1.06/5

1216 JustFlowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Waiting 30 minutes to speak with Teresa. I cannot get your staff to remove me from your database. I have unsubscribed at least a dozen times. I called customer service twice in the past month. Now Teresa was given my phone number to call me. Crickets. Next I will call every local florist to complain. I'm retired so I do have the time. See you on Year, Facebook, etc.

JustFlowers.com response

Brian, we are here to help. What is your email address?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I had to order flowers for a funeral. I was in a rush for time and this company said they could get the flowers there. I was ready to place my order online but called to make sure that it would arrive on time. I was assured that it would and the guy pushed me place the order with him, not bothering to tell me there was an additional charge for doing so. If I had ordered online there was no additional charge. He was evasive when I asked for the shipping and total. He said the shipping starts at $9.99. I asked if the total was the price of the flowers plus $9.99 and he told me he had sent an invoice and to look at it. When I did so there was a handling charge of $6.49 and shipping was $18.98.

The website said I had time to place the order for same day deliver, he said the time for that had passed but he would do it ASAP. The flowers did not arrive for the viewing and the next morning they called to say what I ordered was 'not in good shape' and that they wanted to replace it. I called to find out what they replaced it with and had trouble finding it on their site. If it is the one I found, it was the same price without including the $10 discount I had received. So they ripped me off of $10 more. The only good thing is the flowers did make it to the funeral. I will NEVER use this company again and urge anyone considering to do so to find another business to give your money to.

JustFlowers.com response

Joseph Thomassie, we are so sorry that you are displeased with your experience in ordering flowers from us. Please understand that we must charge a delivery fee so that we can pay our delivery driver. This is a standard charge in floral delivery all across the board. In addition, the total breakdown of your charges is located on your order receipt which has already been emailed to you.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I placed an order online for delivery on Saturday 9/8/18 for a death in my family. Needless to say flowers were not delivered until Monday after the company called and asked me for additional $$ for delivery. I spoke with a supervisor allegedly and he offered to call my family and apologize. WTH.

JustFlowers.com response

Larhonda, we are unable to locate your order. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I ordered flowers with a person over the phone. I asked what the delivery charge would be and they said $10.99, but they charged me $17.98 and a service fee which was never mentioned of $4.95. I was told the flowers would be delivered that day, they were not, nor the next day, and so far not today! (It's 5:45 pm.) I called 6 times and was guaranteed a delivery time, still nothing!!! Do not use this company. They lie and overcharge!

JustFlowers.com response

Nancy Raffety, your order was actually delivered yesterday on September 10th at the end of the day. Also, we sent you itemized breakdown of your total to your email address immediately after the completion of your order. Please bear in mind that we charge a delivery fee for delivering flowers just like any other flower delivery service out there.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

On September 5 I ordered flowers to be delivered same day for my sister who suffered the loss of her son and it was his birthday. That was on Wednesday. It is now Friday night and flowers are still out for delivery. They said, "I am sorry" and gave me 15 dollars credit which I haven’t seen. I have called over 12 times to company. They don’t care. They won’t deliver flowers. Please do not ever use. Very bad customer service.

JustFlowers.com response

Stacy, we can't seem to locate your order with the information provided. What is your seven-digit order number?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday. I received a call from the company around 1 pm on the day they were supposed to be delivered telling me that they can't deliver them and that they would be happy to write an apology note or call her to apologize. NO WAY AM I GIVING THEM MY MOM'S PHONE NUMBER! They discounted me $5 for my trouble and told me they would deliver the next day. The next day they called me in the afternoon and told me that they once again couldn't deliver the flowers and they would be happy to call her or write her a note and offered me a $10 discount. I asked them if they could guarantee that the flowers would be delivered the next day and I received a resounding "no". REALLY???

