2.77/5

1598 JustFlowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife in our hotel room on our honeymoon. They were beautiful, and lasted longer than our stay. Wish we could have taken them home. They weren't cheap, and I had to pay extra for Sunday delivery in New Orleans but, you get the quality you pay for. I'll definitely use JustFlowers again.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

A tiny bit pricey but it arrived on time and looked beautiful. Just like it appeared on the website. I had my first grandson born and wanted to recognize the "baby boy blue" thing but also wanted my daughter to be recognized too. So I ordered an assortment of lilies, star gazer orchids, and blue hyacinth.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

We used JustFlowers form the UK to be delivered in Canada. We were surprised to discover it was an American site. However, our doubts were dispelled by the helpful service given by the staff. They even phoned us in the UK to help with the order, in the middle of their night. The flowers were delivered promptly from a local florist. We would definitely use them again.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Have ordered from this company before and have not been disappointed. Best to buy with discount code as prices are somewhat high. They have discounts all of the time.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 22, 2019

On Wednesday, May 9, I ordered flowers to be delivered on Saturday, ahead of Mother’s Day. When I spoke to my mother on Sunday, no flowers had been delivered. I immediately called the 800 customer service number. I called four times and left a message two times after a long wait on hold with a recording saying that Mother’s Day is a busy day for flower deliveries. I left a message to cancel my order since it was supposed to be delivered the prior day.

On Sunday, May 12 at 9:42 Michigan time, I received an e-mail message that the flowers had been delivered on May 11 at 5:42. There was not a delivery at my mom’s residence. My sister and my son both visited my mother and confirmed with the front desk that there was not a delivery. On Monday, May 13, I received a phone call from a florist in Riverside, California that said she had tried to deliver the flowers but no one was home and she was calling to reschedule a delivery. I told her the order was cancelled because they were not delivered on Saturday as instructed. Monday was too late.

It is important to note that my mother lives in an assisted living facility and there is ALWAYS someone there. It is also important to note that my mother was at the assisted living facility at the time of the “attempted” delivery. I am refusing to pay for this floral arrangement as charged. If anything was delivered to anyone, it was not my mother. I am very dissatisfied. I have contacted JustFlowers customer service via e-mail and have been ignored.

Teresa Inness,

Your order was delivered on 5/11/2019 at 542PM but it was brought back to the shop because no one was at home. We have since received a charge-back from your financial institution which we have already gone and accepted.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Resolution response: May 23, 2019

I see the refund on my card this morning, thank you for making this right. I have added one Star to my review.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I ordered $100+ flowers for Mother's Day. They never arrived. Went through customer service to request a refund. They send one email "confirming delivery" (no tracking), and another saying the delivery was "rescheduled per our policy" and "sorry, our policy (helpfully linked at http://screwyou.blah.blah) just doesn't allow us to cancel or refund you, but here's $15 for your trouble." My fault. I should have been suspicious and done a quick review search. I ordered Friday night, and the "name brand" services had no availability. When these guys were glad to take my money and promise a delivery to my wife on Mother's Day, it should have been obvious, but I was in a hurry and trusted them. Fool me once....

Khalil,

We are writing to inform you that we have credited your account in full for your Mother’s Day order on 5/21/2019. This credit should post on your account within 4-10 business days. We are terribly sorry that we were unable to deliver your gift. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: May 21, 2019

Took my order, promised delivery in 4 hours. Not delivered the next day. Called them, got nothing but leave a message. Never got back to me. Called PayPal, got a refund. They are scam artists. DON'T USE!

JustFlowers.com response

Rober, we cancelled your order as requested but we received a charge-back from your financial institution which we went ahead and swiftly accepted.

Original review: May 21, 2019

Worst experience I've ever had with a flower company, or any company. I ordered flowers to be delivered on Mother's Day. Long story short, they were delivered 3 days later. They delivered 100% completely different flowers than I ordered, they weren't even close to the ones I ordered (which were $100). I called and emailed customer service for days, finally got a response about 2-3 days later saying that they'll give me a $10 credit! I told them that's not going to suffice. They ended up saying they'd deliver new flowers as an apology... although I'm still not satisfied w/ that, I okayed it. About 2 hours later, they emailed again saying to disregard the email about the new flowers and that they're only doing the $10 credit. I called again... talked to someone who was no help, held for 25 minutes, they came back and said a manager would call me back. I'm still waiting on that call.. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

JustFlowers.com response

Lindsey, we have had some trouble getting in touch with the local shop. Also, we tried calling you on the 21st but there was no answer and the voicemail box was full. Since then, we have sent you three different emails requesting a call back so that we can work towards an agreeable solution. We will try calling you again today.

