1.02/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

JustFlowers.com

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 7, 2017

869 JustFlowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

This is the second time I have ordered flowers and they weren't delivered on time. Not only that but the woman I spoke to today (Arianna) acted like I was bothering her and she could care less about the problem. Would not use or recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I purchased a "Colors of Light" flower arrangement in a low-profile bubble vase and had delivered to my spouse while I had to be out of town. When I got home and saw what was delivered, it was not at all what I recalled ordering. I immediately got online and looked at my order and the flowers and the vase were different so, basically, it was not what I ordered. The small print does reference that they may substitute if certain flowers are not available and that's pretty reasonable but for the flowers AND the vase to be changed is not acceptable to me. Had they called me to tell me, I would have cancelled the order because the vase they sent looks like one you get at a grocery store florist, which I could have bought myself once back in town.

I called the customer service and the first question was why I waited so long to call (I ordered on 9/5 and today is 10/6). I advised that I was traveling most of September but that really was irrelevant to my call. They asked me to send a photo and then offered me $10. I attempted to post a review on the product but there was not obvious way to do that, even though I saw 7 favorable reviews. I asked how to post my review and they said I had to email it to their service dept. I suppose that is why only the positive reviews are displayed!

While I appreciate the ability to order on-line and have flowers shipped when I can't deliver myself, I have an expectation that I am getting what I pay for, which is not the case here. The customer service rep acted as though they were doing me a favor by offering me $10, which doesn't even cover the $15 shipping and handling charges that I paid. My suggestion, skip JustFlowers.com and use another company that values the customer a bit more.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday and they were never received. I wasn't even notified. The company said the florist said it was too far to deliver. They said they would deliver the next day. They didn't, but did call me. They said they would deliver them the next day or offered to deliver them by UPS the next WEEK. It is now 2 PM and no flowers have been delivered, and they cannot tell me anything more than their standard delivery spiel. I didn't get an official receipt, only something from Norton about a shopping guarantee.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Just Flowers (Los Angeles, Ca) delivered the corsage/boutonniere with the incorrect color roses for my daughter’s Homecoming Dance and the local flower company they used to make/deliver it refused to remake it correctly and told me to get a refund with Just Flowers. It was supposed to be red roses and they made it out of lavender roses. They delivered it 2 hours late on top of it! When I called Just Flowers they said there was a miscommunication between them and their local florist business partner but they were not willing to refund my money and instead offered me a $10 credit. I have a call into the GM as a last effort for them to resolve my complaint and obtain a refund. I have already submitted a case with the BBB and I am going to dispute the credit card charge.

They are the most dishonest company I have ever dealt with. Zero customer service. Their position is that it doesn't matter what color the flowers were, they made the corsage and boutonniere and therefore they feel they met their obligation! That is absolutely crazy! From what I can gather from my many calls into their customer service and after speaking with two of their so called managers, they are a Filipino family ran business with extremely corrupt business practices. They charged me $17 for the expedited delivery on top of the $50 for the flowers. I wish I had read the many horrible reviews before using them. We need to have them shut down!! Next step litigation!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I looked at their catalog and picked the most vibrant flowers to be delivered to my niece on her engagement. I was very angry sad to see the flowers delivered which did not resemble the one I ordered. It looked like a bouquet for sad function. I am very disappointed and will never shop with them. They charged me 75 dollars.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

My Mother passed away and felt like I needed to order a bouquet for funeral. I ordered the flowers on Sept 3rd for her combined viewing and funeral on the 5th. Before placing the order I talked online with Marty, a sales rep, who guaranteed delivery by 10 am, Sept 5th. Well, the day of the funeral, no flowers were there. I asked the funeral director if there had been delivered. He told me that when the local florist delivered the spray and another bouquet, that my flowers were not in there, nor were they in there when we left for the cemetery.

After I got home, I called JustFlowers and asked if they were delivered. They said the florist delivered them at 8 am. If this is true, where were they. I called the funeral home, and sure enough the flowers were there in the flower room. I called JF back and got the runaround. The next day I went to the funeral home and was so upset with the flowers, as it looked nothing like the picture. It was supposed to be in a basket, but was placed in a vase. Almost wrecked my car driving back home with the vase on the passenger side on the floor, with one finger in the vase to keep it from tipping over.

Doing this meant I was leaning sideways, with one hand, crying, and then a downpour of rain and almost wrecked my car. Called JF back and they said they would refund the $4.99 for express delivery and $10 dollars for the vase. I then emailed them and called the CEO. That was Sept 6th. I finally got a call from Theresa, but was at work. Called back the next two days, no return call. Today finally got to talk to Theresa and was not impressed. More or less she believed the florist and called me a liar. If I could give the company a zero, I would. Think twice before ordering from them. By the way, I'm getting $30 back for a bunch of flowers I could have put together better.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

$270 spent on flowers for a memorial; extremely disappointed & embarrassed that there was a large in the arrangement when it was delivered. After complaining to JustFlowers, they only offered a $20 refund; They're a scam and I will never from them again.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

This place is a joke, I order some roses for my mom's birthday. Paid $185.00 for them, very disappointed when my mom received the flowers. She send me a picture thanking for them, but the sad thing about they didn't look at all at the picture they have on the website. I called to complained and they apologized and offered a $5.00 credit, first of all I wasn't asking for my money back just wanted my mother to receive the flowers I order for her. Of course an associate couldn't help me so I requested a manager. Got the manager and he offered $10.00 credit, "Seriously?" I ask him??? All I want is the same arrangement I saw in their website. He also couldn't do anything for me. I was so disgusted with this company.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I recently ordered flowers for my son's funeral. I specifically ordered a banner "beloved son" and was extremely upset to get to the funeral home only to be very upset that there was no banner. It is extremely difficult to lose a loved one and then have to be upset at their funeral. I emailed just flowers on this and they phoned me only to tell me that sometimes the flower shop does not have the specific banner ordered, however I still have to pay for it. I would "never ever" order from them again.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

If I could give a 0, that would be my score. I ordered flowers for my friend. I called at 11:00 and was guaranteed same day delivery. Of Course, it did not happen. I was told the first day, the driver had left and it will be there Saturday. Saturday came and I contacted my Friend and no delivery. I called and was told they need to call the Florist. I advised it really was not my concern why it happened. It was not. Day 3 still. No flowers or money refund. Prior, when I ordered, I was ordering online and I chatted with a Representative and she asked to call me in order to expedite. She called and completed my order and when I received receipt, they charged 6.99 for the Rep. I called and the girl offered to give me 5.00. I told her the charge was 6.99 not 5. She said that was their standard credit, I said "You charged me more and I want all!!! This place is a Scam and my advice is to order directly from the flower shop.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Ordered flowers several days ago from JustFlowers to be delivered on my Anniversary. Knowing I would not be home on my anniversary I wanted to make certain I ordered ahead so they would be delivered on time and that they would have plenty of time to fill the order with the flowers I wanted. This did not happen. Yesterday at 1:12 p.m. The flower shop to whom they handed the order off to calls, oh yes and by the way I ordered some sort of premium delivery which guaranteed the delivery to be on or before 1 p.m., but they say they don't have enough of the flowers I wanted to fill the order and they would have to see a substitution.

I am not happy but at this point they're already late and it's the afternoon of my anniversary and my wife has not received anything from me yet, so I say "Fine you can substitute." Now when I think of them substituting I think they may change a few things but will get it as close to what I ordered as possible. Wrong again, TOTALLY DIFFERENT than what I ordered. I was shooting for an "I Love You with all my heart and soul" type vibe and what I got was more of a "I hope you're feeling better, get well soon" type vibe.

Now my wife says they are beautiful but when I see the pics she sends I am not impressed especially for the money I laid out so I call their customer service and get some condescending ** who can only say that I approved the substitution and the best she can do is refund my express delivery charge. Now I didn't expect a full refund but I will say this with how early I ordered and how much I spent my expectations and satisfaction were not met in the least. I will NEVER do business with these people again, and I will urge all my friends and family not to either.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I ordered the celebration of flowers for my friend whom just lost her mother. The arrangement shown a large diversity of flowers such lisianthus, lilies, tulips, larkspur and instead they delivered a bouquet with pink carnations and 3 sunflowers. I called to complain and sent an email. In addition to the horrible customer service representative response I was unable to speak to a manager.

After several emails I finally got a call from a manager whom offered me 10 dollars back for my purchase. I told her that the arrangement they delivered did not resemblance to the picture and she just told me that there was nothing they could do since they already delivered the flowers. Go figure, maybe whenever I received flowers I should send a picture to the sender before I accept just in case JustFlowers send them and I probably would have gotten whatever they wanted to send and not what the customer ordered. I was forced to make a complaint to my credit card company and fight with this company because they don't stand behind their product.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

My husband ordered "The Essence of Heaven Standing Spray" flowers for his sister's funeral and had it upgraded with the deluxe option. When we attended the funeral on the 29th I was shocked to see the arrangement. It had FEWER flowers than the picture showed on their "standard" bouquet! I did go to the funeral's website to see if they posted a picture but they didn't. They did post a picture of the arrangement our daughter sent. $20.00 less expensive and absolutely beautiful! I guess we picked the wrong florist. I called Just Flowers and told them I was disappointed and they offered a $5 rebate (the flowers cost well over $150). Avoid the disappointment, don't use these guys!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

Ordered a gourmet gift basket from Just Flowers on 26 Aug 2017 at 0745 MT and paid an extra $4.99 for delivery within 4 hours. When I checked with family member they never received any such basket and this was at 7 pm EST. I notified Just Flowers to say that it was never delivered they promised to take the $4.99 off but would take 4-6 weeks to see a correction. I then told the Customer Service Rep that they will have up to 12 pm on 27 Aug 2017 or cancel the order. He promised delivery in the am. I called again on 27 Aug 1038 am MT and told them that no basket ever arrived that I wanted to cancel the order because now it's Sunday and florists are not open. They then told me that it was processed to a local florist for delivery today but they couldn't tell me which florist had the order.

I then requested a manager which I was told "Would call you back because they were all busy." I said No that I want to hold. After several minutes they had a manager tell me "You can't cancel the order, you approved the charges." I then explained that I have their website and email verifying "Same day Hand Delivery Guaranteed" and he said no refund. My order number is **. I also received an email from Norton saying that If I wasn't happy with Just Florist to call them at 800-715-2215 which when you call is Just Flowers.

They gave me a number to use which was **. I am going to file a dispute on the charges for failure to complete a verbal agreement and non conforming to that agreement while accepting payment. I am out $119.00 and since this was for my family members who suffered injuries due to a car accident this in my opinion was a scam. You can't go anywhere else because they will eventually either delivery something or change telephone numbers. I am a disabled veteran and living on a fixed disability it makes you angry. They did not provide a service and will hold your credit card for hostage. Please stop these people from ripping off consumers. feel free to contact me.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

We ordered funeral flowers on Friday Aug 18th for a funeral on Wed Aug 23rd. Received an email receipt for the order immediately confirming all details. Beginning on Tuesday, at noontime - the selected delivery date - I received more than 8 calls asking to change the nature of the arrangement, which I reluctantly did - still nothing was delivered on Tues Aug 22. The morning of the funeral, 2 hours before the funeral begins, I got a call, again asking to change the arrangement so I CANCELLED the order and the company gave me grief. NEVER WOULD I RECOMMEND JUSTFLOWERS TO ANYBODY. Pick flowers in your backyard & send them yourself using the post office, because the results will be far superior to JUSTFLOWERS ability to fulfill an order of flowers.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I ordered flowers on a Friday morning through their website with the promise that they would deliver Saturday. I received a delay notice on Monday that it would be later that day before they were delivered. Late on Monday they delayed it again until Tuesday. I called and they wanted to refund me $7.00 the first time. Then they said they could waive the express fee (really?). This company does not deliver as promised and they are not held accountable. But what can I do but spread the word to prevent others from getting embarrassed and ripped off.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I called to place an order on a Thursday for a delivery on Friday the next day. I called because it was not delivered and they promised it would be delivered on Saturday, it was not delivered. They called me Sunday and promised it would be delivered on Sunday. I questioned there was not a florist opened in the area on Sunday and was told they had several open on Sunday in the area. They called and said it would be delivered on Monday and still it is not delivered. They continue to promise and lie and will not refund me the full price of the order. They really not care anything about customer service. They would not transfer me to the manager, they were told that was not an option any longer.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I ordered a wreath for my brother's funeral services a month ahead. Checked on it every week. Well it was never delivered. After an upsetting phone call Just Flowers tried to order it thru TK flowers the day of the services. A local florist and offered half of what I paid not to mention they were trying to get it delivered after the service was done. This people should not be in business.

Original review: July 20, 2017

07_17_17 my aunt ordered a flower arrangement over the phone. Told the person "I want this particular item/in this picture... if you can't deliver it the way this looks then tell me now if it can't be done and we will order something else." "We will make it look like the photo..." Great! The flowers arrived a day late, the arrangement looks absolutely nothing like the photo AT ALL, the flowers used are old and 1/2 dead, the vase is broken/chipped. I took photos for my aunt and sent them to her... she is so upset.

The supposed manager of the company called my aunt to TELL her "you got yours money worth." No apology. Nothing... now, as the recipient? I am used to receiving flowers on my porch in a box, at least... These were delivered "raw", no wrapping, no box just put on the porch... no note as to "who the flower company or florist is." So they obviously know they have sub-par product and don't want to be recognized!! I told my Aunt to call her credit card company and have the charges reversed. So that's how we are handling this... STAY AWAY!!! You will NOT be happy.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I ordered a bouquet of flowers to be sent to our daughter in law for the one year anniversary of our sons death. Prior to making the order I asked if there was any problem with delivery of the flowers for the morning of June 25th. I was told there was no problem with having the flowers delivered on the 25th which is a Sunday. Sunday came and we were not informed the flowers were received. The next day we received a call from Just Flowers asking if we wanted the flowers in a vase or basket.

I informed the caller the flowers were supposed to have been delivered the previous day and again told the reason for why we wanted the flowers delivered on the 25th. I further added that we specifically wanted the flowers delivered on the 25th and if they were not able to, we would go to a different florist. The reply was, "Sorry, do you want a vase or a basket." After venting my feelings (politely) they indicated that they would call the recipient and give them an apology before delivering the flowers. I spoke to my daughter in law later and explained what happened and asked if there was an apology, there wasn't one offered.

The flowers were delivered from within the province of British Columbia. Our credit card bill just arrived and the bill included a currency exchange of approx $40.00. They billed us in US funds even though we ordered in Canada and the product was made and delivered in Canada. There was no mention of this being in US funds. I will never utilize this company again. I fault myself for not reading all the negative comments previous people wrote about this floral business. Had I have read them before ordering I would never have ordered from Just Flowers. When you are still grieving the loss of your son you do not always make the right decision. This business took advantage of this as they were told why we were ordering the flowers, for this they should be ashamed!

Original review: July 12, 2017

My sister in law from Washington State ordered flowers, balloons and candy to be delivered to me in hot Arizona for my birthday which was June 29, 2017 and have still not received what she ordered. She has made numerous calls and gets the runaround. JustFlowers called me last Friday to try to make arrangements to get my surprise delivered after my sister in law kept complaining. JustFlowers told me Friday that someone would call me Monday. Did not hear from anyone. I contacted them this morning and was told they would deliver between 12 and 1 pm. Of course no one showed up. Made another phone and yes they say they are sorry a million times with no results. So Max tells me to stay on the phone while he contacts the florist and he then informs it went to their voicemail and he would call me back and yep he didn't call back.

So my sister in law calls me to ask if it was delivered yet and I said "hell no". So I call back and now I speak with Reggie and yet again, the I am sorry - ** right. So he tells me my surprise should be here this evening, if not I am supposed to call him in the morning and they will assign it to a different florist. Are you kidding me. I told my sister to ask for a refund and I guess that's a joke getting your money back. Buyer beware with this horrible so-called company. I am quite amazed how they stay in business with so many complaints. Everyone needs to spread their horror stories on Facebook, Twitter etc. and yes make a call to the BBB.

Original review: July 8, 2017

Wanted to send a thank you gift to my sister for having me as a guest at her house. For some reason, 1-800-Flowers couldn't deliver to her, so I tried JustFlowers.com. Their price was $70, too high. They called me back and said “OK, $57.” I still said no. They called me back AGAIN and said $45, and ignore the first invoice sent. Sounded strange but I agreed. This was Friday afternoon around 1 - the lady guaranteed me same day delivery. Never delivered. And of course they billed my credit card $57. Saturday came and went - no delivery.

When Sunday noon came and no delivery I called to cancel the order. The frontline lady had me on the phone for 20 minutes, guaranteeing me they would be delivered Sunday afternoon. I told her they had lied to me twice - cancel the order. After 20 minutes of nonsense she told me she couldn’t cancel the order - only a manager could. Do I mind being placed on a short hold? TWENTY MINUTES LATER she picked up again - no manager available! I said, angrily “I'll wait all day if I have to!!!” Back on hold for 20 minutes. Angel, a manager, picks up. “Well sir - we did offer to deliver them today, blah, blah.” I told her to cancel the order. She went on to tell me there was no way the seller could have offered me a price of $45. I told her to cancel the order. After more blah, blah she agreed to cancel the order. What a hassle! 4 business days later I got my $57 refunded. PLEASE folks - do not use this company. You will be sorry.

Original review: July 8, 2017

Terrible company. My father passed away and we ordered his flowers. The flowers totaled a $173.00. No one received these flowers. His viewing hours were on Sunday... no flowers. His funeral were on Monday... no flowers. I have been going back and forth. I had one customer service rep tell me the priest could not confirm they arrived, I had a manager tell me the priest said they made it. I contacted the priest, funeral home and they all said there were NO flowers delivered. They said the priest received them. They will not refund our money or make it right. How can a company prey on a family that is grieving. How many other people has this happened to and when we are grieving we may not be paying attention to what did or didn't arrive. I am disgusted by this company.

Original review: July 6, 2017

They do not deliver what you order based on photos and item numbers on their website (flowers). I was absolutely mortified to see that a $150.00 arrangement of what was supposed to be 20 stems of purple cymbidium ended up being dyed. Very dark blue orchids that were hideous. I paid extra for a 9 am - 1 pm delivery which didn't happen and called starting at 4 pm asking if they had been delivered. Customer service is robotic and unresponsive. No one would call the so-called 'local' florist and ask if they had been delivered and would not tell me the name of the florist so I could call.

Six phone calls later and a photo sent from my daughter (I had sent these to the family hosting her for a vacation week as a thank you) that I emailed to them and they said they would get (investigate and get back to me tomorrow)... Oh, and who knew that they charged $6.99 if you placed a phone order instead of using the internet... and I did this because I NEEDED TO MAKE SURE THERE WERE NO MISTAKES... WORST COMPANY EVER… NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!!

Original review: July 2, 2017

I ordered flowers for my Mother yesterday and she has Dementia and wanted to do something sweet for her. They never showed up and as I sit here waiting for a manager they said they would have to call me back because busy!!! It was supposed to be delivered today and still NO FLOWERS!!! I want a refund and I will advise you DO NOT order from here ever!!!

I cannot believe you want to do something nice for someone and they do this and make people wait at home as well. This meant a lot to me to do this for my Mother and what a bunch of **! I will tell them how I feel and want my 60.00 refunded or I will do something more about it! Unbelievable!!! They are busy because other people are probably getting ripped off as well! I am so pissed off so DON'T ever order from them!!! Thanks a lot for ruining something special for my sweet Mother!!!

Original review: June 30, 2017

I don't want to give them any stars. I ordered flowers on June 27th for my daughter at a location she would only be for 3 days before she went to a new job. I received e-mails saying they were unable to deliver and when I called they would not let me CANCEL the order. So I've paid $107.00 for flowers that WERE NOT DELIVERED and will not let me cancel. So basically the flowers are going to who knows from me. Great. Thank You JustFlowers. This was a very important occasion and I'm sadden that I was not able to do this one sweet thing for my daughter.

Original review: June 27, 2017

I ordered flowers for my sisters wedding. I got the premium bouquet thinking that it would be very full and nice. What was delivered had about 5-6 open flowers and several closed ones. I don't consider this "premium" at all! If I would have known that this is what I would have gotten for a funeral, I would have ordered from a different florist. I paid extra to get a better bouquet and didn't even receive a "standard" one. I also paid ten dollars for a ribbon (Beloved Sister) ribbon and that wasn't included. This florist is totally not what it says it is. They promise a beautiful arrangement but don't follow through!!

Original review: June 19, 2017

I wish I had seen these complaints before ordering from the online flower company JustFlowers.com. On June 16, 2017 I ordered an arrangement to be delivered to my family in Portland, Oregon. I ordered the Iris arrangement called "Iris of my Eye" which is a purple Iris arrangement with only irises. The arrangement was delivered June 17, 2017. What was delivered was an arrangement with various flowers w/ only 3 irises. I called JustFlowers immediately & they said they were not informed by the local florist that a substitution would be sent so they would call the florist & remedy the situation.

I also called the florist directly since they left their card w/ the arrangement. The florist informed me that she was given an order for an arrangement w/ "some" irises. Just Flowers confirmed my order and asked me to send pictures of the arrangement which I did. They offered me $15 refund when I paid $72.00. The florist & JustFlowers.com assumed zero responsibility. Each company blaming the other. I contacted my credit card company to dispute the payment. I was ripped off!

Original review: June 19, 2017

This company JustFlowers is a total rip off!! I ordered my mom an 89.00 dollar vase of supposedly beautiful flowers. Not only were they several days late they delivered a cheap, wilted, plastic hanging basket of petunias! I have never had worse customer service in my life and the hold time is outrageous. My next call will be with the Better Business Bureau. These people should not be allowed to get by with ripping people off!!

Original review: June 14, 2017

I ordered a flowers my mom's birthday to deliver to my boyfriend's work address (the delivery time for business is supposed to be 9 am - 5 pm). The flowers did not get there till 8:06 pm. When I called them to check on the order between 4 pm to 7:40 pm, they told me same thing every single call, which "the order is on its way, it will be there within 40 minutes". They would not reroute the delivery address because the order is on its way. My boyfriend had to wait for the order at a 95 degree day outside of his workplace for 3 hours. This is the worst company ever. I will never ever order from them.

JustFlowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.
    • Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.
    • Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.
    • Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.
    • Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.
    • Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs