1.09/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1352 JustFlowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 15, 2019

I ordered the most expensive (premium) bouquet for my daughter's birthday. She received an ugly, sparse and dying bouquet. The delivery person dropped them in front of the house in the sun, not on the porch. She is an amputee and when she heard a knock and made it to the door, no one was there. She checked throughout the day for flowers on her porch. Finally a friend stopped by and saw them in front of her house. By then, they had been in the sun 4 + hours and the sparse, ugly bouquet was wilted and flowers open. After many calls to them and getting disconnected nearly 10 times when a person came on the line, I called again today only to be told that she received what I ordered. Their supposed 100% money back guarantee is a sham.

Original review: March 12, 2019

On 3/8/2019, I ordered a pretty flower bouquet in a small basket for my sister-in-law. During the check out process, I saw an offer to add an item (teddy bear, balloons etc.) I chose one "Get Well" balloon (she had surgery). Including the flowers 1 balloon, taxes, handling charges, I paid approximately $62.00. I requested that they be delivered to her home on Monday 3/11/19. The florist delivered a bunch of balloons, but, NO flowers. I first called the local florist who said that was the order she received from JustFlowers. I then called JustFlowers who was able to correctly identify my order when I gave the Order #. The lady obtained my name and personal cell number and said she would research it and call me back. The return call resulted in the determination there was "a glitch" somewhere.

The plan was that on Tuesday, 3/12/219, the balloons would be exchanged for the intended flower bouquet by the florist delivery person. My sister in law was informed to expect someone to exchange the balloons for the flowers (???) why not allow her to keep both? But, whatever. Around 12:30pm EST (they are apparently in Los Angeles), I received another phone call from JustFlowers. The plan now was the florist said they delivered a nice bunch of balloons, so I assume the florist was finished (fulfilled the order she received), and I was offered a $10.00 refund. I expressed dissatisfaction, I ordered flowers, paid for flowers, and expected flowers would be delivered.

I was then informed that the florist would charge me $30.00 for the flowers, I suggested JustFlowers should pay the charge. "What are we going to do to rectify this situation"? If needed, I would call the Better Business Bureau. The young lady said she would check on it and return my call. Around 1:30pm EST, I was then offered a $15.00 refunded on my debit card and a coupon for a "future order"...are you kidding me?? I declined the offer and expressed disbelief that a business would not honor an order and basically refuse to satisfy a customer. I have completed a formal complaint with the Los Angeles local BBB. I would be satisfied with the flowers I ordered being delivered by JustFlowers. Unfortunately, I am not holding my breath. I WOULD NOT JustFlowers!! Terrible customer service!

JustFlowers.com response

Lisa Bevins, we are extremely sorry about this inconvenience. Our local florist went ahead an substituted the flowers for more balloons. We offered you a $15.00 refund for this but you declined. We would like to increase our compensation offer to $25.00

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: March 12, 2019

I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday from the JustFlowers.com website. I had used them in the past with good results but this time was a real disappointment. I ordered the fashionista chic arrangement and got the Sears Toughskins special...not even close. They were not very empathetic in resolving the matter either. They wanted additional photos but I wasn't going to reach out to my friend and say, "Your flowers are crap, can you take more photos so I can get my money back." Give me a break.

JustFlowers.com response

Nancy Dark, our customer service team has been trying to get a hold of you so that we can resolve any outstanding issues here. We will try calling you again.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 11, 2019

I ordered an arrangement from JustFlowers.com to be sent to my best friend's father who just lost his wife. I picked out a robust looking, clean and modern looking blue hydrangea floral arrangement to be delivered. The wrong arrangement was sent. It was a few cheap looking white flowers in a vase I would have never picked out. For three days now, there has been many back and forth emails and phone calls with JustFlowers.com (and they in turn have been in touch with the local florist who was responsible for this incorrect arrangement). Surprise surprise...there has been no resolution. This has been the worst customer service experience and I will NEVER order from them again. And I will warn my friends never to order from them.

JustFlowers.com response

Lisa Harpel, we are here to help. Can you please send us a picture of what was received?

Original review: March 4, 2019

I have never maid a purchase with JustFlowers.com. For over three years, I receive almost daily emails from them for their marketing. I have clicked on the "unsubscribe" button a "bazzillion" times (okay that's dramatic). I've sent repeated requests for them to make it stop and remove me from their mailing list. But here we are, almost 4 years later and it's still happening. SO FRUSTRATING! I know I can just keep hitting the delete button, but they are a PEST! I had to enter my email to them in order to start the chat. Funny how we conveniently got cut off only at her end, but it would not allow me to respond to her. I think SHE cut me off. WOW!

