JustFlowers.com

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I ordered flowers to be delivered the day after Mother's Day and 5 days later they were not delivered. The company kept promising to deliver the next day and it never happened. They finally supposedly refunded my money.

I ordered flowers from JustFlowers for Mother's day a week in advance and they were never delivered. I filed a complaint with the BBB in California and am still waiting on the outcome. I would highly recommend using any other florist! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! You will get ripped off!

We ordered flowers for Mother's Day and were told they would be delivered on Saturday. The flowers never arrived. We called on Saturday, left voice message, nobody answered. Sent an email and were told via email that the local florist confirmed that the flowers had been delivered. Impossible. Our mother had left Sunday morning to visit her other son in another town. She had waited all day Saturday for the flowers. We have not heard from the company again. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

I ordered flowers to be delivered on Mother's Day, never delivered! Did not return my voicemail or e-mail until 5 days later!!! Completely unacceptable. Then they offer me $10 off to deliver a week later. NO WAY! My mother-in-law was very hurt thinking her son did not remember her on Mother's Day. FRAUD company!

Ordered for delivery on Mother's day using their "Same Day Delivery" service. They did not deliver it, just as they had not on a previous occasion. (Yes, foolishly I gave them a second chance). They simply lie. Say they will deliver then do not. No explanation just an email on the day of deliver that they cannot. Do not trust them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

This is my first time EVER leaving any kind of review. That's how pissed I am! I ordered a plant for mother's day to be delivered ON mothers day... It is now the 18th and my order STILL hasn't been delivered! I've called SEVERAL times and left messages. I've emailed them and still nothing. They are claiming they were delivered on the the 16th (which is still 2 days later than promised) but they were NOT & I haven't been able to speak to a human being! I've now gone through PayPal to see if they can help or at the very least refund my money. Good luck if you use this company. I'll stick to 1800 flowers OR Sherrie's Berries. Lesson learned.

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day and JustFlowers guaranteed Sunday (5/14/17) delivery. However, my mom calls me Tuesday to report that the flowers arrived Tuesday afternoon. I'm furious! I've called and called to only hear music and advertisements. This company is awful. I will never order flowers from "Just Flowers" ever ever ever again during this lifetime. I hope my $100+ catches fire. I strongly believe that "Just Flowers" was aware they were overwhelmed during Mother's Day Weekend and were far too selfish to blackout Sunday and Monday. Instead, it all about da Benjamin's and the hell with Customer Service. If it ever comes down to this company being the only game in town I'll just send my Mom cash money homey.

If only zero stars was an option. My experience matches what everyone below has written: Ordered flowers to be delivered (Mother's Day), they never came. Tried to reach the company, nobody ever picks up. Left messages, sent emails... tried everything. No response. Had to open up a dispute with "Norton Shopping Guarantee" who apparently guarantees customer satisfaction? SEE attached image for dispute discourse. It's pathetic. JustFlowers keeps writing "Flowers were delivered" but when I reply to get more information (Who signed for this alleged delivery? Where were they delivered?) they keep responding "Flowers delivered". The amount advertised at checkout was $79, but my credit card was charged $98. Needless to say, I have begun the charge back process with my credit card company. Sorry to everyone who has also dealt with this awful company. Hoping this helps someone!

This company is crooked. They will take your money, guarantee a delivery date, then go ahead and deliver days late. When you call them for a refund (I no longer wanted the flowers as they were delivered them 3 days late), they tell you there's nothing they can do but issue you a credit because that's their policy. What a bunch of crooks!

I ordered flowers from JustFlowers for Mother's Day. Picked out an arrangement from their selection and upgraded it to include additional flowers. The cost was $80.00 plus the others fees adding up to about $100.00. When I received a picture from my mother-in-law of what was delivered, I could not believe it! It was so far from what I ordered. There were far fewer flowers and not even the same kind. I could have picked up this arrangement from my local grocery for $20.00.

I immediately called JustFlowers for an explanation and was told the florist had used different flowers but of equal value, which is not true, and they have the right to do that. No one ever called to ask me if that was acceptable. The flowers were delivered and left on a hot porch so several were wilted. Customer service said sorry but the most they could do was a $15.00 credit. I'm very disappointed and will never use this company again. I'm a business owner myself. This is not right and I declined the credit. Buyer beware.

I ordered flowers on Sat. to be delivered on Sun. (MOTHER'S DAY) $18.75 EXTRA. THEY WERE NEVER DELIVERED! No phone calls accepted, no emails returned for over 24 hours. Then they had the audacity to schedule a WEDNESDAY delivery. Save yourself a headache and use your local florist. This company DOESN'T ACTUALLY SELL ANYTHING. They take your order and contact a local florist for delivery.

I ordered a "Pretty in Pink" bouquet to be delivered on Mother's Day. I paid for a premium bouquet and express delivery so that my flowers would arrive on Mother's Day. The premium bouquet that I ordered promised more flowers and a real "statement" than the bouquet shown in the advertisement (see picture). When I purchased I was quoted a price of $98 but was not given an email receipt or confirmation.

My flowers were not delivered on Mother's day, but the day after. I was charged $111.23 for the flowers, more than I agreed to pay. The flowers that were delivered were measly and small compared to the *advertised* Shown bouquet; and I ordered a premium arrangement! You can see there are only 3 roses, no pink carnations, and daisies only - the bouquet is mostly white. I have tried to reach them by phone, but their number has been disconnected, so I believe they are a scam.

Does not deliver as promised and will not answer the phone. The only receipt I received was telling me that my order was not delivered and would be delivered at the next time available but fails to tell you when that is.

Ordered flowers for mother's day. I paid an extra $19 to have them delivered on mother's day. They were not delivered and they still have not been delivered. When you call the company you can't get thru to anyone. Then they have you leave a message and the message machine keeps cutting you off. I have emailed them to no avail. I called back a fourth time and got to someone to place an order. Oh they will take your order alright but they won't transfer you to anyone to help with an existing order. Oh and the person I talked to was one of those foreigners. This is not a real company and if you go to their Facebook page you will read many comments with the same story. THIS SO CALLED COMPANY IS A SCAM.

I ordered Sweet Pea Violets early Friday morning, paid extra for same day delivery. Nothing was delivered on Friday. I called customer service, they said I requested Saturday delivery, (Email order confirmation says Friday delivery). A PLASTIC Hawaiian themed arrangement delivery was attempted but wisely rejected. It is currently Monday evening and still no delivery. Calls to customer service are not answered. I receive the same email over and over that delivery will be attempted on the next available day. JustFlowers.com is not a company anyone should do business with. EVER.

I had two funerals this past Saturday. The one out of town I had already made travel arrangements for. This being Mother's Day weekend had me worried but I placed an order costing over $100 for a plant to be delivered to the church in time for the 1pm service. My phone was shut off but I retrieved a voicemail sent around 2pm stating local florists could not make the delivery but they wanted me to authorize delivery to the family's home. Of course I was unable to make contact with a live person although their prompts kept saying the next available customer service rep would be with me shortly. Instead I'd wait 15 minutes only to be given three choices for leaving a message. I left separate messages Saturday afternoon and Saturday night as well as one on the website. No response.

Sunday afternoon I finally reached a live person who began reading a script. I requested a manager. Manager promised to call the window with apologies and delivery instructions immediately after our conversation. I confirmed with the family there was no call or message. I also told the manager paying over a $100 dollars for a funeral arrangement was a matter of time sensitivity - she offered a $10 refund. "Seriously?" I asked. "I am authorized to return $15," she replied. At that point I realized that this was not a company that expects return business. So it's now Monday evening and there has been no delivery nor do I expect one. As soon as the charge is no longer "pending" I will initiate a chargeback and in future will remember to check online for delivery service reviews. Also, yesterday I checked their Facebook page and noted although 12 comments were logged, none were visible. Obviously they were deleting complaints. I wrote one anyway.

An hour ago, over 60 were logged and five or six very recent negative comments were still visible but the company had disabled further comments and the page's "like" button. Their efforts at damage control might be better placed with making things right with the many people who paid for Mother's Day and other arrangements who were scammed. I also am now noting the emailed receipt is $30 less the amount reflected on my bank account. Thank goodness for online account access.

I placed an online order selecting from the available options for same-day delivery. They failed to deliver that day, and sent an email saying they would deliver on the next possible day. Another day passed without delivery, and another email promising delivery on the next possible day. After the third day without delivery, I submitted a dispute with my credit card company, and replied to the JustFlowers.com email to refund my purchase.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! JustFlowers.com or Justsendflowes.com is a fraud. I order flowers on the Saturday before Mother's Day and they guarantee delivery on the day. The amount was $69.99 and they confirmed that amount on the phone. When I called my credit card company to cancel payment for non-delivery on time, they told me that they had charged me a whopping $101.04! They are cheats. I tried to call customer service to get the phone number of their corporate headquarters and they refused to give it to me and would not put me through to a supervisor. Also they said they would email me a receipt for the charge, THEY DID NOT. They sent an email with only the order number! Never Use This Company, you will be sorry.

I placed a flower order to be delivered to my Mother on the Saturday prior to Mother's Day. I received an email on Saturday afternoon stating that my order could not be delivered on Saturday, but would be delivered the next "available day". I then sent an email asking them to confirm that it would be delivered on Mother's Day, as if they could not fulfill the order on time, I would prefer to cancel and order elsewhere; no response.

The following day, I sent them three more emails asking for an update on the status; no reply, again. The worst part? I have email tracking software, so received confirmation that they had opened and read my emails EIGHT times, but did not bother to send me a response. Beyond rude! It is clear that this company would rather deceive its customers and disappoint a lonely, elderly woman on Mother's Day, than be upfront about its inability to carry through on its promises to deliver on time. Any company that would act without integrity and sacrifice someone's happiness on an important holiday, is a company that should not be supported. Therefore, if you want to order flowers for a special occasion, DON"T TRUST JUSTFLOWERS!!! JUST go somewhere else!

I placed an order for $80.00 for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. She never received them! I checked my bank account and saw that the payment had been pulled from my account and were paid for. I called them immediately and the girl I spoke with proceed to tell me Mother's Day is one of the busiest days of the year and they weren't able to locate a florist to fill my order. I found this to be crazy since I had never had a problem in the past with other companies I had used.

I should say this is my first time using Just Flowers and will NEVER use them again. She told me if I waited on hold she could try to contact a local florist and have them delivered asap. I told her, “No thank you... Mother's Day is now over and I didn't get the service I paid for so I would like a refund.” She told me they couldn't do that but for my inconvenience she would refund me $5.00!!! I thought I heard her wrong. I said, “I’m sorry but did you just say $5.00???” She said yes at which point I asked to speak with her manager. She told me no one was available but they would call me back. Well, I have never heard from them. I have contacted my bank and filed a claim. It is in the process now. I hope this company is shut down... It is a scam and I'm appalled at how many other people this has happened to!

Not only did they fail to deliver, they didn't let me know until 4:30 pm on the day of delivery, so I had no chance to use another service. Here's their excuse: "We are truly sorry your Mother's Day order was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day and we will include a note of apology from our company. Thank you for your understanding. We greatly appreciate your business." A note of apology is NOT sufficient. Maybe if they had credited my account and still promised to deliver the flowers, it might have been acceptable. Buyer beware!

I place my order online, I called customer service to make sure they did deliver to Peru. I paid over $90 for a flower arrangement and chocolates to be deliver on mother's day. I been trying to communicate with customer service and it's been impossible. I left several messages and also sent emails. They finally answered telling me that the flowers were delivered!! That they did not received any messages from the florist from Peru! I just can't believe how unprofessional their customer service is!!! WORST SERVICE I EVER EXPERIENCE!! I lost money and no flowers deliver!

I ordered flowers thru this absolutely awful company for Mother’s Day. They gave me a window of 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. By 5:00, my mother never received her delivery or a phone call, so I called and also emailed. I was told that my flowers are at the shop ready for delivery. By 9:30 pm no delivery no phone call, and no email. Horrible Company and my next stop will be to the Better Business Bureau.

I don't recommend this company to anyone. I ordered flowers, a card, and balloon for my mother. I'm out of town and it's Mothers day. She calls me her flower child and I thought flowers would be the perfect gift. I also a brother so I had the card made out from her heavenly son. They never got delivered today to put her in better spirits. I have contacted them a total of 6 times today. They continued to tell me that the shop had until 9 pm which was totally different time than they originally said on yesterday... Tonight the time is 9:30 pm and guess what!? STILL NO DELIVERY!! I calling now and I can now only leave a message which I've done twice already. But can't talk to anyone and haven't received a call back YET! No supervisors to contact etc, etc... DO NOT DEPEND ON "JUST FLOWERS"!!

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day on a Saturday. After chatting with a sales rep, she said they would be delivered today and "if" not today, Sunday. Clearly, that is deceiving to tell someone they will get to pick their date of flowers then be swindled into another date. Then the following day (today), the florists call my mom to tell her that they will be delivering flowers, seriously??? This was supposed to be a surprise.

The flowers did not arrive until later in the day and look NOTHING like the picture online at all. I called Customer Service and the guys says we can only get a partial refund!! In order to get a full refund it would require a manager approval. Wife got put on hold only to find no manager! They are complete fraud and scam and hope they get put out of business! They have NO right to jerk people around like that! I have already put in for a dispute with my credit card company and rest assured they will not get a dime of what I paid!! Run do not walk from this co!

The online ad was very acceptable, the customer service representative was very pleasant and helpful and I wasn't even on hold that long for it being a holiday; when the customer service representative came back on, however, I was quite dismayed that her promises and my 10 to 15 minute wait was for not. After all the time discussing my order and delivery information, she came back off of hold and told me the florist was done for the day. I know and understand that it's a busy day for florists and I did wait until the last minute to place an order. I did, however, ask first thing if there would be any problem in placing my order so late and she assured me everything would go through just fine.

After weighing all my order preferences and giving her all the address information I thought Mission Accomplished! Then she comes back after me patiently waiting and tells me the florist is booked and she will not be able to process my order. The whole process was very frustrating at the end and I don't know if I'll ever use this service again. Good Day!

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom 3 days before "Mother's Day" with a guaranteed delivery. Just Flowers emails me on Mother's Day to tell me they can't deliver until Thursday and offers 10% off. They waited until Mother's Day to tell me they weren't going to be able to deliver Mother's Day flowers. Terrible company.

I called the Supervisor and ask if they could deliver a spray to a funeral of my best friend's granddaughter. The next day, they assured me they could; they told me my cost would be $49.00. I told them the discount voucher amount of $5.00 which they said they deducted; Well they did none of this; The flowers never, never made it to the funeral, and they charged me $71.00. I called to complain, they said, two days later, they would deliver the flowers to the home, and they could not (I REPEAT, COULD NOT) GIVE ME A REFUND. They did offer to give me back $15.00. DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE ON THIS HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, THIEVING COMPANY.

I hope everyone who reads this, shares it. I will NEVER, NEVER do business with JustFlowers.com again. There are many other companies to use if you want to send flowers to someone. I have a friend in the nursing home I was in, whose birthday is today and I called these people and started ordering a $39.99 bouquet, to which they quoted me $49.99. I told them forget it and hung up. The woman called me back and said she could give it to me for $39.99. I told her I would accept $39.99, asked what the delivery charge is and she said $9.99. I told her for $49.98 I would like to it. It took forever to get the order in and she said the total price would be sent to my email... I said, "NO, you will TELL ME the final price" & after a long wait, she said $62.95. I told her to cancel the order... she started talking and I told her very clearly to cancel it. She said I need to speak with her manager.

After another very long wait, I told the story to the manager and after an argument, she said she cancelled it and it would take 1-4 days for a credit. I am so upset with these people I am putting an order into the BBB and I think I am going to file a complaint with the State Attorney General. I had to put a temporary block on my credit card account... NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO GO THRU THIS TO ORDER A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS FOR SOMEONE. I am not feeling good at all but I am going to the grocery store, get a nice bouquet and drive up to the nursing home myself. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH JUSTFLOWERS.COM. To add insult to injury, I just got an email from them with the total of my order $77.45. Please, stay away from this company. They are the worst.

On 5/3 I ordered a teddy bear and balloons to be delivered to a little girl in a hospital. I even purchased an extra Mylar balloon saying 'Get Well.' I paid the extra to have it delivered the same day. She got the bear but no balloons. When I called I was told that they had substituted 6 Mylar balloons in place of the latex because of a hospital restriction on latex. They were going to investigate since NO balloons had been received. On 5/4 I get a call and some manager from JustFlowers tells me that they will not deliver the balloons without 30 dollars more. When I refuse and comment on this practice that borders on extortion the manager blames me for the mistake. As it stands the child has a little teddy bear with no balloons and it only cost over 80 dollars to get it to her. Please be warned and do not use this company or should I say band of thieves! DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE!!!

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.
  • Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.
  • Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.
  • Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.
  • Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.
  • Best for significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Compare Flower Delivery