JustFlowers.com

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Ordered on Sunday March 5, a $100 bouquet to be sent to a girl turning 21 on Wed March 8. This girl's mom died suddenly on Sat March 4 and she saw on her mom's calendar a reminder to send her flowers. She broke down in tears when she saw the note. So I wanted desperately to get her flowers on her birthday early in the day or at least buy 1 and I explained to Just Flowers the circumstances. As of 5 pm the flowers had not arrived and Just Flowers customer service could not care less and would not give me the name of the local florist they used so I could get confirmation that they would be in fact delivered. Tomorrow's is the girl's mother's wake. I wanted her to have something the day before to try and cheer her up. Just Flower's answer is to give me back my $4 express delivery fee. BIG MISTAKE TO USE THEM.

They are jerks. They expect local florists to do what they offer and it is not possible. They want top dollar flowers for nothing. They don't speak English very well at all. My local florist told me to call directly, so I suggest that you call a local florist in the area you want the flowers delivered. They can tell you what they have available and when they will be delivered. You also will get your full money's worth since you will be cutting out this middle man wire service rip off. They keep money for themselves, so florists can't even try to do what you are looking for the price they are offering. I can't even reach them when I call. I am placed on hold. Stay away from these **!

On February 25, 2017 I placed an order for flowers to be delivered February 27. The bouquet was not delivered so I accessed the website customer service chat support and communicated with Venice. She indicated the assigned florist did not indicate any delivery issues other than flowers were confirmed as not delivered as scheduled and could this be rescheduled to be delivered March 3. The delivery address was re-confirmed and I agreed to contact the recipient to ensure someone would be home to receive the delivery.

On March 3, the flowers did not arrive and I received a "courtesy notice" stating "due to a delay in delivery, your order has been rescheduled and will be attempted on the next available day." On March 4, I received a "courtesy notice" again with the same excuse for no delivery. Today, March 6, I again received a "courtesy notice" at 3:31 pm with the duplicate message. I decided to call the 800 customer service number and spoke with two different agents, Paul and Max who both offered me a $7.00 credit to my purchase and a $7.00 coupon toward a future order. What I asked for was a cancellation of my order and purchase price credited back to me. They stated they did not have the authority to approve my request and asked if they could have their supervisor call me regarding my request.

The supervisor did return my call. I told her this service was unacceptable and I wanted the order cancelled and money refunded back to me. She stated their florist who was handling my order did not have the flowers in stock to complete my order, but would be able to deliver the bouquet tomorrow. I asked why they did not let me know the real reason for the delay in the first place. The supervisor would not give me an explanation, but assured me the flowers will be delivered tomorrow. I told the supervisor this was unacceptable, but she stated that according to policy, once an order is accepted by a florist, the order cannot be cancelled by Just Flowers. Do not use this company. Their "customer service" is the worst I have ever dealt with. They are not to be trusted. I really doubt my order will be delivered tomorrow either.

The type of roses they used looked wilted on the edges even though they claim that's how they are supposed to look. The roses were wilted less than 24 hours later. These were for a viewing one night and a funeral the next day - they were wilted before the funeral was even over - it took them less than 24 hours to wilt. JustFlowers said they looked like they were supposed to and refused to give a refund any more than a $10 refund. They did not even take into account that the flowers were so ugly by the 2nd day.

My boyfriend ordered flowers for me on Valentine's morning at 9:16 am and he was guaranteed delivery by 6 pm that evening. I waited at work ‘til after 6 to receive them which they never showed up. The following day the local floral shop said the order was sent to delivered them and told me that the order was never even placed with them until February 15th and I never received them until 2:30 pm. I disputed with the BBB since I could get no response from the company themselves. However the company still refuses to refund half of the order as I requested considering they overcharge for flowers $95 that were not even the same ones he ordered me!!! This company lies and is a major rip-off. All they care about is overcharging customers and not sticking by their guarantee they flash all over their page! BUYER BEWARE! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

My husband wanted to surprise me for our 25th wedding anniversary and had flowers delivered to my place of employment. He paid for expedited service and they were over four hours late and four of the six white lilies in the bouquet were brown and wilted. I tried to call to notify them and could not get through, so I sent an email on the same day and never got a response. Tried to call a few times during week and they never answer their phone calls. I finally got through and spoke to the LA store co-manager, Reggie and he was rude and said the time passed for them to do anything about it even though I emailed on the day of.

I have never spoke to a person who was as rude as this Reggie guy. He had the nerve to say the only thing he could offer was a ten dollar discount...what a joke! I am going to pursue it just for the sole purpose of getting them to be responsible for their bad flower bouquets and rude customer service. One of the worse flower shops ever!

At 6 am 2/14, I ordered flowers. The website said was available for delivery that day. At 12:30 am 2/15, I received an email saying flowers were not sent but they would be sent later with an apology note attached. I wrote 2 emails & left 2 voice mails to cancel. My original instructions said, "If no one was home DO NOT LEAVE at front door, leave at garage, in plain sight." Bottom line, my 84 year old aunt's neighbor called the evening of 2/15 something was on her porch. No apology note attached. I filed a complaint with JustFlowers. I got an email back saying they would call my aunt and apologize. I said no way. I didn't want her to be embarrassed not knowing the back story.

2/18, a man called saying he was a supervisor at JustFlowers and wanted me to tell him my complaint. I asked him to read the emails because my emails were very detailed. He had no access to any emails, mine or theirs. HUH?? So I started on my story. He couldn't keep up and thought I was upset the flowers were left on the porch. Then he wanted to know the name of the person who said they would call my aunt to apologize. I looked through my emails and told him, his company didn't have individual names on their emails. At this point I was exhausted. He offers a $10 refund because the flowers were on the porch, geez-o-Pete. I declined the refund, stating I would dispute with my credit card company. He said ok, in the same dead voice tone he had from the beginning. Bottom line, go online & order from a florist in that zip code. Bypass JustFlowers.com and you will be just satisfied. That's my personal guarantee.

I ordered flowers and gifts for my wife on Valentine's Day. They guaranteed delivery by 6pm. It has been 3 days and 20 calls. Still no flowers. Every time it is same thing, "Let me check", "Oh they will deliver tomorrow." I spent over $235 and yet to receive product, offer of refund or discount. Please do not waste your time or money on JustFlowers.com. They need to be put out of business ASAP!

I ordered flowers from JustFlowers on Valentine's Day @ 8:10am. They were the only florists that would deliver on that same day. I purchased a beautiful arrangement of Roses 2 different color pinks. The total was 108.23. The flowers were not delivered until 2/15 and it was a totally different arrangement than the one I ordered. The one that was gotten is no way 108.23. It was a quarter of the size. This place has rotten customer service and the people that work for them are just as bad. They are rude and of no help whatsoever. They say you will get a phone call back and you don't. To me this is stealing. They offer a huge arrangement and then you pay and you get the smallest thing they can find.

God where do I begin!! I ordered flowers to be delivered for valentine's day. They guaranteed delivery for valentine's day. It was NEVER delivered. They sent me an email that it was going to be delivered the 15th (following day). Guesssss what folks? IT was not delivered. I emailed and they responded that they are looking into it. No one followed up. I called and they offered a 10$ credit. I said, "I am not interested in a credit. I want a refund." I was told they were going to call me back. They never did. I called several times and was left on hold. I emailed and got no response at all. COMPLETELY unsatisfied and will never buy from them. I do not usually leave reviews but for something like this I must share the terrible experience I had. STAY AWAY FROM JUST FLOWERS.

I wish I would have checked the reviews for this company before placing my order. The order was not delivered the day it was supposed to have been (Valentine's Day of all days). I have been trying to get a hold of this company since then but never received a call back or an email regarding my order. The flowers arrived a day late and boy were they the worst flowers I have ever bought for my wife. They were all wilted and poorly arranged. Never again will I use this company or even recommend this company. Poor Poor Poor service and quality. Please stay away from this company unless you like poor service and poor quality.

I contacted and ordered flowers through JustFlowers to send to a business on Valentine's day. Of course, they didn't make it that day. The cost of the flowers with chocolates were approx. $140. I contacted customer service and left voicemails and emails requesting them to be delivered on the following day ASAP as having been ordered for Valentine's day I expected them to arrive the following day early. No response from the Customer service department.

I then contacted a local florist to deliver same day on the 15th of Feb. A large gorgeous bouquet with a large stuffed dog, and chocolates. It was delivered 2 hours later. JustFlowers delivery finally arrived 30min before the business closed. The bouquet was small, with wilting roses, and no sprucing. The chocolates were from the local grocery store. And the chocolates were delivered separate from the roses. All in all a total waste of money, and a very poor customer service. Still haven't received response from their automated system. They are scam artists just out to take your money for junk.

So I ordered two flower arrangements for Valentine's Day. They offered a discount if I ordered them for February 13. I ordered these flowers on Sunday the 12th. February 13 arrived, no flowers delivered. I received an email saying there was a delay that they would be delivered the next business day which was Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day came and went. No flowers. I received another email saying the same exact things the day before. Try to contact them. Just kept getting a recording so I opted for a callback. No call back I opted to be contacted by email. No email.

Now it's February 15. Still no flowers, spent all morning long trying to contact them and I never got through just the same recording. Still no flowers. They sent me another email tonight, which was the same exact email they sent me on the evening of the 13th. Requested my money back. Judging by the reviews that I'm reading, I don't have much hope of ever receiving one let alone my flowers showing up. Do not do business with these people.

Flowers ordered for Valentine Day arrived a day later. Bouquet looks good and effort is appreciated yet the timing negates everything else. I called them nearly a dozen of times on the 14th, all for exclusive opportunity to talk to their answering machine ("we are busy, leave a voicemail"). All those voicemails remained completely unanswered. Zero customer support, fraudulent delivery promises.

Worst company ever. This company was so quick to take my money. I understand Valentine's Day is the busiest day and I get it ordered in the morning of but I made sure with the representative I ordered with that it was going to get delivered within the day maybe not the time frame I wanted but still on the 14th. I've tried to contact these people 25 times and not once was I able to reach them. Not through phone call or through their "online inquiry". I didn't even receive a proper receipt only a receipt from Norton Shopping Guarantee which I don't get what that does for me. NEVER SHOP HERE. Spare your money and your time.

I ordered flowers on the February 13 at a cost $109. The flowers were never delivered or attempted. I called rep. They said driver states address was a bad address but they delivered flowers there a month prior. I called February 14. The rep stated they made a mistake and would delivery early morning. Nothing was delivered. This company is a straight crook... When asked ABOUT REFUND... "We don't do them. Only extreme cases but we will make flowers. Will be delivered..." Nothing. I'm out of $109.

I should have read the reviews about this company before I ordered from them. I ordered Valentine's flowers, candy and a balloon for my loved one on February 14. I knew this was a last minute deal so I searched for a florist who would guarantee delivery. JustFlowers acknowledged my order and promised it would be delivered on the 14th. That's why I chose them. At 7pm that evening I got an email from them stating that they were unable to deliver the flowers and they would deliver them the next deliverable day and that they would apologize to the recipient!

At 8:00pm that same evening I get a recorded message saying the same thing! Why would I want Valentines for my husband delivered a day late? That would be mockery! It would be an embarrassment for his colleagues to see him receiving Valentine's from his wife a day late! I sent them numerous emails telling them not to deliver the flowers and finally at midnight received confirmation that the order was canceled and sometime between 4-12 days I would be receiving a refund. In the meantime, my husband missed out on flowers for Valentine's. Had JustFlowers just informed me earlier, I would have made other arrangements even if I had to deliver them myself!! I will never use this company again especially after reading the other reviews!

DO NOT ORDER FROM JUST FLOWERS!!!! Absolute scam. I found out last night that my husband ordered over $100 worth of red roses to be delivered to my office for Valentine's Day. The flowers were never delivered and we have both been calling Just Flowers since 5 PM yesterday with NO answer. You cannot reach these people and you only get automated responses when you email them. This is truly a company that just scams consumers. They blame the local florists for absolutely everything and refuse a refund for the flowers they never even delivered! Absolutely the worst flower service ever. Only order from local florists!!!!! DO NOT FUND THIS COMPANY!!!!

Promised same day delivery on Valentine's Day to a business location. My partner waited for hours & the delivery was never made. These jerks suck. Don't advertise that you can do something when you know damn well that you CAN'T!

If I could do less than 1 star I would... The flowers I ordered for my wife for Valentines Day showed up a day late broken and not even the right order. The best part is when trying to contact someone they just put you on hold until it hangs up on you. Straight garbage of a company. I would advise everyone to not use this company. Complete and total joke. Worst company I have ever used.

This is the first year I thought I would surprise my wife sending her flowers on Valentine's Day and especially when I am in another state. I looked at various options and florist and finally ordered through JustFlowers.com just because they were promising same day delivery. I ordered an expensive basket of flowers. Subsequently when I went to check my order status, it stated that JustFlower.com will get in touch with Florist and give me an update. I have been calling the number every 30 min and all I get is a recorded message. I have sent them 4 emails and yet no response. I am frustrated, irritated and at mercy of these people who care less to even respond. I am now wondering if these flowers will ever be delivered on time. What surprise will it be if these are not delivered on Valentine's Day?

It waste of my money. They just play around with the emotions of people to get their money. Once they have their payment, looks like they are done. It's your duty them to follow up with them. Their customer service sucks. I want to cancel order and there is no option to do that. If anyone from JustFlowers.com is reading this message, please cancel my order immediately. I don't want delivery on 15th of Feb. A frustrated customer.

Is there a way to give this company a 0 rating? Word of advice, don't buy from them. I ordered flowers for my wife, I paid the express fee so the flowers could be delivered within four hours. They didn't even deliver. I called them to see what happened. After being on hold for over 30 minutes I was transferred to an automated machine. I am reporting them. Never ever buy from them. They are frauds that steal money.

This is one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. I asked for purple and white flowers for my mother's funeral. When they were delivered they were all white. I called the company and they told me to send them a picture of the flowers. I did this and then they told me that the florist was closed and they would contact them the day. I never heard back from them so I called them again and they called the florist and stated that they would get back with me. The florist then called me and stated that Just Flowers insisted that these flowers be all white and even told her she could use yellow lilies if she didn't have enough white ones.

I called back customer service at Just Flowers and the rep stated, "Yes your flowers were supposed to be white," and I said, "No, they were supposed to have purple in them." And then he said, "Yes that's what I meant," and I asked to speak to a manager and I was put on hold for an hour and 20 minutes. He kept coming back on the phone stating that the manager was busy and someone would call me back and I kept telling him I would hold. Finally a manager came on the phone and stated that she needed to talk to the rep that place this order and she would get back in touch with me in a few hours. I'm not blaming the florist that made up these flowers. I am blaming Just Flowers for their communication. Local florist stated that she has lots of problems with this company and has blocked them from ordering from her anymore. Plus there is no type of receipt sent to you. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

What we received was not what we ordered yet no refund. When a favorite aunt passed away, I ordered a standing spray on behalf of my sisters and me to be delivered to the funeral home. I chose the one we wanted from Just Flowers website. A beautiful, big, full arrangement. Because the deceased was so special to us, I ordered a full upgrade. I also ordered a special ribbon with "Beloved Aunt." When we got to the funeral, we were astonished and embarrassed at what we saw. It was awful and was not what we ordered. Instead of full, it was long and skinny. The flowers on it were sparse and pitiful looking, wilted. There was greenery with white flowers dotting the greenery. Few and far between. Since the arrangement we chose has purple flowers in it as well as white, it had tiny amount of little, purple flowers.

The only pic we had was after the funeral home delivered all the flowers to the cemetery. When we requested a full refund, we were told the flowers in the pic were not the ones they delivered to the funeral home! Our pic showed proof though. You could see the ribbon I had ordered! We were also told it was their policy for no refunds after the flowers had been delivered! How can you see your flowers before they are delivered?

The funeral was a week ago. All week we have gone around and around with calls and emails just for them to offer a $15 refund on a $203 order! Such an insult. They just repeat the same things over and over no matter what you say to them. I believe they are reading a script. You have to do that I guess with customers, over and over, after scamming them. This is not a customer-friendly business. They are out to get your money without delivering the goods. Do not EVER use them! They should be closed down immediately! I wish I had seen the reviews, on ConsumerAffairs online, before ordering. We are sad, frustrated and angry at how we have been treated.

Hi. On dec the 20th I ordered a delivery in SC for the following day. It was to apologize to my boyfriend. I called the company to check if the delivery was made. The operator abruptly stopped the conversation without answering my answer. Never tried to call me back. I used a landline phone. Then I received an email to say the delivery had to be postponed to the next day (22nd). Then another email informed me the previous email was a mistake. The delivery is cancelled!!! I answered that I expect a refund. They say they need me on the phone to process the refund. I was on vacation for christmas period and then busy for a while. I contacted them jan the 14th. No one was available to authorised such request(???).

I called them back today. (I live in France so it is difficult to manage the time difference). I had someone. This person transfer my call to the billing department; then they say that only one manager has the power to allow my refund. The manager was not available. The operator tried 3 times because I pushed her. She said that I would get a callback! I really don't understand how this company work. It is poor services. I will never ever ordered flowers in the USA. I ordered to 3 different florists in order to prevent cancellation. 1 per day. NONE of them made the delivery in travellers rest SC.

WARNING -WARNING -WARNING. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE CROOKS... Spread the word and let's put them out of business for their lies and cheating ways. Ordered flowers for a 4 hour delivery. They called back after an hour and said they could not find my plant at a local florists, other options were offered. I declined.

They stated they would call other florists in the area to find my plant and deliver and would call me back to confirm if they could not. They never called back. 5 hours later I call to confirm my purchase was delivered. I was told NO, when I asked why... the salesperson says let me check. I was told they could not deliver today but tomorrow they would deliver my plant. I said "why" and she replied again "let me check." What the hell she was checking for I do not know.

They said it would be delivered tomorrow. I said I wanted a refund and to cancel my order since they did not call me back to inform me of anything they refused to give me a refund. Please do not order from these people they are ruthless and persistent to take your order but have no compassion when they mess up. They want your money and once they get it you are screwed.

Flowers not delivered for family member's funeral services. They were supposed to be delivered on 1/16. I never received a confirmation email of delivery, therefore I contacted them several times very early the morning of 1/17 to make sure they had been delivered. Both times they advised they had to wait til they could reach the florist and then they would call me back with a status. That NEVER happened.

I finally received a confirmation email late on 1/17 stating they were delivered on 1/17. No callback as promised and not delivered on the 16th as promised. So I called them again. Couldn't explain why no one called me back as they had promised twice. They advised the services weren't until the morning of 1/17 so that's when they delivered them. I guess they just decide WHEN they want to deliver and NOT when you request or they guarantee delivery. To top it off, the family advised they never received the flowers at all. I spoke with customer service today and told them I was disputing the charge on my credit card bill. They were very rude and kept talking over me the entire time I was trying to speak. Would not recommend!!

This company's login is misleading along with the requested review from them. The review is automatically set at five star, so if you don't click on a star it goes to a five star rating. I spent over 238.00 and the cross spray was very poorly put together. Nothing like the picture on their site. I sent them a picture of what we received and they responded with, I got what I ordered. I sent numerous e-mails in return to no avail. Please do not purchase from this company.

I ordered flowers to be delivered on 1/7/2017. That afternoon they left a message saying that they couldn't find the home. When I called back, they changed the story and said they had attempted to deliver them but the person wasn't home and that they had tried calling. The only problem with this was that she was home and they never called. When we tried to cancel the order, we were told that was impossible. We asked to speak to a manager who never called us back. Then on Monday, 2 days later, I called to confirm they would not be delivering the order. They said it was too late, it was already en route. Then they called to say that again she wasn't home. No attempt was made to leave it on the doorstep or leave it with a neighbor. This company is absolutely horrible. It is a total SCAM. Do not ever order from them!!

Ordered a sympathy flower arrangement for a family member on a Wed for same day delivery. 3 days later and there is still no delivery. They claim no one has been home for delivery but they have a phone number to call and not one call has been placed. I've demanded a refund and they refuse. This company is horrible. Do not use them!! So I guess my family will get their flower arrangement one of these days, I hope!

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.
  • Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.
  • Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.
  • Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.
  • Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.
  • Best for significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Compare Flower Delivery