2. Miscellaneous
Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.64/5
Based on 1,483 ratings submitted in the last year

JustAnswer is the best way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics and more in minutes—24/7. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Our mission is simple: we help people.

Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 12 million customers answer more than 16 million questions across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital and Glynn Capital Management.

BOTTOM LINE

JustAnswer is an online question and answer forum that gives users quick and affordable access to industry professionals. Ask questions and get answers 24/7 from JustAnswer’s verified experts.

PROS

• Free 7-day trial
  • 150+ categories
  • Get an answer in as few as 6 minutes

CONS

• $5 base fee to ask a question

Top JustAnswer.com Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustAnswer.com?

It can with all honestly say that various people were involved with my query and it was solved so quickly that I was really surprised. Because here in South Africa it was morning so it must have been evening or even late in the night and they still responded. THANK YOU!!

Money well spent for phone conversation. I was given valuable info, advice and encouragement. My boy is fine now. Thank you so much. You folks are the best. I will be using your site again.

JustAnswer.com Get Started

What is JustAnswer?

JustAnswer partners with experts in multiple fields to answer your questions quickly. Get started with JustAnswer by creating an account on the company's website. JustAnswer offers all new customers a free seven-day trial that lets you test its website and services before committing to a membership. Once you create an account, you get 24/7 access to experts in more than 150 categories.

JustAnswer partners with verified doctors, lawyers, veterinarians, mechanics and other professionals to give you quality, one-on-one advice. JustAnswer pairs you with an expert based on the topic of your question and gives you an unlimited back-and-forth conversation until you have an answer. All of JustAnswer’s experts go through an eight-step verification process, third-party screening and training. If you’re not satisfied with your expert’s advice or want another opinion, JustAnswer gives you a free second opinion from a different expert.

JustAnswer’s average expert response time is six minutes, and the company notifies you by email or text when your question has a response. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if your question isn’t answered, its employees work with you to get an answer or give you a full refund.

What do JustAnswer members receive?

JustAnswer members have access to:

• Free questions and answers
  • 24/7 access to experts
  • Exclusive members-only app for iPhone and Android
  • Two free phone calls with experts (iOS only)
  • The Library of Experts

Because JustAnswer is a public forum, all questions are posted on the website’s dashboard and can be accessed by anyone. However, JustAnswer does allow its users to remain anonymous and guarantees the protection of user privacy.

JustAnswer categories

• Consumer electronics
  • Tax questions
  • Relationships
  • Finance

How much does JustAnswer cost?

JustAnswer charges users a $5 base price to post a question. Any additional charges you incur show up on the page where you enter your payment information. You can review your fees and payments by logging into your JustAnswer account and clicking on “Order History.”

Is JustAnswer legit?

JustAnswer is an online public forum that lets you get answers from industry experts. For a relatively small price, you’re able to get advice from people qualified in multiple fields. If you’re searching for help in any of the company's 150-plus categories, JustAnswer provides valuable resources and qualified assistance.

JustAnswer.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustAnswer.com?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I haven’t slept in days. Abdominal u/s for belly pain, happened to show a mass on my lung. One that they compared to a 10 year old scan (that no one has mentioned they’d seen a mass) and it has grown considerably. But took 10 years to do so. I had a chest CT today. Terribly anxious. I needed to know. Do we think this is bad? Mass on my lung in a terrible spot was quite a shock. If it was “bad” the placemat is inoperable. I was reassured and much of the info my own docs have given me, was reconfirmed. It has quelled my anxiety some. I was able to send labs, scans, reports. Everything he needed. And he took the time to review it all! I cannot express how much I appreciated this and his attention to detail. FIVE stars! 10 of they had them!

JustAnswer.com response

Hello Maria,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this experience that you had on the site.

We are thrilled to hear that you had a good connection with Dr. Sumanth and that he was able to provide you with some peace of mind. We will pass your feedback on to him :)

Please keep us in mind if you have any questions that any of the Experts, in any category, can assist with.

Regards,

JustAnswer Customer Care

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 22, 2020

I saw an online ad for a Morkie puppy 7 1/2 weeks old $500.00 plus another $150.00 for delivery to my door. Of course there was a photo of an ADORABLE puppy. I clicked on "interested " or whatever it was, put in my email address and phone number. The next day I get a text from MIKE stating that he has one male left. I asked where he was In North Dakota and he proceeds to tell me that ND is in the middle of the United States and go east to Fargo. RED FLAG #1.. actually #2 because the price was #1..

I said that I could drive to pickup the puppy and he said ."ok when will you be here?" I said a couple of days.." he then told me to go to his website "Morkiehouse.online" and look at the reviews... Website address was REDFLAG #3.. I decided to call the number which I had been texting. I left a message and shortly thereafter I received a phone call. Mike had a HEAVY Persian accent and was hard to understand. I said that I could pay half today and the other half on August 3rd. He said I'll call you back. "He" called back and said okay but how are You paying the other half. I told him that I would send him a check but that he would HAVE TO hold it until August 3rd. He said if I did that then I would have to have the dog delivered.. REDFLAG #4. He said to go to a Zelle in Zell site and install the app so that I could send him cash ... REDFLAG #5.. I said that I would get back to him...

This is when I put the question to the Google universe: "Is Morkiehouse.online legit" This is when JustAnswer stepped in and offered me a $5.00 trial period. That is THE BEST $5.00 I've spent in the last ten years! Zoey was my attorney and she was Above and Beyond thorough. She even said that their IP address was registered in the UK and traced back to Lahore, Pakistan.. This company has only been in business since July 8th AND that they have NO physical address, only a PO Box. She said that this is a Normal scam which has become worse and More prevalent since COVID-19. I was unaware because I've had a puppy/dog or two since 1997 and lost my last baby, who died in my arms on July 12th, 2020, so I have Not been in the market for a puppy in Years. Thank You SO MUCH Zoey for Your help‼️ You ARE A ROCKSTAR and Shame on "MIKE" and ALL of the other scammers out there.

Original review: March 10, 2020

I was expecting mediocre app service like any other app. Staff it will student Doctors or financial people that didn’t make it big, or even moderately successful. I signed up anyways because I had A medical Question that I wanted Answered and didn’t want to wait the next week for my GI appt. Searched Google for Online doctors and this is one of many that popped up. Free Trial or for a dollar first week. It was something like that. I signed up, figured I would just cancel after I get my question Resolved.

I asked my question, in Great Detail, and within A couple minutes a doctor took my Question. The doc followed up with new Questions in Order to clarify his understanding of my issue. It was a great Back and forth. Finally, I was satisfied with everything as the doctor also answered any Question I raised throughout the conversation.

The Doctor is not a lowly physician assistant or anything. Some of these doctors are overqualified but take the time to answer our questions. It’s like having a doctor in your pocket. There are other categories of experts. Financial, oncology, Homeopathy, legal, mechanical, Boats, I mean. It’s insane the amount of categories they have and the service is unlimited and great price! I continue to use the Service today and actually persuaded two others to give it a shot. Since then. I was sold on the service. If you don’t have it, I suggest get it. If not, at least try the 7 day trial, it’s cheap. A+++ on the app and service.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

This online resource is the best! I have utilized Just Answer’s assistance twice. Extremely caring Veterinary advice during the time of a hurricane evacuation. Unfortunately, my tiny 2 pound Yorkie, Lulu had a liver shunt. The advice and guidance she gave me provided assistance using my own household items to keep her alive for 3 days until I could get her to her veterinarian.

Attorney advice when my own only wanted fast money and wouldn’t answer my questions. He actually told me to take a very small settlement or he would not represent me beyond this point. I counter offered prior to my inquiry here, and got 4 times the settlement offer! My attorney who never called me for weeks suddenly has called 4 times a day, left voicemails and sent emails trying to get my final approval of the settlement. I needed advise on the jargon in the final settlement and received it here. I certainly no longer trusted my actual attorney, but I couldn’t fire him during negotiations. Invaluable advice both times.

JustAnswer.com response

Hello Donna,

Thank you for telling us about this experience. We're thrilled to hear that you've been able to get good advice, and reassurance from a spectrum of Experts on the site, and we'll pass your thanks back to the Experts as well.

We hope that you keep us in mind for any future questions that pop-up.

Reach back out to us if you need anything.

Regards,

JustAnswer Customer Care

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I called because, probably when Verizon activated a previous iPhone, my wife’s gmail account picked up an alias that I knew nothing about. Specifically, ** (with no dot) became ** (with a dot). Jo-with-a-dot worked fine on her iPhone and iPad for several years. I, of course, had no idea that my wife wasn’t using jo-with-no-dot.

When I activated her new iPad I had to recreate her gmail account and I used the account she’d had for many years: jo-with-no-dot. OMG! Everything hit the fan! My wife had been giving all her friends and shopping sites the jo-with-a-dot address for several years and none of those messages was downloading to her iPad. I went onto your website to manage her account, jo-with-a-dot and sure enough: I didn’t see any of the test messages I’d sent to jo-with-a-dot. I tried to sign into jo-with-a-dot but no way. No password worked and if there were any recovery contacts at all, none was any of our email address or phone numbers.

So I googled :-) how to get support and $39 later I was in a chat with your Expert. It took a while, but (s)he finally figured out that jo-with-a-dot is just an alias of the account jo-with-no-dot. They are the same account. I don’t think (s)he ever figured out the alias caused so much trouble—I’d guess because it was created by accident and therefore lacked some strand of communication with the existing account. But after (s)he got into the account and sent a test email from my computer, BAM! All the missing jo-with-a-dot messages showed up on the new iPad. And when I tried again to log onto jo-with-a-dot I got straight into jo-with-no-dot.

The matter turned out to be fixing an objective glitch that required the Expert’s knowledge and experience. Two days later I came back to find out why the inbox on the Google website didn’t have as many messages in it as the inbox on the iPad. Long story short, that turned to be not a glitch but my own unfamiliarity with how to manage gmail. The Expert was patient and thorough and I learned what I needed to know. The bottom line of this evaluation is this: I can attest that the Exert is not only very good a resolving objective glitches but also good at giving a tutorial to someone who needed it without making that someone (me) feel stupid. I don’t see how any Expert could do a better job than that. :-)

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

I got so information I didn't know about hemorrhoids, I think they will help if I put them to practice. l really appreciate the help l got even though I would rather speak to someone instead of writing, because I am really interested in removing my hemorrhoids.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

You helped me through the procedure and that helped but still could not hook up. Hooked up when disconnected my computer as my WIF is too weak and could not complete the procedure with only one working at a time. When I get my system up to speed I will know where to come when new problems arise. Thanks very good and quick service.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

When I initially asked the question why I could not tap on a kobo plus book in Glenna Maynard's platform, I was advised that JustAnswer could not see any books within Glenna Maynard's platform and the author had to allow for this privilege to happen. I tried to respond and say that if books were showing us we could do this how is it you could not see theses books. I tried to respond on a second request but the system just did not let this happen. The only way I had someone ask what happen is because I had rated their rating my experience as unsatisfactory. Then I had another operator contact me with the answer that helped. I sent a response back to Miro telling him thank you and he was a genius.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

Contacted a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid mechanic and he saved me a trip to the dealership when my car was dead. Gave me great instructions on what to do and printed them out for me. It was fast and specific. I left the conversation pleased and knowledgeable about what I needed to do.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

When I recently asked for an appraisal of a sculpture of the BVM holding the child Jesus on a wood frame, received the information I was looking for very quickly, professionally & extremely accurate! Excellent service for a reasonable fee!

JustAnswer.com Company Information