Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.80/5

Mizzen+Main Reviews

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

BUYER BEWARE. I will never buy a Mizzen and Main shirt again. We have had nothing but issues. The shirt did not fit property. The sleeves were like clown sleeves. So we requested a return receipt to return. We returned the shirt (which by the way, they won't give us a refund though it was within the proper time frame). They said we could only get an online credit. More than 3 weeks after we returned the shirt, we still have not received any notification of the refund or credit. If you call their customer service number, no one EVER answers the phone. Just goes to a VM. I have emailed numerous times and no one has ever responded to my emails and their "live chat" feature is always turned off, so you can't even live chat with anyone. HORRIBLE custom service. Do not buy from them ever!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

On good recommendation I bought 5 shirts. I am a very typical fit, 186 cm and 82 kg and usually everything in medium fits me very well. All the shirts I got had an extremely wide collar, I have never experienced before this before. I work in finance and buy probably 7-10 shirts each year and I have never experienced fits that are this out of touch before. Horrible.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I purchased 5 shirts. I first called to inquire about slow delivery (which in my account said they had delivered days prior and it was not the case) and they never replied to emails. Left a voice message and they never responded. Luckily the merchandise eventually arrived. One of the shirt did not fit the same as the others so I want to return. I was surprise to learn that I could not get full reimbursement; only store credit. The other problem is that I was not able to print a return label in their website - for whatever reason I kept getting an error. So I called customer service - nobody answered so I was force to leave a message and then nobody calls you back either. Same thing with emails. I will never buy again. I hope that someone how I am able to return shirt. I wish I could get a credit to my credit card.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I have 5 Mizzen+Main shirts. I like them very much. And I'm unlikely to purchase any more. My last two orders had problems. In each case, getting the company to respond to my inquiries was slow. They don't respond to my emails, and they don't actually answer the phone. They do respond to inquiries on their "Contact Us" page. My latest trouble began when I ordered an item, and after the order was accepted they informed me it was now on backorder. It was not on backorder when I completed my purchase. After finally getting a hold of the company a month after I placed my order, they admitted that there was an error in their ordering system. While the shirt was available when I ordered, it is now not available and will not be restocked. They told me to pick another item, or take a refund. After wasting a month of my time, it seems they could have tried just a little harder. Some acknowledgement would have made sense. Terrible service.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

These shirts are excellent. They are comfortable, breathable, built to last, and they look great. I would highly recommend and will buy again. If you would like $25 off your first shirt go to this url: **.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mizzen+Main?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

These are by far the best business shirts I have both seen and worn. All my shirts arrived within five business days with free shipping but there are other options for shipping. They are a little pricey but I regret nothing. I look sexy! These shirts really are underpriced.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Mizzen+Main clothing is the most enduring performance wear clothing I've purchased (the dress shirt's wrinkle-free and worry-free, and durable and suitable for packing and unpacking). The quality of the material is top-notched, well sewn and crafted, and not cheap. I especially love their casual sweaters for activity - lovely. They also have pieces of clothing that fits most sizes. My son and partner loves them. I have found their shipping is especially reliable as well. But I should like subscription box in which my partner and my son could be professionally styled according their tastes - something curated... and I would like to see a line of performance shoes to complement their wonderful clothing.

Original review: July 2, 2018

It is a great company that offers quality clothes at the best price. They are the essential element for a man of good dress. Their promotions and offers are interesting as well. But while my overall experience was excellent, they should offer more interesting and engaging clothing packages for the general public because they have not yet reached the most important stratum of buyers. Nevertheless, customer service was top brand so I have no doubt to buy back there.

Original review: July 1, 2018

Mizzen+Main clothing is amazing. I love that I can shop for the man in my life at one shop. They offer a large variety of men`s clothing at great prices. Also, they offer free shipping on orders of $100 or more. But I wish they would offer more monthly sales or deals. I would also like if they would improve their mobile app to stop so many glitches. Nevertheless, my overall experience from Mizzen+Main has been wonderful. Any man in your life would love clothing from this store.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I enjoyed ordering online, because shipping was relatively fast, and when I wanted to exchange because of sizing concerns, the representative I emailed was very polite and accommodating. I like that they're classic and have moisture wicking technology. Their clothes are mostly unisex and I like wearing men's clothing sometimes because it suits me better. But they could make the price more affordable and make the color selection more expansive. Sometimes their selection can get very boring, so I'd like to see more prints, patterns, and fabric.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Mizzen+Main Company Information