2. Miscellaneous

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.71/5
Based on 1,051 ratings submitted in the last year

JustAnswer is the best way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics and more in minutes—24/7. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Our mission is simple: we help people.

Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 12 million customers answer more than 16 million questions across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital and Glynn Capital Management.

BOTTOM LINE

JustAnswer is an online question and answer forum that gives users quick and affordable access to industry professionals. Ask questions and get answers 24/7 from JustAnswer’s verified experts.

PROS
  • Free 7-day trial
  • 150+ categories
  • Get an answer in as few as 6 minutes
CONS
  • $5 base fee to ask a question

Top JustAnswer.com Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustAnswer.com?

It can with all honestly say that various people were involved with my query and it was solved so quickly that I was really surprised. Because here in South Africa it was morning so it must have been evening or even late in the night and they still responded. THANK YOU!!

Money well spent for phone conversation. I was given valuable info, advice and encouragement. My boy is fine now. Thank you so much. You folks are the best. I will be using your site again.

JustAnswer.com Get Started

What is JustAnswer?

JustAnswer partners with experts in multiple fields to answer your questions quickly. Get started with JustAnswer by creating an account on the company's website. JustAnswer offers all new customers a free seven-day trial that lets you test its website and services before committing to a membership. Once you create an account, you get 24/7 access to experts in more than 150 categories.

JustAnswer partners with verified doctors, lawyers, veterinarians, mechanics and other professionals to give you quality, one-on-one advice. JustAnswer pairs you with an expert based on the topic of your question and gives you an unlimited back-and-forth conversation until you have an answer. All of JustAnswer’s experts go through an eight-step verification process, third-party screening and training. If you’re not satisfied with your expert’s advice or want another opinion, JustAnswer gives you a free second opinion from a different expert.

JustAnswer’s average expert response time is six minutes, and the company notifies you by email or text when your question has a response. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if your question isn’t answered, its employees work with you to get an answer or give you a full refund.

What do JustAnswer members receive?

JustAnswer members have access to:

• Free questions and answers
  • 24/7 access to experts
  • Exclusive members-only app for iPhone and Android
  • Two free phone calls with experts (iOS only)
  • The Library of Experts

Because JustAnswer is a public forum, all questions are posted on the website’s dashboard and can be accessed by anyone. However, JustAnswer does allow its users to remain anonymous and guarantees the protection of user privacy.

JustAnswer categories

• Consumer electronics
  • Tax questions
  • Relationships
  • Finance

How much does JustAnswer cost?

JustAnswer charges users a $5 base price to post a question. Any additional charges you incur show up on the page where you enter your payment information. You can review your fees and payments by logging into your JustAnswer account and clicking on “Order History.”

Is JustAnswer legit?

JustAnswer is an online public forum that lets you get answers from industry experts. For a relatively small price, you’re able to get advice from people qualified in multiple fields. If you’re searching for help in any of the company's 150-plus categories, JustAnswer provides valuable resources and qualified assistance.

JustAnswer.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustAnswer.com?

Original review: March 16, 2021

I contacted JustAnswer about my cat having sneezing episodes and jerking episodes, not twitching, on a Saturday night after my usual vet told me I couldn't get an appt. until Tuesday. I had never experienced this with a cat before, and I thought I might have to go to an emergency animal clinic. However, thanks to JustAnswer, which is available 24 hours a day, I was able to converse with a professional cat vet named Erin who had 15 years of experience. Erin responded to my initial question or concern within probably 30 minutes. Once we started conversing, all of our conversations happened in real time, meaning no delays.

I had her full attention. We had a full-on dialogue about my concerns both via texts and then on the phone. That meant the world to me, and I was able to sleep peacefully that night after being reassured it was more than likely a cold with a little bit of congestion. The jerking was just due to my cat tensing up. A couple of days have passed now, and my cat is doing a lot better. I just needed to let the cold run its course, just as the vet said. All I did was wipe my cat's nose with a warm washcloth a few times to help her out. No emergency room visit was necessary, and no antibiotics needed to be prescribed. Thank you Erin at JustAnswer!

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 12, 2021

I don't know about anyone else but me I constantly have questions that I need answered now- not in 24-72 business hours but right now! Just Answer does that for me! I think of all of them like friends that I can call when I need advice - plus BONUS!- They are all educated professionals so I get accurate honest answers to questions that I can direct towards professionals that are educated and experienced in the field in which my question needs to be answered!!

I use this app more than any app on my phone because it has replaced google because it takes the guesswork or the footwork outta finding answers like I would have to using Google - and when it comes to mechanical issues with my vehicles I no longer have to hunt thru millions of the wrong videos just to finally find the correct one to do my repairs- just answer mechanics have years of experience and can attach diagrams and step by step repairs just like trained professionals use at any dealership or repair shop would use! I really don't know how I ever survived without this app and I'm not surprised that I stumbled across it at a time when I couldn't find the help I needed in the moment I required it! Just answer was there for me and nothing no one can top that!!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I haven’t slept in days. Abdominal u/s for belly pain, happened to show a mass on my lung. One that they compared to a 10 year old scan (that no one has mentioned they’d seen a mass) and it has grown considerably. But took 10 years to do so. I had a chest CT today. Terribly anxious. I needed to know. Do we think this is bad? Mass on my lung in a terrible spot was quite a shock. If it was “bad” the placemat is inoperable. I was reassured and much of the info my own docs have given me, was reconfirmed. It has quelled my anxiety some. I was able to send labs, scans, reports. Everything he needed. And he took the time to review it all! I cannot express how much I appreciated this and his attention to detail. FIVE stars! 10 of they had them!

JustAnswer.com response

Hello Maria,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this experience that you had on the site.

We are thrilled to hear that you had a good connection with Dr. Sumanth and that he was able to provide you with some peace of mind. We will pass your feedback on to him :)

Please keep us in mind if you have any questions that any of the Experts, in any category, can assist with.

Regards,

JustAnswer Customer Care

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

The unit stopped draining and even though the primary caregiver for it cleaned it regularly, he summed up his level of ice maker savy when I was cleaning the drain line by rooting it with a piece of 12 ga. wire. "I didn't know that line was clear till just now" he said referring to the once clear plastic drain line. GE provides little in the way of troubleshooting in the unit manual. So thank God for these guys!

I figured a new drain pump and cleaning everything from the opening to the drain to the end of its algae clogged line that once was clear. I was wrong in my estimate. The tech provided me with tips that helped get the thing out of its tailored slot. Use a pry bar to lift it a half inch to spin the adjustable legs in and drop its overall height making sliding it out exactly that.. With them adjusted up it would have taken all day. That wasn't all either. He saved me major cleanup and headache with things like that which are invaluable when trying to perform maintenance on an appliance you've never even thought about before. He likely saved me a lot of money on unneeded parts. So, I didn't need a GE factory tech on site. After all was said and done, I accomplished the same thing with my own hands. Thank you, Nathan. Thank you, Just Answer.

Original review: July 22, 2020

I saw an online ad for a Morkie puppy 7 1/2 weeks old $500.00 plus another $150.00 for delivery to my door. Of course there was a photo of an ADORABLE puppy. I clicked on "interested " or whatever it was, put in my email address and phone number. The next day I get a text from MIKE stating that he has one male left. I asked where he was In North Dakota and he proceeds to tell me that ND is in the middle of the United States and go east to Fargo. RED FLAG #1.. actually #2 because the price was #1..

I said that I could drive to pickup the puppy and he said ."ok when will you be here?" I said a couple of days.." he then told me to go to his website "Morkiehouse.online" and look at the reviews... Website address was REDFLAG #3.. I decided to call the number which I had been texting. I left a message and shortly thereafter I received a phone call. Mike had a HEAVY Persian accent and was hard to understand. I said that I could pay half today and the other half on August 3rd. He said I'll call you back. "He" called back and said okay but how are You paying the other half. I told him that I would send him a check but that he would HAVE TO hold it until August 3rd. He said if I did that then I would have to have the dog delivered.. REDFLAG #4. He said to go to a Zelle in Zell site and install the app so that I could send him cash ... REDFLAG #5.. I said that I would get back to him...

This is when I put the question to the Google universe: "Is Morkiehouse.online legit" This is when JustAnswer stepped in and offered me a $5.00 trial period. That is THE BEST $5.00 I've spent in the last ten years! Zoey was my attorney and she was Above and Beyond thorough. She even said that their IP address was registered in the UK and traced back to Lahore, Pakistan.. This company has only been in business since July 8th AND that they have NO physical address, only a PO Box. She said that this is a Normal scam which has become worse and More prevalent since COVID-19. I was unaware because I've had a puppy/dog or two since 1997 and lost my last baby, who died in my arms on July 12th, 2020, so I have Not been in the market for a puppy in Years. Thank You SO MUCH Zoey for Your help‼️ You ARE A ROCKSTAR and Shame on "MIKE" and ALL of the other scammers out there.

Original review: May 13, 2021

She reviewed the lab work my own vet did not review with me, that I'd spent 3 to 4 days studying on my own; explained the data contained therein and the significance and import of them and of a certain test; was able to disavow several of my vet's "throw the kitchen sink" diagnoses as unsupported by the lab work and focus my attention to what is most likely the cause as well as suggest a plan of action including tests that my vet did not do. I would definitely use this service again to obtain an invaluable second opinion.

Original review: May 13, 2021

I really appreciate how accessible my lawyer Guillermo was in answering my immigration/OPT questions over text. This platform makes it easy to connect with qualified lawyers for a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this to others who are seeking legal help.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Dr. Jo has been an absolute blessing to our family. She had helped me through a very scary situation involving our 7 yr old German Shepherd, Reigh! She had been vomiting up what looked like coffee grinds. I was freaking out, she helped calm me & answered all the question I had & pointed me in the right direction! I took our dog to a local vet, that cost $200 just a shot. Upon leaving the vet, I had left just as confused as I had arrived! Dr Jo then had helped me more to understand what was going on. She had advised me as to what next to expect next as well!! The next evening, I received a text message from her. Dr Jo was following up with us the next day to check in on how our dog to see how she was doing! That in itself was greatly appreciated!! You are Great Dr.Jo! Thanks a million!!

Original review: May 13, 2021

We had an injured pet Kate at night and the nearest emergency vet was 100 miles away. After contacting “JustAnswer.com”, the vet was very helpful, kind, and quick to respond. We knew our Lab was ok, but he is our child and he gave us the peace of mind we really needed. Can’t thank this site and especially the vet for all the help. Great service.

Original review: May 13, 2021

I was impressed by the quality and depth of the information provided to my request. The speed is also to be appreciated. Thank you indeed. I will certainly recommend this to friends and allow them to have the pleasure I had with this wonderful team.

JustAnswer.com Company Information