4.4/5 (331 ratings)

About JustAnswer.com

JustAnswer lets you talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics and more in minutes—24/7. The company connects customers with verified and vetted experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services.

Pros

• Free 7-day trial
  • 150+ categories
  • Get an answer in as few as 6 minutes

Cons

• $5 base fee to ask a question

Bottom Line

JustAnswer is an online question and answer forum that gives users quick and affordable access to industry professionals. Ask questions and get answers 24/7 from JustAnswer’s verified experts.

JustAnswer.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustAnswer.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustAnswer.com?

Original review: June 17, 2022

This advice worked perfectly. I had spent almost 3 days going through the electrical system of the boat and looking for plastic push-in type fuses. I would never have looked for the in-line fuse under the hood because all other fuses are the push-in type. Thank you so much for your help.

JustAnswer.com response

You're welcome! Let us know if you have questions in the future.

Original review: June 17, 2022

I had 2 pearl necklaces appraised and a gold diamond cluster ring by ** and she knows her stuff. She was very professional, kind and friendly. I recommend her to anyone and already have to 3 friends. Thank you **. God bless.

JustAnswer.com response

Thanks for the recommendation and let us know if you have more questions in the future. We're are available at any time. :)

Original review: June 17, 2022

Being a porcelain collector & having received several pieces from a late friend, I found JustAnswer perfect for helping to understand my collection & its value. Having experts share their knowledge with me was awesome. They helped me learn a great deal about porcelain in general. I truly recommend this service to anyone in need of advice.

JustAnswer.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience. Let us know if you need anything in the future. We are available 24/7. :)

Original review: June 17, 2022

I am so happy to come across JustAnswer. Michael was the gentleman that helped me. Had a touchy landlord/tenant problem that was stressing me out big time. By joining JustAnswer and being connected to Michael, I had access to great advice. Can’t say enough good things about the advise and how reassuring he was. Even a day later when I had follow up questions, he was right there under a minute. I plan to keep subscribing. In today’s world, you need it. So worth it.

JustAnswer.com response

Awesome! I am so glad Michael was able to help you and yes, let us know when you have questions in the future.

Original review: June 16, 2022

After endless googling on a car issue, needed to speak and interact with a real mechanic. Got exactly what I needed - someone who could help diagnose the problem. Things for me to check and get back to with addition information.

JustAnswer.com response

Thanks for sharing! I am glad we helped with your car issue.

Original review: June 16, 2022

In contacting your Firm, I found it very mind blowing that they were very comforting that I was going to be successfully in my result. Very personable and caring as to what I tried to do myself but couldn’t. I will always use your Company; but prefer to use when calling you for help vs being billed monthly. Am retired on $883 per month income leaving very little room for expenses. Thank You

JustAnswer.com response

You're welcome! Sure, just make sure to cancel after you ask your question. Let us know when you need us in the future. :)

Original review: June 16, 2022

Renan, the specialist I was put in contact with, did a great job of responding to all of my questions in a timely matter. I appreciated his specificity when responding and he was able to refer to first hand experiences that clarified some ambiguity I was looking to overcome. He was happy to offer himself as a resource in future opportunities and was all around respectful and professional. 5 stars.

JustAnswer.com response

Awesome to hear. Thank you for sharing!

Original review: June 16, 2022

Your vet who handled my problem with my dog was very understanding and very explicit about what could go wrong and by treating her and feeding her the way they suggested she's doing fine. I also learned that you don't let dogs get a hold of barbecue sauce especially with great jelly in it

JustAnswer.com response

I am so happy your pup is doing better. Glad our Vet was able to help!

Original review: June 16, 2022

I asked a question, specific to my Mazda 6. Roy **, Mazda Mechanic, immediately responded. He answered questions over the afternoon. He was thorough and concise. A great mechanic. I kept as a favorite and will recommend him to anyone who may ask me for a suggestion.

JustAnswer.com response

Awesome, thanks for sharing.

Original review: June 16, 2022

The agent gave me the necessary tools and tips to complete this annoying task. On a couple of questions, his suggestions were not pertinent, but overall he did a fantastic job and I would not have been able to complete it without his help. Bravo!!

JustAnswer.com response

Great, thanks for sharing and let us know if you have questions in the future.

Original review: June 16, 2022

I have a Mercedes - which is usually a difficult car to work on, but I thought I'd give "JustAnswer" a try. The first answer was spot on AND he helped me navigate "just answer" (I didn't know how to find MY answer, at first, and he stayed with me). It turned out to be a simple fix - but I would have taken it to a Mercedes mechanic and had at least $100 service chg. Thanks Frank and Just Answer.

JustAnswer.com response

You're welcome! Glad we were able to help with your car questions. :)

Original review: June 16, 2022

It seemed our dog must have eaten a poisoned mushroom. The only 24 hr vet hospital within 3 counties had an 8-12 hour wait. We found JustAnswer and we got ahold of someone via a chat window and she told me there were only 2-3 people ahead of me. That was at 11pm. I FINALLY got a text back at 4am! 5 hours later. We slept through the text because we had been up until 2am feeding our dog water by a turkey baster to flush her system. We didn't know what else to do. They lied to me. I would have kept searching for someone with helpful knowledge, but just answer wasn't it. By the way, our dog pulled through.

Hello Christine,

We appreciate that you gave JustAnswer a try, and we're sorry that you didn't receive a quicker answer. While JustAnswer cannot guarantee or predict a response time, most questions are answered in a timely manner. Response time is affected by the number of Experts online, question volume, and the difficulty of individual questions.

We've canceled your membership. I assure you that moving forward you will not see any recurring membership charges.

Angela, JA Customer Care​

(or you can always reach us at Solutions@justanswer.com or call us at 1-800-808-0645)

Original review: June 16, 2022

Your service is a scam. I want my money back. You did not provide any information or help me at all - Are you associated with Apple? Not sure why you are charge me for doing nothing - if I could give a zero rating I would. Your company is a scam.

Hello Jeannette,

JustAnswer is not the official customer service platform for AppleYou likely clicked on an advertisement for JustAnswer which brought you to our site.

We appreciate that you gave JustAnswer a try, and we're sorry that it didn't work out.

Upon checking your account, it shows that your payment has already been refunded. The funds should be made available to your bank the next business day however the bank may take 3-5 business days to release the funds back to your account depending on their policy.

Regards,

Angela, JA Customer Care​

Original review: June 9, 2022

I found lamps in our attic and decided to see if they were worth anything. I talked to an appraiser through Just Answer and got a quick and thorough description of the lamps. I was very pleased with the process.

JustAnswer.com response

Great, let us know when you have more questions. Thanks for sharing.

Original review: June 9, 2022

Good professional information to resolve issue to regain access to Prime Video. They were very friendly and helpful. They helped to resolve the issue in about 45 minutes, longer than expected but got it working. If needed, will use again.

JustAnswer.com response

Great to hear, we are available any time when you need.

Original review: June 9, 2022

I'm very pleased with the results and the experience of the engineers I have been assigned. Also you cannot put a price on experience in anything you need to get back to running order and or know how. Very easy app to comment with the right people in a lot of Fields in life. I Thank you for everything you have made possible for my life's bumps and grinds these days and times!!!

JustAnswer.com response

You're welcome! Let us know when you have questions in the future.

Original review: June 9, 2022

I am so happy to have Just Answer on my side. From a problem with my car, to a legal question, I always get the help I need from real experts. It is like having "a guy" for virtually any single problem you can think of.

JustAnswer.com response

Thanks for sharing! I am so glad that you are using our service across so many categories. We are here 24/7 when you have more questions.

Original review: June 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your help! The OB doctor that has been helping me is amazing! He has helped me ease my anxiety with a current medical condition. Would most definitely recommend this doctor! So glad I came across this!

JustAnswer.com response

You're welcome! I am glad our doctor was able to give you peace of mind. Let me know if you have more questions.

Original review: June 9, 2022

Tyler was so helpful! I’m single and hate to call in help especially expensive help if I can do it myself. Sure enough, I did just what he said and we have refrigerator door ice and filtered water! Highly recommended!

JustAnswer.com response

Great to hear. I am glad that Tyler was able to help fix you fridge.

Original review: June 9, 2022

My dog ate chocolate! A chocolate chip cookie and a very, very large chocolate brownie with icing. She’s a big dog, but I needed help in determining whether I should rush her to a local vet, or if I was OK just keeping a close eye on her. Dr. Rhett ** Answered the question in only a few minutes… To give her 20 mg of **. JustAnswer was the difference between being up all night checking on my dog every hour, or getting a good night's sleep. Thank you!

JustAnswer.com response

You're welcome! I am so glad your pup is ok.

Original review: June 8, 2022

Could not connect to Oticon TV Adapter (for those with hearing aides) and my new Yamaha Soundbar. After thoroughly researching the matter, Nathan discovered that while my old Sony Sound System had a pass-through allowing my Samsung TV to output from both the HDMI ARC and optical outputs, most soundbars will only allow either/or. Solution -- skip the HDMI ARC and output solely through optical to both soundbar and TV Adapter through an optical signal splitter. He gave me the link to one inexpensive one at Amazon. GREAT TECH!

JustAnswer.com response

Thanks for sharing! I am glad our tech Expert was able to help you!

Original review: June 8, 2022

I initially reached out because it was the middle of the night and my dog was very sick and had some blood in his vomit. Needless to say, I was freaking out so I reached out. Very helpful in a stressful situation, my pup is doing so much better! I followed the instructions given until I could take him into an emergency appointment and it was very useful information. They were also very prompt in answering.

JustAnswer.com response

I am so glad you're pup is doing much better! You're welcome and let us know if you need us in the future.

Original review: June 8, 2022

Our Kenmore microwave suddenly showed the control pad as locked. Touching the clear button had no effect. While locked we couldn't get any of the controls to work. The microwave was at least 10 years old and we couldn't find any instructions for the appliance. The sticker showing the model number had faded and was unreadable. What to do? I went into the internet and found Just Answer. I defined the condition and waited for a reply. It was Sunday and no reply was forthcoming until Monday. The expert suggested I touch the clear button and "hold it for 5 seconds". That did the job. I was very happy with the result. The service was well worth using.

JustAnswer.com response

Great to hear. We are available 24/7 so let us know if you have questions in the future.

Original review: June 8, 2022

After ordering the wrong replacement legs from Amazon for my neighbor’s Vizio TV, I went to Vizio.com and came across JustAnswer. I chatted with an associate and he found the correct legs, available from either Amazon or Walmart. I chose Amazon (this time the TV model number was used), and am awaiting delivery. All this just took a few minutes and I am pleased for the quick response. I did have to provide credit card info and pay $1 for speaking with an associate, but it’s refundable.

JustAnswer.com response

Thanks for sharing! Let us know if you have questions in the future.

Original review: June 8, 2022

** was great! She was very helpful and courteous. We had no experience with antiques and Tonya knew what to ask us! It was obvious she was knowledgeable. She also gave us information on where we could sell our furniture.

JustAnswer.com response

This is great to hear. I am glad Tonya was able to help you. Let us know if you have questions in the future.

Original review: June 8, 2022

I suddenly couldn't move without extreme pain in hip similar to having a broken arm. So I tried Just Answer as no-one else could/would help. I still couldn't do anything except rest but I had a rundown of the probable problem. It turns out to be a pulled muscle. I'm grateful for the help.

JustAnswer.com response

I am glad you're feeling better! Rest up and don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions in the future.

Original review: June 8, 2022

The gentleman was very polite and when the 1st idea didn’t work he came up with another idea and thankfully it worked. Instead of having to cut a wire which would have been permanent we just had to pull a fuse.

JustAnswer.com response

Great to hear. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Original review: June 8, 2022

The wifi icon on my pc disappeared after I accepted a Windows update request and ran the update. I tried 5 options I found online using my phone, but none worked. The person who walked me through how to get it back within 3 mins. They stayed with me while I rebooted and it came back. Saved me hours of time and possible charges to take my computer in.

JustAnswer.com response

Amazing! Thank you for sharing and let us know how we can help in the future.

Original review: June 8, 2022

The information I received was very useful on removing a person that had broken his lease and we were starting the eviction process. After showing the renter the response we got from the lawyer at JustAnswer he moved out voluntarily and saved us having to go to court.

JustAnswer.com response

Amazing! It can be so difficult to evict someone. I am so glad that everything worked out for you. Let us know if you have questions in the future.

Original review: June 8, 2022

It was my first time and was very happy with the appraiser Dan. He gave me a lot of info and was so nice. I’m looking forward to asking more questions and using the service for other things categories. Thanks.

JustAnswer.com response

I am so glad Dan was able to help with your appraisal questions. Yes, definitely ask your questions, we have experts across several specialties and are available 24/7. :)

JustAnswer.com Company Information