3.9/5 (707 ratings)

About JustFlowers.com

JustFlowers.com is a website that sells flower bouquets, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts that ship throughout the U.S. and Canada. Its large online selection of flowers and add-ons helps you send gifts from afar. The company also offers express and same-day delivery options.

Pros

• Express and same-day delivery
  • Vast array of options
  • Gift baskets available

Cons

• Cluttered and outdated website
  • Can be expensive

Bottom Line

JustFlowers.com is a privately owned online floral retailer. The company has a large selection of flowers, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts. It also offers same-day delivery.

JustFlowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: May 11, 2022

Ordered flowers to be delivered to family in the USA from Australia, for Mother's Day. Come Mother's Day...no flowers arrived. A phone call to their offices in LA only went to a voicemail service-so an email was sent instead. No reply. Silence.... So I cancelled the order online (via their website). Then the next day an email arrived saying their florist reported the flowers as having been delivered and they will investigate it. Which seems to be the standard answer they send out. And 24 hours later still no update from them, still no refund and still no flowers. As I said... avoid, avoid avoid. They will NOT deliver your flowers but they will take your money.

JustFlowers.com response

We are writing to inform you that we have credited your account in full for your Mother’s Day order. This credit will post to your account within 1-4 business days. We are terribly sorry that we were unable to deliver your gift. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: May 11, 2022

I ordered flowers Saturday morning at 8am to make sure I could get “same day delivery” that they advertise all over their site. It is Tuesday evening and my mother still has not received them! I have emailed, and all I get is an automated response that they’ll update me on my delivery when they get the information, which they never have. I’ve called them, and no one ever answers the phone. I have to leave my name and order number for someone to call me back, which they never have. I spent a lot of money to make sure my mother got something nice, and I basically got scammed. I’m going to be forced to call my bank and cancel the transaction. It’s incredibly frustrating.

Kimberly,

Due to a delay in delivery your order has been rescheduled and will be attempted today,05/11/2022

We truly appreciate your patience and treasure your valued

business.

JUSTFLOWERS.COM

Original review: May 10, 2022

Ordered a Mother’s Day gift (flowers, chocolate and balloons) for my mom across the country which was never delivered. Was explained day of after 6pm via automated text that it would be next day. Still nothing and they won’t respond to my emails. Terrible service with equally terrible customer service. Not reliable at all for time sensitive orders.

JustFlowers.com response

We are truly sorry your Mother's Day order 9607382 to Maritza was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day. Thank you for your understanding.

To view our delivery policies please visit:

JUSTFLOWERS.COM/cs_DeliveryInfo.asp

Resolution response: May 10, 2022

Thank you for refunding my money back.

Original review: May 9, 2022

I ordered an expensive bouquet of flowers for my mother for Mother's day, I ordered them on May 5th 2022 to be delivered on Saturday May 7th 2022, and it's now May 9th and every day they keep saying it will be delivered the next day so I canceled my order and they haven't given me my money back! Do not use this place! It's a scam!

JustFlowers.com response

Tammy, we are writing to inform you that your order 9580798 to Carolyn was credited on 05/09/2022. Credits normally take 1-4 business days to appear on your account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Credit Card Department 800.979.3897 or 310.388.8191

Original review: May 9, 2022

Order number **. I purchased a flower arrangement from Justflowers.com that was supposed to be delivered on Mother's Day but was never delivered. I called Just Flowers up until 10 PM to do a follow-up and was told that they needed to contact the local flower company to see why my order was not delivered and what happened, and when I told the rep that I wanted to cancel the order and get a refund, she hung up on me. At 10:30, I get an email saying, "We see in our system that your order was delivered." (This was only after I asked for my refund and for the order to be cancelled) but she needed to confirm with the local flower company, which was closed today and will be tomorrow.

At 10AM this morning, I emailed them back and they sent THE SAME email back that my order was delivered but they hadn't heard from the flower company. I replied back letting them know that this order was NOT delivered and I wanted it cancelled and a refund. The repeated request for a refund is going unanswered. This order was NOT delivered, and there's no way they were seeing it at 10:30 PM as delivered, but it wasn't showing delivered just 30 mins prior. The house this was supposed to be delivered to has security cameras that were checked to date back a full 48 hours. This delivery was not made. It's already 5 PM here and no one has attempted to contact me, and when I call them, no one answers. This is the worst experience I have had to deal with and I will NEVER do business with JustFlowers.com again.

JustFlowers.com response

We are sorry to hear your arrangement was not received, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our system shows the order was delivered, and the florist hasn't told us there was a problem with delivering your order. We must first verify the delivery status before beginning the cancellation/refund process. We will contact the florist ASAP, and will subsequently contact you with the resolution of your refund/cancellation request.

Original review: May 9, 2022

I ordered 2 floral arrangements for Mother's Day. The deliveries were scheduled for Saturday. Only one of them were actually delivered. I have been on the phone for the last two days attempting to speak with customer service. There has not once been a live person to pick up the call, although the recording states please hold for a customer service rep. I have even sent a couple of emails and have not received a response. I am PISSED because I have not been able to speak to anyone from the company to resolve this and I spent about $200 total on 2 deliveries. I definitely won't use Just Flowers again, and do not recommend them.

Original review: May 9, 2022

I don’t even know where to start with this review. First off if I could I wouldn’t even give them 1 star. My mother ordered flowers for Mother’s Day to be delivered to Seagoville Tx and paid $100 for this service. The flowers were supposedly “Guaranteed” to be there by Saturday so she had them a day before Mother’s Day. It is now Monday 5/9/22 and she still has yet to receive them. My Mother called and called to see what’s going on and they kept hanging up on her. Then when she finally got through, the man was rude as crap to her and told her to check with the order number online and hung up again. So I help her find the site and put the order number in and go to press submit, and it won’t even go through or do anything. So then I decide to call myself and I get hung up on twice as well.

The third time a lady answered and asked for my order #, I give it to her and she asks if this is the order that is going to Seagoville, Tx. I tell her, "Yes" and she immediately hangs up on me. I call back two more times and they don’t pick up at all. I then called one last and final time and the same lady answered and asked again for the order # and once again ask if this is for Seagoville. She asks me how she can help me and I tell her our order was supposed to be delivered Saturday and it is now Monday and she hasn’t received it yet. She then tells me the order is still at the shop. I ask her why the hell it would be at the shop when it was supposed that be delivered 2 days ago. She has no answer and tells me she will connect me to her manager. She then turns around and tells me she will forward this to her manager and he will call me back.

This company is a scam and a joke and the crazy part is we didn’t even set an order with them. We went through Winslow flowers and my mother called them to ask what’s going on and they said they have no order with our name. The lady on the phone told me that Justflowers somehow hacks into their line when they put someone on hold and forward it to their shop. I’ve never seen a business ran so portly and can’t believe they aren’t shut down after all these terrible reviews and experiences from people. My mother will be calling her bank to report this as fraud and I will be leaving a review on every possible site I can, so no one else goes through this. I am fuming and disgusted, I hope this company gets everything they deserve and more!!

Original review: May 9, 2022

I order flowers for mother who stays in USVI on thursday of last week for mother's day. My mother never got the flowers, I tried to call and there is no help at all. There was very rude, unprofessional people answering, now it is Monday and still no flowers, no help, but they took my $150.00... I am very upset with the service and would never use them again.

JustFlowers.com response

Latanya, we don't seem to have an order on file for you. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 8, 2022

Updated on 05/09/2022: Going on day three of the non delivery dilemma, and I've received a notice stating that they will now deliver on Tuesday. Three straight days of missed deliveries. Please don't use this company. Beyond frustrating! Next, the flowers will probably be wilted and useless.

Original Review: This was probably the worst experience with a floral company I've ever had. I ordered the flowers and plenty of time and was assured that my flowers would be delivered on saturday, the day before Mother's day. On Saturday I received an email saying that they did not deliver and would deliver the next business day. However, I also received a text simultaneously that apologized and assured me that they would be delivered on Mother's Day which was sunday.

On Sunday I then received an email and a text message saying that the flowers would not be delivered. I paid more than I would with my normal purveyor for these flowers, and this is totally unacceptable and such an important day. The emotional distress from them not being delivered was very high for both myself and the recipient. I've sent an email to the company demanding that they offer me some compensation for this total breakdown. I will never use these people again, and would advise that anyone else considering using them not do so. Read the reviews before you purchase online!

Stephen,

Deliveries are available in most major cities on Saturday and Sunday in the USA. If we are unable to arrange for delivery on Sunday and time permits we will setup for delivery on Saturday, including Birthday and Anniversaries, and Mother's Day Orders. If Saturday or Sunday is not available, then the order will be delivered on Monday or the soonest available delivery date.

Original review: May 8, 2022

I wish I had read these reviews before I trusted “same day delivery for Mother’s Day” on their website. I just received a text message saying, “Rita, we apologize that we are unable to deliver your order #** to Sarah today and we have rescheduled it for Monday. We understand how important it is to show your loved-ones how important they are to you and we are truly sorry. Any questions please visit smsu.io/rGsxm or check your email.” And when I clicked the link, their system didn’t recognize my email or order number, so I called, and it looped me into leaving a message (I’m not sure for who) and when I called again and selected the option to place a new order to get to a live person, she told me I had the wrong department and hung up on me!

She didn’t even apologize or care about the story I just told her. I’ve sent several emails since I got this text. I’ve not been able to reach anyone. I wish I had gone with a different company, now it’s too late because of this huge EMPTY promise of SAME DAY DELIVERY. It is not ok to mislead people like this. I want to cancel the order, but I’d rather my mom have late flowers than no flowers.

JustFlowers.com response

Rita we are writing to inform you that your order 9606745 to Sarah has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 1-4 business days to appear on your charge account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by either replying to this email or by calling us.

Sincerely,

Original review: May 8, 2022

Justflowers.com is a fraudulent company. They take great amount of money ($121.86 from me) for delivering a simple bouquet of flowers. They did not deliver on the date--let alone the time--to which they committed. They did not even deliver the next day. Their Customer Service is non-existent. They claim that they answer the telephone during certain hours, but in fact their computerized system leads you into a long, long hold and then hangs up rather than pass you through to an actual representative or someone who can take care of the problem. I called more than 20 times and got no help at all. I spent hours on hold. Do not use this company. The company should be disbarred from marketing to consumers.

JustFlowers.com response

Caroline, we are truly sorry your Mother's Day order 9591682 to Mary was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day. Thank you for your understanding.

To view our delivery policies please visit:

JUSTFLOWERS.COM/cs_DeliveryInfo.asp

800.290.5919

service@justflowers.com

Original review: April 27, 2022

Ordered flowers to be delivered for my daughter's 40th birthday. The flowers never arrived, the florist contacted my daughter, (even though instructed NOT to call, it was supposed to be a surprise) asked her if she would be home and when she told the she was at a doctors appt, they told her to "come pick up her flowers"! Two days later NO FLOWERS. I contacted customer service (very rude) and instructed them to cancel and refund the order since now (2 days later) my daugther still has not received her flowers. They told me they do not cancel or refund orders. WOW!!! I called my credit card company to dispute the charge and was told that is is quite common with JustFlowers... lesson learned, NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!! *my experience was with JustFlowers.com... (not ProFlowers as previously stated.)

Wendi,

It is the policy of some local florists to call before delivery to ensure that the recipient is home and in this case, the recipient was not home. Also, the recipient is the one who asked if she could pick up the arrangement since the weather hadn't been so good there in that part of Missouri.

We've since spoken with the recipient who confirmed that all of this information is correct. She has also confirmed that she is in possession of the arrangement.

-Just Flowers-

Original review: March 17, 2022

I understood that the order placed might look slightly different from the picture on the product page. However, the flower recipient sent me a photo and the flower arranged was very different from what I ordered.... it is disappointing!

Abby,

Due to the ongoing Pandemic, our worldwide floral network is currently running at limited capacity so some delivery areas are very limited. Please accept our most sincere apologies for this inconvenience. We have reviewed the picture that you sent us and have discussed this with our local florist. The arrangement was filled to value and made as close as possible. A necessary substitution had to be made to ensure timely delivery.

Original review: March 16, 2022

March 9th I ordered a flower arrangement for a friend’s funeral. I tried ordering directly online, but after many tries I was unsuccessful so I decided to call their customer service number and asked why my order wouldn’t go through? And he said, "No problem, I will be glad to help you" which I thought it was great. Few minutes after he took my order I gotten an email and I noticed all different kinds of charges so I called them back and that’s when I realized, this crooked company charged me $6.99 for placing my order over the phone which the person DID NOT discuss about any payment. After that first scam they tried to pulled out, I should have canceled my order, but I didn’t. My gut feeling was telling me that this is not going to be a good experience buying from this company.

March 14th was the viewing and the funeral was the next day and I have noticed that there was one flower arrangement that is closest to the one I ordered that was wilting and was wrapped up with a plastic bag on the bottom because there wasn’t any container that supposed to come with the arrangement. Not only that the flower was looking horrible, I was pissed that the arrangement was not even close to what it looked online. I call their customer service on my way home from the funeral because I was embarrassed thinking about it that my flower I ordered was being wrapped by a shopping bag (someone put the bag) so it won’t die or fall apart. I have spoken to three people, but they are just giving me a run around, I am planning to call my bank and file a complaint for my transaction and I would never ever use this crooked company again!

Merle,

Due to the ongoing Pandemic, our worldwide floral network is currently running at limited capacity so some delivery areas are very limited. Can you please e-mail a photo of what was delivered to service@justflowers.com?

Original review: March 10, 2022

What I ordered is not what I received. But because they can use various different colors or types of similar flowers, the “arrangement” matched the “value” as I was told multiple times. Customer service was very apologetic which is nice, but I don’t care about that if all I want is my money back. I was told multiple times by CS and management the quote above and that the best they could do was $10 return. Then after they spoke with their florist, it became $15. I did not want to settle on that and kept demanding a full refund but was told that their site explicitly states after it is delivered they cannot give full refunds.

Additionally, they called and asked that we meet them at the base gate at 830pm. When I ordered those I explicitly stated where they should deliver the flowers and therefore it was assumed they could get on base and if they couldn’t, they should have called prior to delivery. When we picked them up at the gate we immediately noticed they are NOT what we ordered. It was just cheap carnations and yellow daisies which I did not order. 0/10 would NOT recommend ordering through justflowers.com. I should have just driven to Whole Foods and bought a much more beautiful arrangement for a fraction of the price.

I spoke with Emily (manager), They kept saying they couldn’t refund the entire amount. My wife wasn't happy either and called, and said that because your husband was satisfied with the $15 refund there’s nothing else they are required to offer. That then tells me there’s more that can be done and I was just lied to?! They were very apologetic over the phone, which is nice, but I don’t feel that the value for the arrangement replacements was sufficient.

William,

We apologize for the problem you are experiencing with your order 9555086 to Lisa. Your order has been forwarded to our Customer Service Manager for special review. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

service@justflowers.com

Original review: March 6, 2022

Do not do business with this company! I ordered an arrangement for a funeral 4 days in advance and the customer service rep insisted on placing the order for me so I would be put in as “top priority” even though I wanted to place the order online myself. I was charged $4.99 extra on top of normal handling and delivery charges for “expedited delivery.” I checked on their website and this charge is for urgent, last-minute orders that need to be delivered within 4 hours. They never refunded me for this charge even though they said they would.

On the day of the funeral, I get a call from Jill, a manager, at 10:30 am telling me the flowers were delivered but asking for another $15 to meet the minimum. The funeral was at 2 pm and at 5 pm I get another call that they were unable to deliver on time to the funeral home and asking to reroute the order to the home of the family. I asked them to cancel the order and give a me refund. They said they could only refund me $15 and hold the balance for a future order!! Is this a joke? How is this an acceptable way to do business? I said NO! Like why in the world would I ever order from them again?? They finally agreed to cancel the order and I’m waiting for my full refund within the next 4 business days. Will be back here if I don't receive it.

JustFlowers.com response

Josefina, we are sorry to inform you that we were unable to make your sympathy order delivery on time for the service. Sympathy orders are our very highest priority and we are terribly sorry.

Please let us know if you would like us to reroute your delivery to the family's home address and forward the information (address and phone number) to us ASAP so we may proceed without delay. We apologize once again for any inconvenience we may have caused.

JUSTFLOWERS.COM

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

My husband ordered a dozen roses for me for Valentine’s Day with a sweet card attached. They arrived 2 days late, they were left on the doorstep 8:30 am in the freezing cold… The driver didn’t even ring the doorbell. The roses were frozen & DEAD & we have the dated pics as proof which we sent to the company, there was NO card just a piece of paper with our address and typed regards from from husband… It looked so HORRIBLE. We called the company & told them the problem we also sent them the pics expecting a full refund and an apology BUT instead they offered in an email $15 for a $125 purchase we’re gonna let our cc company take care of it now… What a lousy experience. GEE THANKS JUSTFLOWERS.COM FOR RUINING MY VALENTINES DAY!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced.

