1.0/5 (38 ratings)

About JustFlowers.com

JustFlowers.com is a website that sells flower bouquets, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts that ship throughout the U.S. and Canada. Its large online selection of flowers and add-ons helps you send gifts from afar. The company also offers express and same-day delivery options.

Pros

• Express and same-day delivery
  • Vast array of options
  • Gift baskets available

Cons

• Cluttered and outdated website
  • Can be expensive

Bottom Line

JustFlowers.com is a privately owned online floral retailer. The company has a large selection of flowers, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts. It also offers same-day delivery.

Top JustFlowers.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

We used JustFlowers form the UK to be delivered in Canada. We were surprised to discover it was an American site... They even phoned us in the UK to help with the order, in the m...

Verified

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife in our hotel room on our honeymoon. They were beautiful, and lasted longer than our stay. Wish we could have taken them home. They wer...

What is JustFlowers.com?

JustFlowers.com is an online floral retailer that’s based in California and has been operating since 1996. With its large network of florists and vendors, the company is able to ship all kinds of flowers nationally and to Canada. It also offers express and same-day delivery. You can order by occasion or by flower or plant type. JustFlowers.com also carries gift baskets featuring candy, meat and cheese, fruit, chocolate, coffee, scented goods and teddy bears.

How does JustFlowers.com work?

JustFlowers.com works with florists worldwide to fill online bouquet orders. The company ships some items in as few as four hours, focusing especially on swift delivery for funeral flowers. Its website also has tips on flower care and color meanings to help you choose a bouquet. JustFlowers.com guarantees fresh and beautiful presentations; if you’re not satisfied with your arrangement, you can contact customer service within seven days to solve the problem.

JustFlowers.com prices

Most of JustFlowers.com’s arrangements cost between $49.99 and $99.99, though its larger displays can run $180 or more. Its site also has a section for flowers under $50 if you’re looking for a deal. Its small gift baskets range from $57 to $87, and larger baskets cost between $112 and $146.

The prices listed on the website don’t include taxes or handling fees, and shipping costs extra (express shipping is an additional $4.99). JustFlowers.com’s service fees start at $9.99, though this is sometimes included in shipping. Phone orders are subject to a $6.99 fee, and there’s a $29.99 minimum requirement to order.

JustFlowers.com FAQ

Does JustFlowers.com offer express delivery?
Yes, JustFlowers.com has an express delivery option for an additional fee of $4.99.
Where is JustFlowers.com available?
JustFlowers.com delivery is available throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Does JustFlowers.com work with local florists?
Yes, JustFlowers.com works with a large network of florists across the country and worldwide to fulfill bouquet orders.
Where is JustFlowers.com located?
JustFlowers.com is based in Los Angeles, California.

Is JustFlowers.com legit?

JustFlowers.com has been operating for over 20 years, and while the company does have some good reviews, it’s worth looking at what other customers have said to see what problems you might have. JustFlowers.com is a solid choice, but it's worth shopping around and looking at other available options.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

I placed a order for a very soft color arrangement, what she got was NOT what I ordered. Manager of JustFlowers told me the Orange Gerber Daisy was indeed pink! I told her since I use to be a floral designer I do know what I’m talking about. She argued with me. 100.00 wasted!

Dear Peg,

Thank you for choosing JUSTFLOWERS.COM for your recent flower and gift order. Despite the continued flower supply challenges related to COVID-19, our florists are committed to delivering your order. This may require flexibility in designing the floral arrangement. However, what was sent is nearly identical to what was ordered. Please call us back so that can discuss in further detail. Our supervisor has already left you a voicemail this morning.

Original review: July 1, 2022

$80 order delivered and resembling nothing of the original order. It looked like $10, self pick-up, shoved in a vase from Walmart. I will never order from there again! I working with customer service to rectify. There better be a Free bouquet coming.

Sherri,

We are terribly sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the item that was delivered. After careful review though, we have determined that the arrangement delivered was filled over the value of what was paid for the arrangement. We have been trying to reach you by telephone to discuss your order in further detail. Please call us back at your soonest convenience.

Just Flowers

800.290.5919

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 6, 2022

It’s been 10 years of unable to unsubscribe from emails even after blocking them. I ordered express delivery and it did not arrive as ordered. I’m in Canada but was charged USD. No help when I called either.

JustFlowers.com response

Rita, we are here to help. Please directly message us with either your full name or e-mail address so that we can go ahead and unsubscribe you from our newsletter.

Original review: June 3, 2022

I placed an order for flowers to be delivered to a sick friend in the hospital. I chose JustFlowers because they guaranteed same day delivery. I placed the order in the morning. It did not arrive that day, nor the next, nor the next. I called customer service four times one day and twice the next. I was told, "We have to check with the florist and will call you back." After not calling me back for hours, I called and said I would wait on the phone while they called. I was put on hold for 15 minutes and then disconnected. The next day I called again and was told there was no answer at the florist. So why not go with a different florist? They said they had to verify first. THIS IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY! In addition, their phone system stinks. It's scratchy and you can't hear what they are saying.

JustFlowers.com response

Ellen, we are extremely sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused you but our local florist sent us the following message:

NO FLOWERS ACCEPTED IN ICU UNITS

Original review: May 17, 2022

I ordered Heartfelt premium flowers that in total cost 180.00 at JustFlowers.com order #** for a funeral to be delivered the next day. This was ordered in plenty of time to make by a company colleague's family member's funeral 3 days before. I received a call 2 days after they were supposed to be delivered on the day of the funeral that no flowers in the area could be delivered even though other flowers did make it to the service and this is the city of Granbury TX. Just 28 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth TX metroplex and no Flowers close by.

They informed me I would have to wait till could be sent to a family member's home instead since they would not go to the funeral service as was our company's purpose. Well, guess what? 24 hours after the funeral service. They received a Heartfelt premium basket that we spent 180.00 on that had 2 white roses and 10 white carnations. So not premium money we spent. Do not rely on these people for funeral needs on flowers and the quality you get is very poor and disappointing.

JustFlowers.com response

Teresa, we are here to help. Please e-mail your concerns along with any photo documentation to service@justflowers.com and a member from our team will resolve any outstanding issues for you.

Original review: May 17, 2022

I bought an arrangement for my mother. I even paid for an upgrade. Then delivered it on the wrong day so it didn’t get to her until Monday. It was the wrong arrangement. I called them the day it was delivered, her neighbor called me and sent me pictures. It was so ugly and nothing like my chosen arrangement. I called them that day and they said to send them an email and they will refund my money. Now, 3 emails, a voice message, being hung up on and then told they never got my email and won't refund!! Unbelievable. This company is nonsense. I want all of my money back. They ruined my Mother’s Day gift to my mom.

JustFlowers.com response

We deeply value your relationship with Just Flowers and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. We may apply a maximum partial credit of $42.50 on the order for the inconvenience.

We will be waiting for your response regarding this matter. Kindly call us or respond to this posting for your convenience.

For substitutions information please visit the link below:

Original review: May 14, 2022

I placed a order for a Premium Vibrant Bouquet Spring Basket on 5/62022 at 10:31 PST to be delivered on that day. They were never delivered that day. I emailed them about the delivery the very next day 5/7/2022 asking why the delivery was never made. I finally received a email back much later that night saying they were sorry for the delivery not being made and if 5/8/2022 they could deliver after they verify the delivery status with the florist. I responded immediately that that would be fine than my mother would still get them in time to enjoy on Mother's Day. She still did NOT receive them on that day either. So I emailed them again asking why they were not delivered and got no response back from them. I then called the company the next day 5/9/2022 and after no one answered I left a message asking why my order #** that was ordered for a 5/6/2022 delivery date has not been delivered. I did NOT receive a call back.

I did however receive a email from them stating that my order was unabled to be delivered. No reason as to why was given. By Wednesday 5/11/2022 my mother still had NOT received her flowers so I again called the company and this time was able to talk to a representative. When I asked her why my order that I had placed on 5/6/2022 had not been delivered but they had taken out the 135.23 of my acct. So I knew that payment had not been a issue, I was told that the reason why was that they were having a hard time finding a florist in her area, I said that was funny because she lived 2 miles from one.

The representative then told me that they were en route to my mom and that they would be there that day and that they would refund me the delivery fee. My mom received them a hour later and sent me a picture of what she had received and it was NOTHING like what I had ordered NOT THE COLOR OR FLOWERS were even close to the VIBRANT SPRING BASKET.

This company failed me in every way possible including the delivery refund which was 11.99 but was only refunded 10.00. I am completely and utterly dissatisfied, disappointed and disgusted with them. I put my trust in them to deliver a on time and requested flower basket and again I can't state enough was failed in every way possible by Just Flowers even their feeble attempt at the delivery refund was a joke. For the amount of trust and money that I gave them was a total waste of my time and money and I feel that they should rectify all that they put me and my mother thru.

JustFlowers.com response

Sherry, we are here to help. Can you please e-mail a photo of what was received to service@justflowers.com

Original review: May 12, 2022

Why is this business still alive? All I see are 1 star reviews. I ordered Mothers Day flowers for over $100 and they came 5 days late with no notice, no ability to contact customer service, no answers to my calls or emails. Horrible horrible service for something that's so expensive and supposed to be special.

JustFlowers.com response

Deliveries are available in most major cities on Saturday and Sunday in the USA. If we are unable to arrange for delivery on Sunday and time permits we will setup for delivery on Saturday, including Birthday and Anniversaries, and Mother's Day Orders. If Saturday or Sunday is not available, then the order will be delivered on Monday or the soonest available delivery date.

Original review: May 11, 2022

I ordered flowers to be delivered to a hospital, but they could not deliver them because the patient was in an ICU. They did not call me to say so I had to call them why they were not delivered. I redirected the flowers to the home address for delivery 3 days later and gave them a new address. A few hours later they called and wanted $10 more because of a different address. The next day they called again and said they needed an additional $15 because of the delivery area, which was in a town not too far away from the hospital. So I paid $25 more however the flowers were never delivered and I was not called. I found out from the recipient. I called their customer service to ask why it was not delivered and I had to leave a message. I called again and had to leave a message but no callback. I will call the CC company and cancel the charges.

JustFlowers.com response

Ernst, we apologize for the problem you are experiencing with your order 9575282 to Bernie. We will make every attempt to rectify this situation as soon as possible. Your order has been forwarded to our Customer Service Manager for special review. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We greatly appreciate your business,

JUSTFLOWERS.COM

service@justflowers.com

Original review: May 11, 2022

Ordered flowers to be delivered to family in the USA from Australia, for Mother's Day. Come Mother's Day...no flowers arrived. A phone call to their offices in LA only went to a voicemail service-so an email was sent instead. No reply. Silence.... So I cancelled the order online (via their website). Then the next day an email arrived saying their florist reported the flowers as having been delivered and they will investigate it. Which seems to be the standard answer they send out. And 24 hours later still no update from them, still no refund and still no flowers. As I said... avoid, avoid avoid. They will NOT deliver your flowers but they will take your money.

JustFlowers.com response

We are writing to inform you that we have credited your account in full for your Mother’s Day order. This credit will post to your account within 1-4 business days. We are terribly sorry that we were unable to deliver your gift. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

JUSTFLOWERS.COM