4.33/5
Based on 21 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

21 Mizzen+Main Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

These shirts are excellent. They are comfortable, breathable, built to last, and they look great. I would highly recommend and will buy again. If you would like $25 off your first shirt go to this url: **.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

These are by far the best business shirts I have both seen and worn. All my shirts arrived within five business days with free shipping but there are other options for shipping. They are a little pricey but I regret nothing. I look sexy! These shirts really are underpriced.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: July 3, 2018

Mizzen+Main clothing is the most enduring performance wear clothing I've purchased (the dress shirt's wrinkle-free and worry-free, and durable and suitable for packing and unpacking). The quality of the material is top-notched, well sewn and crafted, and not cheap. I especially love their casual sweaters for activity - lovely. They also have pieces of clothing that fits most sizes. My son and partner loves them. I have found their shipping is especially reliable as well. But I should like subscription box in which my partner and my son could be professionally styled according their tastes - something curated... and I would like to see a line of performance shoes to complement their wonderful clothing.

Original review: July 2, 2018

It is a great company that offers quality clothes at the best price. They are the essential element for a man of good dress. Their promotions and offers are interesting as well. But while my overall experience was excellent, they should offer more interesting and engaging clothing packages for the general public because they have not yet reached the most important stratum of buyers. Nevertheless, customer service was top brand so I have no doubt to buy back there.

Original review: July 1, 2018

Mizzen+Main clothing is amazing. I love that I can shop for the man in my life at one shop. They offer a large variety of men`s clothing at great prices. Also, they offer free shipping on orders of $100 or more. But I wish they would offer more monthly sales or deals. I would also like if they would improve their mobile app to stop so many glitches. Nevertheless, my overall experience from Mizzen+Main has been wonderful. Any man in your life would love clothing from this store.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mizzen+Main?

Original review: June 30, 2018

I enjoyed ordering online, because shipping was relatively fast, and when I wanted to exchange because of sizing concerns, the representative I emailed was very polite and accommodating. I like that they're classic and have moisture wicking technology. Their clothes are mostly unisex and I like wearing men's clothing sometimes because it suits me better. But they could make the price more affordable and make the color selection more expansive. Sometimes their selection can get very boring, so I'd like to see more prints, patterns, and fabric.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I liked that it was quick drying and wrinkle free. The styles were classic and the fit finder made it very easy to figure out exactly what to purchase. And fit my ex who had a very athletic build. My overall experience was great. Buying something online, especially for someone other than yourself, is always a little risky. But the way the whole process was set up, I felt very confident that I was buying the right thing, and the shirt fit perfectly! He loved it! I just think continuing to expand the line would be a good thing for them. Reasonably priced men's clothing isn't easy to come by, and for guys with that specific athletic build of broad shoulders, if they find something that fits them, they'll definitely keep coming back! Make it a one-stop shop!

Original review: June 28, 2018

I love the overall design, look and color of their line of products. Mizzen+Main has high quality products that look good. They have bright colors and prints for the whole family to enjoy. I was pleasantly surprised by how fast the shipment came in and love that the items fit perfectly.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Love wearing these Mizzen+Main underwear while working out. Underwear is durable and very stylish. Also, my wife love when I wear them, working, exercising, fishing, or even just hanging out with friends in clubs and bars, having a great time, enjoying myself in comfortability. It has been a great experience overall.

Original review: June 26, 2018

Mizzen+Main are the softest and lightest of all the clothes I have ever had. They are better fitter comfier and really really good, there is no way you are wearing one of this and feeling bad. They are a piece of heaven. Never have one article of clothing from them that I did not like and fit good.

Original review: June 24, 2018

I love that it features attractive colors and the fact that they are high quality and are at great prices makes everything so amazing, as well as the fact that they put so much time and effort to put in the best looks is great. But they could incorporate other statement pieces such as scarves or maybe gloves to switch up the idea. I think adding more watches and other small accessories such as necklaces would also really amp up the look. But my overall experience was pretty great and I never had an unsatisfactory result since I was always happy and I think that also had to do with the fact that I always had great customer service from them whenever I needed it which always was amazing and really nice whenever I had an issue.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I have had positive overall experiences with Mizzen+Main and their products. I feel for the quality of the products the prices are more than fair and very much worth it, their clothes are durable and last years and can be re worn over and over, the fabrics withstand the test of time in the washing machine too and don't fade very easy. They are made from high quality materials, they are a "clean" look and cut. They are very professional and trendy looking. They have the right fits and are comfortable too. However, they could make clothing for women and kids too, like shoes for men, woman and children, children clothing and woman clothing too, and not just business types of clothing but would be nice to see casual types of clothing too.

Original review: June 22, 2018

Mizzen+Main has variety of clothing options available that men would love to wear and look good... and at good price. Great experience to use this brand. It also has great quality and comfort. My husband loves using clothes of Mizzen+Main.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I like that the moisture wicking wetness from sweat doesn't show up as quickly, wrinkle-resistant not wrinkle-free, Quick drying: You don't need to dry clean these, just throw them in the wash and hang them up to dry. Depending on the shirt, could be as quick as an hour or two. Most of my dress shirts are either snug or they are loose. With Mizzen+Main, I don't have to make that trade-off. The stretch means I can get a shirt that fits me well standing still and moving around. However, the polo shirts - is wrinkly every time I wear it. There are a lot of Golf polos that seem to do what this one is trying to do a little bit better. It's not a bad shirt. It's very light and it is fairly stretchy and soft, but it's not one I'd recommend.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I liked how everything was and how it all seemed to fit together. I also liked the workers. The cashier offered to help me find the perfect cologne. But I disliked how cluttered everything seemed. It also had sections dedicated towards certain people which I don't like that. But this place was the best out of the three that I went to. It allowed me to completely redo my whole wardrobe. It was a great experience and it's something that should be visited

Original review: June 18, 2018

Mizzen+Main sells innovative performance, wrinkle free men clothes. The clothes are lightweight, have athletic fit, and they are made in the US. Clothes feel good and look great. They work fine and they are premium and high quality. My overall experience with Mizzen+Main and the product that I ordered was very positive. It was easy and fast to order and I would recommend.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I like their underwear a lot. Lots of colors and variety and it fits well. Well made and good quality too. It is a must and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for long lasting underwear.

Original review: June 16, 2018

Mizzen+Main has the coolest trends and styles out there. I like the different looks they offer. But they can improve the trends and have more styles for big and tall people out there. Other than that, my overall experience with Mizzen+Main has been wonderful. I'm very happy with it and I love the Mizzen+Main clothes. I couldn't be more happier with Mizzen+Main.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I like everything about this company and all of their items. I also like what this company stands for. It is quality clothing made with quality materials and it is made for people like me and my family. The variety in clothing is something I especially like. I was completely satisfied with my experience and will shop again. The order was correct and the shipping was very reasonably priced. I tell my friends and family about Mizzen+Main.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I like that Mizzen+Main is inclusive to many individuals in my area. For example, the stores in my area have allowed for more diversity in their product from what I can tell. But I'd like them to improve on the quality of the product. Some of their clothes I've gotten have felt really weird from my first purchases. However, I believe that this company has improved on some of their products because of the products I've bought from them recently. My overall experience with Mizzen+Main has been really good. Because of the customer service of their product, I've found products I thought I would never find.

Original review: June 12, 2018

The quality of the products at Mizzen+Main is generally pretty good. I find that the quality stands up over time generally which is pretty great. I would be willing to purchase again in the future. But they should work on getting more durable waistbands. My overall impression of the brand is that they are up-and-coming. However, they should work on offering a wider variety of products to appeal to more people.

Mizzen+Main Company Information