2.54/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

JustAnswer.com

Founded in 2003, JustAnswer started because Andy Kurtzig and his wife Sara wanted to provided a medium for individuals to get answers 24/7 from doctors, lawyers and other experts. JustAnswer has helped over nine million people around the world have peace of mind.

Our services will provide fast, affordable help wherever you are. If you are not happy we provide a 100% money back guarantee. Talk to an expert today!

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

JustAnswer.com Reviews

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I asked a simple legal question regarding family law, I was charged 5 dollars for 7 day trial, after I got my answer I cancelled with no questions asked. Was pretty simple. I have nothing bad to say about this website or service.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I couldn't get my car alarm to stop ringing when I unlocked the door without using the FOB (which was lost). If I unlocked the door, and didn't start the car in a few seconds, the alarm would go off. The mechanic explained to me how fix this once and for all. Amazing. Fast and affordable.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I started to use JustAnswer, typed in literally only part of a question, but decided against it. However, I unintentionally signed up for it anyway and a few months later realized I was being charged $36/month for their service. So I immediately canceled the service. Unsolicited, they refunded the last month payment. Because I could not remember using their service at first I asked them to show me what question I'd asked. They sent it and it wasn't even a completed sentence. So, I asked, given that I never actually used their service, if they could refund all three months? They did! In the email they said I had clearly not intended to use the service so they would not charge me at all. How's that for good customer service? Oh, and all of this - the cancelation, emails, refunds - took place in a matter of hours, even after hours. Given this experience, if I DO ever need their service I will not hesitate. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! - Mike

Original review: May 31, 2019

I have a Land Cruiser, and the passenger window wasn't going up and down. I tried and tried to figure it out, but couldn't. Finally, I tried JustAnswer, and a mechanic told me how to test the window switch. It turned out the problem was on the driver's control, not the in the passenger door. I never would have figured it out without his help. He told me to get back to him after I ordered the part to make sure my problem was fixed. Well, it was, and I talked to him the next weekend to say thank you!

JustAnswer.com response

Hello David,

Thanks for letting us know about this positive experience, we're thrilled that the service worked out for you. Sometimes all you need is a little advice from someone who has seen these problems before :)

We hope that you keep us in mind for any future issues, or questions, that pop up.

Regards,

JustAnswer Customer Care

Original review: May 17, 2019

I'm a new business owner in Georgia (U.S.) that need guidance or clarification sometimes. I gotta say that JustAnswer is really good and convenient to my needs. The quality of advice you receive does seem like a hit or miss depending on who you get. But, when it worked, I was so, so, so grateful to be able to only pay less than or around $100 total and get answers/guidance ASAP (less than 10 minutes) instead of booking an appointment with an attorney for a week later and pay $300.

I've used it six times total. Four out of six of the professionals I spoke to was excellent. And I like it that you can see the person's full name. It makes me feel very reassure when I can google their name and easily see they're a legit professional in their field and have good reviews for their own business. I've spent close to 400 so far on JustAnswer, but the help I received and the speed that I received it, was probably worth more than $1000. I would totally recommend it or use it again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustAnswer.com?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Beware of this website as they are cheaters. I signed up for their trial membership and after that I didn't use their service. I forgot to cancel their service after the trial period so I called them regarding the charge and asked them to refund the money as I didn't use their service at all. They told me that they cannot refund the money because they send me an email regarding the charge. I told them that I haven't received any kind of email from them. So, they told me, "If that's the case then we can refund the money" but after some time they came back telling me that refund will not be issued according to their terms and conditions (even if they haven't send the email about the charge). Don't trust this people at all. They are looters.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Beware of this website because they are cheaters. They won't send you any email notification once your trial membership ends and yet will get charged for full amount. If you will try to ask for a refund for a service that you haven't used then you will hear same thing that 'according to our terms and conditions you are not eligible for refund'. If you will make a single mistake you will get looted. Worst experience ever!!!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I have used Just review for a good while for marital/legal advice. I have found the experts to be responsive, thorough, and very accommodating. I have had NO PROBLEMS with this site. If anything I have been more than impressed. Again: WHAT IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT???

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

Once they get into your bank account you will find money that is withdrawn by JustAnswer. I was totally surprised and horrified to find money withdrawn. When I tried to cancel, I had to jump through too many hoops. They will not answer your questions and will do anything to keep you from canceling your subscription. In my personal opinion, this site is set up to scam you out of your hard earned money.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I signed up for a trial membership for a specific question. It was stated at the end of the trial I would be asked if I would want to continue. Yes, they sent me an email that at the very bottom of page stated that if I wanted "to pass up" a membership to click HERE. Click HERE asks what question I want to ask from a lawyer, mechanic, Dr. vet., etc. No way to click NO THANKS. After discovering that they are charging me $34. I called and they said NO WAY TO REFUND money. In all fairness to the person who answered my only question during the "free trial" he was prompt and knowledgeable.

JustAnswer.com Company Information