2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

3.9/5 (2514 ratings)

About JustFlowers.com

JustFlowers.com is a website that sells flower bouquets, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts that ship throughout the U.S. and Canada. Its large online selection of flowers and add-ons helps you send gifts from afar. The company also offers express and same-day delivery options.

Pros

• Express and same-day delivery
  • Vast array of options
  • Gift baskets available

Cons

• Cluttered and outdated website
  • Can be expensive

Bottom Line

JustFlowers.com is a privately owned online floral retailer. The company has a large selection of flowers, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts. It also offers same-day delivery.

Top JustFlowers.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

We used JustFlowers form the UK to be delivered in Canada. We were surprised to discover it was an American site... They even phoned us in the UK to help with the order, in the m...

Verified

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife in our hotel room on our honeymoon. They were beautiful, and lasted longer than our stay. Wish we could have taken them home. They wer...

What is JustFlowers.com?

JustFlowers.com is an online floral retailer that’s based in California and has been operating since 1996. With its large network of florists and vendors, the company is able to ship all kinds of flowers nationally and to Canada. It also offers express and same-day delivery. You can order by occasion or by flower or plant type. JustFlowers.com also carries gift baskets featuring candy, meat and cheese, fruit, chocolate, coffee, scented goods and teddy bears.

How does JustFlowers.com work?

JustFlowers.com works with florists worldwide to fill online bouquet orders. The company ships some items in as few as four hours, focusing especially on swift delivery for funeral flowers. Its website also has tips on flower care and color meanings to help you choose a bouquet. JustFlowers.com guarantees fresh and beautiful presentations; if you’re not satisfied with your arrangement, you can contact customer service within seven days to solve the problem.

JustFlowers.com prices

Most of JustFlowers.com’s arrangements cost between $49.99 and $99.99, though its larger displays can run $180 or more. Its site also has a section for flowers under $50 if you’re looking for a deal. Its small gift baskets range from $57 to $87, and larger baskets cost between $112 and $146.

The prices listed on the website don’t include taxes or handling fees, and shipping costs extra (express shipping is an additional $4.99). JustFlowers.com’s service fees start at $9.99, though this is sometimes included in shipping. Phone orders are subject to a $6.99 fee, and there’s a $29.99 minimum requirement to order.

JustFlowers.com FAQ

Does JustFlowers.com offer express delivery?
Yes, JustFlowers.com has an express delivery option for an additional fee of $4.99.
Where is JustFlowers.com available?
JustFlowers.com delivery is available throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Does JustFlowers.com work with local florists?
Yes, JustFlowers.com works with a large network of florists across the country and worldwide to fulfill bouquet orders.
Where is JustFlowers.com located?
JustFlowers.com is based in Los Angeles, California.

Is JustFlowers.com legit?

JustFlowers.com has been operating for over 20 years, and while the company does have some good reviews, it’s worth looking at what other customers have said to see what problems you might have. JustFlowers.com is a solid choice, but it's worth shopping around and looking at other available options.

JustFlowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: May 19, 2021

Needed flowers in a rush for a family member's funeral. Every company I had called said they did not have the flowers I wanted but this company definitely stood up to the test. Delivery was exceptional and on time. Will definitely use them again.

Original review: May 7, 2021

They bring really fresh perky flowers, the designer who made the grouping does a beautiful job of putting the flowers together so you see each one of them and the the colors are well mixed together. The case they came in also was a beautiful addition to the mix, not that plain plastic square with the foam stuff. A vase you could use over and over.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2021

Always helpful & prompt delivery. Customer service is excellent & courteous. Delivery is always on time & exactly what I've ordered. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting flowers or the array of things they offer.

Original review: May 5, 2021

I have tried a few other shops and found them to be the best. I would consider them above anyone that ask me. They're fast and I haven't ever had any complaints with them. My family has used them, me and my friends have used them. They are the best.

Original review: May 4, 2021

I was very surprised that I could get beautiful flowers from Groupon. I got a really good deal and the flowers were so pretty and the smell just filled the room. I will definitely order these again and again.

Original review: July 21, 2021

Oftentimes, these flowers are ordered by JustFlowers on Instacart- your flowers are shopped for by an (unknowingly) instacart shopper at a local grocery store; and dropped off at your address. The “photo proof of delivery” I've seen mentioned in responses is the photo the instacart shopper sends JustFlowers, or Felix; or whatever name they use. Not a cool practice.

JustFlowers.com response

Hi Nicholas, we don't seem to have you listed as one of our customers and we do not work with Instacart.

Original review: July 9, 2021

We ordered flowers for a funeral but the flowers were never delivered. Supposedly they were delivered to the back of the church and left outside in the heat! No flowers were ever found. Not believing us, the church or the grieving family, JustFlowers called the grieving family and asked if the flowers were received. They said no. Still after all that they refuse to issue a credit. Do not buy from this company. I wish I could give them a negative rating.

JustFlowers.com response

Linda, we are currently investigating your claim of non-delivery. Please keep in mind that we have photos proving delivery so we will need to do a lot more research since you are denying the proof.

Original review: June 17, 2021

Do not use this company, they promised the flowers to be delivered at the hotel the night before the funeral, never came. That night after 3 hours on the phone on hold they promised they would be at the gravesite, never happened. That afternoon they said they were going to deliver them to my father's house, he was in the ground that morning. I have never dealt with the worst company. My Union usually deals with 1 800 Flowers, and they are great. So much for ordering days ahead.

JustFlowers.com response

We can't seem to locate a Brook from El Paso in our system. Do you have a seven-digit order number to reference?

Original review: June 13, 2021

I ordered and selected several orchids in a vase to be delivered (and was charged $88.47), instead lilies delivered (even one day later) to my friend who was sensitive/allergic to it. When asked to correct the mistake, the company swapped lilies with just ONE orchid cut (after two days). How does this company justify the cost? $88.47 for just a single orchid cut. This is not fair, you should have charged me reasonably.

JustFlowers.com response

Masood, we are here to help. Please e-mail any available photos to service@justflowers.com

Original review: June 4, 2021

I ordered a floral delivery for a funeral. I was informed that the delivery had not been made and was asked for an alternate address, which I provided. The arrangement was delivered to a different family member instead of the address I requested. After numerous hours on the telephone with various agents and managers, with JustFlowers verifying the address I had requested and seeing that it was delivered to a different address, I was told that the most they could do is to credit my account $15 - I paid $118.47. Please do not waste your time and money with this company.

JustFlowers.com response

Beverly, we are very sorry about any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please be advised that the new address provided by you was over 152 miles away from the local shop. It was delivered to a local address last week as requested by the family according to the funeral director.

JustFlowers.com Company Information