4.72/5
Based on 278 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2003, JustAnswer started because Andy Kurtzig and his wife Sara wanted to provided a medium for individuals to get answers 24/7 from doctors, lawyers and other experts. JustAnswer has helped over nine million people around the world have peace of mind.

Our services will provide fast, affordable help wherever you are. If you are not happy we provide a 100% money back guarantee. Talk to an expert today!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

853 JustAnswer.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 20, 2018

Court harassment by Bi Polar X. The attorney e-mailed me the information I needed about how best to deal with the ongoing harassment and how to deal with jurisdictional issues. Providing me with links to the laws in the state where my case was being handled.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 20, 2018

My dog ate something she shouldn’t have. Dr. ** responded so quickly and was so helpful, then Dr. ** called me with so much good advice on how to help Ellie. They were both amazing! Their instructions were clear, concise and very helpful and reassuring.

Original review: July 20, 2018

The medical advice I received was extremely satisfactory. I had a transparent bubble-like extrusion on my toe that was filled with yellow liquid. The doctor managed to quell my fears by explaining that it was a common blister, and gave me the advice I needed to treat my problem. This was all for the low, low price of $5. 12/10. Would recommend to all of my friends and family.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I have a GMC 2000 2500 that cannot pass Inspection due to the system not being able to read the VIN# from the PCM. I found that the VIN# can also be stored on the BCM and the BCM can only be replaced and programmed by the dealer. Saved me a lot of time.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Cat urinating and defecating everywhere but litter box. Very happy with response from vet. Think he nailed the problem of new flea collar... stressed cat. Recommended removing collar to see what happens... Results not obvious yet, hoping it will happen soon. Going to purchase flea drops and Feliway(?)... eliminate stress for the cat... Really??? A cat with stress? I am sure it is real. Thank you so much for opening my eyes to things that affect my feline.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustAnswer.com?

Original review: July 20, 2018

Gaining insight to a mystery can help you put your life in order, and relieve you of stress. I had been carrying a burden that was not of my own making. I had no clue as to how or why I was experiencing negative effects as a result of others who sought to use my identity for their own means. I have endured untold amounts of pain and anguish, and I had no clue as to why. With the help of JustAnswer, I have been able to voice what was happening to me, without being judged for lack of facts. Just having an avenue of professionals that gave me insight was payment enough. Thank You.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Talked with Dr. Jon on the phone. It was as if I were in his office. I am elderly, and talking with him was like talking to a friendly Doctor in the good old days. He was super-knowledgeable, of course, but, moreover, he was friendly - like a nice supportive family member. Needless to say he completely resolved my problem. Also, he had done the same thing earlier this year on another issue. I have had amazing results with JustAnswer. Recommend it to a friend? I have done so already; in fact, I've raved about it!

Original review: July 20, 2018

Doctor Mike ** address care for my German shepherd in a fabulous way and would highly recommend him. His timely response was at a time of urgent need and it is my opinion that in the days we live when it seems care is hard to find doctor ** delivered care as if my German shepherd was his very own.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Trying to find out how to get into a locked safe from Sentry Safe - I received very detailed instructions and have followed them. So far I haven't heard back from Sentry Safe but they informed me, over the phone, that it takes a few days. I'm still waiting but your service was great with very clear instructions.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Correct and Quick answers. So far have used them about 8 times and each time their answer was correct and solved my problems. I would highly recommend them. You can opt for the first expert to respond or you can always go back to the expert that handled the question if the first place.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Have had Just Ask for a couple of months now. Purchased a used Class A diesel pusher motorhome and needed help on how to replace an exhaust manifold. The pro was able to provide all the info I need to DIY! Also had some legal questions for a family member and they also provided the appropriate advice. They also provided the information in a very timely manner, even on a Sunday. Thanks.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Dog with cancer - I felt I needed a second opinion. Dr. Michael ** responded with concise and pertinent information. His reply was compassionate. While I was sad to have his confirmation of bad news, I greatly appreciated having access to this service. And to such a caring and knowledgeable professional. Thank you.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I was pleased with the information received, for the cost I had to pay, and I got the information I requested and needed. Thank you very much. It's not what I wanted to hear, but filled in a nagging question I had.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I was having difficulty with my scanner and asked for assistance from a JustAnswer expert. The service I received was quick, professional, and I felt like I had a true expert helping me through the problem. He taught me a lot in solving the problem! I admit I had been quite stressed over some other situations and was having some difficulty providing the correct information to the expert. He was very compassionate and kind and simply said, "Don't worry. Everything will be just fine." I am so grateful for the help I received.

Original review: July 19, 2018

The technician was extremely knowledgeable and accurate on his assessment of our problem. They gave the exact part number that was needed and my husband was able to order the correct part and install it. Saved us $4k to replace the oven. Thank you!!

Original review: July 18, 2018

Needed legal advice to stop the harassment from next door neighbor, I found this to be very helpful, several responses within 48 hours. It cost me $36 though. I canceled within 4 days instead, not $5 like I had thought. Still worth it! $36 for legal advice. I am impressed!

Original review: July 18, 2018

The response was quick and to the point. There was even a follow up question regarding the reason for the ** which indicated a thorough approach. Subsequent discussion with the family doctor confirmed the accuracy of the advice given. Highly recommended.

Original review: July 18, 2018

Mike ** was the mechanic that answered my questions perfectly. I found the process to be very simple only limited by my ability to phrase the question in a manner that could be easily understood which he did without pause. His responses to my questions were very fast and very knowledgeable making the whole process a lot easier. I cannot thank him enough for the service he provided because he helped me solve my problems in minutes after spending hours researching the information online. I am very satisfied with the service provided and will highly recommend this site to my friends and family!

Original review: July 18, 2018

Excellent service! I could not find acceptable information for my problem research. Chris gave me all the information I needed to diagnose and repair the problem. Our dialog was concise, clear and done in a professional manner. I will recommend this service where applicable.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I had a question regarding my right when my landlord when into foreclosure. Just answer was very friendly and answered all my question regarding the law. Since then I have written a letter explaining my rights to the landlord and waiting for his response. I'm glad that there are laws in place to protect a renter.

Original review: July 18, 2018

We've had some very hot and humid days this week. When I took our dog outside to potty she began this odd behavior after only a few minutes. She began making a "chuffing", choking sound. I was obviously very concerned and found the "Just Ask" site while browsing the internet about her behavior. I found the site, described the situation and in short order Dr. Sarah replied. Turned out our dog was reverse sneezing due to over-stimulation of her nose...aka allergic reaction to whatever pollen, etc. was in the yard. What a relief! I had my answer in a very short time and the consultation fee was reasonable and so worth it. Our vet is actually located a short distance away, but I wanted immediate information and that's just what I got. I would definitely recommend this service for anyone with "fur babies". Thank you Dr. Sarah!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 18, 2018

Although I am not the only one mislead about cost of membership, you make little effort to improve information. I also expected to pay the small amount of €5,-- but first €36,- was charged for a question that was never solved. Communication was impossible. Exactly a week after, €46,-- were charged for membership. Don't come with poor excuses, as seen on this forum, but be a man and prove your name worthy: just answer! Only this answer is acceptable: total refund of €82,-- within 5 working days. Since you can decide to ignore this complaint I feel obliged to inform my credit company of your actions.

JustAnswer.com response

Hello Guido,

Thank you for letting us know about this. it sounds like you may have opted into the membership unintentionally.

We're happy to resolve this for you and get the refunds processed however, first, we will need the correct account information to locate your account on our site.

We'll reach out to you privately to gather the pertinent information but also feel free to contact our Customer Care team at 1-800-509-5721 or email us at support@justanswer.com

Regards,

JustAnswer Customer Care

Original review: July 17, 2018

I deal in strange and rare items. I always go to JustAnswer for backup and information. I depend on their accuracy and have confidence that JA has improved my marketing. I spent hours researching items. But, now I go directly to JustAnswer.

Original review: July 17, 2018

Good info. I had bent pin in connector problem solved. Thank you. You were a great help. I would use again if any other problems arise. Thanks also. I guess it's very common on 09 and 10s after the repair to have issues with this.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I had an issue with my truck that seemed to defy logic, and diagnosis was difficult. The first-hand experience offered by my expert allowed me to make the correct repairs and resolve the issue. Very pleased, worth the money in this case.

Original review: July 17, 2018

Robert ** helped me pinpoint a problem that could have been used to mislead me to thinking transmission was sot when in reality I only needed a tiny - easy to install - part. Bravo Robert! I know practically nothing about cars but with Robert’s help didn’t even need to go to repair shop and risk being sold a new transmission when all I needed was a plastic 25$ part.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I was receiving calls that stated my Microsoft license key had expired. I contacted JustAnswer. They verified this was a scam. It's nice to know that there is an online assistance by which you can trust for support. I truly appreciated their quiet service.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I was very happy with this service and the advice offered was excellent. It was peace of mind to get an answer within a few hours and get some advice on how to solve problems with my pet. As vet visits can be extremely expensive. This knocked out an unnecessary trip to the vet. Luckily my cat has recovered and I just gave her a back of time to get back to normal.

Original review: July 16, 2018

The advice I received was very helpful. It allowed me to make the necessary repairs without having to wait to take the vehicle to a garage. Thank You to Ted, he was direct and clear on assisting with the repair of the vehicle.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I called about a problem with my Minn Kota trolling motor. Within minutes I was connected with an expert mechanic. He gave two recommendations that could be the problem. I checked it out. He was right on. I am fixing the problem and hope to be back on the water this weekend. Thanks again.

JustAnswer.com Company Information