JustFlowers.com Reviews

About JustFlowers.com

JustFlowers.com is a website that sells flower bouquets, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts that ship throughout the U.S. and Canada. Its large online selection of flowers and add-ons helps you send gifts from afar. The company also offers express and same-day delivery options.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Express and same-day delivery
  • Vast array of options
  • Gift baskets available
Cons
  • Cluttered and outdated website
  • Can be expensive

Featured Reviews

Verified
United Kingdom

We used JustFlowers form the UK to be delivered in Canada. We were surprised to discover it was an American site... They even phoned us in the UK to help with the order, in the m...

Verified
Hattiesburg, MS

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife in our hotel room on our honeymoon. They were beautiful, and lasted longer than our stay. Wish we could have taken them home. They wer...

What is JustFlowers.com?

JustFlowers.com is an online floral retailer that’s based in California and has been operating since 1996. With its large network of florists and vendors, the company is able to ship all kinds of flowers nationally and to Canada. It also offers express and same-day delivery. You can order by occasion or by flower or plant type. JustFlowers.com also carries gift baskets featuring candy, meat and cheese, fruit, chocolate, coffee, scented goods and teddy bears.

How does JustFlowers.com work?

JustFlowers.com works with florists worldwide to fill online bouquet orders. The company ships some items in as few as four hours, focusing especially on swift delivery for funeral flowers. Its website also has tips on flower care and color meanings to help you choose a bouquet. JustFlowers.com guarantees fresh and beautiful presentations; if you’re not satisfied with your arrangement, you can contact customer service within seven days to solve the problem.

JustFlowers.com prices

Most of JustFlowers.com’s arrangements cost between $49.99 and $99.99, though its larger displays can run $180 or more. Its site also has a section for flowers under $50 if you’re looking for a deal. Its small gift baskets range from $57 to $87, and larger baskets cost between $112 and $146.

The prices listed on the website don’t include taxes or handling fees, and shipping costs extra (express shipping is an additional $4.99). JustFlowers.com’s service fees start at $9.99, though this is sometimes included in shipping. Phone orders are subject to a $6.99 fee, and there’s a $29.99 minimum requirement to order.

JustFlowers.com FAQ

Does JustFlowers.com offer express delivery?

Yes, JustFlowers.com has an express delivery option for an additional fee of $4.99.

Where is JustFlowers.com available?

JustFlowers.com delivery is available throughout the U.S. and Canada.

Does JustFlowers.com work with local florists?

Yes, JustFlowers.com works with a large network of florists across the country and worldwide to fulfill bouquet orders.

Where is JustFlowers.com located?

JustFlowers.com is based in Los Angeles, California.

Is JustFlowers.com legit?

JustFlowers.com has been operating for over 20 years, and while the company does have some good reviews, it’s worth looking at what other customers have said to see what problems you might have. JustFlowers.com is a solid choice, but it's worth shopping around and looking at other available options.

JustFlowers.com Reviews

Stars Rating

• 2%
  • 3%
  • 1%
  • 2%
  • 92%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?
    Profile pic of the author.
    Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed July 5, 2024

Ordered flowers for Mother’s Day on 5/10. Paid extra for guaranteed delivery on 5/11. Got message on the evening of 5/11 that flowers could not be delivered. I called and spoke with someone and was PROMISED they would be delivered on Sunday. Guess what? No delivery. So frustrating and a horrible thing to do for a special holiday. Like

Other reviewers, I never received an email confirmation with order number. Got nothing but the runaround from this company. Not surprisingly, they were not concerned about anything until I filed a dispute with my credit card company. Then I started getting messages from them almost every day. They are now telling me scheduled delivery dates are not guaranteed. It’s all dependent on if they have drivers available… What??? Manager was super rude and accepted no responsibility at all, which led me to write this review of what happened. I see so many others had the same experience. This company should not be allowed to operate when all they do is make fake promises. I understand they will reply to this message by saying they have no record of my order and then asking me to remove my negative review. That seems to be their response to everyone!

Pinned

Cynthia Ward, your order was delivered on Monday, May 13th and we didn't hear about any issues with your order until we received a chargeback a full month after the order had already been delivered. Our Mother's Day policy specifically states that if Saturday or Sunday is not available, then the order will be delivered on Monday or the soonest available delivery date. You can find this policy on both our website and on your order receipt.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsOnline & App

Reviewed June 11, 2024

Incredibly disappointed with the service provided by JustFlowers. My husband ordered a bouquet for Mother's Day and we received the incorrect order. He ordered the "Touch of Class" bouquet and paid extra for a "premium" arrangement. The arrangement I received looked nothing like the one my husband had paid for, the arrangement didn't appear to be "premium," and the card was addressed to someone else. We emailed to let them know we received an order for someone else and they replied to let us know that due to seasonal availability, deliveries may not look identical their website. I can appreciate that but our bouquet looked nothing like the one pictured and Mother's Day is in May when there is no shortage of availability.

In this initial response they did not acknowledge the wrong card that accompanied the bouquet. We followed up again and they made excuses about Mother's Day being very busy and mistakes being made but it was their conclusion we had received the correct flower arrangement and the wrong card had been included. They offered a $7 credit. For about two weeks we went back and forth with them via email and phone and the most they could offer was a $20 credit. This was infuriating. We had wasted so much time dealing with their customer service over a two week period, they refused to take responsibility for an incorrect order, and offered us $20. Just insulting. Their website is in USD so a $89.99 bouquet + fees + taxes appeared on our credit card in CAD for over $150. Order number **- for if they are inclined to comment that they don't have an order on file for us. LOL.

Pinned

Sarah, we spoke with you on May 17th and acknowledged your complaint about the card message. Our representative explained to you that the customer refused to include a card message. You then started to complain about the arrangement so we then explained to you that it was filled over the value of what was paid as follows:

2 spider mums -$4
    8 daisy poms -$64
    7 carnations- $17.5
    greens -$10
    vase -$10

estimated total = $105.50 USD

The amount Tristan paid for the arrangement was $99.99

Get buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPunctuality & SpeedRefunds & PayoutsStaff

Reviewed June 4, 2024

I ordered $ 90.00 Flower order for my daughter. The delivery was for first thing Monday morning. I paid extra for the time slot. Everyday I called and inquired where was my order? I was told it was on the way. The order showed up 2 days late. Justflowers.com is a scam and should be avoided at all times. They did a bait and switch with cheap flowers like the grocery store. The arrangement was appalling and cheap with a daisy and a red rose. I ordered a deluxe white orchid arrangement. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. I too, would give this company a ZERO! I ordered try. First, it was not delivered the next day. It took two days and was delivered at 4:30 p.m. When my Daughter received it, she felt horrible about telling me what it looked like. I sent her a picture of what I ordered and there was no comparison.

After complaining to Just Flowers.com they offered a $5 credit which was a total insult.. I did not accept. I told them they should do a redelivery or give me a full credit. It was insulting and very unprofessional. I contacted my credit card company and very gladly got my refund. The will not be in business long. Do not order from this company ever....

Pinned

Claudia, JUSTFLOWERS.COM is based in Los Angeles California and we have been serving the gift basket and floral industry since 1996.

Our customer service team asked you for photos of what was received and you refused to send anything. We can't help you if you refuse to provide photo documentation so that we can have your order redelivered.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedOnline & App

Reviewed May 29, 2024

Do not order flowers from this company! I ordered the day before Mother’s Day with same day delivery. Day after day I received automated emails telling me delivery would be delayed - no explanation offered. I tried repeatedly to cancel the order via email and phone. Not surprisingly, the link on their website for cancellation did not work. I finally disputed the order thru my bank. My mother in law received her pathetic flowers five days late. Disappointing in every possible way. If you care at all about your loved ones receiving beautiful flowers in a timely manner - steer clear of Just Flowers!

Pinned

Eric, we don't have an order on file for you. Would you please remove this review.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 28, 2024

Do not do business with this company. Their customer service is appalling. They messed up our two orders on Mother's day and did not fix them appropriately. One bouquet of flowers arrived partially dead and then when they agreed to replace the flowers, they sent them to the wrong address. They acknowledged the mistakes, but refused to take full responsibility. They only offered a partial discount on a bouquet with dead flowers and a replacement that never arrived. Their justification was that it's OK because we did get some flowers that are fine.

Pinned

Sarah, we don't have any orders on file for you. Please remove this review.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedRefunds & PayoutsStaff

Reviewed May 24, 2024

I placed an order for flower delivery on Mother's Day, expecting the order to arrive on that date. Unfortunately, the delivery was not made until 1 week later. This was incredibly disappointing as the flowers were intended to make the day special for my godmother. I made numerous calls to the company during the week that elapsed between Mother’s Day and when my order was delivered. Most of the time, I couldn’t get through to a live person, but when my call was finally answered, they couldn’t tell me anything about why my order hadn’t been delivered yet.

Though the flowers eventually arrived, it was far too late. My godmother had already left town for a trip and by the time she returned home to the flowers, they were completely wilted. Reliability is crucial in a florist, especially for significant occasions. I understand that unforeseen circumstances arise, but a 1 week late flower delivery is abominable. I send flowers quite frequently and have never had anything like this happen before.

I contacted the company about a refund. Given the extreme delay, it seems only fair. All I was offered was a $10 refund. This was entirely unacceptable, as I paid $113 for the flowers, so I asked to speak with a manager. By the way, the customer service rep suggested I call the recipient and apologize for the delayed flower delivery to resolve the issue. WHAT?! Unreal.

When I spoke with a manager, the best she offered me was $15. Still unacceptable. I then spoke with a different manager who offered me $19.99 and would absolutely not budge, despite me explaining to her multiple times that I did not get what I paid for, so $19.99 is still not a reasonable compensation amount. I even offered to take a 50% refund, but she absolutely refused to do anything better than $19.99. I see there are many other reviews from people who also had their Mother’s Day gifts ruined by this company. The least they can do is provide full or at least substantial refunds.

Pinned

Katrina Anderson, we apologize for the problem you are experiencing with your order 9895286 to Sylvia. We will make every attempt to rectify this situation as soon as possible. Your order has been forwarded to our Customer Service Manager for special review. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

JUSTFLOWERS.COM
      800.716.7559

service@justflowers.com

Punctuality & SpeedRefunds & Payouts

Reviewed May 22, 2024

I ordered the 'top shelf' 3rd level of flowers for my mother for Mother's Day. Not only did they fail to deliver on the agreed date, but they also kept saying they would deliver the flowers each day for 5-6 days over, raising my mom's hopes and then never delivering. After a week of this, they went MIA. Despite my multiple attempts to reach them, they ended up automatically refunding my card for $114 around 10 days later without ever trying to resolve the issue first. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!

Full refund issued on 05/20/2024

Sales & MarketingPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 22, 2024

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day and they were delivered two days late with no explanation except they were busy and to refer to their policy. However, there are several things stated within their policy that were not upheld. This company is a total scam and does not even deserve one star!!

Pinned

Amanda, we don't have an order on file for you. Please remove this review.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 22, 2024

This company is a scam. I placed my order for Mother's Day in advance and the first red flag was that the I never received an email confirmation for my order. The next day, I began receiving text messages saying the order would be delayed. I tried calling customer service on the day of delivery (by the way there are several different numbers for customer service - I tried all of them with no luck getting through) and every call was automatically disconnected without me ever getting to speak with anyone. I then emailed their customer service department to cancel my order because delivery was delayed and I never got an email response that my message was received OR that they acknowledged my cancellation request.

I finally called my credit card company and processed a charge dispute once the charge hit my account. Almost 2 weeks later, I got a call from their customer service department to ask me about the charge dispute -- I spoke with Jill who said she is a "manager" and she never acknowledged receiving my email cancellation or having any record of the delays in my order being delivered. She asked me if my mom wasn't home for the delivery and I told her my mom lives in a retirement community and doesn't go anywhere.

I confirmed that my order was never delivered, I got 2 texts saying my order was delayed, told her I have all the documentation from them about my order being delayed and my cancellation request and said I never want to hear from them again. She never acknowledged having any information in my order record of the delays, the cancellation request, etc. I have never had such an unprofessional experience in my life. And by the way, if you finally ever get to talk with someone, you might hear dogs barking in the background, papers shuffling, the phone being dropped -- I have no idea where these people are working but it is definitely not in a professional setting. STAY AWAY.

Pinned

Laura, you never received an e-mail confirmation for 9875336 because you placed your order and failed to provide your e-mail address. Your order has been forwarded to our Customer Service Manager for special review. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

JUSTFLOWERS.COM
      800.716.7559

service@justflowers.com

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 21, 2024

I ordered flowers for a special occasion, and they were supposed to be delivered on 5/17. The flowers were never delivered, and when I reached out to see what happened, they said that they were fully booked up and couldn't fulfill the order on that day, so it was supposed to be delivered on 5/20, and when they weren't delivered then, they were rescheduled for 5/21. They then sent an email saying that the delivery address was in a remote location, so the order could not be done. I then tried to call customer service about a refund, and the service was awful and was put on hold, and I still have not been given a refund. This company is not trustworthy, and the customer service is awful.

Pinned

Christine, we don't have an order on file for you. Would you please remove this review.

JustFlowers.com Company Information