Original review: May 21, 2019

These guys are NOT the place to order from. No responses, flowers didn't get delivered to 2 different addresses, and after 2 weeks they just refunded 1 of 2 orders. I have to fill out paperwork to get refunded by PayPal. Now on the 2nd one. We placed 2 separate orders but they are not smart enough to see their own order numbers. Constant trails of emails unanswered, sorry service. We ordered from 1-800-Flowers as soon as we knew they were going to burn us on both orders and they got delivered no issues the next day. I will never move away from 1-800-Flowers again like I did this time.

If you are JustFlowers reading this pull up orders **. You finally refunded and this was ordered 2 days before Mother's Day. Refunded 5/19 after countless emails. Your order number is ** Not Refunded - Different order. They are ignoring with countless emails acting like the order above was the only one. Stay away from them, stick with 1-800-Flowers.

JustFlowers.com response

Scott, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 20, 2019

Ordered same day delivery in remembrance and it was not delivered. Could it be any worse? Fraudulent scam of a company, providing services it cannot provide. Amazing that this company hasn't been shut down yet.

JustFlowers.com response

John, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 20, 2019

I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day, that were guaranteed for delivery that day, but then they got delayed for whatever reason. It’s now been 8 days and they still haven’t gotten to their destination. Customer service has been zero help, and unwilling to reimburse me for my, now pointless, purchase. Honestly I can’t wait for this whole experience to be over so I never have to deal with them again. I’m pretty sure that as a flower delivery company your main job is to deliver flowers on time. So not worth it, and I will be telling everyone I know exactly that.

Kayla,

We are extremely sorry about the delay. After several days of delivery attempts, our local shop has not been able to get in touch with the recipient.

Original review: May 20, 2019

The flowers I ordered online were not the flowers that were delivered to my mom on Mother’s Day. I called their customer service and was disconnected a half dozen times. The only way I could get through was selecting the new order line which was answered immediately. After sending them pictures of what was delivered and what was ordered they told me flowers would be delivered right away. 5 days later no flowers. I called today to get the status and they said it’s been over 7 days so it’s too late. I asked them if they had records that I called on Mother’s Day and they said yes but it was still too late. I filled a fraud report with my bank. Don’t ever go through this company. What a scam!!!

Wendell,

We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy about this item. We have reviewed the picture that you sent us. The arrangement was filled to the value and was made as close as possible. A necessary substitution had to be made to ensure timely delivery. We are willing to process $15 partial credit for the inconvenience and distress this may have caused you.

We appreciate your business.

Original review: May 20, 2019

Went online trying to find short notice flower delivery and JustFlowers popped up saying same day delivery if ordered before 1 or 2 pm. In fact I had ordered my flowers the day, before same day delivery. So once I ordered my flowers it prompted me to check my email for confirmation, I did not get confirmation till the next day! Pathetic! Tried calling them but the automated system would put me on hold for an hour (I clocked it on my phone). After the hour it said not available and to leave a message. I left a message and nobody called back!

So mother’s day rolls around and I keep thinking I’m going to get a call from my wife that she received my flowers while I’m at work, but the hours kept rolling by still no flower. When I got home still no flowers and no response as to delivery status or anything like that plus they will not answer the phones or call me back then finally around seven or eight I had received an email from them saying they were unable to deliver the flowers! Are you kidding me! Worst company ever! I will never buy from them again and I urge you to do the same! On the plus side I requested a refund and they did refund my money.

JustFlowers.com response

Nathan, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 20, 2019

I ordered flowers from the JustFlowers site for Mother's Day. I paid 79.00 for them. Mother's Day came and went with no flowers or call from the florist. Tuesday came and went with no call or flowers. I called the customer service number to get a refund. The customer service representative called the florist who said they delivered them Tuesday night at 6:45 pm but had no signature. Mind you my mom was home at that time. JustFlowers refused to refund me my money back even though the florist having no proof of delivery and admitting to trying to deliver two days late 6:45 pm.

I was told they had to deliver late because they didn't have the correct flowers. So they took my money on Saturday for flowers that were to be delivered on a Sunday but they didn't have the flowers to make the arrangement on Monday. I was basically told, "Too bad we are keeping your money." Don't order from them. They take your money in bad faith. I tried to use common sense with the supervisor but was just given the company line over and over.

Larry,

We are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 20, 2019

"We are truly sorry your Mother's Day order ** to was not able to be delivered." I was upset that my mother-in-law did not get her bouquet on Mother's Day. I selected the bouquet because it will be deliver on Mother's Day. I could have order from other sites if the bouquet was not able to deliver on Mother's Day. I called on May 12 for three times but no answers. I tried two more times on May 13, check the status if the order. Of course no answers. They finally delivered the Monday after Mother’s Day. I am disappointed with the company service and they should give me a refund.

JustFlowers.com response

Songhee, we are extremely sorry about the delay in the delivery of your order. We would like to offer you a partial refund in the amount of the delivery fee.

Original review: May 20, 2019

I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day and they were never delivered and I was charged. I’ve been emailing with them but they will not refund my money. They said they tried to deliver but it was raining. Really?? They never attempted another delivery. This is a horrible business. Do not use Justflowers.com.

Audra Kilp,

Our local florist has already attempted delivery twice to Celia Hennessey but she was not at home on both deliveries. We are unable to cancel this order as the delivery has already been attempted. We will have our customer service supervisor contact you in order to discuss what your options are.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day on Tuesday, May 14th, for delivery a day before Mother’s Day. The flowers weren’t delivered so I called to complain and spoke to Angel who is a manager. She said she’d credit me for the service fee but that I would still be charged for the flowers and deliver. WTF?! I argued about the logic and was then told I could disputed the charge with my CC provider. I will NEVER use this miserable service again.

Original review: May 19, 2019

We placed an order for Mother's Day to be delivered to my mom. We continued to confirm receipt with Mom and she had not received on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday but received a confirmation of delivery on Wed but still no flowers delivered. After trying to contact their Customer Service several times without success we finally spoke to an operator 7 Days later that stated they showed delivery on Sunday (Mother's Day). We stated they had not been received and were put on hold while they contacted the Flower shop. The operator came back on the line and stated the flower shop did not deliver but would send flowers next week at a 10% discount.

I responded that I did not have confidence that they would fulfill this order based on our experience and that we would like a full refund. The operator stated she would process a refund to our account and proceeded to end the call with me. Before she hung up I asked if it was customary that they do not apologize for the inconvenience and then she finally apologized for the order not being delivered. As a business owner we strive to provide excellent customer service and we did not experience this with Flowers.com and would not recommend using them in the future.

JustFlowers.com response

Sharon, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 18, 2019

On 5/11/2019 I order flowers to be delivered to my mom. They were supposed to be delivered that day. There were no flowers delivered that date and I know that because my mom can't leave the house. I have tried to contact this company through email, the inquiry section on website, as well as phone calls. I have not gotten a response to any of these efforts. They took money out of my account in the amount of $78.23. I would like to have a refund since we definitely do not have the flowers. This company is a scam. I have NEVER had issues like this with other sites. I would not suggest this company to anyone.

ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE: 05/11

ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME: 4:54

Original review: May 17, 2019

Still waiting for Mother's Day flower delivery. My son that lives in England ordered the flowers for his mom. Here in the USA. Now the company refuses to give the money back even though the local florist acknowledged that they did not deliver the flowers.

JustFlowers.com response

Enzo, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 17, 2019

Bottom line is ORDER FROM A REAL FLOWER SHOP! Order gatherers will take their $ off the top and try to find a flower shop who will do the arrangement at the lower cost which most times they can't and the order is bounced from shop to shop and if and when the order is done it is nothing like what was ordered in the first place. These order gatherers are putting real flower shops out of business. If you want personal care of your arrangements, accountability and follow through, go directly to your local flower shop - don't be fooled by order gatherers who sometimes masquerade as real flower shops and pay to be put first in the search listings. Develop a relationship with your local florist and you'll be much happier.

Mine is a unique perspective. I work at a real flower shop. We had the misfortune of actually taking an order from these people only to be chewed out by the recipient's family. We got the order at 4:30 pm on Monday - our cut off is noon for same day, and we accepted for next day delivery and delivered the next day. We had no idea that their company had promised Mother's Day delivery. Most shops are not open on Sundays anyway. We usually don't take orders from "order gatherers" which this company happens to be, but got a whole slew of them at the same time and accidentally accepted this one. It will not happen again.

Sheila C.,

It appears that your shop, Jerry's Florist doesn't seem to have such a good reputation in Leesburg, Virginia:

3.00 stars in YELP

While we are not on YELP, we have a 4.7 star rating on Shopper Approved which is the most trusted source for feedback since all customers leave reviews there not just the angry ones.

It sounds like we sent you an order that you failed to fulfill.

Original review: May 17, 2019

ORDER NUMBER **. On May 11, 2019, I placed an order for flowers to be delivered to my mother for Mother's day on the same day. That evening, I contacted my mother and she stated that she had not received her flowers. It took me over 2 hours to FINALLY reach someone in customer service and they told me that they couldn't make the deliver; reason unknown. They then promised, that the flowers would be delivered by the next morning which was Mother's day. At 2:42pm, Mother's Day, I received an email, ONCE AGAIN stating that my flowers could not be delivered and they would deliver them the NEXT DAY, which defeated the purpose.

I tried, ONCE AGAIN over 2 hours trying to reach someone on a number that seemed to not be in working order. Now, I am furious because I feel like I am being scammed. I left 5 voice messages demanding my money back and I exclaimed that I would be contacted the Better Business Bureau. I searched for them on Facebook and left numerous messages with the same demands. When they FINALLY reached out to me, they told me that my refund was issued and that it would take 1-4 days to post. This is the 4th day and I haven't received my money back! I tried sending them another Facebook message but the message failed stating that "the person isn't available now" which means they blocked my messages!

I work too hard for my money to be scammed out of and this place is a COMPLETE SCAM. It was disheartening to know that my brother was scammed as well as many other disgruntled customers! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE SCAM ARTIST!! THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE HAS BEEN CONTACTED!

JustFlowers.com response

CHERISE we are writing to inform you that your order 8824484 to Brenda has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 1-4 business days to appear on your charge account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by either replying to this email or by calling us.

Sincerely,

Original review: May 17, 2019

I ordered flowers from this site BECAUSE they GUARANTEED delivery by the latest on Mother's day, 9pm. 9pm came and went no flowers. I bought the biggest bouquet of flowers, $142. I called, emailed, no answer, until 3:30 am! Then they couldn’t explain ANYTHING. Finally agreed to a $15 refund, another guarantee for Monday delivery no later than 9 pm. It too came and went, no flowers! Called once again, finally reached them, couldn’t tell me anything. I cancelled order. They tried telling me flowers were there, I got them to send in writing that they had been delivered, received email, meanwhile I still have no flowers. After cancelling order, I got the flowers Wednesday afternoon!! They agreed to a $15 refund, then a total $142 and NOTHING AND I CANT GET ANYONE TO EVER ANSWER. Worst place EVER.

JustFlowers.com response

Audrey, we apologize for the delay. We have gone ahead and processed that partial refund in the amount of $15.00

Original review: May 17, 2019

I ordered the Garden of Plenty flowers for my mom for Mother's day. The arrangement she received wasn't even close to what I ordered. I understand substitutions but it wasn't even close to any semblance. They were very sparse and didn't equate to the value I paid. Also, they were delivered a day late. I wasn't notified they would be delivered the next day until 9:50pm. Highly unacceptable. DO NOT ORDER FROM JUSTFLOWERS.COM. Their customer service is less than helpful.

Jessica,

We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the arrangement that was sent to Angela Wickline. We already coordinated this concern to our local florist, we just wanted to let you know that the amount of the arrangement is $109.99 and that they filled this to value. The other charges are for the delivery and handling fee.

Since you are unsatisfied with the arrangement, we would like to offer you a partial refund in the amount of $15.00

Original review: May 17, 2019

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my elderly mom (order number: **). Flowers were never delivered and I never received a follow-up call or email. I explained to my mom that the flowers would probably be a day late because of the busy holiday, yet 4 days later, nothing. Sorry mom. I have called customer service at least 10 times, reaching only a pre-recorded answering service (useless). I've visited the JustFlowers.com website, citing the issues and order number, still no response. For being a loyal customer and spending nearly $100.00 on this flower purchase and especially for the significance of this holiday, I expect way more!

JustFlowers.com response

Erik, we received three orders from you. Can you please indicate which order you are referring to?

Original review: May 16, 2019

Not a florist. Just a flower broker. Take your money. Promise what they know they can’t deliver. They get your money. Don’t care if it’s delivered on time or even delivered at all. Sends a very inaccurate description of what you ordered to the actual florist and let them try and figure it out and for 165.00 my wife received a 39.00 arrangement delivered 30 hours late for Mother’s Day after saying to be delivered in 4 hours. After 12 hours at almost 9:00 pm got a email saying they would not be delivered today. Horrible company to do business with and will get with my bank for a full refund because after the first email now they will not even respond anymore. Also lied to the florist about what I spent and of 165.00 kept for themselves 90.00 of it.

Seth

Please provide us with a more detailed description of the quality and quantity of the arrangement so we can better discuss the issue with our preferred florist. Also, please send a clear picture of all the sides of the arrangement that was received.

Original review: May 16, 2019

My husband ordered flowers for me for Mother’s Day. It is now the 16th of May and NO FLOWERS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. He has been emailed many times saying it would be delivered the next day etc etc. He’s also called and left voicemails because for some reason you CAN’T ACTUALLY TALK TO A REAL PERSON ON THE MANY NUMBERS THEY HAVE ON THEIR WEBSITE. The fact that this company has stolen thousands of dollars from many people is absolutely horrible. Just refund the people their money you pieces of crap!!!! Also this was my first Mother’s Day, so thanks for ruining that for me and my family.

JustFlowers.com response

Char, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 16, 2019

I placed an order on Mother's day, and then attempted to cancel it shortly after the order was placed. I called, but could only reach a voicemail. I also sent an email asking to cancel the order. I never received a confirmation email, or a response to my messages, OR the flowers, but I was charged for the order. I have called back multiple times since, and can't reach an actual person, I am always taken to voice mail. So now I'm out $90 on an order that was never acknowledged, for flowers that weren't delivered, from a company that is IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with. I can only assume that this is a scam. DO NOT BUY FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY. And if a representative of the company happens to read this, I WANT MY MONEY BACK. And I will continue to escalate this if I am not contacted. I'd be happy to provide my order number and information.

JustFlowers.com response

We are writing to inform you that we have credited your account in full for your Mother’s Day order. This credit should post on your account within 1-4 business days. We are terribly sorry that we were unable to deliver your gift. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I researched a bunch of sites the day before Mother's Day that would deliver flowers fast. Finally, I found JustFlowers! I chose the delivery date and received an email confirmation that the flowers could be delivered May 12, Mother's Day. It seemed worth the 80+ dollars I had just spent on flowers and a balloon! The whole day Mother's Day I was waiting for my mom to let me know she had received her flowers. Eventually, I had to keep asking my mom if she ever received anything. It was far from the perfect surprise I anticipated giving my mother.

JustFlowers.com response

Isabella, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 16, 2019

Paid for my order to be delivered mother’s day. They claim to have attempted delivery but say no one was home and a card was left. CCTV says otherwise and no card was left. Their customer service department is seriously unprofessional and I am being treated as an inconvenience. They have taken my money but provided no service or product. I have tried to contact them multiple times but they are reluctant to help me. The one occasion I did speak to them the representative talked over me and was quite impolite. I was promised a call back shortly after that conversation but that did not happen. I contacted them 24 hours later and have had a curt response saying I’ve had my phone call. As nothing has been provided I want my money back but so far they are not cooperating. That’s where I am as of right now.

JustFlowers.com response

Mike, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

JustFlowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.

• Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.

• Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.

• Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.

• Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs