iYogi

Enriching the lives of connected consumers:

Today’s highly tech-dependent lifestyles have created an enormous need for professional tech support services. Filling this need gap neatly, iYogi helps consumers and small businesses get the most out of the technologies they use every day by removing the stress and frustration experienced by people when dealing with technical problems. iYogi also helps enterprises transform customer experiences and increase satisfaction and lifetime value by enabling them to offer high quality technical support services for out of scope issues.

On-demand remote tech support:
iYogi offers 24/7 expert tech support across a wide range of computing devices and software applications and platforms. Customers rely on iYogi for setup, installation, networking, diagnostics, repair, security, optimization, and usability assistance services for 500+ technologies including PCs, smartphones, servers, printers, and tablets. iYogi offers different subscription packages: single incident plans, an annual unlimited subscription plan, and even more comprehensive Digital Home Plans that ensure customers’ needs are met.

iYogi’s go to market is by providing tech support directly to customers through the Internet, or via partnerships with telecom service providers in different countries.

Awards and Recognition:

• PCI DSS

Compare Tech Support Services

Research top Tech Support Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

For a few years I used iYogi support. They were supposed to send it to me in 10 days. O.K. nothing great. Then about 1 year or so ago I ordered a program and paid with my credit card. About 2 days later I tried to cancel it. They canceled it and said they would refund my money. For 2 months I was told it was in in the works. Then they were gone. I still had time on my prepaid service. Now I'm getting calls every day from somebody claiming to be them. Everyday. It's a bogus #. They screwed me out of about 250.00$ and now keep trying to do it again. I hope this helps some from getting ripped off.

I was contacted by iYogi telling me that my computer had been hacked. The tech tried to sell me 4 programs for over $1,300. I have a membership with Geek Squad. I contacted them today and they scanned my computer. Not only was I not hacked but I did not need the programs that iYogi was trying to sell me. I do not appreciate the way in which this person tried to sell something to me that was not needed. Also when I refused to buy the products this person continued to call my phone several times which I did not answer. NOT happy with iYogi at all and will no longer do business with them.

I called IYOGI with whom I had a 3 yr service agreement. Tech Club answered and said IYOGI was out of business. They flashed an article on my screen but didn't allow me time to read it. They applied high-pressure sales tactics to sell me a 3 yr. plan to protect my computer, printers, internet network, and iPhones from being hacked, for $799! They told me: All their techs were located in the USA, and the company was an American company that had been in business for 10 years. All their techs were Microsoft and MAC certified. They would never install any kind of software or programs on my computer. They showed me their website (techclub.com).

Asked for permission to access my computer, and then showed me a screen and said I had at least 2 dozen "authorized and pending authorization" IP addresses using my internet network; and that I was in danger of getting hacked. They told me "the good news is, no one has entered my computer yet." They told me I had all kinds of ransomware and malware viruses on my system. They assured me that if they fixed it now, my computer would be safe and secure, so I said yes. They asked for remote access which I granted. Then, they asked for my MAIN computer PASSWORD to gain access to my computer. This made me uncomfortable, and raised a red flag, but I was so scared of losing everything on my computer due to all the viruses, etc., so I gave it to them.

Then, the salesperson (whom I thought was the Tech) started moving stuff onto my desktop. I saw them open my DROPBOX file, close it quickly and then open my ONEDRIVE file. They were moving so fast, I couldn't follow, and when I asked questions, they diverted me by asking me a question. After signing the 3 yr contract for $799 and giving them my CREDIT CARD info and the password to my system, a different Tech came on and cleaned my system but I didn't have to wait on the phone the entire time, which meant that I wasn't watching their every move because I was free to move about the house and do my thing. At the end, the tech called me and we chatted. He was in India! Another red flag rose. They said all techs were in America.

What I found after the fact was a hidden folder under my task bar, it was "untitled". Inside this folder was my ONE DRIVE with all its files. In there, I had my passwords in a hidden file with a name no one would suspect was passwords. Another red flag! I immediately changed my computer access password and then every single password on every account. It took hours! I then emailed the company and cancelled the service, asked for a refund, and told them why (all reasons I listed above.) I told them I felt they were a scam, and I was going to report them. Within 2 days, I had a credit of $799 back on my credit card, thank goodness!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! They are trying to scam you and I should have listened to my gut when they asked for the main password to enter my computer. If I allowed "remote access", then why would they ever have needed this info? STAY AWAY from Techclub.com!

I used them for computer support and they were subpar. When I cancelled, they became a clingy ex. They call me EVERYDAY and I don't mean like every day, I mean EVERY single day. I have asked them to stop and blocked them and they still call. I changed my number and they call that too. DO NOT USE!!!

I used their service and was very bad. Always a problem in fixing my computer. They were always asking to buy more of their products. When I didn't want to use them anymore they kept calling me. I got a new phone number and they still call. And yes, told me to go ** myself when I told them not to call me. I said I would report them to the FTC and they still call (today 8-2-17). This company is bad and their behavior stopped.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iYogi?

They were repeatedly calling me, even after requesting them to take me off their calling list. They finally said, "Go ** yourself" to me after I told them that I don't have a computer. Time of call was 2:50 PM Pacific Time on July 25, 2017 - Phone number 1800 237 3901.

I have been a customer for iYogi Technical support. Last year I made a payment to re-enroll for another 3 years and then I made additional payments for a total of $648.97. Feb 11 BLS IYOGI INC 8667714444 Bl inc $99.00, April 6 $59.99, April8 $329.99, April 9 $159.99. When I called for service was told company went bankrupt. Also was told new company name is TechClub.net. and they want me to create an account with them. After this new revealed information, I contacted iYogi Tech Support and cancelled my account and asked for a refund. So far nothing; from time to time they call me and ask me to access my computer. I denied and told them an American corporation has worked on my computer and everything related to iYogi has been deleted. I paid with my Mastercard and still have not seen a dime. Americans and anyone else out there, Do Not Trust that company.

I was a former very unsatisfied customer a few years ago. Starting about 3 weeks ago I have been receiving at least one phone call per day from IYogi asking for my business. I told them to stop calling. Seemed to make the calls come MORE often.

They cleaned my computer. Had a virus on it and told me I needed to pay $120 to get rid of the virus. They had total control of my laptop and screwed it up completely. So I'm a $120.00 plus a laptop. Now they call numerous times a day trying to get more money out of me. I blocked them completely.

I got a phone call yesterday from Iyogi, and normally it's from the same tech every time. I was told she was out for a few days and he would help me. When I asked for the password, he didn't know it so I hung up. I then called the phone number I had for Iyogi. I was informed that the number was no longer in service! Oh dear. I then called the number I had received earlier in the day and spoke with a tech there. I was having terrible issues and learned on July 7.2017 that Iyogi was out of business! WHAT???

I had no security on my computer. All the items they basically forced me to purchase that was supposed to be good for many years was gone and I had all kinds of viruses on my computer. I had just purchased a security item in late May for over 400.00 making the total amount I have given Iyogi well over 2,000! OMG so yesterday I found someone that could fix all my issues for a grand total of $650.00. I sure hope they don't leave and is anyone out there filing a class action suit? If not, we sure need to.

I purchased a virus protection service from iYogi several years ago. They "renewed" my virus protection the following year without authorization using my credit card number. I was lucky to have the charge removed and tell them I no longer wanted the service. Now, two years later, they call repeatedly. I say to put me on their do not call list and they still call. I can't type some of the rude and x-rated things they say to me in a G-rated setting. They call me from 800-237-3901. It is disturbing harassment. iYogi is a scam.

It was okay for a while, but then all hell broke loose this May! I was scammed out of money to the tune of $8000! They called and told me they were going to refund me $200 of my subscription because I told them I wanted to stop their services. They would not mail me a check from India for a refund and insisted getting into my Wells Fargo account or Discover and it sounded like they were going to do an EFT; reluctantly I agreed and they issued me a check for $2200 and I told them the amount was wrong. They told me that they could not issue the correct amount because of the India location and it cost money to give me my refund. I told them to forget the "damn refund" and leave me alone and they said I owed them $2000 of their money. I said they should be able to void the check or stop payment and they said they could not.

They zeroed out my bank account in front of my eyes and had full control of my laptop. I was forced to go to Walmart and purchase $1500 in gift cards and $500 in iTunes cards. The calls that I received were threatening and horrific! They forced me to activate cards and they scanned them remotely and forced me to cut up the gift cards in a specific fashion. The next day I received a call that they needed to remove a "key" from my laptop. But to do that I needed to get three more Walmart gift cards to total $1500 and another $1000 in iTunes cards and I was forced to go to another Walmart in another town. And when I returned it was the same scenario with scanning the cards, etc. Two days later I received another call and I can't remember now why they needed me to get another $1500, but I could go back to the first Walmart to get three $500 gift cards.

I informed them that they had taken my $6000 and they told me they would FedEx a check the following day at 1:00 when there was a. And I waited until 1:30 and left my home was a no show by FedEx. They called me and said they needed another $1500 in gift cards from Walmart because I was not home to get FedEx to return with my check. I am now out $7500! I am furious and probably have absolutely no legal recourse and feel unsafe at times even in my own home!

I signed up for a 3 years contract with iYogi for their services that is still good for another year. I called their number (866-914-9049) for help with my computer. I logged the technician into my computer and the first thing he started to tell me that my computer needed security software of all different kinds and I needed to pay $299 for one year contract to upload their software. I have always had that problem with these people, first thing they do when you contact them for help is they start sales pitch of all different kinds. When he persisted and I refused, he locked me out of my computer by putting in a secret password. He suddenly hung up the phone and now I am locked out of my own computer.

When I called again, another person picked up the phone and claimed that he was from not from iYogi but another company called TechClub and told me that iYogi is out of business and wanted me to buy another contract with their company for $299 for one year. I asked him why their phone number was same as iYogi. He told me that the phone number I called goes to general computer tech support and any company can pick up the phone and respond to it, does not sound right! Not sure how will I ever trust!

They are a rip off. I bought a computer system from TigerDirect/CompUSA with QuickBooks. One of the tech support company was iYogi.com 5 years ago. At this time they were a good company to work with. Over time a company who has come to rip off its customers highjack your computer system if you give them permission to check your system for problems that they tell you, you have. Big mistake I did. They said I had a problem? What problem. Ah it will be $1500.00 to fix. I call them every word in the book. Did not bother them, said they would fix for $300.00. THEY lock me out. Well turn the system off. Started working on it the next day. It took me about 3 hours and had to use Lynx based programs to fix my system. They call me every day. I don't get mad anymore I just let them talk. Last time I let my 9 year old grandson talk to them. You can't call them back. They have too many phone numbers.

iYogi has been calling me from a myriad of phone numbers - all trying to get me to let them access my computer. A year ago I did and they almost took me for $2000.00 by accessing my savings account. They had told me that they owed me money and wanted to put it into my account. When I finally realized what they were doing I immediately contacted my bank and they stopped it. Then I had to have all my account numbers changed, my devices cleaned, etc. Now they call me from many different numbers and hang up when I tell them that I know they are scammers. Would love to be part of a class action suit.

My employer received a phone call from this company today. They claimed that the computer program was corrupted and the Better Business Bureau required that they give us a refund. They indicated they could do a refund via online banking or thru Western Union. We did allow them access to the computer (probably shouldn't have done that). They also indicated they needed our banking information/credit card/SSN. We indicated to them that we do not do online banking (which we don't) and there is no Western Union in our area. We told them we'd be happy to give them our mailing address and they could mail us a paper check. This gentleman started getting upset and started raising his voice. I told him that he didn't need to yell as we were both discussing this refund calmly. He then got his supervisor (which I think it was actually the same person). This person tried to get us to open an online banking account or Western Union account.

We told him "no" and to send us a paper check. He said that before they could remove the software they had to issue a refund and that they wouldn't be responsible if anything happened to the computer. We told them to remove the software and that we wouldn't open an account. He then placed us back on hold. He did something on the computer as the screens were changing. He came back on the phone, was very curt, said he removed software and hung up. Decided to look this company up online. Lo and behold! Were we really surprised! The boss & I are so glad that we did not fall for this. Better to lose the little money that was spent over a year ago (under $300), than to lose the business assets! Computer is going in to the local computer guru tomorrow for a check up...

I get 5-10 calls everyday, telling me that my computer service protection has expired and my computer has been compromised, and they are the only group that can recovery my computer. I've never used their service, never would use them. I tell them that every single call and they don't care. It's obvious they're on commission and hope they can find someone to give them money. I've told them I have made a complaint with the FCC for harassment, that doesn't stop them. I've pleaded, begged, yelled at them trying to get them to stop calling and they won't. They call from a different number every single time. It's beyond frustrating.

Would take a day or so to write a review. Reading the ones above have brightened my day. I will only say, "DITTO" to the majority of them. However, one little event occurred in which I did not get mired. I paid for a two year "subscription." The iYogi person could not fix it. They apologized. I demanded, as the time for refund began to close in on me, a refund. They said they would do so. Several calls later, I got an interesting one. "We are so sorry, we made an error. The refund we gave you was not correct. It was to be $399. The error we made was to give you a refund of $3990. Would you please go to your Western Union and have them send a money order to (they gave me the name of a bank in London) to balance this account?" I almost fell out of my chair laughing. WTF? They must have thought I was some rube from the "dust bowl" days.

I tried to get more information from the fellow so I could report it to someone, anyone, FBI? or the PD. Upshot: told the caller I would do so in the next few minutes. Hung up. Checked my bank balance. They had deposited $369. Close enough. SCAM? You bet your sweet bippy! Keep getting calls this week. Last night, middle of the night, 2345, ringy dingy. I yelled at the guy. "NO MORE! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN!" Hung up. Couldn't go back to sleep. Finally did. Dreamed a fly was in my wife's hair. Had to get rid of it. Couldn't/wouldn't squash it and make goo, so woke up and no fly. At least I didn't have to talk to that iYogi fellow again. Yet.

I cancelled my 1 year paid agreement with iYogi last year telling them that I did not need a refund, that I merely wanted to sever all contacts with them. Unfortunately, I continued to receive frequent unwanted telephone calls from them from a variety of telephone numbers, and each time I asked them to stop calling. Last week my computer began acting strangely and I noticed an icon on my desktop which I have since eliminated called "(something) Computer Tech." Not realizing that it was iYogi, I contacted them and stupidly allowed them into my computer. They checked my computer and sounded horrified when he told me that my IP information had been hacked and that I was sending child porn pictures all over the world.

He then showed me that porn site and said that the FBI would probably come looking for me and unless I knew personally someone in the FBI, I would be in serious trouble. He then showed me an advertisement from the internet for some sort of device that would solve the problem which costs $6,000. But he said iYogi could sell me some sort of program for only $1,999, but he could get me a discount and that iYogi's legal department could notify the FBI and solve the problem. At this time I told him NO, and goodbye. Then I contacted private computer tech recommended by a friend who fixed the original simple problem and assured me that my IP was not compromised in any way. These people at iYogi are frightening, and once they learn how to contact you they will never give up!

About two years ago, iYogi scammed me out of $800+. Luckily, I was able to contact the BBB and got most of my money back. Now I continue to get numerous phone calls and some of them are inappropriate. They call all the time of the day and night. They have said "** You" to my husband. They have said "I Love You" to me. We have asked repeatedly to PLEASE STOP CALLING. I need to know how to stop this. They call under "Unknown Caller" and then they call under a factious name and you never redial a number for them. There should be a law against this and enforced. Help! Very, Very Frustrating!!!

Stated OK, have spent over $1000 over past 5 years. Finally my computer went weird. Found iYogi has become new company. I was offered part refund of about $400 spent, BUT only if and when I bought new deal about $366. My response was that refund first as there was no guarantee of a refund from a closed business. I found in the past, if service was required, I was asked to upgrade for extra money. I now believed their software to be problematic possibly contributing to my problems. Since removing iYogi software my hard drive is quieter, boots up very fast now. I now have Windows 10 which has in-built protection and free cleaner which is simple and fast. IYogi had my loyalty, I now realised how wrong and blind I have been to the truth.

Subscribed to iYogi for computer service online for several years. It was good until a couple of years ago then I was told they were going out of business. I changed my operating system at that time, feed up with Windows and iYogi. For nearly a year I have been receiving 3-4 calls a day not only at my home but on my cell. Can't get rid of these people. Have blocked numbers, they just use new ones. One call turned into a threat that he was going to do something to my IP. Does anyone know how to stop these people?

I used iYogi 2 years ago and cancelled after I was not getting the service I needed. Three months ago I started receiving phone calls from them at least twice a day. I can't get rid of them. I've asked them not to call, take my phone number off your list, and the last one "you're so beautiful." SCARY! Any ideas on how to get rid of them.

Do not use these people. They promised good service & computer protection and I did not get it. Then I got a serious virus and had to wipe my hard drive. I got my money back and then they bug you to distraction with their calls wanting your business. NOTHING will make them stop. Two years since I had their service and at least four calls a week, often more, as many as three a day. Then they get smart with you and tell you that they have the RIGHT to call you for up to a year after your contract expires. Now they are trying to tells us WE OWE THEM MONEY when we cancelled their service and got our money back years ago. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!

I am fed up with the calls that keep coming from this company. We are logging four calls a day, and naturally many at very inconvenient times. We do not answer and have learnt not to answer any unidentified callers but iYogi persists...

I bought a 5yr tech support subscription from iYogi 8months ago. I spent almost 2hrs on the phone today and tech wanted me to buy a protection subscription and I told him that I was not ready and he didn't want to help me any more. He told me his time was more important than my time and he doesn't have to be nice to me because he is not a customer service rep, he is a level 3 tech support. I was baffled and caught off guard on how rude he was, I could not believe what was dropping in my ears. Please don't go through this pain and save your money - this must be a total scam.

BEWARE OF SCAM. I had an account with iYogi for a couple years and they were great. Then I couldn't contact them in any way. They still owe me money. Now they are calling me EVERYDAY trying to get on my computer. I have blocked the calls but they just use a different one. Now I have 2 transactions on my bank acct for $500 each that is from an unknown person in India!!! I am now fighting this with the bank to get my money back. The bank says the transactions came from my computer... which means they did it while taking over my computer. I am sooo pissed.

I also was tricked into getting a subscription for my Linksys Router System - which I was told by them to use iYogi. Have not heard from them until the past 6 months - about a year after I used them. They put all types of crap on my computer. Had to have the Geek Squad clean up my computer. Now they call at least every day or 2-3 x a day. I keep telling them to quit calling but it doesn't work. I have blocked many of the phone numbers which come in from all over the U.S. and Hong Kong. Now it is a restricted number that calls so I cannot restrict it. I don't know how to stop the calling. I see many others with the same problems.

iYogi is back at it AGAIN!! I have received numerous phone calls the past two months from them attempting to access my computer. After stealing money from numerous American Citizens, this India based business is in NO WAY to be trusted!!! Approximately, six (6) months ago this business disconnected all of their phones lines. They shut down and took everyone's money.

Now they are calling all of their previous customers to once again RIP us off. On every call I have received from them, a refund was requested. When you request a refund, suddenly they don't understand the English Language. The other deception is to act as though a refund is going to be processed, however it never happens. It's all just LIES... One lie after the other. This is a true "boiler room" operation. Don't give them access to your computer. Definitely do not provide any credit card or bank information to them. This is the ultimate rip off organization. DON'T BE SUCKERED IN!!

In speaking with The FBI today, they suggested everyone go to IC3.gov and file a complaint. The more people who file a complaint, the more power and authority they have to take action. We need to shut this company down to avoid others from being scammed. Here are two phone numbers they are now utilizing: 877.978.6732 & 337.232.5702. Please share this information with everyone you know around the world and on social media. I'm not afraid to put this information out there, because it's truthful... Check out for yourself!!! Read about the numerous businesses and individuals that have gotten ripped off by this company. I now do business with Microsoft Services (Washington State - USA). Well trusted, reliable, reputable and American based. I hope this review saves you and others from getting ripped off. "Have A Be Positive Day..... No Negativity".

This co. will not leave me alone. First they downloaded a worm to my computer then would not remove it. I lost both of them. Now they call every hr. and sometimes more often, wanting me to pay them money. Night and day, I have called their embassy. No help there. There is no way I would do any business with any co. in that country. I just want them to leave me alone!!! They owe us 1679.00 for each computer!

iYogi Company Profile