2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.07/5

JustFlowers.com is an online flower and plant delivery service. Additional products include balloons, teddy bears, fruit baskets, gift baskets, chocolate, wine, cookies and scented bath accessories. The company works with a network of vendors across the country to complete express deliveries.

JustFlowers.com Shop Now

Unsubscribe at any time.

JustFlowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: Sept. 12, 2020

I ordered online being guaranteed delivery the next day. That never happened and they send an email to say that there is a delay without any explanations why. I called them and I was told that they called me but my number was disconnected. This is a lie, my number is fully activated and functioning. The manager refused to talk to me. The second day, they waited until the end of the business day to email me about another delay, at 6 pm, again not refunding my money, and not being able to tell me when the delivery was going to happen or if it was going to happen at all.

Third day, I called again, not only they are rude, but the person on the phone told me that she is the manager, when I asked to talk to one. They refused to refund me the money, and refused to guarantee again my order being delivered. My order was never delivered nor refunded. My comments on their Facebook page are being deleted. Now they won't answer to my calls. This is a big scam.

JustFlowers.com response

Alma Nexhipi, we are extremely sorry that your experience with us was any less than excellent. It seems that all of the shops in Roslindale have been closed lately for unknown reasons. Please accept our deepest apologies for this severe inconvenience. A full refund has already been refunded to your credit card.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I placed an order for a family friend that has passed away, the order was to be delivered Saturday, then no delivery, they called me Sunday to Deliver, Sunday no delivery, got a call from the friend saying no flower delivery all weekend, Monday no delivery. So we cancelled the order, they started a new delivery for Tuesday, now they won’t send the new order, they will not honor the new delivery. If they are supposed to be delivered on Saturday, how is it acceptable on Monday afternoon, no email, and no phone call, and the address originally was only for the weekend which I stated in the phone conversation. Very disappointed and the manager will not rectify the situation.

JustFlowers.com response

Colleen, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JUST FLOWERS! My flowers were supposed to be delivered on Saturday, today is Monday and they still have not been delivered. No refund will be issued per Just Flowers. Horrible customer service and no resolution. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Jayne, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

I ordered flowers early morning on 8/6/20 for delivery 8/7/20 to a school, wishing my wife a good first day back with her students. Just Flowers claims it delivers to schools by 2pm. At 3pm, when school closed, I texted my wife and learned that Just Flowers did not deliver as contracted. They never informed me that they decided not to make the delivery, so I could not make alternate arrangements. Today I learned that the company knew it could not deliver as of 8/6.

On Friday 8/7, at 4:35pm, the company responded to my email without explanation for failing to deliver. They said they might deliver it later. I called and a rep said the "local company was not in the area" on Friday! This school is in the city limits of Atlanta, a pretty big city, near the Emory University campus, a safe area. The company refused to issue a credit. They said they might deliver the flowers next week. They breached our contract, but they argue that they are entitled to do that. They did not blame COVID-19 or weather or offer any other excuse. The customer "no service" managers were rude and refused to go off their script of "it is just our policy." If you actually want your flowers delivered, do not use Just Flowers. After they fail to deliver, they refuse to credit your card.

JustFlowers.com response

KENNETH, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: July 28, 2020

I had a horrible experience with Just Flowers and please beware before you purchase flowers. I ordered a bouquet that was beautifully displayed on the website with orange, yellow, red and pink flowers and LIMITED green fillers. I even paid for "PREMIUM" which is supposed to be an upgrade and a step above the regular bouquet. However, what was delivered was sadly deficient and truly pathetic. I received an arrangement of 2 red carnations 6 pink asters and all red roses with mostly GREEN FILLERS. When I called to dispute what was delivered. I was told that was what is termed "value," and they offered me $10--mind you I paid close to $25 to upgrade to premium. These people are in flexible, unprofessional, and do not run a reputable business. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. I wish I was able to give ZERO STARS!

JustFlowers.com response

Hi Nicole, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: July 14, 2020

I DO NOT Recommend this Business to ANYONE. Website lets you choose a delivery date. After you go through steps and place order you receive an email that has a new disclaimer, "we may not be able to delivery on the date you chose and may delivery on another day." That is bait and switch. You should not have to pay for same day service and they deliver when they decide. Especially for flower delivery you are buying for an occasion, a birthday, anniversary, time sensitive deliveries.

When I emailed to cancel within minutes of receiving the new information, they did not respond and instead delivered flowers after the required date and charged me anyway. I filed complaint with my credit card and then they lied and said I never contacted them to cancel, despite copies of sent emails to the service email they provided. Buying flowers is always a time sensitive purchase, everyone knows this, you don't get to just send an email after the purchase with new information that you will deliver when you like. And then to lie about not receiving the cancellation requests, terrible.

JustFlowers.com response

Joanna Stasuk, your order was not cancelled. It was delivered as requested on Mother's Day (Sunday, May 10th)

Original review: July 9, 2020

Placed an order with JustFlowers.com on July 1, 2020, to be delivered on July 3, 2020 as a BIRTHDAY GIFT. The flowers were never delivered, but my credit card was charged $81.23. Called them July 7 and asked for a refund. They said it's too late in the day to check if the flowers were delivered yet, but next day they will check. If not, do I want redelivery or a refund? I said I want a REFUND. Next day, July 8, they attempted to deliver the flowers to the designated recipient who refused them. I called late that day and asked JustFlowers.com, again, to refund my money but they refused. (Also, they never provided a confirmation e-mail with this online order so I could check its status.)

JustFlowers.com response

Philip, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: July 8, 2020

We ordered flowers for our 87 year old mother for her birthday. $65.45 and they were never delivered. We called them and they blamed the florist, they offered us $10 off and they would deliver the flowers. We ask for a full refund and they offered $15 off. We then had to speak to a manager even worse. Hopefully we get our refund. Bad experience. Never again.

JustFlowers.com response

Stan Pruden, we are extremely sorry about any inconvenience we may have caused you or the recipient. Our customer service supervisor offered to send your order out with a discount on an alternate date but you declined. Please call us if you would like to accept our offer.

Original review: June 29, 2020

I have been asking them to remove me from their email subscription service for YEARS and I still get regular emails. I’ve unsubscribed more times than I can count and I’ve filed complaints, all to no avail. At this point it’s harassment and I’m ready to hire a lawyer.

JustFlowers.com response

Greg, we are here to help. Can you please provide your email address so that we can go ahead and unsubscribe you from our newsletter?

Original review: June 25, 2020

ARE YOU KIDDING? We ordered DAISIES for $89 and received 6 DEAD ROSES. A DAY LATE. And the customer service rep didn't even give us a refund or sound remorseful at all. During a pandemic crisis where funds are limited. I even have a picture of my order and the dead roses we received. Do NOT order from these people. I will be giving my review on every single platform possible.

JustFlowers.com response

Frann, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

JustFlowers.com author review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.

• Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.

• Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.

• Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.

• Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team