1.10/5

1360 JustFlowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

On the 2/14/2019 Valentine's Day it cost me 146.95 and I am from Australia. I send flowers for my fiancee this JustFlowers.com. She rang up. Told send photos as well. Over the last day hearing what saying to her they told her she get new ones and the day as well her 2/16/2019 have them replaced. She rang up when I was on Skype with her. All they done gave her the run around. Now I want my money back. What done send her dead flowers Valentine's Day and 146.95 is a lot of money for me.

JustFlowers.com response

Brian, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I paid over $100 to order flowers for my girlfriend for Valentine's. The website says "same day delivery". My girlfriend never received the flowers on Valentine's or the day after. (She even stayed in the office late on both days, in hope to receive them, but they never came.) I called Just Flowers. I waited for like 20 minutes, only to be delivered to a voicemail. I also sent a note through their website. No response so far. Is this a scam? Anyway, it's now long after Valentine's. I don't want the flowers anymore. Please give me a full refund. My order number is **.

Xiang Yan,

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Update on 02/22/2019: Received an e-mail from the company stating they do not give refunds after they have delivered. They never should have delivered in the first place as the order was canceled according to their customer service rep. Wife was already gone when flowers finally showed up and the wrong order was sent. How do they take your money and deliver way outside their "guaranteed" delivery and bring the wrong product and not do refunds??? You did not deliver the item ordered and refuse to give a refund? Come and get the $10.00 worth of crappy flowers you brought my wife, they are still sitting by the dumpster! I will be looking into charging back my credit card.

Original: Ordered 2 dozen long stemmed roses and a bear for my wife for Valentine's Day. $183.00 for guaranteed same day delivery. Never arrived. Next day waited until 4:00 pm. Still not delivered. Called and tried to cancel. They said it was on the truck and would be there in 10 minutes. Ninety minutes later still not delivered. Called back and was told it was still at the florist. Said I want to cancel and they said, "A supervisor will call you back," but never got the call. Flowers finally delivered and was only one dozen, not long stemmed and not in the large red vase as promised. Flowers already curled up on the edges and they messed up the card as well. Called back. Was told it was delivered. Nothing they could do.

JustFlowers.com response

Jeff and Donna, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I ordered flowers for my wife on Valentine's Day which was also our wedding anniversary and JustFlowers did not deliver until the end of the next day, so I refused them. Now, they do not want to return my money, so I hope this review costs them a lot more.

JustFlowers.com response

Alvaro Betancourt, our local florist is unable to resell the flowers that you refused. Therefore, you are responsible for the entire cost of the arrangement.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I ordered flowers for my daughter. They never arrived and nobody called. I called customer service and of course could not reach anyone. Had to leave a message. In meantime I went out of town and they are communicating. Is my work email. So I call and call and call and call. Finally w/ days later I reach a real person. I get address so my daughter can pick up order. She gets there and they have no idea who she is or why she is there. Call and call and call customer service while she waits a hour. Finally get someone and after 20 minutes on hold while they talk to florist they work it out. I then ask for a partial refund since she had to pick me up and I spent 3 hours on the phone trying to get it fixed. 35 minutes on hold they refund $15 of my $110 order. ABSOLUTELY WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. They will never see another penny of my money.

JustFlowers.com response

John Sandridge, our records indicate that the recipient picked up the flower arrangement at 145PM on 2/16/2019.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Order flowers to be delivered on Valentine's day, when order was placed there was no mention of any delays due to a busy Valentine's day. Started placing calls early afternoon with concerns about delivery, no calls answered or returned. Same with many emails sent. I felt like I was scammed. WARNING TO ALL DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I was ripped off for $110. Day after Valentine's day I get a email saying flowers were delivered, my wife had this day off. She called office manager to verify delivery. No delivery was made. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I can understand busy days, a phone call or email should have been sent to me. Very poor customer service. Not even worth giving 1 star.

Greg Goldston, your order was delivered on 2/14/2019 at 656PM

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Updated on 02/23/2019: I reported this company for fraud. We ordered flowers for GUARANTEED DELIVERY for Valentine's Day! We order the a simple bouquet of roses for my boss's wife. I placed the order on his behalf because he was traveling and out of the country. Firstly the customer service agent did not speak or appear to understand English. I had to repeat everything multiple times with the exception of our credit card details. The Saturday following Valentine's Day my boss arrives home at 2am only to discover the flowers I had promised I ordered and received a guaranteed delivery had never been delivered.

When I called the company to report it, the first Customer Service rep also did not speak English well and could not care less about the order or the lack of delivery. She was absolutely unconcerned. She called me back two hours later and said she found out the local florist never delivered the flowers and told me that we would receive a refund in 24-48 hours.

Several days later, I received a call from an English Speaking customer service agent, she proceeded to force me to repeat my concern multiple times. She said she was going to call the florist and "find out what happened." I told her I didn't care what happened, I want the refund and to be left alone. She called me every night for four nights to "assure me" she was working on finding out what happened.

Finally yesterday she left me a voice mail stating that the local florist says he delivered the flowers personally on Saturday (which was untrue) and that she could not give me a refund. We reported them for fraud, reversed the charges and will fight them in court. They attempt to respond to these reviews to try and dispute the truth. I no longer care and only wish to warn people about using their services.

Original Review: I had to place a last minute flower delivery for my boss' wife for Valentines Day! I was assured, guaranteed that the roses would be delivered. I had to repeat every single bit of information (except my credit card info) multiple times for the customer service agent to get it “correct.” My boss comes home from his trip at 2am only to discover his wife DID NOT receive the flowers I had promised would delivered. When I called for a refund and to complain I was faced with someone who cannot speak English very well but also could not care less that the order was not delivered. What is so infuriating is they clearly understood enough English to get the charge to my card zapped up quickly but failed everything else!!! Do not use Just Flowers.

JustFlowers.com response

Daniele, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I ordered roses for my girlfriend to be delivered at her office on Valentine's Day and they never arrived. She even stayed at work late on Thursday and Friday to wait for them, only to be devastated when nothing arrived. Worst of all, I never received an update or explanation in any form as to what happened. I tried to reach out to them via email and phone but never received any response or answer. At this point I'm convinced that I fell victim to a scam. Valentine's Day has come and gone and there's no longer a need or desire for these flowers. I want a refund, not flowers delivered in front of all of her co-workers a week late, that's mortifying.

JustFlowers.com response

Matthew, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Ordered 115 dollars worth of flowers for my girlfriend for Valentine’s Day. Wanted it to be special. Nothing delivered on the 14th. Nothing the next day either. No response when you call their listed number. My order number is **. I expect a full refund or I will report this as fraud.

JustFlowers.com response

Hello, we are extremely sorry that your experience with us was any less than excellent. We have gone ahead and already issued you a full refund.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Run don’t walk away from this company! Ordered $150 worth of roses for my girlfriend for Valentine’s Day. They were guaranteed to be there before 9pm. I even received an email at time of purchase from another company “Norton” that fully guarantees JustFlowers deliveries. The flowers were never delivered. I never received a call, text, or email stating they were delayed or they were not going to be able to fulfill their “guaranteed “ delivery.

Upon calling and getting the run around for 30+ minutes the representative tells me because it was a major holiday they were not able to get a florist to deliver! Are you kidding me? Is this not the entire purpose of your website? How do you use the word guarantee and then not even have the decency to let your client know you could not fulfill their purchase? They sure were able to swipe my credit card and take my money. That is the only thing they were able to do. LIARS, and THIEVES. This Company should be blacklisted and lose their license!

JustFlowers.com response

Nouri Aktouf we are truly sorry your Valentine's Day order 8778686 to Elleana Poulis was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day and we will include a note of apology from our company. Thank you for your understanding.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Ordered $200 worth of flowers for my wife to be delivered on Valentine's Day and they didn't deliver it the next day either. Reporting to BBB. Customer service won't answer my calls. They are thieves!

