1.06/5
Based on 324 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 19, 2018

1146 JustFlowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 19, 2018

Whatever you do never order flowers from JustFlowers.com! On the day before Mother's Day they sent my 88 year old mother a bouquet of lilacs that were half dead. The bouquet didn't even have any greenery or baby's breath in it to help make it more attractive. Rather it looked like someone just went out back and whacked off a branch of a bush. They didn't even smell like lilacs!

When I complained the company sent a bouquet of some weird flowers again with no added baby's breath or greenery and it certainly wasn't worth what I paid for it! All week I tried to get a response from their customer service online so today I tried their phone number. I ended up in a fight with a representative who clearly doesn't know what customer service means. And I get told the flower shop won't redo the arrangement because it has been longer than 3 days! WAIT I'm being denied what is due me because I waited to try to get a hold of the company by doing it the way they requested online? So the long and the short of it is the flowers you order will not be the ones you get and when you complain they argue with you and won't honor their guarantee.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I ordered flowers for my daughter and my daughter in law for Mother’s Day. My daughter in law received hers a day late and my daughter never received hers. I sent several emails and I never got a response. I called them three times, I’m put on hold while they contact florist and they told me they were delivered. My daughter and son in law looked everywhere around their home and found nothing. Today they said no one was home so they left them on the porch. They were home all day. The money for the flowers have been taken from my checking account but never received them. Please help me. I am so upset because they were for my daughter, the kindest, sweetest loving person in the world. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Flowers were to be delivered on Sunday. It is now 10 pm on Friday night and they have not arrived. I have contacted customer service just to be put on hold for 20 minutes and then sent to a voicemail. I leave a voicemail and nobody calls me back. The third party company who was supposed to deliver it keeps telling me they will call me back tomorrow. THAT'S 6 DAYS IN A ROW NOW. I am getting sick of this. Everytime I call they tell me that they are going to make another bouquet and send it out right away. And still nothing. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Ordered an overpriced bouquet from JustFlowers for Mother’s Day. Received verification that the flowers would be delivered on Sunday May 13. I received emails on Sunday and Monday 5/13 & 5/14 saying flowers “couldn’t be delivered” with no further explanation other than they would try again the following day. Flowers were eventually delivered 2 days late. I attempted to call JustFlowers numerous times and would remain on hold for 12-15 minutes before being transferred to a voicemail system in which nobody returned my calls for 4 days.

Also replied to the notification of late delivery email as instructed and still received no return calls. When customer service eventually called back, the representative stated that it was “JustFlowers' policy” that if the flowers couldn’t be delivered they would try on the following day. The representative finally informed me that there were no florists in the area of the delivery who could fulfill my order, yet could provide no reason for why they took my money before having a guaranteed supplier. JustFlowers also offered no resolution in the form of a reduction of charges to my order or a discount on any future orders to compensate for their failure to fulfill their order as it was advertised. Horrible company and horrible customer service who I would recommend everyone avoid at all costs.

Original review: May 19, 2018

They never delivered flowers. They did not tell me they would not be delivered then blamed me because they have a policy that says if it can't be delivered it would be delivered the next day. Again not delivered the next day. They blame me because they have a policy. If they would just have informed me it wouldn't be delivered I would not be so upset. Do not order flowers from them!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: May 18, 2018

I ordered flowers to be delivered on Sunday, May 13th online and received a confirmation email and expected time of delivery. The flowers were not delivered. I received an email stating that the flowers would not be delivered until the next day (Monday). Monday and Tuesday came and went and still no flowers. It is now Friday, May 18. I have spent over an hour total on hold over the course of 4 calls to customer service. After 15-20 minutes on hold each call, I am directed to a voice message system where I leave my order number, name, and phone number. I still have yet to be contacted or speak with a representative. I strongly advise against using JustFlowers.com.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I placed two orders on May 10 2018 for delivery the day before Mother's Day. To my dismay, they were NOT DELIVERED on Mother's Day either! Multiple attempts to get an update through the website was USELESS and trying to call JustFlowers was ridiculous (I waited on hold for 20 minutes and then hung up on!) on Monday May 14. I immediately sent two reply emails to JustFlowers on May 14 after receiving a notice that the flowers would be delivered on the 'next available delivery date'. My reply to the emails were to CANCEL MY ORDERS IMMEDIATELY and asking for refund.

I received an email this next day that one of the orders had been cancelled and I would receive my refund in 4-10 days. I am PISSED that neither my mother or mother-in-law received their Mother's Day Flowers and all they can tell me is they are 'sorry' and will refund my money in '4-10 days?' It sure took them all of 4 seconds to remove almost $180 from my credit card!!! Not only was I dealing with this bull but I lost my grandmother the day before Mother's Day, and I sure as hell didn't order her burial flowers from JustFlowers!!! I spent my hard earned money elsewhere! Never again will I or any family use JustFlowers! How ridiculous and I am more than sure it was A SCAM after reviewing all the other complaints!!!

Original review: May 18, 2018

I ordered flowers on the morning of Sat. May 5 to be delivered that day- provided pertinent information/address etc. I then received call that they would be delivered on Sunday... Fine I said and verified address to be delivered to. Then I received call that they would not be delivered until Monday and to verify address which I did. JustFlowers sent order to another City. The flowers were delivered Monday and ALL the roses in the bouquet were dead. I sent picture of flowers to service@justflowers.com asking for my money back. The flowers not only were delivered the day after Mother's Day, but they were dead and JustFlowers sent order to flower shop in another city when there were 4 flower shops in the town to be delivered to. They will not return my emails regarding my dissatisfaction.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Ordered flowers for my aunt. Picked flowers off the guaranteed delivery for her region. They took the money immediately. They said it would be delivered Saturday. No Saturday delivery, so I called. They said by 3pm on Mother's Day. Mother's Day evening no delivery. They told me that Mother's Day was like Christmas for florists and I needed to understand. So upset said I said fine that I would accept Monday delivery. No Monday delivery. I called, I sent messages on Facebook, I submitted a confirmation request on the website. No response other than them blocking me on Facebook for complaining about being out $70.

I went on the Better Business Bureau website. There were 19 positive and over 200 negative reviews yet they have an A rating. I want my money back. I know other people spent more than that but $70 is a lot for me to be out and no one got anything out of it. My order number is ** in case they read this and say they don't know what I am talking about. I will be leaving a rating on the BBB website and I have already contacted my bank about this scam!

Original review: May 18, 2018

This is a horrible company to order flowers from. I wanted to order flowers for Mother's Day last minute due to last minute changes with my travel plans. I googled and looked at several companies that could deliver next day or day of. JustFlowers had advertised on their website that they could deliver flowers on Mother's Day. I was able to pick flowers, select the date for Mother's Day and it took me to the confirmation screen that the order went through. I checked my email and thought it was strange that I didn't get a confirmation email even though my card charged immediately but luckily I wrote down the confirmation number ** from the website for my record. I waited for my mother to call me with her "surprise" delivery of the flower.

After 9PM on Mother's Day, I called my mother to see if she received anything and she stated that she did not. I decided to wait until Monday and yet again, the flowers were never delivered. I attempted to call their phone number listed on their website and their outsourced rep (most likely from the Philippines) stated that they could only take orders and I had to call their customer service line, which was closed at the time. Why are their reps not trained to handle inquiries or customer service? This was a red flag. They ended their call that they are here to help us 24/7... Umm... Not really but okay. I went on their webpage and used their contact feature so someone would contact me (which nobody ever did).

I waited for their customer service line to be open the next day, Tuesday and the hold time took over 30 minutes before I couldn't wait any longer. I called their number that was listed on their website and the rep pushed back again, stating that they can only take orders. Quite frustrating. I checked with my mother again and the flowers were still not delivered. The following day, my mother finally received her flowers around 10AM on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 and called to tell me that the florist who had delivered the flowers had recommended that I call the company to get a refund. This is three days after Mother's Day! I have not received an email or a call from the company to let me know they were unable to delivered, as promised on their website.

I was never contacted that my order would be delayed. Flowers are usually ordered because of a celebration or due to an event. This is a time sensitive type of service! I called the customer service line again and was finally able to get someone. I stated my frustration and that my flowers were not delivered as on Mother's Day as promised and was delivered 3 days later. The rep apologized and stated that according to their website, delivery could be delayed until the following day due to the volume on Mother's Day.

Umm... It wasn't delivered the next day... It was delivered 3 days after Mother's Day with no email or call to notify that that there was even an issue. I asked for a refund and he said he would talk to his supervisor, came back from hold and said they couldn't do anything. Horrible company and service! You do not put your customer first. There is no urgency. You need to train your reps to handle this type of issues. You need to communicate to your customers. Your rep lied to me as the guideline on your webpage stated that it could be delivered the next day but in my situation, it was beyond that timeline.

JustFlowers.com response

Quang Le, this is the first time we are hearing of this. We will contact our local florist and get to the bottom of why your delivery was delayed. Please accept our deepest apologies.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I ordered two flowers for Mother's Day. One flower was delivered and were in great condition, however the other one was not delivered until today. I tried calling customer service but couldn't get through. I tried submitting through the website but no one contacted me. I still would like it to be delivered but I don't know how else I can still contact JustFlowers.

JustFlowers.com response

Kristine, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven digit order number?

Original review: May 18, 2018

I placed an order with this company on Saturday before Mother’s Day. Knowing it was one day before Mother’s Day, I was worried about delivery on Sunday. After attempting to order with two other companies prior, I found both of them to show delivery would not be completed by Sunday. Then I found JustFlowers.com which guaranteed delivery on Sunday. I placed an order with them and expected delivery on Sunday. When the order didn’t arrive on Sunday I expected an email or some sort of notification notifying me of the change in status of the order. None of that occurred.

I intended to cancel the order but forgot due to the busyness of life. Tuesday afternoon, flowers arrive. Flowers are fine, nothing too fancy for the $90 spent on them. Thursday, contacted JustFlowers.com to inquire about the guarantee. I was told that sometimes orders aren’t delivered on time due to business’ not being open and the fact that it was this Sunday. At that time I requested a money back guarantee due to the fact that the website stated Sunday delivery guaranteed. I was then told that if I had read the fine print it says there were stipulations that said sometimes orders aren’t delivered on time.

I was offered first a five dollar refund and when I complained was then offered a $10 refund. I then asked to speak with the manager and after being put on hold for 10 minutes and then hung up on I called back again and asked to speak with the manager and was offered a $15 refund. Manager states this is the best that they could do and that’s all that they would be able to do. I accepted said offer but told manager that I would file a complaint. This is that complaint. Do not do business with JustFlowers.com. Find another option for your flower delivery services. Too bad a ZERO star review isn’t available.

JustFlowers.com response

Benjamin, we didn't receive your last-minute Mother's Day order until Saturday night at 1131PM. We are terribly sorry that we were unable to fill it on Sunday with such short notice. Please accept our deepest apologies.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Ordered a beautiful rose plant in a lovely basket for Mother’s Day, what was delivered was not even close! Tried calling the customer service, at least they called back. However, the messaged left couldn’t even be understood. We’ve tried calling back and have been put on hold for what seems like hours, probably trying to get through all of these awful complaints. Next stop YELP to place a review there!

Original review: May 17, 2018

I had place an order on Mother's Day for a basket of roses, but what she received something totally different. It wasn't anything close to what I had order or close to the image and description they had on their website. They weren't even roses. I tried getting in contact with customer service for a few days now and one of those days I tried calling for an HOUR. All I would get is a recording followed by being hung up on. It leads to believe that this website is a scam. JustFlowers if you get a chance to read my review. I would like a refund.

JustFlowers.com response

Anthony, we are here to help. Can you please email a picture of what was sent to service@justflowers.com

Original review: May 17, 2018

Ordered flower arrangement a week ago. To be delivered today. They didn't deliver my ordered arrangement. They did not call to say they were unable to do so. They have not offered a refund or to add to order. Very poor service. I do not recommend using their service.

Original review: May 17, 2018

JustFlowers.com is the WORST customer friendly company I have ever seen. This company is a scam. I wished I would have looked at the reviews before ordering. I placed a Mother's Day order on Saturday May 12, 2018, **, & to this day on 5-17-2018, mom has not received them. I have called, emailed & left messages at least 5 times. I haven't been able to talk to a person yet. I get the recording, follow the prompts, left messages & then get hung up on! NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE THIS COMPANY! I even called all of the florists in the town the order was to go thru & none have received an order from this company. So they lie to people, take your money & give you the runaround! My email to them from yesterday states that I want the order canceled & requested a full refund. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

JustFlowers.com response

VERONICA BOHANNON we are writing to inform you that your order 8144739 to DAPHNE WILBOURN has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 4-10 business days to appear on your charge account.

Original review: May 17, 2018

HORRID COMPANY- Like everyone else I ordered flowers for my daughter to be delivered Mother's Day. Tues afternoon I got out of the hospital and spoke to her to find out no delivery. I called and after an extremely long wait was sent to leave my name, number and order number. At 8pm that night I received an e-mail saying they had been delivered Monday at 1pm. My daughter happened to be out in her front yard doing weeding and yard work and no flower person had ever come by. I spoke with customer service that night, who told me he would have a manager look into it and call me in the morning. Next morning, no call. Again went thru the long wait to get to customer service and was put on hold so they could contact the store owner and then promised a partial refund and the florist would send out a new arrangement that day.

At 4pm still no flowers. Another call, another story and told to wait a few more hours for them to be delivered. 9pm still no flowers, another call, but this time I was put in touch with a manager who told me if it wasn't resolved by the morning she would give me a full refund. Of course there was no call. At noon I called, got to another manager who told me she couldn't do that and she needed to speak with the florist first. 50 mins later she came back on and said she still wasn't able to reach them and I would have to call back and she would not honor the full refund as I was told the night before. I have never dealt with such rude managers or such a shoddy company. Stay far away from this company!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Terrie, we don't have an order in our system with the information provided. What is your seven digit order number?

Original review: May 17, 2018

I ordered flowers to be delivered on Mother's Day. I received an initial email saying they would be delivered on Monday, the day after Mother's Day. Now it is Thursday afternoon, 5 days later, and they have yet to be delivered. I've tried to call the customer service line with no luck. I've emailed the customer service line with no response.

JustFlowers.com response

Matt Selvaggio, one of your orders was delivered on Mother's Day and the other one was cancelled per your request.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Purchased flowers to be delivered for Mother's Day on Saturday. Paid for the Deluxe Flowers so we'd get more flowers for my mother. She took a picture of the flowers and they were very wilted. Had the flowers not been wilted, I probably wouldn't had mentioned to her that I ordered completely different flowers with an arrangement of different kinds of flowers. There were only two different flowers. Sent an email on Sunday to address this issue. No response to my email. I called everyday and didn't get through because of the long wait time. They must have many complaints and seem to have a lot of unhappy customers based on the reviews. Today (Thursday) a random LA number called and I answered. They said no refunds. Guess I'll have to call my credit card company because this is a scam. Like others have said, this has become more of an inconvenience and burden, than a gift.

JustFlowers.com response

Autumn, we are unable to locate your order. Can you please provide your seven digit order number.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Came here to write about flowers not being delivered and shocked the amount of comments of the same thing! Bought 65£ bouquet for Mother's Day, it was not delivered, AND they did not deliver it the next day at the very least. My mum is now out of town for the week and the flowers got delivered finally yesterday, but she wasn't there to accept so she'll never see them. Absolute waste of an enormous amount of money for a special day. All I want from JustFlowers is a refund, pretty ridiculous to ** up flower orders on Mother's Day of all days. They did not respond to my email and could not get in touch by phone so resorted to this.

JustFlowers.com response

Our records indicate that your order was already delivered on 5/15/2018. Please contact the recipient for confirmation.

Original review: May 17, 2018

This company is a scam, they are thieves, like so many before me have stated. I ordered Mother’s Day flowers with the guarantee of delivery on Mother’s Day. They never showed, I never received any confirmation email, I had an order number and they billed my credit card. I spoke to several people who promised next day delivery, which never took place. What made matters worse was the ongoing lies they kept saying each day that they would deliver them with an apology note. This very well could be my Mother’s last Mother’s Day. She is very ill, I am so sad and outraged that people like this exist in this world. I would have ordered flowers from another company had I not given them the benefit of the doubt the next day so at least she could have gotten flowers the day after. I wished I read the reviews before placing my order. Please NEVER order from this company, I hope they end up behind bars because that’s where they belong.

JustFlowers.com response

Susan Melican we are truly sorry your Mother's Day order 8685449 to Katie Melican was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day and we will include a note of apology from our company. Thank you for your understanding.

We greatly appreciate your business,

To view our Mother's Day delivery policies please visit:

JUSTFLOWERS.COM/cs_DeliveryInfo.asp

Original review: May 17, 2018

Ordered two orders of flowers for Mother's Day. One was never delivered, STILL today! Which is Thursday, so 5 days late. The other order delivered two days late. Tried 5 times to contact customer service and was only successful this morning. When I asked for a refund for the order that was delivered... they told me they could not do that. They said they would offer me a 10 dollar credit. When I told the supervisor that I was going to write a review of their company, she said "well, then I can no longer offer you the 10 dollar credit." It is worth my 10 dollars to let everyone know to NEVER use this company!

JustFlowers.com response

We are sorry to hear your arrangement was not received, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our system shows the order was delivered, and the florist hasn't told us there was a problem with delivering your order. We must first verify the delivery status before beginning the cancellation/refund process. We will contact the florist ASAP, and will subsequently contact you with the resolution of your refund/cancellation request.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I have had the same problem as the recent review I just read from Nadine. I ordered flowers Saturday morning - they were supposed to be delivered that same day. They never were. I called on Tuesday and was told they would be delivered on Wednesday - and I would get a $5 credit to the card they already charged. No delivery! I also want my money back!

JustFlowers.com response

Our rep spoke with you today and offered to send your order out today on 5/17/2018.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Similar to EVERYONE else here, I ordered flowers from here ($100 worth!) for Mother's Day and now here we are three days after Mother's Day with no flowers, no refund, no contact. I've emailed three times and called twice and the ONLY response I've heard has been "we're going to try again on the next available day!" I don't want that anymore, someone literally waited home all day for 2 days for these stupid flowers and now they are more of a burden than a gift. In case they happen to reply to this, my order number was ** and I'd like a full refund. Terrible business, terrible communications.

JustFlowers.com response

Erin Nicolle we are writing to inform you that your order 8144745 to Allison Nicolle has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 4-10 business days to appear on your charge account. If you have any questions please

Original review: May 16, 2018

Ordered Mother's Day flowers Sunday morning. Was told it would be delivered the same day... May 13th. Now it is Wednesday and still my mother haven't received her flowers. They even tried to give me a B.S fake apology and was told it would be delivered the next day. They offered a 5 10 and even 15 dollars credit. At point, I just want my full refund. I worked too hard for my money and plus it hurts big time because I was unable to see my mother for Mother's Day and was really counting on them to deliver the flowers as promised. I urged everyone to not deal with JustFlowers. Scam people. I should've listen to my guts... BS site. Poor customer service. They do not return your calls or emails. And when they finally do they tell you a lie like I'm stupid. JustFlowers refund my money ASAP.

JustFlowers.com response

Nadine, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven digit order number.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day and they were not delivered. Their 800-number sends you in circles and eventually will ask for you to leave a message, of which I've left two in three days without a reply. I have also gone on their website and submitted a request for them to contact me, again, which they have not done. Report this business as fraud. Total BS. These kinds of people belong in the inner most circle of hell.

JustFlowers.com response

John, your order was already delivered on 5/13/2018 at 444PM. Please contact the recipient for confirmation.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Ordered flowers for Mother's Day, I wish now that I would’ve read the reviews for this company. Flowers were never delivered, they called 3 days later explaining they will try and deliver on day 4. I said unacceptable, they offered me $10, $20 off my order! I already disputed the charges with my CC company for services and product not rendered. DO Not Use this company!! I tried calling every day and emailing receiving no response about the status of my order. Again DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

JustFlowers.com response

James, we don't have an order in our system with the information given. What is your seven digit order number?

Original review: May 16, 2018

I ordered flowers to be delivered on Mother's Day - it is 3 DAYS AFTER Mother's Day and they still HAVE NOT BEEN DELIVERED. I have not received an email of apology or updates as to when I can expect my flowers to be delivered. I have been trying to get in touch via phone and email so that I can cancel this order and be reimbursed (because sending someone Mother's Day flowers over 3 days late is insulting, and I refuse to pay for this service), but have not been able to elicit any kind of customer service response.

I have not been able to get through to a human being via any of the phone numbers they put on their website (they are all ultimately automated and, at best, you can leave a message that never gets returned), the Order Inquiry Form on their website does not have an option to cancel an order that is over 3 days late (just one that says, "Not Delivered-Please schedule for first available delivery day") and I have not received a single response to any of my emails (in fact, the email address listed on the emailed receipt I've included is fake and bounces back).

This is criminal. They have debited over $100 from my checking account, have not provided the service "guaranteed" on their website, and have ignored my inquiries. In fact, given the dead end phone numbers and fake email address listed on the receipt email, JustFlowers appears to be more than an unprofessional, unreliable service, but rather, intentionally fraudulent. I would like this company to be investigated.

JustFlowers.com response

Constance, we don't seem to have an order in our system with the information given. What is your seven digit order number?

Original review: May 16, 2018

I ordered sympathy flowers to be delivered to my partner’s uncle house on Saturday. The website said they were supposed to be a guaranteed delivery by Sunday, May 13th. Today is Wednesday, May 16th and my flowers have not been delivered yet. I’ve been trying to contact their customer service number thru email and phone for 4 days now and I still don’t have an update on my order. I will never order flowers from this website again. At this point I would like my money back so I can order flowers from a website that can guarantee my delivery.

JustFlowers.com response

Victor, your order was already delivered on May 13th at 737PM. Please contact the recipient for confirmation.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I ordered flowers for my niece's baby delivery. I paid for same day delivery and when the flowers didn’t arrive I emailed the company. The next day I again emailed and telephoned. No response again on the third day and did get a call back to say they would get delivered the following day. This again did not happen and I received a sorry for the delay email. Now five days later I get a call saying the florist needs an additional $15 on top of the $78.13 already paid to deliver tomorrow. I told them I expect a full refund or I’m taking this further. Totally disappointed and would never use or refer them again.

JustFlowers.com response

Ellie, we are extremely sorry about the delay but your order was already delivered on 5/16/2018. Please accept our deepest apologies.

JustFlowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.

• Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.

• Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.

• Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.

• Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs