3.8/5 (1518 ratings)

About JustFlowers.com

JustFlowers.com is a website that sells flower bouquets, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts that ship throughout the U.S. and Canada. Its large online selection of flowers and add-ons helps you send gifts from afar. The company also offers express and same-day delivery options.

Pros

• Express and same-day delivery
  • Vast array of options
  • Gift baskets available

Cons

• Cluttered and outdated website
  • Can be expensive

Bottom Line

JustFlowers.com is a privately owned online floral retailer. The company has a large selection of flowers, plants, holiday arrangements and other gifts. It also offers same-day delivery.

JustFlowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustFlowers.com?

Original review: May 13, 2021

I made two orders on Saturday morning to have the flowers delivered for Mother's Day on Sunday. The first order arrived on Sunday for my mom. The second order wasn't delivered at all for my wife and nowhere to be seen. I checked if there's any errors in the address, there were none. Not only that, I was charged $128 on my credit card. I tried to email them and call them and no one is answering or responding to my messages. This is my first and last time ordering from this company. I had to use them as the company I usually order from were sold out. Save your money and order somewhere else, there are plenty of options. I made the wrong choice. No refund and no flowers.

9375735 - delivered on May 8th at 4:09 PM

9376067 - delivered on May 9th at 2:06 PM

Original review: May 12, 2021

Order # **. I placed an order for mother's day flowers for my wife. I done the order on 5/7/21 to be delivered on Saturday the 8th. I haven't seen the flowers yet. I requested my money back. I got 1 email response saying they would check with the florist and see what happened, that was 3 days ago. Can't get a response now. I just want my $89 back.

Full refund issued on 05/13/2021

Original review: May 12, 2021

I ordered flowers on May 6th 2021 for delivery on Mother's Day, May 9th. Every day since then I receive this text message: Your order #** to ** is scheduled for redelivery on Thursday 5/13/2021. Any questions visit smsu.io/b0nBe or check your email. It's always pushed back to the next day. I've emailed several times asking for someone to be in contact with but no response. I've called several times but the phone just rings and eventually disconnects. I've asked my credit card company for a chargeback and will be filing this as a scam corporation with the BBB. Avoid at all costs. I wasted $135 on flowers for them to never be delivered. Way to ruin a nice surprise for Mom during a worldwide pandemic where we can't see our family. You should be ashamed. I wish I could give this 0 stars.

JustFlowers.com response

Paige, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 12, 2021

I ordered a $100 bouquet for my Mom to be delivered the Saturday before Mother's Day, which this company's website said was available. I got a notice later that day that it would be delivered the next day on Sunday (Mother's Day). Then on that day, Sunday, I received another email saying it would be delivered on Monday, same thing on Tuesday, then on Wed, then on Thursday. Now I'm trying to cancel the order - who knows how that will go. This place is a joke of an e-commerce business. They ruined Mother's Day for me and most importantly my 93 year old mother.

Richard,

We tried our best to arrange for delivery to Beatrice, but we will be unable to deliver. We understand how flowers can make us feel more connected to those we care about, especially in these trying times. Please accept our deepest apologies. We have cancelled the order and we will be processing a credit to your card ASAP and send you an email.

Your order number is 9376336.

We appreciate your business, and hope to serve your floral needs again in the future.

Original review: May 11, 2021

I ordered flowers on Saturday for Mother's Day (Sunday) because it said they offer same day delivery. It is now Tuesday and the flowers have still not been received. Each time the delivery is delayed, I get a perfunctory email saying, "we are truly sorry your Mother's Day to Grandma was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day. Thank you for your understanding."

I have attempted to call the company multiple times in the last few days and have yet to reach a person or be able to leave a message. It got progressively more humorous each time I called regarding how incompetent the customer service was. First, I waited on the line for 15 minutes only for the call to tell me, "I'm sorry. An error has occurred" and then the call automatically hung up. Second time it allowed me to attempt to leave a message with my call back information, only to have the timeframe to leave a message be about two seconds before it asked me if I would like to review my message. I also sent an email to express my deep dissatisfaction with them on Monday evening and still have yet to hear back from them. So I have tried to reach the company via multiple avenues.

