4.04/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Mizzen+Main

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

23 Mizzen+Main Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I purchased 5 shirts. I first called to inquire about slow delivery (which in my account said they had delivered days prior and it was not the case) and they never replied to emails. Left a voice message and they never responded. Luckily the merchandise eventually arrived. One of the shirt did not fit the same as the others so I want to return. I was surprise to learn that I could not get full reimbursement; only store credit. The other problem is that I was not able to print a return label in their website - for whatever reason I kept getting an error. So I called customer service - nobody answered so I was force to leave a message and then nobody calls you back either. Same thing with emails. I will never buy again. I hope that someone how I am able to return shirt. I wish I could get a credit to my credit card.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I have 5 Mizzen+Main shirts. I like them very much. And I'm unlikely to purchase any more. My last two orders had problems. In each case, getting the company to respond to my inquiries was slow. They don't respond to my emails, and they don't actually answer the phone. They do respond to inquiries on their "Contact Us" page. My latest trouble began when I ordered an item, and after the order was accepted they informed me it was now on backorder. It was not on backorder when I completed my purchase. After finally getting a hold of the company a month after I placed my order, they admitted that there was an error in their ordering system. While the shirt was available when I ordered, it is now not available and will not be restocked. They told me to pick another item, or take a refund. After wasting a month of my time, it seems they could have tried just a little harder. Some acknowledgement would have made sense. Terrible service.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

These shirts are excellent. They are comfortable, breathable, built to last, and they look great. I would highly recommend and will buy again. If you would like $25 off your first shirt go to this url: **.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

These are by far the best business shirts I have both seen and worn. All my shirts arrived within five business days with free shipping but there are other options for shipping. They are a little pricey but I regret nothing. I look sexy! These shirts really are underpriced.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I liked that it was quick drying and wrinkle free. The styles were classic and the fit finder made it very easy to figure out exactly what to purchase. And fit my ex who had a very athletic build. My overall experience was great. Buying something online, especially for someone other than yourself, is always a little risky. But the way the whole process was set up, I felt very confident that I was buying the right thing, and the shirt fit perfectly! He loved it! I just think continuing to expand the line would be a good thing for them. Reasonably priced men's clothing isn't easy to come by, and for guys with that specific athletic build of broad shoulders, if they find something that fits them, they'll definitely keep coming back! Make it a one-stop shop!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mizzen+Main?

Original review: June 18, 2018

Mizzen+Main sells innovative performance, wrinkle free men clothes. The clothes are lightweight, have athletic fit, and they are made in the US. Clothes feel good and look great. They work fine and they are premium and high quality. My overall experience with Mizzen+Main and the product that I ordered was very positive. It was easy and fast to order and I would recommend.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I love the overall design, look and color of their line of products. Mizzen+Main has high quality products that look good. They have bright colors and prints for the whole family to enjoy. I was pleasantly surprised by how fast the shipment came in and love that the items fit perfectly.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I like that the moisture wicking wetness from sweat doesn't show up as quickly, wrinkle-resistant not wrinkle-free, Quick drying: You don't need to dry clean these, just throw them in the wash and hang them up to dry. Depending on the shirt, could be as quick as an hour or two. Most of my dress shirts are either snug or they are loose. With Mizzen+Main, I don't have to make that trade-off. The stretch means I can get a shirt that fits me well standing still and moving around. However, the polo shirts - is wrinkly every time I wear it. There are a lot of Golf polos that seem to do what this one is trying to do a little bit better. It's not a bad shirt. It's very light and it is fairly stretchy and soft, but it's not one I'd recommend.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I enjoyed ordering online, because shipping was relatively fast, and when I wanted to exchange because of sizing concerns, the representative I emailed was very polite and accommodating. I like that they're classic and have moisture wicking technology. Their clothes are mostly unisex and I like wearing men's clothing sometimes because it suits me better. But they could make the price more affordable and make the color selection more expansive. Sometimes their selection can get very boring, so I'd like to see more prints, patterns, and fabric.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I liked how everything was and how it all seemed to fit together. I also liked the workers. The cashier offered to help me find the perfect cologne. But I disliked how cluttered everything seemed. It also had sections dedicated towards certain people which I don't like that. But this place was the best out of the three that I went to. It allowed me to completely redo my whole wardrobe. It was a great experience and it's something that should be visited

Mizzen+Main Company Information