2. Miscellaneous

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.69/5
Based on 1,197 ratings submitted in the last year

JustAnswer is the best way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics and more in minutes—24/7. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Our mission is simple: we help people.

Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 12 million customers answer more than 16 million questions across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital and Glynn Capital Management.

JustAnswer.com Get Started

JustAnswer.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustAnswer.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustAnswer.com?

Original review: April 14, 2021

My Labrador became sick very suddenly. In reviewing symptoms, I came across the just answer vet site. The vet was very quick to respond to the symptoms and asked a lot of good questions. In answering the questions, we were able to determine the likely culprit of his upset stomach. She advised what to do, and reminded me if he did not improve to see our vet. My dog was fine the next morning, but discussing the possible problems really put my mind at ease.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: April 14, 2021

The so called expert timed out and without solving my problem. I am now trying very hard to get a refund. JUST WATCH THIS SPACE. The computer generated page just did not conform with my problem and kept going back to the pay money page. Which I eventually do $61 so I am now going insane trying for a refund.

JustAnswer.com response

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

We appreciate that you gave JustAnswer a try, and we’re sorry that you did not receive a satisfactory answer.

As requested, I have closed your question, and I have opted you out of the membership.

I assure you that moving forward you will not see any recurring membership charges. Your account is now on a pay-per-question basis and you will only be charged when you post a question.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Best,

JustAnswer Customer Care Team

Original review: April 14, 2021

I was able to get the answers I needed and was given a list of attorneys in our area that handle this type of case. I was able to make an appointment and will be seeing them soon. It did not take very long at all to get the answers and it cleared up a lot of issues that I was not sure about. This is a very good way to get answers quickly.

Original review: April 14, 2021

I have received Quick of quality answers for different questions. I’ve talk to real estate agents and mechanics and doctors and lawyers. My only problem is I believe the app is too expensive. I wish they had more options to offer the consumer. I have Been happy with my answers. The professionals are willing to do their best to give you the best answer.

Original review: April 13, 2021

My mechanical problem was solved incredibly fast by the mechanic who helped me. Steps he provided me with helped me solve the problem taking it a step at a time. I would highly recommend him because a few years he solved a problem for me.

Original review: April 13, 2021

After my father passed away, I had several antique items from the late 1800's that I wanted an estimated value on in case we chose to sell them. I was very impressed with the helpful responses I received from JustAnswer!

Original review: April 13, 2021

Through google I was searching the credibility of dating site. They gave this site as a strong good source of honest reviews. So I contacted “Consumer Affairs”. They were very helpful and fast with their information. Not being knowledgeable about dating sites, they gave me an education on the dangers I should look for when I potentially could get a bad one. This is an outstanding information source!

Original review: April 13, 2021

I contacted this site and spoke with Dr. Rhett **. He was very helpful and I was able to bring some relief to my puppy. She is doing much better now. Thanks to Dr. **. I would highly recommend this site to my friends and family. It was truly a life saver.

Original review: April 13, 2021

Quick and accurate. Would use again. Had questions regarding finances and an attorney was able to help me the next morning. I was charged 40+ dollars because I thought I had cancelled. Otherwise great at general law. They were very very very helpfulness.

Original review: April 13, 2021

I would definitely recommend. Service is amazing, but ..... I heard that they deactivate accounts that ask too many questions. This shouldn’t be allowed or they should have a posted number of questions you can ask per month. That’s literally my only concern but it’s a big one. Sometimes asking questions bring on more questions and then you barely use it for a while. This needs to change or the service may not be worth the money if you can’t use it freely.

JustAnswer.com Company Information