JustFlowers.com response

Andres Vazquez we are truly sorry your Valentine's Day order 8771949 to Sylvia Vazquez was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day and we will include a note of apology from our company. Thank you for your understanding.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

It's a fraud site. Don’t use. My order number is **. They ruined my Valentine's. I kept on calling and emailing. No one responded. They are a fraud website. Made my hopes high that it will be same day. Wasted time and this should be banned.

JustFlowers.com response

Shawn Agarwal we are truly sorry your Valentine's Day order 8777606 to Corrina Garton was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day and we will include a note of apology from our company. Thank you for your understanding.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I ordered 2 sets of flowers on Monday, Feb. 11th to go out to my 2 daughters living in New York and supposed to be delivered yesterday on Valentine's Day. First of all, they never received the flowers and I got no email confirmation that they were or weren't even being delivered. I called today and spoke with someone for 30 minutes and she had no clue what to even tell me. She said they would have to call the florists first to see if they delivered them. Okay, obviously I can tell her they were not delivered! Then she said first they had to confirm with the florist before I get a refund. Do they not understand these are my daughters? I know they were not delivered! I spent close to $250.00 for both sets of flowers. This is the worst floral company I've ever dealt with! They are horrible and a complete fraud! Do not ever use them! I just want my $250.00 back!

JustFlowers.com response

Caroline, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Updated on 02/18/2019: Just received a call from a customer service saying they would only credit half of my money back for this horrible late service, because I received the flowers. I told them I would report them to my credit card company as fraud, they said that was fine, that they would take it up with them... This is AFTER I received a phone call and email saying I would get a FULL credit... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AS THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT GIVE A DAMN!

Original Review: I ordered a 115 dollar case of tulips. They were all closed, but one flower. My order didn't arrive until next day, the card was scribbled and written alongside the card as they had run out of room. This has been the worst time getting ahold of JustFlowers as no one will answer me!!! I have memorized my order number #**, because I have left so many messages. This company should be and will be reported as a scam. I'm so embarrassed of these flowers, so embarrassed my wife and her colleagues even saw this. I need a refund, you can have your flowers back.

JustFlowers.com response

M., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered flowers on Feb 13th for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. They were to be delivered to her work and the representative guaranteed me they would be delivered for Valentine's Day. If I would been told differently I would of went another route. So it's the day after Valentine's and $115 dollars later no flowers have been delivered. I have been trying to call the customer service line and not able to get through to anyone. Just hold music and recording to keep holding.

I was given a 6 digit order number by the rep on the phone and even repeated it back and she confirmed it. They continue to ask for a 7 digit order number. This place is the worst company I have ever ordered anything from and after reading all the reviews I think they are scamming customer and will be reporting this to BBB and disputing the charges on my cc. The worst is that this company has my cc information to do what they want with. It's just a reminder that there are a lot of shady companies out there and really need to read reviews before ordering (my big mistake). The order # they gave me was **.

JustFlowers.com response

Matthew Scheel, We are writing to inform you that we have credited your account in full for your Valentine's Day order. This credit should post on your account within 1-4 business days. We are terribly sorry that we were unable to deliver your gift. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My husband placed an order 2/14 @ 10:27. Website said would be deliver within a hour window. Received 2/15 @ 3:55 pm, 5 mins before leaving for the day. This is not the same arrangement online. Called florist that delivered this. Manager was not helpful, said I should take up all the issues with Just Flowers. Mgr said Just Flowers sent the order today at 1 pm w/o providing an item number/code # of what the arrangement look like. My arrangement looks like it was thrown together. And they didn't not package it for me to take home. This flower shop "The Flower shop of Chicago" should not be handling online orders if they can't go online to see what the arrangements look like. Invoice says $99 for the arrangement, online it says $84.99. Either way, it was not fulfilled correctly. And the 800 # you guys have just keeps ringing and eventually hangs up on you.

JustFlowers.com response

Elizabeth McKinney, the arrangement which was ordered is what was delivered. Twelve beautiful red roses in a vase with some greenery.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Ordered flowers for my wife from here, because they guaranteed same day delivery. Boy was I wrong...and every time I try and contact, I get no response, no help. Thanks for ruining Valentine’s Day, JustFlowers.com. Awesome. My order number was **. Need a refund, now.

JustFlowers.com response

Chris Roettgers we are writing to inform you that your order 8771805 to Kristin Roettgers has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 1-4 business days to appear on your charge account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by either replying to this email or by calling us.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My husband, Marcus ordered flowers for myself as well as our daughter's first Valentine's Day which were never delivered. I have been on hold for over an hour trying to get ahold of someone at this company. Order numbers: ** need to ALL be refunded immediately.

JustFlowers.com response

Jordan Graham, Our system shows the order was sent to a florist. We would need to confirm non delivery with the shop before we can proceed with the cancellation of this order.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Yesterday morning I ordered Valentine's Day roses from this company to be delivered to my wife's work. The website said delivery on Valentine's Day was guaranteed. Well, when they did not arrive by closing time yesterday (around 4:30 pm) I canceled the order online. I checked my bank and the charge was pending. Today, a day later, the flowers were delivered at 3 PM. Who delivers $123.00 worth of Valentine's Day flowers the day after Valentine's Day. Now, no one answers the phone when I call, I have to stay on hold forever just to leave a message for them to call me back? Stay away from this company, they are incompetent and nothing but a bunch of crooks. Oh, and I didn't get the freaking balloon either! My order number is **, and don't tell me they were delivered because it was a freaking day late!

JustFlowers.com response

Michael, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Updated on 02/16/2019: Ordered Flowers for Valentines Day Guaranteed Delivery by 9 pm... Two days later still no delivery!!! No answers at customer service. Just this bull. Feb. 15, 2019 JustFlowers.com response: "Lance ** We are truly sorry your Valentine's Day order ** to ** was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day and we will include a note of apology from our company. Thank you for your understanding.

Original Review: Ordered flowers for delivery. They guaranteed they would be delivered by 9 pm on Valentine's Day... Received a recorded message at 5 pm saying they would not be able to make the delivery and would the next day... Still no delivery and no one answers the phone... They leave you on hold for 10 minutes then drop the call. Absolute FRAUD!! Don't waste your Money!!

JustFlowers.com response

Lance Rickenberg we are truly sorry your Valentine's Day order 8772738 to Abigail Langmaid was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day and we will include a note of apology from our company. Thank you for your understanding.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

They took my money, didn't deliver the flowers on Valentine's Day, called at 5 with a auto message saying they couldn't deliver. Had to go out last minute and find some flowers. Put a request to cancel on website then called the next day to verify the cancellation. Was on hold for 30 minutes and then they passed the phone around and refused to refund. If this issue is not fixed, my lawyer will fix it. DON'T USE. WORST COMPANY I EVER DEALT WITH and that's saying something!

JustFlowers.com response

Mark, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Ordered flowers for my wife yesterday morning. Website says they guarantee delivery. Flowers were not delivered. Called last night twice, no one returned my call. Have been calling all day today and having two co-workers call also. Have been on hold for hours. Live chat unavailable have to send an email. No response. Put in my order # everywhere I could. If anyone was able to speak with someone they did better than I did. Tired of listening to Barry White on their recording. This place is a scam. They stole my $115. I am filing a fraud alert and complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

JustFlowers.com response

John Berntson we are writing to inform you that your order 8772440 to Lauren Berntson has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 1-4 business days to appear on your charge account.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I am a college student and spent 114.00 to send flowers for Valentine's Day to a friend. Being in college I do NOT have the money to waste... Or to be SCAMMED. Flowers were NOT delivered, and no receipt sent to my email, or any contact from them whatsoever. I have tried calling and emailing NUMEROUS times with no response. Can only get through to a recording. EXTREMELY unprofessional service...actually no service at all. Again being a college student with little funds to begin with, it would be nice to get what you pay for. However, NOTHING WAS RECEIVED... And just more of a headache to pursue money refund/complaint with BBB, etc. Buyer beware.

JustFlowers.com response

Jonathan Fairgrieve we are truly sorry your Valentine's Day order 8770660 to Maddie Price was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day and we will include a note of apology from our company. Thank you for your understanding.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my daughter on February 13th. The order was never delivered and no one was available to answer the phone. I think the number does not exist. I sent three emails and got the same answer that they were waiting for the florist to confirm delivery. I am going to charge this company with fraud and of course my bank will take all measures needed to get my money back.

JustFlowers.com response

Doreen, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Updated on 02/20/2019: On Friday (Feb 15th) JustFlowers responded to my complaint/review on ConsumerAffairs. I gave them the order number as requested and asked for follow up - as of today (Feb 20th) still NO response. I contacted my bank and have informed them the vendor is unresponsive and has hundreds of complaints. My bank is investigating this company. Terrible service, terrible company, never use them.

Original Review: Ordered flowers for Valentine's Day to be delivered my girlfriend's job. They never showed up. Called the company 10+ times and no one picks up. Called multiple times yesterday and I'm still on hold as we speak. I want a full refund otherwise I will be contacting my bank as they stole money (absolute fraud!).

JustFlowers.com response

Laura, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered Flowers/gift to be delivered on Valentine’s Day. I selected this company because they were one of the few that guaranteed delivery on such short notice (the evening before). As of this writing there have not been a delivery nor have I been able to contact them by phone or receive any response online or email. I should have read the reviews prior to spending money. It basically ruined what should have been a special day for my friend.

JustFlowers.com response

Dennis Bowman, we apologize for the delay. Your order is scheduled for delivery today before 6PM.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I orders flowers for my wife for Valentine's day and it is already the 15th and she still has not received them. I have call many times to customer services but can NOT get someone to speak with. This is frustrating. I want a FULL REFUND. I will be calling my credit card company and void the transaction.

Guillermo Quintanilla,

We are sorry to hear your arrangement was not received, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our system shows the order was delivered, and the florist hasn't told us there was a problem with delivering your order. We must first verify the delivery status before beginning the cancellation/refund process. We will contact the florist ASAP, and will subsequently contact you with the resolution of your refund/cancellation request.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I ordered flowers and chocolate for my girlfriend yesterday for same day delivery, they never arrived. By the time the end of the business day was at hand, I'd called to cancel the order but, of course, there are no real people to talk to, only leaving messages which I'm sure are being deleted. If the flowers show up, my girlfriend will refuse delivery. This is not a mistake, this is scam. It is theft. I will accept nothing less than a FULL refund of my money and I've been in contact with dozens of people who have been robbed by this company, as well as have contacted a lawyer. I have contacted PayPal and will contact the Better Business Bureau.

I will continue to write bad reviews all over the internet, and I will continue to "attempt" to contact this "business". I will also pursue the lawsuit as well as gather those who have been ripped off by this scam until one of two things happen, my money is refunded to me, or, I die. I have infinite patience and will use every legal avenue available to me to right this wrong from these criminals. No, before you ask just flowers? You may not have my 7 digit code, I've provided it multiple times in emails, voice calls and social media, you have yet to respond. Do the right thing.

JustFlowers.com response

James Bradley, we are extremely sorry about what has happened here. We have tried reaching out to our local florist in order to investigate this issue.

Resolution response: Feb. 16, 2019

A day late, but they delivered after a few calls.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My money was taken and no flowers were ever received, nor is anyone answering any calls. Order number **. I ordered the day prior, and was absolutely, enthusiastically ensured that they would surely arrive on time. Still nothing.

JustFlowers.com response

Dawson, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I paid $160.93 on flowers with GUARANTEED DELIVERY on Valentine's Day & they NEVER ARRIVED. This is something called FALSE ADVERTISEMENT which is ILLEGAL & is subject to a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! I am not the one that you want to SCAM. If this issue is not fixed, my lawyer will fix it for you.

Vicente Gonzalez,