1.07/5
Based on 342 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

1192 JustFlowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 14, 2018

I ordered flowers on a non-holiday for a non-holiday event. 3 days in advance, for a Friday delivery. Got a call telling me they couldn't do it until Saturday. I was unhappy, but agreed - even though they gave no real reason. They said it would be priority - meaning it would be out early. OK. Well Saturday came and went and no delivery. I called them and they said it was after hours, all the local florists were closed and there was nothing they could do for me! Are you kidding me! Two days straight and "oh well" is all they could say. So now here it will be Sunday before I even FIND OUT what happens, if they even bother to remember to call me! I can't believe this is how they run their business. Absolutely unacceptable.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 5, 2018

First, they had three different people call me to verify my order. My order was verified when I clicked submit after purchasing my flowers. I don't understand why I had to have three different people verify my shipping and billing address. I've lived here for 2 years, and have never had any problems with any other company. After the third phone call, the woman said my order was verified and that it will be delivered. I received a phone call later today, saying, "Substitutions need to be made." They gave me an incorrect 800 number to call them back. It didn't even belong to their company. The phone number they gave me was 800-777-1901.

I called the billing department back, and told them to cancel my order, because I was told a delivery was en route, and then told that nobody has what I ordered. The representative on the phone said, "I can't cancel your order... But we can give you a different kind of rose." I said, "I want what I ordered. Nothing else. If you don't have that, cancel my order." He said, "I can't cancel your order, but I can give you $5.00 off..." My order was over $150!!!

I asked to speak to a manager who would not cancel my order after me asking 6 times to give me a refund. After the 7th time, she said, "Here is what I will do, I will contact the flower shop and see how long it will take to get those flowers into the shop... And I will give you a $15.00 refund while you wait." I said, "Either give me my money back, or you will be contacted by my attorney."

They lied to me, telling my order was on its way. And, they fought with me for over an hour on the phone, while I was continually denied the option to cancel my order... while they kept trying to sell me things I didn't want. Scam, fake, 0/10. I shouldn't have to rate them 1 star. They don't deserve that. I know it's not their fault nobody had the flowers I requested... But, they should NOT have told me my order was being delivered. That's unforgivable.

Updated on 07/09/2018: I was informed my order has been canceled last week. I received a phone call from the company, today, asking me if I wanted to purchase any more flowers, because they didn't have what I wanted for my initial order. I also found out, my order HAS STILL not been canceled, even after a manager told me that my order was canceled. They informed me that a general manager overrode their decision to cancel my order... so, they canceled my order from being canceled, and forced their company to keep my money, and try to send me something else. Unacceptable. I'm on my way to an attorney to sue them for theft, and harassment. I'm currently waiting two hours on the phone for a manager that doesn't exist.

JustFlowers.com response

Darrel, our billing department only called you once and they did in fact leave the correct phone number. We called you because the order's IP address was in another state and the card message wasn't signed so it appeared to be fraudulent. Also, we never refused to cancel your order. We instead offered to send it out with an alternate product and a large $30.00 discount as well.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 24, 2018

Flowers which I ordered from Just Flowers were definitely not as shown in their website's picture or photo. There were probably less than 75% of the blooms shown in the picture when the bouquet was delivered to my friend. I will not order again from JustFlowers!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Sheryll Boam, we are here to help but your order was delivered nine days ago and our policy on your order receipt states that we must be contacted within seven days of delivery.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 19, 2018

I ordered a flowering plants and balloon for my dad. Site says same day delivery. I requested delivery the next day. It has been 4 days and no delivery yet. I have called, online chat and emails the last 4 days. They were supposed to call and email today about status and have not. I am canceling my order and asking for refund. But not holding my breath on refund. They have been very noncommittal and very unprofessional.

Marsha,

Our customer service supervisor already spoke with you today and offered to send your order out today with an apology note. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. We are here to help.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I ordered a beautiful arrangement of blue Hydrangeas and Lilies in a clear glass vessel for my uncle's memorial service. When my cousin sent a picture and thank you for the flowers, I was sick. No way did the arrangement sent come close to the one I ordered. It was squatty, one white Hydrangea and some stubby fill ins in a lime green container with a tacky lime green net bow. Absolutely horrendous. When I contacted JustFlowers.com, I was asked to send pictures of what was sent, which I did. I then received a lengthy email response touting their desire for satisfied customers and substitution standards, ending with an offer of a $7.50 discount (equates to 10% of my cost) on my next order. Unbelievable! I will NEVER use this company again and suggest no one else does either.

Deborah Peters,

We are terribly sorry that item you ordered was substituted. We contacted all of our local florists in the area and exhausted all our resources but we were unable to find anyone who could fill with the exact item. In order for us to deliver on time necessary substitutions needs to be made and although major substitutions were made, we made sure that item was filled to value for the same price that was allotted for the arrangement.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: June 18, 2018

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, AWFUL SERVICE, DELAYED DELIVERIES AND LIARS. Website said "there was still time to place orders to be delivered the same day" so I ordered flowers on a Sunday. EVERY DAY after that I received emails that because they could not delivered the flowers my order was reschedule to the following day. After the second day I contacted customer service and told them I wanted to cancel my order. But to my surprised the next day received another email assuring me the flowers were going to be delivered the next day... I called again and left messages at least three times. I also emailed them to cancel the order - This is while the flowers were NOT DELIVERED YET.

After 4 days they deliver the flowers and still charged me full price. When I call to complain. They simply said they had a record of me calling Monday to cancel but the flower were delivered Thursday already (5 days later) and they could not do anything about it and they denied I ever sent emails even though I have records of it all. Most UNPROFESSIONAL and WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever deal with. THEY TRIED TO TELL ME THEY WERE GIVING ME $10 back for my next order but I already had that since I spent over $50. Pretty much they screwed up and they do not do anything to keep customers happy or coming back. If you are reading this I hope that I can prevent you from making a mistake. Do not order from JustFlowers!!

JustFlowers.com response

MRM, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: June 18, 2018

This flower company is terrible... do not order from them. They say same day delivery... I ordered flowers for a friend and after 3 days still waiting. Rude customer service... refused to put a supervisor on the phone. Had to dispute the claim with my bank to refuse charges on card. It's the worst.

Mildred,

Our local florist attempted to deliver your order on the requested date of June 17th but the recipient was not home. We then made contact with the recipient who agreed to delivery today on June 18th. The order has since been delivered and signed for by the recipient's daughter who's name is Stacey.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 16, 2018

On 6-14-18 I ordered red roses to be delivered to my spouse, at work, as I wanted to give her a little boost after just losing her father. I agreed to an extra charge for express delivery, within 4 hours, which would be several hours before my wife got off work. No delivery was made. I called JustFlowers and after a discussion, I was assured they would re-direct the delivery to my home, no later than 6:00 PM. I agreed, with reservations. No delivery. I called the following day. They were very apologetic, the supervisor I spoke with. They again assured me, after pleading for another chance, that delivery would occur before 6:00 PM that date, Friday the 15th. Guess what- no delivery.

I called today and was given to a manager - who described himself as the highest person I could speak with aside from the owner. He stated that I could not rescind my order until another 24 hours had passed because my order had gone to a florist, and the flowers would be delivered before the magic 6:00 PM tonight. I told him I would refuse the flowers, if they ever showed up, and that I was challenging the charge to my credit card. He said I couldn't do that due to an implied contract, and that I was responsible for the entire amount. I told him to sue me, that I was going to do as I stated. Also, I originally asked for a dozen red roses, but agreed to pay $10.00 for express delivery, and another charge for the "fullest blossoms that day", for a total of $67 something dollars. Imagine my surprise at a charge of $105.59. I leave it to you if this is a reputable firm.

James,

We regret to inform you that we were unable to deliver your order on the date requested. We would like to get your approval if we could reschedule the delivery with an apology note/call to the recipient. Please contact us as soon as possible at one of the phone numbers listed below.

Awaiting your response.

JUSTFLOWERS.COM
800.716.7559

service@justflowers.com

Original review: June 13, 2018

I ordered a funeral bouquet online on Monday morning for a Tuesday funeral. I didn't pay the $4.95 "express delivery" charge, because that was supposed to be for same day delivery, and I didn't need the flowers delivered until the next day. The bouquet pictured was all in white with an attractive spray of tall gladiolas and assorted other white flowers. Altogether, with the $15 in "handling and delivery" charges, I paid over $100 for these flowers. I received a telephone call from the florist to say that they didn't have the gladiolas but could substitute something equally attractive. I indicated that the substitution would be acceptable, so long as I got full value for what I paid. They assured me that I would.

The next day, the funeral home had to CALL the florist because they hadn't delivered my flowers, or flowers ordered by a family member of the deceased, and the funeral service was about to start. Today, (the day after the funeral) my friend, whose father's funeral it was, sent me a picture of the flowers that had been delivered, and I was extremely annoyed to see that it was a very small, nondescript bouquet in a cheap little glass vase. Certainly nothing like what I had ordered and paid for! Needless to say, I wish I had read all these negative reviews before ordering from JustFlowers.

JustFlowers.com response

Elizabeth, we are here to help. Can you please email a picture of what was received to service@justflowers.com

Original review: June 11, 2018

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE! A cut floral arrangement was left in 100 degree heat in direct sun on the porch and the flowers were ruined when it was found...EVEN THOUGH the recipient was home when delivery was made. The florist they contracted with lied about the attempts to contact the recipient for delivery. When asked to redeliver, they wanted to charge $15 to do so. After an attempt to PICK-up the arrangement, it wasn't ready when it was supposed to be - the pickup involved tolls, gas and time away from work for the recipient - the company refuses to refund the money and wants to try to deliver again - but still wants the $15 fee.

JustFlowers.com response

Ashley, according to our records, we already spoke with you on the 11th and informed you that the florist would be redelivering on June 15th. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. We are here to help.

Original review: June 11, 2018

This company JUSTFLOWERS need to be ban. They are #1 scammers. I ordered flowers 2 days before Mother's Day and they delivered it 2 days after Mother's Day. Paid extra to deliver it on time but my mother got a dead and dry flowers... Very disappointing and they blamed me for ordering late... Just stupid!! SCAM... SCAM... SCAM. DON'T LET THIS COMPANY TO HAVE MORE VICTIMS like me. Thanks you!

JustFlowers.com response

Myla, we don't seem to have any a record of any phone calls from you. Can you please confirm your name and order number.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I placed an order on Tuesday for Thursday morning delivery. They advertised possible same day service. I gave them two days so there wouldn't be any slip-ups. I also asked them to call in the morning before delivering. Thursday morning came, no phone call, no delivery. It was set on their front porch Friday evening. My friend just happened to decide to walk her dog that evening in the front yard instead of the back and found the arrangement sitting on the front porch. I would never use "Just Flowers" again.

JustFlowers.com response

Jack, this is the first instance we are hearing of this. We will call our local florist ASAP to find out what happened.

Original review: June 10, 2018

Worst experience and customer service I have ever had ordering flowers! I ordered flowers on 8 June 2018 through JustFlowers.com in Toccoa, Georgia for a family members birthday on 10 June 2018 because the local florist, Alexander's, with whom I have always had reliable service, didn't have the particular flower I was looking for. The order was supposed to be delivered on 9 June 2018 but was never delivered.

I received an e-mail notification from JustFlowers.com to call them to resolve the issue to which I did. I was then given assurances that the order would be delivered on 10 June 2018 - no problem I was assured, they would be there. 10 June 2018, received a notification e-mail just an hour ago that they could not deliver the order today either because my mom lived too far away - JustFlowers.com and my family both reside in the same zip code, 30577. Please call customer service. After a less than heartfelt apology I was assured the order would be delivered on 11 June 2018 - a day after her birthday. Alexander's would have had those flowers delivered within hours after ordering - should have gone with them. Thanks JustFlowers.com for screwing this up for me. You are the worst florist I have ever used - first and only time... Never again! Take heed folks - DO NOT USE JustFlowers.com. You will be sorry you did - just as I am.

Updated on 06/10/2018: So, after several attempts today to get ahold of a Customer Service Manager - they seem to be always too busy to handle my call - in order to cancel my order which they failed to deliver I am still waiting to hear from them. Evidently, only a manager can cancel/refund an order. I wonder why that is? Worst customer service... bar none. I asked the customer service rep for his name and they would only give me their first name. I asked for his full name and he refused to give that to me. JustFlowers is a bonafide scam - do not use them!

JustFlowers.com response

Eugene, unfortunately none of our local florists were open for delivery this past weekend in Toccoa, Georgia. We have left yoo multiple voicemails offering to send your order out today with a 50 percent refund but we have yet to hear back from you. Please call us back at 800.777.1911

Original review: June 9, 2018

I would first like to start by saying this has been the worst ordering experience and customer service in my life with a company! They give false information constantly to obtain an order. Please use any I mean any site but theirs!!! Here’s why. I was given FALSE information, guarantees, assured, re-assured, and promised services that were not provided. Employees continue to false advertise.

I was looking for a florist that could deliver same day and JustFlowers was taking orders for same day, but it may be delivered late as 9pm. Skeptical I called and an employee and verified if the order could still be delivered same day as advertised. The employee assured me that if I placed an order online they would absolutely be delivered today 100% guarantee. Given this guarantee I placed an order for $116 at 10am 5/13. I contacted JustFlowers at 2pm and inquired about an ETA, they couldn't give me an ETA but guaranteed me that they would be delivered TODAY. At 4:26pm I received a call from JustFlowers confirming the order was going to be delivered that day, I was again GUARANTEED. Then at 7:24pm I received an email that the order that I was 100% GUARANTEED by 3 different employees were NOT going to be delivered on 5/13 and was going to be delivered on 5/14.

I was flabbergasted as I was PROMISED, ASSURED, REASSURED, and GUARANTEED same day delivered. I then spent 3 hours after the email calling NUMEROUS numbers they have listed to only be on hold and never be able to make contact, I did leave voicemails asking to please cancel this order. That I don't want the flowers that I was guaranteed to be delivered on another day. This was extremely frustrating to have spent most of my day with this matter only to not have delivered guaranteed goods. I responded to the email and left voicemails that I'd appreciate if they could cancel the order as when ordering SAME DAY delivery items GUARANTEED by multiple employees Justflowers failed to come through. Again I asked just please refund the money. The next morning after getting NO RESPONSE, I started calling the numerous numbers. 6 total.

I did finally get through to a CSR and during our 80 minute conversation I was informed that I could absolutely NOT receive a refund for my same day order that was NOT delivered same day. I explained to the employee that I had 3 different employees guarantee me that my mother's day flowers would be delivered same day. The CSR stated that regardless what the employees stated to me that instead of what the employees are advertising or guaranteeing that doesn't matter cause they go by the policy instead. This is just mind boggling that it is ok and acceptable to have employees FALSELY advertise. Prior to the call with the CSR I received a call from the florist and then she explained to me that they receive an email from Justflowers on Sunday and they didn't understand why they would send an order to them for same day delivery on a day the florist WAS CLOSED.

I explained to them that I was trying to contact JustFlowers to get a refund and she stated that they have not started on the order yet and they would allow time for me to contact JustFlowers due to the wrongdoing that JustFlowers done! I explained all of this to the CSR and she stated that that was not true and that the florist had already completed the order (THIS WAS FALSE), the CSR also stated the order was en route (THIS WAS ALSO FALSE) because the first call I received was from the delivery guy, he stated he always calls to verify someone would be home BEFORE the order was started! The CSR kept LYING. HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? I kept asking and begged for a refund for the $116 I spent for items that were NOT delivered as promised!

The CSR told me it was NOT possible to refund, the company does not do refunds! I told her she was NOT being honest about the order and the florist stated that if they would request a refund that they would be able to process it. Again I explained all of this to the CSR, she stated she would have to contact the florist herself and put me on hold and switch back. I was on hold for 15min for the CSR to switch back & say goodbye and hang up! I was perplexed about every employees false info. I JUST WANT A REFUND! I called again and asked if I placed an same day order & it's not delivered SAMEDAY would I get a FULL refund, she stated ABSOLUTELY! WHAT IS GOING ON!? PLEASE GIVE ME A REFUND!!!

It was for: $116.46. I Filed a complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) which has them listed as A-... AN A- YET THEY HAVE 95% customer complaints NEGATIVE REVIEWS, they currently have 837 CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS, yet somehow they have an A- with the BBB??? WOW JUST WOW. Their first response was that the flowers were delivered and a full refund was issued. On 5/31/18 I responded: "I just spoke with the customer service department with JustFlowers.com and the customer service representative Janice stated that in their system it does NOT show that JustFlowers has issued ANY REFUND OR HAVE A REFUND SCHEDULED! I gave her the information and she stated there are NO notes or comments in the account, what details she stated are Listed is that the flowers were delivered and customer satisfied!" WOW. Just WOW!

BBB can you please request them to show some proof of what they are claiming! They have even given FALSE INFORMATION TO you, the BBB on a complaint! How do you all still accredit them? PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS! I Chose them influenced on the fact the BBB accredited them! IT has been 15 days (12 Business days) since they have claimed they issued a refund! Please help me obtain proof to their claim!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS, I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK IS ALL! On 6/1/18 JustFlowers responded: "Upon further investigation, we can see that neither of the order numbers we quoted to you actually belong to you. For that, we would like to apologize. However, we actually don't have any orders in our system that match the information provided. What is your seven-digit order number?"

On 6/2/18 I responded: "My order number is: ** It was for: $116.46." On 6/4/18 I responded: "If you don't have ANY information in your system regarding this event for order number: **. Here is the original email with time as I explained in my complaint?" I also ATTACHED an email from them to show proof they knew about the order! LIES LIES LIES! ON 6/5/18 they responded: "** was delivered on 5/14/2018 at 4PM." THIS IS Impossible it was NEVER DELIVERED!

ON 6/6/18 I responded: "It has now been 18 business days (24 calendar days) since I've requested a full refund on the flowers that were guaranteed to be delivered on 5/13/18 Mother's day, by 3 employees (which might I add that you have pre-recorded messages that all your calls are recorded so you should be able to easily access your employees making false guarantees). Order number #**. Yet I still have not received any refund! How long does it take for a resolution and full refund to occur? I'm just asking for my money back on flowers that were guaranteed for same day delivery (then were rescheduled for next day) and flowers that were not I repeat were not ever delivered! It's now 6/6/2018."

Today 6/8/18 I responded: "You "Claim" that order #** was delivered on 5/14/2018 at 4PM. This is FALSE! please provide any signed document of delivery? Anything saying flowers were delivered. Because the flowers were NEVER delivered on 5/14/18 or 5/14/18. NO FLOWERS TO THIS DATE HAVE EVER BEEN DELIVERED! I spoke with Dunn's florist, they CONFIRM NO DELIVER WAS EVER MADE! PLEASE provide accurate information. If you have proof of this "Claimed Delivery," Please provide the proof. AGAIN No flowers have ever been delivered." I also responded I would like to add that I have proof that the flowers that you claim were delivered on 5/14/18 at 4pm, as the property has 24 hour surveillance. I have reviewed all footage from 5/14/18 and ABSOLUTELY NO FLOWERS WERE DELIVERED.

I will be compressing and converting video to add as PROOF, you are NOT giving accurate information and again giving FLASE I information regarding this matter. I don't understand why your company continues to lie and give false information instead of JUST issuing a full refund to a customer that your employees gave false guarantees to obtain orders. I REPEAT THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER and ALL I'M ASKING FOR IS A FULL REFUND on the flowers that they had 3 different employees guarantee me that the flowers would absolutely be delivered on Mother's day NOT THE DAY AFTER.

Why is it so hard to get a refund when the company continues to lie and refuse to give me a refund! I am also flabbergasted how the BBB gives them an A- with 95%. I REPEAT 95% Negative reviews/Complaints! Please give me a refund and quit lying! I Have also MADE NUMEROUS contacts with DUNN'S FLORIST in Wentzville, Missouri regarding this matter and their statements DON'T match JUST FLOWERS'. I ALSO have an EXTENSIVE EMAIL FROM DUNN'S FLORIST Driver/DELIVER PERSON that I will be adding to the complaint as evidence, YET Just Flowers has NO PROOF of delivery, they are a HORRIBLE COMPANY THAT NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR THEIR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, FALSE STATMENTS!

PLEASE go to the BBB.ORG website and review all the complaints they have listed and they all tend to be the same and they have the AUDACITY to offer $10 refunds on OVER $100 ORDERS! PLEASE STOP ALL OF THIS AND JUST ISSUE Me A FULL REFUND!!! I will be posting this information on EVERY website I possible can until I get my refund!

JustFlowers.com response

George, we are here to help. What is your seven-digit order number?

Original review: June 8, 2018

I ordered Mother's Day flowers and not only did she not receive but it's June 8th and they still haven't delivered the flowers. I have talked to customer service on several occasions only to be given the promise of delivery. Then they told me that the recipient refused the flowers which is not true because my mother lives with me so I know she never got them. And now they are offering me a partial refund of $10.00 out of the $60.00 I spent for no service. This site is a complete scam and I advise everyone reading to go to a different service.

JustFlowers.com response

Kevin, we are here to help. What is your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 31, 2018

This site is absolute GARBAGE. I order 2 separate orders from this site for both of my Mom’s for Mother’s Day because they advertised “same day delivery” which was a lie. I get that Mother’s Day is busy, but one order wasn’t delivered until Wednesday. The other order I tried to call and cancel since it had been over a week and was calling customer service for over 30 minutes for them to hang up on me. Next time I called, the same thing.

I finally got to talk to a human today (over a month later) for them just to tell me the flowers that I never received were signed for and delivered. I was told maybe a security guard or someone might have signed for them, which is impossible since the community doesn’t have one and they are individual houses. Also, I was there that week and never signed for any flowers. I know have to wait for them to send me the invoice to verify. I don’t know the person who signed to attempt to get my money back. As a broke college student I spend over $150 ($75 each order) to get my parents something nice for it to all just be blown up in my face. $75 is a lot to a young adult and I have yet to receive my refund. This is the worst possible website you could use.

JustFlowers.com response

Chelsea, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Have ordered from this company before and have not been disappointed. Best to buy with discount code as prices are somewhat high. They have discounts all of the time.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I wanted flowers delivered on Mother’s Day. They delivered the day after so we refused the delivery. I disputed the charge and they forged the signature to make it look like the flowers were delivered.

JustFlowers.com response

Charlotte, we are here to help but we are unable to locate an order in our system with your information. Do you have the seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 30, 2018

I am very disappointed. I visited the sites of many of the local florists where I wanted to deliver in the SF Bay area, there were beautiful choices and very affordable prices. I chose JustFlowers because they sported "Same Day Delivery" on some of their bouquets, albeit at nearly twice the price of the local shops, but it was important for me to have the bouquet delivered the same day so I decided to try them. The order was sent in hours before shop opening times on the day I wanted delivery. Needless to say, I did not get "Same Day Delivery". Sorry to say, I will not call on JustFlowers again.

JustFlowers.com response

Monica, we are here to help but we are unable to locate an order in our system with your information. Do you have the seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 30, 2018

I was very disappointed with my last order with this company, the flowers were not delivered to where they were instructed to be delivered to (a headstone) and before a set time. I explain that the reciprocate father would be there visiting his daughter's grave and I wanted the flowers there when he arrived. I was told that the flowers could be placed at her grave site and provide them with the necessary information. When the father arrived at his daughter's grave site he send me a picture, my flowers were nowhere to be found. When I contact JustFlowers they told me the delivery person said he left them at the front office and they considered them to be delivered, and the company refused to refund my money.

JustFlowers.com response

Jennifer, we are here to help. What is your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 29, 2018

This company is a complete and total scam. I ordered flowers for same-day delivery to my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. They never arrived. When I called around 8 that evening, the guy who answered the phone claimed they were out for delivery, which was obviously a lie. I have emailed twice to request help with my order. It's been 16 days and no response. Also tried calling their "customer service" line five times, which was a total joke. It's impossible to reach anyone no matter how long you stay on hold. When I tried an alternate number, the woman was incredibly rude and refused to help. I was forced to dispute the charge with my credit card company. What a freaking waste of time for us and disappointment for my mother-in-law. Never, ever buy from this company!

JustFlowers.com response

Ryan we are writing to inform you that your order 8157164 to Donna has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 4-10 business days to appear on your charge account.

We are so sorry that we were unable to fulfill your last-minute Mother's Day which wasn't received until the day of for same day delivery.

Original review: May 29, 2018

They indicate they would deliver on a Saturday, the day before Mother's Day & did not deliver until Tuesday. I also ordered a balloon, which they charged me for & never delivered. When I emailed, they never responded. Clearly, given all the reviews which state the same, this company is operating a scam & should be ashamed of their operation. They indicated the flowers are accepted, as if the receiver has any idea what commitment of delivery time was expected. I had to sign up to write a review, but it was worth it. I will also follow up with the Better Business Bureau - these people should be found & put out of business. Way to sour people's attempts are sharing joy & celebration by your abusive scheme. Gross.

JustFlowers.com response

Jennifer, we are here to help but we are unable to locate an order in our system with your information. Do you have the seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 28, 2018

On May 11th 2018 I went online to order flowers for my mom for Mother's Day (5/13/2018). After looking online at both 1-800-Flowers and Teleflora.com I decided to try Just Flowers as they had same day delivery (5/11/18). After carefully considering all options, I decided to order 2 dozen of roses for $129.99 and upgraded to the deluxe for an additional $10 which totaled $139.99. I then had the option to add additional flowers for about $15, which I selected to do, and a small box of chocolate for $24.99. The total came in at $192.96. Yes almost $200.00. I felt good about it although it was a lot of money for flowers.

I did not receive a receipt so I called and talked to a service representative. She gave me the order number and confirmed that I purchased 2 dozen of roses and some additional flowers. The order did not come in the same day but the next day, which was fine with me and my mom. However, she only got one dozen of red roses and some carnations. The arrangement looked really floppy. I immediately called Just Flowers for an explanation. I was told someone from the local flower store was going to call me. I waited 10 days but no call. I went ahead and make a dispute with Paypal.

Today 17 days later Just Flowers called me and basically said I might have used a phone to order and could not see the picture of what I ordered which are both false because I used a computer to order and I saw not only the description but a picture of the 2 dozen of roses. What I did not see was neither the pictures or description of the additional flowers that I ordered. I work at home and know how to order online and I am very savvy when it comes to online order. They told me I ordered the Dazzling Reds that comes with one dozen of roses and some carnation (which sounds like a pre-made arrangement) but that's not what happened. I specifically chose the 2 dozen bouquet (hence the $139.99 price) then added additional flowers and did not know what the additional flowers would be. I could not believe what I heard and experienced.

I told them I have a bachelor in IT and business management. I am a computer literate and I have a Master of Business Administration. There is absolutely NO WAY I mistakenly order 1 dozen and thought I ordered 2 dozens. They finally sent me a receipt today when I called to request it and said they showed that they sent me the receipt on the same day I placed the order but showed that I did not open it. (Yes of course they blamed on junk mail which I already knew to check before calling today to ask for the receipt.)

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They poorly handled my case and are a terrible company to do business with. I urge all of you, fathers, husbands, mothers, daughters, sons, and grandchildren out there not to do business with this company! I will make all attempt to spread the words about this company's horrible business practice.

JustFlowers.com response

Ann, we never heard from you regarding this order until two weeks after the order was delivered and it was in the form of a chargeback from Paypal. We are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via telephone, email, and chat.

To address the arrangement delivered, we see that we delivered roses and carnations as ordered.

Original review: May 28, 2018

I ordered delivery of $85 worth of flowers for Mother’s Day because they guaranteed delivery. Not only did my mother not receive her flowers on Mother’s Day, SHE NEVER RECEIVED THEM! I have followed up via email multiple times (which is their recommended contact process), and I have also sat on hold multiple times for 10-15 minutes before they send you to an answering machine. No calls back. This company is fake and horrible. I wish I would have read more reviews before giving them my money. I just want a refund for something they NEVER sent, and I can’t even get that. They are criminals.

JustFlowers.com response

Reid, we are here to help but we are unable to locate an order in our system with your information. Do you have the seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 28, 2018

My niece is ill and I wanted to send her balloons. They promised delivery for today and they did not deliver the balloon today. I would have ordered from another company had I known they could not deliver on their promise. Now it's too late. My order number was: **. Further, they told me the charge would be $44.99 BUT they charged my credit card $66.46. How does a company like this stay in business?

JustFlowers.com response

Mitchell we are writing to inform you that your order 8164744 to Isabel has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. We are so sorry about this. Unfortunately, we do not guarantee delivery on Sundays.

Original review: May 27, 2018

My wife and I placed an order on May 11th for flowers by Mother's Day. The total cost of the order was $107 CDN dollars. My mom is 87 and lives in an assisted living facility in Oceanside, California. I called to wish her a happy Mother's Day only to discover the flowers had not been delivered to her. My wife repeatedly tried to get in touch with someone at the company but she could only exchange email with an automated machine. Eventually she received an email saying that JustFlowers was looking into it. They then informed us that the flowers had been delivered.

The only problem is that my mom never got the flowers. So either they were never delivered or they were delivered to the wrong people at the complex. Their 'System' apparently doesn't concern itself with who gets the flowers, only that you pay for them. So we are out of pocket and my mom did not get her flowers. And JustFlowers takes no responsibility and has no accountability. So take my advice and do not order flowers from them. There is no guarantee the intended recipient will get them. And if they don't, JustFlowers doesn't give a damn because they have your money and their system says they were delivered. Great way to do business don't you think?

JustFlowers.com response

Alex, we are here to help but we are unable to locate an order in our system with your information. Do you have the seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 24, 2018

If you want a business to tell your mother to "pick up her own flowers," you've come to the right place. Like so many others, I ordered Mother's Day Flowers from JustFlowers.com. The only reason I placed the order is because they "guaranteed" delivery for Sunday May 13th. They did not arrive on the 13th and when my mother finally heard from the florist they told her that she could "come into town to PICK THEM UP." At that point, she told them that she wasn't interested in doing so. I called customer service on Monday May 14th to let them know that I wanted to cancel the order. They said they needed to reach out to the local florist and would give me a callback. They never called.

I called back today, May 24th, to follow up on my refund for the flowers that were never delivered and they told me that they couldn't offer me a refund because the florist told them they attempted delivery. The florist made no mention that they told my mother that she could "come into town and pick them up" herself. I spent $121 with JustFlowers.com for what they advertised on their site as a GUARANTEED Mother's Day delivery and they have refused to offer me a refund.

The customer service that I received today was shameful. As a business, using words like "guarantee" without a commitment to providing excellent service to your customers is misleading and deceptive. The people on the phone are perfectly polite but were not at all helpful in resolving this matter. When I asked one of the agents why there was no language upon check out about the "guarantee" not being a real guarantee, she told me that I could find it on the customer service page. Why hide the true meaning of the guarantee that was splashed all over the front page of the website on a tab that customers typically only check AFTER there's been a problem? I buy flowers OFTEN and I thought I'd come across a trusted new vendor and was happy to give them a shot. I'll stick with 1-800-Flowers, Bouqs and the host of other online flower businesses that are upfront about delivery times. Do not trust JustFlowers.com for anything important!

JustFlowers.com response

We are sorry to hear your arrangement was not received, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our system shows the order was delivered, and the florist hasn't told us there was a problem with delivering your order. We must first verify the delivery status before beginning the cancellation/refund process. We will contact the florist ASAP, and will subsequently contact you with the resolution of your refund/cancellation request.

Original review: May 24, 2018

My son and daughter in law ordered flowers for me on Mother's Day to have delivered on the Saturday before so I would have them in time. Saturday came and went with no delivery or call... Sunday (Mother's Day) came and went. No delivery. No call... Monday at 4:23 pm I got a voicemail saying, "We have a delivery for you but we close at 4:30 so you will need to call tomorrow to set up a time for delivery." The flowers were delivered but not the flowers that were ordered and not even slightly close!

The flowers were old and started dying the very next day! It ruined my Mother's Day only because my son and daughter in law spent their whole weekend plus trying to call and email to find my flowers instead of spending Mother's Day with their children! My poor daughter in law was in tears every time I spoke to her! I gave her the number to our local florist and told her to never use these people again!!! JF did call my son later in the week to only try and shift the blame to him! I am still trying to figure out what JF thinks he did wrong... He ordered specific flowers that he knew I loved and he paid for them and requested they be delivered on 5/12/18 then spent 3 stinking days searching for the flowers!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Christopher thank you for contacting us to express your dissatisfaction with your order 8675874 to Sandi.

We are very sorry to hear that you were not 100% pleased with the arrangement that was delivered to Sandi Jones. Unfortunately, we are unable to extend our redelivery policy because it has been over 7 days since the delivery was made. Please click on the link below for an explanation of our 7 day replacement policy.

Original review: May 24, 2018

This company is a joke. I ordered flowers for my Mother-In-Law for Mother's Day. They never arrived. On Monday I canceled the order. On Tuesday they delivered the flowers even though I canceled the order. Since when is Mother's Day on Tuesday. I was so infuriated that I complained to the BBB that I want a refund since I canceled the order on Monday. This stupid company response is that they don't give refunds to flowers that are already delivered. I didn't want them delivered, that's why I canceled the order. I won't settle with the BBB until I get a refund so that's a black eye on them. My Mother-In-Law's Mother's Day was disappointing all thanks to this stupid company. They are inept to do business so please take your business to a florist that knows how to do good business and help put this company out of business so that they don't ruin someone else's special occasion.

JustFlowers.com response

Your order was delivered on 5/15/2018 at 653PM and for the delay, we would like to offer you a partial refund in the amount of the delivery fee.

Original review: May 24, 2018

A dear lifetime friend passed away and I ordered flowers thru JustFlowers three days prior to services. They were not delivered ever! Trying to contact this company was impossible unless you said you wanted a new order and then they would not transfer to customer service. Finally an email got my money back but no apology for the embarrassment I suffered. Don’t use this company.

JustFlowers.com response

George we are writing to inform you that your order 8150100 to Rose has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 4-10 business days to appear on your charge account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by either replying to this email or by calling us.

Sincerely,

JUSTFLOWERS.COM

JustFlowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.

• Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.

• Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.

• Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.

• Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs