1.08/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1227 JustFlowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

We were extremely disappointed that the flowers we ordered to surprise our out of town daughter-in-law were not delivered in a timely manner. In fact we had to inquire about the order status when the bouquet failed to arrive. The customer service told us nothing could be done since it is the weekend. It is very frustrating to us that our surprise gift is now in limbo. It is also speaks very poorly that JustFlowers has charged our account but makes no promise of when or if the order will be processed. We will not refer family and friends to use your service in the future!

JustFlowers.com response

Laurie, we are here to help but we are unable to locate any recent orders with your name on it. Please provide your seven-digit order number.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

My best friend's Mother passed away on Sunday, so I ordered flowers from JustFlowers.com to be delivered Monday, because I had to work. I called her Monday evening to see if she got the delivery. No delivery. It said GUARANTEED delivery! She finally received them later on Tuesday. They missed the boat in my opinion. This was my best friend who lost her Mother and it was important to me to get them there the next day. Never again...

JustFlowers.com response

Lisa Ellison, your order was in fact delivered on Monday, November 5th. Please call us if you have any other questions or concerns.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

My husband ordered me flowers to be delivered on Nov 2nd while he was out of town. He asked me that day around 7 if I got a delivery which I did not. He let me know he ordered me flowers and sent me the delivery information. I emailed JustFlowers to let them know they never arrived. At 3 pm the next day they still had not arrived so I contacted customer service to tell them to not bother delivering. We were leaving. At 6:30 pm that night a guy tried to deliver the flowers. We contact JustFlowers to ask what was going on and they tried to say they had attempted to deliver on the day promised. I have cameras and security gate at my house! No attempts were made. JustFlowers refused to provide a refund. I am contacting the BBB and our local District Attorney regarding their deceptive business practices.

JustFlowers.com response

Summer, we don't seem to have an order in our system for you. Can you please provide the seven-digit order number?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

My wife went on JustFlowers.com to order flowers for the 1st anniversary of a friend's death. My wife is a full Japanese national and when she was placing the call, she recognized the accent of the customer service rep to be from the Philippines. As she was placing the order, my wife was having a difficult time understanding her thick accent and was asking the rep to repeat her comments. At one point, the rep hung up on her.

After my wife called back and got another Filipina representative, the accent was not as thick and she could communicate with her. My wife explained the reason that she was buying the flowers and asked if there was a picture of a flower arrangement that she could see online. The staff said she could not provide that, as it could be coming from numerous vendors. Making a long story short, she agreed to purchase flowers for delivery in Waipahu, Hawaii, with delivery required to me on a Friday and that she would get an email to show the details. That email never came in.

The flowers were not delivered on Friday. On Saturday, my wife received phone texts from the intended recipient to say that her father's flowers had not arrived. She also noted that "Waipahu Florist" had contacted her and said that they were not going to deliver the flowers because the JustFlowers did not provide any funding for the delivery. The Waipahu Florist was texting to the intended recipient to say that she understood it was for the 1st anniversary of her father's passing, but that JustFlowers was refusing to pay for delivery fees. A little later, the florist stated that the received notification from JustFlowers to cancel the order.

That Sunday, I called the customer "service" line at 213-455-1600 and I too was given a Philippine national to deal with. When I explained that we did not get an order confirmation email, nor did the flowers arrive and that their vendor they booked was texting the recipient to say that their company refused to pay delivery fees, the customer service rep stated that my wife's order needed more $ for delivery. I asked how is it possible that her company quoted the total price, charged our credit card the amount she quoted and then stated that my wife failed to pay for the delivery fees. She said it was not their fault and she said that their vendor should never have divulged the reason for non-delivery.

I said that this was completely unsatisfactory that they messed up this order, that they did not delivery as contracted, that their vendor was not paid for delivery fees, that their vendor told the grieving that they were sorry that JustFlowers did not take care of this order. The rep just kept telling me that they were not responsible and they were sorry that the flowers did not make it to the grave site.

I told the rep that I wanted to speak to the manager and she said that he had gone home for the day. I asked for her to have him/her call me and I informed her that I was in Japan with a Stateside Magic Jack (U.S.) telephone number, so please call me during my work day and that since the customer service line was outsourced to the Philippines, they were only a couple hours different in time zone. She said that they would call. I was not shocked when they did not call, but I have no way to get this unresolved complaint taken care of. I do not recommend this company.

JustFlowers.com response

Robert, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Flowers were 5 days late the wrong flowers and they overcharged the account. This is the worst experience EVER. I have spent over 3 hours of my time over the phone, just trying to get the order right. Never again!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Patrick Thomas, as you were already aware, Silver Springs, Nevada is extremely rural so we had to have UPS send out the item. We are so sorry about this delay. Our customer service supervisor offered you a partial refund for the inconvenience. Please let us know if this is something you are still interested in.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I had ordered flowers in the past for my mother's birthday. I was contacted by JustFlowers and asked if I wanted to send flowers again this year. I agreed to do so and set a price for an arrangement for $50.00. I got a call saying they could not find a florist in the area where my mother lives who could deliver the flowers on time and asked if I wanted them delivered the next day. They said they would send a letter of apology for the lateness. The flowers did arrive the next day and my mother posted a picture on Facebook. They were embarrassing. A small orchid and another small plant in a basket with some sort of dried flower head or something and a small pink bow, for $50.00!!! Disgraceful!

JustFlowers.com response

Andrea Hawkins, we are here to help. Can you please email a picture of what was received to service@justflowers.com so that we can get to the bottom of this.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

The online ordering is quick and easy. But there is no mention of fees until the end so the total transaction price isn’t immediately available. I ordered a $50 deluxe bouquet and was charged a handling fee and delivery fee, totaling another $15. It was delivered on the day requested and my friend sent me a picture saying how delighted she was. Sadly I wasn’t. In fact I am embarrassed and disappointed. It was nothing like the picture and was far from being “deluxe”, I know there’s a disclaimer saying that flowers will be substituted, but seriously, what is the point of having pictures of what’s available if the end product bears absolutely no resemblance to what you think you’re buying?

I contacted customer services via email and they immediately responded, calling me and asking for the photo to be sent on, which I did. 24 hours later I get a phone call explaining the breakdown of the cost of the flowers, which completely misses the point, I wanted what I ordered to be delivered, or something darn close. Not a straggly, mean looking bunch of thrown together flowers, that I could have got for 10 bucks at the garage.

I was offered a $7 refund which I declined, they then offered a $10 refund which I further declined. I was then told that the manager would speak to me. 5 mins of waiting then they hung up on me. I’m still waiting a callback. I would have done better to contact a local florist directly but I was short on time to research ones in an unfamiliar location. More fool me. This company misrepresent their products badly, overcharge for a poor service and aren’t willing to rectify the situation. Woefully disappointed.

JustFlowers.com response

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. At Just Flowers, we take pride in ensuring our customer's satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet you expectations. We have reviewed the picture that you sent us and have discussed this with our local florist. We were given a breakdown for the arrangement that they sent. Based on the breakdown that was provided order was filled to value for the price that was paid for the arrangement.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I ordered a medium sized fall arrangement for my aunt's funeral that was in a basket. Got a phone call saying they would have to substitute some of the flowers. I agreed. The arrangement was sent and I was mortified. It was in a vase (cheap one) and looked like a birthday or mother's day arrangement. It was small - I could have gotten an equivalent from out local grocery store for $15. However, theirs cost me $80! I called and emailed multiple times. I asked for a refund of at least half of my money and felt that was very reasonable. At first they told me they would only refund $10, but then later said $20. Not acceptable! I will NEVER order from this place again!!!

JustFlowers.com response

JV, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

3 Days Late! Ordered flowers for a dear friend, as her sister passed away. Website said they would be delivered Saturday. Get an email Monday evening stating there was a delay and would not be delivered until tomorrow. (Tuesday). Absolutely unacceptable. If you couldn’t deliver them on the day requested, I would have ordered them from somewhere that could have! They sent apologize email offering $7.50 off my next order. If you think I would ever order again from this company, you are sadly mistaken! Not going to happen! Keep your lousy $7.50 and get them DELIVERED!!

Marie Harter,

Deliveries are available in most major cities on Saturday and Sunday in the USA. If we are unable to arrange for delivery on Sunday and time permits we will setup for delivery on Saturday, including Birthday and Anniversaries, Valentine's, and Mother's Day Orders. If Saturday or Sunday is not available, then the order will be delivered on the next available day with a note of apology from our company.

We sincerely apologize for the delay.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

We used JustFlowers form the UK to be delivered in Canada. We were surprised to discover it was an American site. However, our doubts were dispelled by the helpful service given by the staff. They even phoned us in the UK to help with the order, in the middle of their night. The flowers were delivered promptly from a local florist. We would definitely use them again.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

Ordered a $99.99 “Heavenly Elegance” spray for uncle’s funeral. Got contacted the day before to say they couldn’t do product I ordered and could they substitute a basket. I let them know I was unhappy and that it better be a deluxe looking basket, equal to the value of what I paid for. I was offered a $5 credit. Received pictures of the basket which was SUBPAR! Might have been worth $40 and I’m being generous. Definitely feels like a bait and switch. Wish I could post pictures of what I ordered vs. what I received. Straight trash! Called the company and sent picture. All apologies, will review and get back to me. We’ll see.

Updated on 09/25/2018: 3 days later, still no resolution! Still stuck with long wait times to talk to a manager. Forwarded pictures of subpar basket of flowers and was told they would contact the florist they used. I was asked to forward pics again and I am still waiting. I’ve received emails and a message on my phone saying, “We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy about this item. Please understand that we would like to further discuss your concern. Kindly call us or send us an email with the best number and time to reach you so we may proceed with this order promptly. We appreciate your business.” Doesn’t seem like they’re sincere at all.

JustFlowers.com response

Regie, we are here to help. Can you please email us a picture of what was received to service@justflowers.com

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Waiting 30 minutes to speak with Teresa. I cannot get your staff to remove me from your database. I have unsubscribed at least a dozen times. I called customer service twice in the past month. Now Teresa was given my phone number to call me. Crickets. Next I will call every local florist to complain. I'm retired so I do have the time. See you on Year, Facebook, etc.

JustFlowers.com response

Brian, we are here to help. What is your email address?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I had to order flowers for a funeral. I was in a rush for time and this company said they could get the flowers there. I was ready to place my order online but called to make sure that it would arrive on time. I was assured that it would and the guy pushed me place the order with him, not bothering to tell me there was an additional charge for doing so. If I had ordered online there was no additional charge. He was evasive when I asked for the shipping and total. He said the shipping starts at $9.99. I asked if the total was the price of the flowers plus $9.99 and he told me he had sent an invoice and to look at it. When I did so there was a handling charge of $6.49 and shipping was $18.98.

The website said I had time to place the order for same day deliver, he said the time for that had passed but he would do it ASAP. The flowers did not arrive for the viewing and the next morning they called to say what I ordered was 'not in good shape' and that they wanted to replace it. I called to find out what they replaced it with and had trouble finding it on their site. If it is the one I found, it was the same price without including the $10 discount I had received. So they ripped me off of $10 more. The only good thing is the flowers did make it to the funeral. I will NEVER use this company again and urge anyone considering to do so to find another business to give your money to.

JustFlowers.com response

Joseph Thomassie, we are so sorry that you are displeased with your experience in ordering flowers from us. Please understand that we must charge a delivery fee so that we can pay our delivery driver. This is a standard charge in floral delivery all across the board. In addition, the total breakdown of your charges is located on your order receipt which has already been emailed to you.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I placed an order online for delivery on Saturday 9/8/18 for a death in my family. Needless to say flowers were not delivered until Monday after the company called and asked me for additional $$ for delivery. I spoke with a supervisor allegedly and he offered to call my family and apologize. WTH.

