JustFlowers.com

94%

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

777people found this page helpful

Record a review about your experience with JustFlowers.com:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Called to place order for flowers for friend's birthday. Wanted to deal directly with LOCAL florist. Asked order taker if she was actually in the florist shop in Sebastian, Fl to which she replied "Yes" (First lie). Then proceeded to place order. Was quoted a price to which I agreed. Immediately after placing order went online and saw offer of $20 discount if order placed within a time limit (my order complied). Within 10 minutes of placing order called back, spoke to same person who took the order and was told discount was already included in price quoted - contrary to pricing I saw online (second lie).

After 10-15 minutes of arguing with order taker I told her I wanted to cancel as I felt their company's business practices were not the kind I preferred to do business with. Cancellation was refused - asked for supervisor - after holding on the phone for 36 minutes a different female got on the phone and I asked her where she and order taker were located and she said Los Angeles. Explained my situation and the fact that I wanted to cancel the order as while I was holding I had spoken to cc company and was informed that I could dispute the charge.

Supervisor, after 15 minutes of heated argument and her being extremely rude said I could not cancel the order as it had already been distributed. She did finally say that she could give me a $15 discount to which I replied that after what I had been through with her and her order taker that all I wanted was the order cancelled. I told her that unless the order was cancelled I certainly was not going to give my business to a company of her ilk. I then sent an e-mail to the service company as listed on their website explaining the whole problem and advising that I was NOT going to pay for flowers if delivered.

Two days later I called cc company again to see if charge had arrived and SURPRISE!!! It had BUT was $25 more than I had been quoted. This company will NEVER get any business from me or anyone else I can contact in reference to this horrible experience. I will take whatever steps necessary to avoid paying and getting the charge disallowed. I ultimately found a local florist IN Sebastian and ordered flowers for friend's birthday which were delivered beautiful and on time. I wish I had read some of the reviews before I even called them. Lesson learned!!!

My order (Sept 17) was to be delivered Sunday, Sep 18th. It was postponed it til Monday. I WAS NOT NOTIFIED. A $10.00 discount was offered on ordering. No code was displayed. Annoying but I proceeded. After order was completed window with the code appeared. Called same day, could only leave a message --- my call was not returned. Called Mon to be told that a $5.00 discount applied to the amount of my order which I don't believe was noted on the website. Supposedly my account will be adjusted eventually --- believe it when I see it.

Asked Several times to for credit number, and including my husband so both of us were sure gave the correct charge info... Then told they missed numbers... Then called 5x day of delivery to specify they would not leave on porch unless paid another 10.00. Very unusual because the floral company is a local florist in the Rumson/Fair Haven area and probably knows to leave. Just forewarning. Specify they are to leave. They won't ask. And will charge extra. And won't deliver unless you have time to address their delivery process issues. Charging leaving and not responsible if they die... Seriously. Will call local next time - bad business practice.

This company is 100% a scam and full of dirty liars. I've been on the phone with them daily listening to lies about "not being able to reach the flower shoppe I chose." I reached out to the flower shop myself and they said they received no such order or any phone calls. I called Justflowers again to double check we had the correct flower shoppe and we did. Justflowers has been constantly lying to me about contacting my flower shop and just pocketed my money for a good time. I keep calling Justflowers but it's gotten to the point where they disconnect me anytime I re-explain my situation and ask to speak with a manager. Anyone who has a sense please do yourself a favor and do not give any money to this company. You will not see it back, as they do not do refunds of any kind, and you will NEVER see your flowers.

I ordered flowers for our anniversary and delivery was guaranteed between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM. By 6:00 PM the order had still not arrived. When I called Customer Service they stated the florist was stuck in traffic. However, the florist called me while I was still on the line and said they had not received the order until an hour ago, and they would not be able to deliver today, but promised it would be here the next morning. So I was lied to. A day later and three more calls to JustFlowers I still do not have the flowers. This was the worse experience I have ever had with a florist and I recommend you not use JustFlowers for anything.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

I ordered the flowers online and paid the $4.95 to have them delivered before 1:00 the next day. The patient went home at 4:30 and the flowers had never been delivered. I had a very long wait on hold. I was so unhappy with customer service. I canceled the order but was told I will have to talk to someone about it the next day. I had better get a full refund. I called a real florist and ordered the flowers.

Ordered a flower arrangement for a funeral. First tried placing the order online and laboriously went through the entire ordering process and then typed in the promo code at checkout for a promised 10% discount and then I noticed the discount was never applied. I then opted for online chat with a live operator who then asked for my phone number. They promptly called me back and I had to go through the entire ordering process again with the operator as they reassured me they would make it worth my while for an additional 5% discount. I also paid the extra 5 bucks express service to make sure the arrangement arrived at the funeral home on time.

Day of funeral no flowers. I called Justflowers.com and after a long long hold time explained the situation. They told me that since it was Labor Day they were unable to locate a florist that could make the delivery... but they never called me to inform of such! The operator told me a manager would call me back ASAP. After another half hour went by I called again and had to explain the situation all over again with yet another female operator. She had the nerve to suggest I give them another address to where they would send the flowers later in the day. When I said no way as the funeral was nearly over she started to say they could offer me a 15% discount and I nearly lost my mind. She then relented and offered a refund. How this company remains in business is beyond me. Avoid this company like the plague. Absolute nightmare.

I ordered an $80.00 bouquet from a customer service person. I showed her 2 pictures from their website and was very specific on what I wanted in the order, combining the 2 bouquets and upgrading the price to accommodate. The arrangement was to be all white -- no green -- with white roses, white lilies, and Queen Anne's lace, and 2-4 baby pink roses. I asked for a call if the florist could not meet this order. They received a tall vase full of green leather fern, 8 pink roses, and 2 stems of white lilies, look comparative to any $35.00 arrangement on their website. I spoke to 2 customer service people and a manager who just kept saying that they sometimes have to substitute. I can't believe this place is in business.

Ordered flowers for a birthday which never arrived nor the following day. Voice mails left on my phone were cut off not leaving any return phone numbers. Calling on 800 number was extremely long wait times. By the time I talked with a representative it was though they were mechanical and reading from a script. I requested the order to be cancelled and my cc reimbursed which should be a simple procedure but was put on hold again for over 5 minutes. They also wanted me to keep the money on account for a future order. Really?! So I can go thru this again? It appears by the number of complaints listed here my complaint is not unusual. I would strongly suggest finding another vendor.

Ordered flowers for brother's birthday. Did not get delivered and now will not cancel and give refund. They called my brother and confirmed address and time and still did delivered. Have called three times and told I would get callback and this never happened. It is suppose to be referred to general manager and they will call back so we will see. BEWARE. Suggest use another company.

I ordered flowers for a funeral. I provided the correct address for the funeral home. Their policy is to contact the funeral home and confirm the information. They were given the wrong address (in a different city) and the flowers were not delivered. They offered several resolutions–one of which was to have a grieving family member drive then pick up the flowers. That is absurd! I had to tell them no several times. I have been dealing with them for 5 days and they refuse to offer a refund.

Like everyone else. I wish I had read this site before ordering from JustFlowers. I ordered Roses to be delivered to my wife's office. I did this on the day prior to our anniversary. I paid the additional $4.99 to make sure they arrived before 1pm. I did this because she leaves at 4 on Thursdays, and doesn't return until Monday. 1pm came, and went NO FLOWERS. I began contacting customer service at 2 pm. Who claimed they would contact the florist, and call me back. I am now on hold for the 4th time, and have yet to get a callback. What really gets my goat is, they keep asking me at the end of the call, "Is there anything else I can help you with?" First rule of business is, don't ask is if there something else you can help with, if you haven't helped with anything. BEWARE OF JUSTFLOWERS. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY!!!

Order a plant for my daughter's father-in-law's' funeral. They were never received. I have been getting the runaround for 4 days. Bottom line they were delivered, nothing more they can do. You can't even call local florist to see if they delivered to wrong chapel. Called Funeral home that handled the arrangements. Funeral home said florist should have signature on file. Called CS back and they put me on hold once again. Florist not answering call at 3:00 pm CST. This place is a joke. Should have read reviews first.

**BUYER BEWARE!** I specifically requested "NO PURPLE". What did I get? Purple! The manager Teresa was very accusatory. It became a game of "he said, she said" between myself and the local flower shop. They offered a $10 credit. I just laughed! My order was over $100. The arrangement looked NOTHING like what was pictured on their website. They said they don't guarantee complete accuracy. They need to say..."we will give you what we decide to give you". The website showed many BLUE irises in the arrangement. What was delivered was ONLY 4 PURPLE IRIS! I even sent photos of the flowers and she still said they are blue! I showed them to many friends. All agreed definitely purple! See for yourself!

I ordered a plant from them to be delivered on a specific date. They sent a confirmation via email and then day of delivery called to say that the plant was going to be four days late. 1.5 hours of sitting on the phone with them, they said that they would deliver the plant. Upon arrival the $67 money tree was something left in a dark corner with a few leaves on it. I sent an email with a picture of the plant and a description of what happened. They called me back stating that they cannot replace the plant or refund my money. The only thing they can do is to refund $7. No re-delivery, no full refund. Order from anybody else and save yourself the aggravation and embarrassment.

Order flowers for next day delivery. The next day received a call informing me that they couldn't deliver the arrangement I ordered and wanted to substitute carnations for sunflowers. I said, "no I would like to either reorder another arrangement that you have online." Then I was informed that the florist would make the options for me. So I went to cancel the order, which apparently you have to have a supervisor do. I'm still waiting for a call from a supervisor to cancel my order. Was on the phone for 30 minutes. Complete waste of time, energy and money. Next time will seek out a real local florist to speak to.

I ordered 2 dozen daisies and was told it would be delivered by 6PM. When I checked I was told (not called) that they wouldn't come until the next day. I tried to cancel because I was having a party that night that I ordered them specifically for but was denied. Ok, when the flowers arrived the next day they had 3, 3 big daisies and a bunch of cheap filler. I called was offered $5 off, then the next email $10 off.

If you order 2 dozen roses is it ok to get 3? Because the florist they contacted did not have them? Wow. How hard is it in Southern Ca to order daisies? Daisies??! After talking to various people who bare spoke English I gave up. I wish I would have read these reviews!! By the way the last offer was $20 credit. I probably could have pushed it but really didn't want to deal with it anymore. By the way I rarely post review unless the service is spectacular or incredible bad.

Placed an order on July 17, 2016 for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. They said they would be delivered between 9 am - 6pm. By 6pm the flowers hadn't arrived. Call the company and they kept making excuse after excuse. Maybe they came and no one was home or maybe they're on the porch. And the best one yet, it's a gated community. All false!! They just hadn't delivered them. Then was told they'd have to call and see what happened. Then when I asked for my money back, they said, "Oh, we can't give refunds". But you guarantee on time delivery? False!!! My parents were leaving for dinner at 6:30pm. The flowers came at 6:27pm. Never again! I'm passing the word to every person I know. Never order from Justflowers.com, it's a waste!!

If I could give this place "0" stars I would. I ordered a BIG bouquet for almost $80 filled with yellow roses for my grandmother who has terminal cancer. Not only were the flowers late, they called me and demanded more money so they could ship them to the correct address. I refused to give them more money and demanded a refund, no refund was issued but they took off the extra charge. When these flowers arrived they were pretty but the bouquet was probably the smallest bouquet I have ever bought and THERE WERE NO YELLOW ROSES, which is the ONLY reason I bought this specific bouquet.

I called to complain and they had told me that they tried calling me saying that they were out of stock for yellow roses, which was a lie. They also tried making it better by saying that they would credit my credit card 5 dollars (which I have never seen) and give me a $10 coupon which I will never use. I never received a call from them saying any such thing. They only called to demand more money out of me. I have never been so disappointed by a flower place in my life. I could get better service going to my nearest grocery store.

After reading the other reviews I totally can relate. Monday June 20, approximately 10:00 a.m. Order flowers with a "Guaranteed delivery by 6:00 p.m. that day to the Hyatt in Washington DC. Called at 4:00 p.m. for confirmation was told they can't confirm until the day after. Talked to significant other that night, no flowers. Tuesday June 21, Call Just flowers. Get some young, barely able to speak clearly rep who apologizes for the "error". But then tells me the flowers will be delivered today.

I explained that the person has checked out so I would just like a refund. I was informed that the flowers were already out for delivery and since they were it is too late for a refund. I explained again that no one will be there to receive them as she was on her way to Phoenix. Well, she said we can just simply send her flowers to Phoenix. I asked, "I thought they were already out for delivery in DC and there is no way to stop them so how is it that you can send her flowers in Phoenix?" I was told, "That is no problem." I then said, "No thanks I will just take a refund." I was told, "That was not possible, it is against the policy." So "Ok" I said, "Call her and get her information." They did, but she instructed them to just wait until Monday June 27th and send them to her office in Chicago. They said, "no problem."

Monday June 27th, you guessed it, no ** flowers. Tuesday June 28th call again. I get the same canned responses at first. "We apologize, can't refund. It's against policy." - blah blah blah. Then, after 5 minutes she says out of the blue that the flowers were delivered to the hotel in DC on Tuesday June 21st!!! Really? So I say, "You delivered flowers to the hotel where no one was staying at, after you were supposed to send them to Chicago, and you expect me to pay for them?" She said, "Yes" and for the 50th time "we apologize". I basically told her to f off and I contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute.

Wednesday June 29th If you can believe it I get a call from a "manager". She proceeds to say after reviewing my "case" that the reason the flowers never got delivered on Monday the 20th is that I ordered them too late in the day. (10:00 a.m CST) I reminded her they were guaranteed for 6:00 p.m and no one even bothered to call and let me know if there was a problem so I want a refund. This "manager" spewed the exact same line I have heard countless times before. "We apologize", "it's policy", etc. I will be contacting the BBB on this scam operation. That is all they are.

JustFlowers.com... Just don't order! I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday. The flowers/plants were to be delivered May 27th with a couple of balloons. The delivery never happened. Given the fact that it was Memorial day weekend I did not contact them until Tuesday the 31st. When I spoke to them on the 31st they apologized and I was informed that they would need to do a "slight substitution". I agreed but specifically asked if there would be blue flowers in the arrangement. The representative assured me that there would be some blue flowers and that the arrangement would be delivered that day May 31st. I called my daughter the night of June 1st to see how she liked the flowers/plant. She never got the flowers! I spoke to someone else on June 2nd and again she apologized and said she would send the flower/plants that day.

My daughter finally got some flowers. Not what I ordered but cut flowers that were yellow and pink. I sent a complaint letter to them letting them know how I felt. I got a phone call from a JustFlowers.com representative. The representative offered to call my daughter and apologize for the late delivery and to explain to my daughter what I wanted/intended to send her (what I actually ordered). What a joke! JustFlowers.com admits that I didn't get what I paid for and yet refuses to refund my money. I filed a complaint with the BBB and we were unable to reach an agreement because I wanted my money back. JustFlowers.com is allowed to send whatever they want whenever they want and the consumer just needs pay. I have requested that someone audit JustFlowers.com and see how many times their "slight substitutions" are for cheaper less expensive flowers!

I ordered flowers to be delivered on Thursday for my anniversary. Thursday came and received no delivery. You no call no email, not even a courtesy. I called the company to find out what was going on. The representative I spoke with informed me the flower shop they used had contacted them. They were unable to deliver it on the time and day as guaranteed. It is today Friday. My anniversary was Thursday and ruined all the special surprises I had planned for my wife. I specifically chose justflowers.com for their guarantee of delivery. They didn't even contact me or refund me or show any concern. This is the second time they've done this. This place should be called justfailure.com. Guaranteed to fail.

Why do I not look at reviews when buying from a new company? 701 complaints... Well this is number 702. My flower order was not delivered at the time I PAID for (before 1:00PM). Therefore at the party for my 90 year old mother I had nothing to give her. The flowers came hours after the party and I went home at 5:00PM. I called numerous times and spoke to their rude, inexperienced, very young representatives and the attitudes were shocking. Rehearsed, stock sentences I assume is what they are told to say. Not just one customer rep but all 3. I waited 2 days to finally get a "manager" to call me back and only because I said I was contacting the BBB (and I am).

The lack of concern and genuine caring about the customer is unbelievable with this company. The "manager" also had an attitude that made me feel she could care less too. I also made a copy of the live chat I had with the rude, arrogant agent that I will send to the BBB too. It is inconceivable what she said to me. I am so disappointed and upset with JustFlowers that the only thing I can do is help the next potential customer by pleading with YOU not to do business with them. As I said I will follow up on this and contact the BBB. They screwed the wrong customer this time.

I ordered a large 100.00 order of a specific bouquet of flowers for my sister. I took about 2 hours going through all the styles and finally decided this one I picked was perfect. Called the Classic Everyday Arrangement. However my sister got it for her birthday in a timely manner on the day promised but looked NOTHING like what I had ordered or wanted for her. She loved it that is all that matters really. But did not think that was right on their end. What she got was the photo attached.

3 days cannot fulfill the order.

Long story short, they failed to deliver my mother's flowers on Mother's Day even after I called back to verify they would, in fact, be delivered. They then proceeded to deliver flowers to her on the following Monday with an order clearly not even being submitted to the local florist until that morning. To add insult to injury, the flowers were NOT worth the nearly $100 I paid for them. The bouquet was substantially smaller & had brown spots on the flower petals. I paid via PayPal who claims to protect consumers from things of this nature. They did not. Since they have been sold by eBay, they aren't worth dealing with. I resent JustFlowers for not making my mother happy with flowers I paid for to brighten her day (first Mother's Day since my dad passed away). I resent PayPal for failing to protect me from being scammed by them.

I ordered flowers for my mother's 87th birthday. After ordering the flowers, I followed up with a phone call to make sure they received my order and that they could deliver the flowers by May 28th. I was assured they had the order and that there was no problem in delivering them by May 28th. Much to my disappointment, I spoke to my mom on her birthday and she NEVER received them. I called them and they said sorry they couldn't deliver them by that date but said they would deliver them on Sunday the 29th. Again they weren't delivered so I cancelled the order. They said we can have them delivered by Tuesday. I told them no and cancelled the order. I explained to them it was my mom's 87th birthday, she lives alone and had no one or nothing to celebrate her birthday, that they completely ruined her day and there was nothing that they could do to make up for it.

My mom is getting up there in years and this was the first birthday she had where nothing was delivered to On her birthday. I am beside myself that a company could be so unprofessional and did not have the decency to notify me earlier enough where I could have ordered through someone else and made my mom's day special. I will NEVER use this company. They promise and don't deliver. Not to mention they already took my money. This company should be put out of business. Do not order from this company. They are scammers!!!

Worst customer service ever. My Mother-in-law, who lives 1100 miles away, ordered flowers for my 8.5-month pregnant wife, who was also dealing with Shingles, on her birthday. Flowers never came. Delivery attempt 2, flowers never came. 8 days later, still no flowers, despite multiple reassurances, phone calls, and added stress on my wife. All this and they have been COMPLETELY unsympathetic as if this is just "business as usual." No refunds, no credits, no sincere concern for ruining her birthday gift from her mother, nor any acknowledgement of their lack of competence. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend that you go to another flower company and avoid ever giving these folks any of your hard earned money. They won't give it back (despite their guarantee promising a $10 credit if flowers don't arrive on schedule...), and they won't provide you the product or service they promised.

I bought a flower arrangement from Just Flowers.com for delivery for my Mother's Birthday. They did not deliver the flowers as scheduled. Then after multiple calls and emails requesting a refund, they did not refund my money. $94 to learn that this is not a reputable company. I have ordered online for years, never had such a terrible experience. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I WISH I COULD AFFORD TO SUE THEM.

The flowers were two days late and they didn't contact to let me know. The flowers that were used were cheap and not what I ordered. The florist lied and said the arrangement was of equal value. The flowers I ordered were lilies and roses. What my mom received was mostly ferns, carnations, and two roses and two lilies for a deluxe version. I am unsatisfied and all the company would offer me was 10 dollars off my next order. But, I am never using them again. BE WARNED!

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

More than 16 years of experience in the business shows in its dedication to customer service and 7-day exchange policy. It is a leading floral delivery company in North America.

• International delivery: Not every flower arrangement needs to go somewhere local. There are times when a loved one or business associate might be living or traveling overseas, making international delivery very convenient.
  • Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a life saver. Imagine scheduling your next anniversary gift on this year's anniversary.
  • Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product.
  • Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.
  • Four-hour delivery: Its express service is one of the fastest on the market. When available, it usually delivers within four hours of the order.
  • Best for Suitors, husbands, modern women and companies.

Compare Flower Delivery