Need a credit report site?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.50/5

myFico.com Reviews

Original review: May 10, 2019

I signed up with this company to monitor my FICO score to prepare to apply for a mortgage. I had a balance of 4,500 on my credit cards. They gave me the advice to pay off my 4,500 credit card balance to improve my score by 40 points for each credit bureau. It was very important to me because my score is below 700, and being able to jump into 700+ level was very tempting. I paid off my credit card debts but my score only improved by 9 points in each bureau. Now, I have 0 balance on my credit cards and there is nothing to suggest in that area, so they suggest "paying my bills in time for 24 months" to improve my score. But guess what? I am already paying my bills on time. I have an excellent payment history.

Now you can make a conclusion that their suggestions are not competent and do not yield promised results. That means, there is nothing special about this company, they just collect scores from bureaus like everybody else and there is no reason to pay for their membership, because do a fee the same as Credit Karma does for free.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I signed up for a family plan to add my husband that I was unable to access to his scores. When I requested a refund they refused to provide refund for the undelivered services. The worst customer service. It’s clear and obvious I did not get what I paid for and they did not care. Instead of making it right and keeping a customer for long term they decide to keep $20 and have an angry customer that has now terminated services.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Report Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2018

The site is very confusing in determining what your actual credit score is. Too many links, and not enough information in detailed format. Stop charges fees for customers to learn about their own information. If a person can provide answers to security questions, they should be charged for their own information.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I was able to log in to myFico.com at any time and see where my scores were and things that were impacting them. Most people assume they know what is on their reports, but you'd be surprised learning and reading through them. Most people assume they know what is on their reports, but you'd be surprised learning and reading through them. The report is also very detailed, so you want to take the time to go through it to make sure it is accurate and not containing false information. But the cost associated with myFico.com was what I liked least about myFico.com. Overall I would recommend myFico.com to anyone who is monitoring or trying to rebuild their credit. It is a great way to see what can positively or negatively impact your score.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I used myFico.com one time and it was a quick and easy experience. The information was easy to input and the data came back within a short amount of time. The information requested was minimal and I did not input any information that I was worried about inputting. I did not feel as if I should worry about my personal information during the process. It was part of a credit card service I was using at the time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about myFico.com?

Original review: June 10, 2018

It will alert you by email if your information is being used. It works well and monitors all sites, including websites that might use your info for job seekers' purposes. But it doesn't really provide any safe cards if things get stolen. It won't stop people from using your information. It just lets you know if they do, and then you have to sort it out yourself. I also wish they gave you a list of sites where your information could be used so you can monitor better yourself. I wish too that it was free for more than a year.

Original review: June 9, 2018

They show you your Fico score and show you the contributing factors to your score. They show what creditors you owe and if you have paid them well or not. It is very easy to use by just putting in your information to get your score. It is easy to understand as well. I really like and am satisfied with the service it provides even though I am a little worried that my information will leak out.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I can always check on my credit score and there's people who will help me fix my credit score if needed. The people are very nice and helps in any way that they can. They are really great, are respectful, offer other options and make sure if I have any questions that I can call them back at any time. They are very well organized. I've never had any complaints and that is what I Iike most about myFico.com. It meets all of my standards and I would recommend them to anybody. My overall experience was great. I usually use the free trial and what I like about it is I can cancel at any time.

Original review: June 6, 2018

It was easy for me to access and it took the time to explain what a Fico Score is and how it is calculated. The service did what it sought out to do. It also did good to put it all into understandable language. I was really satisfied. It was the first time I could see what my scores look like and to monitor its changes. It was very helpful and was such an ease to use. I would highly recommend.

Original review: June 5, 2018

myFico.com is easy to use. It gives me the info I want but I really don't like the whole concept of someone grading my credit. I am only concerned with what my credit score is and whether or not I have been hacked.

myFico.com Company Information