1.10/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1265 JustFlowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

In hindsight I wish I had read this company's reviews. I like so many others failed my loved one on their day of being put to rest by ordering through this catastrophe of a service... I was "guaranteed" delivery by 13:00 today - I received a call at 11:00 AM asking for my permission to substitute my $200 order for a standing arrangement with a crate of live house plants as they were unable to locate fresh cut flowers in the area. #1 That is complete nonsense and #2 Such a terrible thing to do! How many funerals and weddings, etc have these people caused detriment to by taking on business that they have zero intentions of honoring? Please waste zero time offering me a $25 credit for my inconvenience. You could offer me a $2500 credit and I would still not ever use your service again. Shame on you all!

Tige Johnson,

We are so sorry about any distress we may have caused you but unfortunately, the only local shop in the area was out of fresh cut yellow flowers so we offered to send out a planter with an orchid included. Normally a very acceptable solution for anyone wanting to send their sentiment with flowers. However, you chose to cancel the order despite our offer of $30.00 back in light of the subs we offered. Please accept our deepest apologies.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

My father lives in Phoenix and he purchased a bouquet the day before my birthday which was 1/11 and the flowers were never delivered. After contacting JustFlowers to see what happened they said, "That was our mistake. We will have you on tomorrow's delivery first thing." The following Saturday at 4:40 pm I again called JustFlowers. They placed me on hold while they tried to contact the delivery driver, after a few minutes they returned and said they couldn't get ahold of the driver but that they would try again and let me know what was going on when they found out.

This is when I asked the name of the shop. She gave me the name and once again told me she would call me back. She never did. I looked up the shop online and found out they were closed. Monday came and still no flowers so I found the flower shop on Facebook where I found out they had been in the middle of moving their store. I called the owner on her cell number that she provided and asked her what was going on. She then told me that because of the move they never received an email from JustFlowers for the order and never sent them a reply confirmation. However JustFlowers sent my father a order confirmation and took his money. I'm still waiting on my flowers and a phone call.

JustFlowers.com response

Katherine, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

JustFlowers mislead me in their ability to deliver the service I paid for!!! I paid for and was promised that a standing wreath would be delivered during the viewing at a funeral. On the day and time of the service, the wreath was not delivered as promised and they substituted a measly plant, incomparable to what I paid for. When expressing my dissatisfaction to the CEO, Theresa, she was rude, unsympathetic, unprofessional, uncaring and a total waste of time!! I will never recommend anyone to them or spend my money with them, EVER AGAIN!! Buyers BEWARE of SPENDING YOUR MONEY with JUSTFLOWERS!

JustFlowers.com response

Joy Walker Slocum, we are so sorry that your experience with us was any less than excellent. We received your order on 11/15/2018 at 609PM for delivery the next morning at 8am to the viewing. We spoke with you about the substitutions made early the next morning and you were okay with us sending the peace lily instead of the wreath. We then received a phone call from you not much later asking to cancel the order which was already sent to the church. At this point, it was too late to cancel.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I ordered flowers for a funeral. The flowers delivered were nothing like the picture. I even paid the extra amount for deluxe and all I got was a spray full of greenery. 17 carnations which were spread everywhere arrangement looked like it had sprinkles of flowers. They offered first 5. Told them, "Go keep it." Then $15 really it's 150 dollar. I told them to keep it. Not happy. Do not recommend.

JustFlowers.com response

Yanet, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Back in October my daughter was having her first parent teacher conference and I wanted to send her flowers to celebrate it! I ordered the flowers around 1:00 on Thursday to be delivered after 4:00 at her home. Got an email saying, it couldn’t be delivered, would try the next day. I called them back and had to change the address and they delivered on Friday to the same address, and left a note on the door! She was gone for the weekend, so I told them it was past the celebration and wanted a refund. They were so rude, I would never use this company again. Live and learn!

JustFlowers.com response

Jill Sintek, our local florist confirmed that this was received by the recipient on 10/18/2018 at 11:21 AM. We attempted to reach you many times via telephone but we never heard back from you. It is our main priority to ensure that your experience with us is no less than excellent. Our customer service supervisor will try reaching you once again in order to make sure we have done everything we can for you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I ordered flowers through this ** company to have beautiful flowers delivered to my mother in law 80th birthday. I JUST GOT THE CALL THAT THEY CAN'T DELIVER TODAY!!! 3PM!!! TOOK THEM ALL DAY TO CALL ME! I could have gotten flowers delivered today with someone else. Do not use this ** company!!!

JustFlowers.com response

T., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

The morning of Friday 12/28/2018 I found out that a friend's mother passed away and the funeral was to be held the following day at noon. I placed my order through Just Flowers for same day delivery. The total of my order was $81.97. That evening I received a "courtesy notice" via email stating "Due to a delay in delivery your order has been rescheduled and will be attempted on the next available day." The following morning, Saturday 12/29/2018, I telephoned and spoke with a representative at Just Flowers. I explained to her that I was not upset that the floral arrangement had not been delivered Friday evening. I told her that the flowers were for the daughter and husband of a deceased woman and that the graveside funeral was scheduled to occur at noon that day.

I stated that I would like to have the flowers delivered no later than 10:00 AM so that they could take the arrangement to the funeral with them if they so desired. She told me not to worry that she would take care of everything. She stated that they would call the recipient and if it was easier for them to deliver to the gravesite that they would do so. She assured me that they would make certain the flowers would be delivered appropriately.

On Sunday evening, 12/30/2018, I spoke with my friend who was returning to her home in another state. She informed me that the flowers had not been delivered but that she had contacted the florist because a notice had been left on the door, and they would deliver them to her sisters home on Monday. It was completely unacceptable that a floral arrangement that was ordered to be delivered on Friday evening would not be delivered until the following Monday. It definitely was not made available for the funeral nor was it ever seen by my friend or her father.

I telephoned the merchant multiple times in order to express my frustration and to request a refund. The first time I called I was told that the arrangement had been delivered on 12/29/2018. I stated this was not true and the representative told me that she would research the issue with the florist and would call me back later that day or the next day at the latest. She stated that if the florist showed proof that the flowers were delivered on the 29th that there was nothing she could do but if they were not she would be able to process a refund.

She never called me but I received an email the next day stating the arrangement was delivered on 12/31/2018 and made no reference to a refund. On Friday 1/4/2019 JustFlowers stated the most they were willing to refund was $10. Needless to say their customer service is abhorrent and I will never again do business with them. It appears from prior reviews that this is a normal occurrence for this business. They are crooks!!

Michelle,

We attempted delivery for this arrangement on Saturday, 12/29/2018. The recipient was not at home and a note was left on the door to call us for re-delivery. It was then delivered on Monday, 12/31/2018 where the recipient signed for it. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. We are here to help.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Order number **. Ordered Jan 4 2019 for delivery that day. They missed the delivery date. This was so important as the person to receive the flowers is on her deathbed. Wait time on the telephone was excessive: 6 minutes and then was cut off. Then re-called. More wait time...7 minutes. This company is a scam and should be closed down. When I placed this order I was thinking that I was dealing with a local Mandeville, LA company...alas I am dealing with some company somewhere...I have no idea. I am so disappointed.

JustFlowers.com response

Paul, we are extremely sorry about this inconvenience. Our only local shop in the rural area of Mandeville, Louisiana was unresponsive over the weekend. However, with your approval. we would like to offer you a $25.00 refund and reschedule your order with an apology note from our company.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I ordered an expensive (almost $100.00) gift basket for delivery on my Father in law's 85 Birthday. Guaranteed delivery on a Friday. It was delivered 3 days late on the following Monday. Do not order from JustFlowers if a timely delivery is important to you.

JustFlowers.com response

Charlotte, we did in fact ship out your order on time but for some reason, UPS failed to deliver on time. Please check the tracking number:

1ZV42A580210422561

We have offered you a $15.00 refund for the delay but we have yet to hear back from you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Ordered a flower and fruit basket for my daughter for Christmas and she never received. The company had the gall to contact me asking for $25 more for service charges. I called 3 times to cancel the order and someone was supposed to call back and never did. Will never order again.

Lillian,

We are terribly sorry that this order was not delivered on the day that you requested. We have been trying to reach you so that we can discuss the possible rescheduling of your order. We may process a $15 partial credit and deliver this on a later date with apology note or put on hold for another occasion in the future. Order will be on hold until we hear from you.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I ordered a centerpiece for my sister for Christmas for her dinner table. The centerpiece that was pictured was so pretty. I ordered the premium version. When I arrived on Christmas Day I was shocked at what was delivered to her. Nothing like what I ordered. No pine cones, very little greens and mostly carnations that were scattered throughout the centerpiece with big gaps. Others commented on how sparse it looked. I was so embarrassed and disappointed. Also there were to be three taper candles and there were only two. I called to complain on 12/26 and it took several calls back to finally get a resolution on 12/31 of only a very small credit. So I significantly overpaid for 12 carnations! I will never order from Just Flowers again!

JustFlowers.com response

G., we can assure you that we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Updated on 01/02/2019: So I sent in one review, the company came back with a response to read their rules and regulations. Well that does not make up for the fact that for 6 days I called them to get my flowers delivered and they kept telling me the florist was closed. What florist closes on or around Christmas, that is one of their busiest times of year. Once they were delivered 6 days later after Christmas, they sent a cheap arrangement, not one that I had ordered. I did not get what I paid for. Folks please do not use this company, it is not worth the hassle and your hard earned money!

Original review: This company was supposed to deliver flowers on Christmas Eve. I called, on hold an hour, kept getting hung up on. Every time I called I got the runaround. Finally on December 30th my family got the flowers. I wanted a refund because it was too late for them to enjoy for Christmas dinner and they would not give me one. I had to call every day to get them delivered. I would never use this company again. Also the arrangement I ordered was not what was delivered. This company outsources and they cannot understand you half the time. Biggest mistake to use this company!! Please save yourself a big hassle do not call and use them. Find local florist and do it yourself!!

JustFlowers.com response

Lesley, we are sorry to hear about the issue you had with your order. We are writing to inform you that your order 8747865 to The NewComb Family was delivered to the given address. Normally, we cannot cancel orders that have been processed with a florist nor can we cancel orders that have been successfully or attempted to be delivered. All policies can be viewed on our website when placing the order online.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife in our hotel room on our honeymoon. They were beautiful, and lasted longer than our stay. Wish we could have taken them home. They weren't cheap, and I had to pay extra for Sunday delivery in New Orleans but, you get the quality you pay for. I'll definitely use JustFlowers again.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I ordered my family who lives away from us a centerpiece for Christmas dinner. Was told delivery would be the 24th, got email late that evening of the 24th to say they could not deliver that day and would the next day. Then got a email that day apologizing they could not deliver them either and would the next day. So far I have not received a notice that they have yet been delivered. We paid 79.99 then 4.99 express delivery 6.49 handling and then 9.99 for shipping or service, a grand total of 101.46. This kind of service is very poor and I see from other reviews that is a on-going problem. Never would I recommend them for services.

JustFlowers.com response

Leslie DeLaMare, you order was delivered on 12/27/2018 at 610PM. We sincerely apologize for the delay and we truly hope that the recipient enjoyed the gift.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Ordered a Christmas arrangement online Dec. 22nd - early enough for same day delivery; well no delivery Saturday or Sunday or Christmas Eve Day. I called Christmas Eve. Found out they couldn't deliver until the 26th, so I had them change the arrangement to something else since it was going to be delivered after Christmas. Here it is the 27th, still no delivery. I want my account credited.

Dear Laurie Lachimia

This is a courtesy notice in regards to your order to Paul Schroeder.. Due to a delay in delivery your order has been rescheduled and will be attempted today,12/28/2018

We sincerely apologize for the delay.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and treasure your valued

business.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I have never been frustrated, annoyed and disappointed in an online floral purchase as I am with JustFlowers.com. I believe it is a scam and would NOT recommend any purchases through them. The original delivery date was supposed to be on a Sunday, then when the flowers were not delivered by 5 pm I called. I was told the local shops were closed on Sundays and that they will deliver the next delivery day (Monday). (Then why allow Sunday deliveries as a selection?) Monday came and went, and no delivery. I had to call again and was told that the shops were too busy and they couldn’t get any florists to accept the order and that I should have gotten an email about it. I did not receive any communications from them. Delivery was delayed to Wed. Wednesday came and no delivery by 3 pm. I called again and was told that a florist had accepted the order and will deliver by the end of the day.

Night time, still no delivery. Called back yet again and was told the florist couldn’t deliver today, and that they would be willing to call the recipient to state that it was not their intention to deliver late, and would delivery the next day be acceptable? Or if not, would I want to cancel the order? The manager said they cannot do any more than provide a small credit, but was not willing to admit any mistakes or responsibilities. It was always the fault of the local florists.

I do not believe they ever intended to deliver on time and I do not believe they ever contacted a local florist for the purchase order. It was all lies every single time, the excuses and the finger pointing at the florists, including these nonexistent emails they claim to send to inform about the delayed deliveries. The customer service people were rude and even stated that there was no need to argue with them about whether someone tried to contact me??? They do not even recognize the importance of communication even though they failed to fulfill their commitment and obligation. I plan to cancel my order... 5 days after the initial requested delivery date, still no flowers, only the runaround and much disappointment from both the buyer and the recipient. Will NEVER buy from JustFlowers.com again.

JustFlowers.com response

Trang Le, we have been working tirelessly to have your order delivered to Apache Junction, Arizona but our only local florist in that area has been unresponsive and all outside florists have been far too busy with Christmas deliveries to make the trip there. We have since cancelled your order and issued you a full refund. Please accept our deepest apologies.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Oh how I wish I had looked here before ordering flowers from this company! My order number is **. Now you can't say I didn't put my order number in my message. I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered before Christmas. I got an email late in the day Christmas Eve that they had to be rescheduled for the next day. Now it's 2 days later and she still hasn't received them. I've called 3 times and left messages with the KNOWLEDGE that they check messages every 15 minutes... they fail to add that although they check their messages, they WON'T call you back. I've also live chatted twice and all I've gotten is, "We are sorry." I want my order canceled and a refund given at this point!

JustFlowers.com response

Stacy Ledbetter, please accept our deepest apologies as we are currently working on improving our coverage in the rural area where the order was to be delivered. We will have our customer service supervisor contact you ASAP.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I could not book online for flowers, Red Poinsettia & Chocolate so I rang for help. Sales lady book two invoice for same day and same place. They delivered Red Poinsettia on two different day and the Chocolate not delivery. I incurred TWO delivery for same place? No one told me they could not meet the completed order and after Delivery day, still no one rang. It like being quiet and get to keep the money. I was charged for both delivery. No attempt to find another place to fulfill the Order. If you send email. It seem they act on it when can but never tell they got the email or what they are doing.

My order was for very important people and I am very upset of the whole process. This company is just an agent across America and have no control of sending or stocking, Therefore trying to use the Computer system of doing business. If you buy from Just Flowers I wish to warned all that this will happen to you: There is no commitment to deliver regardless how important it may be. Best Wishes for all Futures.

JustFlowers.com response

Elbert, we are unable to locate your order. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

They messed up my order and the confirmation email had the wrong address and names; I tried calling them only to be on hold for a very long time. When someone finally came on the line, I told them the correct addresses for my two orders. They didn't correct and I also told them I didn't want to order if it was after Christmas. They assured me it would be delivered on the 24th or 25th. It wasn't and the customer service person just wanted to argue with me. She said one order was delivered and the other one will be delivered on the 26th.

When I asked her where the first order was delivered she gave me my address. No flowers were delivered to my address. I told her to cancel the 2nd order and refund both orders to me. She said she would tell her manager. They do not want to resolve this matter only argue and offer me a discount on the next order. I will never order from them again and I advise anyone reading this call 1800flowers. They do a great job and deliver when they say they will deliver.

JustFlowers.com response

Melanie, we are unable to locate your order. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

So I did an order with JustFlowers earlier this year and the flowers were OK. The problem I have is their NON STOP barrage of e-mails. I unsubscribed over a dozen times but they continue to email. I will block the email address sent but they change their sending address every time. For example, reminder(@)justflowers.com, repeatcustomer(@)justflowers.com, comeback(@)justflowers.com, holiday(@)justflowers.com. It changes every time they know you block their emails. I have contacted them and what have they done? Continue to alter their e-mail address and subject lines. I have told everyone I know to go somewhere else to order flowers. If you want flowers, go somewhere else.

Jeff,

We are here to help. Can you please provide your email address so that we can go ahead and unsubscribe you from our newsletter.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

Flowers were to be delivered 3 days before Christmas but no later than Christmas eve to my elderly mother who would be alone on Xmas. They did not deliver at all. I should have used a local florist in her town or nearby instead of this horrible national corp who as I now see has an awful reputation.

JustFlowers.com response

Chris, we are extremely sorry about any inconvenience we caused you but unfortunately, by the time we received your order on Saturday afternoon, all of our local florists in Post Falls, Idaho had already closed up for the entire holiday. Please accept our deepest apologies.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I ordered Christmas arrangement for 39.99 on their site 12 /21, selected PayPal checkout, and date of delivery to my parents in AK on 12/22. They added 10 to my order for no reason at checkout and by the time I was charged it came to 65.97. They took money from my checking instead of PayPal then never delivered. I call 12/22 am and they assured delivery that day. No delivery. I call again evening of 12/22 and opened case on PayPal for refund. Again they assured delivery on 12/23 claiming local florist couldn't fill order. Again, no delivery as of 12/24 am. I wanted these delivered by Xmas for my parents to enjoy and now I have to wait for PayPal to get my money back this week and my parents have no gift. If I could give this co a zero rating I would.

JustFlowers.com response

Deborah, we are unable to locate your order. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

They canceled my order, flowers were not available then promised to send flowers free & never did! Ruined my stepmother's birthday, they are frauds! These people lie, take your money and never deliver the flowers. I have not and will never use this type crappy service ever again. They made me look so bad, too bad I can’t sue them. Unreliable frauds, I still have their fraudulent emails.

Michele,

We are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I ordered a fruit basket for my neighbor that lost her husband on 12/11 to be delivered the next day. JustFlowers called me midday to ask me for $15 dollars more and when I refused, they bargained with me until I told them I wasn’t paying more, and to just cancel. Then the manager said they will continue my order at the regular price.

On 12/4 I ordered a birthday arrangement to be delivered on 12/22. On 12/22 they call and ask me for $25 more dollars. I explained that they had done this to me before and that I had $25 dollars in coupons from being a “loyal customer”. If they’d like to use them, they refused. They said they would call me back after they figured out what they could do for me. I hadn’t heard back from them by 3:30pm so I tried live chat which was unavailable, so I emailed. Then a Florist contacted me to tell me they could deliver the arrangement but it was something different. I assumed they were trying to make up for the $25 I wouldn’t pay over. Subtotal: $39.98. Special Offer: $-5.00. Handling: $3.25. Shipping or Service: $12.99. Total: $51.22.

So, $76 for a $34 arrangement. Not to mention the arrangement that they were willing to deliver was a Christmas one. This was a BIRTHDAY! Then I told the florist to cancel and they transferred me back to management who then offered to take $15 dollars off! They tried all day to get $25 more off me to then offer a Christmas arrangement that they would discount $15. I wish I would have read all these reviews before all this. Not to mention all their pathetic responses to the bad reviews!

JustFlowers.com response

Letrisha Herr, we are so sorry that your experience with us was anything less than excellent. We will have our senior customer service supervisor reach out to you ASAP. We are here to help.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

Do not order flowers online. There is no accountability when a customer receives dead flowers. Online sellers know that and don’t care. Do not buy from Just Flowers. No online flower delivery service is worth it. NONE of them. The flowers are always terrible. The flowers my sister received from me were very wilted and crushed together and looked like they had been left out in the hot sun, then thrown around for fun. It’s happened repeatedly. Do not order flowers online. Call a privately owned shop in the town or city where you want to send the flowers and order from that business.

JustFlowers.com response

Terry, we can assure you that we are here to help around the clock 365 days a year but we are unable to locate your order. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I ordered flowers for an employee and what was ordered and what was received were completely different. I took a picture and sent that with the email complaint. They claimed they talked with the florist and "based on the breakdown that was provided order was not filled to value for the price that was paid for the arrangement". Since the local florist refused compensation the best they can do is offer a $10 credit. There were 3 roses but I ordered 9, 1 open lily, 2 closed that never opened. Suppose to be 5. Some blue flowers around whole arrangement nonexistent in arrangement that showed up. This review will not allow me to add picture but missing flowers is half of the arrangement so to offer a $10 credit was insulting. The flowers they sent were insulting. Worst flowers & service I have even seen. DO NOT ORDER!!

JustFlowers.com response

Jill Roberge, the last order we show you placed with us back on March 2nd of 2017. Please check your order receipt to see who you placed your order with.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I ordered flowers for a funeral and the family requested flowers be delivered to their home instead of the church. I selected “funeral” as the purpose when I purchased online. The flowers were to be delivered Friday evening or Saturday before 6 pm. The flowers were not delivered. I called customer service, all they said was they were unable to reach the florist but would keep trying and would contact me. No return calls were received. I called Monday to ask for a refund seeing as the flowers were not delivered. They only offered to give me a $5 CREDIT and an apology call. They rescheduled the delivery for today. But the funeral is over and family has returned home! A refund seems reasonable to me, but they are claiming I did not indicate it was for a funeral because I didn’t send them to a funeral home. Mistakes happen, but customer service subpar.

JustFlowers.com response

April Wise, it is true that you did not indicate that the order was for a funeral. We are so sorry that your service was less than excellent. Our customer service supervisor offered to send your order out to the family of the deceased but you chose to cancel your order instead.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

A tiny bit pricey but it arrived on time and looked beautiful. Just like it appeared on the website. I had my first grandson born and wanted to recognize the "baby boy blue" thing but also wanted my daughter to be recognized too. So I ordered an assortment of lilies, star gazer orchids, and blue hyacinth.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I ordered a higher priced arrangement and paid another $40 extra to upgrade it to premium. I received an arrangement that was barely standard, and I then received a lot of excuses, rationalizations, and rote responses from customer service when I reached out to discuss. I would never use this company again.

JustFlowers.com response

Carol Mustone, our product specialists reviewed your order and determined that the arrangement delivered was filled to value. However, since you remain dissatisfied, our customer service supervisor reached out to you and offered you a partial refund which you declined. Please let us know if you would like us to go ahead and process this partial refund. We are here to help.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I am reading now all the reviews and should have done that before. We ordered a funeral cross with white and red flowers and what was delivered was a complete disaster. We sent an email with the photo of what was ordered vs what was delivered, spent hours on the phone with customer service claiming our money back and nothing. Do not buy from them, this site should be closed.

JustFlowers.com response

Michelle, we are here to help but we can't seem to find your order. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

JustFlowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.

• Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.

• Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.

• Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.

• Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs