2.43/5

Looking for a tech support service?

iYogi

Enriching the lives of connected consumers:

Today’s highly tech-dependent lifestyles have created an enormous need for professional tech support services. Filling this need gap neatly, iYogi helps consumers and small businesses get the most out of the technologies they use every day by removing the stress and frustration experienced by people when dealing with technical problems. iYogi also helps enterprises transform customer experiences and increase satisfaction and lifetime value by enabling them to offer high quality technical support services for out of scope issues.

On-demand remote tech support:

iYogi offers 24/7 expert tech support across a wide range of computing devices and software applications and platforms. Customers rely on iYogi for setup, installation, networking, diagnostics, repair, security, optimization, and usability assistance services for 500+ technologies including PCs, smartphones, servers, printers, and tablets. iYogi offers different subscription packages: single incident plans, an annual unlimited subscription plan, and even more comprehensive Digital Home Plans that ensure customers’ needs are met.

iYogi’s go to market is by providing tech support directly to customers through the Internet, or via partnerships with telecom service providers in different countries.

Awards and Recognition:

• CMMI Level 3

• ISMS ISO/IEC 27001:2013

• PCI DSS

View More View More

Looking for a tech support service?

581 iYogi Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 19, 2018

I used iYogi Tech Support ONCE a few years ago and now they will not stop calling and harassing me. I've told them many times over that I DO NOT want them calling me anymore and they stay on the phone and argue with me until I hang up on them. If I continue to get calls from them, I'm contacting my lawyer. NO MEANS NO!!! They obviously don't understand this and I'm VERY angry. They need to be stopped!!!

Original review: July 16, 2018

I received relatively great service and support for the 1st few years. I then purchased a five year plan and TechGenie and security, etc. The ability to contact and get service became almost non-existent and the quality of service drastically diminished. Also, the efficacy when able to get service followed suit. I stopped using their service, chose a different company for security and support and had all traces of iYogi removed from my computers. Now several years later, they call me all day every day. Any consumer choosing to do business with this company should consider calling the man with the butterfly net to come and haul them off to the nuthouse!

Original review: May 30, 2018

Pain in you know what. I used iYogi several years ago with a 3 year plan. When my contract expired they convinced me (scare tactics) to take their $149 package. Found out 2 weeks later the scam practice of this company. Called them and ask for a refund. But first they tried all sorts of tactics for me to stay with them. Held my ground and they said they would refund me my money. NEVER HAS. They started calling again about 2 weeks ago and haven't stopped. I put their number on a block list but they keep calling back using a different phone number. I now have 5 phone numbers blocked. Today they called 3 different times using different numbers. Ask to speak to a supervisor and they hung up on me. Told them several times that I was still waiting for my refund. They just don't care, they are rude and try to make you feel like an idiot. I am an 80 year (young) senior and still have all my mental capacities. Can anyone tell me how do we stop these people?

Original review: April 3, 2018

I gave it two stars because the guy that worked with me did a great job on removing viruses, he called about every two or three week, then he didn’t call for a few weeks. I got a call from them, it was a different person, telling me that something went wrong with their system and that they wanted my bank account. It was a shell game, they made it look like I put in the wrong amount in, and that I was suppose to go to Walmart to buy gift cards to repay that amount that supposedly I did, so, luckily there’s my bank along the way. As I was driving, I left the window open and put my phone on speaker so the they could hear the traffic. When I got to the bank, I took the phone off speaker, left the phone in the car, went in the bank, and change my bank info. By time I got home my computer was locked, took it to Staples and got the code iYogi use to break in my computer and all I had to do was reinstall a few programs.

Original review: March 14, 2018

5 years ago I got a virus on my computer and GeekSquad employee recommended I use iYogi to remove the virus. I did. It worked. After that, I started to receive daily calls to buy their services... every day for 5 years straight. Nothing I tell them stops the calls. My phone is on the Do Not Call Registry and I've complained there. Still nothing happens.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iYogi?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

See the internet and the ranking of IYOGI by others. One star. I found them dishonest years ago and found the honest PC Support.com. There maybe others but.

IYOGI calls my telephone number almost weekly or when they need new customers and I can't stop them. At least I don't know how. If anyone can tell me how to block their calls please do.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I was with iYogi Tech Support for 3 years. I kept having all kind of troubles with obvious clichés, black screens, slowed operation of emails and other programs, etc. Eventually, the iYogi techs had me buy their "Tech Genie Program" to clear the problems at C. $60 a year then, they had me buy the Windows 8, then Windows 10 (which was free from Microsoft), then a special program to make "Tech Genie" work better, and finally 5 (five) years of their services! They got me to the tune of $959.00 and I still had trouble with my computer sign on, programs, emails, etc., etc.

Finally, I asked for a pro-rated refund of my money from them which came to (less the time of usage) about $259.98. I never got a refund, I, therefore, dropped them and got another tech support service. I am still getting harassing phone calls from iYogi as they want to take over control of my computer! (Like I would fall for that after what I've been through!) Now, I have a good tech support service my computer is running fine; which tells me iYogi was creating the problems so that I could pay them to fix them! I have complained to the FTC, BBB, and now to Consumer Affairs. I simply cannot believe that people are still rating iYogi high...when they are the epitome of SCAM! DO NOT USE, FALL FOR, GIVE MONEY TO, OR SPEAK TO iYogi Tech Support. My rating for them is **. Take my word for it. This company needs to be prosecuted for fraud, theft, and as a very ingenious SCAM!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I started using iYogi 7 years ago when I bought my last computer and they were recommended by the internet security software company I used to install my security. I used them another 3 years but every time I called with a problem they would attempt to get me to sign on for additional services even when I clearly stated I was calling for service and would not be extending my service or adding to it. I finally asked for a supervisor and told them that the next time they started hacking me about renewing early I would cancel.

When I got a call from them at 4AM one day, I canceled my service.I did owe them anything. Another supervisor called to try to get me back as a customer and I declined. Recently, almost 4 years later, I have started getting phone calls at all hours from someone from iYogi claiming that they got a message from my account or from Microsoft or today from my email account notifying them that I had been hacked. I have asked this man numerous times to take my number out of their system. Today he told me ** and then asked if I had a ** when I asked to speak to a supervisor. This man had my account number from iYogi but when I called their corporate office I was told they are out of business and the new business name is Tech Plus.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I used iYogi tech support services several years ago till I finally caught on to their scam of telling you something is wrong with your computer and they will fix it by taking remote control, which they then use to get you to purchase more products. I cancelled everything but several years later, they are constantly calling me to presumably refund my money. I have told them I am not interested and don't want them to call again but they persist. And I mean persist! They have so far used 3 different untraceable numbers and call several times a day. I have blocked all these calls but it's really obnoxious. I can't figure out why they keep calling! I wish there was some way to make them stop!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Received a call one night claiming that my computer wasn't working right and that it needed to be fixed. I had a bit of trouble understanding the Indian accent, but was able to understand enough that I "needed" help. The dumb sucker - me - fell for the scam, even WHEN he got into my computer. He was able to show me all of the numbers on my computer that were wrong. Soon after my $200 were in his pocket, I learned that this was a scam. I went right to the c.c. company, they credited my $, issued me new card. iYogi continued to call, call, call. Then calls stopped. Now they want to give me $200 back PLUS $50 for my trouble. Oh. And they want to get into my computer to do it. NO WAY JOSE! 7 calls in past week.

iYogi Company Information