1.02/5
  • 1 star
Based on 135 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 1, 2017

881 JustFlowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

This was my first experience ordering with "Just Flowers" and I will never use them again. Flowers had been ordered to be delivered today (Mom's b-day) and my usual company could not deliver till tomorrow. JustFlowers promised they would be delivered today. I personally called and paid the additional money for ordering over the phone. At 4:45 they called to notify me that they were not going to be able to deliver. Then when I told them that I wanted to talk with a manager they said none had been available. They did call me back promptly and I requested a refund they said they would then hung up on me. NEVER USE THEM.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

We ordered flowers from JustFlowers. Don't even make that mistake. No flowers showed for a $182.00. We had a space open by my young brother's casket from the family and they never came. In fact the order was never sent to the florist. Their remedy to write us an apology letter. Really? Do they think that will fix that? The only way this can be fixed is to warn everyone to not get disappointed like we are. Had the nerve to tell us 3 weeks later they credited our account. Our account was credited that night straight from the funeral when I got off the phone with Discover so no favors were done there. Beware you may not get anything. Stick with your local florist.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

ONLY PICTURES COULD DO MY COMPLAINT JUSTICE. "Striking Centerpiece" is the pic of the tasteful, beautiful arrangement offered on JustFlowers.com. "Flowers sent" pic is the tacky garbage that was sent by JustFlowers.com's "preferred" florist, who must be visually impaired. (No offense to the visually impaired.) After numerous complaints, I was told that substitutions were made, price that I paid for “Premium” $84.99 went to higher cost due to the holiday season and offered a pitiful $5 (!) credit that “may” be applied to my credit card and a code for a $7.50 off my next order (hilarious!). Getting much more satisfaction warning others not to order from these scammers. To their credit, they are WONDERFUL AT APOLOGIZING, probably because they are required to do it so much.

JustFlowers.com response

Juila, the order number you have provided is invalid. Can you please check your order receipt.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I ordered a premium flower arrangement in a white wicker basket for $107 for a funeral. They delivered a small flower arrangement in a dinky brown basket. It was embarrassing. It was nowhere near the full flower arrangement in the picture. It looked like a $30 arrangement. When I called to say I was not satisfied they refused to do anything. I will never order from them again.

JustFlowers.com response

JM, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven digit order number?

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I ordered flowers from JUSTFLOWERS.com for Thanksgiving on Wednesday November 22nd for delivery that day or the next. My email confirmation says delivery preferred on the 22nd but the 23rd is ok, Then I got an email on the 23rd saying that they can't deliver until Friday which of course is too late. I called to cancel and they would not, even though the flowers had not yet been arranged or delivered, Now I'm forced to stop payment on my credit card and initiate a dispute, Avoid this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Order flower $60 for my mother in law, no delivery. After 6 day now and a few phone calls they refuse to cancel my order and refund my money. I open a dispute through PayPal. Hopefully this will resolve it.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I ordered a huge funeral arrangements from Just Flowers and was guaranteed they would be delivered by 1:00 P.M. the following day. This is part of their online guarantee. I gave them the times of viewing and the arrangement was promised for delivery well before the viewing. As of the night time viewing (tonight) Nov. 17th, they are not there and when I phoned, I was left on hold for at least 20 minutes and then told their Ottawa Ontario florist had a number of orders and did not get them done. They then told me they would deliver them to the church and squeeze them in just before the funeral. Let me say that the cost of the arrangement was $239.00. I would think for that price they could have done a better job. MY ADVICE, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. HORRIBLE SERVICE.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I ordered flowers on Saturday - approximately $73 - order was suppose to be delivered on Sunday. I called customer service on Sunday & asked the ETA of delivery, I was told they had until 5pm for delivery on Sunday - guess what, no delivery! Monday came, no delivery. I called & was told, I could not get my $ back per their delivery policy. THIS IS MY LAST TIME ORDERING FROM THIS PISS POOR SITE! Save your $ & send a card via mail!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I would not use JustFlowers.com; Tuesday 10/17/17 placed order online for Garden Dish $68.73 to be delivered to our Aunt in Bluemont, VA 20135 delivery for Friday 10/20/17, Garden Dish never delivered but money charged immediately. Sunday 10/22/17 5 days after order I had live chat with Jean a representative of JustFlowers who apologized and assured me the Garden Dish would be delivered by 6 PM, Garden Dish never delivered.

Monday 10/23/17 had live chat with Arianne another representative of JustFlowers who again apologized and assured me the Garden Dish would be delivered by 6 PM. I requested the order be canceled and monies refunded to my credit card immediately. She said she would have a manager call. At 9:30 AM - Cara a manager of JustFlowers called and assured me the Dish would be delivered by 6 PM.

I requested a call to me after delivery. She asked if it would be ok to leave the Dish at the door. I informed Cara that my Aunt is retired / elderly and home all day to knock on the door. At 1:45 PM - Angel of JustFlowers called stating they have exhausted all resources and cannot complete delivery. She asked if I would like to place the order on hold for the future?

I stated NO. I would like my money refunded to my credit card. She said it will take 1-4 business days. Monday 10/30-17 money finally refunded for non-delivery. JustFlowers had my email and phone number upon taking the order online, as well as had a week to contact me to let me know they could not make delivery yet I was NEVER contacted. Had I not contacted JustFlowers for a refund I wouldn't have received it. I wonder how many people do not check delivery status and get scammed out of money with no delivery.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

This is the second year in a row that I have ordered my mother flowers on her birthday that they have failed to deliver her flowers. I have 6 phone calls to this place and 20+ minute holds, only to be "disconnected" when waiting to talk to the manager. Why I used them again? -STUPIDITY-! While at work they called me and left messages that it's not possible to cancel this order unless speaking to a manager. If she would quit hanging up on me I would. This is poor business. I have many influential friends and this will be circulated. DO NOT order same day flowers. Thank you. It's 3 days later and no flowers. They are trying to get out of refunding my money. I will never use them again.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I ordered flowers for a death in the family. The order was on Saturday to be delivered on Sunday. I received notification everything was set. On Monday I received a phone call stating they did not have flowers ordered and need to substitute. I agreed and assumed the delivery would be on Tuesday. On Wednesday I received another call about substitution. Very displeased, the flowers were finally delivered on Thursday. Spoke to supervisor and was told there is nothing they can do! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY, NOR WOULD I EVER USE THEM AGAIN. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I ordered flowers for girlfriend's birthday and paid extra for next day express delivery by 1 pm. They did not arrive by 2:15 and claimed they made an attempt about 2:00 which was not true... I called JustFlowers and they said they called the recipient for a home address. I told them that was not an option and completely ruined the surprise. They said it would be delivered the next day. Now it's the next day and JustFlowers called and said the local flower shop said it was too far. Not my problem since JustFlowers already had the address and could have rejected my order "if it was too far". 3 phone calls later I'm still waiting to see if this gets resolved. Completely unbelievable I paid $70 for a simple arrangement and included service handling and express delivery fees. Complete disaster.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

This is the second time I have ordered flowers and they weren't delivered on time. Not only that but the woman I spoke to today (Arianna) acted like I was bothering her and she could care less about the problem. Would not use or recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I purchased a "Colors of Light" flower arrangement in a low-profile bubble vase and had delivered to my spouse while I had to be out of town. When I got home and saw what was delivered, it was not at all what I recalled ordering. I immediately got online and looked at my order and the flowers and the vase were different so, basically, it was not what I ordered. The small print does reference that they may substitute if certain flowers are not available and that's pretty reasonable but for the flowers AND the vase to be changed is not acceptable to me. Had they called me to tell me, I would have cancelled the order because the vase they sent looks like one you get at a grocery store florist, which I could have bought myself once back in town.

