2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

3.8/5 (2518 ratings)

About JustFlowers.com

JustFlowers.com is a website that sells flower bouquets, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts that ship throughout the U.S. and Canada. Its large online selection of flowers and add-ons helps you send gifts from afar. The company also offers express and same-day delivery options.

Pros

• Express and same-day delivery
  • Vast array of options
  • Gift baskets available

Cons

• Cluttered and outdated website
  • Can be expensive

Bottom Line

JustFlowers.com is a privately owned online floral retailer. The company has a large selection of flowers, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts. It also offers same-day delivery.

Top JustFlowers.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

We used JustFlowers form the UK to be delivered in Canada. We were surprised to discover it was an American site... They even phoned us in the UK to help with the order, in the m...

Verified

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife in our hotel room on our honeymoon. They were beautiful, and lasted longer than our stay. Wish we could have taken them home. They wer...

What is JustFlowers.com?

JustFlowers.com is an online floral retailer that’s based in California and has been operating since 1996. With its large network of florists and vendors, the company is able to ship all kinds of flowers nationally and to Canada. It also offers express and same-day delivery. You can order by occasion or by flower or plant type. JustFlowers.com also carries gift baskets featuring candy, meat and cheese, fruit, chocolate, coffee, scented goods and teddy bears.

How does JustFlowers.com work?

JustFlowers.com works with florists worldwide to fill online bouquet orders. The company ships some items in as few as four hours, focusing especially on swift delivery for funeral flowers. Its website also has tips on flower care and color meanings to help you choose a bouquet. JustFlowers.com guarantees fresh and beautiful presentations; if you’re not satisfied with your arrangement, you can contact customer service within seven days to solve the problem.

JustFlowers.com prices

Most of JustFlowers.com’s arrangements cost between $49.99 and $99.99, though its larger displays can run $180 or more. Its site also has a section for flowers under $50 if you’re looking for a deal. Its small gift baskets range from $57 to $87, and larger baskets cost between $112 and $146.

The prices listed on the website don’t include taxes or handling fees, and shipping costs extra (express shipping is an additional $4.99). JustFlowers.com’s service fees start at $9.99, though this is sometimes included in shipping. Phone orders are subject to a $6.99 fee, and there’s a $29.99 minimum requirement to order.

JustFlowers.com FAQ

Does JustFlowers.com offer express delivery?
Yes, JustFlowers.com has an express delivery option for an additional fee of $4.99.
Where is JustFlowers.com available?
JustFlowers.com delivery is available throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Does JustFlowers.com work with local florists?
Yes, JustFlowers.com works with a large network of florists across the country and worldwide to fulfill bouquet orders.
Where is JustFlowers.com located?
JustFlowers.com is based in Los Angeles, California.

Is JustFlowers.com legit?

JustFlowers.com has been operating for over 20 years, and while the company does have some good reviews, it’s worth looking at what other customers have said to see what problems you might have. JustFlowers.com is a solid choice, but it's worth shopping around and looking at other available options.

JustFlowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: May 19, 2021

Needed flowers in a rush for a family member's funeral. Every company I had called said they did not have the flowers I wanted but this company definitely stood up to the test. Delivery was exceptional and on time. Will definitely use them again.

Original review: May 7, 2021

They bring really fresh perky flowers, the designer who made the grouping does a beautiful job of putting the flowers together so you see each one of them and the the colors are well mixed together. The case they came in also was a beautiful addition to the mix, not that plain plastic square with the foam stuff. A vase you could use over and over.

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2021

Always helpful & prompt delivery. Customer service is excellent & courteous. Delivery is always on time & exactly what I've ordered. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting flowers or the array of things they offer.

Original review: May 5, 2021

I have tried a few other shops and found them to be the best. I would consider them above anyone that ask me. They're fast and I haven't ever had any complaints with them. My family has used them, me and my friends have used them. They are the best.

Original review: May 4, 2021

I was very surprised that I could get beautiful flowers from Groupon. I got a really good deal and the flowers were so pretty and the smell just filled the room. I will definitely order these again and again.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I ordered flowers for my mom for Mother's Day. The flowers never arrived. They told me they delivered them but my mom's Ring cameras had no proof of delivery. They ripped me off of over $100! Never doing business with them again!

JustFlowers.com response

Edward, we are very sorry to hear about this but Mother's Day was five months ago so if you can please DM us your full name and/or seven-digit order number, we can go ahead and try to investigate this for you.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I called on Friday morning to have flowers delivered (as promised) for a friend's birthday. I received a notice at 5 AM on Sunday that the flowers couldn't be delivered as promised and they wouldn't be delivered until Monday. No, "we'll waive delivery fee." No "we'll give you credit on your next order". Just "sorry". They couldn't care less. Will never use again.

JustFlowers.com response

Jeffrey, we received your order on Saturday at 11:23 AM and by that time all of the shops were booked up in that part of Idaho. With your approval, your order has since been rescheduled for delivery today, Monday.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

I sent sympathy flowers with 1 digit missing. My fault, I acknowledge but for the last 2 days despite spending hours on the phone and emailing I have not heard back from them. I have been unable to cancel or have the order resent. I will not be using this service again. Horrible customer service.

JustFlowers.com response

Paula, we are writing to inform you that your order 9250284 to Peggy has been updated, per your request.

Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mailing or calling us should you need any additional assistance. Thank you for your patience.

JUSTFLOWERS.COM
    800.716.7559

service@justflowers.com

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I order an arrangement for a funeral, was supposed to be delivered the same day. Well that didn't happen, the flowers arrived 3 days later. This company is very hard to contact, you can't inquire about an order online, and when you call, you're on hold forever, and mind you, I went from a $40 arrangement that costed me $75, totally ridiculous...WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!! PROFLOWERS IS MY CHOICE FROM NOW ON, AND SHOULD BE EVERYONE ELSE'S!!!

confirms delivery on 09-07-2021 at 01:15 PM ,Order left with Intended Recipient

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

I also only put ONE star because they don’t offer an option for ZERO!! First and foremost these people operate under multiple entities and will contact you under multiple entities! flowerdelivery.com is where I ordered and justflowers.com is the customer service entity that contacted me when I complained. The arrangement delivered was a sad misrepresentation of what was ordered. Unfortunately I couldn’t post photos, which would have made anyone disgusted with what transpired and the solution offered.

The arrangement sent was of average size (like a basket you would sit in the center of your dining table at Thanksgiving), it doesn’t even look as big as the ‘Standard’ option for the arrangement I actually paid for! I understand substitutions but this was ridiculous! I could actually count the individual flowers that were in the arrangement delivered, none of which are flowers that were listed for this arrangement which were: orange snapdragons and carnations, complimented with bright yellow spider mums and daisy pompons, amidst assorted lush greens. BUYER BEWARE BECAUSE THE SAGA CONTINUES!!!!

When I contacted customer service they gave me the runaround about how their policy states the florist may make substitutions. To ALL of the flowers? So I went to ‘said’ florist because I found it hard to believe that a FLORIST doesn’t carry CARNATIONS…. Guess what, yes they had carnations, many colors! When the company called again (this time a manager) she actually tried to say that it was because the arrangement I had chosen had blooms only in the front. SHE THEN ASKED, NOT IF I HAD, BUT IF I COULD GET A PICTURE OF THE BACK OF THE ARRANGEMENT TO PROVE HER POINT! Seriously? These were funeral flowers, which she was well aware of! I told her NO, I’m not going to call the grieving widow and ask her to take a picture of the back!! What kind of tacky, classless request is that! NOR, upon arriving at the funeral was I going to stroll around behind the CASKET and snap a selfie with the flowers in question!!!

What I CAN tell you all because I was tenacious enough to sit here and COUNT!! Was that the STANDARD $74.99 version of the PREMIUM $114.99 ($141.99 out the door) arrangement I ordered had STANDARD: 12 Snapdragon stems, 12 Carnations, 6 large Spider Mums and 18 Daisy pompoms TOTAL 48 BLOOMS, with the statement that if I ordered the PREMIUM arrangement “We'll add lots more! The premium arrangement makes quite a statement.” It made a statement alright ‘INSIGNIFICANT’.

What I could count from the front and sides was the following on this (PREMIUM) arrangement: 2 Roses, 2 Chrysanthemums, 1 small Sunflower, and 1 Lilly stem with 2 open flowers right up the center. TOTAL 7 BLOOMS for both front and sides. I can guarantee there were just 2 or three or in back. THESE ARE THE FACTS!!! My guess is this company tries to underbid other companies and then uses the substitution clause to allow the florist to downsize and make an arrangement more economical for the florist. Unethical business practices. Buyer beware. I have photos.

JustFlowers.com response

Sharon, we are here to help. Our customer service supervisor has left you a voicemail. Please call us back at 800 715 2799

JustFlowers.com Company Information