So if I order flowers I can maybe expect them or not? I told her to cancel my order and I will call someone else. That's when I started receiving phone calls from "managers" regarding the cancellation of my order. When I tried to call back the customer service agent couldn't connect me to a manager so they would have to call me back (I have now spent collectively over a half hour on hold with this company listening to the same song). That's when I told him to place a "do not call" on my account, which he said he couldn't do that I would have to speak to a manager in order to cancel this order. This is NOT a flower delivery company - their "customer service" is overseas - this is a SCAM. I wish I had googled them before placing my order with them!

Catherine,

We are terribly sorry that this order was not delivered on the day that you requested. Our customer service supervisor tried offering you a rescheduling of your delivery with $15 partial credit but you adamantly decided to cancel your order.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience this order may have caused you.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

This company is absolutely appalling. My experience with dealing with them over the last four day was unprofessional and draining. Never in my life have I dealt with such poor customer service or craftsmanship. After my husband placed an order to surprise me I started receiving several calls which completely ruin the surprise. When I finally received the flowers arrangement was of poor quality. There was a cut up frayed ribbon wrapped around the top of the vase. When I called to complain I was told if I don't like the ribbon take it off. Then was asked how much I paid for the arrangement. As if the would justify the quality of work. I spent hours on the phone with the company and the florist to no avail. Their excuse was that my husband already received a discount they don't do refunds and all they could provide was a $10 credit.

JustFlowers.com response

Endeshia, we can't seem to locate an order in our system with your name on it. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number. We are here to help.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I had very bad experience ordering flowers from JustFlowers.com. The potted flowers I ordered arrived dead and dry 4 days later. It was my friend's Birthday and she was very upset to receive an awful gift of dead flowers. When I requested refund, it was declined.

JustFlowers.com response

Svetlana Marchouba, our customer service supervisor has been trying to get a hold of you so that we can make this right. Please call us. We are here to help.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Delivered 4 days late, with no communication to me and they refuse to refund me in full. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! And the flower arrangement SUCKED! Looked more like a $20 arrangement not a $60 one. The rude manager, Teresa, that feels that speaking over me and in a condescending way, felt that saying over and over "I'm sorry that you thought you could get free flowers delivered "and" you must not have seen all the additional fees online" would solve my problem... only made things worse, and is proving their poor customer service style. Hope everyone is reviewing this god awful chain of how awful this company is! Delivered 4 days late, with no communication to me and they refuse to refund me in full. AND - I paid $60 for an arrangement, the quality was worth about $20! So not only does my recipient of the flowers think I forgot them on their day, but also it appears I am a cheap **! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Jessica Paulson, we are extremely sorry about the delay but our customer service supervisor already spoke with you and offered a $20.00 refund which you accepted. Please allow 1-4 business days for this partial refund to process.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I wanted to order flowers for my grandparents as they had just lost someone dear and needed some cheering up. I was really needing them delivered on Sunday the second since the first floral company I went through fell through. When I spoke to the representative I wanted the deluxe of Always Thinking of You bouquet in a vase. He contacted the florist and the driver and had confirmed they could do delivery but they couldn't do that exact arrangement. The shop said they didn't have any iris. However they did say they had the other colors. I was told it would be a similar bouquet but would be called a designers choice for the same amount. I was assured it would be full and similar to the original one I wanted. So I made the order and was told it would be there by 6 pm.

After constantly checking the order I don't hear anything until 730 pm and what I was shown through pictures was highly disappointing. Red Roses, green button mums, purple paper, and a pink bow. Ugly. Not full. Not what we discussed. All they said they would do is accredit me $10 which is insulting. I was not happy with the order. It was not what was discussed. They kept telling me, "Oh well you chose a designers choice." I said no. I was told it would be like this with all these colors and you sent that. I am highly dissatisfied and I will never deal with them again.

JustFlowers.com response

Deeatrice Patzwahl, we are so sorry to learn of this. Our records indicate that you spoke with our customer service supervisor this morning who offered you $10.00 for this which you accepted. Please advise.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Placed an order for someone in the hospital. They could not find the person. Chances are, they didn't try. I called the hospital to get delivery instructions. Called "Just No Flowers" back and gave them the instructions. The customer service never called the florist until 3CT when I was on the phone asking where the delivery was! Customer Service said the florist would not try again until tomorrow. Tomorrow comes along and the flowers are delivered after the patient has been discharged. So they want a home address; gave them one. A week later still no delivery. Customer service still no help. Trying to speak with a manager. Better not hold my breath! They act like they are India based. That would explain a lot. Need to be put out of business.

JustFlowers.com response

Jim, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

Placed two orders after their site guaranteed delivery for Mother's Day. Both orders never arrived. JF stated one order arrived but they would have had to pass through a security guard and contact the recipient. They didn't. Zero evidence. Charged me anyway and after disputing it with the credit card company I will be charged $100 for flowers that never arrived. The second order - also guaranteed to be delivered before Mother's Day - was rescheduled constantly. I had to dispute this as well and the credit card company was able to recover the charge. This company is terrible. They route orders to local florists and do not add any value - they over-commit and never deliver!

JustFlowers.com response

Matthew Cole, one of your orders was already fully refunded back on 5/19/2018. The other order was delivered on 5/12/2018 at 856PM.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Called on Tuesday to have flowers delivered for a birthday on Thursday. Flowers were never received. When calling customer service they said they would call back to find out what the problem was. 2 hours later called again. Was told they would call the florist which of course was now 7:30 at night. Said they would call. Placed me on hold for a half hour. Said there was nothing they could do for me, I requested a supervisor. Was informed that she would not be in till Monday. At this point the birthday is over. The person waited all day and all I want is a refund for flowers never received. Apparently no one can help me. Maybe on Monday which is not the service I expected.

JustFlowers.com response

Gail Kyc, you already to our customer service supervisor after hours last night on Thursday. We are currently in the process of investigating your claim. We will be in touch ASAP.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I had ordered the Deluxe Fireside Bundle for a wedding the next day. I was assured that the arrangement would arrive between 4 and 6 PM that evening. Three of my friends and I wanted to send the perfect flowers to help in the celebration of the occasion. The flowers were not sent as promised. I was on the phone with Customer Service today and the manager offered me a $10 discount off of a $108 order. I was appalled!!! First, they missed the wedding, and two days later they offered me $10 off??? NOT ACCEPTABLE! I cancelled my order! Please use another company and do not let this happen to you!

Don of USA,

We are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I spent an hour looking for an online flower delivery service that would deliver on a Sunday, because my relative was going into surgery on Monday and would not be able to have flowers in ICU after. Most online flowers delivery sites said they could not deliver on Sunday (they were the reputable sites it turns out). Finally I found JustFlowers.com which reported on their website that they could deliver. I placed my order, which was confirmed by email with the Sunday delivery date. An additional email arrived later that day stating they had charges me the $62+ for the flowers and delivery, which I assumed (incorrectly) meant the flowers had been delivered.

Most reputable companies do not charges until the product is shipped. The next day I received a silly apology email saying they were sorry, but the flowers had not be delivered on Sunday as promised and confirmed. So now the flowers were useless. And a good chunk of money wasted. When I called they referred me to some very small print at the bottom of the webpage saying they do not guarantee a delivery date or time. I was offered $5 and then $7 for the error. Totally useless. I will continue to get this review out wherever I can.

JustFlowers.com response

Margaret Beitel, we are so sorry about this inconvenience. We didn't receive your last-minute flower order until 1PM EDT on Sunday, August 12th. We are unable to guarantee deliveries on Sundays. Our customer service supervisor has left you a voicemail requesting a call back so that we can offer you some compensation but we have yet to hear back from you. Please call us at 800.777.1911

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

"We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy about this item. We have reviewed the picture that you sent us. The arrangement was filled to the value and was made as close as possible. We are willing to process $10 partial credit." We surely are not happy with this outcome, what was sent was not worth even $10! We will never use your service again and will inform all of our contacts of this ridiculous experience! As well as reporting this to all review sites and the BBB. All you had to do was at least send out an acceptable replacement and be more apologetic!

I cannot believe your customer service tactics, you don't care about what the florist sends out in your name. This whole experience was totally unnecessary, you should vet your suppliers better. The quality of the flowers sent was absolutely horrible, they were basically dead! There was no type of fluidity in the arrangement it looked like a 4 year old put it together from ragweeds in the garden!

JustFlowers.com response

Ginger, we are here to help. Can you please provide your last name or your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I ordered flowers for $ 39.99 and when it reached my credit card they had charged $ 81.58. When I called them they offered a $6 rebate. I wanted the order cancelled which I had just ordered 3 minutes prior and they said it had already been registered and they could not cancel. Fought with manager and he just kept trying to sell more products. Buyer beware.

Updated on 08/17/2018: The manager from JustFlowers called to see if I would keep my order. He said it was $ 61 but the charge on my account is $ 81.58. The manager has no explanation for the difference on my credit card.

JustFlowers.com response

Catherine McDonald, the total on your order was $62.22, not $81.58 and since you were unhappy, our customer service manager offered to waive the handling and delivery fee but you declined. Your order has since been cancelled. We are so sorry this didn't work out.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Ordered "I dream of roses" for anniversary delivery paying premium for flowers as well as for early delivery. What I got was late delivery and not the arrangement I ordered. The display that was delivered was a scantly wilted display with the wrong colored roses. It reminded me of the bait & switch tactic. In fact they have a standard response to complaints which I read on this site from other complainants. See the complaints listed from Consumer Affairs, BBB, Trustpilot and more. It seems to me that they farm their work out to others who have no idea what the arrangements are suppose to look like and assume you'll be happy with what you get. When you complain they have a standard response and offer you a $5 or $10 credit for another purchase. I paid over a hundred dollars! Never again!!!

JustFlowers.com response

William Nery, our management team has been trying to reach you since Tuesday. Please call us back ASAP so that we can resolve this for you.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Never Again! We must have bad florist here, But $80.00 for these. What a waste of money. Very Disappointed. I ordered the Dancefloor 3095 pictured and got these instead. 3 roses that will be dead in 2 days.

JustFlowers.com response

Gary, we have been trying to reach you via telephone. Please call us ASAP so that we can resolve this for you. We are here to help.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I was mortified when I received a photo of the flower arrangement that was sent to my sister-in-law for her birthday. I have attached a picture of what I ordered and what she received. Here is a copy of the e-mail I sent them: "I can't tell you how disappointed and embarrassed I am with the flower arrangement that was sent to my sister-in-law. She was supposed to receive the Mystical Moments arrangement. What she received was something I could have put together myself. It's uneven and just plain ugly! You should be ashamed that allowed these flowers to be delivered! I have attached pictures of what was supposed to be sent and what she received. I would like a refund of some sort... not a discount on my next order because, to be honest, I don't think there ever will be another order." Extremely Dissatisfied Customer.

Shirley,

We have reviewed the picture that you sent us. The arrangement was filled to the value and was made as close as possible. A necessary substitution had to be made to ensure timely delivery. We are willing to process $20 partial credit for the inconvenience and distress this may have caused you. Please call us at 800.777.1911

Original review: July 24, 2018

I spent hours researching and choosing the perfect arrangement for a new baby granddaughter after they had already had 4 sons and never in my life have I had such appalling service from an online supplier. They substituted so that it was nothing like the original design. Meaning my time choosing was total wasted as they authorized what they liked. I searched for a design without large carnations (the one I chose had small spray ones but they sent big ones) and the colour was not suitable for a delicate baby girl and the colours don’t even go together and change the whole look of the display.

I will never even as a last resort purchase anything through this website again but will go direct to a local florist to ensure I get what I pay for. If this company carries on like this I will be surprised if they remain in business with this customer service. I only gave one star as there was nothing lower. Don't believe the words that customer service and customer is important, we are nothing but part of their profit. $10 refund offered but no replacement, totally unacceptable.

Fiona North,

Our local florist used the same type of flowers, just a different shade of pink roses.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Ordered a bouquet worth $130 and received the wrong bouquet. JustFlowers.com blamed the local florist and refused to refund all money. Not only was the bouquet wrong, it was 1/4 the size of what was ordered. Do not do business with them! Horrible customer service and they use shady florists that try to scam buyers probably thinking the recipient will never know what was really ordered.

Christine Chernoff Young,

We can't seem to locate an order in our system with the information given. Can you please provide your seven digit order number?

Original review: July 19, 2018

This was the worst experience of my life!! I ordered the deluxe bouquet for my daughter in law's 30th birthday, ordered in advance, the flowers were not delivered on her birthday. When I called about the order they said they sent an email to me that they would not be delivered to the next day, had I received such an email I would have cancelled and ordered somewhere else. The flowers came the next day, I paid 90.00 for old roses, suppose to be 1 dozen there were 9, all the petals fell off the next day. I was suppose to get 2 dozen balloons, she received 9 and the helium didn't even stay up for the night. I called to get some kind of refund the best I could get was a 10.00 credit. Be warned NEVER order from JustFlowers!!! Customer service was awful, flowers were awful!!

JustFlowers.com response

Karen Doss, we would like to express our sincere apologies about this. Although, we have offered you re-delivery of the product and you declined this. Please refer to our policy on your order receipt which states that we can go ahead and replace the product if you are unhappy with it for any reason whatsoever. We are here to help.

Original review: July 16, 2018

That was the WORST experience EVER!!! DO NOT ORDER flowers or anything from this company, I pay for express delivery that was guarantee by 1 pm next day, and was not delivered for 3 DAYS!!! And that was a funeral flowers!!! Customer service is also horrible!!! They do not keep them promises, and don’t care about the customers at all, I was on hold for 4 hours and get no answer, only promise to call me back, that they never did!!! I will also contact BBB about this scam company!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Valeria Antanenka, we are so sorry about the delay. Your order was delivered on Monday July 16th at 945AM. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. We are here to help.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I ordered flowers on a non-holiday for a non-holiday event. 3 days in advance, for a Friday delivery. Got a call telling me they couldn't do it until Saturday. I was unhappy, but agreed - even though they gave no real reason. They said it would be priority - meaning it would be out early. OK. Well Saturday came and went and no delivery. I called them and they said it was after hours, all the local florists were closed and there was nothing they could do for me! Are you kidding me! Two days straight and "oh well" is all they could say. So now here it will be Sunday before I even FIND OUT what happens, if they even bother to remember to call me! I can't believe this is how they run their business. Absolutely unacceptable.

Dana Elliott,

We are terribly sorry about the delay but unfortunately our only local florist in the rural area of Joelton, Tennessee has been unavailable. Please call us at 800.777.1911 so that we can make other arrangements for you.

Original review: July 5, 2018

First, they had three different people call me to verify my order. My order was verified when I clicked submit after purchasing my flowers. I don't understand why I had to have three different people verify my shipping and billing address. I've lived here for 2 years, and have never had any problems with any other company. After the third phone call, the woman said my order was verified and that it will be delivered. I received a phone call later today, saying, "Substitutions need to be made." They gave me an incorrect 800 number to call them back. It didn't even belong to their company. The phone number they gave me was 800-777-1901.

I called the billing department back, and told them to cancel my order, because I was told a delivery was en route, and then told that nobody has what I ordered. The representative on the phone said, "I can't cancel your order... But we can give you a different kind of rose." I said, "I want what I ordered. Nothing else. If you don't have that, cancel my order." He said, "I can't cancel your order, but I can give you $5.00 off..." My order was over $150!!!

I asked to speak to a manager who would not cancel my order after me asking 6 times to give me a refund. After the 7th time, she said, "Here is what I will do, I will contact the flower shop and see how long it will take to get those flowers into the shop... And I will give you a $15.00 refund while you wait." I said, "Either give me my money back, or you will be contacted by my attorney."

They lied to me, telling my order was on its way. And, they fought with me for over an hour on the phone, while I was continually denied the option to cancel my order... while they kept trying to sell me things I didn't want. Scam, fake, 0/10. I shouldn't have to rate them 1 star. They don't deserve that. I know it's not their fault nobody had the flowers I requested... But, they should NOT have told me my order was being delivered. That's unforgivable.

Updated on 07/09/2018: I was informed my order has been canceled last week. I received a phone call from the company, today, asking me if I wanted to purchase any more flowers, because they didn't have what I wanted for my initial order. I also found out, my order HAS STILL not been canceled, even after a manager told me that my order was canceled. They informed me that a general manager overrode their decision to cancel my order... so, they canceled my order from being canceled, and forced their company to keep my money, and try to send me something else. Unacceptable. I'm on my way to an attorney to sue them for theft, and harassment. I'm currently waiting two hours on the phone for a manager that doesn't exist.

JustFlowers.com response

Darrel, our billing department only called you once and they did in fact leave the correct phone number. We called you because the order's IP address was in another state and the card message wasn't signed so it appeared to be fraudulent. Also, we never refused to cancel your order. We instead offered to send it out with an alternate product and a large $30.00 discount as well.

Original review: June 24, 2018

Flowers which I ordered from Just Flowers were definitely not as shown in their website's picture or photo. There were probably less than 75% of the blooms shown in the picture when the bouquet was delivered to my friend. I will not order again from JustFlowers!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Sheryll Boam, we are here to help but your order was delivered nine days ago and our policy on your order receipt states that we must be contacted within seven days of delivery.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I ordered a flowering plants and balloon for my dad. Site says same day delivery. I requested delivery the next day. It has been 4 days and no delivery yet. I have called, online chat and emails the last 4 days. They were supposed to call and email today about status and have not. I am canceling my order and asking for refund. But not holding my breath on refund. They have been very noncommittal and very unprofessional.

Marsha,

Our customer service supervisor already spoke with you today and offered to send your order out today with an apology note. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. We are here to help.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I ordered a beautiful arrangement of blue Hydrangeas and Lilies in a clear glass vessel for my uncle's memorial service. When my cousin sent a picture and thank you for the flowers, I was sick. No way did the arrangement sent come close to the one I ordered. It was squatty, one white Hydrangea and some stubby fill ins in a lime green container with a tacky lime green net bow. Absolutely horrendous. When I contacted JustFlowers.com, I was asked to send pictures of what was sent, which I did. I then received a lengthy email response touting their desire for satisfied customers and substitution standards, ending with an offer of a $7.50 discount (equates to 10% of my cost) on my next order. Unbelievable! I will NEVER use this company again and suggest no one else does either.

Deborah Peters,

We are terribly sorry that item you ordered was substituted. We contacted all of our local florists in the area and exhausted all our resources but we were unable to find anyone who could fill with the exact item. In order for us to deliver on time necessary substitutions needs to be made and although major substitutions were made, we made sure that item was filled to value for the same price that was allotted for the arrangement.

Original review: June 18, 2018

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, AWFUL SERVICE, DELAYED DELIVERIES AND LIARS. Website said "there was still time to place orders to be delivered the same day" so I ordered flowers on a Sunday. EVERY DAY after that I received emails that because they could not delivered the flowers my order was reschedule to the following day. After the second day I contacted customer service and told them I wanted to cancel my order. But to my surprised the next day received another email assuring me the flowers were going to be delivered the next day... I called again and left messages at least three times. I also emailed them to cancel the order - This is while the flowers were NOT DELIVERED YET.

After 4 days they deliver the flowers and still charged me full price. When I call to complain. They simply said they had a record of me calling Monday to cancel but the flower were delivered Thursday already (5 days later) and they could not do anything about it and they denied I ever sent emails even though I have records of it all. Most UNPROFESSIONAL and WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever deal with. THEY TRIED TO TELL ME THEY WERE GIVING ME $10 back for my next order but I already had that since I spent over $50. Pretty much they screwed up and they do not do anything to keep customers happy or coming back. If you are reading this I hope that I can prevent you from making a mistake. Do not order from JustFlowers!!

JustFlowers.com response

MRM, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

JustFlowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.

• Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.

• Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.

• Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.

• Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs