2. Miscellaneous
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.24/5
Based on 1,236 ratings submitted in the last year

JustAnswer is the best way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics and more in minutes—24/7. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Our mission is simple: we help people.

Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 12 million customers answer more than 16 million questions across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital and Glynn Capital Management.

View More View More

JustAnswer.com Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 8, 2020

Steve ** appraised a rare Beanie Baby for me. He spent a lot of time on value researching & also included my pics & supporting historical info. Very comprehensive & speedy! In addition, he’s assisted with my pending sale. It’s obvious he’s very knowledgeable and truly cares about his clients. I’ll be following up with him to give sales feedback. Would use Just Answer again!

Original review: May 8, 2020

They helped me get my Skype account available to me again, after my computer crashed and I lost access to my user name and password. I appreciate the help. My computer failed suddenly and forced me to buy a new one. So this made for a very awkward transition as I lost important passwords for various things.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Have more than one FB page, wanted to know how to delete it. Cody was extremely helpful. I'm not good with phones, he explained it where I could understand what to do. He got back with me to make sure I was able fix the problem.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Jetta, my Son's year old 75 lb pitbull got into a bag of peanut butter M&M's. He panicked, I searched Google and was connected to Just Answer. Within minutes I was chatting with a vet, Jetta is fine! Thank you Just Answer, I'm very pleased with this site!

Original review: May 8, 2020

I finally had someone who not only answered my questions but asked the questions needed to point me in the right direction. I had called so many attorneys and never got an answer but he was incredibly helpful and professional. The people on here always are great about helping and not being judgemental. Love this site.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustAnswer.com?

Original review: May 8, 2020

Pool pump timer outlet. William S. in Electrical was very helpful in giving me some things to troubleshoot. It ended up being my GFCI outlet was bad. Replaced it and everything seems to be working fine. The pool pump timer comes on when it is supposed to and my pool is sparkling clean.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Ignition and oil pan. I got answers I did not get from several mechanics here in my own town. I went to several places. Did not get answers. Instead they came up with a new cause and was not satisfied. He showed me a schematic of the problem. I Understood much better. Happy.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I called the Saab Doc who provided excellent guidance and advice on how to repair and sell the vehicle. The smoke test will trace the gas smell leak that needs to be fixed. Detailing the vehicle prior to photographing and placing on Craig's List was helpful. Providing an idea of the value of the vehicle also made the decision to sell much easier. One could not ask for more. Thank you for being available and providing an honest opinion.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Unwanted emails that upset me. I found many people asking about the same thing, but nobody had an answer when I searched the internet. Finally I was transferred to Just Answer and received the solution in an hour. I now have peace of mind when I open my phone.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I've been asking the same questions about my dilemma with numerous reps over the phone at the immigration and Every time a different answer and not one consistent. I got very lucky when I came across the Just Answer website. The weird thing is I wasn't even thinking about my dilemma at all. It was like a miracle that it just popped up on my phone and it caught my attention. I was like, "Ya right" but I took a chance and did the trial. I'm so glad I did!! In a matter of minutes I got all the answers I needed and got educated at the same time. This service is legit and it definitely saved me from stressing out more and time. Thank you so very much!! I recommend this service to everyone who has ANY and ALL immigration concerns!!!

JustAnswer.com Company Information