My grandmother is 98 and I was unable to see her in person for Mother's Day. She was really looking forward to the flowers (which I might add were not cheap). I let her know I ordered flowers and they should be there by Monday (I felt it being Mother's Day and all, I will give them a pass for being such a busy day). However, my grandmother was really looking forward to those flowers and this company failed to deliver on all accounts. I am just as upset at this company. Still waiting to see how this will get resolved.

JustFlowers.com response

Alex, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 11, 2021

Don't trust these positive reviews. Check their reviews on other sites. It's the same story. Liars and scammers. I ordered flowers to be delivered on Sunday, Mother's Day. I was surprised they still had delivery slots, as the companies I usually use had none. I should have been suspicious then. I ordered Saturday. Sunday comes, no flowers. I get an email saying they'll be delivered on the next available day. Check their website and it says now they're scheduled for Monday. Monday comes, no flowers. I get an email - next available day, and that they are scheduled for Tuesday. It is now Tuesday. You guessed it - no flowers. I got an email claiming Wednesday. I'm done. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS FRAUDULENT WEBSITE. They ought to be shut down! I'm filing an official complaint to help that very thing happen.

JustFlowers.com response

Kelly, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Resolution response: May 13, 2021

The company finally refunded me. Overall, I would not recommend them to anyone or order from them again.

Original review: May 11, 2021

I saw the guarantee on the JustFlowers.com website and banner that said same-day delivery was available for Mother’s Day, so I placed an order for flowers to be delivered to my mother in Pittsburgh that day (Sunday). The flowers never arrived! It’s Tuesday and not only are there no flowers, there has been no reply from the company to my inquiry, nor a refund.

I immediately tried contacting the company on Sunday to no avail—no live person, only a wait time, automatic transfer, then straight to voicemail! So, I called twice and left two voicemails, since my first call was never returned. It’s Tuesday afternoon and I’m still waiting to get ahold of an actual employee so I can get a refund. Obviously, Mother’s Day was ruined because of this sham operation and my mother no longer needs the flowers.

This is a fraudulent company. All they had to do was apologize and immediately issue my refund, like their website says they will automatically do if you select that option. Guess what? I tried that, too, and haven’t even received a confirmation or acknowledgement of any kind. Even worse, they lie by leaving a Better Business Bureau badge on their website saying they have an A+ rating, when they don’t—as is evident by their many one-star reviews there as well as here. This is a fraudulent company.

JustFlowers.com response

Tara, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 11, 2021

I placed an order on Friday morning, May 7th for a birthday bouquet to be delivered the next day, Saturday, May 8th. I went with JustFlowers because most other sites were unable to do next day delivery, due to Mother's Day on May 10th. I placed my order and was immediately charged, nearly $100. I contacted the person the flowers were for on Sunday and she did not receive them. I have called the number listed in their email, and have left 2 messages, and I've yet to be able to speak to someone. Each time I call, no matter what option I select, I'm told to email. Which I have done 2x with no response. I would appreciate someone contacting me. I understand it was a busy weekend, but it is now 4 days later with no delivery. Totally unacceptable and bad business practice; especially not even contacting the buyer. I will never use this service again, even if I am lucky enough to get a refund.

JustFlowers.com response

Sandi, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 11, 2021

The ABSOLUTE worst! I ordered Mother's Day flowers on 5/8 for same day delivery. The flowers never arrived. On Mother's Day I was called their customer service (which I'm now convinced doesn't exist) but their phone system kept sending me in circles ultimately directly me to leave a voice message with order details. I did this several times but never heard from anyone. On 5/10 I received an email stating that the order would be delivered that day. Nothing. Please avoid these people at all costs. Having read all the other reviews this seems like an ongoing theme with them. Steer clear.

JustFlowers.com response

Gwinyai, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 11, 2021

I ordered flowers for my mother for Mother's Day, the flowers were ordered 05/07/2021 for delivery on 05/09/2021. I chose this company to deliver the flowers to my mother based on their ability to deliver in the required area on the required date. I paid $69.73 for the flowers and the delivery fee, I was given a confirmation that the flowers would be delivered on the specified date to my mother's home. Mother's Day comes and at 2:10pm I was sent two of the same email letting me know that they would not be able to deliver the order and that they would then deliver the order for the next day with a note of apology. Monday comes and I check on the status of my order and it says that the flowers will be delivered that day, fast forward to end of day Monday and the flowers still have not come. Meanwhile, I made multiple attempts to reach the company by phone and through their online link that I was directed to.

After calling this company 6 times and never being able to reach anyone, I was met with multiple automated messages stating they were not able to take calls or orders at this time and the call would end. I was calling to cancel my order since Mother's Day has passed and there isn't any point in delivering the flowers now. I paid $14.99 to have these flowers delivered on the date that was requested and that they agreed to. I had tried multiple to cancel the order online without any success, their site would only allow one option to make changes to the order and that was to change the delivery address.

I called my bank and requested that they dispute the charges since I was not able to reach the company through any means they had provided me. As of today, 05/11/2021 I was able to login it to their site to request the order to be cancelled. I have not received any confirmation that the order has been cancelled, yet, I am waiting to see what will happen with the charges made to my bank account. Overall this has been a very disappointing experience and I wish that I had checked reviews before placing my order with this company, I have never experienced anything like this with a flower delivery service up to this point and I am complete shocked at the lack of professionalism and services of Just Flowers. I would give ZERO stars if it was an option!

Brandi,

Your order 9343850 to Deborah has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 1-4 business days to appear on your charge account.

Original review: May 11, 2021

Placed an order for flowers and selected delivery for 5/9/21. I was notified by the recipient on 5/9/21 at 9:30pm that the flowers were never delivered. I immediately sent an email to Justflowers.com explaining that my ordered was never delivered. On 5/10/21 I called justflowers.com’s customer service to follow up on my email. The rep asked me to hold while he called the florist to confirm if delivery was made. He came back on the phone and said he talked to the florist and they confirmed delivery. I explained that the recipient has a camera system on her property and that her camera system would have recorded the delivery. The rep asked me to hold again while he called the florist back.

When the rep came back on the phone he said, "Sorry but they are closed; I will need to call them when they open." I said “Wait a minute, you just told me a couple of minutes ago that the florist confirmed delivery”. The rep then told me they have the ability to send chats to florist, and then explained someone will investigate when the florist opens (which confused me) and get back to me ASAP. I sent a follow up email around 12:30 and another one around 3:30pm. I never received an update from their customer service. I called my bank to report this issue. They have opened up a claim on my behalf. I highly recommend not using their services, and will tell my friends and family too!!!

JustFlowers.com response

We are sorry to hear your arrangement was not received, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our system shows the order was delivered, and the florist hasn't told us there was a problem with delivering your order. We must first verify the delivery status before beginning the cancellation/refund process. We will contact the florist ASAP, and will subsequently contact you with the resolution of your refund/cancellation request.

Original review: May 11, 2021

The company's Google ad said I still had 4 hours to place my order and have them delivered on May 9, 2021 - Mother's Day. Almost immediately after placing the order I received an email from justflowers.com apologizing that for being unable to deliver my flowers on the 9th and that the flowers would be delivered May 10th instead. The 10th came and went with no flowers delivered. After trying every number available and finally getting a customer service rep to answer the phone, the rep's was completely indifferent to the situation and unwilling to give me any idea of when the flowers may be delivered and also refused to cancel the order. An absolutely terrible experience. Stay away and save yourself some frustration. Not worth the trouble.

JustFlowers.com response

Cody, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 11, 2021

We ordered an arrangement last week to be delivered on Mother's Day. The bank account showed the charge immediately, but we never received a confirmation or order number. Since then, we've called a few times a day, but the customer service line seems to have a glitch and disconnects after five or ten minutes of holding each time. We tried emailing early on and have gotten no response there either. So, we spent a lot of money on flowers that still have not been delivered, and there's no way to contact JustFlowers successfully as far as we can tell.

JustFlowers.com response

Jeremy, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 10, 2021

My first, and my last time I use this company. I order next day delivery on May 7 and is now May the 10 and still my wife don’t receive the flowers. Embarrassing for me and my kids and I don’t even know if I can see my wife again. I spend all weekend panicking and calling customer service and I receive nothing than a robot. Since flowers are sanded during emotional, 3-4 days delay are unacceptable. My order is **. I pay top price and I receive nothing. Zero. No money back, no flower to my wife, no an apology. Shame on you, Just Flowers. I will never use you again and I will keep share my negative experience. You don’t deserve to be in this sensitive business. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Delivered on Tuesday, May 11th

Original review: May 10, 2021

I have spent all day trying to get ahold of someone to figure this out... I haven't gotten a single call back nor can I get ahold of them after leaving a bunch of messages asking for a call back to discuss this matter... Yet they keep pushing the day out more and more over e-mail. Like most people I spent over 140.00 and haven't gotten a single thing nor call. Do not buy anything from this company!

Darrik,

Due to a delay in delivery your order has been rescheduled and will be attempted on the next available day.

We sincerely apologize for the delay.

If you would like to cancel your order, please click on the following link and use our online inquiry form:

Original review: May 10, 2021

I ordered a Blooming Basket @$44.99 USD, (ITEM 5754), and my order number was **. There were orchids, and other exotic flowers, all in a lovely basket. My mother sent me a picture of what was delivered, and it’s a pot of mums (which can be purchased at any grocery store for like $10.00). It’s not even in a basket... Comparing the picture that was on the website versus what she got was night and day. I’m feeling extremely ripped off. I wrote an email to customer service and haven’t heard anything in 24 hours.

JustFlowers.com response

Tannis, Sometimes it is necessary to substitute a different style, size or color of a vase or container on flower deliveries. Please email your photos to service@justflowers.com so that our care team can seek out a resolution for you.

Original review: May 10, 2021

This company is a scam, they will take your money and never deliver the flowers!!! Then they provide an 800 number that will put you in a perpetual loop and never answer the phone call. DO NOT USE THEM!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!!!!

JustFlowers.com response

Kim, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 10, 2021

This company is a scam. No flowers were ever delivered. My son also ordered flowers from them and his order was never delivered either. We have both contacted our credit card companies to get our money back. They don’t answer the phone and don’t email back either.

Delivered on May 10th at 6:43 PM

Original review: May 10, 2021

I ordered flowers from this website on Friday 05/07/2021 for Mother's Day- Main reason they stated they could do same day delivery - That night I get an email that it won't be delivered until Saturday. On Saturday nothing and no messages. Sunday night I received a message it won't be delivered until Monday. Now I just received a message that it won't be delivered until Tuesday. I have emailed twice, left 2 message on the website and called and left several messages with no response whatsoever and can never get a live person. They have already charged my card. Even when calling to place a new order it tells me they are too busy and it hangs up on me.

IN my entire 40 years I have never left a bad review for a company. This company ruined my Mother's Day for my mom who I could not visit this year and now is 4 days late in delivering my flowers with no confirmation that they will even deliver. This company is a joke. Also my order was 90 some dollars - I just want to cry. I have a very limited budget and went out of my way to make this day special for my mom and now they have taken my money but won't deliver the flowers and do not care about rectifying the situation. At this point I will be leaving bad reviews on any website I can find so people are aware to not waste their time, money or energy with this joke of a company.

Michelle,

We are writing to inform you that your order 9346068 to Dianne has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 1-4 business days to appear on your charge account.

Original review: May 10, 2021

Do not order from this site. Ordered a plant arrangement to be delivered to a friend who lost her son on Saturday, even paid extra for quick delivery. Not only did it NOT deliver, they delayed it to Sunday, which "ok" not bad, but now I can't even track it and it's Monday and didn't deliver. Cannot call customer service as line goes dead/busy, and no one responds to customer service inquiry. I want my money back or a delivery ASAP.

Tina,

We are truly sorry your your order 9345123 to LINDA was not able to be delivered. We will deliver your order on the next available day. Thank you for your understanding.

We greatly appreciate your business,

To view our delivery policies please visit:

JUSTFLOWERS.COM/cs_DeliveryInfo.asp

Original review: May 10, 2021

I ordered flowers, chocolates and a balloon for my Mom for Mother's Day on Friday May 7th from JustFlowers.com. ORDER #**. They were supposed to be delivered on Saturday May 8th, ONE DAY BEFORE Mother's Day. No delivery was received on Saturday or Sunday. It's now Monday and there is still no delivery. I typed in flower delivery in Port Moody BC and their site came up. I didn't realize I was being charged USD until I was debited almost $300 from my account. When you email the company you get an auto response from FlowerDelivery.com. Not even the same website. They have no one answering their phones. They just send you to a recording. They do not respond to emails. My Mom still has not received her package and Mother's Day has already passed. Very disappointed.

JustFlowers.com response

Darren, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 10, 2021

Second time I have given this company a chance and second time they have completely dropped the ball. No delivery, no notification as to why, no explanation. 121.44$ for nothing. I suggest you never use this company because they won’t deliver.

Chandra,

Original review: May 10, 2021

I ordered Mother's Day Flowers from JustFlowers.com. I chose the arrangement, delivery date (pre-Mothers' Day), provided correct delivery information and my credit card number (for which they promptly charged). JustFlowers.com failed to delivered the flowers on the request date, and 2 days after the requested date, the flowers were still not delivered. I left messages for and sent emails to their customer service, and the only response I have received up to this date is a text message saying that the flowers would be "redelivered" after Mother's day.. This of course is impossible since they never delivered them in the first place.

JustFlowers.com system is setup in such a way that you cannot actually talk to anyone. If you inquire using their online form, there is no way to indicate that the flowers were not delivered, or to cancel the order. You can only choose "Flower not delivered, deliver ASAP". However, you cannot see this until you enter an order number, so potential customers have no way to realize how poor the customer service system is. I will never use this service again.

JustFlowers.com response

Darrick, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Resolution response: May 14, 2021

Refund received. Thank you.

Original review: May 10, 2021

My order number was ** - placed on 5/8 for delivery on 5/8. Delivery status online showed delivery was bumped to 5/9. It was never delivered. It ruined Mother's Day. Tried calling this company 100 million times - they are set up on an IVR that no matter what prompt you choose, it is always "leave a message". They do not respond to email. I have requested order cancellation. No confirmation of that, either. Wish I would have found this site BEFORE I trusted them with my business. Scam, scam, scam. Do not trust!

Amanda,

We tried our best to arrange for delivery to Mariesse, but we will be unable to deliver. We understand how flowers can make us feel more connected to those we care about, especially in these trying times. Please accept our deepest apologies. We have cancelled the order and we will be processing a credit to your card ASAP and send you an email.

Your order number is 9384731.

Original review: May 10, 2021

2 mother's day orders never delivered. Orders ** & **. AND DO NOT reply to this saying order ** was delivered yesterday at a certain time like I have seen on other posts.. I have front door cameras and can prove NOTHING was delivered. NO customer service AT ALL.. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and FTC also.. Worst service I have ever experienced. NO I do not want mother's day flowers delivered after mother's day.. LIARS.

JustFlowers.com response

Steve, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order numbers?

Original review: May 10, 2021

A bouquet of Mother’s Day flowers were ordered Friday for Mother’s Day on Sunday. We waited all day for the delivery that never came. My credit card was certainly charged though and yet I have no flowers to show for it. To say I am very disappointed would an understatement. I will never use this company again.

Dear Dorothy

This is a courtesy notice in regards to your order to Ellen .. Due to a delay in delivery your order has been rescheduled and will be attempted Monday.

We sincerely apologize for the delay.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and treasure your valued

business.

Original review: May 10, 2021

I was charged $120 for a bouquet that not only was guaranteed for delivery, but now seems to not exist!!! My money is gone but the flowers have yet to be seen. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!! You may still, but I promise you’ll regret it. Awful. Just awful.

JustFlowers.com response

Angelo, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 10, 2021

We ordered flowers to be sent for Mothers day. We have confirmation email. We then started to receive, daily, emails that read... won't be delivered today... Not today either! Order number **. Refund fully and stop wasting our time.

JustFlowers.com response

your order 9341701 to Gwen has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 1-4 business days to appear on your charge account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by either replying to this email or by calling us.

800.716.7559

Original review: May 10, 2021

Absolutely the worst company ever. Never order anything here, no customer service, did not deliver on time and took my money and ran away. Absolute terrible company. It cannot promise anything and stole my money basically.

JustFlowers.com response

Nikita, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Original review: May 10, 2021

Horrible company. Did not deliver as they claimed they would. Tried to contact, but no response. Ruined the day and did not have any response. Dealing with credit card company to get credit for no delivery. Do not use this company.

JustFlowers.com response

Jack, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

JustFlowers.com Company Information