3.2/5 (425 ratings)

About JustFlowers.com

JustFlowers.com is a website that sells flower bouquets, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts that ship throughout the U.S. and Canada. Its large online selection of flowers and add-ons helps you send gifts from afar. The company also offers express and same-day delivery options.

Pros

• Express and same-day delivery
  • Vast array of options
  • Gift baskets available

Cons

• Cluttered and outdated website
  • Can be expensive

Bottom Line

JustFlowers.com is a privately owned online floral retailer. The company has a large selection of flowers, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts. It also offers same-day delivery.

Top JustFlowers.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

We used JustFlowers form the UK to be delivered in Canada. We were surprised to discover it was an American site... They even phoned us in the UK to help with the order, in the m...

Verified

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife in our hotel room on our honeymoon. They were beautiful, and lasted longer than our stay. Wish we could have taken them home. They wer...

What is JustFlowers.com?

JustFlowers.com is an online floral retailer that’s based in California and has been operating since 1996. With its large network of florists and vendors, the company is able to ship all kinds of flowers nationally and to Canada. It also offers express and same-day delivery. You can order by occasion or by flower or plant type. JustFlowers.com also carries gift baskets featuring candy, meat and cheese, fruit, chocolate, coffee, scented goods and teddy bears.

How does JustFlowers.com work?

JustFlowers.com works with florists worldwide to fill online bouquet orders. The company ships some items in as few as four hours, focusing especially on swift delivery for funeral flowers. Its website also has tips on flower care and color meanings to help you choose a bouquet. JustFlowers.com guarantees fresh and beautiful presentations; if you’re not satisfied with your arrangement, you can contact customer service within seven days to solve the problem.

JustFlowers.com prices

Most of JustFlowers.com’s arrangements cost between $49.99 and $99.99, though its larger displays can run $180 or more. Its site also has a section for flowers under $50 if you’re looking for a deal. Its small gift baskets range from $57 to $87, and larger baskets cost between $112 and $146.

The prices listed on the website don’t include taxes or handling fees, and shipping costs extra (express shipping is an additional $4.99). JustFlowers.com’s service fees start at $9.99, though this is sometimes included in shipping. Phone orders are subject to a $6.99 fee, and there’s a $29.99 minimum requirement to order.

JustFlowers.com FAQ

Does JustFlowers.com offer express delivery?
Yes, JustFlowers.com has an express delivery option for an additional fee of $4.99.
Where is JustFlowers.com available?
JustFlowers.com delivery is available throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Does JustFlowers.com work with local florists?
Yes, JustFlowers.com works with a large network of florists across the country and worldwide to fulfill bouquet orders.
Where is JustFlowers.com located?
JustFlowers.com is based in Los Angeles, California.

Is JustFlowers.com legit?

JustFlowers.com has been operating for over 20 years, and while the company does have some good reviews, it’s worth looking at what other customers have said to see what problems you might have. JustFlowers.com is a solid choice, but it's worth shopping around and looking at other available options.

JustFlowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: May 14, 2022

I placed a order for a Premium Vibrant Bouquet Spring Basket on 5/62022 at 10:31 PST to be delivered on that day. They were never delivered that day. I emailed them about the delivery the very next day 5/7/2022 asking why the delivery was never made. I finally received a email back much later that night saying they were sorry for the delivery not being made and if 5/8/2022 they could deliver after they verify the delivery status with the florist. I responded immediately that that would be fine than my mother would still get them in time to enjoy on Mother's Day. She still did NOT receive them on that day either. So I emailed them again asking why they were not delivered and got no response back from them. I then called the company the next day 5/9/2022 and after no one answered I left a message asking why my order #** that was ordered for a 5/6/2022 delivery date has not been delivered. I did NOT receive a call back.

I did however receive a email from them stating that my order was unabled to be delivered. No reason as to why was given. By Wednesday 5/11/2022 my mother still had NOT received her flowers so I again called the company and this time was able to talk to a representative. When I asked her why my order that I had placed on 5/6/2022 had not been delivered but they had taken out the 135.23 of my acct. So I knew that payment had not been a issue, I was told that the reason why was that they were having a hard time finding a florist in her area, I said that was funny because she lived 2 miles from one.

The representative then told me that they were en route to my mom and that they would be there that day and that they would refund me the delivery fee. My mom received them a hour later and sent me a picture of what she had received and it was NOTHING like what I had ordered NOT THE COLOR OR FLOWERS were even close to the VIBRANT SPRING BASKET.

This company failed me in every way possible including the delivery refund which was 11.99 but was only refunded 10.00. I am completely and utterly dissatisfied, disappointed and disgusted with them. I put my trust in them to deliver a on time and requested flower basket and again I can't state enough was failed in every way possible by Just Flowers even their feeble attempt at the delivery refund was a joke. For the amount of trust and money that I gave them was a total waste of my time and money and I feel that they should rectify all that they put me and my mother thru.

JustFlowers.com response

Sherry, we are here to help. Can you please e-mail a photo of what was received to service@justflowers.com

Original review: May 12, 2022

Why is this business still alive? All I see are 1 star reviews. I ordered Mothers Day flowers for over $100 and they came 5 days late with no notice, no ability to contact customer service, no answers to my calls or emails. Horrible horrible service for something that's so expensive and supposed to be special.

JustFlowers.com response

Deliveries are available in most major cities on Saturday and Sunday in the USA. If we are unable to arrange for delivery on Sunday and time permits we will setup for delivery on Saturday, including Birthday and Anniversaries, and Mother's Day Orders. If Saturday or Sunday is not available, then the order will be delivered on Monday or the soonest available delivery date.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 11, 2022

I ordered flowers to be delivered to a hospital, but they could not deliver them because the patient was in an ICU. They did not call me to say so I had to call them why they were not delivered. I redirected the flowers to the home address for delivery 3 days later and gave them a new address. A few hours later they called and wanted $10 more because of a different address. The next day they called again and said they needed an additional $15 because of the delivery area, which was in a town not too far away from the hospital. So I paid $25 more however the flowers were never delivered and I was not called. I found out from the recipient. I called their customer service to ask why it was not delivered and I had to leave a message. I called again and had to leave a message but no callback. I will call the CC company and cancel the charges.

JustFlowers.com response

Ernst, we apologize for the problem you are experiencing with your order 9575282 to Bernie. We will make every attempt to rectify this situation as soon as possible. Your order has been forwarded to our Customer Service Manager for special review. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We greatly appreciate your business,

Original review: May 11, 2022

Ordered flowers to be delivered to family in the USA from Australia, for Mother's Day. Come Mother's Day...no flowers arrived. A phone call to their offices in LA only went to a voicemail service-so an email was sent instead. No reply. Silence.... So I cancelled the order online (via their website). Then the next day an email arrived saying their florist reported the flowers as having been delivered and they will investigate it. Which seems to be the standard answer they send out. And 24 hours later still no update from them, still no refund and still no flowers. As I said... avoid, avoid avoid. They will NOT deliver your flowers but they will take your money.

JustFlowers.com response

We are writing to inform you that we have credited your account in full for your Mother’s Day order. This credit will post to your account within 1-4 business days. We are terribly sorry that we were unable to deliver your gift. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: May 11, 2022

I ordered flowers Saturday morning at 8am to make sure I could get “same day delivery” that they advertise all over their site. It is Tuesday evening and my mother still has not received them! I have emailed, and all I get is an automated response that they’ll update me on my delivery when they get the information, which they never have. I’ve called them, and no one ever answers the phone. I have to leave my name and order number for someone to call me back, which they never have. I spent a lot of money to make sure my mother got something nice, and I basically got scammed. I’m going to be forced to call my bank and cancel the transaction. It’s incredibly frustrating.

Kimberly,

Due to a delay in delivery your order has been rescheduled and will be attempted today,05/11/2022

We truly appreciate your patience and treasure your valued

business.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: May 10, 2022

Ordered a Mother’s Day gift (flowers, chocolate and balloons) for my mom across the country which was never delivered. Was explained day of after 6pm via automated text that it would be next day. Still nothing and they won’t respond to my emails. Terrible service with equally terrible customer service. Not reliable at all for time sensitive orders.

JustFlowers.com response

We are truly sorry your Mother's Day order 9607382 to Maritza was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day. Thank you for your understanding.

We greatly appreciate your business,

To view our delivery policies please visit:

JUSTFLOWERS.COM/cs_DeliveryInfo.asp

Resolution response: May 10, 2022

Thank you for refunding my money back.

Original review: May 9, 2022

I ordered an expensive bouquet of flowers for my mother for Mother's day, I ordered them on May 5th 2022 to be delivered on Saturday May 7th 2022, and it's now May 9th and every day they keep saying it will be delivered the next day so I canceled my order and they haven't given me my money back! Do not use this place! It's a scam!

JustFlowers.com response

Tammy, we are writing to inform you that your order 9580798 to Carolyn was credited on 05/09/2022. Credits normally take 1-4 business days to appear on your account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Credit Card Department 800.979.3897 or 310.388.8191

Original review: May 9, 2022

Order number **. I purchased a flower arrangement from Justflowers.com that was supposed to be delivered on Mother's Day but was never delivered. I called Just Flowers up until 10 PM to do a follow-up and was told that they needed to contact the local flower company to see why my order was not delivered and what happened, and when I told the rep that I wanted to cancel the order and get a refund, she hung up on me. At 10:30, I get an email saying, "We see in our system that your order was delivered." (This was only after I asked for my refund and for the order to be cancelled) but she needed to confirm with the local flower company, which was closed today and will be tomorrow.

At 10AM this morning, I emailed them back and they sent THE SAME email back that my order was delivered but they hadn't heard from the flower company. I replied back letting them know that this order was NOT delivered and I wanted it cancelled and a refund. The repeated request for a refund is going unanswered. This order was NOT delivered, and there's no way they were seeing it at 10:30 PM as delivered, but it wasn't showing delivered just 30 mins prior. The house this was supposed to be delivered to has security cameras that were checked to date back a full 48 hours. This delivery was not made. It's already 5 PM here and no one has attempted to contact me, and when I call them, no one answers. This is the worst experience I have had to deal with and I will NEVER do business with JustFlowers.com again.

JustFlowers.com response

We are sorry to hear your arrangement was not received, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our system shows the order was delivered, and the florist hasn't told us there was a problem with delivering your order. We must first verify the delivery status before beginning the cancellation/refund process. We will contact the florist ASAP, and will subsequently contact you with the resolution of your refund/cancellation request.

Original review: May 9, 2022

I ordered 2 floral arrangements for Mother's Day. The deliveries were scheduled for Saturday. Only one of them were actually delivered. I have been on the phone for the last two days attempting to speak with customer service. There has not once been a live person to pick up the call, although the recording states please hold for a customer service rep. I have even sent a couple of emails and have not received a response. I am PISSED because I have not been able to speak to anyone from the company to resolve this and I spent about $200 total on 2 deliveries. I definitely won't use Just Flowers again, and do not recommend them.

Original review: May 9, 2022

I don’t even know where to start with this review. First off if I could I wouldn’t even give them 1 star. My mother ordered flowers for Mother’s Day to be delivered to Seagoville Tx and paid $100 for this service. The flowers were supposedly “Guaranteed” to be there by Saturday so she had them a day before Mother’s Day. It is now Monday 5/9/22 and she still has yet to receive them. My Mother called and called to see what’s going on and they kept hanging up on her. Then when she finally got through, the man was rude as crap to her and told her to check with the order number online and hung up again. So I help her find the site and put the order number in and go to press submit, and it won’t even go through or do anything. So then I decide to call myself and I get hung up on twice as well.

The third time a lady answered and asked for my order #, I give it to her and she asks if this is the order that is going to Seagoville, Tx. I tell her, "Yes" and she immediately hangs up on me. I call back two more times and they don’t pick up at all. I then called one last and final time and the same lady answered and asked again for the order # and once again ask if this is for Seagoville. She asks me how she can help me and I tell her our order was supposed to be delivered Saturday and it is now Monday and she hasn’t received it yet. She then tells me the order is still at the shop. I ask her why the hell it would be at the shop when it was supposed that be delivered 2 days ago. She has no answer and tells me she will connect me to her manager. She then turns around and tells me she will forward this to her manager and he will call me back.

This company is a scam and a joke and the crazy part is we didn’t even set an order with them. We went through Winslow flowers and my mother called them to ask what’s going on and they said they have no order with our name. The lady on the phone told me that Justflowers somehow hacks into their line when they put someone on hold and forward it to their shop. I’ve never seen a business ran so portly and can’t believe they aren’t shut down after all these terrible reviews and experiences from people. My mother will be calling her bank to report this as fraud and I will be leaving a review on every possible site I can, so no one else goes through this. I am fuming and disgusted, I hope this company gets everything they deserve and more!!

800.716.7559