JustFlowers.com response

Larhonda, we are unable to locate your order. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I ordered flowers with a person over the phone. I asked what the delivery charge would be and they said $10.99, but they charged me $17.98 and a service fee which was never mentioned of $4.95. I was told the flowers would be delivered that day, they were not, nor the next day, and so far not today! (It's 5:45 pm.) I called 6 times and was guaranteed a delivery time, still nothing!!! Do not use this company. They lie and overcharge!

JustFlowers.com response

Nancy Raffety, your order was actually delivered yesterday on September 10th at the end of the day. Also, we sent you itemized breakdown of your total to your email address immediately after the completion of your order. Please bear in mind that we charge a delivery fee for delivering flowers just like any other flower delivery service out there.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

On September 5 I ordered flowers to be delivered same day for my sister who suffered the loss of her son and it was his birthday. That was on Wednesday. It is now Friday night and flowers are still out for delivery. They said, "I am sorry" and gave me 15 dollars credit which I haven’t seen. I have called over 12 times to company. They don’t care. They won’t deliver flowers. Please do not ever use. Very bad customer service.

JustFlowers.com response

Stacy, we can't seem to locate your order with the information provided. What is your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday. I received a call from the company around 1 pm on the day they were supposed to be delivered telling me that they can't deliver them and that they would be happy to write an apology note or call her to apologize. NO WAY AM I GIVING THEM MY MOM'S PHONE NUMBER! They discounted me $5 for my trouble and told me they would deliver the next day. The next day they called me in the afternoon and told me that they once again couldn't deliver the flowers and they would be happy to call her or write her a note and offered me a $10 discount. I asked them if they could guarantee that the flowers would be delivered the next day and I received a resounding "no". REALLY???

So if I order flowers I can maybe expect them or not? I told her to cancel my order and I will call someone else. That's when I started receiving phone calls from "managers" regarding the cancellation of my order. When I tried to call back the customer service agent couldn't connect me to a manager so they would have to call me back (I have now spent collectively over a half hour on hold with this company listening to the same song). That's when I told him to place a "do not call" on my account, which he said he couldn't do that I would have to speak to a manager in order to cancel this order. This is NOT a flower delivery company - their "customer service" is overseas - this is a SCAM. I wish I had googled them before placing my order with them!

Catherine,

We are terribly sorry that this order was not delivered on the day that you requested. Our customer service supervisor tried offering you a rescheduling of your delivery with $15 partial credit but you adamantly decided to cancel your order.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience this order may have caused you.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

This company is absolutely appalling. My experience with dealing with them over the last four day was unprofessional and draining. Never in my life have I dealt with such poor customer service or craftsmanship. After my husband placed an order to surprise me I started receiving several calls which completely ruin the surprise. When I finally received the flowers arrangement was of poor quality. There was a cut up frayed ribbon wrapped around the top of the vase. When I called to complain I was told if I don't like the ribbon take it off. Then was asked how much I paid for the arrangement. As if the would justify the quality of work. I spent hours on the phone with the company and the florist to no avail. Their excuse was that my husband already received a discount they don't do refunds and all they could provide was a $10 credit.

JustFlowers.com response

Endeshia, we can't seem to locate an order in our system with your name on it. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number. We are here to help.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I had very bad experience ordering flowers from JustFlowers.com. The potted flowers I ordered arrived dead and dry 4 days later. It was my friend's Birthday and she was very upset to receive an awful gift of dead flowers. When I requested refund, it was declined.

JustFlowers.com response

Svetlana Marchouba, our customer service supervisor has been trying to get a hold of you so that we can make this right. Please call us. We are here to help.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Delivered 4 days late, with no communication to me and they refuse to refund me in full. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! And the flower arrangement SUCKED! Looked more like a $20 arrangement not a $60 one. The rude manager, Teresa, that feels that speaking over me and in a condescending way, felt that saying over and over "I'm sorry that you thought you could get free flowers delivered "and" you must not have seen all the additional fees online" would solve my problem... only made things worse, and is proving their poor customer service style. Hope everyone is reviewing this god awful chain of how awful this company is! Delivered 4 days late, with no communication to me and they refuse to refund me in full. AND - I paid $60 for an arrangement, the quality was worth about $20! So not only does my recipient of the flowers think I forgot them on their day, but also it appears I am a cheap **! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Jessica Paulson, we are extremely sorry about the delay but our customer service supervisor already spoke with you and offered a $20.00 refund which you accepted. Please allow 1-4 business days for this partial refund to process.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I wanted to order flowers for my grandparents as they had just lost someone dear and needed some cheering up. I was really needing them delivered on Sunday the second since the first floral company I went through fell through. When I spoke to the representative I wanted the deluxe of Always Thinking of You bouquet in a vase. He contacted the florist and the driver and had confirmed they could do delivery but they couldn't do that exact arrangement. The shop said they didn't have any iris. However they did say they had the other colors. I was told it would be a similar bouquet but would be called a designers choice for the same amount. I was assured it would be full and similar to the original one I wanted. So I made the order and was told it would be there by 6 pm.

After constantly checking the order I don't hear anything until 730 pm and what I was shown through pictures was highly disappointing. Red Roses, green button mums, purple paper, and a pink bow. Ugly. Not full. Not what we discussed. All they said they would do is accredit me $10 which is insulting. I was not happy with the order. It was not what was discussed. They kept telling me, "Oh well you chose a designers choice." I said no. I was told it would be like this with all these colors and you sent that. I am highly dissatisfied and I will never deal with them again.

JustFlowers.com response

Deeatrice Patzwahl, we are so sorry to learn of this. Our records indicate that you spoke with our customer service supervisor this morning who offered you $10.00 for this which you accepted. Please advise.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Placed an order for someone in the hospital. They could not find the person. Chances are, they didn't try. I called the hospital to get delivery instructions. Called "Just No Flowers" back and gave them the instructions. The customer service never called the florist until 3CT when I was on the phone asking where the delivery was! Customer Service said the florist would not try again until tomorrow. Tomorrow comes along and the flowers are delivered after the patient has been discharged. So they want a home address; gave them one. A week later still no delivery. Customer service still no help. Trying to speak with a manager. Better not hold my breath! They act like they are India based. That would explain a lot. Need to be put out of business.

JustFlowers.com response

Jim, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

Placed two orders after their site guaranteed delivery for Mother's Day. Both orders never arrived. JF stated one order arrived but they would have had to pass through a security guard and contact the recipient. They didn't. Zero evidence. Charged me anyway and after disputing it with the credit card company I will be charged $100 for flowers that never arrived. The second order - also guaranteed to be delivered before Mother's Day - was rescheduled constantly. I had to dispute this as well and the credit card company was able to recover the charge. This company is terrible. They route orders to local florists and do not add any value - they over-commit and never deliver!

JustFlowers.com response

Matthew Cole, one of your orders was already fully refunded back on 5/19/2018. The other order was delivered on 5/12/2018 at 856PM.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Called on Tuesday to have flowers delivered for a birthday on Thursday. Flowers were never received. When calling customer service they said they would call back to find out what the problem was. 2 hours later called again. Was told they would call the florist which of course was now 7:30 at night. Said they would call. Placed me on hold for a half hour. Said there was nothing they could do for me, I requested a supervisor. Was informed that she would not be in till Monday. At this point the birthday is over. The person waited all day and all I want is a refund for flowers never received. Apparently no one can help me. Maybe on Monday which is not the service I expected.

JustFlowers.com response

Gail Kyc, you already to our customer service supervisor after hours last night on Thursday. We are currently in the process of investigating your claim. We will be in touch ASAP.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I had ordered the Deluxe Fireside Bundle for a wedding the next day. I was assured that the arrangement would arrive between 4 and 6 PM that evening. Three of my friends and I wanted to send the perfect flowers to help in the celebration of the occasion. The flowers were not sent as promised. I was on the phone with Customer Service today and the manager offered me a $10 discount off of a $108 order. I was appalled!!! First, they missed the wedding, and two days later they offered me $10 off??? NOT ACCEPTABLE! I cancelled my order! Please use another company and do not let this happen to you!

Don of USA,

We are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I spent an hour looking for an online flower delivery service that would deliver on a Sunday, because my relative was going into surgery on Monday and would not be able to have flowers in ICU after. Most online flowers delivery sites said they could not deliver on Sunday (they were the reputable sites it turns out). Finally I found JustFlowers.com which reported on their website that they could deliver. I placed my order, which was confirmed by email with the Sunday delivery date. An additional email arrived later that day stating they had charges me the $62+ for the flowers and delivery, which I assumed (incorrectly) meant the flowers had been delivered.

Most reputable companies do not charges until the product is shipped. The next day I received a silly apology email saying they were sorry, but the flowers had not be delivered on Sunday as promised and confirmed. So now the flowers were useless. And a good chunk of money wasted. When I called they referred me to some very small print at the bottom of the webpage saying they do not guarantee a delivery date or time. I was offered $5 and then $7 for the error. Totally useless. I will continue to get this review out wherever I can.

JustFlowers.com response

Margaret Beitel, we are so sorry about this inconvenience. We didn't receive your last-minute flower order until 1PM EDT on Sunday, August 12th. We are unable to guarantee deliveries on Sundays. Our customer service supervisor has left you a voicemail requesting a call back so that we can offer you some compensation but we have yet to hear back from you. Please call us at 800.777.1911

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

"We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy about this item. We have reviewed the picture that you sent us. The arrangement was filled to the value and was made as close as possible. We are willing to process $10 partial credit." We surely are not happy with this outcome, what was sent was not worth even $10! We will never use your service again and will inform all of our contacts of this ridiculous experience! As well as reporting this to all review sites and the BBB. All you had to do was at least send out an acceptable replacement and be more apologetic!

I cannot believe your customer service tactics, you don't care about what the florist sends out in your name. This whole experience was totally unnecessary, you should vet your suppliers better. The quality of the flowers sent was absolutely horrible, they were basically dead! There was no type of fluidity in the arrangement it looked like a 4 year old put it together from ragweeds in the garden!

JustFlowers.com response

Ginger, we are here to help. Can you please provide your last name or your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I ordered flowers for $ 39.99 and when it reached my credit card they had charged $ 81.58. When I called them they offered a $6 rebate. I wanted the order cancelled which I had just ordered 3 minutes prior and they said it had already been registered and they could not cancel. Fought with manager and he just kept trying to sell more products. Buyer beware.

Updated on 08/17/2018: The manager from JustFlowers called to see if I would keep my order. He said it was $ 61 but the charge on my account is $ 81.58. The manager has no explanation for the difference on my credit card.

JustFlowers.com response

Catherine McDonald, the total on your order was $62.22, not $81.58 and since you were unhappy, our customer service manager offered to waive the handling and delivery fee but you declined. Your order has since been cancelled. We are so sorry this didn't work out.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Ordered "I dream of roses" for anniversary delivery paying premium for flowers as well as for early delivery. What I got was late delivery and not the arrangement I ordered. The display that was delivered was a scantly wilted display with the wrong colored roses. It reminded me of the bait & switch tactic. In fact they have a standard response to complaints which I read on this site from other complainants. See the complaints listed from Consumer Affairs, BBB, Trustpilot and more. It seems to me that they farm their work out to others who have no idea what the arrangements are suppose to look like and assume you'll be happy with what you get. When you complain they have a standard response and offer you a $5 or $10 credit for another purchase. I paid over a hundred dollars! Never again!!!

JustFlowers.com response

William Nery, our management team has been trying to reach you since Tuesday. Please call us back ASAP so that we can resolve this for you.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Never Again! We must have bad florist here, But $80.00 for these. What a waste of money. Very Disappointed. I ordered the Dancefloor 3095 pictured and got these instead. 3 roses that will be dead in 2 days.

JustFlowers.com response

Gary, we have been trying to reach you via telephone. Please call us ASAP so that we can resolve this for you. We are here to help.

JustFlowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.

• Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.

• Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.

• Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.

• Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs