3.69/5
Based on 16 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

16 myFico.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 13, 2018

The site is very confusing in determining what your actual credit score is. Too many links, and not enough information in detailed format. Stop charges fees for customers to learn about their own information. If a person can provide answers to security questions, they should be charged for their own information.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I was able to log in to myFico.com at any time and see where my scores were and things that were impacting them. Most people assume they know what is on their reports, but you'd be surprised learning and reading through them. Most people assume they know what is on their reports, but you'd be surprised learning and reading through them. The report is also very detailed, so you want to take the time to go through it to make sure it is accurate and not containing false information. But the cost associated with myFico.com was what I liked least about myFico.com. Overall I would recommend myFico.com to anyone who is monitoring or trying to rebuild their credit. It is a great way to see what can positively or negatively impact your score.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: June 11, 2018

I used myFico.com one time and it was a quick and easy experience. The information was easy to input and the data came back within a short amount of time. The information requested was minimal and I did not input any information that I was worried about inputting. I did not feel as if I should worry about my personal information during the process. It was part of a credit card service I was using at the time.

Original review: June 10, 2018

It will alert you by email if your information is being used. It works well and monitors all sites, including websites that might use your info for job seekers' purposes. But it doesn't really provide any safe cards if things get stolen. It won't stop people from using your information. It just lets you know if they do, and then you have to sort it out yourself. I also wish they gave you a list of sites where your information could be used so you can monitor better yourself. I wish too that it was free for more than a year.

Original review: June 9, 2018

They show you your Fico score and show you the contributing factors to your score. They show what creditors you owe and if you have paid them well or not. It is very easy to use by just putting in your information to get your score. It is easy to understand as well. I really like and am satisfied with the service it provides even though I am a little worried that my information will leak out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about myFico.com?

Original review: June 8, 2018

I can always check on my credit score and there's people who will help me fix my credit score if needed. The people are very nice and helps in any way that they can. They are really great, are respectful, offer other options and make sure if I have any questions that I can call them back at any time. They are very well organized. I've never had any complaints and that is what I Iike most about myFico.com. It meets all of my standards and I would recommend them to anybody. My overall experience was great. I usually use the free trial and what I like about it is I can cancel at any time.

Original review: June 6, 2018

It was easy for me to access and it took the time to explain what a Fico Score is and how it is calculated. The service did what it sought out to do. It also did good to put it all into understandable language. I was really satisfied. It was the first time I could see what my scores look like and to monitor its changes. It was very helpful and was such an ease to use. I would highly recommend.

Original review: June 5, 2018

myFico.com is easy to use. It gives me the info I want but I really don't like the whole concept of someone grading my credit. I am only concerned with what my credit score is and whether or not I have been hacked.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I like being able to have a complete list of credits and past due accounts. For every past due bill I paid I was able to get a higher credit score and qualify for mortgage. With the service I was able to contact creditors and pay past due account on past accounts and raise my credit score. I loved this feature. I can lower my interest rate. This is a great service I would recommend to anyone wanting to build their credit and pay on past due account. This service has outstanding customer service. However, I wish the product came with more tools. I would give everyone a tool to teach people how to rebuild their credit, like a book and a DVD about how to improve their credit. With these tools they would help people become more financially secure.

Original review: June 2, 2018

It's helped me to get my score going up and keep track of my score. So far it's been good, I've learned a few things about what I need to do about my credit, steps to take if something isn't right, steps to take to increase my score, and if something's not right, what I can do to correct the problem.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I like the free FICO scores estimator. myFico.com also has tools that assist you in the purchase of homes and vehicles. It is a great tool for keeping track of your credit and I use it in conjunction with another service that protects my identity. The service is affordable and secure and they have chat to answer questions you may have from experts. myFico.com does what was promised and I get all I need from this service.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I like that they are on top of my report and they know how to satisfy any questions I may have had about it. I was very satisfied with the kind of information the service provided and how much information it gave me. I felt very informed and knowledgeable when going over my report.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I like the fact that you get accurate credit report in a timely manner. I find that the site was very easy and helpful. There was not a lot of annoying ads and phony calls. But I didn't like giving out my social security Information.

Original review: May 26, 2018

It is easy to use and has been a great asset to me so far. It was easy to access and I was pleased with the information that I received online. I could rely on the information that was given to me. That also helped me track down a purchase through a website. I also appreciate the personal touch featured in the website. I will continue to use this credit service when needed. However, I don't like that it is limited in terms of the information it provides. I felt restricted once I got involved with the service provider itself. That made me want to use a rival service offered online.

Original review: May 25, 2018

This credit monitoring service was less than what I expected it to be and it cost too much. However, it did do the basic function that I intended it to do. It gave me my Fico Score. The website showed me a massive amount of information, but most of that information appeared useless, until I got logged into the website and paid money for the service. It was difficult getting that far, since I was not sure which type of service to pay for until after I made my first payment. It was unclear what the service types did for me until after the purchase. I did not like the price or the lack of detailed information given about my score. They should lower the prices, and give more detail on the reasons for the score.

Original review: May 24, 2018

It's good but for the monthly cost they only update the scores and such every THREE months, overpriced, but has accurate true Fico scores. I spend $30 to get scores and monitoring and it is annoying to cancel. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops if I no longer need services.

myFico.com Company Information