iYogi

Enriching the lives of connected consumers:

Today’s highly tech-dependent lifestyles have created an enormous need for professional tech support services. Filling this need gap neatly, iYogi helps consumers and small businesses get the most out of the technologies they use every day by removing the stress and frustration experienced by people when dealing with technical problems. iYogi also helps enterprises transform customer experiences and increase satisfaction and lifetime value by enabling them to offer high quality technical support services for out of scope issues.

On-demand remote tech support:
iYogi offers 24/7 expert tech support across a wide range of computing devices and software applications and platforms. Customers rely on iYogi for setup, installation, networking, diagnostics, repair, security, optimization, and usability assistance services for 500+ technologies including PCs, smartphones, servers, printers, and tablets. iYogi offers different subscription packages: single incident plans, an annual unlimited subscription plan, and even more comprehensive Digital Home Plans that ensure customers’ needs are met.

iYogi’s go to market is by providing tech support directly to customers through the Internet, or via partnerships with telecom service providers in different countries.

Awards and Recognition:

• ISMS ISO/IEC 27001:2013

• PCI DSS

Compare Tech Support Services

Research top Tech Support Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I started using iYogi about three years ago and they did a good job. Last summer, however, it became impossible to reach them and I found online that I was not alone having this problem. I contacted the Attorney General's office for California and filed a complaint. iYogiCare@iYogi.com responded that they owed me a refund and they would send it to me if I forwarded my name & address, which I did. Never happened.

This week someone called claiming to be from iYogi and saying he would process my refund but he needed to gain access to my computer screen to do so. I went a few rounds with him about why this was necessary and eventually got his 'supervisor' on the line. We went through the same discussion and finally I said I would not allow them access. He then started swearing at me for wasting his time. Out of curiosity I went online and found they have a new website, which seemed odd if they are out of business. I called their number and got someone from TechClub who said calls to iYogi were being routed to them. He also wanted access to my computer which I refused. Stay away from them.

This Co. is from hell. They played all the scenarios on me and went as far as to say Iyogi was going out of Business because they had been hacked and wanted to refund my money. In order to refund they wanted me to give access to my PC. Not happening. They call me sometimes 7 times a week. I have answered a few times and have stated I no longer have iYogi on my PC and to stop calling. They keep calling. Usually the phone no. is unavailable or if the No. shows up it is a phantom No.

I have called the B.B.B. to no avail, I have tried the FBI who tells me that they can't do anything Because the Co. is probably overseas. I never got any money back and figured as much. But I would like to maybe help someone else before they hacked as I was. I think a lot was steaming from inside their own CO. I'm just about ready to give homeland Security a try and see what becomes of that. If there is a class action lawsuit I want in. These are true scammers and need to be shut down!!! Any help on this would be welcomed!!!

I had used iyogi about a year and a half ago and they fixed some problems and were quite respectful. They have called me over the past few months and I told them not to contact me anymore as I did not want to use them. Last night I got a message that there was a virus in my computer and I should contact Microsoft and don't close the computer. I did not call them as I don't trust them either. I did contact the people I am using now which is Tech to us, who I have been using and am satisfied with. As this tech was fixing the computer iyogi called to say they wanted to update my computer. I told them I did not need them as I was using another company. This person went into a whole thing about OH No they are no good. When I told them the tech name and where they were from I ended the call.

One minute later they called back said they were from Tech to us and he was putting me through to the tech who was working on my problem, I told them they were full of it, which prompted them to say the most vile and disgusting things to me. I hung up. They called back and more vile things were said. Again I hung up. They called again. I did not answer. I knew it was a scam and let me tell you I have heard a lot of filthy things in my life - but nothing like this. They were using a phone number from California **. I wish there was some way to stop them, but I doubt it.

As I've read many reviews with a similar problem, I too was satisfied with iYogi at the beginning over a year ago, but after a few months they became difficult to get in touch with and when I did, they kept saying I needed to buy more products for them to fix an issue. I paid them nearly $600. Now that they don't exist, I received only $149.99 from Bluesnap. Bluesnap said they cannot help with the rest because only the initial payment I made went through them. So where is the rest of the money I paid directly to iyogi? How do I get that back? Any help will be appreciated.

When my Linksys router was giving me trouble, I contacted them. It was THEY that told me about iYogi and patched me through to what sounds like another India-operated scam. And so I bought a subscription. As so many other reviewers have noted, each time I called them, it took several phone calls and a lot of waiting to get through to iYogi. Once I did, even though I was under contract, they wanted to sell me auto renewals and all manner of other things rather than abide by the terms of the contract and just clean the machine.

Today I tried calling them since my contract ends soon and I got the response "the number you have dialed is unallocated." I had noted at least 5 different numbers for iYogi and I tried them all - same response. AGAIN, IF THERE IS A CLASS ACTION SUIT, LINKSYS SHOULD BE NAMED IN IT. They have discredited their own company by working with iYogi.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iYogi?

My computer got hacked and I needed to restore it so I lost iYogi's TechGenie. When I called to reinstall it I got somebody who said they had taken over for iYogi called TechClub who wanted to charge me $499.00 for a new tech support system for 3 years. Don't let them into your computer. It's another scam. I didn't do it. I had a 2 year contract with iYogi and I lost all my money. If there isn't a class action suit. The internet is NOT safe!!!

I had been a customer for 7 years and all of a sudden I could not contact iYogi for help with my computer. They would not answer the phone or an email. So I canceled my service. They said they would send a refund that was in January of 2016. I have not received as of today October 2016.

Do not believe these people want to refund your money for the hell they put you through with your computer. DO NOT do anything they tell you. Do not believe it. They are only trying to get access to your credit card and bank accounts so that they can pull another scam. They claim to transfer your refund into your account. Then they do the incorrect amount and want you to send money to them. This is a scam. They initiate a "transfer" on your credit card which then goes to your checking account, looking like a deposit. Because you are not looking at your credit card you think they sent money. It is your money. Tell them it is a scam and you are on to them and never call you again. They will never refund your money.

I started a business with a few staff several years ago. Although I'm not bad at computers and systems, I did want some sort of IT support for technical issues beyond my expertise. I came across iYogi, which at the time had ok reviews and was cheaper than other options out there. I decided to try it out. I did a year's support, and I actually did call them a few times and found them quite helpful. After a year they talked me into signing up for 3 more years for an even better rate (prorated of course). That was 2013, which took me until late 2016. I thought ok, you've generally been helpful, so I'll go for it. What a mistake.

I read some of the other reviews. Indeed as of approximately late 2015, I tried to contact them for some kind of issue, and I could not get through to them on the phone. Not just waiting on hold, we're talking unable to get through to any kind of agent. They did have support via chat, but I personally hate chat, I find it takes twice as long. Even that was difficult getting through.

By early 2016 it became diabolical. Although they have a support phone number, you absolutely cannot get someone on the phone - there is nobody to answer the call anymore. They don't tell you this. I tried emailing a complaint after unsuccessfully getting any help with the problems I had - literally there was nobody even on chat to help me (it was busy). I tried SEVERAL times, nothing. I realized they obviously don't take their role seriously. They replied to one of the emails ONE MONTH later, without resolving it all. Just basically an acknowledgement of my email. By then I had made my decision to no longer attempt to use them. I would suck up the final year of "support" as loss, and use other services instead. I told my staff not even to bother calling them again.

They also tried to upsell me things over the years. I bought one useless thing - some kind of support portal that was supposed to help me improve performance on my computer. Total waste of money. Now my favorite part: in September 2016, about a month before my so-called "support" contract was up, they had the audacity to call me, not at work but on my cell phone, about renewal. Let's just say I was not polite. I told the guy this was the first time anybody would actually speak to me on the phone in the past year, to get more money from me but never to actually provide the service I was paying for?! I said never contact me again and hung up the phone. He called me right back!!! "No, no, no, wait sir, allow me to explain..." Seriously??? You had your chance, you blew it. I again made it clear to NEVER contact me again and hung up.

Today (Oct 13), they called me at work! "It's iYogi, how are you?" I was astonished, and perplexed why they would dare call me. They again started to talk about something... the best part was I could actually hear the guy LAUGHING in the background, like he was making this call as a joke to see how angry I was. Totally snickering as he tried to be "professional". When I started to calmly let him know that his company is the most crooked business I can possibly imagine, he hung up. I guess my review is redundant, but I am upset that I paid for coverage I never received. If anybody is doing a class-action lawsuit, count me in.

I have used IYOGI for 4 years with some satisfaction, but recently it became impossible to make contact with them to receive tech support. Their phone numbers are no longer in use. Tech support icons don't respond. I sent them an email and received a response that doesn't solve my problem. I started to get daily phone calls from people claiming to be from IYOGI and wanting me to go on my computer so they can fix and update problems. I keep hanging up on them and am in the process of filing a complaint with the Dept. of Consumer Protection. I hope they get indicted and prosecuted for taking advantage of their customers!!

Several years ago I got my first laptop. I knew nothing about virus and scams. Bought 1 year. Was ignorant about what they did when I let them into my computer. End of 1st year, I paid for 2 more. Came a time I knew that "tech" was screwing my comp. up as quick as he could. I cut the session off before a lot of damage was done. Complaints fell on deaf ears. Never used them again. At the end of the 2nd year they hit my credit card for $350.00 without permission. I got lucky to catch it right away and my funds were replaced that same day. My bank said if I hadn't taken action then that I would have major problems for a refund! We need NEGATIVE STARS, seriously. Stay away from all INDIAN "TECHS." Do NOT answer area code 855...SCAMS!!! Many times I've had to say "I have NO MONEY" over and over in the same 5 minutes.

My son somehow got connected with them for tech support through what he thought was Microsoft. They are very sneaky in getting information from you and make it sound like your computer is 5 minutes from crashing and burning. My son's computer was brand new and has had no problems at all. My son was able to fix it himself. I originally was going to sign up with them and gave them my information and credit card, and then told them I didn't want it after all and to back out all my information.

They charged me $120 anyway. They are very dishonest and creepy. I am willing to eat the money, but they won't leave me alone. They have called me 8 times, and each time I tell them I don't want them to call me and that I don't want their services. They don't ask if I am having any trouble with the computer. They just tell me to get on the computer and start telling me what to do so they can gain access. I don't trust them. Please find another service and protect yourself.

Can we give a zero? Was with iYogi for about 6 years. The only real problem at the beginning was the constant sales pressure to buy more and more services. However, as time went on, it became almost IMPOSSIBLE to reach them by any manner. They would not respond to Chat or return any phone call. In fact, it finally became totally impossible to even reach them by phone. Stay far, far away. SCAM.

I have been with iYogi for 3-4 years. They constantly press you to buy stuff, irrespective of recent purchases. They sold me McAfee. The next time I had an issue probably two months later they tried to tell me my McAfee was outdated and sell me more! Regardless, I have stayed with them because they are cheap. They seldom take under an hour to fix anything, even if just an optimization. English is never a technicians first language, and whichever tech you are with is typically arrogant and rude. On the morning of 09/29/16 at 9:20 a.m. the following occurred. My computer was slow. AVIRAL ** of iYogi was the technician assisting me.

I screen-shot the conversation. Because they are based in India, there is no accountability. Complaining via their website garners little result, engenders no response, other than blanket automated ones. Each technician, at the conclusion of a dialogue, after interminably attempting to sell you something, will endeavor to induce a promise form you to give him a good rating (a ratings chart appears the conclusion of each session if you agree to give a good rating; otherwise, the connection mysteriously is lost).

Finally, the company itself is a bit dodgy. Their 800 PNs constantly change, and it might take days to actually reach someone, though they, for now, apparently, have fixed that issue. We shall see. On the whole, I would never recommend this company to anyone, save for two things: (1) They are cheap and (2) they ultimately, finally, eventually, usually, get to the issue.

Re usually: This latest chat with AVIRAL ** the iYogi technician who told me to take his word that my computer was fixed, would not let me check it out, asked me to give him a good rating and when I equivocated on the response, mysteriously disconnected ultimately did NOT fix my computer. It's still slow. He optimized it, and then tried to get rid of me, but the computer a new one, with two iYogi parts purchased circa a year ago is still painfully slow. My memorialized gravamen tendered the company within three hours of the event was predictably ignored. Thank you AVIRAL ** and iYogi.

I purchased 5 years of Tech Support from iYogi & then had to purchase "TechGenie" to get anti-virus protection. That cost me about $500.00 and then had to buy "Live Docs" to make the TechGenie work then, had to go to Windows 7, then Windows 8.1, etc. etc. to get their program to work. Then, I had to hold the phone for hours on end to get someone to help me with a problem. Then, I had to get callbacks weeks later to get someone to fix the problem (at "a higher level tech support"...whatever that means). NOW, iYogi has changed their hours from 24/7 to Monday through Friday from 5 am to 6 pm (my time, they give their time in PST), so due to my work, I can no longer contact them and they have all my money$$$!!!

UPDATED ON 09/20/2016: We tried to contact iYogi for a refund and found out they are now claiming to be "out-of-business". We also found out they are being sued by Washington State for "fraudulent" activities and claims. After losing a large amount of money, we now find out we cannot even contact them for a refund. We are told there are thousands of complaints on them all over America and the world. iYogi is located in Gurgaon, India & incorporated in the US. We started with them in 2012 which is about the same time they started their fraudulent activities. What we do not understand is how the BBB "Better Business Bureau" can give them an "A" rating when there are thousands of complaints being filed, as well as, a LAWSUIT by Washington State claiming fraudulent and illegal activities.

For example, we have learned that a Tech Support Company cannot sell more than a 36 month tech support plan, although, iYogi sold us a 5 (five) year plan for $379.99 in January 2015. Then, sold us 3 (Three) more years of "Tech Genie" for $159.99, although we already had it for 2 (two) more years. We have complained and complained to the Better Business Bureau in New York (where iYogi has an office for the US), however, still they are issuing an "A" rating to iYogi! Then, when we tried to file a refund claim we were attached to "TECH SUPPORT CLUB" (probably a name change by iYogi) who offered a 3 year support plan for $399.00! (These people must think that Americans are all stupid or have too much money or both!)

We are presently working with Tech To Us (an American (US) based tech support company) to clear up the problems caused by iYogi. ADVICE: Please DO NOT DEAL WITH iYogi now or ever. Don't even talk to them. Do not give them the time of day. Do not answer their calls. Do not respond to their emails. They are sharp, but we have learned not to be cut by them! Thank you.

If negative stars were possible that is where I would start. I started my subscription a couple of yeas ago and it seemed ok. I had Norton security but it seemed every few months the popups would reappear and iYogi knew to call. I renewed it 6 months ago and after about 3 months I had a virus pop up. I called them and they said they don't deal with that type of virus and I needed another company who could deal with the back door issues. I thought that was what I had paid them for. I watched the time before when they took over my computer and realized all they did was download free software off the internet to clean it.

I got a phone call again yesterday asking if it needed to be cleaned. It seemed like they were calling every couple of months. This time they said the software was discontinued and I was to get a refund. They wanted to clean up the computer first. I sat to watch what they were doing. My screen went blank and I thought they were rebooting, not so. They didn't want me to see what they were doing on the computer.

I don't know what they did completely but now I have a virus and my computer wont even start. They have accessed my bank account numbers and passwords, credit card numbers, social security number and email and password. This email account contains passwords for all my other accounts. They also signed me up for a PayPal account then claimed the refund was there. It showed that I had $1,100 extra dollars in the account. They panicked and told me I had to wire it Western Union back to them right away from my credit card connected to the PayPal account (they knew it wasn't in my bank account since they already had all that information). I called PayPal and learned there was a zero balance on the account. I quickly unplugged the computer... it wouldn't let me shut it down.

So now I have frozen or changed all my accounts and passwords plus I a week when I can access my funds again. I get to fix all the bills that came due at the beginning of the month that are unable to be paid. This company is a complete sham. Even if the company is real, they are terrible at what they do if they have been hacked and all the personal information of their clients got out. Didn't we pay them to prevent it?

I am glad I looked at some of the reviews regarding iYogi. I had been a subscriber for at least the past 5 years. Until very recently, say within the last few months, things started to look suspicious. First I renewed for one year at $139 back in 2015, the subscription to run to April 2016. I got a phone call in March 2016 and I renewed for 1 year for $119.99. This subscription was to run until April of 2017. About 2 months ago, I received an e-mail from iYogi, stating that their tech hours of service changed. Could not get an answer to the telephone number on the e-mail and the chat was not functioning. I also heard that iYogi was involved in some sort of litigation. Shortly thereafter I received a phone call from someone claiming to be an iYogi tech. This person told me that I overpaid and I was due a refund of $119.99, which was actually refunded back to my credit card.

About 2 weeks ago, having thought that I overpaid, I called for tech service because my IE was not working. I was told that my subscription expired (total confusion). I told the tech about the conversation I had with another tech. This tech told me he would research the matter and call me back. Never did. In the meantime I looked at my records and could not find an additional payment, so I surmised that I only paid once, which would explain why I was told my subscription expired. No problem. I just started to look for another tech service. Yesterday and today I got a call from another tech (from iYogi?) telling that I was "due a refund" I did not have time to talk to him and I asked for a call back number which he did not give me.

The call came up on my cell phone as "No Caller ID". I became suspicious because normally when I get a call from iYogi, there is an "800" number that comes up on my caller ID. I then went online to my cell phone account to try to identify the number by date and time, and lo and behold, the number for yesterday came up as "999-999-9999" and today come up as "000-000-0000". VERY SUSPICIOUS. All I can say to everyone who reads this is BEWARE. THIS IS A SCAM. THE TECH WILL IN FACT GIVE YOU YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER WITH IYOGI, BUT DON'T BE FOOLED. I don't know how this person got my account number, and I am not giving him any info.

I have been with iYogi for several years with good experience. I signed a 2 or 3 yr contract with them and now they are nowhere to be reached needing help with my computer. I do get calls from other people from India but it all sounds fishy to me. (May not have been iYogi.) Once I bit and the person took over my computer and made things so small even with a magnifying glass would not be able to see the words and just left me like this with small words. So I did call iYogi and they fixed it for me and they warned me not to let anyone but iYogi to control my computer. Plus they told me iYogi does not call their customers. And now I am unable to reach them. I am not a happy trooper.

BE AWARE!!! Hackers call claiming they are from iYogi tech support refund department and want to give refund because company is out of business (it seems went out of business recently). They are trying hack to your computer!!!

I've read several complaints about iYogi and will add to the long list by saying I've had the same experience. About four years ago, I was having problems with my Dell computer. After being informed the company no longer offered tech support, I was directed to contact iYogi, which, as others here have pointed out, is a paid tech support service. For the first couple of years, I had fairly good service, ie whenever I had an issue, I was able to contact them and get it resolved. However, when I needed help with an issue a few months ago, getting in contact with them was very difficult. It was as if they'd dropped off the Net. When I finally did find a toll-free number, I got a recorded message saying the company was closed for the weekend.

After several attempts to call on Monday, I finally got through to a person and after he finished his remote access tinkering and said the problem was fixed, to my anger I saw that it was not. A friend finally fixed it for me. Lately, I've been getting unsolicited calls claiming to come from iYogi and the callers claim a number of different reasons for the call; eg that my email has been hacked. I've cancelled the credit card that I paid my subscription with and when that service expires, I will not be renewing.

I HAD my security with iYogi for the past 9 years and all of a sudden I'm getting these calls that I have a virus on my computer that they need to reinstall new software call "Krypton" to fix the problems. He said that I had had porno on my computer! This problem needed to be fixed right away! It was hard for me to believe because I'm not on my computer very much and I don't search these kind of websites but he insisted that I need take care of it. These people don't take "NO" for an answer. They wanted to charge me $750 to install! I told them that I could not afford that so he said $450. He was very demanding that I give him my personal checking account # so that he could deduct it from it, of course I said no!

After doing some investigating on my own, I was told that this is a scam because they checked my computer and there was no such thing. I called them and said that I wanted to cancel and I wanted a refund and they gave me a hard time and said that I agreed to it and they will sue me for the balance. They agreed to give me $250 back but with an argument! Now I am getting harassing calls from 337-232-5702 that he wants his "** money and that I am a **". He hopes that I get daggers and knives shoved in me! They call all hours of the day and night and they have to be from India (because of the accent) and the phone number is listed under C & B Arceneaux, C & B Enterprises. I call the iYogi numbers that I used previously and they are disconnected.

I was an iYogi customer for almost 1 yr. They were very helpful with several set up issues with my Macbook Air. However, I tried to contact them over the last 3 months unsuccessfully. The phone numbers that are listed there go to a voice prompt and you get put on hold but no one ever comes to the phone. Please be careful regarding this company. I don't know what happened but I think now it's a scam.

I cannot get a hold of them to get my computer repaired, they don't answer any more. I wasted 634$ dollars for the 5 year plan plus the "upgrades scams"... New faster routers and auxiliary 5 gig hard drive. I didn't need and sent back. They don't even answer the online chat any more. We have been scammed.

I purchased iYogi proprietary antivirus Tech Genie and they sold me Outlook and a 3 year computer technical service contract for a total of $490.00 in July 2014. iYogi began calling me daily to fix my computer even though I wasn't having a problem. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB. I have deleted all iYogi products from my computer and have purchased Avast computer products to replace iYogi. iYogi still calls me everyday.

As most other reviewers are stating, these people are nothing more than scammers. They sell you a product, give you a year of good service then convince you to do a 3 or so year contract then suddenly you start receiving harassing phone calls from them stating you have all these serious viruses on your computer and they attempt to sell you additional THOUSANDS of dollars in additional software that is REQUIRED to prevent the hacking. Conversations with them included: demanded to know exactly where my husband was at that minute, how many girls do I have, their ages, what my age is - totally unprofessional and unjustified. Would get upset when I told them it's none of their business. These people are totally SCAMMERS and don't even deserve 1/2 of a star! STAY AWAY!!

I purchased iYogi proprietary antivirus Tech Genie and they sold me Outlook and a 3 year computer technical service contract for a total of $759.00 in May 2015. In Jan. 2016, iYogi began calling me daily to fix my computer even though I wasn't having a problem. I filed a complaint with the BBB in June 2016. I have deleted all iYogi products from my computer and have purchased Avast computer products to replace iYogi. iYogi still calls me everyday.

When I purchased my first laptop Feb., 2015, I needed tech support, as I am not computer savvy. iYogi's toll-free tel # appeared, so I gave them a call, and felt confident to sign up for a 1-year paid membership. They were very good for the most part; but after my 1-year subscription was about to expire, they talked me into signing up for a 3-year membership at a discounted rate.

Since signing up/paying for this, I kept receiving numerous phone calls from all over the USA, all claiming to be iYogi tech support/customer svc reps. Every time I spoke with someone, they seemed to be trying to sell me "another" protection type program. Their 24/7 Tech Support became almost impossible to reach them; so I tried the on-live support, which worked only sometimes.

Recently, I kept receiving a phone call from a caller from the State of CA, claiming to be an iYogi billing/refund rep, who said that iYogi business had "crashed", and that he was calling to issue me a refund. Feeling that this may be a scam, I told this caller that I would be available to speak with him on another day (when I would be home and have access to my computer). Luckily before then, I was able to email the billing/refund dept., where an iYogi rep called me, where I recognized the iYogi tel # on my caller ID.

We went over my membership account, where I am to be issued a partial refund (fair enough); BUT: He never mentioned anything about deleting/removing the iYogi program from my computer. Since then, I noticed that the caller from CA has been trying to call me several times. What a shame, as my first year's experience with iYogi was so good. I guess they were just "too good to be true". I am anxiously awaiting my refund credited to my major credit card.

I have been dealing with iYogi for several years now. I bought my computer from them. At first things seem to be ok. Lately, however, my computer began to have some problems. iYogi's tech support did nothing to resolve these issues. Recently, I attempted to contact iYogi. It was as if they dropped off the map. I was completely unable to contact them. I paid a great deal of money for their tech support. Now it is completely impossible to even contact this company. iYogi also pressured to purchase software that I most likely did not need. iYogi cannot be reached via phone or email.

These people are absolutely the worst people of life. They harass and repeatedly call you while not having an account with them. They are rude and disrespectful and constantly sarcastic and nasty. They call me anywhere from 3-6 times a day and do not have a telephone number to speak to a representative.

I signed up for 3 years of service from iYogi to support for my computer needs. First, I thought they were helpful since they said that my computer has a virus and they easily eliminated it after they scan it. Next, they call me telling me that my system is badly attacked by a virus and I need to install a software that can prevent it. I bought the program and just lately they told me again that my network is been hacked from Nigeria and I need to buy another program to fix it. I told them that I am feed up and I am cancelling my subscription. They hang up on me and after few minutes I got a call with these numbers +1 (202) 847-2728 and +1 (202) 370-6713 from Washington DC with an Indian accent threatening me that they will sue me for I have a discrepancy with my IRS tax obligation. I was so upset and block these numbers from my contact. They keep on calling but I am not answering these crooks. Do not believe them. They are fraud and cheaters.

iYogi Company Profile