JustFlowers.com response

G., we are here to help. Can you please provide your email address?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: March 4, 2019

I was supposed to receive flowers on Valentine’s Day (order number **). I was told that the flowers had supposedly been delivered at 3 PM however they were never received by either our receptionist nor Security. Despite numerous phone calls from the person who ordered the flowers and a call to me to verify nonreceipt, no refund has been received nor have I received my flowers.

JustFlowers.com response

Sue, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 1, 2019

I ordered flowers to be delivered for a birthday. I paid $54.44 for a bouquet that pictured at least 20 flowers in the arrangement. When the birthday girl got them, she sent me a photo and I was so embarrassed. She literally got 8 flowers...only ONE of which was a rose. I apologized explaining that was not even close to what I ordered. I showed her the photo of what she should have received and she insisted I called to get a refund. I have been going back and forth with JustFlowers for 4 days now, was on the phone for an hour again today and spoke with a manager who said they would only refund $18 “because of the 2 missing roses, that otherwise, the order was made to value”. What!? DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME ORDERING WITH THEM! Total false advertisement and they will give you every excuse in the book why you are wrong and they are right. It’s a joke. I should have come here to read all of the awful reviews before I ordered!

Morgan Lenard,

The amount you paid for the arrangement was $40.00 and not $54. The florist used the same type of flowers and the same color scheme though the florist used red regular carns instead of mini-carns so there were less bigger blooms instead of more smaller blooms. You advised us that the recipient is insisting that we give you a full refund but unfortunately we do not issue full refunds on delivered orders. Our supervisor even offered you an $18.00 refund which you accepted.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Ordered Flowers, 2 balloons, bear and chocolate for Valentine's Day. Did NOT receive any balloons and the flowers were 1/2 of the volume of flowers orders. The arrangement showed it should have approx 24 Roses and 36-40 carnations. The arrangement arrived with only 12 Roses and 20 carnations. Florist just filled the rest of the arrangement with white filler. After emailing 4 times with JustFlowers I finally received a return email stating the Florist said they delivered the proper value in flowers and that they said I received the balloons!!! Seriously! I even sent them pictures of what I received. Worst Customer Service EVER!!! And then to basically call me liar about the balloons too. Will NEVER USE THEM AGAIN! BEWARE!!!

Mrs Tammy Arnold,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. At Just Flowers, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations.

We have reviewed the picture that you sent us and have discussed this with the local florist. The florist filled the arrangement to value and made it as close as possible. Add-Ons were in fact delivered together with the 2 mylar balloons.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Ordered a dozen roses for $130 under their same day delivery ad. I called and emailed them when flowers did not arrive. They never responded. Flowers arrived the next day after my wife had already left on a business trip. The florist delivering the flowers instructed me that they did not receive the order from JustFlowers until that day (a day late). When I requested a refund, they only offered a $15 credit. Told me they "rescheduled my delivery" after I placed my order. The only problem is they never notified me of that. Do not use this service. You will be disappointed.

Jim Bond,

We are terribly sorry that your order was not delivered on the day that you requested. Normally, we cannot cancel orders that have been processed with a florist nor can we cancel orders that have been successfully or attempted to be delivered. The order was rescheduled per our policy, which is stated on our website and on the invoice that we sent you.

You may view our policies regarding Delivery via the following link:

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

On February 20, my daughter-in-law's birthday I ordered her some pretty pink roses and balloon bouquet... That evening I found out they hadn't been delivered, and the next day JustFlowers called me and said they weren't able to deliver, and they would try again (that day the 21st). I said, "Yes please do." The next day I received ANOTHER call and email saying the same thing, and that I would received a $5.00 credit for the delay.

Today is the 25th, and I am still getting messages from this "company" saying they apologize for the delay and should they "try again tomorrow". Now I just want my money back!!! This is the first time I've ever experienced anything like this having flowers delivered. People do NOT order from this company! I didn't even want to give one star but it made me.

JustFlowers.com response

Mary Ballard, we can assure you that we have done everything in our power to have your order delivered to the tiny town of Arcadia, Oklahoma. Unfortunately though, all of the florists in the surrounding area have been unwilling to travel there. We are extremely sorry about this. Your order has been cancelled and a full refund has been issued.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Updated on 02/22/2019: Posted a review yesterday, talked to someone AGAIN, was told they would be delivered TODAY before NOON and offered a $5.00 credit for the "inconvenience" Guess What?? It is now 3:15PM and still no flowers that were suppose to be here over a week ago. I have reported your company to my credit cared a fraud. I cannot believe, that this company gets away with stealing peoples money! I will review you on every website and with the BBB until I get my money back!

Original review: An order was place on Valentine's Day with "Guaranteed" delivery. It is now Feb. 21 and still no flowers have been delivered. Oh but wait - a gentleman responded to my email and left me a voicemail letting me know they had been signed for on Valentine's Day. I requested a copy of the signature that signed for them? No they cant provide that. Ok - then give me the name of the local florist you keep talking about and I will go to their shop and see for myself the signature that you claim signed for them. Oh - you can't give that information either?!! SCAM!! I am called my credit card company and reporting fraud! FTD might cost more, but at least they deliver. Never again! Flowers never arrived but you took my $100.

JustFlowers.com response

Lissa Havens, please accept our most sincere apologies. We have been having an issue with the local florist who failed to delivery your order. Please be advised that they have since informed us that that will take care of your order today and have it there before Noon.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I ordered flowers for my wife for our anniversary which is on Valentine's Day. They told me they could have the delivery done that day. The flowers never arrived that day. I did not contact them until the next day. The flowers were finally delivered late the next day. I was very upset and dissatisfied, especially after I spent almost $100. They were told to drop off at the side door in carport but instead they were sitting at the front door for everyone to see!! I was very insulted by the fact that when they did respond to my email they offered me a discount of $7.50 off my next order and a $5.00 refund! What? Do you really think I will be using you again after this. What an insult! I asked for a refund or something close to that. The arrangement was not worth the money either.

JustFlowers.com response

David, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I give no stars! I am so sorry that I did not read all of horrible reviews from this company before I placed my order! Shame on me, at least all the similar complaints on the same day should help my credit company in their decision to refund me for this absurd charge. I placed an order at 4 am on Sunday and was "Guaranteed delivery on same day." I was shocked to learn that the flowers were never delivered the next day, when they sent me an email saying there was a glitch in the credit card order and to contact them. When I called them they said "the glitch was taken care of and that the flowers were already out on delivery." This was not true, the flowers were never out on a delivery because apparently there was a snow storm. And the next day too (so they claim).

Yesterday, I called to complain that the flowers still had not arrived. I spent 25 minutes on the phone (overseas phone call) with very poor customer service that ultimately led me nowhere. I asked for the manager and they have no manager to speak to. They had no clue why the flowers were not delivered but they were sure the flowers were going out that day. Unfortunately, by now I was so irate, that I requested a complete refund and to cancel the order. They didn't agree because she said the flowers were already in route to be delivered. Well, wouldn't you know that they were not delivered yesterday and today, Wednesday, the flowers also were not delivered! And they still refuse to give me a refund and cancel the order.

When I explained that I had contacted my credit card company to dispute the charges, she said to me "I will tell them that I offered you explanation why the flowers were late." What kind of customer service is this? I was really blown away by this entire situation. I was finally very heated from this conversation and decided this was going nowhere. I told the woman that I was going to hang up and I was disgusted at the service, she said, "too bad, I was going to make you a special offer for the next time..." Oh my goodness. Please, please think twice before you order from this company. There were many other options on the web for reputable flower companies, this company will never get my business again. Period. This was by far my most bogus experience with any such online company, ever.

JustFlowers.com response

Sara, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I ordered a twelve red roses to be sent to my partner for the 14th Feb 2019. Which they thought was fair to charge $101 for. The arrangement arrived. They thought in their in their wisdom it would be ok to deliver one rose with I would guessing $20 worth of other flowers as they had run out of roses. On Valentine's Day? After sending an email of which I had no response I then had to call from the UK. I was told that there would be a new arrangement sent out. After waiting five day nothing had been done so I had to send another email out. I've just received a call from a manager to be told they won't be sending a new arrangement out but I can have $15 in compensation. That was an insult. Please think twice before using this company.

JustFlowers.com response

Chris, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I ordered flowers for a funeral that never arrived. After several calls, they finally sent a email saying that the order could not be processed due to a high volume of orders. I requested a refund and they offered to deliver it now to anywhere I like. I told them I want a refund and they said all they can offer is a discount. Im waiting for a supervisor to call me back. I will never deal with this company again.

JustFlowers.com response

Charles Dyak, please accept our most sincere apologies. A customer service supervisor will be calling you ASAP.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I purchased flowers and balloons on February 14th with a guarantee of same day delivery. It is now Tuesday, February 19th and still nothing has been delivered. I have sent several emails beginning on Friday, February 15th to which I've gotten the same reply. "We are sorry for the delay". "We have all personnel working overtime but at this time we can't tell you when your flowers will be delivered". I finally spoke to a real person yesterday and demanded the order be cancelled and refund my money. They verbally agreed to my request, then moments later I received an email that stated they were looking into my request for cancellation but had just been notified by the florist that the flowers were delivered. This is absolutely untrue and an extreme fraudulent act to extort money from me. I truly hope my money is returned but I have absolutely no faith with JustFlowers doing the right thing! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Michael Adams we are writing to inform you that your order 8771573 to Brenda Adams has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 1-4 business days to appear on your charge account.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I ordered flowers for my 77 year old Mom for Valentine's Day and they were guaranteed to be delivered between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. on Valentine's Day. My mother goes to bed at 8 p.m. so she can walk to church in the morning at 6. When we called to ask if she received the flowers she had not. She continued to get out of bed to check her porch until 9:45 p.m. She called the next day to say she did not receive the flowers. I sent her a picture of what the flowers were supposed to look like and showed her that I had upgraded to PREMIUM and added a balloon. I received an email from JustFlowers saying the flowers would not be delivered. If I had known, I would have made other arrangements and cancelled that order.

On Feb. 15th at 3 p.m. a florist delivery showed up at her door. They said they just received the order at noon on 2/15 from JustFlowers. They also said they did not have a picture of what the flowers should look like, but were told to provide pink, red and white flowers. The bouquet was not PREMIUM for $141.00 and did not look anything like what was purchase and there was no balloon. I was GUARANTEED to have the delivery on Valentine's Day per the website info. I was GUARANTEED the delivery would be made by 9 pm.

I tried contacting the company and was told they would issue a $10 credit. I didn't get what I ordered, I didn't get it on time, and my mother lost sleep over it and was very distraught. The worst part, is JustFlowers said they were sorry and would include a note with the delivery saying they were sorry the delivery didn't make it by the day. There was absolutely no note from the company with the small floral arrangement that arrived. My 77 year old mom was so excited to get flowers and kept checking her porch until 9:45 p.m. How do you think that is right?

JustFlowers.com response

Colette Slate, we are extremely sorry about the delay. Our local florist did in fact view a picture of the arrangement before it was delivered. We will have our customer service supervisor contact you in order to offer you a much more reasonable solution.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I ordered flowers & chocolate to be delivered to a friend who was down and needed a little pick me up. I ordered them on Thursday 2/14/19 (Valentine’s Day) for same day delivery. I was understanding that it got delayed due to the holiday. They arrived to her on Saturday and with no chocolates after several calls and emails. I then asked to speak to a manager and after a 30 min hold a person named Regi told me that I had to wait for them to do an investigation. Pardon my language, but investigation my **. They did not wait to take my money so why do I have to wait for them to investigate something that has nothing to do with me. Long short of it, no candy, the worst customer service, and I think I deserve all of my money back for the inconvenience and the rude service of this manager.

JustFlowers.com response

Monique Toney, our records indicate that our customer service supervisor spoke with you on 2/18 and offered a $59.99 refund which has already been issued. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. We are here to help.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Well when order was placed it had my daughter's name spelled correctly but in the card it was all wrong. Then they called and wanted an additional 15$ for shipping. When the flowers showed up they were damaged and parts falling off. For 63.95 this was terrible. Then customer service places you on hold for 30 min at a time in hopes of you giving up and hanging the phone up. Poor broken English and every other word is unhu. I will never use them for flowers again.

JustFlowers.com response

Adam, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I place 4 orders with JustFlowers.com for a total of just under $400.00. All were for Valentine's Day and were guaranteed to be delivered on Valentine's Day. The 1st was ordered on 2-12-2019 it was delivered on the 13th (wrong). Next 3 for my granddaughters ordered on 13th to to the same address. One delivered and order number ** was not and was delivered the 16th. Now that sure made my 11 year old Granddaughter feel like my Valentine "Thanks to JustFlowers.com". The third was delivered ok. So 50% of the orders was carried out as ordered. I received an e-mail from them Valentine's Day stating that there was a delay in delivering the one order which makes no sense because they delivered the other to the same address. They are a scam. I have e-mailed and called several times and have yet to talk with anyone. I've done business two times now with JustFlowers.com my first and my last.

Russ Bradshaw,

It appears that we have a lot to address. We will have our customer service supervisor contact you directly in order to provide explanations on each of your orders with us.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I ordered flowers for same day "guaranteed" delivery on Valentine's Day (2/14/19). There were banners and advertisements on their website that said same day delivery on Valentine's day was guaranteed. I waited all day and nothing was delivered to our home address. I got an automated call around 6pm stating that the flowers could not be delivered that day and they would be delivered the next day. I tried calling JustFlowers.com 6 times and never spoke to a representative. I was only transferred to a voicemail service. I left multiple voicemails but never received a call back.

When the flowers were still not delivered by 5PM next day, I filed a dispute with Norton Shopping Guarantee. I then promptly received communication from Norton that the dispute had been settled by JustFlowers.com and they were issuing a refund. If it were not for the Norton Shopping Guarantee I would have been working through my credit card to dispute the charges. I will never order from this site again. They are too expensive and do not deliver on guaranteed times and in this case, did not deliver at all.

JustFlowers.com response

Kellon Marchman, we are writing to inform you that your order 8773878 to Jacquelyn Marchman was credited on 2/15/2019. Credits normally take 1-4 business days to appear on your account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We are very sorry about any distress you may experienced.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I would give no stars but it won't let me. I ordered flowers for my mom and dad’s 50th wedding anniversary party. I paid extra for delivery before 1pm on Saturday February 16. I paid $125 for the flowers. The florist tried to deliver them at 4:30 after the party was over. That is not the worst of it. When they got there they were horrible and nothing like what I ordered. One hydrangea and 2 or 3 tiger lilies and that was all. Who would pay $125 for that. I did not accept them as they were late and terrible. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. My parents only have one 50th. Very upset. My order number is **. Refund my money.

JustFlowers.com response

Michele Perry, we are here to help. Can you please email a picture of what was received?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

On the 2/14/2019 Valentine's Day it cost me 146.95 and I am from Australia. I send flowers for my fiancee this JustFlowers.com. She rang up. Told send photos as well. Over the last day hearing what saying to her they told her she get new ones and the day as well her 2/16/2019 have them replaced. She rang up when I was on Skype with her. All they done gave her the run around. Now I want my money back. What done send her dead flowers Valentine's Day and 146.95 is a lot of money for me.

JustFlowers.com response

Brian, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I paid over $100 to order flowers for my girlfriend for Valentine's. The website says "same day delivery". My girlfriend never received the flowers on Valentine's or the day after. (She even stayed in the office late on both days, in hope to receive them, but they never came.) I called Just Flowers. I waited for like 20 minutes, only to be delivered to a voicemail. I also sent a note through their website. No response so far. Is this a scam? Anyway, it's now long after Valentine's. I don't want the flowers anymore. Please give me a full refund. My order number is **.

Xiang Yan,

Our system shows the order was sent to a florist. We would need to confirm non delivery with the shop before we can proceed with the cancellation of this order.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Update on 02/22/2019: Received an e-mail from the company stating they do not give refunds after they have delivered. They never should have delivered in the first place as the order was canceled according to their customer service rep. Wife was already gone when flowers finally showed up and the wrong order was sent. How do they take your money and deliver way outside their "guaranteed" delivery and bring the wrong product and not do refunds??? You did not deliver the item ordered and refuse to give a refund? Come and get the $10.00 worth of crappy flowers you brought my wife, they are still sitting by the dumpster! I will be looking into charging back my credit card.

Original: Ordered 2 dozen long stemmed roses and a bear for my wife for Valentine's Day. $183.00 for guaranteed same day delivery. Never arrived. Next day waited until 4:00 pm. Still not delivered. Called and tried to cancel. They said it was on the truck and would be there in 10 minutes. Ninety minutes later still not delivered. Called back and was told it was still at the florist. Said I want to cancel and they said, "A supervisor will call you back," but never got the call. Flowers finally delivered and was only one dozen, not long stemmed and not in the large red vase as promised. Flowers already curled up on the edges and they messed up the card as well. Called back. Was told it was delivered. Nothing they could do.

JustFlowers.com response

Jeff and Donna, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I ordered flowers for my wife on Valentine's Day which was also our wedding anniversary and JustFlowers did not deliver until the end of the next day, so I refused them. Now, they do not want to return my money, so I hope this review costs them a lot more.

JustFlowers.com response

Alvaro Betancourt, our local florist is unable to resell the flowers that you refused. Therefore, you are responsible for the entire cost of the arrangement.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I ordered flowers for my daughter. They never arrived and nobody called. I called customer service and of course could not reach anyone. Had to leave a message. In meantime I went out of town and they are communicating. Is my work email. So I call and call and call and call. Finally w/ days later I reach a real person. I get address so my daughter can pick up order. She gets there and they have no idea who she is or why she is there. Call and call and call customer service while she waits a hour. Finally get someone and after 20 minutes on hold while they talk to florist they work it out. I then ask for a partial refund since she had to pick me up and I spent 3 hours on the phone trying to get it fixed. 35 minutes on hold they refund $15 of my $110 order. ABSOLUTELY WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. They will never see another penny of my money.

JustFlowers.com response

John Sandridge, our records indicate that the recipient picked up the flower arrangement at 145PM on 2/16/2019.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Order flowers to be delivered on Valentine's day, when order was placed there was no mention of any delays due to a busy Valentine's day. Started placing calls early afternoon with concerns about delivery, no calls answered or returned. Same with many emails sent. I felt like I was scammed. WARNING TO ALL DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I was ripped off for $110. Day after Valentine's day I get a email saying flowers were delivered, my wife had this day off. She called office manager to verify delivery. No delivery was made. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I can understand busy days, a phone call or email should have been sent to me. Very poor customer service. Not even worth giving 1 star.

Greg Goldston, your order was delivered on 2/14/2019 at 656PM

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Updated on 02/23/2019: I reported this company for fraud. We ordered flowers for GUARANTEED DELIVERY for Valentine's Day! We order the a simple bouquet of roses for my boss's wife. I placed the order on his behalf because he was traveling and out of the country. Firstly the customer service agent did not speak or appear to understand English. I had to repeat everything multiple times with the exception of our credit card details. The Saturday following Valentine's Day my boss arrives home at 2am only to discover the flowers I had promised I ordered and received a guaranteed delivery had never been delivered.

When I called the company to report it, the first Customer Service rep also did not speak English well and could not care less about the order or the lack of delivery. She was absolutely unconcerned. She called me back two hours later and said she found out the local florist never delivered the flowers and told me that we would receive a refund in 24-48 hours.

Several days later, I received a call from an English Speaking customer service agent, she proceeded to force me to repeat my concern multiple times. She said she was going to call the florist and "find out what happened." I told her I didn't care what happened, I want the refund and to be left alone. She called me every night for four nights to "assure me" she was working on finding out what happened.

Finally yesterday she left me a voice mail stating that the local florist says he delivered the flowers personally on Saturday (which was untrue) and that she could not give me a refund. We reported them for fraud, reversed the charges and will fight them in court. They attempt to respond to these reviews to try and dispute the truth. I no longer care and only wish to warn people about using their services.

Original Review: I had to place a last minute flower delivery for my boss' wife for Valentines Day! I was assured, guaranteed that the roses would be delivered. I had to repeat every single bit of information (except my credit card info) multiple times for the customer service agent to get it “correct.” My boss comes home from his trip at 2am only to discover his wife DID NOT receive the flowers I had promised would delivered. When I called for a refund and to complain I was faced with someone who cannot speak English very well but also could not care less that the order was not delivered. What is so infuriating is they clearly understood enough English to get the charge to my card zapped up quickly but failed everything else!!! Do not use Just Flowers.

JustFlowers.com response

Daniele, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I ordered roses for my girlfriend to be delivered at her office on Valentine's Day and they never arrived. She even stayed at work late on Thursday and Friday to wait for them, only to be devastated when nothing arrived. Worst of all, I never received an update or explanation in any form as to what happened. I tried to reach out to them via email and phone but never received any response or answer. At this point I'm convinced that I fell victim to a scam. Valentine's Day has come and gone and there's no longer a need or desire for these flowers. I want a refund, not flowers delivered in front of all of her co-workers a week late, that's mortifying.

JustFlowers.com response

Matthew, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

JustFlowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.

• Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.

• Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.

• Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.

• Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs