2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

3.8/5 (2117 ratings)

About JustFlowers.com

JustFlowers.com is a website that sells flower bouquets, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts that ship throughout the U.S. and Canada. Its large online selection of flowers and add-ons helps you send gifts from afar. The company also offers express and same-day delivery options.

Pros

• Express and same-day delivery
  • Vast array of options
  • Gift baskets available

Cons

• Cluttered and outdated website
  • Can be expensive

Bottom Line

JustFlowers.com is a privately owned online floral retailer. The company has a large selection of flowers, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts. It also offers same-day delivery.

JustFlowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

I sent sympathy flowers with 1 digit missing. My fault, I acknowledge but for the last 2 days despite spending hours on the phone and emailing I have not heard back from them. I have been unable to cancel or have the order resent. I will not be using this service again. Horrible customer service.

JustFlowers.com response

Paula, we are writing to inform you that your order 9250284 to Peggy has been updated, per your request.

Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mailing or calling us should you need any additional assistance. Thank you for your patience.

JUSTFLOWERS.COM
800.716.7559

service@justflowers.com

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I order an arrangement for a funeral, was supposed to be delivered the same day. Well that didn't happen, the flowers arrived 3 days later. This company is very hard to contact, you can't inquire about an order online, and when you call, you're on hold forever, and mind you, I went from a $40 arrangement that costed me $75, totally ridiculous...WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!! PROFLOWERS IS MY CHOICE FROM NOW ON, AND SHOULD BE EVERYONE ELSE'S!!!

confirms delivery on 09-07-2021 at 01:15 PM ,Order left with Intended Recipient

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

I also only put ONE star because they don’t offer an option for ZERO!! First and foremost these people operate under multiple entities and will contact you under multiple entities! flowerdelivery.com is where I ordered and justflowers.com is the customer service entity that contacted me when I complained. The arrangement delivered was a sad misrepresentation of what was ordered. Unfortunately I couldn’t post photos, which would have made anyone disgusted with what transpired and the solution offered.

The arrangement sent was of average size (like a basket you would sit in the center of your dining table at Thanksgiving), it doesn’t even look as big as the ‘Standard’ option for the arrangement I actually paid for! I understand substitutions but this was ridiculous! I could actually count the individual flowers that were in the arrangement delivered, none of which are flowers that were listed for this arrangement which were: orange snapdragons and carnations, complimented with bright yellow spider mums and daisy pompons, amidst assorted lush greens. BUYER BEWARE BECAUSE THE SAGA CONTINUES!!!!

When I contacted customer service they gave me the runaround about how their policy states the florist may make substitutions. To ALL of the flowers? So I went to ‘said’ florist because I found it hard to believe that a FLORIST doesn’t carry CARNATIONS…. Guess what, yes they had carnations, many colors! When the company called again (this time a manager) she actually tried to say that it was because the arrangement I had chosen had blooms only in the front. SHE THEN ASKED, NOT IF I HAD, BUT IF I COULD GET A PICTURE OF THE BACK OF THE ARRANGEMENT TO PROVE HER POINT! Seriously? These were funeral flowers, which she was well aware of! I told her NO, I’m not going to call the grieving widow and ask her to take a picture of the back!! What kind of tacky, classless request is that! NOR, upon arriving at the funeral was I going to stroll around behind the CASKET and snap a selfie with the flowers in question!!!

What I CAN tell you all because I was tenacious enough to sit here and COUNT!! Was that the STANDARD $74.99 version of the PREMIUM $114.99 ($141.99 out the door) arrangement I ordered had STANDARD: 12 Snapdragon stems, 12 Carnations, 6 large Spider Mums and 18 Daisy pompoms TOTAL 48 BLOOMS, with the statement that if I ordered the PREMIUM arrangement “We'll add lots more! The premium arrangement makes quite a statement.” It made a statement alright ‘INSIGNIFICANT’.

What I could count from the front and sides was the following on this (PREMIUM) arrangement: 2 Roses, 2 Chrysanthemums, 1 small Sunflower, and 1 Lilly stem with 2 open flowers right up the center. TOTAL 7 BLOOMS for both front and sides. I can guarantee there were just 2 or three or in back. THESE ARE THE FACTS!!! My guess is this company tries to underbid other companies and then uses the substitution clause to allow the florist to downsize and make an arrangement more economical for the florist. Unethical business practices. Buyer beware. I have photos.

JustFlowers.com response

Sharon, we are here to help. Our customer service supervisor has left you a voicemail. Please call us back at 800 715 2799

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I own and operate a retail flower shop in a small town in Alabama. JustFlowers calls me repeatedly to fill their orders, and I refuse every single time. I've asked them to take me off of their call list, as I will never fill an order for them. But they persist. I can't block their number, as each time they call, it's from a different number. Their orders are usually way too cheap...wanting specific flowers that I don't have in stock. They call at 3 or 4pm and expect me to deliver on the same day (which is NOT going to happen). They've even called repeatedly on a Sunday, even though my voicemail states that I am closed on the weekend.

Most of the time when they call, they want me to deliver to a town that is not in my delivery area. I'm sure they've already called all the shops in that town and they've all turned them down, so they start branching out into other areas to try to find someone to deliver to that town. The problem is...the day will end with no florist accepting their order, so the flower is never delivered and the poor unsuspecting customer that bought the flowers won't know until it's too late. I've been in this business for 51 years and I NEVER accept their orders. They are one of the worst flower "middlemen" that we've ever had in this industry. Stay away from them...or you'll be sorry.

Hi Steven,

We will go ahead and remove your shop, House Of Flowers from our directory. It was never our intention to be a bother towards you. Our primary objective is to have all orders delivered and that sometimes involves many phone calls to shops in the slight chance they might be able to fill an order for us. Keep in mind that we do in fact work with other shops in Valley, AL so we will only contact them from here on out.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Order #**. I ordered a full flower basket with balloons, to be delivered to a friend in the hospital. I received a picture of what she received - it was NOT a full arrangement nor did it have any balloons. I sent the picture of what was received as well as what the website showed and I asked for an explanation and an appropriate refund. They requested pictures taken of all angles of the arrangement which I sent them (an inconvenient request as the patient can not get out of bed and no guests were permitted in the hospital due to covid restrictions).

I was offered $10 for me now to go out, buy get well balloons and deliver them myself. The $10 didn't cover the cheap down they did on the flowers. It definitely didn't cover the cost/delivery of the balloons. I also tried to reach them via phone and I finally hung up after 1.5 hours of waiting (fortunately I worked to pass the time). They also would not give me the name of the florist that screwed up the order. I wanted to know so I wouldn't select them for anything in the future.

JustFlowers.com response

Debbie, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I ordered flowers ($75+) on a Sunday afternoon to be delivered (expedited) to someone in a NC hospital. The flowers were never delivered. The company would not tell me the name of the local NC florist.

JustFlowers.com response

We are sorry to hear your arrangement was not received, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our system shows the order was delivered, and the florist hasn't told us there was a problem with delivering your order. We must first verify the delivery status before beginning the cancellation/refund process. We will contact the florist ASAP, and will subsequently contact you with the resolution of your refund/cancellation request.

Original review: July 21, 2021

Oftentimes, these flowers are ordered by JustFlowers on Instacart- your flowers are shopped for by an (unknowingly) instacart shopper at a local grocery store; and dropped off at your address. The “photo proof of delivery” I've seen mentioned in responses is the photo the instacart shopper sends JustFlowers, or Felix; or whatever name they use. Not a cool practice.

JustFlowers.com response

Hi Nicholas, we don't seem to have you listed as one of our customers and we do not work with Instacart.

Original review: July 9, 2021

We ordered flowers for a funeral but the flowers were never delivered. Supposedly they were delivered to the back of the church and left outside in the heat! No flowers were ever found. Not believing us, the church or the grieving family, JustFlowers called the grieving family and asked if the flowers were received. They said no. Still after all that they refuse to issue a credit. Do not buy from this company. I wish I could give them a negative rating.

JustFlowers.com response

Linda, we are currently investigating your claim of non-delivery. Please keep in mind that we have photos proving delivery so we will need to do a lot more research since you are denying the proof.

Original review: June 17, 2021

Do not use this company, they promised the flowers to be delivered at the hotel the night before the funeral, never came. That night after 3 hours on the phone on hold they promised they would be at the gravesite, never happened. That afternoon they said they were going to deliver them to my father's house, he was in the ground that morning. I have never dealt with the worst company. My Union usually deals with 1 800 Flowers, and they are great. So much for ordering days ahead.

JustFlowers.com response

We can't seem to locate a Brook from El Paso in our system. Do you have a seven-digit order number to reference?

Original review: June 13, 2021

I ordered and selected several orchids in a vase to be delivered (and was charged $88.47), instead lilies delivered (even one day later) to my friend who was sensitive/allergic to it. When asked to correct the mistake, the company swapped lilies with just ONE orchid cut (after two days). How does this company justify the cost? $88.47 for just a single orchid cut. This is not fair, you should have charged me reasonably.

JustFlowers.com response

Masood, we are here to help. Please e-mail any available photos to service@justflowers.com

Original review: June 4, 2021

I ordered a floral delivery for a funeral. I was informed that the delivery had not been made and was asked for an alternate address, which I provided. The arrangement was delivered to a different family member instead of the address I requested. After numerous hours on the telephone with various agents and managers, with JustFlowers verifying the address I had requested and seeing that it was delivered to a different address, I was told that the most they could do is to credit my account $15 - I paid $118.47. Please do not waste your time and money with this company.

JustFlowers.com response

Beverly, we are very sorry about any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please be advised that the new address provided by you was over 152 miles away from the local shop. It was delivered to a local address last week as requested by the family according to the funeral director.

Original review: May 25, 2021

My order was # ** totalling $76.46 to be delivered May 21. No delivery was made - No follow up courtesy call or email to advise status of order. I never even received a confirmation email after I ordered. You cannot "EVER, EVER" reach an agent. You are redirected each time you call to leave a msg. I called. I emailed at least 4 times. Each time I inquire, the status changes & continues to push the delivery date & time out to the subsequent next day. That has taken place 4 times already. It is now May 25. They took my money. No floral arrangement. No callback. No email replies or responses. All I want is my money back. JUSTFLOWERS Order **. JUST FLOWERS??? MORE LIKE "JUST A SCAM"!!

JustFlowers.com response

Original review: May 22, 2021

Ordered flowers on 5/142021. Said they would be delivered on 5/15. Florist delivery person called me at the time when they were delivering, said could not find the address. I confirmed that they had the right address. Did not get a response back until the 19th that the flowers were not delivered because no one was home. I have had several flowers sent to people that were not home at the time. Never heard of that policy before.

Every time I tried calling several days the 1 800 number it would send me to leave a message due to high volume of calls. I finally get a call on the 19th 4 days later that the order was canceled. Customer service said they are going to use another local florist and have it delivered that day. I told them to call me or email a confirmation that it was delivered. Have not got any response back that it was delivered or not. This was supposed to be sent to a grieving mother that just lost a daughter and a son-law that was murdered. I went with Just Flowers because it said it could be delivered on a Friday and could be delivered on Saturday. But I guess that was not the case. Very disappointed in the way this was handled. Order **.

JustFlowers.com response

Dallas, we are extremely sorry about this. Our local shop attempted delivery multiple times within a five day span. They were unable to locate the address and they couldn't reach the recipient either. Our most sincere condolences during this very difficult time.

Original review: May 19, 2021

Needed flowers in a rush for a family member's funeral. Every company I had called said they did not have the flowers I wanted but this company definitely stood up to the test. Delivery was exceptional and on time. Will definitely use them again.

Original review: May 18, 2021

This is the worst customer service I have ever received. Less than a 1 Star. I ordered a Mother's Day plant arrangement “Garden of Gifts Plant Basket” and received a cheaper Vase of flowerers. The flowers were already starting to wilt when delivered. I contacted via web site for 3 days trying to contact customer service, and then 5 days by e-mail. The voice messages were so garbled, I could not understand them. When I did get a person then put me on hold and then the line dropped off. Now they want to refund me $15 for a $135 bill. I will never order from these people again.

JustFlowers.com response

David, we are here to help. Can you please email a photo of what was received to service@justflowers.com

Original review: May 16, 2021

I hope I can see a positive resolution out of this. I placed three orders (**, **, and **). These were supposed to be delivered for Mother's Day. I have given it a week and they have not put me through to speak to a representative, have not answered my emails, have not responded online, have not DELIVERED any of the three arrangements, and still they have charged my card. I am working with MasterCard to get a refund and I was hoping to get arrangements to my Mothers even if they are late. Just Flowers/Flower Delivery dot com, what can you do for me and for the countless other I have seen online in the exact same boat?

JustFlowers.com response

Jessica, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order numbers?

Original review: May 16, 2021

I ordered two Mother’s Day bouquets to separate addresses and neither was received. I am now unable to track the orders or get anyone on the line. I want a full refund: my order numbers are: ** and **. What a terrible thing to do to someone on Mother’s Day. I do not recommend them, go to other reputable places like 1800 Flowers or Pro Flowers.

JustFlowers.com response

Hi Elizabeth, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number? It appears that Consumer Affairs has censored them.

Original review: May 15, 2021

Horrible awful company. You can see that all customers give them one star and one star is too many for this trashy company. No service. Cannot get to customer service at all. Give email and order numbers. "No match" they say. This company should be shut down by criminal agencies. Took money for flowers and delivery and no money no flowers. This is since 05/08/2021. Today is 05/15/2021. I also filed complaint and wrote bad review BBB.

JustFlowers.com response

Helen, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 15, 2021

To preface my review, let me say that I have used countless online stores to order flowers over the past 20+ years. 1800flowers, ProFlowers, fromyouflowers, FTD, Amazon, local shops, etc. I have ordered hundreds of arrangements for business purposes and for personal occasions. Most have been on point, some just so so. But JustFlowers has proven to be the worst of all time, following my recent experience. I ordered mother's day flowers that were not delivered on May 9 as scheduled. I had to call multiple times just to get an update and was eventually advised that my flowers were scheduled for redelivery on May 10. Apparently, It's their policy to redeliver on the next business day. However, the flowers never arrived the next day, and once again I received zero updates.

I finally called on May 13 to cancel the order and request a refund and the next day my mother told me she got flowers with no sender information, no identifying information for JustFlowers or the florist, and they had been delivered at 145 am on May 13. When I spoke to JustFlowers customer service, the rep claimed the florist had delivered the flowers on May 12 at 1130 am, refused to provide a refund, and kept me on the phone for close to an hour waiting to speak to a manager. The florist blatantly lied; we have the proof on video!! Thank goodness for security cameras. I find it unbelievable that JustFlowers couldn't simply acknowledge they had failed to provide a satisfactory experience, and was refusing to make it right. Instead, choosing to paint me AND my mother as liars, when this was supposed to be a meaningful mother's day gift, for someone I have not been able to see in over a year due to the pandemic.

As an extremely truthful and principled consumer, I can honestly say that I never experienced this kind of treatment from a merchant before. JustFlowers, shame on you. You failed in the most basic principles of business, customer service, and decency. Never again will I trust you with my business. To all potential customers out there reading this review, I urge you to consider shopping from 1800flowers, ProFlowers, Fromyouflowers, FTD, Amazon... anyone but JustFlowers.

Original review: May 14, 2021

My order was $165.00. To be delivered May 9 (Mother's Day). No delivery was made - No follow up courtesy call or email to advise status of order. You cannot reach an agent. You are redirected to leave a msg. I called. I emailed. Several times. It is now May 14. They took my money. No floral arrangement. No call back. No email response. All I want is my money back. JUSTFLOWERS Order **. JUST FLOWERS??? MORE LIKE JUST A SCAM.

Original review: May 14, 2021

I paid over $100 for a large beautiful premium bouquet pictured on their website, but what my mom received was about 8 roses. I was given the option for same day delivery on Saturday but it did not arrive that day. The updated delivery estimate said Monday. It did not arrive Monday, and instead came on Wednesday. My mom sent me a picture of the bouquet she received and I could not believe I paid as much as I did because they look nothing like the picture. It looks like a small sad bouquet worth not more than 30. When I call, customer service does not answer. I have the pictures to show you what I should have gotten versus what we actually were delivered. Order #**

JustFlowers.com response

Amanda, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 14, 2021

I ordered a flower arrangement from JustFlowers.com for my mother on Mother's day. I used the JustFlowers.com site because they advertised same day service. The flowers were not just late - they never arrived at all. The company sent me a few emails saying that the flowers were on the way and then they said that they couldn't deliver the flowers at all. They have not refunded my money or even responded to my phone messages and emails. I have never had money stolen from me by a company in this way. Their website said that they have BBB certification so I thought I could trust them. How can a company be allowed to blatantly steal from people in this way?

ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE: 05/10

ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME: 3:48 PM

Original review: May 13, 2021

I ordered a premium bouquet to be delivered on Sunday for Mother's Day. I chose JustFlowers because of the Sunday guarantee which never happened. I would get a text daily saying they would try again tomorrow. After endless phone calls they were delivered today on Thursday. The florist who provided the arrangement called and told me the delivery driver was lost and the proceeded to say the order just said gerbera daisies and they did not know what else to put in the arrangement. I paid $98 and change for what they sent. It had 4 daisies and looked like something you would buy at your local grocery store for $10. Save yourself the headache and stay far away from this company. How they are still in business in this day and age and after all these negative reviews is beyond me. Wish I did my research before ordering.

JustFlowers.com response

Gregory, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 13, 2021

I placed an online order from JustFlowers.com for Mother’s Day to be delivered on Sunday, May 9th, 2021. It is now May 13th, 2021, and still no delivery. First, I never received a receipt for my delivery but got an alert from my bank that a charge was made to JustFlowers.com. Since May 9th, I receive a daily text message stating my Mother’s Day order is scheduled for redelivery on the next business day. Any questions, visit smsu.io/y8PKS or check your email. Yet again, I check my email and spam folder, and there’s no email from JustFlowers.com. They claim to have 24-hour customer service, but I have called every number listed on the JustFlowers.com website every day since May 9th and have left multiple voicemails with no callback. I have also emailed them every day with no response. I‘m hopeful maybe they will see this and reach out.

Delivered on May 13th at 5:12 PM

Original review: May 13, 2021

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!! HORRIBLE experience and the worst flower delivery service available. Where to begin... I placed an order on the 7th of May for flowers to be delivered on the 9th. Two days is more than enough time to get an arrangement together and ready for delivery. The 9th comes around and the flowers never arrived. I even waited until the next afternoon just to give them extra time to deliver since the 9th was Mother’s Day and was probably busy. It is now the 13th of May and the flowers still have not been delivered. I called and emailed and left messages multiple times for 5 days with NO RESPONSE!!!! What kind of company is this? There is zero communication with the customer and there is no way to reach anyone at the company. If my flowers were going to be delivered late (or not at all) someone from the company should have reached out with an update.

Last night someone finally answered by email and said “they exhausted all of their resources” and would like to deliver the flowers with an apology letter. I should have received a personal phone call to settle the matter immediately. But LOL. So there were no flowers available to be delivered for the past week? I highly doubt that. I replied and asked when they will be delivered. NO RESPONSE AGAIN!!!! What a surprise. What a joke of a company. And the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Kelly,

Due to a delay in delivery your order has been rescheduled and will be attempted today,05/13/2021

If you would like to cancel your order, please click on the following link and use our online inquiry form:

We sincerely apologize for the delay.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Aside from the ridiculous occurrence of me ordering flowers for MOTHER'S DAY, and the flowers NOT arriving until TUESDAY, their customer service could not be worse!!! They do not care, are not in any way empathetic and after you've spoken with someone to air your grievances, they just say they are going to call you back. And guess what, no call back. I will NEVER order from them again and will make sure anyone who wants flowers, never expects reliability from this place. I don't even want to call them a company because they hardly operate like one especially, one that cares even a little about having integrity.

JustFlowers.com response

Jaye, our shop attempted deliver on May 9th at 3PM. They are still waiting for the recipient to let them know when they will be home for re-delivery. We will try contacting the shop to get a status on this.

Original review: May 13, 2021

UPDATED 5/22/2021: I am livid! Total rip off! Ordered flowers for delivery on Mother’s Day, and they never arrived. I never got a confirmation email so I had no order number. Took me one solid week to get ahold of anyone at the company. I was assured a full refund, but then got an email that said the flowers were delivered. Very suspicious! AND THE FLOWERS HAVE STILL NOT BEEN DELIVERED! I am now being told by this company that I am just plain out of luck. $125 down the drain!

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Never got a confirmation for my order, but they took the money out of my bank account ($125). To make matters worse, the flowers NEVER ARRIVED! Trying to contact their customer service department is a joke - I have called several times over three days. Extremely long hold times, transferred, disconnected, etc. Sent an email - NO RESPONSE. Each prompt requires an order number, and since I received no confirmation email, I have NO order number to provide. I am VERY UPSET!

JustFlowers.com response

Kelly, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 13, 2021

5/8/2021, I ordered flowers for delivery on Mother's Day. My credit card was charged. They were never delivered. Customer Service said local shop delivered on 5/8. Not true. I was told by Customer Service they would not provide the local florist name. So, no flowers, no proof of delivery and no refund.

Stephen,

Due to a delay in delivery your order has been rescheduled and will be attempted today, 05/13/2021

We sincerely apologize for the delay.

Original review: May 13, 2021

I made two orders on Saturday morning to have the flowers delivered for Mother's Day on Sunday. The first order arrived on Sunday for my mom. The second order wasn't delivered at all for my wife and nowhere to be seen. I checked if there's any errors in the address, there were none. Not only that, I was charged $128 on my credit card. I tried to email them and call them and no one is answering or responding to my messages. This is my first and last time ordering from this company. I had to use them as the company I usually order from were sold out. Save your money and order somewhere else, there are plenty of options. I made the wrong choice. No refund and no flowers.

9375735 - delivered on May 8th at 4:09 PM

9376067 - delivered on May 9th at 2:06 PM

Original review: May 12, 2021

Order # **. I placed an order for mother's day flowers for my wife. I done the order on 5/7/21 to be delivered on Saturday the 8th. I haven't seen the flowers yet. I requested my money back. I got 1 email response saying they would check with the florist and see what happened, that was 3 days ago. Can't get a response now. I just want my $89 back.

Full refund issued on 05/13/2021