1.07/5
Based on 349 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

1202 JustFlowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 29, 2018

This company is a complete and total scam. I ordered flowers for same-day delivery to my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. They never arrived. When I called around 8 that evening, the guy who answered the phone claimed they were out for delivery, which was obviously a lie. I have emailed twice to request help with my order. It's been 16 days and no response. Also tried calling their "customer service" line five times, which was a total joke. It's impossible to reach anyone no matter how long you stay on hold. When I tried an alternate number, the woman was incredibly rude and refused to help. I was forced to dispute the charge with my credit card company. What a freaking waste of time for us and disappointment for my mother-in-law. Never, ever buy from this company!

JustFlowers.com response

Ryan we are writing to inform you that your order 8157164 to Donna has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 4-10 business days to appear on your charge account.

We are so sorry that we were unable to fulfill your last-minute Mother's Day which wasn't received until the day of for same day delivery.

Original review: May 29, 2018

They indicate they would deliver on a Saturday, the day before Mother's Day & did not deliver until Tuesday. I also ordered a balloon, which they charged me for & never delivered. When I emailed, they never responded. Clearly, given all the reviews which state the same, this company is operating a scam & should be ashamed of their operation. They indicated the flowers are accepted, as if the receiver has any idea what commitment of delivery time was expected. I had to sign up to write a review, but it was worth it. I will also follow up with the Better Business Bureau - these people should be found & put out of business. Way to sour people's attempts are sharing joy & celebration by your abusive scheme. Gross.

JustFlowers.com response

Jennifer, we are here to help but we are unable to locate an order in our system with your information. Do you have the seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 28, 2018

On May 11th 2018 I went online to order flowers for my mom for Mother's Day (5/13/2018). After looking online at both 1-800-Flowers and Teleflora.com I decided to try Just Flowers as they had same day delivery (5/11/18). After carefully considering all options, I decided to order 2 dozen of roses for $129.99 and upgraded to the deluxe for an additional $10 which totaled $139.99. I then had the option to add additional flowers for about $15, which I selected to do, and a small box of chocolate for $24.99. The total came in at $192.96. Yes almost $200.00. I felt good about it although it was a lot of money for flowers.

I did not receive a receipt so I called and talked to a service representative. She gave me the order number and confirmed that I purchased 2 dozen of roses and some additional flowers. The order did not come in the same day but the next day, which was fine with me and my mom. However, she only got one dozen of red roses and some carnations. The arrangement looked really floppy. I immediately called Just Flowers for an explanation. I was told someone from the local flower store was going to call me. I waited 10 days but no call. I went ahead and make a dispute with Paypal.

Today 17 days later Just Flowers called me and basically said I might have used a phone to order and could not see the picture of what I ordered which are both false because I used a computer to order and I saw not only the description but a picture of the 2 dozen of roses. What I did not see was neither the pictures or description of the additional flowers that I ordered. I work at home and know how to order online and I am very savvy when it comes to online order. They told me I ordered the Dazzling Reds that comes with one dozen of roses and some carnation (which sounds like a pre-made arrangement) but that's not what happened. I specifically chose the 2 dozen bouquet (hence the $139.99 price) then added additional flowers and did not know what the additional flowers would be. I could not believe what I heard and experienced.

I told them I have a bachelor in IT and business management. I am a computer literate and I have a Master of Business Administration. There is absolutely NO WAY I mistakenly order 1 dozen and thought I ordered 2 dozens. They finally sent me a receipt today when I called to request it and said they showed that they sent me the receipt on the same day I placed the order but showed that I did not open it. (Yes of course they blamed on junk mail which I already knew to check before calling today to ask for the receipt.)

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They poorly handled my case and are a terrible company to do business with. I urge all of you, fathers, husbands, mothers, daughters, sons, and grandchildren out there not to do business with this company! I will make all attempt to spread the words about this company's horrible business practice.

JustFlowers.com response

Ann, we never heard from you regarding this order until two weeks after the order was delivered and it was in the form of a chargeback from Paypal. We are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via telephone, email, and chat.

To address the arrangement delivered, we see that we delivered roses and carnations as ordered.

Original review: May 28, 2018

I ordered delivery of $85 worth of flowers for Mother’s Day because they guaranteed delivery. Not only did my mother not receive her flowers on Mother’s Day, SHE NEVER RECEIVED THEM! I have followed up via email multiple times (which is their recommended contact process), and I have also sat on hold multiple times for 10-15 minutes before they send you to an answering machine. No calls back. This company is fake and horrible. I wish I would have read more reviews before giving them my money. I just want a refund for something they NEVER sent, and I can’t even get that. They are criminals.

JustFlowers.com response

Reid, we are here to help but we are unable to locate an order in our system with your information. Do you have the seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 28, 2018

My niece is ill and I wanted to send her balloons. They promised delivery for today and they did not deliver the balloon today. I would have ordered from another company had I known they could not deliver on their promise. Now it's too late. My order number was: **. Further, they told me the charge would be $44.99 BUT they charged my credit card $66.46. How does a company like this stay in business?

JustFlowers.com response

Mitchell we are writing to inform you that your order 8164744 to Isabel has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. We are so sorry about this. Unfortunately, we do not guarantee delivery on Sundays.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: May 27, 2018

My wife and I placed an order on May 11th for flowers by Mother's Day. The total cost of the order was $107 CDN dollars. My mom is 87 and lives in an assisted living facility in Oceanside, California. I called to wish her a happy Mother's Day only to discover the flowers had not been delivered to her. My wife repeatedly tried to get in touch with someone at the company but she could only exchange email with an automated machine. Eventually she received an email saying that JustFlowers was looking into it. They then informed us that the flowers had been delivered.

The only problem is that my mom never got the flowers. So either they were never delivered or they were delivered to the wrong people at the complex. Their 'System' apparently doesn't concern itself with who gets the flowers, only that you pay for them. So we are out of pocket and my mom did not get her flowers. And JustFlowers takes no responsibility and has no accountability. So take my advice and do not order flowers from them. There is no guarantee the intended recipient will get them. And if they don't, JustFlowers doesn't give a damn because they have your money and their system says they were delivered. Great way to do business don't you think?

JustFlowers.com response

Alex, we are here to help but we are unable to locate an order in our system with your information. Do you have the seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 24, 2018

If you want a business to tell your mother to "pick up her own flowers," you've come to the right place. Like so many others, I ordered Mother's Day Flowers from JustFlowers.com. The only reason I placed the order is because they "guaranteed" delivery for Sunday May 13th. They did not arrive on the 13th and when my mother finally heard from the florist they told her that she could "come into town to PICK THEM UP." At that point, she told them that she wasn't interested in doing so. I called customer service on Monday May 14th to let them know that I wanted to cancel the order. They said they needed to reach out to the local florist and would give me a callback. They never called.

I called back today, May 24th, to follow up on my refund for the flowers that were never delivered and they told me that they couldn't offer me a refund because the florist told them they attempted delivery. The florist made no mention that they told my mother that she could "come into town and pick them up" herself. I spent $121 with JustFlowers.com for what they advertised on their site as a GUARANTEED Mother's Day delivery and they have refused to offer me a refund.

The customer service that I received today was shameful. As a business, using words like "guarantee" without a commitment to providing excellent service to your customers is misleading and deceptive. The people on the phone are perfectly polite but were not at all helpful in resolving this matter. When I asked one of the agents why there was no language upon check out about the "guarantee" not being a real guarantee, she told me that I could find it on the customer service page. Why hide the true meaning of the guarantee that was splashed all over the front page of the website on a tab that customers typically only check AFTER there's been a problem? I buy flowers OFTEN and I thought I'd come across a trusted new vendor and was happy to give them a shot. I'll stick with 1-800-Flowers, Bouqs and the host of other online flower businesses that are upfront about delivery times. Do not trust JustFlowers.com for anything important!

JustFlowers.com response

We are sorry to hear your arrangement was not received, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our system shows the order was delivered, and the florist hasn't told us there was a problem with delivering your order. We must first verify the delivery status before beginning the cancellation/refund process. We will contact the florist ASAP, and will subsequently contact you with the resolution of your refund/cancellation request.

Original review: May 24, 2018

My son and daughter in law ordered flowers for me on Mother's Day to have delivered on the Saturday before so I would have them in time. Saturday came and went with no delivery or call... Sunday (Mother's Day) came and went. No delivery. No call... Monday at 4:23 pm I got a voicemail saying, "We have a delivery for you but we close at 4:30 so you will need to call tomorrow to set up a time for delivery." The flowers were delivered but not the flowers that were ordered and not even slightly close!

The flowers were old and started dying the very next day! It ruined my Mother's Day only because my son and daughter in law spent their whole weekend plus trying to call and email to find my flowers instead of spending Mother's Day with their children! My poor daughter in law was in tears every time I spoke to her! I gave her the number to our local florist and told her to never use these people again!!! JF did call my son later in the week to only try and shift the blame to him! I am still trying to figure out what JF thinks he did wrong... He ordered specific flowers that he knew I loved and he paid for them and requested they be delivered on 5/12/18 then spent 3 stinking days searching for the flowers!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Christopher thank you for contacting us to express your dissatisfaction with your order 8675874 to Sandi.

We are very sorry to hear that you were not 100% pleased with the arrangement that was delivered to Sandi Jones. Unfortunately, we are unable to extend our redelivery policy because it has been over 7 days since the delivery was made. Please click on the link below for an explanation of our 7 day replacement policy.

Original review: May 24, 2018

This company is a joke. I ordered flowers for my Mother-In-Law for Mother's Day. They never arrived. On Monday I canceled the order. On Tuesday they delivered the flowers even though I canceled the order. Since when is Mother's Day on Tuesday. I was so infuriated that I complained to the BBB that I want a refund since I canceled the order on Monday. This stupid company response is that they don't give refunds to flowers that are already delivered. I didn't want them delivered, that's why I canceled the order. I won't settle with the BBB until I get a refund so that's a black eye on them. My Mother-In-Law's Mother's Day was disappointing all thanks to this stupid company. They are inept to do business so please take your business to a florist that knows how to do good business and help put this company out of business so that they don't ruin someone else's special occasion.

JustFlowers.com response

Your order was delivered on 5/15/2018 at 653PM and for the delay, we would like to offer you a partial refund in the amount of the delivery fee.

Original review: May 24, 2018

A dear lifetime friend passed away and I ordered flowers thru JustFlowers three days prior to services. They were not delivered ever! Trying to contact this company was impossible unless you said you wanted a new order and then they would not transfer to customer service. Finally an email got my money back but no apology for the embarrassment I suffered. Don’t use this company.

JustFlowers.com response

George we are writing to inform you that your order 8150100 to Rose has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 4-10 business days to appear on your charge account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by either replying to this email or by calling us.

Sincerely,

JUSTFLOWERS.COM

Original review: May 24, 2018

I ordered a basket arrangement of all BLUE flowers to be delivered to my sister (who's favorite color and eyes are blue). What arrived at her door couldn't have been any different from the arrangement I ordered. All PINK flowers, not one was part of the original arrangement. Wrong flowers, wrong arrangement, wrong color. Contacted JF three times by email and no response. Will NEVER use them again.

JustFlowers.com response

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. At Just Flowers, we take pride in ensuring our customer`s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations.

The arrangement may not exactly look like the picture but it was filled as closed as possible. Blue flowers were not part of your order. You order calls for lavender and purple flowers tall and compact in a white reactangular basket with roses, larkspur, montecasino, tulips, and few greens.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Much like many of the customers on this page, I too ordered flowers to be delivered for Mother's Day. I ordered the flowers on May 12 early in the morning. I had to phone the company to confirm my credit card information. They assured me that my flowers would be delivered for Mother's Day the next day. May 13 came and passed, no flowers were delivered. May 14 an email was sent to me stating that the flowers would be delivered the next business day with a note of apology. I emailed JustFlowers back and asked them to cancel the order and refund me the total amount. I received no reply, none of my phone calls went through, and I eventually filed a claim with Norton to get my money back.

When they finally reimbursed me, the amount was significantly lower than the amount I paid, and when I questioned them on this they stated that it was because of the difference in exchange rates. Yet the fact that they took so long to even address my complaint means of course the exchange rates changed! Had they been on top of this issue, the amount would have been much closer, yet only on May 23 was the partial refund issued. Long story short, save your money. This company is a poorly constructed scam.

JustFlowers.com response

Chantal we are writing to inform you that your order 8141581 to Carrie was fully credited on 5/17/2018. Credits normally take 1-4 business days to appear on your account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

JUSTFLOWERS.COM

service@justflowers.com

Original review: May 24, 2018

The description was highly misleading. The photo appears to be much larger than it is. Once received it was very small. Very disappointed in the size and the cost. And when trying to negotiate a flexible solution, this company was not willing to be provide an effective solution to meet my expectations. Never again. I will work to use a local florist in the future.

JustFlowers.com response

Anthony, we are here to help. What is your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 23, 2018

I ordered an $85 arrangement for my mom on Mother's Day, the website guaranteed delivery on Mother's Day and I was out of the country so it seemed like my best option. When I called my mom at the end of the day and found out there was no flower delivery I was livid so I emailed JustFlowers customer service and asked where the flowers I paid for were and what they were going to do to fix this. I received the following copy/pasted response that basically says their vendor delivered it so they would need to confirm that it wasn't delivered.

They never responded to my 3 follow up emails asking questions for the vendor who claimed to deliver the flowers (such as what color the house was/what side the door was on: things that someone who actually delivered flowers could easily answer). I now have to dispute this $85 charge with my bank as a fraud charge because JustFlowers is running an unethical business and this clearly wasn't the first time this has happened after reading other reviews. Thanks for making me look like a jerk to my mom on Mother's Day JustFlowers!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Evan, we are here to help. What is your seven digit order number?

Original review: May 23, 2018

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my Mother from JustFlowers. JustFlowers charged my credit card $90.47. The flowers were not delivered on Mother's Day and my Mother was deeply saddened by this. I received an e-mail from JustFlowers that the delivery would be delayed. On May 15th, JustFlowers sent me an e-mail stated the flowers had been delivered, however, they were not. On May 18th, JustFlowers left me a voicemail stating the flowers would be delivered on May 21st, however, they were not. I have made several attempts to e-mail JustFlowers and to contact them via telephone only to either be disconnected or placed on hold for an extended period with nobody eventually answering.

On May 23rd, I finally got JustFlowers on the phone and was told that the florist claims the flowers were delivered and that a refund could not be provided. These flowers were never delivered to my Mother! I paid JustFlowers $90.47 for a product and a service. They failed to deliver on both accounts. Do the right thing JustFlowers and refund my $90.47. You have forever lost my business, however, you still have the opportunity to do the right thing here.

Gregory,

Our local florist has confirmed delivery on May 14th at 357PM.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Ordered flowers for Mother’s Day for mother-in-law... ordered the morning of so I wasn’t too mad when it wasn’t delivered on Mother’s Day. However, almost 10 days later now and still no delivery. I’ve been emailing and keep getting a response “We have to check with the florist, flowers were delivered.” Well no they were not, she never got them. She’s retired and always home. I just want my $80 back. Literally don’t have the energy to make up a bogus story or lie, she never got them and I want my money back.

Michelle,

We are sorry to hear about the issue you had with your order. We must first verify the delivery status before beginning the cancellation/refund process. We will contact the florist ASAP, and will subsequently contact you with the resolution of your refund/cancellation request.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I requested delivery of flowers on a Friday to a church for a memorial service on Saturday. The flowers arrived after the service on Saturday and were not as described. The company told me their policy was to deliver the date of the event instead of the requested date and since they were delivered (even if they were too late) there was nothing they would do about my complaint.

JustFlowers.com response

Cindy, this is the first time we are hearing of this. Can you please email us a picture of what was received to service@justflowers.com

Original review: May 22, 2018

JustFlowers deliver flowers to my mother that was wilted turning brown and a day late. The flowers were not accepted. They lied telling me the flowers were deliver on time, after 35 minutes of being on hold I got to talk with someone who spoke broken English. I was told it was all my fault, and that they do not give refunds. This is the worst company I have ever had any dealing with in my life. Never again.

JustFlowers.com response

Larry, we are very sorry but If the recipient refuses to accept a delivery, you may be held fully liable for the cost of the gift.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Didn't deliver my order on Mother's Day yet called me a liar because they say they attempted to. I was emailed by the florist contracted to do this who said they would not be able to deliver on Mother's Day and NEVER contacted my fiancé'. JustFlowers.com customer service called me again today to say they made an attempt and that I was a liar. The delivery was and has NEVER been made. They had the balls to tell me they could make the delivery now but that it would cost me an additional $10 on top of the $98 I paid for the dozen pink roses. These guys need to be the subject of a consumer advocacy investigation or a 60 Minutes episode. I can only imagine the thousands of victims that just gave up. NOT ME!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Deliveries are available in most major cities on Saturday and Sunday in the USA. If we are unable to arrange for delivery on Sunday and time permits we will setup for delivery on Saturday, including Birthday and Anniversaries, Valentine's, and Mother's Day Orders. If Saturday or Sunday is not available, then the order will be delivered on the next available day with a note of apology from our company.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I have been fighting with JustFlowers for over 10 days now to get my money back for an arrangement I ordered that was never delivered. Not only did they not deliver the arrangement on time for Mother's Day BUT WHAT WAS DELIVERED WAS HALF DEAD, BROWN AND WILTED. I DID NOT ORDER AND PAY $75 FOR A DEAD ARRANGEMENT. When I was escalated to a Customer Service Manager he proceeded to argue with me and then made comments that pointed towards him calling my mother A LIAR!!! I have had no apology, no attempts made at compassion, sympathy or fixing this. I have been given the runaround, argued with and to top it all off my mother accused as a liar!

The local company contracted through JustFlowers, The Village Greenery, also called my mother after she refused the dead arrangement to argue with her and then proceeded to LIE TO JUST FLOWERS AND SAID THE ARRANGEMENT WAS DELIVERED. I cannot believe how scandalous this entire situation has been. I am beside myself and will NEVER EVER EVER EVER use Just Flowers again. Customer Service Manager my behind. There is no Customer Service with Just Flowers. Just plain rudeness. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Now my poor mother is out an arrangement, I am out money and time with a company that supposedly prides themselves on customer satisfaction. I am not satisfied. I am horrified!

JustFlowers.com response

Brook, we are here to help. What is your seven digit order number?

Original review: May 21, 2018

I have been ordering flowers for the past 20 years to be delivered on Mother’s Day. This was the first year I ordered from JustFlowers and will certainly be the last. I am writing this review to warn people to steer clear. The flowers were not delivered on Mother’s Day and it took 3 days, 10 phone calls and multiple emails to finally get in touch with someone. After telling me multiple times that they were in fact delivered, they proceeded to tell me that they could not offer a refund due to the fact they were being told it was delivered.

After explaining 50 times that they were mistaken and my mother was home the entire day, they said it must be a problem with where she lives. I explained again that I have ordered flowers for 20 years to the same location. After many more excuses, they explained that it was their policy not to give refunds and they would have to redeliver. I explained that my parents were now in Florida so no reason to deliver. Don’t you know they were delivered to an empty house and are now sitting there waiting to die. It’s my goal to get the word out. Steer clear of JustFlowers!!! Worst flower company EVER!

JustFlowers.com response

Brian, we are unable to locate your order. Can you please provide your seven digit order number.

Original review: May 21, 2018

May 12, 2018 I ordered a flower arrangement to be delivered the next day Mother's Day to my mother in Kingman AZ, there are many florists in her area and she has never had any issues with deliveries to her address. However due to it being a busy holiday I received a message on 5/14/2018 from JustFlowers.com that the delivery could not be made on the original delivery date of 5/13/2018 however they would deliver on the next available delivery date which should have been 5/14/2018, because I did not receive the message until 5/14/2018. I was forced to accept the delivery was to be made on 5/15/2018, although I included with my original order My phone # and my mother's phone #, we were not contacted directly, after waiting all day on 5/14/2018 and 5/15/2018.

I phoned the C/S line on 5/168/2018, and was told that they would contact my mother by phone and apologize and they would deliver on 5/17/2018, I, very unhappy about the service requested a supervisor name and # to contact in the event the delivery was not made and was told they didn't have the information but if this in fact happened to call the c/s line and they would assist me with the information the next day and that they would give me $10 off my order or I could get an upgrade, which I opted for the upgrade. The c/s representative did in fact contact my mother and apologized for the delay however the flowers were never delivered.

On 5/20/2018 I phoned the c/s department and the c/s rep stated the flowers were delivered on 5/14/2018 and I stated they had not yet been delivered and that I spoke with c/s on 5/16/2018 and they had confirmed no delivery at that time. He then placed me on hold for a lengthily amount of time, at which time he stated he had read the notes and had placed a cancellation request on the order but it would not complete until they verified with their vendor. I then asked for the representative's name and he stated MEL and upon asking for a last name I was told "I am the only MEL here" and refused to give the last name.

I then asked for his direct supervisor's name and phone # and was told he has several and I stated 1 would do. He said he didn't have that information but that I could call the C/S line at another time but he was the only one there at that time. I then asked for a Corporate officer name and phone # or address which he stated he couldn't give me the information but that I could call c/s line which I then stated he just said he was the only one there!!! He then put me on hold, after an hour I hung up. A full 7 days from the time I ordered my mother never received anything. I will never again use this company for anything. The most unprofessional Service I have ever received or even heard of! BEWARE - VERY DISAPPOINTING.

JustFlowers.com response

Sandra we are writing to inform you that your order 8146776 to Romona was credited today. Credits normally take 1-4 business days to appear on your account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I ordered flowers for my mom the Friday before Mother’s Day. I live 3,000 miles away. They were never delivered! May 20th I’ve decided to contact them over the phone. They said they canceled my order. Never contacted me. So they said they would credit my account and restart another delivery (I had to pay again)! The customer service employee was very hard to understand and at one point said she was connecting me to billing, then came back on and I asked if it was the same person and she said “yes I will take your payment info and send it to billing.” Never again! I was on the phone, on and off hold for a half an hour trying to reorder!

JustFlowers.com response

Katrena we are truly sorry your Mother's Day order 8136556 to Teri was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day and we will include a note of apology from our company. Thank you for your understanding.

We greatly appreciate your business,

To view our Mother's Day delivery policies please visit:

JUSTFLOWERS.COM/cs_DeliveryInfo.asp

Original review: May 20, 2018

JustFlowers.com delivered my mom's $65 bouquet 4 days late - Granted, they had sent us two emails saying they would be delayed--one on Monday after Mother's Day and one right before they were delivered on Thursday--after I wrote to complain. After my complaint, they responded with their policy and said they do not refund since they had attempted delivery but they had not, and left no door tag...(besides, mom was home all day). They offered us $10 (off of a total with "Holiday Shipping" of $85). Plus when the bouquet was delivered the flower guy said, "My wife just made these up" which means to me there was no attempt to deliver, nor did we receive any way of tracking the order. When I complained again they offered me the same $10 off... Shameful ripoff's with no restoration.

JustFlowers.com response

Jill, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven digit order number.

Original review: May 20, 2018

My 30 yr old daughter tried to send me flowers for first time ever. Never came. We both called everyday. Today makes day 7. Lots of hrs wasted. Lots of runaround. Called liar. Sent picture of proof. Still no flowers. Evil people here. Two Mom's Day destroyed. They don't care. Refuse to give her money back. Still no flowers. Daughter still crying.

JustFlowers.com response

Carolyn we are truly sorry your Mother's Day order 8677524 to Barbara was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day and we will include a note of apology from our company. Thank you for your understanding.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Whatever you do never order flowers from JustFlowers.com! On the day before Mother's Day they sent my 88 year old mother a bouquet of lilacs that were half dead. The bouquet didn't even have any greenery or baby's breath in it to help make it more attractive. Rather it looked like someone just went out back and whacked off a branch of a bush. They didn't even smell like lilacs!

When I complained the company sent a bouquet of some weird flowers again with no added baby's breath or greenery and it certainly wasn't worth what I paid for it! All week I tried to get a response from their customer service online so today I tried their phone number. I ended up in a fight with a representative who clearly doesn't know what customer service means. And I get told the flower shop won't redo the arrangement because it has been longer than 3 days! WAIT I'm being denied what is due me because I waited to try to get a hold of the company by doing it the way they requested online? So the long and the short of it is the flowers you order will not be the ones you get and when you complain they argue with you and won't honor their guarantee.

JustFlowers.com response

Teresa, we delivered exactly what you ordered. You asked for a custom arrangement consisting of lilacs in a vase with greens and a purple bow. The picture you provided is misleading as it is only a portion of the arrangement.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I ordered flowers for my daughter and my daughter in law for Mother’s Day. My daughter in law received hers a day late and my daughter never received hers. I sent several emails and I never got a response. I called them three times, I’m put on hold while they contact florist and they told me they were delivered. My daughter and son in law looked everywhere around their home and found nothing. Today they said no one was home so they left them on the porch. They were home all day. The money for the flowers have been taken from my checking account but never received them. Please help me. I am so upset because they were for my daughter, the kindest, sweetest loving person in the world. Thank you for any help you can provide.

JustFlowers.com response

Melanie we are writing to inform you that your order 8675127 to Jillian was credited today. Credits normally take 1-4 business days to appear on your account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Flowers were to be delivered on Sunday. It is now 10 pm on Friday night and they have not arrived. I have contacted customer service just to be put on hold for 20 minutes and then sent to a voicemail. I leave a voicemail and nobody calls me back. The third party company who was supposed to deliver it keeps telling me they will call me back tomorrow. THAT'S 6 DAYS IN A ROW NOW. I am getting sick of this. Everytime I call they tell me that they are going to make another bouquet and send it out right away. And still nothing. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Ordered an overpriced bouquet from JustFlowers for Mother’s Day. Received verification that the flowers would be delivered on Sunday May 13. I received emails on Sunday and Monday 5/13 & 5/14 saying flowers “couldn’t be delivered” with no further explanation other than they would try again the following day. Flowers were eventually delivered 2 days late. I attempted to call JustFlowers numerous times and would remain on hold for 12-15 minutes before being transferred to a voicemail system in which nobody returned my calls for 4 days.

Also replied to the notification of late delivery email as instructed and still received no return calls. When customer service eventually called back, the representative stated that it was “JustFlowers' policy” that if the flowers couldn’t be delivered they would try on the following day. The representative finally informed me that there were no florists in the area of the delivery who could fulfill my order, yet could provide no reason for why they took my money before having a guaranteed supplier. JustFlowers also offered no resolution in the form of a reduction of charges to my order or a discount on any future orders to compensate for their failure to fulfill their order as it was advertised. Horrible company and horrible customer service who I would recommend everyone avoid at all costs.

Chad,

For the delay, we would like to offer you a partial refund in the amount of the delivery fee.

Original review: May 19, 2018

They never delivered flowers. They did not tell me they would not be delivered then blamed me because they have a policy that says if it can't be delivered it would be delivered the next day. Again not delivered the next day. They blame me because they have a policy. If they would just have informed me it wouldn't be delivered I would not be so upset. Do not order flowers from them!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Angela Spiros we are writing to inform you that your order 8161084 to Tammy Tracy was credited today. Credits normally take 1-4 business days to appear on your account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

JustFlowers.com Company Information

www.justflowers.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business