Nordstrom

• 3%
  • 7%
  • 71%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nordstrom?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nordstrom?
    Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed July 17, 2024

I am writing to express my profound disappointment and dissatisfaction with the unacceptable lack of hospitality I experienced during my recent visit to the Nordstrom store at White Plains The Westchester Mall. On Tuesday July 16, 2024I arrived at the store at approximately 2:45 until 4:30 pm with the intention of making a purchase. However, despite waiting patiently for 1 hour and 45 minutes, I was completely ignored by all the sales associates in the shoe department.

During this extended period, I noticed several sales associates assisting other customers, but none of them even made eye contact with me. I attempted to approach a few of them on several occasions, but they simply turned away and continued helping other customers. I understand that the store may have been short-staffed, but the complete lack of acknowledgment I received was unacceptable. It made me feel invisible and unimportant.

To resolve the situation, called the customer service relations and spoke to a representative. They expressed understanding and agreed that the situation was unacceptable. They assured me that they would speak to the sales associates and ensure that I would receive prompt assistance. After they left I waited another 35 minutes for no one to come over and assist me but nothing happened! Unfortunately, I ended up leaving, if they weren’t going to acknowledge me why spend my money there!

However, despite the customer service representative's intervention, no sales associate approached me for an additional 30 minutes. This further exacerbated my frustration and left me feeling utterly neglected. Nordstrom's reputation for exceptional customer service has always been one of its strongest selling points. However, the experience I encountered on this visit falls far short of that high standard. The lack of hospitality and the dismissive behavior of the sales associates have left a lasting negative impression.

I am deeply disappointed that I was not treated with the respect and courtesy that I deserve as a customer. I urge you to take immediate steps to address this unacceptable behavior and ensure that all customers are treated with the utmost professionalism and respect. I look forward to receiving your prompt and comprehensive response to this complaint.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 5, 2024

1 - I received a Nordstrom gift card. They declined to review and investigate. 2- They didn’t I received a Vanilla gift card. And it had been used by someone else. They declined my dispute and then continued to say that they did not receive my dispute even though I had an email confirming that they did in fact receive it. Weird. Weird, weird company. Do not get this gift card. Have any. Same in perfume department, I was confused to choose by three different perfume. They even had the smallest sample to I can choose different day to decide which ones is better on me! I am sure big congratulations like channel, Gucci, Cartier, Estee lauder…. Send them samples but the salesperson takes them for themselves and approved by Nordstrom.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed May 21, 2024

After purchasing gift cards from Nordstrom, I asked for their help after getting them stolen from me. They lied to me multiple times saying they could freeze the cards and then lost me $1000. Never trust Nordstrom with your information. I am never shopping here again.

Reviewed May 20, 2024

I bought a gift card for my daughter. When she went to use the card, the store clerk scratched to expose the PIN, then proceeded to tell her that the gift card had already been used on-line. Nordstrom did not honor the card, even though the clerk stated she was the one that had exposed the PIN. So apparently these gift cards can be used on-line without the PIN and I am out the money. I will never buy another gift card for Nordstrom since they cannot guarantee the security... Buyer beware!

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed May 19, 2024

I had a terrible experience with Nordstrom. On May 8th I bought Christian Louboutin shoes from the website which advertised free “3 Day” shipping, well they didn’t ship my shoes until May 10, 2024. I didn’t receive my shoes until May 15, 2024, while during the long wait I kept ogling at my shoes via the internet because I couldn’t see them in person. Shipping is as misleading. While on the internet I found another department store that had the shoes for $200 less, so I bought them. The plan was to return the shoes from Nordstrom.com to the Nordstrom store. On May 18th I went instore to Nordstrom to return the shoes where they told me they cannot accept them because they’re worn. They accused me of wearing the shoes. I have pictures that I took of the shoes while sitting in Nordstrom. I’d love to show images of the refused shoes.

The shoes that I ordered for The other department store was placed on May 16th and they arrived today May 19! True 3 day shipping. The other store was better than Nordstrom in shipping time and price. The complete refusal to accept their own product in the condition that they gave it to me in is absolutely astonishing, This is Nordstrom at Aventura mall in Florida. I called the 800 number and he lied and said the shoes are in terrible condition and that he cannot resell them.

Customer Service

Reviewed April 28, 2024

Shipment never got delivered and Nordstrom would not refund the $300 in merchandise. They told me next time to shop in the store or order online and pick up at the store. Terrible customer experience.

Staff

Reviewed April 21, 2024

We had a great experience. I was very satisfied with my purchase of shoes!! I would highly recommend. Place is Nordstrom. They have a large and great selection. I happily purchased two pair of the shoes with Nordstrom. GREAT help.

Customer ServiceStaffEase of Use

Reviewed April 21, 2024

Nordstrom website was easy to use. I found exactly what I was looking for within minutes. I was also impressed by the excellent customer service. The team at Nordstrom promptly answered my questions and provided updates on my order. Thank you!!!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 2, 2024

This is very dishonest company with dishonest workers who will notate and say anything to get off the phone and transfer you to the next representative without solving anything. I will never do business with them again.

Customer Service

Reviewed April 1, 2024

This company couldn't care less about you or me, only those high rates on those credit cards, lazy store reps who can't do anything and always have to call card services to help a customer. What do you mean they have to call them to find a transaction? Trash. They're also still working in Russia. Boycott.

Nordstrom author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Nordstrom, Inc. started as a small shoe store in Seattle in 1901. The company now has brick-and-mortar stores throughout the United States and Canada.

• Selection: Consumers can find a wide variety of brands, styles and size options on the Nordstrom website. The website lists women’s sizes 4.5 to 13 and has a “4 and smaller” category as well as a “14 and above” category.

• Individualized returns: Nordstrom does not have an official return policy. Instead, the company works with individual customers to make sure they are satisfied.

• Videos: The Nordstrom website includes informative videos to help customers make a selection or care for their shoe purchases. They have videos for fitting shoes and boots and for cleaning suede and leather shoes.

• POP-IN: Each month, the Nordstrom site features a POP-IN shop with clothes, accessories and shoes from a special designer. Customers looking for unique pieces can watch for these special events.

Nordstrom Company Information