope this kind of employee not make your company reputation lower. Manager name is **. I am not going to back to Nordstrom again!!!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I have contacted customer service twice to get a simple silver gift box for my order, and I have received no response. What has happened to Nordstrom's customer care? The company used to reach out to customers to ensure that they were happy with their purchases. This is no longer the case, and, after shopping there for four decades, I no longer have a desire to shop there no matter what they have to offer. To say the least, I am a very dissatisfied customer who, in the future, will go elsewhere. Never again will I shop at Nordstrom!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

So my information was exposed in the Equifax data breach. Someone opened an account with Nordstrom and charged over 3000$ to it. I reported this to them and sent them a copy of the police report, Nordstrom credit did nothing. No phone call. No letter. No followup. Meanwhile they are still reporting the account I did not open to the credit bureaus and verifying the information as correct to the credit bureaus Equifax and Experian. Absolutely ridiculous.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I ordered from Nordstrom's 3 weeks ago. Never received it. I was told since I didn't no longer have confirmation # I would be taken care of with a gift card. When I called to see when it would arrive they put through everything. I've already spoken to them about and told me they could help me. 540.00 I feel ripped off and lied to.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Takes 2 weeks for a simple return. Nobody knows anything. Nothing I was told is correct. I had returned a pair of boots on November 21 that I used $50.00 to pay part of the cost. Today is November 12, and the credit finally came through + the fifty dollars. I just called Nordstrom to mail me the $50.00 credit due me. I cannot tell you what all I went through. It is shocking. One person did not even understand English. Never again. I returned an item to Amazon.com the same day - and that was taken care of the next day. I cannot ever take this kind of hassle again. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I ordered several sweaters on the NordstromRack.com website. After waiting 10 days, they finally shipped a partial order. After waiting TWO AND A HALF WEEKS, there was an item that still hadn't shipped that I had to call about several times. They finally just refunded my money with no explanation as to why the product never shipped!!! What a waste of time. Worst customer service ever. Returns to store are just as strange... They print out a return receipt with no dollar value on it so you have no idea as to how much you're being refunded! Bizarre!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I ordered $800 in merchandise from Nordstrom and made it my 10-point day. Hours later I got an email stating some of my order was canceled, which turned out to be my whole order! The email didn't give a reason, just a phone number for customer service to call. I called 3 separate times for 30 min each call, only to be finally told that they didn't like my delivery address. Funny, since my delivery address is my business address and I have gotten deliveries from Nordstrom before. So sad that this is what Nordstrom customer service has come to. I will not shop with Nordstrom again and I've been a customer for 30 years.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I ordered a winter coat online it came in a very timely matter. However, not only was it the incorrect style coat, it was falling apart at the seams. The trim was also incorrect, and was very patchy. For a company like Nordstrom, this is completely unacceptable. How can your prices be astronomical and yet your quality be so degrading. I am deeply disappointed in this store and refuse to ever shop in stores or online again.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017 Get your popcorn ready. My recent experience with Nordstrom Rack online has been mind blowing...in a bad way. I returned a $200 jacket because the color

was misrepresented in the product image. I returned it with their prepaid shipping label. While waiting, ordered another jacket hoping to get the right color this time. Well... Nordstrom Rack cancelled my 2nd order due to low supply & claimed to have issued me a refund. (Moments later I see that there are now 3 more jackets in stock... Ok weird).

I didn't get my refund. So I email customer service. Getting an auto reply that I'll hear back in 24 hrs. Didn't happen. Nordstrom Rack had $400 of my money...and I had nothing. I checked my return package. And within 9 days, there have been no updates after leaving my state... Had I known Nordstrom Rack's Smart Label service would be so sketchy, I would have paid for my own 3 day shipping. No clue where my return package is. 4 days after my last ignored message, I email them again. And guess what? They didn't reply to my second email either. I did however get the auto response, so I know they received my complaint. I've been in this mess for 2 weeks. What a horrible company. Once & if I ever see my $420, I will never shop with Nordstrom again. Disrespectful treatment of paying customers.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I received an email with a flash sale for discounted pricing for an item that I wanted. When ordering the website was unable to complete the order. I contacted Nordstrom Rack via CHAT on the website, and CHAT was unable to complete the order. I was told to call Customer Service, who were also unable to take any form of payment by the phone. One wonders if the "Flash Sale" was simply a sham to draw those contacted via email into the site to buy something else, as when I wanted to purchase the item advertised, I was unable to actually purchase said item, as there was no manner for Nordstrom Rack Customer service to accept any sort of payment including credit card payment over the phone, when the website failed??? I complained and was answered that I would hear from Supervisor Nicole ** within the next 24 to 48 hours.

I never heard anything from Nicole **. I complained again and the answer was that I was to call Customer Service myself at Nordstrom Rack to find out the problem. Not on my time. I think this company is simply advertising loss leaders that are not actually for sale, as how is it that no one can help complete a sale at all, not any way, not any how? And then they just ignore those that complain. I have cancelled any further emails from this company and find this situation extremely disturbing.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I just opened the box for my order and saw that I was sent the wrong size. I ordered a size 4 but received a size 6.5. What's worse is size 4 is now sold out and I have been left with no shoes at all. As you can imagine, it's nearly impossible to find any shoes in my size, and after waiting several weeks for this item to be delivered I am beyond disheartened -- but more than that, I am shocked by the unpreparedness and indifference demonstrated by Nordstrom. After realizing a mistake had been made, I immediately called customer service so they could make it right.

The first option offered by the customer service rep was a refund. I found that odd since stores usually encourage exchanges because it's in their best interest to keep the sale. It wasn't until after I told her I wanted my size, not a refund, that she proceeded to look up available inventory in size 4. Of course, they were sold out. She also mentioned that the warehouse ships boxes WITHOUT opening them to see what's inside first. As a customer, I find that complete lack of quality control to be very worrying - they are just asking for a mistake to be made.

I've since done some research online and from what I see this is a reoccurring problem at Nordstrom. It seems this is due to careless packaging procedures plus a discrepancy in their computer system that screws up the UPC codes. What makes everything even more suspicious is that they don't offer exchanges, it's almost like this happens so much they have found a way to avoid giving their customers the product they ordered.

Given this information, WHY on earth should anyone trust ordering something off their website? For such a huge company, I'm surprised more people have not been warned, but that's definitely about to change. I've sent a media request to my local news station and am preparing to post to my large social media following. However, before I proceed with warning more people, I am waiting for a Manager's response because it would be unfair to speak poorly about a Brand without first giving them a real chance to fix the problem.

Now, please understand that a simple refund is not enough. I have put my trust and money into this company only to have seen my effort and time go completely to waste. I am currently without my money AND without the product. I think a store credit would be fair. This is reasonable considering this was an avoidable (and reoccurring) mistake made by their staff and the total cost of the purchase was almost $300. I will be following up with a phone call first thing in the morning to ensure this issue is rectified as soon as possible. I will post an update here to let you know the outcome.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

I purchased a pair of Paige Hoxton High Waisted Jeans. They sent me cut up Ralph Lauren Jeans. I called them and they said they would send me the correct jeans. I got the jeans several days later and thought they were the correct Paige Jeans. I gave these jeans as a gift for my sister's birthday. She tries them on and they were way too low cut and long. They were Paige Hoxton High Rise Jeans. I was so upset, she had to go out of her way and return them at the store. I will never buy online at Nordstrom and will probably never buy anything from the store. They should be embarrassed that their employees in the warehouse keep getting it wrong. They should hold them accountable. BTW the supervisor on the customer service said "Oh the UPC codes are messed up." That is not my fault. She said "Next time since you have gone through all this trouble, we will expedite your shipping." NO THANK YOU!!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Once again Nordstrom shipped a sweater with no paperwork at all, so no receipt or return label. After trying to contact them for 2 nights to return it, with over 30 min phone hold times & 2 chat attempts where they never even answered, I finally got a girl, Jenna who told me that just how their service works now, 30 min hold normal. Then put me on hold again to go check order where I'm now waiting over 20 more min & counting as I type this! What happened to a company that used to have great service? I'm a 25 yr long customer but this will my last try here as truly pathetic to see even Walmart now has MUCH better online service than Nordstrom!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I have had an ONGOING problem with Nordstrom.com returns. I have a chronic illness and have to use online ordering. Therefore, I do have to make a lot of returns. However, I retain ALL tracking information, take pictures of the shipping labels, per Nordstrom customer service advice, and keep my receipts from any mailing locations I visit. I know when an item is lost or stolen because normally, returns only take a certain number of days to process. So, I have ended up having to use my valuable time, even when I'm feeling poorly, to contact CS, sometimes multiple times to have issues resolved. I have had MANY problems with returns not being received or credited. Because the warehouse receives a lot of packages from me, they must look out for them and steal them before they're scanned. That's the only explanation, given that I have tracked everything it all shows delivery.

Recently, I had over $650 of merchandise stolen or lost at the Nordstrom warehouse and Nordstrom has put me under so much stress, that I thought I was going to have to visit the ER. There is a pair of very expensive shoes and 5 tops from 2 orders, that are not accounted for by Nordstrom. There was a jacket in question that I kept calling about and was being told, that according to my tracking number it had been received but I called 4 times because I never got the refund. I know for a fact that I provided the correct tracking number because I have a picture of the label with the order number handwritten on it. Somehow, I eventually got that refund but I called CS just to see if my theory was correct, that the warehouse did not have record of the correct tracking information and I was right. The tracking number they gave me for that returned item, was not the one that I used and I have a photo to prove it. This clearly supports my case.

Because I keep all my tracking info and know which numbers correspond with which items, I was able to convey this to the warehouse. However, because the boxes are, evidently being stolen before they're scanned, the warehouse cannot locate the items or correlate the tracking numbers. So, in the past, because CS could see that the items were delivered, according to MY correct tracking numbers, I was given "COURTESY" refunds. I tried explaining to them during the recent incident, that it is not a "courtesy" if your warehouse is stealing my merchandise. All I need to do, as a customer, is pack up the items, mail them and retain my tracking information. Once the items are delivered to your warehouse, as verified by the USPS and Smartlabel tracking sites, that completes my obligation and, whether or not you can find the items, is not my problem. I deserve my refund.

Instead, I received a NASTY, ACCUSATORY email from Nordstrom CS, implying that I am trying to defraud THEM! This is outrageous! I have a chronic illness! Do they really believe that I have the time or energy to sit and print out labels, affix them to empty boxes, take multiple boxes to the post office, then spend hours on the phone with CS? The post office can verify the weights of the packages I've mailed. I have pictures of labels, I know what was in the boxes but the warehouse is giving false numbers that don't correlate with the right items, then saying that the items were never delivered, despite the fact that I have as many tracking numbers as I have boxes that were mailed back. I spent the better part of two days, coordinating all of my receipts, pictures and order numbers.

All of the Nordstrom employees are like robots, spitting back the same answers to me, which are completely illogical. They are insisting, that although, I have all the tracking information, which can be officially verified, they're insisting they're the wrong numbers and the merchandise isn't there. It's impossible that the tracking information is lying. I have every tracking number for every box I mailed in October. So, regardless of whether the numbers match, they have gotten all the returns! They refuse to comprehend and concede because they want to keep accusing me of fraud, when it is clearly a warehouse issue! My merchandise is being lost or stolen Nordstrom and you know it but want me as a scapegoat! It's no wonder your company is doing so poorly when your employees are stealing from you and you all have such comprehension problems!

I am out of $650 and I plan to return every last item that I have ever purchased from that company. I will NOT pay the salaries of any of the arrogant, ignorant, and insulting employees who I have dealt with over the past few weeks. My health is suffering because of this issue! This can happen to anyone but it's especially bad for other people like me, who are unable to get to a brick and mortar store to shop or make returns. This opens a door for countless disabled people to be taken advantage of by a large corporation without recourse. They can pull this anytime they want at the warehouse and the victim can do nothing about it.

I spend a LOT of extra time to meticulously catalog my returns, per Nordstrom's advice and this is the thanks I get for it. This is nothing but a scam and Nordstrom has not given me a penny that wasn't due me, according my records, as well the official records of a Federal institution, the USPS. Refunds are not a "courtesy" if the merchandise is being stolen at the warehouse. By mailing, saving tracking numbers, and tracking the deliveries to ensure they were received, I have fulfilled my obligation and deserve my money, regardless of their ineptitude and inability to keep track of incoming returns as well as their inability to correlate my tracking information to the proper merchandise.

I may be ill but I'm not mentally impaired, I know what I've mailed back and with what numbers. I would have gladly sent every number that I have for them to see for themselves that there is no possible way they didn't receive all the merchandise and simple math would have shown that there are outstanding boxes. What is the point of a tracking number and why did Nordstrom's own CS tell me to photograph the labels, if they're going to disregard them? I will be happy to provide all tracking information, as well as any other pertinent information but there is too much attach below. I would be happy to submit them by mail or as a large file.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

A Nordies I used to love shopping here, last year someone attempted to use my credit card to send themselves a bottle of expensive perfume. I alerted them to the issue, my card was refunded and the order canceled. Fast forward 1 year later and multiple of purchases later, my recent online purchases were canceled with no customer service contact... I called customer service only to be told, there is a charge associated with your online account that ended up being a charge off because of the attempted fraudulent charge. WTH?!?

1. That was never a problem in the store after many expensive purchases and 2. As a million dollar corp how dare my account be flagged because someone else was fraudulent and the order wasn’t stopped although I alerted them to the issue within minutes of receiving a “order confirmation” email shipping to a bogus address. Boo-hoo, Nordies had to eat $200 because of lacking “loss-prevention” methods, I shouldn’t be penalized or my future orders be canceled and that reason they should’ve never been disclosed to me by customer service. Good for me the order was canceled, while the rep was doing “research” I also performed some research, found the item on Amazon and received the item in 2 days! Talk about sales loss... We have options and Amazon is gonna take even the best down! #teamamazon

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

In the last month I ordered boots from Nordstrom Rack that were damaged quality. The Musse and Cloud boots for $90 (not too cheap), had the inner sole glued in all rolled/bunched up in one boot and the other completely pulled out of the boot. The boots were cute, but receiving DAMAGED goods is truly disappointing. Unfortunately had to return these boots as they were unwearable.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I order most of my shoes online. They usually have a wide selection of shoes that I like, boots, pumps and sandals. Nordstrom prices are very good at the end of the season.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

You can't beat Nordstrom for customer service and superior products! I prefer to purchase my shoes from Nordstrom because I know I can return them if necessary without paying any shipping. Nordstrom is very fair and will match a price if they can and so shopping with them is a definite win-win! Love them!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

When it comes to reviews I am very naive and easily get burnt, but that was the past me as I thought. I’ve ordered a very expensive T-shirt from Nordstrom on October 1st along with two day shipping. Even though it’s now October 4th I still have yet to even receive a tracking number. It’s very disappointing because I work so hard for my money being as though I’m a college student and should not being spending an exceptional amount of money on a T shirt, but I did anyway and I guess now I’m feeling the burn. Hopefully I get my shipping at least waived. I’ve talked to an online customer service rep a couple hours ago and she said she will get back with me in no less than 24 hours. I just want it to be resolved or my money back.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I ordered online for the very first time from Nordstrom Rack. I had to return every single item because they sent the wrong sizes. Not only do they not do exchanges, but once they received my returned items they had a delay and never bothered to tell me. I was never notified and they did not even bother to respond to my inquiries online. I had no idea what was happening with this order return. If they had just done an exchange it would have been so much simpler. But they don't do exchanges for whatever stupid reason and only do returns and refunds. So I'm looking for the refund back into my checking account. In the meantime they're having some stupid delay with the return process and don't even bother letting me know!!

I will never use this company again and I will make sure to let everyone know and will plaster as many negative reviews as I can wherever I can. Nordstrom Rack is completely unprofessional in the way they do business and I thought they were supposed to be different. There are other companies who handle their business a lot more professional and I will continue to do business with those companies.

Nordstrom expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Nordstrom, Inc. started as a small shoe store in Seattle in 1901. The company now has brick-and-mortar stores throughout the United States and Canada.

• Selection: Consumers can find a wide variety of brands, styles and size options on the Nordstrom website. The website lists women’s sizes 4.5 to 13 and has a “4 and smaller” category as well as a “14 and above” category.

• Individualized returns: Nordstrom does not have an official return policy. Instead, the company works with individual customers to make sure they are satisfied.

• Videos: The Nordstrom website includes informative videos to help customers make a selection or care for their shoe purchases. They have videos for fitting shoes and boots and for cleaning suede and leather shoes.

• POP-IN: Each month, the Nordstrom site features a POP-IN shop with clothes, accessories and shoes from a special designer. Customers looking for unique pieces can watch for these special events.

• Best for: The Nordstrom website carries shoes for adults and children and is best for bust adults, professionals, fashion lovers and hard-to-fit individuals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Nordstrom Company Information

shop.nordstrom.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use