I called the customer service and the first question was why I waited so long to call (I ordered on 9/5 and today is 10/6). I advised that I was traveling most of September but that really was irrelevant to my call. They asked me to send a photo and then offered me $10. I attempted to post a review on the product but there was not obvious way to do that, even though I saw 7 favorable reviews. I asked how to post my review and they said I had to email it to their service dept. I suppose that is why only the positive reviews are displayed!

While I appreciate the ability to order on-line and have flowers shipped when I can't deliver myself, I have an expectation that I am getting what I pay for, which is not the case here. The customer service rep acted as though they were doing me a favor by offering me $10, which doesn't even cover the $15 shipping and handling charges that I paid. My suggestion, skip JustFlowers.com and use another company that values the customer a bit more.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday and they were never received. I wasn't even notified. The company said the florist said it was too far to deliver. They said they would deliver the next day. They didn't, but did call me. They said they would deliver them the next day or offered to deliver them by UPS the next WEEK. It is now 2 PM and no flowers have been delivered, and they cannot tell me anything more than their standard delivery spiel. I didn't get an official receipt, only something from Norton about a shopping guarantee.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Just Flowers (Los Angeles, Ca) delivered the corsage/boutonniere with the incorrect color roses for my daughter’s Homecoming Dance and the local flower company they used to make/deliver it refused to remake it correctly and told me to get a refund with Just Flowers. It was supposed to be red roses and they made it out of lavender roses. They delivered it 2 hours late on top of it! When I called Just Flowers they said there was a miscommunication between them and their local florist business partner but they were not willing to refund my money and instead offered me a $10 credit. I have a call into the GM as a last effort for them to resolve my complaint and obtain a refund. I have already submitted a case with the BBB and I am going to dispute the credit card charge.

They are the most dishonest company I have ever dealt with. Zero customer service. Their position is that it doesn't matter what color the flowers were, they made the corsage and boutonniere and therefore they feel they met their obligation! That is absolutely crazy! From what I can gather from my many calls into their customer service and after speaking with two of their so called managers, they are a Filipino family ran business with extremely corrupt business practices. They charged me $17 for the expedited delivery on top of the $50 for the flowers. I wish I had read the many horrible reviews before using them. We need to have them shut down!! Next step litigation!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I looked at their catalog and picked the most vibrant flowers to be delivered to my niece on her engagement. I was very angry sad to see the flowers delivered which did not resemble the one I ordered. It looked like a bouquet for sad function. I am very disappointed and will never shop with them. They charged me 75 dollars.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

My Mother passed away and felt like I needed to order a bouquet for funeral. I ordered the flowers on Sept 3rd for her combined viewing and funeral on the 5th. Before placing the order I talked online with Marty, a sales rep, who guaranteed delivery by 10 am, Sept 5th. Well, the day of the funeral, no flowers were there. I asked the funeral director if there had been delivered. He told me that when the local florist delivered the spray and another bouquet, that my flowers were not in there, nor were they in there when we left for the cemetery.

After I got home, I called JustFlowers and asked if they were delivered. They said the florist delivered them at 8 am. If this is true, where were they. I called the funeral home, and sure enough the flowers were there in the flower room. I called JF back and got the runaround. The next day I went to the funeral home and was so upset with the flowers, as it looked nothing like the picture. It was supposed to be in a basket, but was placed in a vase. Almost wrecked my car driving back home with the vase on the passenger side on the floor, with one finger in the vase to keep it from tipping over.

Doing this meant I was leaning sideways, with one hand, crying, and then a downpour of rain and almost wrecked my car. Called JF back and they said they would refund the $4.99 for express delivery and $10 dollars for the vase. I then emailed them and called the CEO. That was Sept 6th. I finally got a call from Theresa, but was at work. Called back the next two days, no return call. Today finally got to talk to Theresa and was not impressed. More or less she believed the florist and called me a liar. If I could give the company a zero, I would. Think twice before ordering from them. By the way, I'm getting $30 back for a bunch of flowers I could have put together better.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

$270 spent on flowers for a memorial; extremely disappointed & embarrassed that there was a large in the arrangement when it was delivered. After complaining to JustFlowers, they only offered a $20 refund; They're a scam and I will never from them again.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

This place is a joke, I order some roses for my mom's birthday. Paid $185.00 for them, very disappointed when my mom received the flowers. She send me a picture thanking for them, but the sad thing about they didn't look at all at the picture they have on the website. I called to complained and they apologized and offered a $5.00 credit, first of all I wasn't asking for my money back just wanted my mother to receive the flowers I order for her. Of course an associate couldn't help me so I requested a manager. Got the manager and he offered $10.00 credit, "Seriously?" I ask him??? All I want is the same arrangement I saw in their website. He also couldn't do anything for me. I was so disgusted with this company.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I recently ordered flowers for my son's funeral. I specifically ordered a banner "beloved son" and was extremely upset to get to the funeral home only to be very upset that there was no banner. It is extremely difficult to lose a loved one and then have to be upset at their funeral. I emailed just flowers on this and they phoned me only to tell me that sometimes the flower shop does not have the specific banner ordered, however I still have to pay for it. I would "never ever" order from them again.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

If I could give a 0, that would be my score. I ordered flowers for my friend. I called at 11:00 and was guaranteed same day delivery. Of Course, it did not happen. I was told the first day, the driver had left and it will be there Saturday. Saturday came and I contacted my Friend and no delivery. I called and was told they need to call the Florist. I advised it really was not my concern why it happened. It was not. Day 3 still. No flowers or money refund. Prior, when I ordered, I was ordering online and I chatted with a Representative and she asked to call me in order to expedite. She called and completed my order and when I received receipt, they charged 6.99 for the Rep. I called and the girl offered to give me 5.00. I told her the charge was 6.99 not 5. She said that was their standard credit, I said "You charged me more and I want all!!! This place is a Scam and my advice is to order directly from the flower shop.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Ordered flowers several days ago from JustFlowers to be delivered on my Anniversary. Knowing I would not be home on my anniversary I wanted to make certain I ordered ahead so they would be delivered on time and that they would have plenty of time to fill the order with the flowers I wanted. This did not happen. Yesterday at 1:12 p.m. The flower shop to whom they handed the order off to calls, oh yes and by the way I ordered some sort of premium delivery which guaranteed the delivery to be on or before 1 p.m., but they say they don't have enough of the flowers I wanted to fill the order and they would have to see a substitution.

I am not happy but at this point they're already late and it's the afternoon of my anniversary and my wife has not received anything from me yet, so I say "Fine you can substitute." Now when I think of them substituting I think they may change a few things but will get it as close to what I ordered as possible. Wrong again, TOTALLY DIFFERENT than what I ordered. I was shooting for an "I Love You with all my heart and soul" type vibe and what I got was more of a "I hope you're feeling better, get well soon" type vibe.

Now my wife says they are beautiful but when I see the pics she sends I am not impressed especially for the money I laid out so I call their customer service and get some condescending ** who can only say that I approved the substitution and the best she can do is refund my express delivery charge. Now I didn't expect a full refund but I will say this with how early I ordered and how much I spent my expectations and satisfaction were not met in the least. I will NEVER do business with these people again, and I will urge all my friends and family not to either.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I ordered the celebration of flowers for my friend whom just lost her mother. The arrangement shown a large diversity of flowers such lisianthus, lilies, tulips, larkspur and instead they delivered a bouquet with pink carnations and 3 sunflowers. I called to complain and sent an email. In addition to the horrible customer service representative response I was unable to speak to a manager.

After several emails I finally got a call from a manager whom offered me 10 dollars back for my purchase. I told her that the arrangement they delivered did not resemblance to the picture and she just told me that there was nothing they could do since they already delivered the flowers. Go figure, maybe whenever I received flowers I should send a picture to the sender before I accept just in case JustFlowers send them and I probably would have gotten whatever they wanted to send and not what the customer ordered. I was forced to make a complaint to my credit card company and fight with this company because they don't stand behind their product.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

My husband ordered "The Essence of Heaven Standing Spray" flowers for his sister's funeral and had it upgraded with the deluxe option. When we attended the funeral on the 29th I was shocked to see the arrangement. It had FEWER flowers than the picture showed on their "standard" bouquet! I did go to the funeral's website to see if they posted a picture but they didn't. They did post a picture of the arrangement our daughter sent. $20.00 less expensive and absolutely beautiful! I guess we picked the wrong florist. I called Just Flowers and told them I was disappointed and they offered a $5 rebate (the flowers cost well over $150). Avoid the disappointment, don't use these guys!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

Ordered a gourmet gift basket from Just Flowers on 26 Aug 2017 at 0745 MT and paid an extra $4.99 for delivery within 4 hours. When I checked with family member they never received any such basket and this was at 7 pm EST. I notified Just Flowers to say that it was never delivered they promised to take the $4.99 off but would take 4-6 weeks to see a correction. I then told the Customer Service Rep that they will have up to 12 pm on 27 Aug 2017 or cancel the order. He promised delivery in the am. I called again on 27 Aug 1038 am MT and told them that no basket ever arrived that I wanted to cancel the order because now it's Sunday and florists are not open. They then told me that it was processed to a local florist for delivery today but they couldn't tell me which florist had the order.

I then requested a manager which I was told "Would call you back because they were all busy." I said No that I want to hold. After several minutes they had a manager tell me "You can't cancel the order, you approved the charges." I then explained that I have their website and email verifying "Same day Hand Delivery Guaranteed" and he said no refund. My order number is **. I also received an email from Norton saying that If I wasn't happy with Just Florist to call them at 800-715-2215 which when you call is Just Flowers.

They gave me a number to use which was **. I am going to file a dispute on the charges for failure to complete a verbal agreement and non conforming to that agreement while accepting payment. I am out $119.00 and since this was for my family members who suffered injuries due to a car accident this in my opinion was a scam. You can't go anywhere else because they will eventually either delivery something or change telephone numbers. I am a disabled veteran and living on a fixed disability it makes you angry. They did not provide a service and will hold your credit card for hostage. Please stop these people from ripping off consumers. feel free to contact me.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

We ordered funeral flowers on Friday Aug 18th for a funeral on Wed Aug 23rd. Received an email receipt for the order immediately confirming all details. Beginning on Tuesday, at noontime - the selected delivery date - I received more than 8 calls asking to change the nature of the arrangement, which I reluctantly did - still nothing was delivered on Tues Aug 22. The morning of the funeral, 2 hours before the funeral begins, I got a call, again asking to change the arrangement so I CANCELLED the order and the company gave me grief. NEVER WOULD I RECOMMEND JUSTFLOWERS TO ANYBODY. Pick flowers in your backyard & send them yourself using the post office, because the results will be far superior to JUSTFLOWERS ability to fulfill an order of flowers.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I ordered flowers on a Friday morning through their website with the promise that they would deliver Saturday. I received a delay notice on Monday that it would be later that day before they were delivered. Late on Monday they delayed it again until Tuesday. I called and they wanted to refund me $7.00 the first time. Then they said they could waive the express fee (really?). This company does not deliver as promised and they are not held accountable. But what can I do but spread the word to prevent others from getting embarrassed and ripped off.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I called to place an order on a Thursday for a delivery on Friday the next day. I called because it was not delivered and they promised it would be delivered on Saturday, it was not delivered. They called me Sunday and promised it would be delivered on Sunday. I questioned there was not a florist opened in the area on Sunday and was told they had several open on Sunday in the area. They called and said it would be delivered on Monday and still it is not delivered. They continue to promise and lie and will not refund me the full price of the order. They really not care anything about customer service. They would not transfer me to the manager, they were told that was not an option any longer.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I ordered a wreath for my brother's funeral services a month ahead. Checked on it every week. Well it was never delivered. After an upsetting phone call Just Flowers tried to order it thru TK flowers the day of the services. A local florist and offered half of what I paid not to mention they were trying to get it delivered after the service was done. This people should not be in business.

JustFlowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.

• Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.

• Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.

• Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.

• Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs