2.98/5
Based on 1,134 ratings submitted in the last year

1629 JustFlowers.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife in our hotel room on our honeymoon. They were beautiful, and lasted longer than our stay. Wish we could have taken them home. They weren't cheap, and I had to pay extra for Sunday delivery in New Orleans but, you get the quality you pay for. I'll definitely use JustFlowers again.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

A tiny bit pricey but it arrived on time and looked beautiful. Just like it appeared on the website. I had my first grandson born and wanted to recognize the "baby boy blue" thing but also wanted my daughter to be recognized too. So I ordered an assortment of lilies, star gazer orchids, and blue hyacinth.

Get expert buying tips about Flower Delivery delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

We used JustFlowers form the UK to be delivered in Canada. We were surprised to discover it was an American site. However, our doubts were dispelled by the helpful service given by the staff. They even phoned us in the UK to help with the order, in the middle of their night. The flowers were delivered promptly from a local florist. We would definitely use them again.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

We ordered what they call "Light of My Life Wreath" from Flowers.com and seems that the order get filled by Just Flowers. It Was Embarrassing. These costed close to 150.00 and were the smallest arrangement at the Funeral. Do yourself a favor, go to the Flower shop and see what you are buying before being taken for a ride.

JustFlowers.com response

Michael, we are so sorry to hear of this. However, this is the first instance of us being made aware of any issue with the flowers that were delivered. Also, Licely orders a product valued at $109.99 and not $150.00

Please email a picture of what was sent so that we can investigate this further for you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

It was Mother's Day and we wanted to our mother in law a nice bouquet of flowers. I paid a lot to send her a beautiful bouquet of blue irises and yellow tulips. It was called "walking on sunshine". Very pretty and classy. What was delivered was a few orange/red tulips in a vase with no water, a balloon saying Happy Mother's Day and a silver stick thing also saying Happy Mother's Day. Not one aspect of this was what I ordered. The price was $69.99 (normally $59.99 put more because it was Mother's day). After delivery charges and handling fees it came out to $95.42. Because the vase had no water the flowers that were delivered were dead or wilted. When I saw what was delivered I was horrified. My husband filled out their online complaint form and called several times. To no avail.

We never got a person on the phone. I called several times as well, but again, no person..."Just leave a message and we will call you back." They never did. I finally went to my bank and disputed the charges. My bank reversed the charge and that is when someone from JustFlowers called me. We are now supposed to prove that they never called us back. My phone records are not available to me. Somehow Spectrum is changing over their system and no call logs are available. How am I supposed to prove they never responded. They lied about the online form and lied to my bank and said they offered me a $10 discount. They did not. Since I cannot prove that I called and they never responded I lost my dispute and JustFlowers got paid. I am still fighting. I showed my bank the picture of what I ordered and what was delivered but I guess that is not enough. I will never use them again, I will tell everyone I know and complain on every media outlet I can.

They got $95.42 from me, but it is gonna cost them in reputation. The person I spoke to from JustFlowers was relentless. She said they are allowed substitutions. Well, yeah...Reasonable substitution would have been okay with me. It's too bad they did not work this hard to send a proper bouquet instead. I worked in customer relations for 25 years, and I can tell you, reputation is everything. A customer will tell 1 or 2 people when they have had good customer service from a company, they will tell 10 to 15 people when they have had poor service. The only person I didn't tell was my mother in law. I didn't want her to feel bad. I think delivering dead flowers on Mother's Day is about as bad a service as I can imagine.

Bonnie,

We delivered Howard Kernes' order on 5/11/2019 as requested. We then received a chargeback from his financial institution over a month later which we went ahead and responded to. Our guarantee specifically states that any problems with what is delivered must be reported to us within seven calendar days.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

I ordered a Beautiful fern that was pictured on the site for a funeral arrangement. The flowers that were sent were very disappointing and looked NOTHING like what I ordered. I was very upset and embarrassed by what they actually sent. Even the bow was hideous. I will not be using this site again.

JustFlowers.com response

M., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I placed an order for flowers to be delivered to the funeral home on Thursday August 8th in the morning. By that afternoon I'd received notification that "per the funeral home's request" the flowers would be delivered on Friday. Friday afternoon comes, and no flowers. So I called, and strangely enough they "assured me that they will be delivered to the church first thing Saturday morning". I just got off the phone, and no delivery. Their fix was to deliver them to the family on Monday...2 days AFTER the funeral and 4 days after I'd placed my initial order. So I gave up. I got off the phone with them, and called a local florist myself (which I should have done in the first place) and wow, they got an order delivered that same day (a Saturday no less).

Please, please don't ever buy from this website. I am humiliated that I was so dumb to think that they would do the job. Just call the local florist yourself. **Their idea of a fix was to send a letter along letting the family know that I'd placed the order on Thursday....nope. The fix would be to deliver anything and to give me a refund for the time and energy it took to deal with this situation.

JustFlowers.com response

Nicki Klein, we are extremely sorry that your experience with us was any less than excellent. Please be assured that we exhausted all of our resources to have your order delivered to the funeral service and unfortunately, no one was delivering to Staplehurst, Nebraska this past Saturday the 10th.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I thought I was ordering from a local florist because the link said "JustFlowers of Brady Texas". The plant was supposed to be delivered the day of the viewing and and it wasn't so I called. They can't give me any information and tell me that they will find out tomorrow, after the funeral and won't give me the information to the local florist that the order was sent to. I spent $105 to be humiliated in front of my bosses for not sending anything and saying I did.

JustFlowers.com response

Tonya Kincaid, we do in fact deliver to that area and your flowers were already delivered.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Ordered flowers for a family funeral after reading all the good reviews. Imagine my surprise when I arrived at the funeral home and found that the bouquet I received was not even close to the represented picture. No phone call that the ordered flower (stargazer lilies) were unavailable. They just went ahead and sent whatever they wanted. Have called JustFlowers twice with no resolution. If it's an important occasion don't trust this service because they are just a middleman to the self-serving florist they chose to use.

JustFlowers.com response

Kathy Tesch, we would like to reiterate how sorry we are here. As already discussed, our local florist went ahead and offered a $50.00 refund which we have gone ahead and issued. Please allow 1-4 business days for this to process.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I ordered flowers. Cost of delivery (which I thought was free) was almost $20. Never explained to me on phone. With the cost of delivery, handling fees and taxes it made a $40 something bouquet double the price plus! I made order on phone and full price was never told to me on the phone. Only appeared on e-mail receipt. When I called the consumer office I was put on hold to speak to manager and then I was told manager was too busy to deal with me. I feel I have been scammed. Why don't they just tell you the full price. What are they trying to pull! I will never order from JustFlowers again. Be forewarned. Ask all details always.

JustFlowers.com response

Arcila Aleman, our customer service supervisor already spoke with you shortly after that phone call. We advised that the delivery fee was only $12.99 and that we would go ahead and waive it along with a little bit extra. We apologize if there was any miscommunication. Please check your order receipt if you would like to view the breakdown in cost.

JustFlowers.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

JustFlowers.com, based in Los Angeles, has been in business for more than 16 years. The company partners with local florists to offer hand-delivered flowers to consumers around the world.

• International delivery: JustFlowers.com offers international delivery to many other countries. Interested consumers can visit the website to see which options are available in the destination country.

• Advanced scheduling: For those who have trouble remembering dates, scheduling deliveries in advance can be a lifesaver. Consumers can schedule a flower delivery months in advance on the JustFlowers.com website.

• Guaranteed fresh flowers: Just Flowers offers a guarantee on all of its deliveries, so you will always be happy with the quality of the product. If you’re unhappy, you can request a refund up to seven days after delivery.

• Always-open customer service: If something goes wrong with an order, customer service is available 24/7 to help fix any issues.

• Delivery speed: JustFlowers.com offers same day delivery on many of its bouquets if consumers order before 3 p.m. Customers can pay extra for express delivery to have to flowers arrive more quickly, usually within four hours.

• Best for: significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs