3.9/5 (671 ratings)

About Nordstrom

Nordstrom Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nordstrom?

Original review: May 11, 2021

I have influencer status and I spend almost nothing there on my own Nordstrom CC. I get a few Gift Credits from wealthy friends, which take months to exhaust. I also have alterations credits. So I found some slacks and had the alterations done. They bill the alterations to your CC and say it will be credited. Well it wasn't. I called and after a LONG hold, I was to be given a credit. But, Oh NO, they give you a Nordy Note... even more store credit to use... instead of crediting the Credit Card. What a pain.

Original review: April 28, 2021

I spend THOUSANDS at Nordstrom, in fact I am what they call influencer status. (Whatever). So I just shopped at the store and about a week later they lowered my credit without warning. I watch my credit usage very close. Because of this I was alerted by my credit watch and my usage jumped straight to 97.3% and dropped my credit score 25 points!!! I called them and they said they sent out a letter. I never got one. They said it was sent out on the 27th and that is the day they lowered my score. If the letter would have had time to get to me I would have paid off the card. The customer service is horrible. The kicker....I was closing on a house in 4 days. Not sure how this will affect my score but I was advised to seek counsel. (I did) and start a class action lawsuit.

This could be opportunity loss and I hope a my attorney does start a class action suit. This is unacceptable. FYI I have not been late on any payments either. I would also like to point out I never gave them permission to pull my credit and they gave me some dumb excuse. With that being said I checked who Nordstrom uses for credit and lo and behold it is TD Bank. Why is this funny? I have a ton of money with TD and credit cards with them that never got lowered. Long story short this is unacceptable and I will NEVER spend a dime with this ** company again!!!

Original review: March 12, 2021

I received a private event promotional email with a discount available to use at Nordstrom Rack. The code was not working and after spending an hour with customer service (chat and phone call) I was able to submit my order and utilized the discount. Today I received an email cancelling my order without an explanation. The item is available since is still online and my CC was charged so I don't understand with the order was cancelled. I am so disappointed. The customer service was terrible, it took an hour to place the order and 3 days the order was cancelled. The entire experience was terrible and very frustrating. Nordstrom has lost a loyal customer.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I have received very bad customer service from Nordstrom today. Since I have many other options such as Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomindales, etc I will not be spending another dime of my money at Nordstrom.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

The delivery research team has terrible customer service skills and they do not provide any help or explanation as to why they deny your refund. They confirm the items have been returned but provide no details as to why they do not process the refund! I’m a loyal customer for years I have an icon status with Nordstrom. I am sad I have to give a negative review for my long time favorite store. I read another user's review that has experienced the same thing I am dealing with. It's been a month since I returned back a couple of designer items which Nordstrom customer service has confirmed they have received. But refund has not been issued and no one knows why?

I call, email, chat with a representative daily and they say that I have to wait for an email from the delivery research team. I wait and I wait only to get a response saying “sorry we are unable to process your refund” BUT THEY DON’T TELL YOU WHY! It's horrible and so frustrating. For the first time in the past 10 years I am actually thinking of stop shopping at Nordstrom. I am lost. I have a large bill for items I have sent back. Confirmation that items have been received but no refunds and no response about why I am not getting a refund. Horrible. Just horrible experience.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

I received a $15 voucher from Nordstrom to be used at the store, or Nordstrom Rack or HauteLook. I used it for a pair of shoes on their website, but it turns out the shoes were actually Nordstrom Rack's. Never got an order or shipping confirmation and after a few weeks the charge mysteriously disappeared off my credit card. I ordered the same pair of shoes on January 21, was charged, but never received them. I chatted with Rack and they said the shoes were shipped to a nearby Nordstrom store on Jan 26. Called the store - they had no record of the shoes and said they were Nordstrom, not Rack, and give Rack a call. So I then called Rack CS and they refunded me for the CC charge.

I give up - even though the shoes are still available on the website it's just not worth it for me to deal with this company. Years ago I ordered from Rack and HauteLook - they offered great service, but I have NO IDEA why they have become so AWFUL and INEFFICENT now. Seriously, why bother with them? So disappointed.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

I have been a loyal customer of Nordstrom’s for years. I have never had a problem go unresolved when contacting customer service until recently. Here is my experience. I recently returned two items by mail, along with other items that I haven’t been refunded for and Nordstrom customer service seems to have no idea what is going on with my returns nor are they able to process the refund at this time. I have never called Nordstrom customer service and spoken to someone who says “I don’t know... I’m sorry... this must be frustrating... but I don’t have an answer for you, you will have to wait and see..”

The first item is a pair of Tory Burch shoes I sent back in the same box as a Tory Burch handbag. I received a refund for the bag to my PayPal account. The shoes which were on my Nordstrom credit card and are visible in my purchase history have not been refunded. Upon contacting customer service the representative was able to see that the item was received or sent to their return review department on 1/8/21, today is 1/27/21 and still no refund. The customer service representative told me she could not issue a refund for the shoes even though she could clearly see Nordstrom had received the shoes on the 8th, that it is up to their return review department to process the refund. That she would send over a request to process the return and I will receive an email with a decision in 24-48 hours. A decision? The shoes in question were unworn, in original box, etc.. This alone is unnerving.

The other item was a Zella sweatshirt, also purchased on my Nordstrom credit card, viewable in my purchase history, that was sent back along with other items that have been credited back to my Nordstrom account. Again I was told by another representative that my return request was passed along to the returns review department and that I will receive an email with a decision in 24-48 hours. I received an email that simply stated my return request was denied. Not even a reason why they would deny the return. I called again, to find out why the return was denied. I was told by a 3rd representative that “they don’t know, and that they understand my frustration, and they are sorry, but there is nothing they can do except escalate the claim with the returns review department and that I will receive another decision via email in 24-48 hours.”

I called a 4th time thinking that possibly someone else might have better insight. I spoke to a supervisor who looked into the issue and said while she was able to see when the shoes arrived and they are accounted for, the sweatshirt is not accounted for. Is it missing? Did it fall in the floor? She doesn’t know, she doesn’t have access to that information and she is not able to process a refund for either item until they are reviewed by the returns department.

Never have I ever heard of the returns review department, nor have I ever had them referenced so many time regarding return status. I asked if this is a new policy. To which I was told, the return review department is nothing new, that all the returns are processed through them. Yet I have never had a problem with items missing from my mailed returns. And if I did I never had to wait 24-48 hours for a decision to be made. I sent an email to Nordstrom customer service referencing all of these issues, I am awaiting their response. However this has permanently affected my relationship with Nordstrom forever. Even if these issues are fixed within their customer service department, I can never trust again that my returns made by mail will be processed correctly.

Part of the joy of shopping with Nordstrom was the ease of which you could send back items by mail, combine items from multiple orders, and never have to worry about if and when your account will be credit. Now I would feel that I’d be gambling sending items back by mail, since I have had two items go missing in the last month that were returned by mail. I would feel that I have to watch my mailed returns like a hawk to make sure they are received, properly processed, and credited back to my account. And if not? What is my recourse? To call customer service to be told I’m out of luck? Because that is what I’m being told. Unfortunately I made both of these purchases with my Nordstrom store credit card, or I have raised the issue with my credit card company in the fir of a dispute against Nordstrom.

I did call Nordstrom credit department who told me at this time I can’t raise a dispute against the store. I can’t even think of another time where I have felt so helpless and at the mercy of a company to just do the right thing. Never again. There are too many other retailers out there to be bothered. I hope this complaint reaches someone who cares enough to set Nordstrom straight. At the least I hope it serves as a warning to anyone who buys online or returns through the mail with Nordstrom that their customer service is not what it once was, and that customer satisfaction is not a priority to Nordstrom anymore. To everyone else that is voicing similar concerns with the level of, or lack thereof, of customer service, you are not alone.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

I received a $1000 gift card for my birthday, which I used to buy one blouse for $84.93, leaving $915.07. When I went to order online with my gift card, I couldn't use it. I contacted Nordstrom customer service repeatedly and have been misdirected, hung up on, placed on endless hold, etc. I finally discovered the employee used my gift card number to take herself shopping at a Nordstrom Rack in Los Angeles, while I was hard at work in my home state of Michigan. The thief spent $674.20 on her first trip and $204.24 two days later. Since she did not have the gift card, the number was entered manually by the store clerk. After I pointed out to Nordstrom how I had been defrauded, the company response was to freeze my card completely, and keep the remaining $36.63 which was not stolen for themselves.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and returned them January 11th because they were too small. I have yet to receive the money. I have talked to Nordstrom 5 days who keeps telling us lies. I have talked to the bank and PayPal whom Nordstrom blamed it on and neither of them have seen a return posted. I will NEVER buy from Nordstrom again. Still haven't received my money and they have the shoes also! Very frustrating!!!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

I have a serious problem. My sister (Ashley **) ordered my daughter a pair of Hunter rain boots from Nordstrom. She ordered them, I believe around the first of December because they were intended to be a Christmas present. I'm not sure of the exact date they were delivered but when I received them we noticed they were a size too small. Easy fix right? Wrong! I called and Rep#1 told me we could exchange them easily. He said he issued an exchange and they would be sent out with a shipping slip to return the ones that were too small. He was super nice and I thought the problem was solved. I was excited about this arrangement because my sister had gotten the other ones sent in a gift box. Of course it was just a few days before Christmas so I knew the new ones wouldn't be here in time for Christmas but I figured it wouldn't be long after so no big deal.

I waited two weeks before calling because I thought with the holidays it might be longer delivery times. When I called Rep#2 told me the exchange was never processed and he kept putting me on hold, which eventually ended with him hanging up on me. So I called back and spoke with Rep#3. I told her the person I was just speaking with hung up on me. She never apologized for that. She proceeded to tell me that Nordstrom doesn't do exchanges that way and that Rep#1 had told me wrong and that I would need to pay for an entire new pair to get an exchange and they would refund me when they received the pair that was too small. I told her that it was a gift so that wasn't possible.

That's when she told me that the pair we wanted was no longer available. That was a little weird since they had many sizes available just a few hours before but I would have been happy to get any exchange at this point seeing as it was well after Christmas and my daughter still hadn't received her gift from my sister. Rep#3 proceeded to let me know that since that boot was no longer available that I would have to ship the old pair back and they would send me a gift card since it was a gift to pick something else out for her. She said she emailed the shipping slip and all I needed to do was pack everything up and send it back with the slip. So of course I never received the email. I got on the website and started a return. There was an option for gifts where a gift card would be issued once the return was received so I of course clicked that option and did as instructed.

I kept up with the tracking number and noticed it was delivered to a return agent on January 15th so I called Nordstrom. I spoke with Rep#4 and told her the return had been delivered and no one had contacted me or my sister to issue any kind of refund or gift card. She told me that normally Nordstrom does not issue gift cards. That it usually goes back to original payment. I questioned this because why would there be an option for gift card for gifts on the website if you don't intend on issuing them to people in my situation. Finally rep#4 decided to ask someone else and came back on the line to tell me that yes she could put in a request for a gift card and it would be sent over email within two business days so by Monday I should have it. This was fine, of course I'm super frustrated about it taking nearly a month and a half to get this resolved but finally she will get her rain boots.

I then chatted with Rep#5 to make sure the gift card was issued and we wouldn't have to wait any longer. I also wanted to let someone know what had happened because I was pretty frustrated at this point. I thought it was absolutely crazy that Nordstrom had received the boots that were too small and didn't even care enough to issue any type of refund even though my sister spent nearly 100$ on your product between the cost of the boots, shipping, and gift wrapping. Rep#5 told me she was sorry for the inconvenience but at least I have my gift card now (which I do not have it yet). I asked her if there was anyone I could speak with about this issue and she gave me this email address.

Not sure if I will actually get any kind of response but this was ridiculous. My daughter will not get her Christmas gift until almost February because of problems that your representatives created. I've talked with five people and had five different stories (excuses) for this issue not being resolved in a timely manner. I wanted to tell someone about what happened because I'm hoping this might reach someone that cares about the business you are running and hopefully you can get this problems fixed before they happen to someone else. That's pretty much it, thanks for your time and I hope you have a lovely day! Sincerely, Staci **.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

This is probably the fifth time this has happened.. Every time I order something from Nordstrom Online, it takes WEEKS to get to my door. For example, I just ordered two simple things on Sunday, January 17th. As of Wednesday, January 20th, the order is still 'in processing.' What is going on? eCommerce is a thing.. Nordstrom. Your strategic re-positioning of closing physical locations aren't helping your digital strategies, if you cannot provide the consumer a reasonable shipping time... Geesh. I'm seriously regretting having a credit account with them.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

I am terribly disgusted! I ordered gifts from Nordstrom that were promised on a specific date, (1-21-21). I ordered on 1-13-21. I called on 1-15-21 and was ASSURED it would be to me on time. I get an email on 1-17-21 that the package had shipped. On 1-18-21, I see where USPS update the package would be delivered. On 1-23-21; two days late. I talk with a supervisor, Karen. She said her hands were tied and could offer ANY type of compensation. WOW! What has happened to customer service in this country?

Now, I will look like a boob when I hand a piece of paper as a gift because Nordstrom took four day to ship two Aviator Nation t-shirts. This is not the way to do business. I guess I should have read reviews about Nordstrom's delivery issues. The CEO needs to be reading these reviews, as he/she is the one responsible for their horrible customer service OR should I say lack of customer service. They now have one less customer. I would love for the CEO to contact me to explain why they charge such high prices but offer such low expectations. DO NOT ORDER FROM NORDSTROM!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I bought a Nambe cheese board for my wife's birthday. They sent a floor model which was scarred and missing the knives. When I purchased this they had a sale on and free shipping. They grudgingly agreed to replace the board without extra charge even though the sale was over but refused the free shipping because that had also ended. Hard to believe anyone is this stupid, but yep! We have stopped all buying from them which has easily added up to a thousand dollars a year minimum. Hope their policy department is paid on profits. Btw. Never heard from anyone in management. Avoid this fairweather company.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I called Nordstrom and placed an order for an item my husband wanted for Christmas. I paid extra for expedited shipping. Nordstrom's representative incorrectly input my address and my item was delivered to the wrong address. Even though it was their error they are sending it to their shipping department to discuss it with FedEx. They did not offer any solution other than this is "protocol." What about customer service and doing everything to make sure the customer gets what they deserve. Apparently that is not how Nordstrom does business. Now I have to wait for them investigate - and no present for my husband, no refund, no tangible solutions offered. I am so disappointed. I will no longer purchase from them.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

My experience is the same as that of the earlier reviewer today. Very delayed shipment of an item for which I paid a $20 shipping fee for 2 day delivery, still not here a week after the order. They did waive the shipping fee after initial complaint with promise still of expedited shipping, to no avail. Just like the previous consumer on this post, they are attributing this to "USPS being overwhelmed". Same item ordered same day directly from the manufacturer by an acquaintance arrived a day later.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I ordered 2 pairs of UGG boots from Nordstrom Rack online on 10-3-20. The shoes were too small so I returned them! Not sure why the sizes were so off... We all know Ugg classics run a little big yet these were so small my daughter couldn’t even fit them. I had to call and check on my refund 4 different times! I was first told they have confirmation my order was received and to allow additional time for refund. A week later I notice a credit to my credit card for only a fraction of what I paid and I also had a email with an e-gift card from them which also was only a fraction of what I paid. Wtf!!!

I had to call back twice and each person assured me they would credit my card for the full amount I paid for the order. Why does it take 2 different people on two different dates to actually refund my money? To date I still haven’t received my full refund. The nerve of this company to think they can refund me half to my card and half in a e-gift card. I didn’t pay in a e-gift so what makes them think they can refund me with one. I don’t want a e-gift card because I never plan on shopping here again. If you are planning on buying Uggs here beware... The sizes are weird and you will have to fight for your refund if returning anything and spend at least 45 minutes on the phone with them like I did and this still isn’t resolved. So shady.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I feel like a lot of people are having issues with Nordstrom customer service and shipping leading up to the holidays. I've done a fair amount of shopping online lately with little to no issues with orders and shipping. They blame USPS but everything else coming through USPS has been on time thus far. I ordered an item over two weeks ago and it seems to be stuck in limbo, doesn't seem to be a USPS issue, seems to be a warehouse problem. Their online chat doesn't seem to work at all and it took me over 40 minutes on hold to speak with someone who said I'd hear back in another 48-72 hours, losing time on my Christmas gift arrivals. I just wanna cancel my order at this point but they won't let me. I've made some other purchases from Nordstrom in the past and I'm always surprised at how long the items take to receive. Buyer beware when it comes to Nordstrom.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

Nordstrom discriminates against me. I ordered online, pickup in store the item, Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Brightening Treatment Serum with Ferment2 + Vitamin C on December 10, 2020 at 1:57 AM and Nordstrom canceled the order in the same day at 11:11 AM because the item is no longer available at the Nordstrom Southcenter store while it was shown available in store for pickup. I ordered online for pickup in store again on December 12, and again Nordstrom canceled the order with the same reason while that item is always shown available to be picked up.

I will reorder every day to prove that Nordstrom is discriminating against me. This is not the first time Nordstrom discriminates against me. Long time ago when I used to come to the store buying skincare products, I could not buy products if salespeople were not ** or Asian. I had to buy products from ** or Asian salespeople otherwise I could buy nothing. Nobody helps me to protect my rights. I thought now I buy online I can avoid the discrimination, but it is not.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Ordered two items from Nordstrom which totaled nearly $90.00. Received a pair of $20 earrings. When I called customer service was told I would have to send those back and they will refund w/in 2 weeks after they receive. RIDICULOUS that they hold my money until they receive the wrong item back that they sent. Been a week since I mailed back USPS and the package is still in transit. SMH.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

BEWARE Nordstrom uses cut rate carrier UDS for shipping in the Midwest. My daughter only asked for two things for Christmas (both from Nordstrom) which I promptly purchased 2 days before Thanksgiving. I placed 3 additional orders over the Black Friday weekend. I have yet to receive an order. I received an order confirmation and shipping confirmation for the first order immediately so, I patiently waited for the package to arrive. It was suppose to arrive within 48 hours, but I knew there was higher than normal volume for package shipping, so I wasn’t concerned.

Things changed on day 6 when I received a shortage message from UDS. On day 7, I received a damaged message and I promptly called Nordstrom. The customer service rep said that the carrier could not locate the package so he would issue a refund and reorder my items. Unfortunately, only one item was available. I asked him to process the request quickly before it sold out and he said no problem and I should receive a shipping confirmation in 24 hours.

After 24 hours, I did not receive the confirmation and called Nordstrom again. Not only had the representative not issued the refund but he also did not reorder the remaining item and it was now sold out. The only response I received from Nordstrom was, "I’m sorry this happened!!" I have been a loyal Nordstrom customer and have always received excellent customer service... until now. I ordered over half my Christmas list from Nordstrom and have yet to receive it. In a year when we all could use something to smile about, my Christmas tree has nothing under it because Nordstrom let me down. I guess I’ll be shopping at Bloomingdale’s for replacement gifts.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

Th in is company has enforced some absolutely insane policy that unless you are WEARING A MASK AT ALL TIMES....you canNOT breathe in their store. Was literally yelled at by 4-5 employees and watched how they PANICKED when I walked into the Fashion Square Scottsdale location....without a mask. Last I checked....there is NO LAW....there is also not even a mandate in Scottsdale....and the lawmakers know this....that is why so many of them are caught in large groups or not wearing a mask frequently. The fact that these employees are so hysterical and brainwashed that they think they have the right to violate a customer's 1st amendment....without knowing the actual numbers and what a covid case is....is mind boggling. It means NOTHING now to be Covid +....I am a nurse....I know this.

Nordstrom will no longer be my go to shopping experience and SHAME on them for allowing this mindless brainwashing to take over their long standing policy of giving great customer service. They were actually RUDE and THREATENING (small short guy with glasses at return counter 12/01) ....and they absolutely think they have the right to do this because of "COVID"!!! Again....Covid= mortality rate of .007%. More people will die of anxiety, heart disease, and car accidents. Get your act together Nordstrom!!!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

I have been a customer for over 20 years with a credit limit of over 20k from paying off every purchase I ever bought. I loved, loved their shoes due to having bad feet. Right before covid I made some 1k and 2k purchases that totaled about 6k, the very last purchase they denied because they said what I was buying was a scam and couldn't authorize it unless I paid off my entire balance.

First and foremost when did they become so entitled to how I spent my hard earned wages, and how dare they treat a consumer of this integrity this way. Well long story short, Covid hit and we all lost our jobs.. Now they are threatening and harassing me to pay off the card with probably wanting to do who knows what. Here's the truth of the matter, when I knew it was to keep a roof over my head and pay house bills or pay them what they were asking with UE checks, well all you fellow Americans what would you do??? They are arrogant and rude over the phone. Not to mention I sent them a letter saying I would start to pay as soon as I possibly could with much regret and sorrow due to my own dignity. Still they won't stop.

I am positive that I am not the only one in this Nation who is not struggling!! Like the other reviews I have read, "SHAME" on them and their attitudes in this time of repentance and forgiveness and trying to get along and do what is right in God's eyes. Not the greedy devil who only comes to steal, kill and destroy!! Beware consumer. Beware of their sneaking marketing and ploys to make you feel you are getting the "red carpet" treatment...

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

From the best to the worst! No other way to describe Nordstrom's present day. Now it takes 2 weeks to receive a credit on your credit card. The future has passed them by! No reason to ever shop there again! Would give the zero stars if it was an option.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

The company has taken a very draconian approach to its price match policy, refusing to budge if the company isn't one of the five on their list. I made a very recent purchase and they absolutely refused to match it, no matter how many people I spoke with. I will be returning my shirt and repurchasing from the other merchant. Nordstrom has now lost my business.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I was home when my package was “delivered” but I NEVER received my package. I called to let them know the situation. The customer care/deliver research sent me a follow up email in 3 days, saying “After concluding our internal investigation, we have confirmed successful delivery of the package with all items present. At this time, Nordstrom has made the decision not to issue a refund of replacement as was requested” but the thing is when I called the contact number provided in the email, they were NOT able to provide ANY proof that my package was delivered. So, the “internal investigation” was just a lie, their confirmation of “successful deliver“ was also a lie. I don’t believe they even contacted the carrier because when I requested them to ask the carrier for a proof they said the carrier usually takes 7 days to respond. Yea, so if that’s the case, how did they “confirm the successful delivery” in 3 days? I mean, HOW?

Also, in the email they encouraged me to set up an UPS My Choice account, which I Already have and the deliveries from the other companies all showed up on my dashboard except for Nordstrom. Whoever sent me the email was just an irresponsible and unethical liar. They should have contacted the carrier to ask for proof of delivery or filed a claim on my behalf to compensate for my loss. Instead, they just lied and asked me to file a police report of stolen items. This is totally not acceptable because this means that the driver can just dump all packages to a dumpster and call it a day and never ever has to actually deliver the package since nobody cares to file a claim.

In addition, when I clicked on the tracking number, the website said it was delivered to “mailbox”. So whose mailbox? My mailbox is narrow and shallow (5 inch wide 5 inch deep). I don’t believe my package can fit in there. It’s not ok to ask me to file a police report for a package as stolen when it’s likely never delivered in the first place. Also, it made zero sense to deliver to a mailbox when I was HOME. No point to waste everyone’s time looking for a “stolen” package if it’s never delivered in the first place. Also, even if the driver just delivered my package to the wrong address, it’s still the carrier’s responsibility to compensate for me, NOT the police. Nordstrom should have filed a claim and held the carrier accountable but they totally failed to do so but lied instead. My experience is beyond terrible. There are other better places to shop where you can receive the customer care that every customer deserves.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I ordered 6, kept 3, returned 3. The ones I thought would be super core didn't look like the pic. The website is not very user friendly. The other 2 I sent back were lackluster.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

I had this account open since March 2020 and I was approved after they send me a verification code to my phone number and I was approved for 1,000 limit and I had this account open for 8 months with good standing and now I reported my card missing and was issue a new card and now my card is locked and I was asked go to a store with ID and they couldn’t verified my phone number which I had for a year and it registered with public record and Nordstrom forced me to wear a mask at the store and waste my time ... Account is getting closed soon.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I subscribed to Nordstrom Trunk based on a friend's very pleased recommendation. I did not receive similar satisfaction. Nordstrom Trunk might as well have been StitchFix, which offers a similarly disappointing "personalization" claim and cheap clothing offers. I quit my Nordstrom Trunk subscription after three deliveries and concluded the following: 1) "My" stylist was not really mine, nor possibly a human. I felt unheard and just another cog in a capitalistic enterprise, which in not the customer service excellence that Nordstrom prides itself on.

2) I conclude the enterprise must use an algorithm to "predict" what I will like based on my initial "application." e.g., a) No matter how many times I asked not to receive "baby-doll" style clothing, the package always included at least one, if not three items unflattering and inappropriate for a 60+ year old woman with a sizable bust. b) I abhor polyester clothing and, in spite of stating this multiple times, always received some poorly made and flimsy polyester item. c) I intensely dislike - and never wear - neon colors, yet always received at least one neon-color piece. 3) Nordstrom must have a warehouse stuffed full of cheap-ish clothing that it needs to unload to attain a profit margin.

4) The attempt at personalization, such as having "my" stylist contact me via email felt inauthentic and rote. Again, I felt that the enterprise uses a message contact algorithm to ask me to preview "my" trunk contents, yet, the contents rarely reflected those choices. 5) I repeatedly stated preferences for certain brands, yet out of three Trunks, just two pieces were that brand. Lastly, 6) Exchanges never happened. Whenever I - rarely - found an item I wanted in another size, it never was available. In conclusion, I feel that the Nordstrom Trunk experience really is not a Nordstrom effort and that they must be jobbing it out to an outside enterprise. In no way did it reflect or deliver the higher product quality and excellence in customer service I have experienced from Nordstrom during my 30+ years of shopping there (in person).

Original review: May 17, 2020

I called this morning to follow up on an order that I received a text stating it was delivered today. When tracking the order May 15th it said it was due on May 20th. Today I received a text stating ordered delivered and the date now shows April 29th for delivery. After a 45 min wait I got through and thought this was resolved although I did not have much confidence because the representative requested my credit card information again. I now received a receipt stating I ordered another perfume. Not to mention I was told that the free gifts were canceled, which my order did not state.

I called again and waited on the phone for over 1 hour. After over 1 hour someone finally answered and I could hear a conversation of who they were speaking to in their home. I sat on the line hoping they would realize they picked up but no they continued their conversation. Eventually I think they realized I was on the phone, they were listening to me speak about my frustration with a family member and then my call was transferred to the main message. This is the worst experience. I can’t believe out of all retail establishments that Nordstrom has by far the worst service. I’ve shopped online at other retailers and Covid19 should not be an excuse for the horrific service.

Original review: April 29, 2020

I purchased a dress from Nordstrom web page on March 11, I receive my order after they close their store for Coronavirus pandemic, the dress was big. I decided to return it by mail. I mail it using the shipping return label they send it with the package after I called their customer service and made sure I am following the right process. I sent the package on March 30 and the tracking shows that a representative from Nordstrom received the package. Until today April 29 I didn’t receive my refund back. I didn’t receive an email telling that they are processing my return. I called couple time and stay online for couple hours without having any satisfy answer. I sent 3 emails without having any answer.

Nordstrom Company Information