At Just Flowers, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. We deeply value your relationship with Just Flowers and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. We may apply a partial credit of $50 on the order for the inconvenience.

We will be waiting for your response.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Had to call three times to confirm delivery. All three times spoke with a person who promised to call back and never did. Paid for a top price flowers arrangement and a local florist creates something different and not good looking, not even close to the website picture.

JustFlowers.com response

Tatyana, we are here to help. Can you please e-mail a photo of what was received to service@justflowers.com

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

Yelp has them rated 4.5. BBB has them barely over 1. Went with yelp and it was a horrible experience. Justflowers.com ruined my surprise. If I were the one throwing out reviews, I would put out more than the 10 you were paid to post. By the way the bbb has over 1000 reviews and most of them are nightmares.

Bruce,

We appreciate your feedback but we must clarify that we received your order on Valentine's Day at 12:46 PM for same day delivery. The order was assigned to our local shop but because you didn't sign the card message so our local shop was unwilling to deliver your order. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. It should also be noted that any complaints online represent a tiny fraction of a percentage of our real customers' experience with us. Your order has since been cancelled.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I have been getting their emails so often over the years. I have repeatedly asked them to stop sending them. They still continue. I have never ordered from them and I never will now. How can I get them to stop?

JustFlowers.com response

Patricia, please directly message us with your e-mail address so that we can go ahead and unsubscribe you from our newsletter.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

I don’t usually write negative reviews but I feel the need to warn others- just find another flower delivery company. After one order never showed & the other showed up a week late, I had to file a dispute w/ my CC company to reconcile because customer service never responded, after repeated calls and emails. Top make matters worse, JustFlowers still slams my inbox with junk mail despite my best efforts to unsubscribe and mark as spam. No answers from customer service about this issue much like the botched orders. DO NOT USE!

JustFlowers.com response

Jamie, we are here to help. Can you please provide your e-mail address so that we can go ahead and unsubscribe you from our newsletter.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

My sister's funeral was yesterday (Sunday, Jan. 23 2022 at 1 p.m.). I ordered the arrangement on Friday, Jan 21 at 9:50 a.m. The flowers were not delivered. I called yesterday evening and spoke with customer service. Got pretty much nowhere. They said they had the order # but it would need to be reviewed to see what went wrong. Called again today and they offered to give me a credit toward a future order (that's not ever going to happen) or make up an arrangement to have sent to the person's (or my) home. I don't want the flowers, and my sister is no longer in her home----what's the point of that? I told them I wanted the money credited back to my account. She (Jill) said okay and that she just sent me an email confirming the cancellation and the money going back in to my account. I have not received an email. I'm not going to let this drop. I just lost my sister, I'm not about to let anyone scam me out of $125.00.

JustFlowers.com response

Ellie, we are extremely sorry about your loss. Please be advised that as of 01/24/2022, a full refund has been issued back to your credit. Kindly allow 1-4 business days for this transaction to process.

Sincerely,

Just Flowers

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

My cousin's funeral was in Mobile Alabama today. My husband and I both have Covid so we couldn't go, but I wanted my Aunt to know she was in our prayers. Thursday I called to make sure the flowers would get there - I ordered flowers in 2017 for Mother's Day for my Mother-In-Law that were never delivered. Haven't used Just Flowers since then, but I hoped they fixed the problem and lightening wouldn't strike twice. It did.

I specifically asked that the flowers be delivered at 9am Saturday morning because I knew my Dad, Mom and Aunt would be there. They said okay. When I called today, they said their local florist delivered them Friday evening a 5pm! I didn't tell you to deliver them Friday at 5pm - THERE IS NO ONE THERE FRIDAY EVENINGS! I don't know who they gave them to, but I wish they had called and asked me first! I will say this: customer service tries to be on point and they are very professional. However, as I told the young woman I spoke with, in this situation there are no do overs. That was it. And they won't tell me who the local florist is (probably good, I would leave them a poor review too!). I am really upset right now. They will be reviewing the situation with the florist on Monday and hopefully we will find out what happened. I just want my money back and I'm pretty much done.

JustFlowers.com response

Kim, we don't seem to have an order listed for you in our system. Please double-check your order receipt to ensure it us with whom you placed your order with.

Should you need further assistance. Please contact us at your soonest convenience. We have representatives here to help 24 hours a day.

Just Flowers

service@justflowers.com

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

Placed order to be delivered to my 93-year friend in St. Louis. Day of delivery got call flowers would not get delivered. The St. Louis florist they use was out of flowers. Really they could have called me an hour earlier so I could have ordered from another florist, but they did not inform me until 5:45 when all other florists were closed. Their fix...send next day with a $15.00 credit on an order that cost $100. Please check them with the BBB. Their rating is 1 out of 5. Please do not rely on this company if you are sending flowers for a specific occasion. Delivery day was Dec 23. No holiday or other occasion where the demand for flowers would over run the supply.

JustFlowers.com response

Daniel, we are very sorry to hear about your experience but we do not seem to have an order on file for you. Please directly respond to us with more details so that we can go ahead and investigate this a bit further for you.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

I did some business with this site a couple of years ago. Since then they've bombarded me with spam. I've tried to opt out of their emails over 10 times now, but they just keep coming. I've just reported them to the Better Business Bureau, and am about to go after them on social media. If you do decide to use them, which I do not recommend, don't use your work email! You'll never get off their email list.

JustFlowers.com response

David, please send us a private message with your e-mail address so that we can go ahead and unsubscribe you from our newsletter.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2021

I only used them because a local business I had been using closed. I ordered Monday for Wednesday delivery. Wednesday morning Just Flowers called and said I would have to pay an additional $17 for delivery. At 4 p.m. Wednesday I called because the order had not been delivered. I called just flowers and they said the order would be delivered by 6 p.m. At 4:30 I received a delivery confirmation email. The item had not been delivered so I called justflowers again. They said it showed delivery was made at 3 p.m. and they would call the shop. Delivery was made at 5:30 p.m. The florist said they had called justflowers several times for payment and didn't receive payment until I called regarding the delivery confirmation. They told me they only charge $3 to deliver to my area. The $17 I was charged was a ripoff.

JustFlowers.com response

Richard, we apologize for the problem you are experiencing with your order 9496974 to Connie. We will make every attempt to rectify this situation as soon as possible. Your order has been forwarded to our Customer Service Manager for special review. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

service@justflowers.com

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I ordered a funeral arrangement. It was delivered to the wrong person at the funeral home. I talked to a representative supervisor Emily. She keeps telling me they'll investigate. I missed a call from them earlier. The voicemail said because it was delivered to the funeral home they are not responsible. Seriously I paid $179.97 for flowers, they delivered to the wrong person and I cannot get my money. I advise not to order from them. Currently going through my bank trying to get my money back.

JustFlowers.com response

Brenda, your order was delivered to the location requested and in time for the viewing. What happens to the arrangement once delivered is beyond our control. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience but this is not something that can be refunded as it was delivered in good faith to the location requested and in time for the viewing.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

I ordered flowers for my wife’s birthday that didn’t deliver. The attempted re-delivery. Ring doorbell proof they didn’t deliver again. After 2 weeks of phone calls, emails…they sided with the florist and refunded me 5% of my money. Website site says 100% customer satisfaction - not satisfied.

JustFlowers.com response

Anthony, your order has already been delivered two different times by two different florists and you were refunded 33 percent, not five percent

1st delivery: 10/7 at 5:10 PM

2nd delivery: 10/15 at 4:40 PM

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I ordered flowers for my mom for Mother's Day. The flowers never arrived. They told me they delivered them but my mom's Ring cameras had no proof of delivery. They ripped me off of over $100! Never doing business with them again!

JustFlowers.com response

Edward, we are very sorry to hear about this but Mother's Day was five months ago so if you can please DM us your full name and/or seven-digit order number, we can go ahead and try to investigate this for you.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I called on Friday morning to have flowers delivered (as promised) for a friend's birthday. I received a notice at 5 AM on Sunday that the flowers couldn't be delivered as promised and they wouldn't be delivered until Monday. No, "we'll waive delivery fee." No "we'll give you credit on your next order". Just "sorry". They couldn't care less. Will never use again.

JustFlowers.com response

Jeffrey, we received your order on Saturday at 11:23 AM and by that time all of the shops were booked up in that part of Idaho. With your approval, your order has since been rescheduled for delivery today, Monday.

JustFlowers.com Company Information