JustFlowers.com

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The flowers that were delivered were nothing like the flowers in the picture. When I complained they offered me five dollars off an $81 order. Then they offered me seven, and then 15, and then they said they would take the flowers back and deliver the right ones. The flowers back is not an option when they are delivered to someone in a hospital bed was very ill. A second delivery to make up for the fourth first delivery would have been an order. They refused to do it. The flowers they brought could've been purchased for less than $20 at Winn-Dixie.

I am currently protesting this sale with my credit card company. I have a picture of what I ordered and what they sent. This company needs to be ashamed of itself. They assume that most people who sent flowers do not get a picture of what is delivered. They didn't take advantage of the sick, the affirmed, and those who are compromised and emotional. They had us feel ready about why they could not bring the correct flowers. They weren't even the same color.

JustFlowers ripped me off. They charged my credit card $69.20 when my receipt showed $66.73 Canadian and only paid the local florist $40. JustFlowers didn't fill my order until June 5 when I placed my order on May 31 and requested a June 2 delivery. JustFlowers also gave the florist the wrong information. They called me instead of the recipient and gave them my name as the recipient. I called the number 213-867-0630 and asked to speak with a manager. The manager was never available at the time of my call and I was told a manager would call me back. The "manager" called me back within minutes. When I asked for a refund they refused because the order had already been filled. When I told them they didn't fill the order for the date I requested they tried to tell me there was a delay and that they sent me a email to inform me of the change.

I found it interesting because when I received my order/receipt confirmation email it went directly to my mailbox but the follow-up emails went to my junk mail? I spent so much time trying to get my money back... I'd say at least an hour overall. I am contacting my credit card company to see if I can get a refund. I feel so bad for everyone on this forum. We have all been taken advantage of and learned an expensive lesson. I reported JustFlowers to the Better Business Bureau hoping they will do something about this joke of a business. I also contact Los Angeles police department to seek help from the fraud department.

I ordered flowers on Thursday for the Funeral of a dear friend, paid extra to have them delivered on Friday as visitation and funeral were to be held that weekend. They never even made it to the Funeral. We'll see if they refund my money.

This is by far the worse experience I have ever had. I ordered flowers and it was indicated they would arrive Saturday, May 13th. They did not arrive that day and I didn't receive any notice. I started calling and emailing early Sunday morning, 5/14 with the hope they could still be delivered before the recipient left town. Each time I called, I waited on hold for at least 25 minutes, if not more. Finally, someone answered and could not help, had had no idea where the delivery was and promised to contact me back. I never heard back. I emailed a few times because the voice recording indicated you could email to get a response and no one ever responded. Called again early afternoon. Person was very nice but unable to help me - could not reach florist and basically had no idea when the flowers would arrive.

Not only did the flowers not arrive Saturday as requested, but they didn't get there until MONDAY so 2 DAYS LATE. So I paid over $90 for flowers that did not get there in time and definitely exceeded the time frame requested. The company was unresponsive and I never even received a response when I received the email below. This company was unprofessional at best and possibly a scam.

I spent $164 on the Victorian Flower arrangement for my parents' 60th wedding anniversary. My mother sent me a photo of the arrangement and it wasn't even remotely close to the arrangement photo online and certainly not worth $164. There were only three roses in a glass vase. This is fraud.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

I ordered flowers at the premium price and the flowers they delivered wasn't the flowers that I ordered, nor did they include any extras they said they would include at that price. The flowers looked as though someone went into their garden and picked them. No disrespect to people with beautiful gardens. When I called to tell them of my disappointment, I was argued with. I asked to speak to the General Manager Theresa but was told she was gone for the day at two o'clock. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! A TOTAL SCAM!!!

The bouquet I ordered simply did not look good. Had I known/seen that the company is located in India I would never have ordered from this company. How can they be in India and accept orders for delivery in Nashville? When I complained they said that I would get a 5 dollar discount (the bouquet cost me 65 dollars) but I have not received any discount yet. Do not use this agency!

My children ordered flowers for Mother's day for me. As of today May 30th still have not received them. The company just says, "We are sorry to hear about your experience." When asked about a refund, they tell you that they do not refund money. So I guess this is theft. My children paid for something and got nothing in return, so I will say they stole from my kids. If you don't want to waste your money and your time on hold then do not use this company, they are totally scammers.

HORRIBLE! Do NOT use this company... A family member of mine lost their son, I couldn't travel to the funeral and wanted to send nice flowers/card. JF guaranteed arrival at the memorial night before, flowers taken to funeral in am. NONE of that happened... Instead, after funeral was over I received a vm stating they could not deliver them and ask if I would like a bouquet sent to their home!! Of course not! I reamed them a new one after my horror and humiliation, so they offered me $20 discount on next order!! I informed them I wouldn't order from them if sending to a dog's funeral. They did, however, charge my account very quickly and said refund would come in 3-4 days. Under no circumstances use this company if important to you.

My mother ordered flowers from out of state for my father's grave. She was told, "No problem. We can deliver today". They were to be delivered to my home so my sisters and I could meet at the cemetery Saturday 8 am to place them. They never showed up. I called. Asked for a manager. Was told they were all on other lines which was a lie. Was promised a call back that didn't happen either. It was 430 pm and the local florists were closing at 5 pm. (My mother thought they were a local florist here in Sumner Wa. She was very confused by their advertising. Actually I find out when I called that they are located in Los Angeles CA. So my mom and sisters and I are very pissed off as this was the only time my sisters and I could go to our father's grave together and my mom explained that to the florist before she completed the order. She was assured everything was taken care of.

When I called I was told they couldn't tell me by law who the local florist was that they contacted locally to do the flowers. So here we are on Friday night with the floral shops closing and no flowers from our mother to our father. I told them that they breached the verbal contract they made and that we were canceling the order. I told them to call my mother in Michigan to verify it. She was able to cancel the order but was tied up for over an hour on the phone with them. They offered her $10 dollars off her next order which is what they offer everyone. What an insult to my mother and my family.

Luckily my sister called a florist in Auburn by the name of Buds and Blooms and they were open until 7 pm. My mom called them and told them what she wanted and my sister had to drive there to pick it up so we would have it by morning. They were very gracious and felt badly for what JustFlowers had done to us. Buds and Blooms were very professional and they saved the day. Do not ever do business with JustFlowers. They will screw you over the way they did to us. Always check to make sure that the florist you are calling is actually located in the city you want and not just an 800 number from God knows where. I am also contacting the Better Business Bureau for the city of Los Angeles to report them. I want everyone to know just how shoddy JustFlowers is.

JustFlowers is a ripoff. Ordered flowers for Mother's Day, they contracted with a local florist that does NOT deliver on Sundays. I paid extra for Sunday delivery. They did not notify me that they couldn't deliver and would not cancel order for Monday delivery or refund my money. Read the reviews for this company!!

It was my mother-in-law's retirement party so I ordered the flowers around lunch time the day before. I paid the extra fee for the flowers to be delivered by 1p. Not only did they arrive hours later, but my MIL wasn't even at the party anymore. I tried calling customer service only to be told the managers were too busy so I'd have to wait for a call back. Just before 8PM, as I was climbing in bed, I get a call in which I let go to voicemail. The next morning around 7 something in the morning, I get a call from the company informing me their florist charges them extra for the delivery so I need to pay them (Just flowers) $14.99 more than what I had already paid. Not only did they fail on getting the delivery there on time while receiving extra payment for the request of doing so, but they had the audacity to call me at the butt crack of dawn to give them MORE money.

I immediately filed a complaint with the BBB and they offered to pay me back HALF of the DELIVERY. She also said they received a call from the florist around 12P the day of the delivery indicating they would be late. Did JustFlowers handle the matter professionally by at least calling to inform me of the delay? No. I told them they were insane to think I'd accept a whole $2 for my stress, inconvenience, time and dealing with their poor service. Their response? "Actually, it'd be $5, not $2... and we can't offer you a full refund." What a JOKE! I wish I had taken the time to read reviews before committing to such a lousy, unprofessional and lazy company. DO NOT LET THEM STEAL YOUR MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR EMPTY PROMISES!!!

I ordered flowers for my mom's final chemotherapy treatment and ringing of the bell. I ordered flowers on a Tuesday night and paid for expedited service. They were supposed to arrive at the hospital by 1 pm. And actually lied and said they were delivered which they weren't. I will be filing a complaint with my credit card company to dispute this charge. This company is a nightmare. Do not order from this place.

PLEASE BEWARE OF JUST FLOWERS! I placed an order with Just Flowers and paid additional funds to have a express delivery. They did not deliver the flowers at the appropriate time. I called for three straight days to get a refund because a manager could only give a refund, but a manager was not returning my calls. Once I spoke to a manager "Teresa" she was so very rude & nasty! She never apologized for the inconvenience, she spoke with an attitude and a demeaning tone. Then she told me that I should understand that my flowers never made it to my uncle's funeral because it was Mother's Day weekend. Teresa told me that she had to do an investigation before she could give me my money back, that she would call me the next day. She never called back to refund my money.

I ordered flowers on a Fri for Sat delivery. Found out on Sun by the recipient that they never received any. I called, they said the florist tried to deliver but no one answered. The recipient, her husband and daughter never left the house and they have a dog that barks when someone comes to the door. They also had no problem receiving 3 other floral deliveries from other companies that same day. I was told they would deliver on Monday... Nothing. Called at 2 pm - told they were out for delivery. Called at 4 pm, told that they get til 6 pm. Called at 7:45 pm told they must investigate. They called me on Tuesday, told the florist tried to deliver again... Another lie but they will deliver today. It is 2 pm on Tuesday and still no flowers. They will not refund my money because the florist has the order, they will not give the name of the florist. They are thieves and liars!

This scam outfit promised next day delivery of flowers. The day AFTER they were supposed to be delivered I get an email saying that Just Flowers did not deliver the flowers and that they would deliver them on the "next available day." They were finally delivered 4 days after the originally promised date. The florist who delivered them said she received the order from Just Flowers on that day, not on the date when I submitted my order. STAY AWAY!!!

I ordered flowers to be delivered the day after Mother's Day and 5 days later they were not delivered. The company kept promising to deliver the next day and it never happened. They finally supposedly refunded my money.

I ordered flowers from JustFlowers for Mother's day a week in advance and they were never delivered. I filed a complaint with the BBB in California and am still waiting on the outcome. I would highly recommend using any other florist! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! You will get ripped off!

We ordered flowers for Mother's Day and were told they would be delivered on Saturday. The flowers never arrived. We called on Saturday, left voice message, nobody answered. Sent an email and were told via email that the local florist confirmed that the flowers had been delivered. Impossible. Our mother had left Sunday morning to visit her other son in another town. She had waited all day Saturday for the flowers. We have not heard from the company again. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

I ordered flowers to be delivered on Mother's Day, never delivered! Did not return my voicemail or e-mail until 5 days later!!! Completely unacceptable. Then they offer me $10 off to deliver a week later. NO WAY! My mother-in-law was very hurt thinking her son did not remember her on Mother's Day. FRAUD company!

Ordered for delivery on Mother's day using their "Same Day Delivery" service. They did not deliver it, just as they had not on a previous occasion. (Yes, foolishly I gave them a second chance). They simply lie. Say they will deliver then do not. No explanation just an email on the day of deliver that they cannot. Do not trust them.

This is my first time EVER leaving any kind of review. That's how pissed I am! I ordered a plant for mother's day to be delivered ON mothers day... It is now the 18th and my order STILL hasn't been delivered! I've called SEVERAL times and left messages. I've emailed them and still nothing. They are claiming they were delivered on the the 16th (which is still 2 days later than promised) but they were NOT & I haven't been able to speak to a human being! I've now gone through PayPal to see if they can help or at the very least refund my money. Good luck if you use this company. I'll stick to 1800 flowers OR Sherrie's Berries. Lesson learned.

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day and JustFlowers guaranteed Sunday (5/14/17) delivery. However, my mom calls me Tuesday to report that the flowers arrived Tuesday afternoon. I'm furious! I've called and called to only hear music and advertisements. This company is awful. I will never order flowers from "Just Flowers" ever ever ever again during this lifetime. I hope my $100+ catches fire. I strongly believe that "Just Flowers" was aware they were overwhelmed during Mother's Day Weekend and were far too selfish to blackout Sunday and Monday. Instead, it all about da Benjamin's and the hell with Customer Service. If it ever comes down to this company being the only game in town I'll just send my Mom cash money homey.

If only zero stars was an option. My experience matches what everyone below has written: Ordered flowers to be delivered (Mother's Day), they never came. Tried to reach the company, nobody ever picks up. Left messages, sent emails... tried everything. No response. Had to open up a dispute with "Norton Shopping Guarantee" who apparently guarantees customer satisfaction? SEE attached image for dispute discourse. It's pathetic. JustFlowers keeps writing "Flowers were delivered" but when I reply to get more information (Who signed for this alleged delivery? Where were they delivered?) they keep responding "Flowers delivered". The amount advertised at checkout was $79, but my credit card was charged $98. Needless to say, I have begun the charge back process with my credit card company. Sorry to everyone who has also dealt with this awful company. Hoping this helps someone!

This company is crooked. They will take your money, guarantee a delivery date, then go ahead and deliver days late. When you call them for a refund (I no longer wanted the flowers as they were delivered them 3 days late), they tell you there's nothing they can do but issue you a credit because that's their policy. What a bunch of crooks!

I ordered flowers from JustFlowers for Mother's Day. Picked out an arrangement from their selection and upgraded it to include additional flowers. The cost was $80.00 plus the others fees adding up to about $100.00. When I received a picture from my mother-in-law of what was delivered, I could not believe it! It was so far from what I ordered. There were far fewer flowers and not even the same kind. I could have picked up this arrangement from my local grocery for $20.00.

I immediately called JustFlowers for an explanation and was told the florist had used different flowers but of equal value, which is not true, and they have the right to do that. No one ever called to ask me if that was acceptable. The flowers were delivered and left on a hot porch so several were wilted. Customer service said sorry but the most they could do was a $15.00 credit. I'm very disappointed and will never use this company again. I'm a business owner myself. This is not right and I declined the credit. Buyer beware.

I ordered flowers on Sat. to be delivered on Sun. (MOTHER'S DAY) $18.75 EXTRA. THEY WERE NEVER DELIVERED! No phone calls accepted, no emails returned for over 24 hours. Then they had the audacity to schedule a WEDNESDAY delivery. Save yourself a headache and use your local florist. This company DOESN'T ACTUALLY SELL ANYTHING. They take your order and contact a local florist for delivery.

I ordered a "Pretty in Pink" bouquet to be delivered on Mother's Day. I paid for a premium bouquet and express delivery so that my flowers would arrive on Mother's Day. The premium bouquet that I ordered promised more flowers and a real "statement" than the bouquet shown in the advertisement (see picture). When I purchased I was quoted a price of $98 but was not given an email receipt or confirmation.

My flowers were not delivered on Mother's day, but the day after. I was charged $111.23 for the flowers, more than I agreed to pay. The flowers that were delivered were measly and small compared to the *advertised* Shown bouquet; and I ordered a premium arrangement! You can see there are only 3 roses, no pink carnations, and daisies only - the bouquet is mostly white. I have tried to reach them by phone, but their number has been disconnected, so I believe they are a scam.

Does not deliver as promised and will not answer the phone. The only receipt I received was telling me that my order was not delivered and would be delivered at the next time available but fails to tell you when that is.

Ordered flowers for mother's day. I paid an extra $19 to have them delivered on mother's day. They were not delivered and they still have not been delivered. When you call the company you can't get thru to anyone. Then they have you leave a message and the message machine keeps cutting you off. I have emailed them to no avail. I called back a fourth time and got to someone to place an order. Oh they will take your order alright but they won't transfer you to anyone to help with an existing order. Oh and the person I talked to was one of those foreigners. This is not a real company and if you go to their Facebook page you will read many comments with the same story. THIS SO CALLED COMPANY IS A SCAM.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.
  • Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.
  • Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.
  • Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.
  • Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.
  • Best for significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Compare Flower Delivery